Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So after a failed pairing with Jordan and a pairing with Anna that flickered out two seconds after the match was lit, they decide to have Andre be in cahoots with the bad guys pursuing Jason. Any way to justify keeping him on the payroll, I guess.

Judgmental much, Anna? Go worry about Valentin and trust that Griffin's a grown man who can protect himself and his heart. The tone of those scenes really bothered me. And Kiki, the moment you found out you and your mother shared a sexual partner is the moment you should have learned not to question her sex life, it's weird and uncomfortable for everyone.

There's no justification for Franco's obsessive creepy drawings, so I don't want to even hear him or Liz try. And Jake as the special chosen son is testing my patience lately. Cam and Aiden should be ghosts for Halloween since they're already invisible and insignificant. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

He called the "Russian" goons at the end saying someone (Franco) was getting close to the truth about Jason and Drew.

Is the actor that plays Andre leaving the show? What is the point of making him randomly evil and dropping him in the middle of a story and connect him to characters he has no connection to?

• Love 1

Is warning someone that they might have to interact with Franco actually evil, though? It feels like a public service, a humane gesture to let someone know that a greasy murderhobo is headed in their direction. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Linny said:

So after a failed pairing with Jordan and a pairing with Anna that flickered out two seconds after the match was lit, they decide to have Andre be in cahoots with the bad guys pursuing Jason. Any way to justify keeping him on the payroll, I guess.

Oh, I think they're teeing him up to get the boot.  Like I joked above, this smells exactly like what they did with Dr. Greg on OLTL right before they booted him, revealing that he was secretly in-league with evil doers.  And, I mean, anybody involved in keeping Saint Jason away from his family and, more importantly, his Sonny will be tarred and feathered and then Kiki-ed off the pier.

And again, an evil doctor slash law professional that mobsters and SERIAL KILLERS need to be saved from, barf.

8 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Is warning someone that they might have to interact with Franco actually evil, though? It feels like a public service, a humane gesture to let someone know that a greasy murderhobo is headed in their direction. 

*tips hat*

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I think that Drew grew up in the Quartermain home as Jason Quartermaine.  When AJ and Jason/Drew crashed into that tree Helena or some other "evil" switched the twins while Jason?Drew was in a come.  (For Reasons...)  The person who woke up in that hospital bed was really Jason Morgan.  Jason Morgan had no memory of his family and had been programed by Helena or "the evil" so he was hostile to the Quartermaines and left them to join Sonny's mob.  The Jason that showed up 3 years ago was Jason/Drew and has been implanted with Jason Morgan's memories.  I don't know why Helena and the evildoers did all of this.  Maybe they needed to do a twin study to create Helena's army of programmed super soldiers?  Helena and the Evildoers (great name for a rock band :)) had really important "Reasons" for doing all of this.

I also think that Helena and company programed Franco into becoming a murderer or made him think he was a murderer by implanted false memories of "his crimes".  Maybe the tumor that was removed was a side effect of some sort of programming device.  This way Franco can be redeemed.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 5

I like Sam a lot better when she is shooting Sonny and kicking him into a hole.  When she is throwing a fit because Sonny won't come to her party....not so much.  And why was she SO shocked that the feds were looking in to them  Didn"t she and notJason have the discussion last week how they would probably draw attention since notJason had mob connections and they were buying the business from a mob connected Julian.

And were they trying to make it like Anna and Griffin were jealous of each other?  I didn't get why they both had tears in their eyes over each other's "lovers"

• Love 3

Sonny's inept bodyguard, Troy, must be really new to not recognize OGJason. You know Sonny has still pictures of him in a drawer somewhere.

When did Port Charles get a public bathhouse? LOL.

What exactly is Sam's role at Derek Wells Media? She pawned the launch party off onto Carly and Olivia, so she's not even head event planner.

I don't disagree with Anna that Griffin giving up the priesthood for Ava is wrong—it should be for himself—but dial back the judgey, Anna. Your decisions haven't been sterling lately.

