Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Laura has some nerve expecting Anna to help her with the custody stuff. I could see Anna doing some behind-the-scenes consulting, as it were, but it's not her problem that Lulu is a baby-crazed idiot.

Anna is us.  It's not our problem that Lulu is a baby-crazed idiot, but we're still stuck dealing with it. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, lor said:

she should mess up his coffee warehouse or destroy his clothes. 

I would prefer for him to walk in on her at his/'our' house, consuming the booze and throwing barware - just to see him be offended and/or have a temper tantrum that someone else has taken over that responsibility in his own home. :P

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The Tracy/Ned scenes were really good. Awesome Writer must have snuck in those pages while everyone else was working on the latest Sonny/Carly fight.

So good that I started thinking it might have been their last scene together.

• Love 10

Maybe Laura and Lulu have a technical right to be angry that Valentin has Charlotte, but it's easier to root for Valentin and Nina, who show real affection for the girl instead of the bustling, self-righteous demands coming from Laura and Lulu. If Lulu's baby rabies are going to make her kidnap and abscond with the girl (aka Emme's maternity leave), I'd love to see the worm turn so that Charlotte becomes the Bad Seed, rebelling under the suffocating possessiveness of Lulu. The show seems to be incapable of showing kids turning on adults with any real impact, however. Even Nelle could only cry and beg for mercy. 

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
Freudian slip
  • Love 3

Anna is friendly with Dante and Lulu's dad, so I don't think Laura was particularly nervy thinking that Anna would want to help out with the custody case.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

FV should be the one most distressed about JE leaving. She is truly the linchpin for what's left of the show. I feel like she's already settled this issue several times about Edward's affection for her, but whatever I guess.

I know Laura is supposed to be a strong now and all, but reducing Valentin to his stutter mode is a bit much.

I thought it was a bit ridiculous of Finn to complain about feeling judged by Griffin, but then I remembered Griffin never makes Sonny feel judged so maybe he has a point.

Anyway, I feel like Finn is always sweating or bleeding or sniffing. 

Oh, the show will definitely suffer after JE leaves, but unfortunately, the show won't end.  I did like Ned's comments about Edward-he was spot on, because JI wasn't Edward. Not really sure who he ever played, but he wasn't Vicious OG Edward, the one Tracy had her issues with. I agreed with everything Ned said. I do think Tracy gave as good as she got from Edward though, but everything was on point.

As far as that tired old argument about mean old Tracy and the heart pills-Eh. Most of these characters have done horrible things. And I'd be happy to make a list. In point of fact, for the last ten years, Tracy's been one of the most moral and upright people in town, and there's not a stinking ONE of the rest of them, that is in any position to throw a stone. Seriously, not a SOUL.   Anyway, Edward and Tracy did settle their issues, so yeah the whole thing is out of left field, but whatever. THAT is how two characters can just do nothing but sit on a couch, and yet the scene is engaging, emotional, and worthwhile to watch. Those were real tears in their eyes, especially Wally's, and that's when I cried with them.

I don't buy Valentin being cowed by Laura at all. Not even  a little bit. It's an act-question is, who is it an act for?

For some reason, I get the feeling that FINN will be the one leaving with Tracy (temporarily). She leaves for whatever reason, he goes with her to go to a clinic where they won't know him, and by the time he gets back, Hayden is already flirting with someone else. I am almost convinced now that TG has no on air part in her story. He may be mentioned, because if JE's exit story has a "theme", it is apparently about Tracy accepting that she is worthy of being loved. I don't think it's coincidental that she has these revelations with both her father's memory, her son, and will soon make up with her bestie, Finn. I need Tracy/Dillon now, and Tracy/Michael-where she tells Michael "your father-your REAL father-would be proud of the man you've become".

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

I thought Laura's assumption that of course Anna would help was pretty nervy. I know Anna went to bat for Griffin against Valentin, but that doesn't mean she's going to do that for everyone. I don't blame her for not wanting to get more involved in a custody battle, especially when she's got her own thing going on with Valentin.

And who knows, she might have told Laura she was out so that she could do her own thing without interference. Which might very well be the case, as this seems to be Alex, not Anna. Anna might be off doing more digging around.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's boring and dragged out and badly written. 

