Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I dunno about you guys, but I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow

Ghost!Connie lays into Sonny about him nailing the woman who murdered her IN A CRYPT.  But more likely, he'll blame the whole mess on her by saying she should have written Ava in her blood instead of AJ.

• Love 2

But dontcha know, Jiz was this Grand Romance! Wasn't Jason the one Liz was painteeeeeeeen the wind with? Or am I conflating that with something else?

That was when she was dealing with the agony of Lucky "death" in the fire and Jason was her friend. She painted wind after going for a ride on Jason's motorcycle to forget the pain. It was a really difficult time in the life of a young woman, so I resent the memory of that being used in the context of 'Franco's art studio" considering the pain that sociopath caused Liz, her family, and Jason and his friends and family. To me that says, who really gives a shit about any of these legacy characters, their history, their complexities - Franco is the one who matters. 

The writers have definitely crossed the line into overkill where Liz and NuJason are concerned, and associating Liz's love of, and history with, art with "Franco the artist" is just despicable.

• Love 3

I need Tracy dead at this point. It's like, hey, Tracy, if Luke weren't such a scumbag maybe people would care. But he is and they don't.

Word.  Luke has never treated the rest of the Q's with anything but contempt.  I was extremely happy Monica mentioned that she wouldn't be handing anything over to the man who murdered Alan.  I'll even forgive Ned's obvious lie about ELQ flourishing because Mikey's in charge.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

who are these audience members he thinks feels sorry for Franco?

And what, exactly, is there to feel sorry for him about?

Does it make sense if I don't feel sorry for Franco but am enjoying his revenge?

This is how I feel. Couldn't care less about the man, but let the revenge flag fly!

Frickin' formatting!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

One thing I've always hated about luke well in recent years they act like its okay for Luke to marry tracy for her money.Also didn't Tracy and luke change alans will? Back in the day characters like scotty and lucy were considered horrible people for marrying for money.

• Love 3
Poor Franco all he wanted was for Carly to wuv him back. Ugh, lock him and Sonny in the crypt together.

Not the Q crypt.  They suffered enough.

I read that comment by RC about people being in the unusual position of actually feeling sorry for Franco and it made me roll my eyes.  Choosing between Sonny and Franco is like choosing between which turd pile smells less.  

• Love 11
Michael knows Carly and Franco are planning to get married–he was idiotic enough to agree to be the best man.​

Well, yeah, I know that.  I was just listing things that I think are things that are destructive to Michael, even though Michael actually has bounced back remarkably well from all the terrible things he's been through because of his family, to point out the ridiculousness of Kiki exclaiming all over town that Michael learning the truth "will destrooooyy him!"  

I am convinced that Ron now realizes that making RH be Franco was a terrible mistake, and so is doing all this feel sorry for Franco stuff in an attempt to completely erase the character's history and making him an entirely new character.  And I am okay with that.  

• Love 3

I am convinced that Ron now realizes that making RH be Franco was a terrible mistake, and so is doing all this feel sorry for Franco stuff in an attempt to completely erase the character's history and making him an entirely new character.

Isn't that what Ron's been doing all along, with the "Just kidding!" DVD's and the brain tumor and the switch in parents?

• Love 5

Carly looking at Jakeson like she wanted to mount his dick, while he look at her like she was a little off was gold.  Jakester and Liz were also good today.  I know i should hate them and him, but i dont.

I also loved Ned & Monica having zero fucks to give about that drunk baby-killing rapist. I really wish Monica had thrown Jake being mowed down by that deadbeat in Tracy's face.

Dante encouraging Olivia with Ned was also good.  Somehow, DZ and LLC are able to elevate the material above the usual creep-factor that tinges most parent/child interactions on this show. 

That said, i dont know who the bigger dumbass was today: Tracy, Carly, or Heather.  The lobotomies Ron has given all three wimmin is just sad.  The worst was watching Sean manhandle Heather.  I hope she stabs him in the face and then sits down and slowly enjoys a BLT as he bleeds out.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 8

Everything this show does these days is ridiculous. They can have NLG showing her boobs all she wants-she-nor Alexis, have ever been, nor will ever be-sexy. Or interesting. Or a good character, or anything else positive.

Two men fighting over HER? Oh, show. You tickle me. Next, you'll say The Tooth Fairy is real.

I happen to think that Alexis looks darn good for her age men fighting over her is no differnt than them fighting over Carly.

I've never seen so many people rooting for heather to kill shawn lol.Is he supposed to be rootworthy?

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 8

Harmony233  I never said a word about what NLG looks like other than the "showing her boobs" comment. I said she's not sexy, and sexy really ain't got much to do with looks IMO.