Would Griffin really have to return his Mass kit?

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, Andre is evil now?  When did that happen?

He's still a bore. 

3 minutes ago, Blackie said:

And why was she SO shocked that the feds were looking in to them  Didn"t she and notJason have the discussion last week how they would probably draw attention since notJason had mob connections and they were buying the business from a mob connected Julian.

Ugh, I know. That was so stupid. I can see being concerned about the phone spyware, but the feds always look at media purchases, even when they don't have mob connections.

News flash, Sam: Sonny not being at your fancy party means squat.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Would Griffin really have to return his Mass kit?

I believe that the narrow neck scarf that the priest wears when he performs the Sacraments is blessed, because I have seen the priest kiss it reverently before giving Communion and anointing the sick with Holy Chrism oil. I wasn't paying attention when they showed Griffin's Mass kit, but it might contain some other blessed objects that could not be used in non-religious ways.

2 hours ago, Linny said:

the moment you found out you and your mother shared a sexual partner is the moment you should have learned not to question her sex life, it's weird and uncomfortable for everyone.

Amen to that one!

• Love 3
On 10/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, dubbel zout said:

Doesn't Days shoot 6 months in advance? If nothing else, that should make it logistically easier for people to do other things.

That's what I remembered. And if they are good about not tying down the whole cast legally, I can see why it would work.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Is the actor that plays Andre leaving the show? What is the point of making him randomly evil and dropping him in the middle of a story and connect him to characters he has no connection to?

I guess, depending on how the storytelling goes, it wouldn't be totally random. He's supposed to be a WSB consultant along with his regular head shrinker duties, so I'm sure he could be a double agent. Or a triple agent who's actually good! We don't know! Remember when he was almost the serial killer as a red herring? Maybe the actor will get lucky with this as well. 

I was taking a break from the show when Jason was shot and "died", so I'm really not too sure how much is going to be new to him now that he (I'm going along with SB being OGJason) is returning.  I know he believed Jake was dead, and I think he believed that Danny might not have been his. But had Danny actually been born?  Was Robyn thought to be dead (I'm not sure when the explosion in which she "died" took place)? Had Alan Q already died?  What else is different now?  I know he wasn't around when Edward died, because that's when I started watching the show again.  I'm a sucker for tributes to former cast members who pass away. 

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, Andre is evil now?  When did that happen?

I've been waiting for him to be evil since he showed up tbh. 

The Sonny/Carly/BMJason/Sam scenes made me ill. Watching them all smile and fawn over each other is vomit inducing. LW's smile makes me want to punch her in the face. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I was taking a break from the show when Jason was shot and "died", so I'm really not too sure how much is going to be new to him now that he (I'm going along with SB being OGJason) is returning.  I know he believed Jake was dead, and I think he believed that Danny might not have been his. But had Danny actually been born?  Was Robyn thought to be dead (I'm not sure when the explosion in which she "died" took place)? Had Alan Q already died?  What else is different now?  I know he wasn't around when Edward died, because that's when I started watching the show again.  I'm a sucker for tributes to former cast members who pass away. 

Original Jason believed Robin was dead and was very much still grieving her death,  as he blamed himself.   Robin made some magical drug in the lab when it exploded.   She made sure Patrick got the drug to give Jason.  Patrick hated and blamed Jason for Robin "dying".   Danny was a few months old when Jason died.  The baby was kidnapped and he'd just reunited with Sam and accepted him as family

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Sonny/Carly/BMJason/Sam scenes made me ill. Watching them all smile and fawn over each other is vomit inducing.

It was really terrible. It cracks me up that everything thinks just because Sam and Jason bought DWM that suddenly means Jason and Sam are legit, and how dare anyone think otherwise! And how dumb to think that staying away from one another in public will prove anything except they're staying away from one another in public. I can't tell if the writers want us to believe this or not. The characters are certainly stupid enough to think it will work.

