Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

But in a way I guess Sam does have a point because Robin did keep interfering in their relationship: she kept saving his worthless hide so that the relationship could continue.

LMAO. So much truth. If anything, Robin was a JaSam CHEERLEADER.

I don't think Sam ever resented Robin either. I always liked when they shared scenes, and before today, I kind of assumed Sam would be one person who would be grateful to Robin for everything she has done, but now I don't know. Once Jason is revealed, Sam and Patrick will need something to bond over if there is going to be any sort of triangle or quad, so why not Robin's place in Jason's life. Though knowing this show Robin's place will be chained to a wall somewhere while Patrick/Sam/Jason duke it out.

I was always under the impression that Sam was grateful to Robin for everything she did for her family. And if written in character, Sam won't behave otherwise. But under RC, I'm sure this will turn into Sam saying, "You just brought back Jason to have him for yourself!"

• Love 2

I just SMH and RME when Robin can accurately read all Jason's pantomimes b/c she cares about him so much and knows him so well, yet Robin can practically do a top hat dance with a giant sign saying *Danger* I'm in trouble and you are too b/c of evil around me and Patrick is like meh Robin sooo doesn't love me ENOUGH b/c she isn't right here to stroke my GIANT ego and rub my poor whittle babyhead.

I love this post so much. I'm willing to be shot in the head while giving birth.

Yeah, Robin wasn't too involved with Jason upon her return from Paris outside of saving him from his 4748 brain injuries.

I wonder if Ron even had a clue that Robin & Sam had several holiday dinners together, trying to hook-up Mac & Alexia. What am I asking, of course he doesn't.

Somehow, Patty will make all his faults & shortcomings, Robin's fault. Robin's loved ones better get to line-up & punch him in the throat.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

I loved pretty much everything about today.  I thought everything worked, and I liked all the couples/pairing scenes were really good too.  I loved Sam and Alexis today, and I think they have great mother/daughter chemistry.  Nikolas and Britt and Patrick and Elizabeth are good together, and would be the couples I would choose if I had my choice.  Kudos to Kimberly for selling her scenes with "Jason."  I'm not all that thrilled about BM taking over because I feel he may be horribly miscast in the role.  I just don't see Jason Morgan when I see him.  I only see Billy Abbott, but we'll see.  I did love that final shooting scene with Dante, Lulu, Nathan, Maxie, and Anna all having guns.  That was cool and well executed.

I still think Victor survived.

I wonder if Ron even had a clue that Robin & Sam had several holiday dinners together, trying to hook-up Mac & Alexia. What am I asking, of course he doesn't.

No, but he does know that Robin had a toy doll with black jeweled eyes when she was a little girl. Expect an entire storyline to revolve around that next year, along with references to Jade and the Ancient One.

Oh, and Ron knows that Sam .... or rather character KeMo played on Port Charles did something or other ... oh I dunno ... and why don't I know? Because I. never. watched. that. show!!!!

• Love 2

I still think Victor survived.

Dude, we watched Helena be shot, in the heart, at point blank range, and bleed out for 20 to 30 minutes while Luke, Laura, and some scruffy kid talked over her body. Of COURSE Victor survived.

• Love 7

I did love that final shooting scene with Dante, Lulu, Nathan, Maxie, and Anna all having guns.  That was cool and well executed.

And happily (even though I love her), none of them were stupid enough to hand Liesel a piece.  Heh.

• Love 4

Bad ass Lulu was pretty awesome. I need more bitey shootey Lulu, less baby rabies Lulu.

I still see more chemistry with Stand In and Robin than I ever saw in Purina or most of Ron's forced pairings, so ha.

I like Stand In way more than I should. I hope he gets a twitter. And I'm sure he will get an Emmy before Ron gets another one.

• Love 2

Did Helena end up coming away with the canister containing the Cassadine infected embryo of Lulu's? Well some poor woman is getting snatched off the street to be a surrogate fairly soon.

RC is as subtle as a sledgehammer, isn't he?

Wreck It Ron at his finest.