I certainly get the feeling NLG thinks of herself as "hot". More power to her. I personally find the character of Alexis to be such a judgemental piece of crap as a character, I cannot find her attractive in any form. And it's freaking LOL funny to me that any sane man wouldn't lose her number after getting to know her. Not to mention total science fiction that two men would come to blows over that waste of space.

Anyhoo, moving on.

• Love 2

When NuJason said something about OldJason waking up alone, it would have been a good time for Liz to say something about Robin.

Leave it to Ron to have Robin be the one to leave her family to revive Jase, actually bring him back to life, drive his ass to PC....and then be a non-entity in the entire thing. Such dumb storytelling.

And what about Sam? How is Liz telling this days-long story without mentioning her or Danny in context to Jason's life?

• Love 1

I can't believe they said Carly has always had Lulu's back?uh okay.

Heather totally manipulating Franco was hilarous.REminds me of what scotty said once about Heather being able to manipulate people better than anybody he knew lol.Heather being stuck with sean though not good unless she can kill him being stuck with him is worse than the loony bin lol.

THe Jason/liz scenes were boring although nice to see them mentoning liza art.

Had to be said as a joke. I remember when carley paid Brooklyn to go after Dante and break up him and Lulu. carley wanted revenge for Michael going to jail. Dante told him confess and tell the truth. A concept unknown to carley and Sonny.The judge had enough ,Sonny took off the protection Jason got for Michael in jail Michael got raped. Funny how carley NEVER goes after Sonny. Carley had Lulus back alright had a knife in it. Now they are besties again. gag me.
  • Love 3

Can I just say how conveeeeenient that Sonny is all of the sudden wracked with guilt again over AJ.  The guilt that has mysteriously disappeared after AJ's last ghostly appearance?  That can't be a plot point can it?  

Naaah.

And what a peach he is that he doesn't want Carly to throw her life away with Franco - the guy she willingly chose to bang in the first place. Just once let these horrible people lie in the beds they made. 

Edited by ch1
  • Love 1

And what about Sam? How is Liz telling this days-long story without mentioning her or Danny in context to Jason's life

Right! I dont get why Liz is telling the life story of Jason to this stranger. And its funny how she doesn't mention his wife or child.

• Love 1

Had to be said as a joke. I remember when carley paid Brooklyn to go after Dante and break up him and Lulu. carley wanted revenge for Michael going to jail. Dante told him confess and tell the truth. A concept unknown to carley and Sonny.The judge had enough ,Sonny took off the protection Jason got for Michael in jail Michael got raped. Funny how carley NEVER goes after Sonny. Carley had Lulus back alright had a knife in it. Now they are besties again. gag me.

I can't remeber if Carly was part of the plotting to kill Dante but I remeber Jason and spinelli talking about it.Anyone else remeber this?

• Love 1

And what about Sam? How is Liz telling this days-long story without mentioning her or Danny in context to Jason's life?

I loved that part.  Liz sounded like she was the grieving widow throughout that entire story over Jason dying.  What got me was the "WE " when she said something about his burial.  No.  No we.  HIS WIFE and MOTHER were in charge of the funeral.  Not you twit, so stf down

I haven't really hated Liz too much in along time, but I feel it coming back full force.  I haven't seen today's show yet, but it looks like I shouldn't even bother.

• Love 8

I swear to Jasus, if the thing getting Sonny off for AJ's murder ends up being "he wuz off hiz medz" or "omg Ava totes bribed Carrrrlos or random never seen before day player or they put Fluke's skeleton fingers in this and they kinked a oxygen tube, injected a drug, or something and omg THAT IZ HOW AJ DIED!!" Then, I will be pissed. Not surprised, but pissed.

First of all, AJ would not have been in GH had Sonny not shot him.

Secondly, if no one did an autopsy then Jasus all not mighty these people are fucktarded and they deserve to have Micheal kill them all or Franco spy on them while Nina steals their babies.

Third, Fluke was probably the third saddest person at AJ's funeral. He grieved AJ more than his aunt, ex girlfriend, and former employee did. So whomever Fluke is, he sympathized with AJ. And again, fuck you, Duke. I'll never forget you going "Oh AJ was killed. I haz sads. Oh Sonny, new boss, you did it? Well, it's cool. AJ? Fuck that dude." No. Fuck you, Duke. I liked you better when you were FonDuke.

And my Jasus Sweet Mother Quartermaine, can we please free Johnny and Carrlos?

• Love 4

I didn't watch that part. Why is the bar there?

Because you need a drink/to do a shot when you walk in to Kiki's house. 