23 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

The baby was kidnapped and he'd just reunited with Sam and accepted him as family

No one knew Danny wasn't Franco's until the brain tumor DVDs, right? That's when Sam knew she hadn't been raped?

• Love 3
On 10/20/2017 at 3:40 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'm so on board with Ned and Olivia fighting the establishment at ELQ and the Q mansion. I love Monica, but it's not fair to insist on everything in the house staying the same to the point it stifles the other inhabitants.

It's MONICA'S house. (And Alan gave it to her.) Ned has his own cash from business deals and his side music ventures. So use it and GTFO with his annoying wife. Then they can do whatever they please. In THEIR home.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I was taking a break from the show when Jason was shot and "died", so I'm really not too sure how much is going to be new to him now that he (I'm going along with SB being OGJason) is returning.  I know he believed Jake was dead, and I think he believed that Danny might not have been his. But had Danny actually been born?  Was Robyn thought to be dead (I'm not sure when the explosion in which she "died" took place)? Had Alan Q already died?  What else is different now? 

Danny had been born, but he didn't know Danny was his biologically. Robin was thought to be dead, Alan had already died. 

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That's when Sam knew she hadn't been raped?

I think Sam found out about Danny's paternity before that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I guess, depending on how the storytelling goes, it wouldn't be totally random. He's supposed to be a WSB consultant along with his regular head shrinker duties, so I'm sure he could be a double agent. Or a triple agent who's actually good! We don't know! Remember when he was almost the serial killer as a red herring? Maybe the actor will get lucky with this as well. 

Well Victor Cassadine was  head of the WSB and had one of the Jasons in his lab. Andre could have been working with the evil WSB and they could be behind the two Jasons.

• Love 1
On 10/23/2017 at 7:34 PM, dubbel zout said:

No one knew Danny wasn't Franco's until the brain tumor DVDs, right? That's when Sam knew she hadn't been raped?

She was told the truth about Danny's paternity a day or two after Jason "died". I think RC had Todd arrange for her to find out that Heather had swapped the paternity test. 

But I'm not sure when Todd found out because supposedly half of his justification for helping Heather switch the babies was that he decided Sam shouldn't/didn't want to raise her rapist's son. 

But the DVD, "I just made you think I raped you for funsies" exoneration party* was much later.

* I still can't believe they thought that would sway the audience 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

Back after years of not watching. 

I stopped watching right around the time Michael found out Sonny killed AJ and disowned him. And saw Morgan pass away. 

Questions: so Michael and Sonny are good now? 

Sam now has a daughter, her father is fake Jason, right? 

So confused over the whole Avery, Ava, Sonny situation!

That quote is something I quoted, WendyCR72. It's not what I think. I'm on the side of everyone who thinks Olivia needs to either stop unilaterally doing stuff in Monica's house or move out so she can hang cobwebs wherever she wants.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

[Franco's tumor DVD reveal was] when Sam knew she hadn't been raped?

I think Sam found out about Danny's paternity before that.

According to the Google, there was a DNA test in there somewhere during the kidnapping. (Of course Elizabeth was involved. Because she can't not be. Ugh.) Sam found out Danny was Jason's a few days after Jason died. Jason never found out before he died Danny was his biologically.

• Love 1

Well, Sonny and Ava murdered AJ, and Sonny was so overwhelmed by guilt - not for the murder, of course, for breaking his word to Michael about murdering AJ - that he decided to have sex with Ava on their victim's actual grave.

I'm not sure why Ava did it - she didn't feel guilty - possibly an attempt to build leverage with Sonny so he wouldn't have her killed her if he found out that she'd gutted Kannie and mannippelated* him into murdering AJ.

Anyway, during their crypt!sex session Sonny knocked up Ava with Avery - one of two unnecessary Jerome babies that RC inflicted on us before he was deservedly fired.

*Is that how Sonny pronounces it? I feel like there should be more letters.

Edited by Oracle42
52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That quote is something I quoted, WendyCR72. It's not what I think. I'm on the side of everyone who thinks Olivia needs to either stop unilaterally doing stuff in Monica's house or move out so she can hang cobwebs wherever she wants.