I absolutely believe that Ron is going to pit Sam against Robin because not one but two male pets are involved here and everybody knows women can't be bothered to act like civil adults, or god forbid friends, when there's so much testosterone infiltrating their uteri.

• Love 2

When I heard her say that I almost did a double take because I knew she was talking about Robin, not Carly. Ron needs to GTFO with this nonsense, it isn't even necessary.

My brain is melting.

I think your brain is melting! It's showing up in your posts! I think you meant that you knew she was talking about the shebeast, NOT Robin, right? Or did I misread your post and it's my noggin that needs to be operated on? And NO! Not by the douche! Drake Senior can have a crack at it.

I have enjoyed watching the actor who portrays Patrick these past few weeks but it is mind numbing that his character is portrayed as not even having an inkling that she is being held against her will.  Wasn't she supposed to be skyping with Emma?

The reason this particular situation is driving me crazy is because Robin's behavior when he saw her at the clinic is very similar to her behavior when she was being threatened by Jerry Jax, and forced to tell Patrick she didn't want to be with him. Patrick knew her well enough then that it didn't 'add up' - but now this woman who was shedding tears of joy at being reunited with him and their beloved daughter last fall, who just told him with tears in her eyes that she'd always love him - says no I'm not a prisoner and this is important....and he just accepts that and walks away?!? I despise this writing. 

Helena did make one good point, re: Anna being naive. Anna apparently hasn't heard from Robin at all since she left, and Anna doesn't think something is off? Yes she "went to Africa," but Skye, cell phones etc. could still be used here and there - circumstances and technology are very different than they were the times Anna was off on secret missions or missing and presumed dead. 

• Love 4

Heh, without question it's melting, has melted even.

What I meant though was that Sam and Alexis were obviously discussing Robin, then Sam quips off about Jason "dropping everything for her" and that's when I had the double take moment, because that is what he did for Carly all the damn time, when the hell was he doing that with Robin when he was with Sam?

And let's not forget that Sam in fact is the one who was often responsible for Robin and Jason interacting at all, actually going about doing what she could to get them together.

• Love 2
And let's not forget that Sam in fact is the one who was often responsible for Robin and Jason interacting at all, actually going about doing what she could to get them together.

Of course. But it's clear Ron hasn't watched GH since the '80s, so he won't let a little thing like facts and what actually aired stop him from pulling nonsensical shit out of his ass to fit his plot du jour.

• Love 3

Heh, without question it's melting, has melted even.

What I meant though was that Sam and Alexis were obviously discussing Robin, then Sam quips off about Jason "dropping everything for her" and that's when I had the double take moment, because that is what he did for Carly all the damn time, when the hell was he doing that with Robin when he was with Sam?

Ahhhh, got it!

Please, it was SAM who thought of Robin and tried to get her to return to Paris, although when they first met, on that train...remember? The one where Alexis birthed Molly? I don't think they knew who the other was. And if it wasn't Sam who was responsible, I seem to recall Sam brining up her name...or something...

Hmmm...Hells commanding Jason not to shoot her and him compiling...could he have been subjected to some good old-fashioned Cassadine brainwashing?

I am kinda annoyed how obsessed the Cassadines are with Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Bad ass Lulu was pretty awesome. I need more bitey shootey Lulu, less baby rabies Lulu.

I loved the expression on Anna's face when Lulu loaded the chamber and her "okay then".  Did Anna forget who Lulu's parents were?  LOL  Lulu and Dante were also the only one's whose hands didn't recoil after every shot.  Hopefully, Lulu's on her way to  rediscovering her Spencer/Webber self and less Falconeri. 

I did like Nik's spot on description of Luke, that he is scoundrel and not a murderer.  This Fluke story really needs to move on.  Hope TG's back sooner rather than later.

Can we start a meal train and send a months worth of 1500 calorie meals to RH?  

I am kinda annoying how obsessed the Cassadines are with Jason.

