Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Wow, thanks, GH, for eliminating any need for subtext by having Jason literally swoop down from the heavens to save the day. 

And why is it Sam and Liz always get hurt while Carly makes it out unscathed? She and Sonny truly are the cockroaches who always prevail, and this time they're getting a bonus reward by getting their best friend/lackey back. This show drives me crazy.

• Love 13

I don't think I've laughed this hard in a LONG time while watching GH.  First, Sonny and Jason getting their guns up and staking out the hotel. Then Sonny comes in yelling threats and waving his gun like a big boy while Jason lurks above on the roof, looking down through the skylight. Gee, why is he there? Then his smashing the skylight and jumping down without missing a beat to wave his own gun around.  So fucking funny because it's so fucking stupid and juvenile.

And yet, this is 2 decades of watching these two assholes saving the day while cops like Dante get little more to do than stand around stupid faced while the REAL heroes get shit done.

Finally we're back on the docks with the damsel and Jason waving his gun around, getting another kill notch on his belt since his return and by the looks of it, will jump into the water to save Sam. Again.

Seriously, 20 damn years of this show ruining shit.

• Love 10

At this point I am just hoping Cassandra is some evil genus who is going to 1) take over the mob and kill Ava, Sonny, and Carly, and run things right; or 2) inject everyone with vampire blood and turn this into Port Charles on steroids.

Thanks show, for ruining Monica's limited appearances yet again.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

So Robin thought it was Jason because Drew looked like Jason.

Gotcha. But it's not just that; KMc and the no-face actor played it like yes, he can't speak, but they recognized each other and their long-time connection made Jason not being able to reply not a problem.  There was no sense of body-language confusion, or Robin saying "Why are you looking at me like that?" when she said Jason. The guy should have been really confused as to why some woman he didn't recognize would think his name is Jason. 

Yes, I know, GH has pulled much worse retcons than this -Jake didn't die, Luke conceived Ethan with Holly while away from Laura, yada yada. And it's all going to get more  annoying and confusing with yet another past actress coming back, but as a different character.  Bah. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny lying to Monica, Jason's mother, about Jason.

I missed today - what happened?  And why did Monica let him close enough to her to lie to her without kneeing him in the nuts?

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Gotcha. But it's not just that; KMc and the no-face actor played it like yes, he can't speak, but they recognized each other and their long-time connection made Jason not being able to reply not a problem.  There was no sense of body-language confusion, or Robin saying "Why are you looking at me like that?" when she said Jason. The guy should have been really confused as to why some woman he didn't recognize would think his name is Jason. 

Oh, of course. He was supposed to be Jason then. It's a retcon, so looking back at previous scenes won't make sense or add up. It's like watching 2014/2015 again and then eventually being told that Robin was in communication and had sporadic calls with Emma/Patrick when no scenes before that even insinuated that was happening. Frank made GH one huge retcon.

• Love 3
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Oh, of course. He was supposed to be Jason then. It's a retcon, so looking back at previous scenes won't make sense or add up. It's like watching 2014/2015 again and then eventually being told that Robin was in communication and had sporadic calls with Emma/Patrick when no scenes before that even insinuated that was happening. Frank made GH one huge retcon.

"We said that Franco didn't really have Michael raped. We said it!!"

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

IIRC, Helena had already brainwashed "Jason," and didn't account for the car accident temporarily wiped out his "memory" (false as it now turns out to have been). So whereas before the story was that she had to turn up in purpose to reset his hypnosis via the chip in his brain, it's somewhat plausible to assume that before he got hit by the car he has Jason's memories, so the whole conversation with Robin would have made sense to faux-Jason.

By the way, in addition to being impressed by SBu, I'm also happy with BM's acting. You can see the direction he could take this character now that he's free to be his more dynamic, funny self. Let's hope they let that happen, if for no other reason than for Monica to have two sons again.

• Love 4
On 10/24/2017 at 5:11 PM, Oracle42 said:

No, Liz didn't know Danny was Jason's son. Jason became convinced that Tea's baby was Sam's son so McBain got a DNA sample for testing. When Jason told Liz, she offered to get the maternity test done. She swapped the test results and told Jason that Danny wasn't Sam's son because she didn't want them to get back together. 

