Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I loved seeing Ned today with Tracy.  I loved all their scenes, and I'm thrilled he's moving into the Q mansion.  More Qs is always a good thing, and I don't mind the idea of him and Olivia either.

Ned moving in just irritates me.  AJ should be alive for him to snark with.  Taking one Q out and putting another Q in is not building on the family.

• Love 2

More Qs is always a good thing,

Ned moving in just irritates me.  AJ should be alive for him to snark with.  Taking one Q out and putting another Q in is not building on the family.

Holding two conflicting thoughts in my head. Brain about to explode if I become any more confused I will be Sonny

(edited)

Today's episode made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.  I was mercifully absent during the years in which Jax's rape was made fun of, but Nina giving Silas drugs and talking about wanting a baby gave me the serious willies.  Please, please, please show, don't go there. 

Silas and Sam's "break up" continues to make no sense.  Sam both thinks Silas isn't over his wife and that he should be with her AND thinks his wife is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed?  Come again?  I really hope this isn't a stupid plot contrivance to make it so that Silas's upcoming sexual assault doesn't count as cheating (since on this show being a male rape victim is a form of infidelity). 

Loved Ava and Julian, was annoyed stupid Mickey had to be there. 

I don't care how many years it's been, I still get startled every time Ned calls Tracy "mother."  When I was a kid I couldn't understand how someone could be the same age as his mom, and that's still basically how I feel about it.

Did not watch:  Sonny, Shawn. 

Edited by Rancide
  • Love 1
(edited)
Silas and Sam's "break up" continues to make no sense.  Sam both thinks Silas isn't over his wife and that he should be with her AND thinks his wife is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed?  Come again?  I really hope this isn't a stupid plot contrivance to make it so that Silas's upcoming sexual assault doesn't count as cheating (since on this show being a male rape victim is a form of infidelity)

Because writing something that makes sense is easy and that just isn't Ron's style. Coming up with something that makes any logically thinking person go "what the fuck was that?!", now that, that shows talent in spades.

There's been nothing that should have pointed to Sam even being tipped off in thinking that the Nina "must" be the guilty party in exposing Patrick's weak moment of malpractice to the media. Even if Silas did tell her what Sam told him, why would she then think hurting Patrick would be the perfect way to foil Sam and Silas?

If Sam is so very convinced that the Nina is trying to come between them and that she did target Patrick in hopes of hurting Sam and Silas' relationship, then why the hell did she just give her what she wanted? She broke up with Silas, she didn't say "Let's work on this" and then start her sleuthing to find out the Nina's true plans while keeping Silas close by.

Ron apparently wanted so desperately to skip ahead with his the Nina "extravaganza" that he just didn't bother writing out anything, and I mean anything, that would move things along in a way that makes any sense.

Would it have been so hard to have Sam catch the Nina standing but then of course she has trouble convincing Silas of what she saw, or maybe she overheard Rosie and the Nina talking about Rafe and got suspicious, I mean just a crumb of common sense thrown to us, the audience, would have been nice.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Silas and Sam's "break up" continues to make no sense.  Sam both thinks Silas isn't over his wife and that he should be with her AND thinks his wife is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed?  Come again?  I really hope this isn't a stupid plot contrivance to make it so that Silas's upcoming sexual assault doesn't count as cheating (since on this show being a male rape victim is a form of infidelity). 

You always say things that crack me up b/c that is how I feel too, but I get the sense it angers you and I always find the same thing comedic.

I guess b/c I'm prette naive about a lot of show history I didn't get a rape vibe from Nina(but of course the amount of incestuous stuff on this show really squeeks me out). I just expect she will make him think something happened and they just slept in the same bed. But I also don't get how he treats her so fragile about walking at all but would think she'd be up for sex. I mean I can understand the wheelchair b/c she could get tired easily but I don't understand treating her like she can't walk at all. I just don't understand that part well. So until it happens I don't think she will rape him, just make him think they had sex and use it as a springboard for them to get closer and have real sex later.<sticks fingers in ears goes lalalalalalala>

Somehow I don't think Sam will see the video of Silas b/c she will somehow get sidetracked onto Julian/Ava/Mickey and guns on the roof and realize Julian is still mobbed up and tell her mother which will lead to Julexis fight.