I'm pulling up a chair next to you.  It's all starting again, Jason is everyone's hero and everyone will be focused on Jason, Jason, Jason.  I truly hadn't missed all things Jason for a nano-second.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 2

Hmmm...Hells commanding Jason not to shoot her and him compiling...could he have been subjected to some good old-fashioned Cassadine brainwashing?

I am kinda annoying how obsessed the Cassadines are with Jason.

But surely Jason  is resistant to brainwashing? He is no ordinary man dontchya know.

Ha. I wish the writers would actually have Patty own up to his dicky behavior.

Far be it from me to give these writers props but today they did have Patrick cite to his awesome display of parenting chops to Emma on the 4th of July while they were waiting for the fireworks.  "Hey kid - your Mom and Dad are getting divorced.  Nice fireworks - huh?"  Although, Britt's charring of Emma's doll the year before was a bit more memorable.

But surely Jason  is resistant to brainwashing? He is no ordinary man dontchya know.

Maybe they're setting him up to be the surrogate for the Cassadine/Lulu embryo.

Ahhhh, got it!

Please, it was SAM who thought of Robin and tried to get her to return to Paris, although when they first met, on that train...remember? The one where Alexis birthed Molly? I don't think they knew who the other was. And if it wasn't Sam who was responsible, I seem to recall Sam brining up her name...or something...

And now I have that image of Carly getting knocked out by the fake rock in my head...it never gets old, ever. Ron just wants Sam and Robin to be catty at each other and fighting over "their men", that's my firm belief and it's vile and a completely useless way for them to interact together.

It's bad enough he's pit so many females against each other already, Kiki and Rosie, the Nina and Ava and Carly, and Britt and Liz constantly get into it, and I can even see a Alexis and Olivia catdown on the horizon brewing over Ned's affections, but can't there be one or two females left who can interact without jealousy and pettiness and insecurity driving their actions? Not even the gay characters have escaped that same treatment, it's horrible. Insulting and horrible.

Of course. But it's clear Ron hasn't watched GH since the '80s, so he won't let a little thing like facts and what actually aired stop him from pulling nonsensical shit out of his ass to fit his plot du jour.

And how he does love to play the part of the big GH history buff, yet the old characters he writes completely out of characters and the new character he creates are just shitty and awful. I'm not sure if he's pulling all this shit out of his ass or if his head is shoved far up it, maybe both, with Ron I'm sure it's more than a possibility.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
I'm gonna need Carly to be in line to kiss Robin's ass. It's time for her to get past her shit and be friendly with the person that saved her bestie a couple times now.

If Carly can put aside her animosity for Liz, she can put aside her epic animosity for Robin. We all know Robin did her the bigger favor. Jason has always been Carly's top priority. Her kids come second, third, and fourth.

I loved the expression on Anna's face when Lulu loaded the chamber and her "okay then".  Did Anna forget who Lulu's parents were?

Anna was probably thinking that if Maxie didn't know how to use a gun (and shame on Mac for never teaching her properly), Lulu wouldn't, either.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't get a flashback to Nik in the hospital with baby Lulu.

How convenient the room Robin and Jason were trapped in had a junk drawer with a screwdriver.

Add me to the chorus who thinks Constance Towers looks fantastic. I'm sorry, but there's no way Helena would be happy about a Stavros-Lulu embryo. Helena called Lulu insufferable. Helena hates the Spencers, all of them.

It sure took long enough for the clinic to finally blow.

• Love 6
If Carly can put aside her animosity for Liz, she can put aside her epic animosity for Robin. We all know Robin did her the bigger favor. Jason has always been Carly's top priority. Her kids come second, third, and fourth.

The kids are, at best, 3rd, 4th, and 5th, but most likely 4th, 5th, 6th.  It's Jason in first, and then whoever she's sleeping with and/or Sonny.  Then the kids come in to play.  

• Love 3

How convenient the room Robin and Jason were trapped in had a junk drawer with a screwdriver.

Add me to the chorus who thinks Constance Towers looks fantastic. I'm sorry, but there's no way Helena would be happy about a Stavros-Lulu embryo. Helena called Lulu insufferable. Helena hates the Spencers, all of them.

