Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

both Kevin and André have shown to be decently capable professionals.

Ehhh, I think Andre is kind of ineffectual as a therapist.  I like Kevin, so I may be biased about his competency.  I'm still a bit annoyed about them having Kevin secretly write a book about Laura.  His behavior was inexcusable.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Spencer needs to learn that life has a whole bunch of gray areas, not all black and white.

True. But the writers need to learn it first.

6 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

DUBBLE ZOUT beat me to it but yeah, that had to be a jab at Ned for having the audacity to have a Republican friend pull some strings for his family. I don't even remember what it was about, I think it had something to do with the waste of time fake Quartermaine chick and her paperwork thing, which btw was a timely and beautifully heartfelt story about immigration (sarcasm of course). I remember doing a Josslyn Jacks eyeroll* when, if I recall correctly, everyone looked at Ned horrified that he actually knew a (gasp) Republican.

To me, it sounds like he was just being a good businessman.  You can't be successful if you cut off your nose to spite your face.  Most businesspeople hedge their bets in donating to both political parties and Ned can't be responsible for the other kids in the school his parents put him in.

I didn't pay too much attention to Ned in the old days but wasn't he supposed to be the progressive member of the Quartermaine family at ELQ?  This idea that he would be against green energy projects seems as much of a retcon as Maxie being the mean girl in high school. 

2 hours ago, Vella said:

Oh, sure. I really want to see one black woman screech at another black woman and call her a WHORE.

I am so done with that.  No woman should EVER all another woman a whore.  It takes two people to be in that bed but this terrible show always makes it solely the woman's fault.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Why is everyone so down on therapy? I mean, Lainey (world's worst therapist) is gone, and both Kevin and André have shown to be decently capable professionals. I'm sick of Sam weeping and knowing something is wrong but not doing anything. It's tedious and pointless. Getting help is not a sign of weakness, Show. FFS.

But therapy is a weakness. None of Sonny/Jason/Carly/Sam would be so weak as to need psychological help. Even Sonny's BPAD is treated with drugs, not therapy.  They are too strong&brave to need therapy.  Even though all of them need years of it.

Only weak people or traumatized children go to therapy.  But I have to agree with @ciarra that Andre is a therapist like Michael is a CEO.  That word association test was dreadful.  (The best TV psychiatrist was Marlena on DOOL.)

I was catching on up last week's shows and as Olivia was shrieking at Julian what a danger he is to his kids because he went back into the mob, I thought "Okay.  But do you not remember that Sonny shot your son in the chest?  Or that he shot his wife while she was giving birth? Or that Kristina nearly died because he blew up the car because he wanted to kill the guy he though was her boyfriend?"  On this show there is Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam and then there is everyone else.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Ehhh, I think Andre is kind of ineffectual as a therapist.  I like Kevin, so I may be biased about his competency.  I'm still a bit annoyed about them having Kevin secretly write a book about Laura.  His behavior was inexcusable.

I just ignore that because it was clearly a manufactured angst out of thin air for them to "break up" and usher Laura off-canvas for Genie's summer vacation.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I just ignore that because it was clearly a manufactured angst out of thin air for them to "break up" and usher Laura off-canvas for Genie's summer vacation.

It was so pointless.  They didn't need to break up to pave the way for Genie's break, the excuse of her getting Spencer settled at boarding school was right there!  And it didn't create any story for them when she got back, they got right back together.

The only thing I kinda liked was nodding to Kevin being an author, as we saw on "Port Charles".

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

It was so random that I forgive him for it.

They should have made Sam's thing make her secretly jumping off trains and stuff, and not about worried about Jason again, except this time with sweatiness. 

I thought of @peachmangosteen when Spencer thumped his arms on Nina's desk.

• Love 5
On June 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Sake614 said:

Wwhy is Jason's suit jacket under Sam's pillow in their bed? Seems an odd place to put one's clothing and I couldn't miss it because every time the camera zoomed in on her with the stupid knife, all I could see was the sleeve of his jacket!