You could say that about any storyline.  Julian, Jake, Finn's Addiction Tour 2017, OMG Morgan's Dead! 

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:25 AM, Oracle42 said:

Realistically, all of Jason's money is dirty. Any "clean" money that he has only exists to launder and camouflage his mobster monies. 

I do think that Sam did what any normal person (especially one with a young child) would do when she walked up and saw a bleeding kid who was seemingly unsupervised, and Jake did what a normal kid* would do when he thought he was in trouble. 

As for Liz's house, FV decided to blow it up so he could replace it with a cheaper set. How else was he going to be able to afford to give us so many scenes of Soap Superstar Roger Howarth? If you were "real soap fans" you'd be suitably grateful that Uncle Frank cares enough to give you the gift of Franco.

*Moppet!Jake continues to undermine the story they're trying to sell of a child so disturbed and detached that only a SERIAL KILLER can reach him

But lets not forget his father is or was and probably will again be A KILLER FOR HIRE.. Jake can't win.

1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Maybe Laura and Lulu have a technical right to be angry that Valentin has Charlotte, but it's easier to root for Valentin and Nina, who show real affection for the girl instead of the bustling, self-righteous demands coming from Laura and Lulu. If Lulu's baby rabies are going to make her kidnap and abscond with the girl (aka Emme's maternity leave), I'd love to see the worm turn so that Charlotte becomes the Bad Seed, rebelling under the suffocating possessiveness of Lulu. The show seems to be incapable of showing kids turning on adults with any real impact, however. Even Nelle could only cry and beg for mercy. 

You know who I think of every time Lulu or Laura open their mouths about "her"(Lulu's) daughter, Charlotte? I think of SONNY. "My son ! My daughter ! My this  ! My that !"  As if Valentin, as morally questionable as he may be, is any less entitled to be a part of Charlotte's life. Let's see...Laura was screwing her mother's boyfriend at  the age of fifteen and let her own mother take the rap for the fact that she bashed the guy's head in when he rejected her...and she's been directly or indirectly responsible for other's deaths....she abandoned her own kid to the Cassadines and kept his existence a secret for years....Lulu has killed.....and yes while some of those circumstances were self defense....some were not. SO yeah, Valentin may be a murderer(oh come on, Nikolas ain't dead), but he at least seems to love Charlotte.

I think Lulu just wants her because of that entitlement-and she learned it from Laura. It's not so much that the writing is slanted to make Lulu and Laura look unsympathetic, as it is that the writing is slanted to show Lulu and Laura as they are. And I like Lulu, sometimes, but YEESH. She got that uppity attitude from both sides of the gene pool.

• Love 3

I actually really enjoyed this episode. I mean there were annoying things, most notablely Brad's entire life with Lucas being off screen, but overall it was pretty good.

I agree.  The writing and acting were mostly pretty snappy stuff, and there was some more good direction and editing (the cut to commercial on Nina swinging, and rejoining that confrontation with a close-up on Nina's distorted face seen through the glass table). Even the things that were hokey were "soap-fun hokey" (Valentin's "expert" only checking the face of the watch; Jordan materializing behind Hayden just in time to clearly overhear the apology for the kiss).

The Ned/Tracy scene is the first one from this exit story of Jane's to really get to me. When she started to tear up, I did too.  

Also? Scary unhinged Laura is the best Laura there is. She was like a witch today with Valentin. I think they miss a bet when they write her as a beleaguered saint. While Laura may not be in the Helena class, she's killed more than one person and gotten away with it (not remotely in self-defense, either), and spent years institutionalized.  

*blinks*  Both men were dirt bags for going off on the woman as the wronged party.  How is that acceptable?  Ever.  Poor babies got their "fees-fees" hurt so that gives them the right to say disgusting things to the woman who hurt them?   It didn't bother you or make you cringe a little to hear Lucky say what he said?  That the writers didn't go too far with it then?  You can love the character and still think/see the writers went over the line with that dialogue.  Like I said, Guza set that up with Elizabeth never getting a fair shake so Lucky could be the wronged party

Preach. I thought the scene...well, more like the entire day of Lucky shouting at Elizabeth that she was a cheating slut, a faithless tramp, a bitch, a farm animal, someone who gave sexual favors out like candy, and expressing nostalgia for the way she was when he "found her in the snow" (ah, the good old days of someone just having been raped), was disgusting. Coming online to see women cheering it on made it worse. Nothing against Jonathan's performance, or Becky's. It was gratuitous and abusive.