It sure took long enough for the clinic to finally blow.

Random comments because I can only watch this show randomly -

the explosion at the clinic looked exactly like the explosion that took out Victor/Todd's house on OLTL. Exactly.

It's strangely nice to see Helena again. Why I feel that way is beyond my comprehension.

Watching her kiss the bag carrying the embryo perfectly encapsulates the weird/vulgar vision Ron C. has for this show.

I've never cared much for or about Sam one way or another.  But if she's going to written as yet one more critic of Robin's treatment of Patrick, she can not only have a seat, one can be inserted in her mouth.  As for Patrick, I'm hoping that the next time he tries to squeeze into a pair of jeans too small for him, the blood is cut off to his brain.  I know that would mean a Butt amputation, but thems the breaks.

I was wondering about the stuff in that junk drawer - not exactly the items you'd think to find in an exam room, unless, of course, your patient had bolts in his head.

Perhaps Victor also made Robin create a bride for Jason out of spare parts??  Foolish me, that particular monster already exists.  Her name is Carly.

And you're right about the time factor with the explosion.  They could have carried out the furniture and had a yard sale by the time it blew.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 13

I cringe every time I see Nik with Britt.  Someone needs to fill Britt in on the great love affair between Nik and Emily.  That should take some of the air out of her lying, manipulative sails.  

Once again we had to listen to Sam run her mouth.  That woman can make any topic as boring as watching paint dry.  Robin was always known for examining issues and situations, but at least she did it succinctly and without the interjection of every insular feeling she ever experienced like Sam does.  Maybe Patrick's punishment for being a douche bag to Robin will be to get involved with Sam and have to listen to every stupid word that comes out of her mouth. 

Looks like Thursday is going to be a wasted day featuring Carly, Sonny and Franco.  At least I can watch it later and FF through all the BS spewed by these three. 

Do you think there is a chance that the returning Jason will turn his back on his besties?  We can only hope.

• Love 3

I think Helena loves playing the game with Luke. Laura she flat out hates/disdains. Lulu and Lucky I think she more disdains than hates. And much like me, Helena probably forgets that Ethan is a Spencer.

• Love 4

About that, it looked like they were shooting at the metal handles, wouldn't that ricochet?

2nd thing that just came to me, when Obrecht went and hugged Nate, he made no sound that he might have bruised or broken ribs.

I'm guessing he's still adjusting to crazy mama, but she's a doctor and could help.

Or the adrenaline of kissing the girl and wanting to get out of there is covering up the pain.

And you're right about the time factor with the explosion.  They could have carried out the furniture and had a yard sale by the time it blew.

I don't know what was worse, how long it took for the place to blow up or everything that happened up until it finally did.

And I just have to say that blaring alarm was about to drive me nuts. It's bad enough we have the insipid and wholly uninspired dialog the characters all spew out all the time to make our ear drums bleed, but that noise? It was torturous. 

• Love 5

And you're right about the time factor with the explosion.  They could have carried out the furniture and had a yard sale by the time it blew.

True and even after Anna yelled get down, none of them really seemed to be in a hurry to get down behind the cop car.  

2nd thing that just came to me, when Obrecht went and hugged Nate, he made no sound that he might have bruised or broken ribs.

Although he did kind of look like he wanted to run and take a shower after she let him go.  

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 1
And I just have to say that blaring alarm was about to drive me nuts. It's bad enough we have the insipid and wholly uninspired dialog the characters all spew out all the time to make our ear drums bleed, but that noise? It was torturous.

So what you're saying is that, when I finally get around to watching today's show, I should do it on mute with closed captioning?

w

Okay, what am I saying -- that's probably always the best way to watch GH, what with its insipid dialogue.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 8

I cringe every time I see Nik with Britt.  Someone needs to fill Britt in on the great love affair between Nik and Emily.  That should take some of the air out of her lying, manipulative sails. 