By the time she confessed Heather had kidnapped Danny and ended up trying to jump off the hospital roof with him. Jason saved Danny, Jason/Sam reconciled and Jason was shot that same night. A day or two later, Sam learned that Heather had switched the paternity test and that Danny was actually Jason's son. 

There was another blood test when Danny was diagnosed with cancer. Julian donated and was a match. 

Thank you.  I knew there was the blood thing because that's how they figured Tea's kid was Danny.  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I get why that would be annoying to some, but I actually think it's important. The fact is, Sonny and Carly and Michael and that whole horrific crew became Jason's family. He would never leave them, he would never stop being there for them, it's just a part of him. Sam understood that and *accepted it* even though they did do that "Carly, Sam comes first" bit. They also had Jason randomly leave the business like, twice, but he always went back. This is Jason Morgan. You love him or hate him. He's way past "growing" when these characterizations have been part of the character for 20 years. Sam fans hate it and want Jason to be all about her, which I understand and this is why there's a whole OGJaSam vs. NuJaSam war.

This is a man with brain damage.

That's how Jason makes sense -- he has brain damage so he perceives the love from his family, the Quartermaines, as being oppressive and bonds with Sonny and his mob because part of the brain damage means Jason no longer has a normal moral code.

5 hours ago, Vella said:

Because really, what grown assed man proudly declares that his reason for being is changing the sheets every time Sonny and/or Carly decide to shit the bed? I'm guessing SBu was thinking of the dollar signs these show running fools had thrown at him while saying those lines. No wonder he's been so animated.

And the show certainly didn't surprise with the casual dismissal of all the horrific shit Robin, and by extension her child, went through from the moment she sacrificed herself for Jason's useless ass. Good to know Jason wrapped up his reaction with a "she deserves to be happy" and not a fucking BLOOD OATH to serve HER for the rest of his days for all that SHE endured to save his worthless ass. Never change Jason.

One with brain damage.  In the frontal lobe.  Which explains why he isn't aware of how much Robin sacrificed for him.

The real problem is that the show is trying to sell this as admirable and healthy and BMJason wanting to protect his family first proves he's not worthy enough.

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

SO MUCH this (although knowing Sonny, he probably skipped some important details about the horrors Robin has survived, because he never bothered to be interested/remember since it's not his own pain he can whine about). What Jason *should* have said is Robin deserves to be happy, especially after I sacrificed our happiness at the altar of a thug, a thug's on-again, off-again wife, and my nephew who was a mess because of the choices made by the three of us.

Jason *should* hurt over Jakeson/Drew making Sam happy and being a loving father to Jake and Danny, are consequences of his  own choice. He should understand that his *own choice* to go to the pier for business and walk away from Danny and Sam on the night they brought Danny home, is why another man has his life now.  I don't feel sorry for him when his eyes turn red over seeing Sam with Jakeson/Drew, or when  he's sad/hurt/upset at hearing Jake say, "Dad."  He will get a taste of how Sam felt when Jake was a baby, upon seeing Sam and Jakeson/Drew with baby Scout. 

What's best for Jake and Danny is to have BMJason for a father.  Sam, who will probably choosed SBu, can fend for herself.

• Love 3

So Claudette is alive?  Evil, awful Valentin, the Cassadine even Helena apparently feared, couldn't be bothered to kill off Claudette?  And same ultra evil man is now going to be blackmailed by Cassandra?  My definition of soap-opera-evil obviously differs from GH's.

And the slo-mo reaction to SBJason breaking the glass and jumping through the skylight and everyone reacting was just so awful, and yet somehow spot on.

So who is "the boss" who wants Patient 6 back?  It's clearly a guy - they've referred to him as "he" - so who is it?  Isn't Faison off somewhere with Britt?

• Love 1

And there it is .... everything that I dislike about this show is back.  Sonny makes the guy release Carly through sheer force of will (haha like anyone would listen to him in real life), BMJason drives Liz to the hospital instead of calling an ambulance who could treat her on the way so that he is conveniently away when the real Jason appears,

If we go back to years ago when Jerry and company took hostages at the MetroCourt, we saw the General Hospital was literally across the street from the hotel. 

Also, in the future if you get an invitation for a party at the Metrocourt, either RSVP a big fat no or be prepared to come dressed in a bullet proof vest.