To be a Guza fan, you have to ignore (or miss) that the only thing that turns him on more than female characters being degraded and humiliated is setting them up in advance to "deserve" it. He writes backward from the payoff that he's interested in. I hope he is never again associated with any show I watch.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

there was some more good direction and editing (the cut to commercial on Nina swinging, and rejoining that confrontation with a close-up on Nina's distorted face seen through the glass table).

Good news. They put up the scene interrupted by the commercial here.

• Love 5

whats going to happen to finn after this drug storyline? he already saved tracys life,he has a dead wife,hayden might be through with him .  maybe he'll move out that hotel room. how much does he pay carly for that room anyway 

how can anyone love sonny and carly? the both of them are disgusting

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ulkis said:

Anna is friendly with Dante and Lulu's dad, so I don't think Laura was particularly nervy thinking that Anna would want to help out with the custody case.

It took me a couple minutes to remember who Lulu's dad is lol.

9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Preach. I thought the scene...well, more like the entire day of Lucky shouting at Elizabeth that she was a cheating slut, a faithless tramp, a bitch, a farm animal, someone who gave sexual favors out like candy, and expressing nostalgia for the way she was when he "found her in the snow" (ah, the good old days of someone just having been raped), was disgusting. 

The last part was so beyond disgusting, but I'm sorry I'm never going to apologize for loling over the 'rutting like farm animals' line. I mean sure it was gross, but it was so fucking funny!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Preach. I thought the scene...well, more like the entire day of Lucky shouting at Elizabeth that she was a cheating slut, a faithless tramp, a bitch, a farm animal, someone who gave sexual favors out like candy, and expressing nostalgia for the way she was when he "found her in the snow" (ah, the good old days of someone just having been raped), was disgusting. Coming online to see women cheering it on made it worse. Nothing against Jonathan's performance, or Becky's. It was gratuitous and abusive.

To be a Guza fan, you have to ignore (or miss) that the only thing that turns him on more than female characters being degraded and humiliated is setting them up in advance to "deserve" it. He writes backward from the payoff that he's interested in. I hope he is never again associated with any show I watch.

I'm gonna reply in the history thread.

Edited by ulkis
13 hours ago, ciarra said:
16 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's boring and dragged out and badly written. 

You could say that about any storyline. 

Yeah, that applies to the entire soap. 

11 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

editing (the cut to commercial on Nina swinging, and rejoining that confrontation with a close-up on Nina's distorted face seen through the glass table)

That was very funny, and intentionally so, for a change!

• Love 6

I don't care if it's not really Anna, FH seems to be having fun and I'm enjoying watching her. Anna is usually fairly serious and all business, so I like seeing her be a little sly and mischievous. And Andre, I would hurt someone for using my earbuds without permission. Don't be so nosy and rude. 

Lulu was tolerable today. This is the way she needs to be written--focused on having fun with her daughter, not one upping Valentin. I'm so glad Charlotte's finally warming to her.

Suck it, Brad. Life's rough for scheming little weasels such as yourself.

Olivia has shown so much concern for how Dante, a grown man, is going to handle her relationship. And then we have Liz, who brings men in and out of her adolescent kids' lives without even discussing things with them. 

• Love 4

I dunno, I'm still #teambrad.  Dr. Michael Easton has been nothing but a cock to him, I'm not sure why that's supposed inspire loyalty or motivate him to cover up for a doctor with a debilitating drug addiction.  And I find it gross that Brad's whole life with Lucas is off-screen, but he gets to be on-screen to be a meanie to/inspire pity for Dr. Michael Easton.  Fuck that.

I did like the use of Monica's addiction history, though I rather it had come up with her and Alexis.

