Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

It was ambiguous. Both of them had him in their sights...and then next thing we know, Robert and Anna returned, but we don't know what happened...and like I said, Anna told Britt that she didn't kill Faison.

Meh, probably means jack, anyway, since Ron will retcon it next week.

• Love 3

I thought the inference was that BOTH Anna and Robert were in on that somehow? I take it I'm wrong?

I remember them arguing in the cabin when Faison was tied up.  Anna was insistent on killing him, but Robert didn't want her to do it and said something to the effect that he'd take care of it.

Maxie and Nathan kissing next to Levi's body was almost as bad as Sonny and Brenda fucking next to a dead body in a cave.

Sonny really seems to have a thing about having sex around dead people (see Ava/Sonny crypt sex).  That's all kind of ewwwww.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 2

Maxie and Nathan kissing next to Levi's body was almost as bad as Sonny and Brenda fucking next to a dead body in a cave.

That was so, so weird. Nathan's smile while it was happening was also strange. Glad Levi/Peter/Blah is finally gone, but the whole story was an epic fail on so many levels.

• Love 1
Oy, the clinic scenes were painful to watch.​

And all this clinic stuff is just dragging on and on and on.  Or maybe it just seems that way because somehow all these "action scenes" are ridiculously boring.  

And are we now going to be subjected to ShoesAndArmsOnly! NewJason for weeks, creeping around and hiding behind half-open doors, before he actually shows up in full-body on screen?  I don't think I can handle it.

I'm kind of surprised, because I realized today that I don't really care if the Patrick/ Sam thing makes any sense or if there any holes in the story or if it's just a plot-forced relationship -- I enjoy watching them together.  It's a bit of fun and cuteness in a show that is usually lacking such things.  

So who the hell is Nathan's bio dad? I am beginning to think that Dr. O. may not even be his mother.

Don't say that!  Nathan and Britt need to remain siblings so Dr. O better still be his mother.

I'm bummed that Ron opted out of Victor being Nathan's dad for whatever stupid twist he's cooked up.  I was so intrigued by the Dr. O/Victor relationship when he first showed up, but Ron seems to have shot that to shit today.

Anna told Britt that she didn't kill Faison.

No she didn't.  Anna was talking to Britt about her past with Faison and what she and Robert were contemplating when they had him captured on Spoon Island, but Dr. O burst in and interrupted before she said either way whether she had killed him.

kind of surprised, because I realized today that I don't really care if the Patrick/ Sam thing makes any sense or if there any holes in the story or if it's just a plot-forced relationship -- I enjoy watching them together. It's a bit of fun and cuteness in a show that is usually lacking such things.

That's my thing. I love fun Sam. I miss drunken domino playing Sam, who spit on jason in the middle of a scene causing Steve Burton to break character. I love love LOVE sparkly Sam and I can not and will not apologize for it. Viva la Samtrick forever! I'd watch an entire episode of them eating Chinese food.

And Ron can do what he wants to try to assassinate Patrick. It won't work. Saddling him with that idiot Sabrina didn't work. The Lisa Niles bullshit didn't work. If KMcC can't stay full time so I can keep Scrubs, let Patrick and Sam spread the sparkle far and wide.

I'm an unabashed sparkly whore. I loathe Carly but Ingo and Laura sparkled so damn much together I couldn't help but love Carjax.

Edited by reeneebob
  • Love 5

It's frustrating, though, because it didn't have to be this heavy-handed and obvious.

Seriously. And when Jason does finally return, are Sam and Patrick really going to be torn up about it ending their budding relationship? I highly doubt it. Patrick has known for a while that Jason is alive. He can't be that surprised when Jason comes back. Though maybe this is payback for Patrick dumping Sabrina, only this time it's a woman dumping him. Whatever, I can't imagine there will be endless tears from either Sam or Patrick.

Which, of course, makes this insta-relationship that much stupider.

Probably Stefan!

Stefan has too much self-respect to sleep with a loon like Olbrecht. If Nathan is his son, this show has lost me. I'm so tired of all this baby/parentage crap. WHO CARES?

I really want Britt and Nathan to remain siblings. They're a lot of fun together. 