• Love 5

I have not laughed so hard at this show as I did today when OGJason came flying throught the skylight.  It was so freakin' cheesy, and then everyone stands there open mouthed as he takes off after Sam.  Oy vey.  

Also, remember when Lulu climbed through the ceiling and fell out onto a cake.  Guess they had to repair that ceiling by putting in a skylight.  A skylight where the glass is so thin, you can just break it with your foot.  Lets hope PC never has a really bad hail storm or those shards of glass are raining down on guests eating their dinner.  

So Liz is shot in the side and they get the neurosurgeon and the infectious control doctor to check her out.  Because heaven forbid we let Lucas out of the closet long enough to have him, a trauma/emerg doctor, check her out.  

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I have not laughed so hard at this show as I did today when OGJason came flying throught the skylight.  It was so freakin' cheesy, and then everyone stands there open mouthed as he takes off after Sam.  Oy vey.  

Also, remember when Lulu climbed through the ceiling and fell out onto a cake.  Guess they had to repair that ceiling by putting in a skylight.  A skylight where the glass is so thin, you can just break it with your foot.  Lets hope PC never has a really bad hail storm or those shards of glass are raining down on guests eating their dinner.  

So Liz is shot in the side and they get the neurosurgeon and the infectious control doctor to check her out.  Because heaven forbid we let Lucas out of the closet long enough to have him, a trauma/emerg doctor, check her out.  

Thank you!  I'm still laughing at the image of St. Jaysus surveying the scene from on high and then crashing through the skylight superman style.  Sometimes the heroics can be overdone!! 

Lucas - I think I remember him. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I thought Griffin was at the hospital working on Elizabeth because he was at the party/on-scene when she was shot and knew what to look for? It was strange that Finn got called to come in about Liz's injuries. But then, he was also the doc who got to tell Sam she was pregnant, which is definitely not an infectious disease diagnosis (since the kid is not a spawn of Carly and Sonny).

Lucas gets used when a Jones or Jerome (most likely Julian) is a patient in a hospital scene.  In fact, I think the only scene the current Lucas has had to date with Maxie and Felicia was mere moments long when little Georgie was brought to the hospital and diagnosed with some brief virus.

50 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The slow mo descend was painful, but not as silly as the other drama. Please, Cassandra, take this city over and pick up the drama without the silliness

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I thought Griffin was at the hospital working on Elizabeth because he was at the party/on-scene when she was shot and knew what to look for?

Granted.  But why would Finn get paged?  I mean, it was a plot point for him to leave the bar so the others could talk about him.  but otherwise, that's just silly.  

• Love 1

What was that about comparing Anna to a stalking tiger in the Serengeti, Finn? You dope. I know some safari guides who make their living there, and it doesn't have tigers. Lions and leopards yes. Tigers, no. Chalk another one up for GH's lazy writers and researchers.

• Love 3

The scene with Carly, Dante, Monica and Sonny talking about something that's somewhat interesting for once and frigging Nina totally uneccessarily busting in going "who was that can someone tell me someone tell meeeee"  was a great example of Frank Valentini's GH. 

Oh, look, Sam's unconscious. Do they really need an actual person for the role at this point? I know a lot of other characters are knocked out frequently as well but they really overplayed it with her this year.

Can we start calling Burton "Voldemort", since none of the characters want to say his name?

• Love 7
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

And there it is .... everything that I dislike about this show is back.  Sonny makes the guy release Carly through sheer force of will (haha like anyone would listen to him in real life), BMJason drives Liz to the hospital instead of calling an ambulance who could treat her on the way so that he is conveniently away when the real Jason appears, and SBu jumps through the skylight gun in hand instead of waiting till the guy got Sam out of the building and jumped him then, so that he can be all dramatic "You have one chance to live, now let her go."

I figured that BMJason carried Liz down stairs to the ambulance and went with her. Since the only family she has in town are her minor sons and her grandmother. So he just tagged along so that she had "family" with her. And to be able to call the appropriate people as needed. 

9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I missed today - what happened?  And why did Monica let him close enough to her to lie to her without kneeing him in the nuts?

^^^THIS^^^ ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

7 hours ago, ciarra said:

Because only Sonny gets to shoot Carly in the head.

Bwahahaha!  And oh so true!