According to the Google, there was a DNA test in there somewhere during the kidnapping. (Of course Elizabeth was involved. Because she can't not be. Ugh.) Sam found out Danny was Jason's a few days after Jason died. Jason never found out before he died Danny was his biologically.

I believe that the DNA test Liz fiddled with was the test proving Tea's baby boy (Todd Jr) was actually Sam's son. I don't think that a paternity test was done at that time. All anybody knew at the time was that the baby was Sam's. Originally Jason Jr if I recall. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Sonny/Carly/BMJason/Sam scenes made me ill. Watching them all smile and fawn over each other is vomit inducing. LW's smile makes me want to punch her in the face. 

So gross.  Between Sam acting like it would be the worst thing ever to happen to her if Sonny and Carly weren't at the party, to Jason doing his impersonation of a bartender with the champagne glasses (maybe he worked in the cafeteria at the "foundling hospital") to Carly's awful, awful fake laugh, I wanted to punch all of them.

• Love 5

In completely other news...not cool of Scotty to go tattling on Ava to the Keekster. 

I also don't approve of Friz fans on Twitter clamoring for Kiki to really be Franco's daughter so she can be a Baldwin.  If there's gonna be a young, blonde Baldwin in Port Charles, it needs to be Serena.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I was taking a break from the show when Jason was shot and "died",

Aww, you missed it.  It was awesome.  There's a .gif of him being kicked into the water, maybe someone could repost?

• Love 1

Oh, speaking of Danny - that poor kid is going to be so freaked out to be going from Billy Miller Dad to Stone Cold Dad. He is a bizarrely normal soap kid, especially considering who his parents are

Brought over from the spoilers thread, courtesy of Oracle42.

GH's young kid set is bizarrely normal, aren't they? Not only considering their parentage, but considering the drama/kidnappings/violence/revolving almost-stepparents that happen on a regular basis. Charlotte is remarkably well-adjusted with only the minor hiccup of her plot-point hatred of Lulu but that's been resolved and Charlotte is happily calling Lulu mommy with no indication of a mother/daughter relationship onscreen. There was no real trauma of the only parent she'd known disappearing from her life for months and returning with no real explanation, not to mention her other mommy abandoning her in Port Charles. Jake is a happy kid despite being held captive by the Cassadines for four formative years and being trained to be a soldier for Helena. There was no confusion or hesitation when he returned home and had to fit into his new/old life. No struggling to adjust to life with his mom and brothers. We never see Aiden and Cameron enough to see how they have held up, but Cameron isn't allowed to age and have real reactions, so it doesn't matter. Danny seems to have accepted it just fine that his father came back from the dead two years ago. 

• Love 3

Jake was not a normal kid when he returned. There was once instance of him knocking Cam down, which caused Laura concern. He broke the window of his house with a rock and pretended that someone was stalking his family, to manipulate Jason into spending more time with them (away from Sam). Re-casting the character helped a lot. Danny was a baby the night Jason went to the pier and never returned, so he only had abstract ideas about "Daddy" and didn't understand death - just heard that his father was in Heaven. For that reason, no trauma about his father coming back.  Now if Danny was pre-school age or older the night of Jason's dock-and-roll, mourned him with Mommy and other family members, and then Jason came back from the dead when Danny was 9+ years old, and Danny was perfectly fine with it all...then I would call b.s.

4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So gross.  Between Sam acting like it would be the worst thing ever to happen to her if Sonny and Carly weren't at the party, to Jason doing his impersonation of a bartender with the champagne glasses (maybe he worked in the cafeteria at the "foundling hospital") to Carly's awful, awful fake laugh, I wanted to punch all of them.

Watching this scene made me want to rush to the bathroom and take a long, long soapy bath. All of them are so mobbed up nothing they do separately could be clean

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The Sonny/Carly/BMJason/Sam scenes made me ill. Watching them all smile and fawn over each other is vomit inducing.