They should have color codes like Homeland Security that tell how much second-hand embarrassment I'm going to experience for the actors on this show.  I think they're going beyond "red" with this crap.

I prefer the military-readiness code. Right now we're at Defcon 2.5. Dante screaming for Lulu nearly pushed it to 2.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I have no words for the BS that was Dante/Lulu scenes at the clinic. I Just kept saying WTH for the seconds I didn't FF thru.

Is Nathan not Victor's because too many people guessed it?

Yeah, Robert, sent guys to help Anna. If Cartini weren't cheap with Vets TR would be hear as RF!S.

I'm a Robin fangirl. I want Patrick* to move on because he's an ass. There's a clip in the Robin thread were Robin agrees, Patrick, isn't good enough for her but she loves him. Hopefully she'll see Patrick as the douche he's been for some years now & move on. Robin deserves happiness with someone that truly loves her.

JT & KeMo do have nice chemsitry. To bad they didn't due SamTrick instead of Purina & SiAmbien. Everything is being rushed for the Jason reveal. Sam will be made at Patrick because he betrayed & lied to her.

* Patrick disgusts me but I like JT.

• Love 2
Lastly, i wouldnt be surprised if Cartini pulled some twist whereby Nathan was actually Sonny & Olivia's son.

It'd be more challenging to insert Kiki into Nathan's realm. 

Things were moving along today and the Levi character is done which are good things.  Nice shout-out to Robert Scorpio.  Sam and Patrick didn't look their usually bored selves.  The scenes between Anna, Dr. O and Victor were a little off pace.  In other words, today's episode was enjoyable, EXCEPT the scenes with the baddest mafia figure on the east coast stuttering up his lines on babysitting duty when his son is in danger and is more concerned about his ex-wife's latest boyfriend.

And Ron can do what he wants to try to assassinate Patrick. It won't work. Saddling him with that idiot Sabrina didn't work. The Lisa Niles bullshit didn't work. If KMcC can't stay full time so I can keep Scrubs, let Patrick and Sam spread the sparkle far and wide.

I honestly don't think Ron is writing Patrick as in the wrong for anything he's doing.

Seriously. And when Jason does finally return, are Sam and Patrick really going to be torn up about it ending their budding relationship? I highly doubt it. Patrick has known for a while that Jason is alive. He can't be that surprised when Jason comes back. Though maybe this is payback for Patrick dumping Sabrina, only this time it's a woman dumping him. Whatever, I can't imagine there will be endless tears from either Sam or Patrick.

Which, of course, makes this insta-relationship that much stupider.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this was ALL about making Patrick feel bad about what he did to Sabrina. That's right up Ron's alley. Because, to me, if Patrick were to maybe learn something, it's to understand that people (Robin/Jason, for example) can have non-romantic friendships and connections to others and want to help them. Of course, that only works if he didn't want to hop in Sam's bed, but alas.

I'm a Robin fangirl. I want Patrick* to move on because he's an ass. There's a clip in the Robin thread were Robin agrees, Patrick, isn't good enough for her but she loves him. Hopefully she'll see Patrick as the douche he's been for some years now & move on. Robin deserves happiness with someone that truly loves her.

JT & KeMo do have nice chemsitry. To bad they didn't due SamTrick instead of Purina & SiAmbien. Everything is being rushed for the Jason reveal. Sam will be made at Patrick because he betrayed & lied to her.

* Patrick disgusts me but I like JT.

I'm with you. I want Robin to cut her ties with Patty once and for all and they can both move on. Sadly, I don't see her having this revelation. More like, "I made you sleep with Sam 'cause of my lies!"

I will say this, I'm happy to see Patrick not crying for a change, but that will end soon. As much as Sam/Patrick are all smiles now, the frowns and tears and yelling will be coming around the corner, I'm sure.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

For the love of noodles, why do we have Jason arms for days? Everyone, even Monica knows Billy Miller is playing Jason. Just pan the damn camera up.

Because this wasn't Billy Miller they were filming. They wouldn't use Billy Miller just to show arms and legs.