(edited)
Ron apparently wanted so desperately to skip ahead with his the Nina "extravaganza" that he just didn't bother writing out anything, and I mean anything, that would move things along in a way that makes any sense.

Would it have been so hard to have Sam catch the Nina standing but then of course she has trouble convincing Silas of what she saw, or maybe she overheard Rosie and the Nina talking about Rafe and got suspicious, I mean just a crumb of common sense thrown to us, the audience, would have been nice.

Exactly.  Sam could have accused Nina and had Silas take Nina's side and have had that been the fight.  She also could have broken up with him when Nina came back to town and Silas decided to let Nina live with him.  It's dumb.  And it's one of the reasons I don't believe this "break-up."  It's like the show is going out of its way to let us know that the problems aren't real.  Yes, show, we get it.  KELLY MONACO AND MICHAEL EASTON 4EVAR!!!!  I think the show underestimates how much more interesting couples are when you have to actually root for them.  I was not a Liason fan, but I think a big part of the attraction there was that there was YEARS of will they/won't they coyness.  Years of timing being off, signals being missed, etc.  Relationships are more interesting when you don't know the outcome in advance.  Heck, one of the reasons McBam was way hotter than Silas/Sam was that it wasn't clear where it was going or how it was going to turn out.  More ambiguity, please!

You always say things that crack me up b/c that is how I feel too, but I get the sense it angers you and I always find the same thing comedic.

I'm pretty annoyed at the moment, mostly because for a couple of weeks there a couple of week back this Rafe thing looked like it was going to be a pretty interesting story.  It took place at the hospital, it involved a bunch of different characters, including some that don't typically interact, and wove together a bunch of different strands of story (Robin's leaving, Rafe's death, Alice's heart attack, the drug smuggling, whatever is going on with Nina, etc.) that were not otherwise obviously related.  I was intrigued.   And now it's reverted to silly.  Oh, well. 

Edited by Rancide
  • Love 1

Silas and Sam's "break up" continues to make no sense.  Sam both thinks Silas isn't over his wife and that he should be with her AND thinks his wife is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed?  Come again?

Yeah, I couldn't follow that either.

• Love 1

Shawn is just as gross as Sonny. Jordan is now officially ruined.

Hey, it's not her fault Shawn has no boundaries!  & Shawn can't be as gross as Sonny.  A load of dog poop sitting on top of a pile of hot garbage is still a few rungs up from Sonny.

• Love 2

Between the "joys" of Sonny, Shawn, and Duke, as just a few examples, the ladies of Port Chuckles would be better off playing for the other team or, if not...self love, if you catch my drift.

• Love 4

Hey, it's not her fault Shawn has no boundaries!  & Shawn can't be as gross as Sonny.  A load of dog poop sitting on top of a pile of hot garbage is still a few rungs up from Sonny.

I suppose you're right. At least Shawn does have his sharpshooter skills to fall back on. Oh, wait.

• Love 3

Between the "joys" of Sonny, Shawn, and Duke, as just a few examples, the ladies of Port Chuckles would be better off playing for the other team or, if not...self love, if you catch my drift.

This is why Sam & Liz should be together.  They can raise their boys, go camping (Sam can change the tires on the car, Liz can do the cooking), & then get a sperm donor so they have (sorta) twin girls together.  Boom, baby.

• Love 4

This is why Sam & Liz should be together.  They can raise their boys, go camping (Sam can change the tires on the car, Liz can do the cooking), & then get a sperm donor so they have (sorta) twin girls together.  Boom, baby.

As much as Sam can, at times, annoy the hell out of me, I won't lie, I'd watch that. 

• Love 3

Ron needs to stop being defensive. Otherwise he will never grow as a writer.

I liked the Rosalie/Morgan interaction. It seemed quite natural. And I also liked Robert Frank/Nina's scene in the therapy art area. They also seem to have a nice chemistry.

