Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Ava looked hot and badass in that leather jacket.  Take note, Sam.

Speaking of Sam, too funny that she mentioned checking on her kids in the middle of the night.  So, Mother of the Year went all the way to the Quartermaine's to peek at them?  Ringing Monica's doorbell in the middle of the night? Rude.

The guy playing Shiloh really is good.  He scared the crap out of me.  He makes barware-throwing Sonny look like a petulant teenager.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It sounded like to me like LIsa/Olivia was totally lip syncing. I know Kurth can sing, but wondering if he was lip syncing too, because you know, no microphones. And he can sing. I remember in 1998, when a stoned Alan dropped Robin, and then Ned saved the performance by singing A Capella, so he and Robin finished together.

I must have a cold, cold, dead heart, because Joss's pain means NOTHING to me. All I see is an actress with scrunched eyebrows as a way to show her never ending/fresh grief, with mouth always slightly open. And sorry, but the Ball wasn't about Oscar's death or even brain cancer. And her and Cam's songs seemed to be a tribute to him and his death and what he died of, blah, blah, fishcakes.

Like I said, cold, cold, dead heart.

But the Willow and Shiloh scenes were crazy good.

I laughed my ass off at that rubber "hand" though.

When Valentin started playing and singing, I was hoping Robert would approach him and punch him, like he did last year. Tradition!

I'd like a seat at for table. Everything you have written here could have been written by me.

• Love 2

Shiloh grabbing Willow's face was crazy good. It was neat to see him lose control. The real Shiloh. The actor playing Shiloh is really good but I don't know how much more of him and DoD storyline I can take. The little DoD house has taken over Port Charles and I'm sooooo over it. I would hate the to lose the actor but maybe then can bring him back in another role in 6 months. He has good scruff and can act. Maybe, he could be a new Patrick or Jeff Webber (a tad you perhaps) or someone other than Shiloh. I would like the show to move on from DoD. Of course, we'll still have Jason & Sam to deal with but they ain't going no where.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

So, Mother of the Year went all the way to the Quartermaine's to peek at them?

Oh, you dont' really think she got out bed and drove across town?  She picked up her phone, sent a text to Leo's nanny and went back to sleep, before receiving the responding text.  

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

The guy playing Shiloh really is good.  He scared the crap out of me

He's been so zen for so long, accepting everything, that it was really something to see him lose complete control like that.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

As was Kevin hanging from the rafters.

I;m curious though, how one handed Ryan managed to pull that off.  

11 hours ago, rur said:

But if it's not Michael's baby, it will be Chase's.

That would be one heck of a long gestational period.  No, if it's not MIchael, it would be Dillon's.  Dillon and Nelle were in Monaco with Crimson/Nina around the time that could be the baby's conception.  There were rumours when Nelle first announced she was pregnant, that they were going to retcon it and make it Dillon's baby but then CL decided to high tail it out of there so they left it as is.  

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Shiloh let loose with his anger and instead of cowering (even though she was obviously shaken), Willow gave it right back to him. 

There was a moment when he was right up in her face and I thought she was going to tell him the truth and then she sort of took a breath and kept insisiting that she'd miscarried.  

8 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

And if Lucy wants to trash certain people, then she shouldn't ask them to perform.

Lucy likes the money that those same people throw her way.  

• Love 4

Agree with everyone on the great Shiloh/Willow scene, and I've been a fan of Chase/Willow from jump. Wish Chase had been the one to come get Shiloh away from her, because who would ever be scared of Micheal? 

I was impressed that it actually made sense that Chase wasn't around because of the Ryan revelation. It's so rare (on this show) that the situation that developed did so organically. Chase was called into work due to the renewed Ryan manhunt, Nina bitched about Willow, so Michael went to check on her. Finds Shiloh looming over Willow. 

And yeah, the Shiloh actor can bring the menace. 

But as the show giveth, it also taketh away, how the hell did one-handed Ryan get his brother into a straight jacket and hoisted on to a lighting rig without anyone backstage noticing? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:
9 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

And if Lucy wants to trash certain people, then she shouldn't ask them to perform.

Lucy likes the money that those same people throw her way.  

And usually those people want the veneer of respectability that performing at the NB gives them. 

17 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

But as the show giveth, it also taketh away, how the hell did one-handed Ryan get his brother into a straight jacket and hoisted on to a lighting rig without anyone backstage noticing? 

I just assumed he grabbed the hand back from Scott and reattached it. (That's not a sentence I ever expected to write, LOL.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And usually those people want the veneer of respectability that performing at the NB gives them. 

I just assumed he grabbed the hand back from Scott and reattached it. (That's not a sentence I ever expected to write, LOL.)

That still doesn't explain him being able to one-handedly do all that stuff rather quickly. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Speaking of Sam, too funny that she mentioned checking on her kids in the middle of the night.  So, Mother of the Year went all the way to the Quartermaine's to peek at them?  Ringing Monica's doorbell in the middle of the night? Rude.