I thought the same thing. I actually laughed because it made her look like a hoarder, and I wanted to see what other crazy shit she had under there.  But I think it was supposed to be the button from the pillow shams that were still on the bed, like no one in real life does. 

• Love 2
Just now, ulkis said:

They should have made Sam's thing make her secretly jumping off trains and stuff, and not about worried about Jason again, except this time with sweatiness. 

She's a wimmins; of course she's going to sob about things, not take risks.

Gah. Yet another story that gives me a rage blackout.

• Love 5

Here is what Kevin should have said to Nina today. "Nina, I am the wrong person for you to be discussing this with if you want validation that what you did was right or wrong. You didn't know Valentin's role in the Chimera attack but you married him knowing everything that transpired on Cassadine Island including him shooting me and murdering Nikolas Cassadine, and I find it hard to believe you think it appropriate to come to me for solvation considering who I am dating."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I thought of @peachmangosteen when Spencer thumped his arms on Nina's desk.

I watched that several times!

The best part of this ep was Molly's hair and outfit, just like the last time she was on.

I fast forwarded everything related to Jordan, Sonny/Carly, and Jason, so this ep was pretty good tbh.

• Love 4

More questions: I thought Sonny had a private island? Why are they in San Juan? 

if the power is out on the island, how does Jason plan to land the plane? And if it's a private island, how is he getting a commercial flight? Clearly Sonny took his jet, and the whole idea of a PRIVATE island is that commercial flights can't go there. Of course I'm overthinking things but inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And if it's a private island, how is he getting a commercial flight? Clearly Sonny took his jet, and the whole idea of a PRIVATE island is that commercial flights can't go there. Of course I'm overthinking things but inquiring minds want to know!

Jason said he was going to use the ELQ jet.  Because Edward's company's jet is just sitting around gassed and ready to go in case Sonny needs help. #eyeroll

The real question is...will Jason be flying it himself, after we found out he, unbelievably, knows how to fly a jet when they escaped from Cassadine Island last year. #doubleeyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Hey TJ, here's a thought, if you're desperate to find your mother, maybe show up at her work first, where she should be at this time of day.

Hey Jordan, when you see Stella looking like she wants to pick a fight, maybe haul her ass into your office so that she's not yelling obsenities at you in the main room.  And I rolled my eyes (the Josslyn Jackes way!!) at there being eleventy eleven cops in the squad room.  Usually there' s one guy behind the desk, today a whole boatload.  

Loved MOlly and Sam's conversation but I would think Molly, as smart a cookie as she is, would have realizes this might be PPD and not just baby worry spilling over onto hubby.  I'm tired of Sam crying storylines, but I don't mind this one.  I thinks KeMo is doing a decent job of showing confusion as to these feeelings.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ehhh, I think Andre is kind of ineffectual as a therapist.  I like Kevin, so I may be biased about his competency. 

Something creepy about Andre sometimes. Some of us thought at one time he might be a spy. Kevin can over-intellectualize sometimes--for example, his theory about Spencer acting bratty to compensate for missing his dead dad. I think some of that precocious behavior really is brattiness and an unfortunate superior attitude that Spencer has developed about his own importance. I can't recall many times seeing an empathetic Spencer.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The best part of this ep was Molly's hair and outfit, just like the last time she was on.

Those teeny tiny little bluejean cutoffs were kind of immodest, though, 'cause if she leaned over even a tiny bit you could guess that she was either going without underpants or wearing a thong.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
13 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

And then he tried to get right back to it in front of her!

Actually, that pissed me off.  LIke he was disrespecting Rosalie.  

13 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

how much do we love how Avery quiets down

I'll see you're cute and raise you hot:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't get why having his face on a blog but not the book is different,

He didn't want his face on the blog, so Amy took it down.  

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Hey Jordan, when you see Stella looking like she wants to pick a fight, maybe haul her ass into your office so that she's not yelling obsenities at you in the main room.  And I rolled my eyes (the Josslyn Jackes way!!) at there being eleventy eleven cops in the squad room.  Usually there' s one guy behind the desk, today a whole boatload.  