I can't believe that Anna wouldn't stand up for Robin. That disappointed me.

Sonny and Shawn, Carly, Kiki, Lulu - they can all disappear and I would not miss them one bit!

I wish that Lucy, Bobbie and Scotty were being better utilized. Their storyline sucks.

Sad Sam, with her wriggly mouse nose and black fuzzy clothes had figured out something!!Why didn't she just come out and tell Patprick what she surmised instead of hinting "I've got a secret" to him? Patrick wouldn't have run to Nina and told her what Sam suspected.

I don't think Silas was introduced terribly well. I don't think the character came close to even appearing human until late fall. Even so, Michael Easton is horribly uncomfortable and out of place playing a doctor and Silas has little actual personality or background. He's there to be Michael Easton with Kelly Monaco - that's it. There is nothing else relevant about the character, beyond his new use as a delivery system for Michelle Stafford. There's virtually no discerning between him and how Easton played John McBain, except that Easton wasn't nearly as uncomfortable and McBain did have a long history and background, largely of being a fuck-up.

Silas was introduced much better than Kiki and Franco, but granted, that's not saying a lot.  Franco and Kiki were shoved down viewers throats and were on 24/7 while SIlas was at least shown less regularly.  So in that regard, I didn't resent him the way I resent Franco and Kiki.  I agree that I'm seeing Silas morph more and more into John McBain.  The arrogant, no compassion doctor that we first met is all but gone and replaced with John McBain, right down to the all black wardrobe.  The same is true of Kiki, who is all but Starr Manning now.  Ironically, Franco works better when he's no where near Carly (and Michael).  I can see him with Nina, another wackadoodle.  

Regardless, the reintroduction of the OLTL characters has been a huge failure, imo.  Kiki most especially, and now that Nina is around, too much airtime is being given to her, and RC is desperately trying to insert each of the OLTL actors into that storyline.  You have Silas now breaking up with Sam to put him in Nina's orbit.  You have Franco now bonding with Nina as a possible "patient," and you have Nina wanting revenge on Kiki.  The massive problem with all of this, imo, is that RC is now clustering his worst characters into one main storyline, that is fairly devoid of any GH characters that ground their story.  So I'm left with not caring about any of them.  Do I care if Nina and Silas get together?  No.  Am I looking forward to them getting together?  No.  Do I care if Franco and Nina get together either?  No, except that it would finally take Franco out of Carly's orbit (which I would be happy about).  As for Kiki, the only thing good about her being on Nina's hit list is that she ACTUALLY kills her.  Then the entire storyline might be worth it.  As it stands now, I have zero interest in the Nina storyline, and why she gets a front burner storyline is beyond me.

As much as I like that Ned is having scenes on GH, I really want Wally back on Days.

No, he belongs on GH.  He has no real purpose on DOOL and will just recede into the background.  On GH, he has a potential new romance, a new storyline in outing Fluke, and being a mentor to Michael - once the truth comes out.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why didn't she just come out and tell Patprick what she surmised instead of hinting "I've got a secret" to him? Patrick wouldn't have run to Nina and told her what Sam suspected.

What secret?  She told him she thinks Nina overheard the convo and that she is BSC.  She hasn't kept anything from Patrick as far as I can recall.

I hate her shirt, but her hair looks nice.  Again, that's all I've got.  Not happy about her sharing space with Sonny, it's been a nice reprieve since they don't have Jason in common anymore. 

Not a spoiler, just spec, but either Nina is going to make Silas think they did the deed, or she will set it up so Sam finds them together.  But I wouldn't rule out her stealing his sperm with this regime of writers. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
(edited)

Ron needs to stop being defensive. Otherwise he will never grow as a writer.