Otherwise, this was pretty snoozy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Actually, a decent episode. Not sexy or loud, but an actual SOAP episode where storylines actually progress.  The Finn/Monica scenes were good. I was genuinely pleased the writer who wrote today remembered Monica's own addiction.  The Brad/Hayden scenes were good. Brad is a classic shit disturber and although it is bullshit that we don't see Lucas or see Lucas/Brad, I like the role he plays on the show.  Dante/Lulu were good and Lulu was just an anxious mother, not an annoying know it all foaming at the mouth over Charlotte.  I actually enjoyed the Lulu/Charlotte scenes and while Charlotte warmed up a bit too quickly, it was nice seeing Lulu keep it together and redirect whenever Charlotte shut her down.  The little girl playing Charlotte is very sweet and her genuine excitement over finding the eggs was pretty cute.  Even Andre/Anna and Nina/Quasimodo wasn't dull because things finally happened! They didn't have eight more identical conversations before something inched forward for once.

Ned/Oliva. I can't take this couple seriously because they have built in issues the show refuses to acknowledge. Ned ABANDONED Olivia/Leo to go be a rock star. He promised to help and support her and not leave her and then he DID. Olivia should have oodles of issues because of that. Ned should be working at redeeming himself there. Their story is boring the way Jason/Sam is boring. The most obvious issues are NOT being dealt with. Dante shouldn't be gushing over Ned being a good man, he should be leery of Ned weaseling his way back into Olivia and Leo's life.

Overall, though? Good episode. People had adult conversations.  Of course, that all goes to shit tomorrow with the Corinthii assholes stomping all over the screen.

The supervised visits are to decide if Lulu is a good parent? I thought it was more about Charlotte and Lulu getting to know each other in a controlled environment.

22 minutes ago, Linny said:

Olivia has shown so much concern for how Dante, a grown man, is going to handle her relationship.

If Dante can survive being shot in the chest by his father, I'm pretty sure he can handle his mother getting married. I felt like it was Olivia's issue more than Dante's.

And Andre, I would hurt someone for using my earbuds without permission. Don't be so nosy and rude. 

Who does that? Unplug the earbuds, dummy.

I'm so glad Charlotte's finally warming to her.

I'm kind of surprised she wasn't dragged kicking and screaming to the visit. The show has not been subtle about Charlotte disliking Lulu. It was nice to see Lulu finally engaging Charlotte on Charlotte's level, not her own.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I felt like it was Olivia's issue more than Dante's.

Yeah.  What kind of total asshole does she think he is lol, to be pissed that his mom is getting married after never having done it in the first place because she was raising him.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, I'm still #teambrad.  Dr. Michael Easton has been nothing but a cock to him, I'm not sure why that's supposed inspire loyalty or motivate him to cover up for a doctor with a debilitating drug addiction.  And I find it gross that Brad's whole life with Lucas is off-screen, but he gets to be on-screen to be a meanie to/inspire pity for Dr. Michael Easton.  Fuck that.

I'm also #teambrad —the writing so obviously wants us to hate him for being such a big meanie for trying to torpedo Finn. Brad's right to feel like he's getting the short end of the stick. 

That said, Monica thanking him for maybe saving Finn's career by telling her about his addiction was pretty funny.

Previews: "I'm thinking I'm going to kill someone." Don't overreact, Sonny.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Vella said:

Actually, a decent episode. Not sexy or loud, but an actual SOAP episode where storylines actually progress.  The Finn/Monica scenes were good. I was genuinely pleased the writer who wrote today remembered Monica's own addiction.  The Brad/Hayden scenes were good. Brad is a classic shit disturber and although it is bullshit that we don't see Lucas or see Lucas/Brad, I like the role he plays on the show.  Dante/Lulu were good and Lulu was just an anxious mother, not an annoying know it all foaming at the mouth over Charlotte.  I actually enjoyed the Lulu/Charlotte scenes and while Charlotte warmed up a bit too quickly, it was nice seeing Lulu keep it together and redirect whenever Charlotte shut her down.  The little girl playing Charlotte is very sweet and her genuine excitement over finding the eggs was pretty cute.  Even Andre/Anna and Nina/Quasimodo wasn't dull because things finally happened! They didn't have eight more identical conversations before something inched forward for once.