This story needs to be about a young man realizing his entire life has been a lie. It's an emotional tale that doesn't need embarassing promos. Just one good emotional promise that the fans want. Justice for AJ. Justice for the Quartermaines. The good guy finally winning out. Because Jason, Sonny, and Luke were never your anti hero. AJ Quartermaine was. He was the one fans liked no matter what. And letting SK share scenes with CD made Micheal that much better. Micheal isn't Jason. He's what AJ could have been. The beautiful irony in this needs to be that the thing taking Sonny down is the thing he fought the hardest for. AJ's son.

I would watch this without fail. 

• Love 4

Montages of him painting his pain away?

Aw, so, Ron has completed turned him into Tomas, obsessed with a woman he really shouldn't and expressing that obsession in his artwork?

It seems as though they (or at least the promo department) definitely want us to be hyped about Franco! and Nina!, the scandalous supercouple of villains just like blah blah blah various-soap-couples-of-the-80s-and-90s, so I have a feeling we're in for at least another 6-9 months of that disaster as they struggle to reheat the embers of these two actors' past glories (which do not bear mentioning). I hope I am wrong and they kill Franco off soon as part of this, but I highly doubt it - I think it is as I feared. They both make each other twice as unwatchable.

jsbt,  I pray they can't even go this route, as RH has moved on to some long-term work in beautiful Vancouver.

who are these audience members he thinks feels sorry for Franco?

Without going board on board, I know a whole lotta fans who feel terrible for him and can't believe Carly would throw over such a perfect specimen of a man such as Franco, SERIAL KILLER though he may be, for the like of Sonny's magic peen.

Unpopular opinion but I would rather Sonny brought Franco down. Sonny and Carly as much as I despise them are tools for RC's "feel sorry for Franco" project.  I resent manipulation and RC has and admitted he is doing just that when it comes to Franco.

At the end of the day, I have to admit, this is how I feel too.  Mostly cause I refuse to give Ron the satisfaction of being agreed with, and a little of, Sonny's a real, actual GH CHARACTER, not one Ron imported from his previous job or one he jammed into place for an actor from his previous job.

• Love 4

Right! I dont get why Liz is telling the life story of Jason to this stranger. And its funny how she doesn't mention his wife or child.

She's so delusional sometimes, especially when it comes to her and Jason. They were not each other's great loves and I don't need RC to rewrite it as such.

I loved that part. Liz sounded like she was the grieving widow throughout that entire story over Jason dying. What got me was the "WE " when she said something about his burial. No. No we. HIS WIFE and MOTHER were in charge of the funeral. Not you twit, so stf down

I haven't really hated Liz too much in along time, but I feel it coming back full force. I haven't seen today's show yet, but it looks like I shouldn't even bother.

Exactly. That's stuff that SAM should be saying to this dude. And now we'll never get those conversations. I also loved Liz telling the Faison part of the story as if she was there or as if he rubbed it in her face. She had absolutely NOTHING to do with that.

• Love 5

It doesn't surprise me that pathetic Liz has conveniently forgotten to tell Jakeson about Sam and Danny. I'm waiting for her to tell him that Jake was conceived during a night of "hot, romantic, and passionate" sex.

• Love 1

Annnnnnnnnd this is a huge reason I despise Liz Webber.

I just can't with Liz's romantic storylines. I'm fine with her until her merry-go-round of men resurfaces.

It doesn't surprise me that pathetic Liz has conveniently forgotten to tell Jakeson about Sam and Danny. I'm waiting for her to tell him that Jake was conceived during a night of "hot, romantic, and passionate" sex.

It almost makes her look petty. Like she still hasn't accepted that Jason has been all about Sam for about 10 years.

• Love 2
Sonny has some balls going into the Q crypt.​

That's the last place he used them, isn't it?  Maybe he lost them there?  

I can imagine that if people weren't watching during the Real Franco era, they could pretty easily be supportive of/ feel sorry for this Franco.  Although Real Franco's exploits have been mentioned occasionally, it wouldn't be hard to accept this Franco at face value.  Hell, I try to do it every day.  

ETA: It sometimes seems like the actor is playing new Jason like he remembers a lot more than he's letting on.  What is his game?

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 2

Lol I would love Liz to tell how Jake was conceived. 

Unfortunately by the time Jason remembers/ is told about Sam he will already be in love with Liz. RC is very predictable. I wonder if Liz will find out the truth about Jason and keep it from Sam/Danny to get him for herself. Wouldn't surprise me since she wanted to keep Danny's paternity a secret.

• Love 1

Lol I would love Liz to tell how Jake was conceived.