That's my thing. I love fun Sam. I miss drunken domino playing Sam, who spit on jason in the middle of a scene causing Steve Burton to break character. I love love LOVE sparkly Sam and I can not and will not apologize for it. Viva la Samtrick forever! I'd watch an entire episode of them eating Chinese food.

Yes, to all of the above!  I like SamTrick, and I've wanted them to be tried out since Robin and Jason "died".  They're both widowed and have small children to raise -- I was hoping that with Sam in the hospital with Danny, that they could become confidants, leaning on each other for support, then friends and then fall in love.  Slow, but sweet.  So, when Robin and Jason returned, their families would have already integrated, and there would be something at stake for the characters.  But then Sabrina happened.  No.  Then Ron happened.  So, we're getting this rushed, slap-dashed story. 

But I love them anyway.  It's sooo nice to see people actually happy on this show, and, you know, laughing and smiling.  KMo and JT look jazzed to be working together and I enjoy this show so much more when I an see that the actors are having fun (See; ME, for the opposite).

I've come to terms with KMc and Robin being shit on and that's she's not coming back full time.  In fact, that's the reason I find it hard to be upset with Patrick -- it's all Ron and Frank.  Every time a character does something typically ooc or just ridiculous (which is like, all the time, now), it takes me right out of the scenes and I can only focus on the crappy writing/directing/sets/etc.  So the GH world is kinda lost for me, I can't see these characters as real people*, and because of that, I can't put effort into blaming the characters for what they do**.

*Real within the GH soap universe. 

**Except Sonny.   

• Love 6
Patrick/Sam is so obviously a monkey wrench for the Jason return that I can't get too worked up

That is what annoys me the most, well one of the things. If it didn't involve Sam I wouldn't even care, but I have hung on for so long waiting for her to finally be freed from Jason and yet since it's just been a mess and it's only getting worse. And yet I still can't get a damn Julian and Sam scene to save my life, not even sharing time playing with Danny together or just getting a cup of coffee...

I feel like every storyline on this show is a dead end, none of them can progress past a certain point so eventually everything will have to turn around and it'll be deja vu all over again, the crappiest deja vu of course.

I will say this, I'm happy to see Patrick not crying for a change, but that will end soon. As much as Sam/Patrick are all smiles now, the frowns and tears and yelling will be coming around the corner, I'm sure.

There won't be a set left, it'll wash away in the sea of tears those two will produce.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

For the love of noodles, why do we have Jason arms for days? Everyone, even Monica knows Billy Miller is playing Jason. Just pan the damn camera up.

Hahaha. That just made me laugh for real.

But I love them anyway.  It's sooo nice to see people actually happy on this show, and, you know, laughing and smiling.  KMo and JT look jazzed to be working together and I enjoy this show so much more when I an see that the actors are having fun (See; ME, for the opposite).

I've come to terms with KMc and Robin being shit on and that's she's not coming back full time.  In fact, that's the reason I find it hard to be upset with Patrick -- it's all Ron and Frank.  Every time a character does something typically ooc or just ridiculous (which is like, all the time, now), it takes me right out of the scenes and I can only focus on the crappy writing/directing/sets/etc.  So the GH world is kinda lost for me, I can't see these characters as real people*, and because of that, I can't put effort into blaming the characters for what they do**.

I'm all for the actors/characters getting a chance to be happy on-screen for a change, but it's the happiness that's juxtaposed with Robin being held hostage...again...that annoys me. And that brings me to your OOC talk. I agree with you somewhat there. There is a part of me that doesn't believe Patrick would actually just completely forget about Robin or her situation, so I do blame the writers for a lot of that stupidity.

Now do I think Patrick likes to quickly jump into bed when he feels scorned? Yes. So, yeah.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

That is what annoys me the most, well one of the things. If it didn't involve Sam I wouldn't even care, but I have hung on for so long waiting for her to finally be freed from Jason and yet since it's just been a mess and it's only getting worse. And yet I still can't get a damn Julian and Sam scene to save my life, not even sharing time playing with Danny together or just getting a cup of coffee...

I feel like every storyline on this show is a dead end, none of them can progress past a certain point so eventually everything will have to turn around and it'll be deja vu all over again, the crappiest deja vu of course.