Or as a Human Being

Regardless, the reintroduction of the OLTL characters has been a huge failure, imo.  Kiki most especially, and now that Nina is around, too much airtime is being given to her, and RC is desperately trying to insert each of the OLTL actors into that storyline.  You have Silas now breaking up with Sam to put him in Nina's orbit.  You have Franco now bonding with Nina as a possible "patient," and you have Nina wanting revenge on Kiki.  The massive problem with all of this, imo, is that RC is now clustering his worst characters into one main storyline, that is fairly devoid of any GH characters that ground their story.  So I'm left with not caring about any of them.  Do I care if Nina and Silas get together?  No.  Am I looking forward to them getting together?  No.  Do I care if Franco and Nina get together either?  No, except that it would finally take Franco out of Carly's orbit (which I would be happy about).  As for Kiki, the only thing good about her being on Nina's hit list is that she ACTUALLY kills her.  Then the entire storyline might be worth it.  As it stands now, I have zero interest in the Nina storyline, and why she gets a front burner storyline is beyond me.

It is almost as if General Hospital is sharing space with another soap. When the roommate-soap was OLTL I was not happy but could live with it because at least the folks in Landview were family and I know they had no where else to go, but these people? Who are they and why are they eating my show? Who is Nina that we should care?  If you were so desperate to hire MSt and I am not sure why you would be, have her play Alexis Quartermain or a not dead Dawn or not dead Katherine Bell (Who knows that Fluke is her long lost lover Damian Smith)  or Nikki Langston (seeking revenge for AJ's death and with the secret knowledge that Elly Trout is her and AJ's daughter) There were ways to write her onto the canvas, even have her interact with Silas without having her in this mess.

If we still had the OLTL folks I could live with it, McBain fit well and I was warming to Todd in PC, but these folks have got to move out and find their own place. I would rather they drop GH to a half hour, give us our show back and start a new spin off with Silas, Kiki, Nina, Franco (maybe call it Port Charles?)

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 1

I want Sam to go Silas's apartment at 3AM, pull the fire alarm and yell FIRE, Nina will coming out like  cannonball and Silas will see what a faker  she is.

I want Det. Plywood front and center more.

its Nina's overly dramatic scenes and line delivery are making Nina THE most annoying character on GH, and that's saying a lot.

IMO,Levi has her beaten by a wide margin.

• Love 3
Silas and Sam's "break up" continues to make no sense.  Sam both thinks Silas isn't over his wife and that he should be with her AND thinks his wife is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed?  Come again?

Yeah, I couldn't follow that either.

What does it say about me that I did kind of follow that? The ideas aren't mutually exclusive, IMO. Silas does still have feelings—guilt, mostly, but probably some affection—for Nina that he needs to deal with. Nina being nuts doesn't change that. The feelings still need to be resolved. Sam thinking Nina is a crazy loon who is faking being paralyzed isn't illogical, especially because Sam has had some skepticism about Nina for a while now. At least she's smart enough not to insist on that to Silas, at least for the moment. 

Sam isn't going to find out this soon that Neener is faking being unable to walk and was able to get up to the roof.  Sonny probably broke all the video discs in a hissy fit, or he used the discs when he ran out of toilet paper. 

• Love 1
(edited)

There were many cringeworthy moments this week, most of them had to do with Sonny, in one way or another. Sonny's threats are more boring than C-SPAN, except when they involve Franco and/or Ava, then they become crazy too. IA that Ava deserves to die for her crimes, especially those against AJ, but not by the hands of Sonny, who's even more guilty than she is. It's god that Julian knows about Sonny's killing AJ, but he shouldn't even consider trusting Ava again because if it means saving her own ass, she'll betray him again, family or not because that's what Ava does-betrays those whom she claims to love when it's convenient. Julian's bribing the nurse didn't bother me because he got another one up on Sonny, which should happen way more often than it does, and Dr. O's done way worse. Sonny's knowing that Julian helped Ava escape not only bugs me more, it pisses me off because it's yet another example of Sonny's omnipotence. Olivia's kicking Sonny out of the hotel and running into Ned soon after was one of the highlights of my week. Olivia's kicking Sonny to the curb was not only long overdue, it was priceless. Ned is a major upgrade. He's handsome, smart, rich, funny and not a gangster. Ned's not "perfect," but at least when he had his inappropriate fling (in this case, with Monica), he didn't know who she was at the time, he didn't get her pregnant and it wasn't in a crypt. Ned hated AJ, but not enough to kill him because he knew that Michael loved AJ and he respected that, unlike Sonny. Ron had better be setting Sonny up for one of the most epic falls since the Roman Empire, but since he's a misogynistic, thin-skinned hack, I doubt it.  