KIKI1777, that was my first thought too.  Although I have to disagree with you on one point.  Sam would not ring Monica's doorbell, she would break in using her junior PI lock pick set. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It was nice of Kevin to ask where Ava was, since everyone else on The Plan had apparently forgotten about her.  Ava is badass in a way Carly only wishes she were.

Laura was out of line blaming Margaux for the death of the woman in Canada (whose Franco name they consistently mispronounced). It's not up to the DA to say whether the police follow an investigation, it's up to the police. And certainly not the DA of a town in the US to say when she was in Canada. Hello? borders and legal jurisdiction anyone?

Wllow:  "Have you ever met someone who was so good at getting around the laws that he literally gets away with murder?"

Me:  "Yes!  Sonny and Jason!!!!"  (Although Lucas was most likely thinking of Julian when he said 'yes'.)

Speaking of Sonny, am I really supposed to believe that Sonny could beat that young, buff guy  in a fight?

• Love 8
(edited)

Damn, MW is good. The talking Ryan down/manipulating him with everything he wanted to hear was some A+ acting. And it was great to see Laura and Kevin, Mac and Felicia and also Monica in the same episode, behaving as mature and intelligent adults. BTW nobody cares that you're offended by the secrecy, Lucy.

Brad looked like an idiot screaming at Willow that Shiloh would be a great father, and then continuing to defend Shiloh/DoD when he can see that Lucas is already upset. Looks like Brad is going to continue with the lie that Jonah is Wiley until he's backed into a corner. What a dumbass.  The other three in that scene will rightly want to take his head off when the truth comes out.

The stupid/predictable: Sonny and Jason, Sonny's whole demeanor with Margeaux. As if Sonny could really overpower a guy Dante's age (not shooting him), and then leave the two dudes unconscious at the door while Jason takes off to be a hero to Sam.  Sam mumbling she didn't realize the tea would be so strong  really, you didn't know that after Jason had carried unconscious Kristina out of the DoD house?! Jason and Sam look like idiots. Again. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sam mumbling she didn't realize the tea would be so strong. Really, you didn't know that after Jason had carried unconscious Kristina after the DoD house?!

Yes, Sam, generally drugs meant to knock you out will...knock you out.  Not make you mildly sleeping, not make you relaxed, but render you unconscious.  

Moron.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The pledges are no longer in the house.  Jason broke into the room and found that the pledges had been replaced with blank paper.  Shiloh was telling someone on the phone (possibly Harmony) that the pledges were now in a safe place.  

I assumed that meant he'd moved them a locked safe in the same building. I guess they are now in Beecher's Corners?

Who leaves a room with lots of flow-y fabrics without extinguishing the hundreds of candles they had burning? Knock one over, the house goes up in flames, and DoD is suddenly facing a couple of complications.

I am tired of this story.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Did I hear Sonny say something about “your glorious leader” to Margaux? Is she part of this cult too? 

We saw Margaux once with the DOD book and once walking into the house as Sam was leaving.  

Im not sure why Sonny thought Margaux would know where Shiloh went.  I mean, I know its a plot point to give EH her minimums or whatever, but it was stupid.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel bad for Sam.

Well okay fine I don't.

But that's because I don't feel anything anymore thanks to the mindnumbingness of this show.

Ava turning the gun on Ryan was an okay moment though.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

What I'm really excited for is Carly to give birth to her twins!

I’m excited for show cancellation. One day. One day.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

When?  This show will survive a nuclear attack.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

We saw Margaux once with the DOD book and once walking into the house as Sam was leaving.  

Im not sure why Sonny thought Margaux would know where Shiloh went.  I mean, I know its a plot point to give EH her minimums or whatever, but it was stupid.  

Thank you! I thought that was out of the blue but must have missed those shows. No wonder she’s so weird and inept as a DA. I’ll be glad when she’s done for good and we get a competent DA/actress and some more trials. 

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

She also completely overreacted and wanted to charge Jason with attempted murder when he shoved Shiloh's head into a wall outside Kelly's. I mean, I hate Jason as mush as everyone else and he should be in jail for murder, but that was a major overreach. She did it because she is one of Shiloh's followers.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ll be glad when she’s done for good and we get a competent DA/actress and some more trials. 

A competent DA would put Sonny and Jason in jail and we can't have that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I hate to be that guy (girl), but you do know you don't have to watch it, or read about it, or pay any attention to is existence, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I hate to be that guy (girl), but you do know you don't have to watch it, or read about it, or pay any attention to is existence, right?

I want the show to cancel. It’s my opinion. Oh, well? to anyone who disagrees. It’s OK.

• Love 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Why am I suppose to feel bad? She wanted Shiloh to drug and have sex with her so she could entrap him.

I don't think you should as I don't either but I think the show wants us to....they think Sam is being a savior here.

Edited by Hater
17 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I want the show to cancel. It’s my opinion. Oh, well? to anyone who disagrees. It’s OK.

But, I just don't get why you care.  Of course, you can have your opinion about it.