Like I said, if Jordan had just walked away to her office or the interrogation room, Auntie would not have been able to create that hideous scene. Never let a bully pin you down to humiliation, Jordan.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

*(thanks Bringonthedrama, every eye I roll will forevermore be known a a Josslyn Jacks  eyeroll)

Ha ha! :) You're welcome. Michael needs to watch her do it, practice it, learn it well. It will be useful during so many conversations/scenes with S&C. His mother 's(and grandmother's) hypocrisy regarding Nelle is just one example. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Here is what Kevin should have said to Nina today. "Nina, I am the wrong person for you to be discussing this with if you want validation that what you did was right or wrong. You didn't know Valentin's role in the Chimera attack but you married him knowing everything that transpired on Cassadine Island including him shooting me and murdering Nikolas Cassadine, and I find it hard to believe you think it appropriate to come to me for solvation considering who I am dating."

"And considering that I, too, was one of his victims."  Let's not leave that out.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

"And considering that I, too, was one of his victims."  Let's not leave that out.

Nope, that's in there too. I can see how it's easy to forget because Kevin's scar has magically disappeared but the same way apparently only Laura and Lulu are allowed to mention and remember that Valentin murdered Nikolas, Valentin shooting Kevin (who jumped in front of Laura) seems to have fallen by the wayside. I assume the only person that matters to these days is Laura. (Maybe Lulu, too, because he was protecting her mom)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Something creepy about Andre sometimes. Some of us thought at one time he might be a spy. Kevin can over-intellectualize sometimes--for example, his theory about Spencer acting bratty to compensate for missing his dead dad. I think some of that precocious behavior really is brattiness and an unfortunate superior attitude that Spencer has developed about his own importance. I can't recall many times seeing an empathetic Spencer.

I so agree with all of this.  There's something off-putting about Andre and maybe that's on purpose; yes, it would suppose that the writers actually have thought about any of this, but maybe they're keeping their options open for a future 'Andre the Spy' story down the road.  But we know the writers never think that far ahead.   As to Spencer, he's always been a brat, dead dad or no dead dad.  So Kevin totally misdiagnosed that.  I can't tolerate disrespectful children, so it's good to see Laura really clamping down on that.  Nik mostly let it slide with only an exasperated eye roll.  But damn, if that little actor (name escapes me) isn't earning his pay.  He's a natural.  The little girl who plays Charlotte is very good, also.  "Jake" isn't bad either. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

I so agree with all of this.  There's something off-putting about Andre and maybe that's on purpose; yes, it would suppose that the writers actually have thought about any of this, but maybe they're keeping their options open for a future 'Andre the Spy' story down the road.

Wasn't there a rumor once that Andre was going to be the hospital serial killer? At the time that would have made as much sense as Paul ultimately being the killer did, but maybe Andre is supposed to be off-putting on purpose?

I have enjoyed the Sam stuff so far. It is the only story I am interested in. The story is just beginning. I am sure Sam will do time with one of the therapists at some point. She has no problem with talking to someone. She was the one that suggested demon spawn Michael talk to one. To bad he turned out to be the one that tried to kill Jason and then tried to kill her.

I do wish Sam got to spend more time with her kids, but Nathan Varni lies and says they are too expensive to show while we see Charlotte, Spencer and Jake for endless stories. At least they get to spend time with Monica, something Sam has promised her since her first pregnancy.

• Love 6

Jordan was not just a whore, she was a "faithless whore"! Aunt Stella has been in town for ten minutes and she's picked up the Sonny lingo.  

I'm not sure there was ever a rumor that André was the hospital killer, more André being the designated red herring. They spent a couple weeks indicating like mad that it was him so it would be a surprise when it was someone else. So the "rumor" was more likely spoilers about the faking-out process that was always going to end with him being exonerated.   

I think I saw about two days of Kristen Alderson as Kiki, when she and SORASed Morgan were first introduced. Wow, she sucked in that clip above. Big improvement with the recast. I can see why Planet Kiki was running about 75/25 in the direction of "Hayley forever, Kristen never" when there was a rumor of a KA return.  