Then there's Shawn, who's just as disgusting as Sonny. Shawn's treatment of Jordan is nauseating, at best. When Shawn's not bullying Jordan or judging her like he has right to judge her or anyone else, he's manhandling her, forcing his kisses on her and insisting that she wants him without giving her much, if any, choice in the matter. While I don't believe that Jordan should compromise herself or the investigation by sleeping with Mickey, after the shit Shawn pulled in Mickey's room, I wouldn't blame Jordan if she wanted to fuck Mickey out of spite. Speaking of spiteful, there's Nina and Rosalie. Rosalie's rudeness to Silas, who's just lost Rafe, was not only tacky, Silas should have either fired her on the spot or warned her that if she wants to keep her job, she should lose the 'tude. Rosalie's no more worthy of Morgan than she is of Nathan, daddy issues or not. Even worse was Nina's making Patrick a pawn. Patrick's suffering enough already without being dragged into Nina's psycho shit. The only things Nina and franco do for me are make me roll my eyes and make me grateful for FF buttons. Nina's drugging Silas and making it look like they've been together isn't just disgusting, it's illegal, not that WE NEVER CARED, actually, well, cares.  I want Nina exposed as a fraud just as much as I want Levi to be.

it's Nina's overly dramatic scenes and line delivery are making Nina THE most annoying character  on GH, and that's saying a lot.

IMO, Levi has her beaten by a wide margin.

IMO, it's a tie between Nina, Levi, Sonny, Carly, Franco, Kiki, Maxie, Rosalie, Tracy, Ava, Shawn, Spencer, Dr. O, Sabrina and Felix.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1
I have discovered that I do much better if I do something else, like play mindless video games on my tablet, while sitting in front of the TV and listening to GH. It keeps the rage down.​

My trick is a bottle of wine.  Although sometimes that just leads to irrational rage.

I think I could maybe get behind a Ned/ Olivia pairing, especially if it calmed her down a little.  That character has been hit and miss with me, and it's mostly miss when she's al fired up, especially when it's about Sonny.  I'm really not looking forward to more Carly/ Franco/ Sonny angst, though.  For pete's sake, she has a million reasons to stay far far away from both of them, and yet she struggles to choose between them?  

• Love 3

I think I could maybe get behind a Ned/ Olivia pairing, especially if it calmed her down a little.

If RH had come on as Steven Lars this could have been a nice romantic triangle of the kind Ron seems to like so much and fails so badly at writing but alas

• Love 1

See, I was watching really old you tube vids of OLTL and RH can out act MB and be more evil with a blink.

I hate that he's so schmoopy. I want him on Team Nina. Screw it.

I'm also looking forward to the Jasus Revival. I don't know who I've become.

(edited)

I'm also looking forward to the Jasus Revival.

Me too as long as it is Jasus Q who comes back. The epic fail of any one playing Jason Morgan the same way Steve played him would be ...well EPIC. Not that I am a fan of Steve's acting (or whatever that was) but his mark on Jason is that unblinking borg and really no one else can do that without drawing unwanted comparisons and failing. A Jason who is all Q but haunted by what he did as Morgan could be wonderful or even if he does not remember being Morgan and finds out slowly: Think Virrgo Morrgonson in History of Violence, expect Jason does not KNOW. He's in Jake's  talking with Monica and in comes some kids to rob the place, before Mac can re-act Jason has disarmed and neutralize three or four armed intruders. He stands in the midst of the wreckage and destruction and looks down at his hands and then at his mother in utter horror.

Yeah right this is GH and I cant have nice things

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 2

I wonder if Mac/Felicia communicate about Maxie. I say this cause Mac knows a lot of nasty things about Levi based on his own interactions & what Nathan has told Mac esp about wanting Maxie to abandon her child but does Felicia know this stuff? If she does how in the fuck in God's name can she support this Levi/Maxie shit knowing he told her to do to her child what her kids father did to them? I know Felicia isn't suppose to be bright & all but any parent worth there salt would be alarmed as fuck by this.