And to add insult to injury, we just had a scene with Julian going to Sam's penthouse to see Sam and play with Danny, but she wasn't even there!  He got stink-eyes from both Alexis and Molly, but no chatting with Sam.  Just a text, I think. 

I also need scenes with Sam and Lucas.  I think I just like causal family and friends scenes, because I need some Britt and Nathan stuff, too, when he gets back to PC.

HeatLifer, oh, I agree.  It makes me ragey to see Robin being treated that way, and Patrick not giving a fuck.  But, to me, that just shows how bad the writing is.  They had Patrick mourning Robin pretty hardcore for a soap.  His grief became the focus of his sl.  So, I just don't buy him forgetting abut her so quickly and completely.  I can buy him being pissed and feeling tired of shouldering the care for Emma, when Robin is in fact alive.   I can definitely see him sleeping with other women -- that's in his character.  Just having a hard time hating on him for something that I think is bullshit writing.  The whole Robin sl has been bullshit, since I don't think Robin would act that way either.  I just want to call it even and move on. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 4

Okay today was just WIN! Ding Dong the Dunklemonkey is DEAD and Maxie killed him herself! My favorite part was when FrankinDad was about to stab Maxie and my det Special Kitty was at his bestest and BAMF shot him dead.....he looked so hawt..MEOW!

I liked the Naxie kiss....FINALLY! but I wish they had better music, the music was lame.

So now my WTF! moment, so the whole reason to steal the Aztec jewels in the first place that started this whole ball of wackz was to "presto" make a Game of Thrones knife to kill Maxie to avenge some 20487593 year old slight to Peter Sr. no one cares about???? FGS! way to go Ron <sarcasm font> idiot!

• Love 2

Wait--have we gotten confirmation that Faison is dead? All I got from last week? week before was Anna saying she didn't kill him.

What we saw? Anna wanting to kill Faison & Robert agreeing. Both has guns poised. Next scene had Robert admitting that Anna was right (they needed to kill Faison).

I'm 99.99999999999999% certain that Robert told Anna to shoot Faison in the heart. Robert knew Faison was wearing a bullet proof vest -- Anna did not. So Anna thinks she killed Faison, and Robert knows better.

And Anna was deliberately lying to Dr. O last week.  Either she was interpreting the English language too narrowly ("We" vs. "I") or she had her fingers crossed behind her back.

All of this will be revealed when JFP stops playing keep away with Tristan.  Which will be will he's 83 and has no teeth or the day GH goes off the air, whichever happens first.

• Love 1

All this talk about flailing arms Jason not yet having his face shown reminded me that Billy is almost a decade younger than Steve, so they've deaged Jason. There's no way I'd ever buy him being in his 40s, not that I'm sure it'll matter at all, they'll probably claim nearly dying and being frozen did wonders for his skin tone. Although I am a bit concerned that Billy's age gap may make Monica look more like Jason's grandma at this point...this is why the saying "let sleeping dogs lie" was invented, or in this case "let robotic hitmen with no souls remain fish food".

• Love 5

I know this really isn't the place, but having seen both BM and SBu on Y&R together, the age difference is not at all noticable. BM doesn't look that young regardless of his age, he isn't a Michael or Morgan babyface at all.

• Love 1

Imo he does, but as I said I doubt it'll matter at all to Jason's history or interactions with the other characters. At least Billy acts alive in his scenes, so that is a step up from Steve.

Though I admit I am curious about who is playing "flailing arms" stunt double for him at the moment. He really was just giving it his all there in the bed, pulling at the restraints so incessantly, clenched fists and then open hands reaching out as if to touch, to hold, to strangle the horrible doctor actor as I wished he would have. It was also thoughtful of the clinic to dress him up in his usual uniform of the black tee and jeans, and provided him shoes...the more I think about things the more my brain cells hate me.