Also, if the rumors of Claudette's return is true, is it totally crazy of me to fear that the clown writers of this show would make her a relative of Cassandra? Just because on OLTL the actresses were half sisters?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh, look, Sam's unconscious. Do they really need an actual person for the role at this point? I know a lot of other characters are knocked out frequently as well but they really overplayed it with her this year.

Now she has TWO Jasons as her saviors! How did we get so lucky?

• Love 4

Bwahahhahah.  I can't wait until Carly and Sam find out that they really don't know Jason Morgan/SBu at all!  Sam only wanted "Fake Jason" when she find out his real name, so much for the so called soulmates.  LMAO.  Carly spent two decades dry humping Jason's leg and declared herself as his BFF.   LMAO!

Sonny standing around picking his teeth at the bar while Jason/SBU does all of the heavy lifting.

Here we go with another round of damsel Sam who supposedly is a Ride and Die chick having to be rescued, again!

Elizabeth has had a rare blood type for almost two decades and the show just messed up their own HateChel is a Hardy/Webber retcon story!

It's too bad that the gunman did not shoot and kill off Nina, Franco, Valentine, Cassandra, Nelle, Amy, Finn, Chet, Claudette, .....

Monica should have hauled off and kicked Sonny back to Bensonhurst.  She is about to lose Jason/SBu back to being Sonny's main bitch.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, stlbf said:

I figured that BMJason carried Liz down stairs to the ambulance and went with her.

He went with Liz so there was only one Jason (#1Jason) left to save Sam. 

1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

It's too bad that the gunman did not shoot and kill off Nina, Franco, Valentine, Cassandra, Nelle, Amy, Finn, Chet, Claudette, .....

Monica should have hauled off and kicked Sonny back to Bensonhurst.  She is about to lose Jason/SBu back to being Sonny's main bitch.

A) You forgot Carly, Sonny, Ava.

B) She's been without SBu Jason for five years and didn't have a real relationship with him when he was present. She got breadcrumbs of care from him; I expect about the same now. She'll still have Jakeson/Drew, who actually speaks to her in complete sentences, will smile at her, and genuinely seems fond of her. Also, he is happy to let her see her only granddaughter often. If SBu's Jason had fathered Scout, he'd probably reference the late Leticia's never-before-mentioned grandmother spending lots of time with Scout. 

I'm curious to see if ... as Sam finds her way to inevitably choosing SBu's Jason after S&C already have ... BM's Jakeson/Drew feels like an outsider again, leans on Elizabeth for support, and they wind up back together. After all, they were in love before and he developed a close relationship with her sons. I am hopeful that some miracle will happen and Elizabeth will be totally over this disturbing relationship with Franco.  Griffin could have been good for Liz, but clearly TPTB want to to waste him on Ava. Either Franco and Ava or Franco and Nina deserve each other.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Jakeson/Drew ends up just co-parenting Scout with Sam, like Jakeson/Drew just co-parented Jake with Liz after TPTB set up the bus to run over Liz in order for Jason and Sam to overcome being victimized and get back together as they were always meant to be (gag).  The propping of JaSam is just sickening.

• Love 2

I had to laugh when Elizabeth got shot, because it looked like she was nowhere in the shooter's range. I'm kind of surprised some random day player wasn't killed, too, to reinforce how bad those goons were.

LOL that OG Jason and Sonny can just waltz into the MetroCourt. Double LOL that Sonny simply yells at the goon and he drops his gun. Also, ugh that Dante was completely useless, as usual for the PCPD.

Sonny's "hmm, I'm thinking" face when Dante said the good were from St. Petersburg and related to Jason Morgan was hilarious. And OG Jason flying in from the skylight gave me life. The way everyone just stood there, watching in awe, instead of running screaming from the room.

I liked Sam touching Monica's hand in reassurance when Sam was collecting the phones. If that was an ad lib by KeMo, it was really nice.

The scenes with Franco and André were excruciating.

"You could do worse." That's quite the ringing endorsement of Finn, Mac.

Monday:  OG Jason jumps into the river. He's no KA, that's for sure. Hee.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 10

Elizabeth has been shot so often that GH probably has her self-donating her "rare blood" at intervals.  

"Patient Six is even better than I thought!" gushes Gun-Wielding Minion. Why? The slo-mo crash through the skylight made for dramatic visuals, but it's not as though it was effective at all. GWM still got out with Sam, so the later rescue of her that was necessitated is just as it would have been if he had (1) stayed on the roof and phoned Sonny or (2) arranged to intercept GWM wherever he would have logically exited the building.