Which leads me too Flea needs to stfu about Maxie having a mind of her own & being able to think for herself to Nathan because she doesn't anymore. She doesn't even know her child anymore let alone know what the fuck is going on with Maxie & that god awful ugly human troll she then took up with. If she was doing her job as a parent she would know what is going on.

I also need Maxie to stfu about Levi not being a stranger in regards to Levi & marrying him. He is a stranger you don't know shit about except what he has told which anit much of shit. The only person Maxie was involved with for a long length of time & knew for a long time was Matt before she married him.

Which brings me too I understood Mac was trying to make a point to his stupid child but he & Ron's petty ass needs to use a better example(like her accepting manchild spin's proposal to spite him after wanting him to do her dirty work) then Maxie marrying Matt cause that wasn't a horrible thing on Maxie's part at all. It was unselfish considering it was her selfish half -assed martyring that reopened the case in the first place. I found it just another reason to dog on Matt who was a good decent person who did what he one else would've done that night on the boat.

• Love 1

He's the Kanye West of GH.

I guess that makes Carly the Kim Kardashian of GH. Pretty fitting if you ask me...and I usually do like Carly for the most part except when she's licking Sonny's ass (which is all the time)

• Love 2

It just came to me, in Sonny's mind the reason he wouldn't have cared if Ava did die while carrying Morgan's baby is because in that twisted, sick, psychotic brain of his he'd think that he was doing his son a favour.

Killing his own kid? A step too far, because that only happens "accidentally" and they always survive anyway. But an unwanted grandchild is fair game. After all, Morgan should have never been with Ava in the first place, let alone end up having a child with that "bitch", as Sonny loves to call Ava by her pet name so often, so if he got rid of them both then he will have "freed" his youngest son from the "man hungry clutches of that horrible, awful, slut" Ava, the end.

Never-mind all manner of ethics and morals and human decency, that's just how Sonny rolls.

As much as I love Dante and Lulu together, I really wished that Ben whoops! I mean Rocco stayed with Britt as his mother. Rocco would have had a much longer lifespan without any bullet wound scars that Sonny would put in himself. I don't think Sonny even shared a scene with his newfound grandson, did he? Oh of course, there's the ever popular off screen...but honestly, I don't think Sonny have even thought of Rocco unless Olivia or Dante or Lulu brings him up in conversation.

Say what you want about Britt, Dr. O and Faison, but Rocco wouldn't have to deal with Sonny as much if he had remained as her son nor do I think Britt ever been shot by her own father (other than being ignored and terrorized).  

I know this has nothing to do with the post above but it just reminded me of Sonny's grandfather duties towards Rocco.

Do either Ron or Frank have children? I am trying to be open minded about the kiddie quad and am wondering if it is my prospective as a parent (and soon to be grand-parent). if Ron and Frank have no actual frame of reference for children then perhaps that explains some of the crap coming out of the kid quad.

From what I know- Frank has a young niece named Ellie (the character was named after her) and Ron doesn't have kids but is living with his partner. Ron must be having some kind of baby blues because since he's been here we've gotten the births of Danny (although granted the previous writers already had Sam pregnant when Ron came on board), Gabriel, Ben/Rocco, Georgie, Lulu's baby obsession, Ava's pending pregnancy, even Nina's past miscarriage.

• Love 1
So Shawn decides to grab and forcibly kiss Jordan and that's supposed to be...sexy? Romantic? And of course then they get caught by Micky in his room. Disgusting.

If anyone from GH lurks on this board? Shawn's aggression towards Jordan is not sexy. At all. Knock it off. He is a massive jerk. 

• Love 9

Speaking of spiteful, there's Nina and Rosalie. Rosalie's rudeness to Silas, who's just lost Rafe, was not only tacky, Silas should have either fired her on the spot or warned her that if she wants to keep her job, she should lose the 'tude.