• Love 1
HeatLifer, oh, I agree.  It makes me ragey to see Robin being treated that way, and Patrick not giving a fuck.  But, to me, that just shows how bad the writing is.  They had Patrick mourning Robin pretty hardcore for a soap.  His grief became the focus of his sl.  So, I just don't buy him forgetting abut her so quickly and completely.  I can buy him being pissed and feeling tired of shouldering the care for Emma, when Robin is in fact alive.   I can definitely see him sleeping with other women -- that's in his character.  Just having a hard time hating on him for something that I think is bullshit writing.  The whole Robin sl has been bullshit, since I don't think Robin would act that way either.  I just want to call it even and move on. 

I completely understand. I also think both Patrick and Robin have done things that have been out of character that I assume the writers believed they had to do because of dramatic purposes and KMc's departure.

I guess it's frustrating because I personally see so many more options than what they decided to do. And I think it's stupid that I'm supposed to fall for the "coincidence" of Patrick/Sam falling for each other when in reality all I think about in their scenes is, "Really, Patrick? You're hitting on the woman that your wife was trying to HELP by bringing Jason back to her?! The guy you wanted to leave for dead!?" That's where I'm like, so out. Ha.

• Love 1

Didn' t see the show today, but gather from the talk that Nathan shot Levi's dad? So . . . It wouldn't surprise me to learn (sigh) that somehow he and Levi were switched at birth and Nathan shot his own father.

I completely understand. I also think both Patrick and Robin have done things that have been out of character that I assume the writers believed they had to do because of dramatic purposes and KMc's departure.

I guess it's frustrating because I personally see so many more options than what they decided to do. And I think it's stupid that I'm supposed to fall for the "coincidence" of Patrick/Sam falling for each other when in reality all I think about in their scenes is, "Really, Patrick? You're hitting on the woman that your wife was trying to HELP by bringing Jason back to her?! The guy you wanted to leave for dead!?" That's where I'm like, so out. Ha.

Oh, I am always thinking of better (at least to me lol) ways they could have written things.  And if I stop to think about it, yes, I hate that Patrick is all smiles while keeping info on Jason secret.  I hate that Robin is being victimized again and Patrick isn't even thinking of telling Anna or Robert -- where is she anyway, I wonder?  If she's stashed away in one of those rooms at the clinic, I'm gonna scream.  I mean, the whole scenario is soapy, but I'd rather Patrick at least look guilty about lying to Sam and actually be worried about Robin and Victor's possible connection to his accident, even if he really does want to divorce her.  He blew that off way too easily, as well. 

See, this is why I try not to think about continuity and character with this whole Robin/Patrick/Sam/Victor and his Popsicles SL.  Lord knows Ron doesn't.  It just drives me nuts otherwise, and I took a 3 month break this spring because of it.  I just focus on the shiny and pretty for now.

Two questions for anyone who knows:

Is there any info out there on whether or not KMc has been taping or if she's coming back at some point?    

Those who have seen Billy Miller -- is he generally good?  Does he have any weird or annoying acting tics I can look forward to?  Does he sell overpriced "health" drinks*?

*My dad was given a Monavie drink by his co-worker, who I guess sells them (?), and he gave it to me since he knows I'm into "health stuff" and I just laughed, and laughed... 

• Love 3

That was the beginning of the end for me back in the late 90s. So distasteful, illogical, and unsexy. YMMV.

I long ago retro'ed this dialogue in that Sonny/Brenda think they're going to die trapped in a cave, right next to a dead body:

Sonny: So, you know, you wanna do it good and use up all the air fast or doyouwanna do it just lay there style and live 'nother hour?

But all that seems positively emmy worthy compared to the Maxie/Levi/Nathan and Stavros/Lulu/Dante scenes today. Those scenes? Were public access worthy.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1
Those who have seen Billy Miller -- is he generally good?  Does he have any weird or annoying acting tics I can look forward to?  Does he sell overpriced "health" drinks*?

BM is sort of charming and jokey in his role as Billy Abbott on Y/R, but I don't think that's an acting tic, but a choice he made for the character.  Because in other shows I have seen him play just a loud mouthed jerk, and also a psycho.