Britt already knows about Emily; I believe she saw pictures of her in an album Nik was looking at or something when she first moved in with him.  And why should she care?

• Love 1
I've never cared much for or about Sam one way or another.  But if she's going to written as yet one more critic of Robin's treatment of Patrick, she can not only have a seat, one can be inserted in her mouth. 

Was I hearing things or did she say something like, "I wonder if Patrick thought Robin put him first." 'Cause WHAT!?

so I'm on vacation and had some time this morning. Decided to catch up on Monday/Tuesday and could not stop laughing. Unfortunately it wasn't in a 'Ha Ha that's really funny!' Kind of way, but rather in a 'hoy shit I can't believe they went there' way.

Peter Sr: AVENGE ME!!!!

maxie: I killed him. I didn't even think about it.

Nathan: yeah he's dead. Now let's make out

Stavros: embryo! My child! Ice Princess! You're MINE!

Victor: if I'm going to die, I'll take you to hell with me!

Robin: Jason you're alive! I knew it, I knew my amazing doctor abilities created the perfect drug to bring you back from the dead!

Me: just shoot me now.

Things that really did make me laugh in a good way but also prove that Ron is trolling us:

Olivia to Sonny: I would've get anything that you couldn't even change a diaper, never mind give a baby a bath.

Sonny: well Carly did it all.

• Love 2

I wish the writers would actually have Patty own up to his dicky behavior.

Hell, I'd settle for having someone call out Patty on his dicky behavior.  The closest we got was at the interrupted wedding when both Sabrina and Robin left Patrick in the church after basically telling him that he knew where to find them when he made up his mind.  then later Carlos scolded him about his treatment of Sabrina.  But after that?  Nada.  And I doubt anybody is going to point out to him that his behavior makes him the walking, talking definition of narcissistic sociopathy.  This upcoming triangle* is going to based around everything being all Robin's fault.

* - I don't believe it's going to be a quadrangle, unless the quad is Sam/Patrick/Jason/Liz.  Robin isn't going to figure in it at all because KMc won't be on canvas long enough to do anything but see Jason off to his new life and perhaps get berated by Patrick (because that never gets old ::eyeroll:: ) as she's making her exit.

Patty will make all his faults & shortcomings, Robin's fault. Robin's loved ones better get to line-up & punch him in the throat.

I'd watch that.  ;)

• Love 6

See I see a woman who loves both her children, realizes she's made some (ok a lot) mistakes and wants to rectify by helping them in any way she can.

Agreed.  If Britt had been the one abducted, I think she would have done the same.

• Love 1
I can't wait for announcer guy.

You mean to say, "The role of Jason Morgan is now being played by..."?

Olbrecht's comments point to Mikkos Cassadine being Nathan's father, since it's not Victor or Faison.  It would have to have from preserved sperm though, since Mikkos died in 1981 and Nathan is not that old.

* - I don't believe it's going to be a quadrangle, unless the quad is Sam/Patrick/Jason/Liz.  Robin isn't going to figure in it at all because KMc won't be on canvas long enough to do anything but see Jason off to his new life and perhaps get berated by Patrick (because that never gets old ::eyeroll:: ) as she's making her exit.

I don't think it works without Robin, though, which is why I've been strongly against this storyline from the start. It also doesn't work, IMO, because they paired Sam/Patrick too late in the game. Unless they're waiting to introduce Jason to Sam until late next year or later, Sam/Patrick don't have enough substantial romantic history for me to believe that she'd really be torn between Patty and her husband. It's Patrick/Sabrina/Robin Part 2.

And I also think that Patrick needs to find out the truth of Robin's situation and still want to divorce her for Sam/Patrick to be rooted in anything real and for a true triangle to be able to develop with Jason. Right now, he's seemingly only getting involved with her because he thinks Robin doesn't want to come home. Again, Patrick/Sabrina/Robin Part 2. It's like Sabrina said to Patrick, "Would we have gotten together if Robin was alive?" Which was such a stupid question, but it's the same thing in this situation. Would Patrick have gotten with Sam if Robin came home?