I am not up on the youth fashion, but I guess Daisy Dukes are back? Molly looked good from the waist up, but those shorts just didn't seem like something she would wear, or something that complemented the rest of the look she had going.  

Nice subtlety on the mixed-race issue with Aunt Stella. Someone could have taken "Things would have been different in my day" to mean young people wouldn't be living together as roommates, but the more likely meaning was the racial one. It didn't surprise me she was okay with it. The character seems pretty progressive; it's only over her family business that she's living in the past, because she got years of festering anger rather than closure. I like what the actress is doing with what could be a terrible part.  

In my opinion, the weak link in that part of the show is Jordan. Vinessa Antoine is beautiful and shows off clothes better than any mannequin, but she never seems entirely real to me. They hang history on her and I don't see the person who would have that history and come through it.  So she's okay in the little scenes and lacking in the big ones. She's the opposite of Stella, a potentially great character the actress is not getting the most out of.  

I don't care about anything that happened in Puerto Rico, or about whatever is going on in Sam's very roomy head to make her whispering and mumbling sound teary and panicked rather than bored. Skip.  

Tentatively getting on that train with the people who are finding Nina less annoying. The Staff had good chemistry with Nicolas Bechtel, who had another good day. I really think this kid is in it for the long haul and is going to be a good actor in adulthood, like Jonathan Jackson was. There were some moments on Thursday's show when he really broke free from the "precocious brat" frame he's in and was raw. He has something.  

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

In my opinion, the weak link in that part of the show is Jordan. Vinessa Antoine is beautiful and shows off clothes better than any mannequin, but she never seems entirely real to me. They hang history on her and I don't see the person who would have that history and come through it.  So she's okay in the little scenes and lacking in the big ones. She's the opposite of Stella, a potentially great character the actress is not getting the most out of.  

This. 

I didn't even think Molly's shorts were that short. I've seen teenagers wearing shorts that literally look like underwear, so her's barely fazed me. I thought they were cute. I don't have a problem with short shorts at all. I don't wear them simply because I don't find them comfortable, but otherwise I would because I like my legs/ass. I feel like HP is doing her own hair/makeup/wardrobe or something because her look is head and shoulders above almost everyone else's.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Perkie said:

Hey Jordan, when you see Stella looking like she wants to pick a fight, maybe haul her ass into your office so that she's not yelling obsenities at you in the main room.  

OMG yes! I was watching that scene and thinking, 'why are you just standing there while she berates you in front of your employees? Pull her sorry ass into your office or show her the door. Instead she just stood meekly and took it all in, like a child. And Stella needs to learn some boundaries. I get she's angry, but she's way out of line.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Jason said he was going to use the ELQ jet.  Because Edward's company's jet is just sitting around gassed and ready to go in case Sonny needs help. #eyeroll

It's not as if Michael is going to say no.

15 hours ago, Perkie said:

He didn't want his face on the blog, so Amy took it down.  

Oh, right. But the Internet Is Forever, so unless Amy had Spinelli scrub things, Nathan's picture can still be found attached to the site. I wouldn't be surprised if that surfaced soon.

3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I like what the actress is doing with what could be a terrible part.  

I feel sorry for Vernee Watson-Johnson. She's stuck in such a thankless role. I blame it completely on the terrible writing. She's doing the best she can with the crap she's given.

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:
15 hours ago, Perkie said:

Hey Jordan, when you see Stella looking like she wants to pick a fight, maybe haul her ass into your office so that she's not yelling obsenities at you in the main room.  

OMG yes! I was watching that scene and thinking, 'why are you just standing there while she berates you in front of your employees? Pull her sorry ass into your office or show her the door. Instead she just stood meekly and took it all in, like a child. And Stella needs to learn some boundaries. I get she's angry, but she's way out of line.