Ned/Oliva. I can't take this couple seriously because they have built in issues the show refuses to acknowledge. Ned ABANDONED Olivia/Leo to go be a rock star. He promised to help and support her and not leave her and then he DID. Olivia should have oodles of issues because of that. Ned should be working at redeeming himself there. Their story is boring the way Jason/Sam is boring. The most obvious issues are NOT being dealt with. Dante shouldn't be gushing over Ned being a good man, he should be leery of Ned weaseling his way back into Olivia and Leo's life.

Overall, though? Good episode. People had adult conversations.  Of course, that all goes to shit tomorrow with the Corinthii assholes stomping all over the screen.

Nobody is boring in the extra special way Jasam is boring. NOBODY.

• Love 5

Maybe if Brad had participated in Finn's medication, I'd feel a little more sympathy for him.  Brad just seems like an opportunist to me.  And his whistleblowing only seems to be for revenge, not any concern for patient care.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The supervised visits are to decide if Lulu is a good parent? I thought it was more about Charlotte and Lulu getting to know each other in a controlled environment.

How is a supervised visit once a week supposed to determine that? Lulu already is a parent and at the custody trial they had signed statements by social workers after their visits that said Rocco was a happy and healthy child. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Maybe if Brad had participated in Finn's medication, I'd feel a little more sympathy for him.

The cure for the SUPER DUDLY DISEASE?  Brad did participate in it, didn't he?  He aided Dr. Michael Easton in making the final result.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

You know who I think of every time Lulu or Laura open their mouths about "her"(Lulu's) daughter, Charlotte? I think of SONNY. "My son ! My daughter ! My this  ! My that !"  As if Valentin, as morally questionable as he may be, is any less entitled to be a part of Charlotte's life. Let's see...Laura was screwing her mother's boyfriend at  the age of fifteen and let her own mother take the rap for the fact that she bashed the guy's head in when he rejected her...and she's been directly or indirectly responsible for other's deaths....she abandoned her own kid to the Cassadines and kept his existence a secret for years....Lulu has killed.....and yes while some of those circumstances were self defense....some were not. SO yeah, Valentin may be a murderer(oh come on, Nikolas ain't dead), but he at least seems to love Charlotte.

I think Lulu just wants her because of that entitlement-and she learned it from Laura. It's not so much that the writing is slanted to make Lulu and Laura look unsympathetic, as it is that the writing is slanted to show Lulu and Laura as they are. And I like Lulu, sometimes, but YEESH. She got that uppity attitude from both sides of the gene pool.

Disagree. I think Jelly and FV have no use for ER's Lulu so they keep putting her in these shitty, no win situations and making her look like a bitch. If anything, Lulu's position is more like AJ's than like Sonny's, worse because she had absolutely say in who fathered her daughter and these Cassadine assholes keep interfering with her family planning. I agree, for Charlotte's sake, Lulu needs to dial it back 1000 if she wants to bond with her. I think Lulu's desire for Charlotte is more complex than some sense of entitlement that she learned from Laura...except from the age 12 to about 21, when Laura was either a complete vegetative state or  coming in and out of it every once in a while. If anything, Luke is more at fault for  Lulu's current abandonment issues. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Question. Why does Brad get screen time and not Lucas ? Is the actor that plays Lucas busy with other projects ?

Ryan Carnes was filming a movie part of last year so that would partially explain Lucas' loooong absence.  Whether he has another project going at the moment, I dunno.

But at the end of the day, for all the back patting they did about their wedding and Kristina's bisexual storyline, these writers don't want to write an actual story for these characters.  And I hate to say it, but you know Carly and Sam's brother, Bobbie's son, etc. wouldn't have been put out to pasture like this if he was straight.

• Love 3

I think the bigger reason we don't see much of Lucas is because RC is recurring, not that Lucas is gay. That's not to say the show gets a pass on LGBTQ stories—it doesn't; it's really dropped the ball there—but it's hard to write for a character when the actor isn't available. Is there a recurring character who is seen on a regular basis? We don't see Valerie. We don't see Diane. We don't see Felix. We don't see Bobbie. We don't see Molly. We don't see Mac and Felicia. Except for Felix, all those characters are straight. And it's not as if the straight characters get good stories. No one does, contract, recurring, gay, straight, bi, whatever.

ETA: At least Brad being evil now has nothing to do with his sexuality. That's a gigantic improvement from when we first saw him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think the bigger reason we don't see much of Lucas is because RC is recurring, not that Lucas is gay.