"Even better than I thought" would be Jason timing it so that he landed on top of GWM, or managing to get a clean shot at GWM the second he landed. I actually was thinking what he did was poorly thought out and unnecessarily risky. I would have laughed if he had come down badly on his ankle, and ended up at GH in the bed next to Liz's, needing the care of the infectious disease guy, the neurosurgeon, and the chief of staff, his mother.  

But I disagree with some here; I liked Friday's show. For the most part. Even the "B" story of Mac/Felicia/Anna/Finn was not a total loss. Kristina Wagner's line readings were horrible as always, and I don't think the script found all the potential in the setup. I would have had Finn answer some question about how they got together with something really touching about how he felt lost after Haychel disappeared, and then Anna came into his life and gave it a focus, brought him back to the living, and no matter how he resisted her, soon they were spending all their time together. Everything he said would be truthful, on some level, so then there would be a look from Anna, like, "How fake is this fake relationship?"

But as it was written, it was not as bad as it could have been. I liked the bit about him remembering how she ordered her scotch.     

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Can she, Mac? Can she?

31 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The way everyone just stood there, watching in awe, instead of running screaming from the room.

I was amused at how Dante turned around, like, "did I just hear Carly cream her pants?" Sorry, sorry, lol.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The propping of JaSam is just sickening.

Who gets propping now that there are two JaSams? I'm so fascinated by this. One of them is going bye-bye and I'm shook.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought that was Mac taking a shot at the late Duke, without actually saying Duke's name so as not to offend Anna. Mac, Felicia and Robin are probably just relieved that she's not bringing up his death and Julian every 5 minutes.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Who gets propping now that there are two JaSams? I'm so fascinated by this. One of them is going bye-bye and I'm shook.

I say definitely SBu Jason and Sam.  The scene of SBu Jason on the balcony, eavesdropping on Sam and BM Jakeson/Drew talking about their wedding was angst for Jason to win her love back. Contrast that with SBu's Jason eavesdropping on Liz in the park, appearing to not give a crap about how she's doing - only focused on Jake and then Jake calling Jakeson/Drew "Dad." Jakeson/Drew and Liz bond over how great it is that Jake did well in carving the pumpkin, and then he appeals to Liz to talk to him, calls her a "straight-shooter" and gives her a quick, friendly kiss as he leaves. In that scene, Jakeson/Drew treated Liz like an old girlfriend he now considers a friend, and is still fond of.  There was no angst; it was a low-key, friendly conversation on an ordinary day.  Any real conversations Liz and SBu's Jason had were usually when one of them was at a shitty point in a relationship, or crisis moments/weeks due to a hostage situation or Jason healing from violence, his sister having a health crisis, his father's death, etc. 

I think in time Jakeson/Drew will mention remembering how much they cared for each other when he didn't have an identity, before Nikolas told Liz that he was Jason. 

Also, the simple fact is that Jakeson/Drew - not Jason - has a loving relationship with both Jake and Danny. I noticed when Jason has been talking to Sonny about Sam, he didn't even ask about Danny, or ask to see a photo of Sam with Danny.  I really thought in asking about Jakeson/Drew, he would ask Sonny about how the guy treats Danny. Jason has zero experience being a father to his own child/children, due to his own choices.  

• Love 1

I'm sure the writers haven't considered this connection partly because things are "settled" because of their "shared custody", but Lulu has reason to go to court and petition for a new hearing or changes to the agreement due to the fact that Andre was the psychiatrist that evaluated Charlotte.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She'll still have Jakeson/Drew, who actually speaks to her in complete sentences, will smile at her, and genuinely seems fond of her. Also, he is happy to let her see her only granddaughter often. I