• Love 2

I could barely understand a word Sam said today. She mumbles more and more and has no expression to give us a clue what’s she talking about. Is this some new kind of acting? Or not acting at all? 

• Love 1

Does being a sociopath endow one with super-human powers?  Because I still don't understand how a one-handed man could tie up a fricking straight jacket, of all things, then drag someone ?how far? and hook him up to the rigging and hoist him way up in the air.  Especially when it took, like, 12 people to get the person down and undone form the straight jacket. 

Are the writers punking us?  

Are the writers seriously that stupid?

Is there an accomplice somewhere that we're supposed to figure out on our own?

This suspension of disbelief is on the same level as Casey the Alien.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Laura was out of line blaming Margaux for the death of the woman in Canada (whose Franco name they consistently mispronounced). It's not up to the DA to say whether the police follow an investigation, it's up to the police.

I was thinking the same exact thing...she's a lawyer not a cop?  Laura is just annoying.

I liked Kevin actually being concerned about Ava unlike everyone else who didn't give a shit until he said something and then they were like yeah, I guess we should check on her.

MW and JL(Ryan) were awesome today.  Great acting and I'm not even being sarcastic.  When Ava said little Avery would just end up disappointing her anyway omg...even I believed her she was so good!

I genuinely have no idea why Sam is doing any of the things she is doing.  Kristina's pledge was about something that is public knowledge and honestly I just don't care.

I continue to love Willow and Chase.  Instead of getting all caveman about Michael about taking Willow home he was actually happy about it and used some common sense.  How novel!

46 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I could barely understand a word Sam said today. She mumbles more and more and has no expression to give us a clue what’s she talking about. Is this some new kind of acting? Or not acting at all? 

I mean at least today she had been drugged..I don't know what her excuse is every other day though....

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 7

Did Ava ever do anything to Lucy, or something? I genuinely can't remember? And if it's because of a guy, Lucy should mind herself. People living in glass houses and all.

I just find her general attitude gross.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

But, I just don't get why you care.

Can't speak for Heatlifer, but I've already invested in a bunch of characters that I think are just going to be floating in limbo until cancellation, and since the show is not well written, shoddily produced and the EP seems to think the show should get a prize just for doing the bare minimum, yes I think it would be better for it be cancelled at this point. I want it cancelled *because* I care. I think the soap genre will be revived one day, but not with these shows that are on the air now.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

EH is competent...at least her 5 Emmy nods, and two longstanding and succesfull characters on other soaps would have you believe it. It's the shit for brain writers at fault who need to throw anyone against Sonny under the bus to prop him in his throne of shit. It's sad people don't quite get that now,and still blame the characters/actors themselves, because they're eating right out of the numbskull writers hands. 

I have never wanted writers fired so much in my life, between the disgusting plan that just tarnishes Sam and Jasam beyond repair imo and the Mob King acting aggresive and threatening to the woman who's life he destroyed, just because said woman has been trying to learn to cope with the  pain HE caused her?

Fucking done with this show. Vile, nasty shit.

• Love 5

Nina has become so loathsome.  I used to be okay with her high camp, under Ron, and then after he left, I did actually really like Frina.  But this incarnation.  Ugh.  

• Love 1

Did the show seriously have Margeaux drop everything DURING A MANHUNT FOR A SERIAL KILLER to answer a summons from Sonny!!!!!

Seriously, show, does it hurt to be this stupid?

That said, Maura West was really impressive today

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Can't speak for Heatlifer, but I've already invested in a bunch of characters that I think are just going to be floating in limbo until cancellation, and since the show is not well written, shoddily produced and the actors and the EP seems to think the show should get a prize just for doing the bare minimum, yes I think it would be better for it be cancelled at this point. I want it cancelled *because* I care. I think the soap genre will be revived one day, but not with these shows that are on the air now.

Agreed, I have even invested money into this side show and it just keeps getting worse and worse every year with no one ever making a change.

FV has buried the show. Varni has too.  CVE and SA are horrible beyond comprehension at this point.  All still employed.  Then actors who are costing getting high salaries to literally whisper and sleep on screen.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I continue to love Willow and Chase.  Instead of getting all caveman about Michael about taking Willow home he was actually happy about it and used some common sense.  How novel!

Chase is the new Dante:  decent guy, not hard to look at, he just needs to roll his eyes when Carly shrieks more often. I don't know if I am interested in a triangle with Willow and Michael.

• Love 7

If there is triangle with Chase,  Michael will win automatically.

Corinthos don't lose on this show and Chad still remains a terrible Michael. 

• Love 2

Willow and Chase are taking off on social media tho.   They may have a surprise legit popular couple on their hands, and they aren't going to be able to break them up if that's the case.  God knows they have very little else going for them right now.  Kevin, Ava, and Laura being the other standouts.  Well, for me anyway.  The DOD stuff, it's gone too far.  I really cannot stomach it.  If it had just been about Willow, Chase, and Brad and Lucas, even with Michael, it'd be okay.  This whole rape thing with Sam and Jason, so awful.  

• Love 4