• Love 2

Oh, I am always thinking of better (at least to me lol) ways they could have written things.  And if I stop to think about it, yes, I hate that Patrick is all smiles while keeping info on Jason secret.  I hate that Robin is being victimized again and Patrick isn't even thinking of telling Anna or Robert -- where is she anyway, I wonder?  If she's stashed away in one of those rooms at the clinic, I'm gonna scream.  I mean, the whole scenario is soapy, but I'd rather Patrick at least look guilty about lying to Sam and actually be worried about Robin and Victor's possible connection to his accident, even if he really does want to divorce her.  He blew that off way too easily, as well. 

See, this is why I try not to think about continuity and character with this whole Robin/Patrick/Sam/Victor and his Popsicles SL.  Lord knows Ron doesn't.  It just drives me nuts otherwise, and I took a 3 month break this spring because of it.  I just focus on the shiny and pretty for now.

Is there any info out there on whether or not KMc has been taping or if she's coming back at some point?    

I think you put it perfectly. Patrick can be worried about Robin and the Victor threat and still want to divorce her over the Jason stuff. While it would be hypocritical because he seemingly doesn’t care about Sam’s bond with Jason, those two things don’t have to be separate.

And LOL, Patrick doesn’t even look guilty when he’s with Sam. Even today, when Sam was like, “What’s your secret? You HAVE to have a secret,” he was so unfazed by it.

But, yes, please continue to watch the show for the pretty. Trust me, you’re doing it right. I just drive myself bonkers!

Like Tiger said, I believe Robin is back on Wednesday. It’s just for that day that I know of.

I think Billy Miller is a great actor and he’ll out-act the majority of the GH cast. If you ever have a chance, look up some of his clips from Y&R on YouTube.

• Love 2

I actually thought the Nathan/Maxie kiss was quite hot. But the rest of the scene...actually all the rest of the scenes with the senior and junior Harrells...were just somewhat bewildering. The horrific acting emanating from whoever plays (played?) Levi was not helpful, but the entire thing was just nonsensical. I suppose from that perspective, it makes as much sense as anything else that Maxie stabbed Levi with a knife and gasped twice before launching her lips at the only living guy in the room. Whatever, I'll take the pay-off. I also laughed that their preview scene was just them walking through a hall at a fast pace with guns. Gosh, that looks exciting!

I have to give the writers some credit for not taking the easiest solution for the Nathan's dad mystery, but I wonder if it'll get dropped again now. Robert Scorpio's men showing up to assist Anna seemed like sort of a cheap way to just end this debacle quickly. Not that I'm complaining. I did like that Obrecht distracted Victor so Anna could shoot him. 

• Love 2

Sword Queen, check out the spoiler thread for that.

• Love 1
Then again, if that occurs, Patrick will be odd man out and I can LMAO at his idiocy. He needs to stop thinking with his other head and playing the victim when the REAL victim has been a captive for basically 3 YEARS while HE gets the sads. Spare me.

I would love to see Patrick's stunned disbelief when Sam throws him over for Jason.  Because getting thrown over for any other guy would be bad enough, but Jason?  When he's already pissed that Robin "chose" to go revive him?  I'll enjoy the hell out of that. 

• Love 7

Tiger, Bannana, HeatLifer, Ulkis, Grrpants (your name always makes me laugh):  Thanks, guys, for the info on Robin/KMc and BM!!

In spite of myself, I am excited to see Robin.  I didn't like the thought that her last scene was being dragged away by Victor's goons.  And it's good to know that BM can act.  Makes me a little less nervous about Jason's return.  For as much as I dislike Sonny, I hated Jason even more.  Dude was never, ever wrong, and could do well, anything.  Well, except blink.  I just can't even with him.  Never saw Jason Q, so that would be fun to see. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 3
Is Nathan not Victor's because too many people guessed it?

I have to believe that Victor was always going to be a fake-out.  It makes no sense for the writers to change a story because viewers are able to see violently waving red flags.  I'd think that the writers would know that we can go from point A to point B because the hints that were dropped were not subtle.

Edited by drtslim
  • Love 1

I will say that I thought Thaao did well with portraying Victor's hurt at finding out he wasn't the father, I like his dramatic acting, always have. Anna really needs to stop thinking that Dr. EvO won't eventually double cross her though, I mean honestly she's her mortal enemy, bring backup always.

Maybe Nathan will turn out to be Blackie's son, how's that for a twist?