It was all so plot-pointy stupid. It's not as if they couldn't have gone into one of the interrogation rooms. It's a part of the set! But no, Jordan has to be slut-shamed in front of way too many of her employees. (Word on the LOL that today of all days was when the squad room was full. But no Dante, Nathan, or Valerie. Can't afford that!)

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

If Sam would just talk honestly to someone instead of pretending nothing's wrong while snapping at everyone. Ugh.

And then there's Ava with her "kill me know" attitude. But a big LOL at her perfectly manicured hands. And LOL at the blocking when Pip was changing Ava's bandages. How convenient to have that monitor right there.

He isn't going to change Sonny's mind. I don't know why the show continues to write these scenes. It's insulting when they have Sonny say, "You know I respect our faith." and he's a thuggish killer responsible for massive amounts of anguish to dozens of people. And he doesn't care until it affects him or his family. Sonny's one to be talking about having a soul.

And while I get that Griffin has complicated feelings toward Julian, it's a bit rich for him to get snippy with Julian when he talks about atonement. TFGH, of course. Julian is the evulest evul who ever evuled. Sonny? He's just misunderstood.

Not really. There's no biological connection, and Carly was out of the Benson house long before Nelle was even born.

Someone needs to send Sonny a copy of the ten commandments, and the do unto others, as ye shall have them do unto you.  When he goes in a so called chapel, I go to FF,.. Actually I go to FF when he comes on the screen.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I can't recall many times seeing an empathetic Spencer.

I had forgotten to mention this yesterday, but Nicolas Bechtel was really great with his emotion. Finally, a realistic and empathetic display from a character who is normally an entitled, snot-nosed, on the way to be suffering from affluenza, spoiled brat. He almost for a second reminded me of the wonderful acting from Aaron Refvem, back when Morgan was a sweet child but eventually grew up to be a complete asshole, bipolar or not.

• Love 8

Confused, is the Michael coffee couch scene supposed to be seduction or creepy? Not sure what the actress is going for.

Jakekson's bleeding is lame, like a papercut.

Props for the mind controlled Sam shots, they do look weirdly striking.

• Love 2

Michael and Nelle, as exciting as oatmeal raisin cookies and tea. Are the writers aware that these two are not 80? They're so fucking lame I can't even have fun mocking them, because it's not a challenge. 

Joss, my girl, have fun with your crush, but I need you to stay smart and stay safe. 

I don't understand what the hell kind of tone they were going for on the Island of Miscreants. We've got death threats, weird action sequences, Carly's "oopsie!" face for shooting Jason, and everything culminating in a toast. It was half drama, half slapstick, and I was 100% not a fan of it.

"I should have known that we would never be able to get away from Sonny. No matter what we do, he's always there casting his shadow. We're trapped, and there's nothing we can do about it." Thanks, Sam, for that succinct description of the GH experience. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

"I should have known that we would never be able to get away from Sonny. No matter what we do, he's always there casting his shadow. We're trapped, and there's nothing we can do about it." Thanks, Sam, for that succinct description of the GH experience. 

It's only now she's realizing this? Also, absolutely no sympathy for your predicament, Sam. Ugh.

• Love 10

Why does it take a hallucination for Sam to realize that Sonny is never going to let Jason go? Sam and Jason may be married, but Sonny is always going to have his heart (and soul).

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's only now she's realizing this? Also, absolutely no sympathy for your predicament, Sam. Ugh.

It's too late in the game for this. She looks like an absolute hypocrite for everything she's said over the years.

But this shit is pure comedy, I can't lie. I crack up in every Sam scene.

• Love 8

Oatmeal cookies and green tea. What an absolutely perfect description of how tame and bland Michael and Nelle are.

I love how Sonny, Carly and Jason don't even TALK about a man showing up at their door with a gun, intent to kill over something Sonny has done to another's family. Instead they laugh and toast and are happy the guy's going to face charges once he recovers? This show is so fucking stupid.

Sam? You are a LIAR.  You and Jason were making ZERO efforts to cut yourselves off from Sonny and the mob. You were actually working to inch your way BACK IN. Sam was so full of shit today.