But he's nothing to her. The only reason Jason is her son was because she adopted him. Drew may be Jason's brother and Alan's son but that's nothing to Monica. I'm sure the show will forget this.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I say definitely SBu Jason and Sam.  The scene of SBu Jason on the balcony, eavesdropping on Sam and BM Jakeson/Drew talking about their wedding was angst for Jason to win her love back. Contrast that with SBu's Jason eavesdropping on Liz in the park, appearing to not give a crap about how she's doing - only focused on Jake and then Jake calling Jakeson/Drew "Dad." Jakeson/Drew and Liz bond over how great it is that Jake did well in carving the pumpkin, and then he appeals to Liz to talk to him, calls her a "straight-shooter" and gives her a quick, friendly kiss as he leaves. In that scene, Jakeson/Drew treated Liz like an old girlfriend he now considers a friend, and is still fond of.  There was no angst; it was a low-key, friendly conversation on an ordinary day.  Any real conversations Liz and SBu's Jason had were usually when one of them was at a shitty point in a relationship, or crisis moments/weeks due to a hostage situation or Jason healing from violence, his sister having a health crisis, his father's death, etc. 

I think in time Jakeson/Drew will mention remembering how much they cared for each other when he didn't have an identity, before Nikolas told Liz that he was Jason. 

Also, the simple fact is that Jakeson/Drew - not Jason - has a loving relationship with both Jake and Danny. I noticed when Jason has been talking to Sonny about Sam, he didn't even ask about Danny, or ask to see a photo of Sam with Danny.  I really thought in asking about Jakeson/Drew, he would ask Sonny about how the guy treats Danny. Jason has zero experience being a father to his own child/children, due to his own choices.  

The thing is with Danny, Jason/6 believes that he isn't his kid. So I can see Jason not particularly being interested in a kid he has had zero real connection to. He doesn't know that he is Danny's biological father. He could believe that NotJason simply stepped in and has been raising Sam's son. 

Jake is different, due to the fact that 1) He thought Jake was dead. 2) Jake is for sure his biological child. 3) Jason did have some tiny bit of a relationship with Jake.

Danny is just Sam's kid and has been raised by other people. Jason just doesn't have much of a connection with the kid right now.

SB's Jason is such a rotten person to have as a boyfriend/husband. I do not get it. All Jason is about is Sonny. Only Michael could conceivably top Sonny on a list of Jason's top priorities. Carly makes top 5. Which is why it made sense for Jason to drop Jake. Jake would be fine in Jason's reasoning with Lucky and Liz as Jake's sole parents. So he valued his life with Sonny over any chance he could have as a parent to Jake.

Which is why I don't get why any woman who wants or has kids would be gaga over Jason. Neither you nor your kids will ever be top priorities with Jason. Which just spells disaster for any chance of healthy family dynamics. 

And I for one will hope that Monica outright adopts Andrew/Jason2. Because he is a fucking dream of a son compared to OGJason!

• Love 8

I am really sick of CD's version of yelling at his lying girlfriend.  Michael - Nell's a liar.  Either accept it or take a hike. 

Way too much physical stuff from OG Jason already.  It's a soap opera and the only way to make Jason watchable is to have him crash through a window because the actor's blinking only takes him so far.  At least I will learn to appreciate FV's pets more.  There is nothing redeeming about this violent character.  *blink*

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, stlbf said:

The thing is with Danny, Jason/6 believes that he isn't his kid. So I can see Jason not particularly being interested in a kid he has had zero real connection to. He doesn't know that he is Danny's biological father. He could believe that NotJason simply stepped in and has been raising Sam's son. 

I could buy that if Jason's hadn't decided to be a father to baby Michael, all the while knowing quite well that AJ (yes his brother, but he didn't like him IIRC) was Michael's bio father. And he and Sam decided they would raise the baby together, when Sam was pregnant with Sonny's child.  When Elizabeth told Jason she was pregnant (with Jake) and he didn't know he was the father, he offered to marry Liz and be a father to Cam and the baby regardless.  The reason he had zero real connection to Danny is because of his own behavior. He was being a cold-hearted jerk to pregnant Sam after the trauma of Franco, so she moved out and he missed out on the rest of her pregnancy. That is why they weren't together when she went into labor. Then, out of jealousy, he had some guys grab McBain, beat the hell out of him, and leave him on the ground when he went to get the car to take Sam and her newborn to the hospital. Sam was alone as a result, passed out because she was unwell post-birth, and that is why the opportunity existed for infant Danny to be switched with a deceased infant. Sam lost out on months of parenthood, and they were not together during those months, as a direct result of Jason's actions.