I'm wondering if notLuke will end up being the final choice, everything comes back around to that piece of trash anyway.

• Love 2

I would love to see Patrick's stunned disbelief when Sam throws him over for Jason.  Because getting thrown over for any other guy would be bad enough, but Jason?  When he's already pissed that Robin "chose" to go revive him?  I'll enjoy the hell out of that. 

I will eat this up like it's freaking seven-layered chocolate cake. TPTB best write Sam in character because there's no way in HELL she'd ever, ever, ever be conflicted when it comes to Jason. And I need her to be Robin's personal assistant for at least a year.

More good news: Billy Miller can blink, act, and I believe his skin is a color that actually occurs in nature. He also makes facial expressions. So all the years of them telling us Jasus has The Magic Stick, well we can at least believe he's handsome. So there's that.

Haaaa. I wonder if BM decided to watch some of Burton's stuff to get familiar with the role.

• Love 1

Poor Sam. I know she tries to be a detective and all, and a good mother, but she fails to convince. No wonder she wears black all the time. Flirting with Patrick on the couch, she leapt onto the couch and pushed him to the other end of it, practically wrapping her ladyparts around his hips and leg. Ugh and ugh. Then shaking her cleavage feeling so sorry for herself 'cause she'd never been asked to the prom!...poor little Match girl! Daddy was sending her out on tricks then...oh rather "cons". Cons...Un huh.

Sorry Sam you're pathetic. No wonder a hound dog like Patrick can't keep his distance from you.

• Love 2

Dr. O said that Nathan is a Cassadine, and that Victor is his father. So maybe she only half lied, and another Cassadine is his father?

Dr. O said that Nathan is a Cassadine, and that Victor is his father. So maybe she only half lied, and another Cassadine is his father?

. Valentine??? The Cassadine that even Helena is afraid of?? Or are we supposed to forget that name was ever mentioned? Stavros would be an interesting choice because than Nathan would  be both Nick's and Britt's brother. I am going to throw out two other suggestions : Victor Jerome and Anthony Zaccara

Edited by ElleMo

Then shaking her cleavage feeling so sorry for herself 'cause she'd never been asked to the prom!

That moment/conversation reminded me of something they might do on a CW teen-centric show. The girl tells the boy she never went to prom and he surprises her by recreating the prom in his living room. I seriously expect Patrick to do this.

Even through ff the Samtrick scenes made me sick. Two weeks ago she was in love with Silas, and Patrick isn't divorced yet. Now this shit? I can buy their chemistry but this is way too fast, just for the ensuing Jasus drama. They could have been friends and still had drama with the reveal.

The Maxie and Nathan kiss would have been better if they weren't around two dead bodies.

I felt bad for Victor. Maybe Mikkos is the father? Or Valentin, who is really Fluke? Dr. O really shouldn't have any more lives after this nonsense, especially after pulling a gun on Anna. This always goes back to her obsession with Faison.

Sonny singing really did melt my moobster hating heart for a second. Mo is just so great around kids.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 1

That moment/conversation reminded me of something they might do on a CW teen-centric show. The girl tells the boy she never went to prom and he surprises her by recreating the prom in his living room. I seriously expect Patrick to do this.

Are you TRYING to make me puke? Because this would do it. UGH.

• Love 4

Are you TRYING to make me puke? Because this would do it. UGH.

I truly apologize for putting this idea into the universe. It's SO Ron, though. And of course a subsequent scene would show Robin being attacked by a wildebeest.

• Love 5

I am surprised by how disappointed I was that Nathan is not Victor's son. I was looking forward to some father/son bonding. With GH there's still a 50% chance that somebody manipulated the paternity test, so I guess there's still hope those two will go vest shopping together.

Victor and Nicholas could be related for real with the bronzed skin and weird, thinning Brillo hair.

So, was Stavros planning on holding My Ice Princess! captive for nine months while the Ice Baby develops?

Sam needs to be with Patrick, or else there won't be any fake conflict when Jason 2.0 returns. She can't be with Silas because he was McBain the last time Jason was on. Or was he Caleb? Just typing this out makes me realize how ridiculous this show has become.