It really just felt like CarSon were looking for compliments.....

Carly:  We shouldn't go.  It would look bad.  

Sonny;  I'm a mobster, it wouldn't be right

Sam:  Oh no, you're the bestest besties we could possibly have.  

Jason:  Even though ten seconds ago I said the Feds are watching and we need to be careful, I'm now going to go back on that very statement and declare that you're my bestest besties and you need to be there.  

CarSon:  Well ok, if you insist.  

What?

It's like the writers wanted to cause a little tension, but have the attention span of a gnat, so it only lasted one commercial break.  Plus, we know they need CarSon there to almost come into contact with OGJason.  Unless the hide and seek is over and they really will run into him.  

• Love 4

Well, Sonny and Ava murdered AJ, and Sonny was so overwhelmed by guilt - not for the murder, of course, for breaking his word to Michael about murdering AJ - that he decided to have sex with Ava on their victim's actual grave.

Well, Sonny and Ava murdered AJ, and Sonny was so overwhelmed by guilt - not for the murder, of course, for breaking his word to Michael about murdering AJ - that he decided to have sex with Ava on their victim's actual grave on the day of the funeral. 

Between Sam acting like it would be the worst thing ever to happen to her if Sonny and Carly weren't at the party, to Jason doing his impersonation of a bartender with the champagne glasses (maybe he worked in the cafeteria at the "foundling hospital") to Carly's awful, awful fake laugh, I wanted to punch all of them.

OK.  If we are still forced to hear about Morgan, then please refrain Sonny from consuming alcohol.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I must have fast forwarded through that part. And thank goodness because that laugh drives me into a black-out rage.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Jake was not a normal kid when he returned. There was once instance of him knocking Cam down, which caused Laura concern. He broke the window of his house with a rock and pretended that someone was stalking his family, to manipulate Jason into spending more time with them (away from Sam). Re-casting the character helped a lot.

I think you're forgetting Franco's incredibly good (nearly magical) influence on Jake, which totally counteracted years of being kept from his parents and being raised by a sociopath who hated his father's family

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I think you're forgetting Franco's incredibly good (nearly magical) influence on Jake, which totally counteracted years of being kept from his parents and being raised by a sociopath who hated his father's family

And none of that behavior was ever dealt with and promptly swept under the rug by Elizabeth 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

a sociopath who hated his father's family

Do you mean Helena?  I don't think Helena hated the Quartermaines, it was the Spencers she targeted.  Jason only became important when the show became Mob Hospital.

I've spent a lot of time on the barge but from what I remember, the care and concern Jason gave Michael contrasted hugely with the lack that he felt towards Jake, his biological son.

11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Do you mean Helena?  I don't think Helena hated the Quartermaines, it was the Spencers she targeted.  Jason only became important when the show became Mob Hospital.

I mean, his father, Lucky Spencer, who raised that kid from the day he was born until the day he "died".  If Helena had taken Jake, it would have been to hurt the Spencers - because she did not and does not care about Sonny and Jason's bullshit local mafia

• Love 6
12 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Charlotte is remarkably well-adjusted with only the minor hiccup of her plot-point hatred of Lulu but that's been resolved and Charlotte is happily calling Lulu mommy with no indication of a mother/daughter relationship onscreen. There was no real trauma of the only parent she'd known disappearing from her life for months and returning with no real explanation, not to mention her other mommy abandoning her in Port Charles.

Let's not forget she's had three fathers, too. It's a miracle Charlotte hasn't murdered anyone in their sleep.

39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

the care and concern Jason gave Michael contrasted hugely with the lack that he felt towards Jake, his biological son.

Jason did care about Jake, which is why he smartly let Elizabeth and Lucky raise him. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I've spent a lot of time on the barge but from what I remember, the care and concern Jason gave Michael contrasted hugely with the lack that he felt towards Jake, his biological son.