• Love 1

So what you're saying is that, when I finally get around to watching today's show, I should do it on mute with closed captioning?

w

Okay, what am I saying -- that's probably always the best way to watch GH, what with its insipid dialogue.

See the media thread for the Soup's sadly accurate commentary of the dialogue.

Tomorrow looks like penultimate cosmic shit.

Now that Carly is messing around behind Franco's back, I'm thoroughly entertained by Sonny/Franco/Carly. Can't wait till Franco realizes that sweetheart candy Carly gave actually meant nothing, muahaha.

Hearing Hells, call Robin "little bird"  made me sit up & think of cmahorror's awesome story in the fanfic thread. If the intern/writers would just go in to that thread more often in order to still some great story ideas.

Thank you BestestAuntEver! For those who are curious, the Patrick in my story is the one from 2007 - not today.

I just can't with Patrick and Sam for so many reasons, including a sudden dearth of chemistry when they actually kissed. As friends, the chemistry works; as something more, not so much.

I can't wait to see the line of crap Ron comes up with to explain Patrick's lack of concern after finding out the place his wife had been staying at has been blown up. Especially since he hasn't heard from her in weeks. Oh, that will be the reason - obviously she left and just didn't bother to tell him. After all, Anna cleared the whole building. Whatever.

Sadly, my first thought when I saw Helena with the embryo was that she is going to use Robin as the surrogate. I really, really want to be wrong.

• Love 3

cmahorror, I said that a few days ago, it would be a way to keep Robin off screen for nine months.

I remember when Hels was fooling around with Aiden's DNA paperwork and she was gloating about raising a Spenser as a Cassadine.

So it being Lulu's egg would fit right in with her plans.

What does Anna really do as police commissioner? Obrecht had to figure out they were being held at the clinic,  Robert had to send her help to the clinic, Dante saved Lulu, Nathan saved Maxie, Obrecht shot Victor. Obrecht had to tell her "hey maybe we should recap the days events later. Like maybe when the alarms aren't sounding and we're about to explode." Dante had to come up with an idea to get out of there. 

I think Obrecht would be a better commissioner at this point.

• Love 2

Now they have Sam getting jealous of Robin's relationship with Jason? Are they kidding me with this shit? Like everyone said above, Carly Babes was his number one girl. Just stop it, writers.

Helena is my bitch. I hope she runs into Fluke and says, "Who the fuck is this imposter?" Someone has to have a brain in Port Chuck, and I hope it's her.

Bad ass Lulu is awesome. She has so much potential when she's not infected with baby rabies.

So Silas is an afterthought. Thanks for slapping us Silas/Sam fans in the face, writers. I'm sure ME is out of here after seeing his character get crapped on and stuck with jazz hands.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 6

If I remember correctly, Robin has asked Jason for two things in the past 10 years, once was to be her sperm donor and the other was to help her hide when she thought that her hiv meds weren't working. Both times Jason turned her down so I really don't see where Sam is coming from in saying that Jason would drop everything for Robin when he didn't.

• Love 4

What does Anna really do as police commissioner? Obrecht had to figure out they were being held at the clinic,  Robert had to send her help to the clinic, Dante saved Lulu, Nathan saved Maxie, Obrecht shot Victor. Obrecht had to tell her "hey maybe we should recap the days events later. Like maybe when the alarms aren't sounding and we're about to explode." Dante had to come up with an idea to get out of there. 

I think Obrecht would be a better commissioner at this point.

I'm still trying to figure out why she's running to Scarsdale, solo, guns a'blazing. I get the personal/professional connections inside, but that's not her jurisdiction. Where were the local authorities? Where was any *known* back-up? She's darn lucky those were Robert's guys inside.

Hell, Victor neutralized her within how many minutes? She's lucky Liesl was overcome by motherly concern. Otherwise, her boney buns would have been toast right there, at Victor's desk.

Anna Devane, super spy, would never be as stupid as Anna Devane, police commissioner.

PCPD. The single best explanation for the town's Mob Central status.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4