I do think you're right that the meaning of recurring has certainly changed.  All those recurring characters are dotted in and out very sporadically, you're not seeing anyone appear regularly like, say, Diane used to on this show, or how Roxy was used for many years on OLTL.

But going back to my original point, I think if Lucas was straight, he - as Carly and Sam's brother, Bobbie's son, etc. - would be a character who would be on contract, whether they locked in RC or had recast.  Lucas would be filling the slot Griffin's in, IMO.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Brad did participate in it, didn't he?  He aided Dr. Michael Easton in making the final result.

Not that I know of, but I could have nodded off at that point.  Brad may have put stuff in a beaker rather than Dr. Shakeyhands, but he didn't come up with the serum, nor did he do any of the research.  Brad just made it seem like a collaboration when he wanted to blackmail Finn into a cut of the money.

I feel Lucas and Brad should be a stable loving couple and then we have internal conflicts that show up in the form of work issues, wanting to start a family, surrogacy, adoptions, etc... 

GH is boring.

• Love 1

I think it's a combination of the actors' availability/their recurring status, the fact that TPTB don't actually care about either character, and the fact that the writers/FV suck on all levels and aren't capable of producing any good stories lol.

I am #teambrad in the Finn vs. Brad debate. Sure, Brad is totally doing all this out of spite, but he really did deserve some compensation for helping Finn so he has a legitimate gripe imo. Also, Finn has been a dick to Brad and it is fundamentally wrong that Finn was working with patients while he was using so he should face consequences for that.

I loved the Lulu/Charlotte scenes. The little girl playing Charlotte is so natural and adorable. I'm also glad that they seem to finally be shifting away from making Lulu out to be a horrible monster while painting Valentin as a loving father and are showing that Valentin is and always was actively sabotaging Lulu's relationship with Charlotte. I much prefer JPS when he's playing Valentin as a dick too so I'm doubly happy about this.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I loved the Lulu/Charlotte scenes. The little girl playing Charlotte is so natural and adorable. I'm also glad that they seem to finally be shifting away from making Lulu out to be a horrible monster while painting Valentin as a loving father and are showing that Valentin is and always was actively sabotaging Lulu's relationship with Charlotte. I much prefer JPS when he's playing Valentin as a dick too so I'm doubly happy about this.

I'm hoping that the social worker makes note of Valentin interrupting the visit if he doesn't provide a legitimate reason for being there. Lulu is allowed literally one visit, one hour with her daughter a week; Valentin is more than capable of working out Charlotte's schedule so appointments or such don't interfere. If it becomes a reoccurring problem that needs to be made note of as well and brought up at the six-months-from-now hearing.

I wanted Nina to be there too just to hear Charlotte laughing and happy with her mother, something Valentin and Nina are clearly petrified of. 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I much prefer JPS when he's playing Valentin as a dick

Same here. He's unbearable as the sobbing former hunchback.

Lulu's behavior with Charlotte today was the first time she's been tolerable to me in this story. She finally put Charlotte first and let things happen relatively naturally.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

If anything, Luke is more at fault for  Lulu's current abandonment issues. 

IMO Luke/Tony Geary is responsible by extension for every negative aspect of the show, except for JaSam's teh boring scenes. It was he who tried on screen and behind the scenes to manipulate the stories, relationships, casting, dialog, and pacing to benefit himself, his career,  and his vacations. Rumor hath it that to cope with the pressure during his early years on the show, Maurice Benard was said to suffer brief "breakdowns" according to the fan magazines.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
clarity
  • Love 3

I enjoyed the Lulu/Charlotte scenes yesterday but still wish ER would dial back the wide eyes.

I'm also firmly on the 'Alex not Anna' train. I know nothing about Alex, but this is decidedly not Anna. Her whole demeanor is different. She's more confident, smiling more. She didn't seem to know who Andre was talking about when he brought up Jordan and Curtis. I actually prefer Alex to Anna at this point. I'd grown very tired of Anna's sniveling, helpless act. I'm just waiting for her to take off that bandage on her hand or cut herself and not bleed out.  And Fin seems to be enjoying herself too. So good for her.

• Love 3