Jason was young and naive when it came to Michael. He eventually realized he was wrong in that entire situation and regretted raising Michael around a mob life. He learned with Jake and didn't want for him to grow up the same way. And I never thought it was realistic for JaSam to have children.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I think it's safe to say that it's buh-bye Andre. This is what usually happens to characters whom are deemed to have outlived their usefulness over the long-term. Expect Andre to die somewhere along the way in this debacle.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

I think it's safe to say that it's buh-bye Andre. This is what usually happens to characters whom are deemed to have outlived their usefulness over the long-term. Expect Andre to die somewhere along the way in this debacle.

Which is a shame.  I really like the actor and I'm always in favor of more characters related to the hospital and fewer characters related to the mob.

• Love 5

I dunno how to feel about this side story about Jordan and Stella teaming up to protect an undocumented PCU student being in the same episode where mob hero Sonny whines about the FBI bugging him.

They seem to be going full steam ahead on Andre's evilness, and possibly the Jason reveal.

Michael is too stupid to live so Nelle might as well just go ahead and kill him.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

How is it possible for Jordan and Curtis to be so boring?  Stella calling her was a relief. I liked the ICE plot even though it's not going to do anything to persuade people.  Curtis investigating Nelle can end now.

15 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Michael is too stupid to live so Nelle might as well just go ahead and kill him.

And put me out of my misery.

Jason went into Sonny's safehouse so easily.  Nice work not changing the password in ten? years.  You'd think "safety" would be a priority.  And why is Sonny going there alone instead of taking Max with him?  Surely even Sonny can't be that stupid

53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Carly snitting about something being AJ's fault while standing next to his murderer is everything I hate about this show.

It's like a knee-jerk reaction. Everything is always AJ's/Ava's fault.  The blinders that keep her from seeing the CarSon faults.

I did like the Ava/patient6IsJason reveal.  That was almost subtle.  On the other hand, Liz taking Jake to Andre wasn't. (LOL at Liz wanting a bottle of water from the vending machine -- she's not allowed anything with calories.)  At least that plot is going somewhere after being in neutral for what seems like months.

Andre to Klein "You're taking a risk coming here. I could have met you elsewhere."  Me:  Yes, but you don't have that many sets.

I haven't seen Dear Evan Handler but of the five shows highlighted during the Emmys, it was the most boring. Perfect for Nelle and Michael.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno how to feel about this side story about Jordan and Stella teaming up to protect an undocumented PCU student

It smacks so much of desperately trying to be timely. I'm sure this will be handled as poorly as TJ's shopping-while-black story.

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Jason went into Sonny's safehouse so easily.  Nice work not changing the password in ten? years.  You'd think "safety" would be a priority. 

Sonny's security has always been a joke.

• Love 5

It's funny how, depending on when you start watching this show, you might have a different opinion of a character or characters than others who started watching at other times.  For example, I watched it regularly up until they killed off Alan Quatermaine.  Then, I watched it sporadically but don't remember when I stopped watching.  I started watching again when Alexis and Julian were about to get married.  So, I missed all of the Franco stuff with Sam.  The first I saw of Franco was at the wedding of Julian and Alexis when he was telling the gunman that normally he would suggest he kill Sonny since he is a horrible person, but since he was in a wheelchair, he was going to get a pass.  So I really don't dislike Franco. Seeing Jason 2.0 be an ass to him just made me like him even more because I was never able to warm up to BM's Jason and have always hated Sam. I've discovered that my least favorite characters make the actonym NONS: Nina, Olivia, Nelle, and Sam.  

I like the actor who plays Andre and wish they would keep him and give him something to work with.

Michael is an idiot.

The storyline with Stella and Jordan helping the undocumented student is annoying.

I am loving Ava. I was really unsure of her for the longest time but she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.

• Love 6

I wasn't paying attention yesterday, but today I noticed that Chris Van Etten has a HW credit, so I guess we've seen the end of Jean Passanante's stuff.

So not even Carly recognizes her über-BFF's handwriting? Especially since it's not a random note.

Edited by dubbel zout