Can Trina please be related to the Qs in some way? And Oscar could be a Scorpio somehow? Both actors were great and the Joss actress was really solid as well. BUILD ON THAT GH.  I really got a kick out of Trina being a great party thrower, and that she's a nice friend to Joss by inviting Joss' crush. Keep fighting the good fight Joss!

• Love 2

Nelle so entrances Michael he didn't even notice his wet blanket alarm go off when Joss threw that party.

4 minutes ago, Baxter said:

Why does it take a hallucination for Sam to realize that Sonny is never going to let Jason go? 

It's more the other way around. 

In any case, if there were no Sonny Jason would just do something else.

• Love 2
(edited)

Gross how Sam totally takes advantage of Monica's generosity in babysitting. How about you help her clean up for a second and then run off to your thug husband?

"Take it easy. I'm at a disadvantage." LOL. Also, it's always irritating when Sonny expects other people to act honorably, but he never does. Consideration for me but not for thee is his way of life.

The Jordan/Curtis/Aunt Stella crap is terrible soap. Climb down off the cross, Stella. Your life hasn't been shattered. Has TJ disowned you? No. So STFU. God. 

8 minutes ago, Vella said:

Oatmeal cookies and green tea. What an absolutely perfect description of how tame and bland Michael and Nelle are.

More like cream of wheat and tepid tap water. (I love oatmeal cookies.)

Edited by dubbel zout
rage-blackout typos
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It's too late in the game for this. She looks like an absolute hypocrite for everything she's said over the years.

But this shit is pure comedy, I can't lie. I crack up in every Sam scene.

Sam's hallucinations are the hands that hold her up. The eyes that help her see.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11
(edited)

Did Carly leave Joss without supervision when she tooled off to Puerto Rico with Sonny? Joss is still a minor. Couldn't Bobbie stay overnite or at least check on Joss's well-being?

Spoiler

Sonny is still in physical danger.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Gross how Sam totally takes advantage of Monica's generosity in babysitting. How about you help her clean up for a second and then run off to your thug husband?

Well to be fair to her she is crazy. But why don't the writers just have jasam get a full time nanny?

• Love 2
(edited)

She's not so crazy she forgot to pack stuff for Danny. But yeah, they need a nanny. But I'm sure that would somehow insult their parenting abilities.

I see the Q jet used the PC-to-the-tropics wormhole, so Jason was able to get there just in time. Heh.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Perkie said:

Actually, that pissed me off.  LIke he was disrespecting Rosalie.  

I'll see you're cute and raise you hot:

Ah, thank you Perkie.  Brings back memories of what it was like to ship a couple I really liked.  It's been a long while! 

• Love 1
(edited)
54 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Did Carly leave Joss without supervision when she tooled off to Puerto Rico with Sonny? Joss is still a minor. Couldn't Bobbie stay overnite or at least check on Joss's well-being?

Hide contents

Sonny is still in physical danger.

Joss told Bobbie she was sleeping at her friend's house and then pulled the tried-and-true "let's have a party at my vacant house" game.  

But why don't the writers just have jasam get a full time nanny?

Because that would somehow negate the "Sam is a wonderful mommy to her two precious children--all she's ever wanted*" b.s.

*I think Sam is one of the least maternal characters on the show, but god forbid a woman voices the opinion of not wanting children on this soap.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 6

Sam wasn't a Sonny fan until RC started writing. She didn't hate him but she didn't like him after their affair and that never really changed.

And it never made sense that she didn't blame Sonny for Jason's death. She's not super rational about loss... or Jason. The loss of Jason because of mob bidness? There should have been at least one screaming tirade if they were writing her in character. 

But the real problem with this story is that it's the result of PPD/PTSD/having a lady brain, when it should have been a result of Jason being alive at all - having the chance to build a life/family with her husband and realizing that she isn't willing to lose him again. And struggling, really struggling with that and the fact that it is a direct contradiction to everything that she's said and felt for over a decade. Something with actual emotional stakes

• Love 13