Unfortunately by the time Jason remembers/ is told about Sam he will already be in love with Liz. RC is very predictable. I wonder if Liz will find out the truth about Jason and keep it from Sam/Danny to get him for herself. Wouldn't surprise me since she wanted to keep Danny's paternity a secret.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think it'll go there. Ron is clearly setting it up for Jase/Liz and Sam/Patty to have relations without anyone knowing anything before it's revealed. Hell, Ron's even stopped writing guilty Patrick.

• Love 1

I definitely think Ron is trying to fit back in pieces of the Jason/Liz stuff he was forced to axe when Steve Burton left.  It doesn't matter how long it takes to loop around, once he's set on an idea, he refuses to let it go.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Liz sounded like she was the grieving widow throughout that entire story over Jason dying.  What got me was the "WE " when she said something about his burial.  No.  No we.  HIS WIFE and MOTHER were in charge of the funeral.  Not you twit, so stf down

So much THIS. Why doesn't she just crawl up his ass already? It would save her time.

Today: Filler, filler, filler, Jason, Jason, Jason.

Me: Bored, unamused, penultimately guffawing.

• Love 1

What wouldn't I give for Sam to give a Kenya shrug when she finds out Liz' Jake is Jason. It would so refreshing if she finds she doesn't feel that way about this version, not only does he not look like Jason, he don't behave like Jason. She should give him and Liz her blessing when she finds out.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think it'll go there

You bet if she does it, it'll be out of the goodness of her heart. Just like how she kept the truth about Jake from everyone only revealing it when it suited her.  Liz does heinous things but her motivation is always pure.

You bet if she does it, it'll be out of the goodness of her heart. Just like how she kept the truth about Jake from everyone only revealing it when it suited her. Liz does heinous things but her motivation is always pure.

I hope she doesn't know because I want all of Sam's pissiness to be directed at Patrick. Ha.

You bet if she does it, it'll be out of the goodness of her heart. Just like how she kept the truth about Jake from everyone only revealing it when it suited her.  Liz does heinous things but her motivation is always pure.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or facetious or what, but if you're not then by that logic Sam's motives were just as pure when she hired thugs to scare Lizard and her boyeeeeez in the park that time.

• Love 1

.  What got me was the "WE " when she said something about his burial. 

I know she talked about the way Jason "died" after explaining that he was her friend who was also Jake's bio father. I assumed "we" was a reference to Jason's f&f not getting closure (no body). Her telling NuJason about Faison is fine with me; she should still despise the psycho after what he (and Helena) put her and the Spencers through with Lucky's "death" when she was just a teenager. I get that people think Sam should tell him, but she knows nothing about Faison aside from whatever info she got from McBain or Anna. The only (non-crazy) people in Port Charles right now who have previous experience with Faison's brand of evil are Anna, Mac, and Elizabeth.

It's not Elizabeth's place to tell this amnesiac patient that Jason and his wife had been separated until shortly before he died, about the horror and drama re: baby Danny, etc. On a related note: I really hate how it's been swept aside that Jason was a terrible husband from the time of their honeymoon until he saved Danny from Heather, how he repeatedly treated Sam like she wasn't a priority above Sonny's fam/their 'biz' before that, how he threatened to kill her if she ever endangered Liz, Cam and Jake again. I HATE Sam crying to Patrick and saying "I'm sorry for crying to you about how great Jason was." Us too, because it's bull.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or facetious or what, but if you're not then by that logic Sam's motives were just as pure when she hired thugs to scare Lizard and her boyeeeeez in the park that time.

I was being sarcastic.

Sam got a death threat for her thoughtfulness (ha!), Liz after months of lying about his baby to him got a marriage proposal. So you see, Liz is pure hearted, other's are not.

I really hate how it's been swept aside that Jason was a terrible husband from the time of their honeymoon until he saved Danny from Heather, how he repeatedly treated Sam like she wasn't a priority above Sonny's fam/their 'biz' before that, how he threatened to kill her if she ever endangered Liz, Cam and Jake again. I HATE Sam crying to Patrick and saying "I'm sorry for crying to you about how great Jason was." Us too, because it's bull.

Yeah. Liz is the clear winner here. She can keep him.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1

I've been for a "Jason Actually Sucks And Is A Horrible Love Interest" story for more than a decade.

With BM in this role, I hope he remembers all of his memories and decides Jason Morgan, especially in terms of Sonny and Carly, is something to leave in the past.

• Love 7

I was being sarcastic.

Sam got a dead threat for her thoughtfulness, Liz after months of lying about his baby to him got a marriage proposal. So you see, Liz is pure hearted, other's are not.

Thank you for clearing that up. I can now retrieve my eyeballs from the outer rings of Saturn, because that's how hard they rolled. And that is not sarcasm. :-)

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 1