So I will never believe SBu's Jason would make Sam and family a priority over Sonny, or that he loves Sam more than anything in the world.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, stlbf said:

Which is why I don't get why any woman who wants or has kids would be gaga over Jason. Neither you nor your kids will ever be top priorities with Jason.

Because the women were all written to ACCEPT that they were not Jason's TOP priority. When was the last time any woman Jason was with ever made him choose? It's Carly/Sonny/Michael or me? 1. Guza, in particular, would never have a love interest of Jason's do that because then she would be an unacceptable love interest, 2. If the woman DID ask that she'd be portrayed as selfish and controlling poor wittle Jason (see: Robin).

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I could buy that if Jason's hadn't decided to be a father to baby Michael, all the while knowing quite well that AJ (yes his brother, but he didn't like him IIRC) was Michael's bio father. And he and Sam decided they would raise the baby together, when Sam was pregnant with Sonny's child.  When Elizabeth told Jason she was pregnant (with Jake) and he didn't know he was the father, he offered to marry Liz and be a father to Cam and the baby regardless.  The reason he had zero real connection to Danny is because of his own behavior. He was being a cold-hearted jerk to pregnant Sam after the trauma of Franco, so she moved out and he missed out on the rest of her pregnancy. That is why they weren't together when she went into labor. Then, out of jealousy, he had some guys grab McBain, beat the hell out of him, and leave him on the ground when he went to get the car to take Sam and her newborn to the hospital. Sam was alone as a result, passed out because she was unwell post-birth, and that is why the opportunity existed for infant Danny to be switched with a deceased infant. Sam lost out on months of parenthood, and they were not together during those months, as a direct result of Jason's actions.

So I will never believe SBu's Jason would make Sam and family a priority over Sonny, or that he loves Sam more than anything in the world.

Never said that he would. He never will. Michael and Sonny are his priorities. With his proposal to Liz, it was what he thought was the right thing to do. I will always believe that Jason did have feelings of love for Liz and her kids. If Jason had married Liz, I think that he would've at least tried to walk away from the mob. If he didn't leave for his own flesh and blood, Jake, then he can't ever leave. Jason should be a guy without a wife and kids to go home to after work. It doesn't jive with his damaged morals. He really learned that after all of the traumas Michael survived. 

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Because the women were all written to ACCEPT that they were not Jason's TOP priority. When was the last time any woman Jason was with ever made him choose? It's Carly/Sonny/Michael or me? 1. Guza, in particular, would never have a love interest of Jason's do that because then she would be an unacceptable love interest, 2. If the woman DID ask that she'd be portrayed as selfish and controlling poor wittle Jason (see: Robin).

Yup. It pisses me off that all of these women are simply fine with being Jason's side piece. Not his partner. His side piece. And for women to be portrayed as unworthy bitches for wanting their boyfriend/spouse to put their family above Sonny, Sonny's spawn, Carly and all of the mob shit. Wanting your husband NOT TO DO ILLEGAL CRIMES should not make you a villainous harpy/shrew. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, ulkis said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Can she, Mac? Can she?

She slept with Luke and rando agent that RC created

• Love 5

I just feel so manippleated. I hate that the viewers have been duped because we accepted what the writers shoved at us when they brought BM on as the Jason recast. I hate that Monica has more of a connection to BM's Jason than she ever had to SB's Jason, and it's going to be ignored. I hate that BM's "memories" of Alan are going to be retconned as fake, that Danny's insistence that he knew the faceless man in the hospital is going to be glossed over, and that for some unexplained reason, BM seemed to know Robin instantly. All of this just so the writers can keep SB up on his pedestal as The Real Jason. 

What irks me most is that there's a way to explain it all without throwing BM under the bus. Back in the early 80's, AJ and Jason Quartermaine only appeared in Port Charles sporadically. They were away at boarding school most of the time and every time they did show up at the mansion, they were SORASed. Why not retcon it that Helena had been switching Jason/Drew back and forth for years so that both characters have histories and connections to Port Charles. I don't care who gets to be Jason and who gets to be Drew. I just don't want to see a character I accepted on good faith being made into an imposter. Make up some long time grudge the Cassadines had with ELQ. It would explain why Helena took Jake and why she has screwed with the Jasons all these years. Also, was she behind AJ's first "death" and return? I can't remember. Sure it's stupid and far fetched, but so is everything else we're expected to swallow. 

• Love 13