I dunno, I kinda liked Silas' dismissive "I wasn't really listening."  I'm not a fan of ME's acting, but he does do some things well, disdain and put downs amongst them.  But, I do agree, if I were Silas, who does think he's her real employer, I'd be firing Rosalie sooner rather than later.  At least, they covered that Friday with his reply to Nina that he realized she and Rosalie are a package deal.

That character has been hit and miss with me, and it's mostly miss when she's al fired up, especially when it's about Sonny.

I do like Olivia, when she's not in thrall to Sonny.  She's pretty loathesome and hypocritical when she's with him.  I did feel for her a bit Friday, though, when she said how much it hurts her to see him everyday and she needed him out of the building.  His reply?  "I'm not trying to hurt you" but... he's not going anywhere.  Why does he need to be in that office so badly?

I'm also looking forward to the Jasus Revival.

I'm not.  Aside from the likelihood of forward movement on all other plots coming to a screeching halt when the second coming hits, I think the Jason Morgan character (and Sonny Corinthos) is one of the worst things to ever happen to GH.  It will only be palatable to me if he comes back as Jason Quartermaine and he stays Jason Quartermaine.

• Love 2

If anyone from GH lurks on this board? Shawn's aggression towards Jordan is not sexy. At all. Knock it off. He is a massive jerk. 

Now if it was 50 Shades of Julian I wouldn't hate it, but Shawn? Just no. He's too far up Sonny's ass to deserve anything from Jordan. Although it took me a minute to warm up to Jordan, she really needs someone with more than half a brain rather than that wannabe-Jason thug. As much as I love JuLexis there's way more chemistry between Julian and Jordan than there is with Shawn. Which probably means we'll soon find out that Shawn is TJ's father. Not a spoiler or speculation, just a deep deep fear :D

• Love 2

They've been hinting pretty heavily that Shawn is more than just a family friend. I wouldn't be surprised if he were TJ's real father, either. I could also see Tommy Sr. suddenly pop up alive in PC.

• Love 1

Forgive the question because I admit to ffing the Baby Rabies plotlines, but is there still a Lante embryo on the loose?  And if so, is there any way Nina could get hold of it?  Please, no?  I was really squicked by (what I very much hope were not) the Nina baby anvils on Friday.

Forgive the question because I admit to ffing the Baby Rabies plotlines, but is there still a Lante embryo on the loose?  And if so, is there any way Nina could get hold of it?  Please, no?  I was really squicked by (what I very much hope were not) the Nina baby anvils on Friday.

It isn't on the loose, Dr. O used it as her bargaining chip for a get out jail/prison free card. And apparently it is now locked away in what very well might be the Fort Knox of Infertility Clinics. It's under super, duper lock and key and everything.

I just watched Fridays show and something Tracy said started me thinking. Tracy told Ned that there "were too few of us left" referring to the Q's. But if I am right there are actually more Q's alive right now then when the family first came on the show: Then it was Edward. Lila, Alan, Tracy and eventually Monica, we then added Ned and AJ and Jason. And over the years we have lost Edward, Lila, Emily, AJ, and Justus (and to Tracy's mind Jason) but alive and kicking are Ned, Michael, Monica, Tracy, Skye, LilaRae, Brook Lynn, Dillion, Danny, and Maya

The problem is not that the Q's have been killed off (though  many who have been killed have been too soon) but that the show refuses to allow the others to come home to play: A Q Estate filled with Tracy, Monica, Ned, BrookLynn, Maya and Dillion with Skye and LilaRae near by would be as filled as it ever was.

Instead of pointless characters like The Nina and Kiki why not the Q's who are still alive!

• Love 3

Ned hated AJ, but not enough to kill him because he knew that Michael loved AJ and he respected that

Ned didn't hate AJ, they just had that family rivalry thing going on that Edward encouraged in all his descendants. They were all brought up to fight over ELQ. Ned looked down on AJ and thought he was a screwup, but that isn't hate. Also, Ned doesn't kill people.

• Love 7

Ned moving in just irritates me.  AJ should be alive for him to snark with. 

Ned and A.J. used to be at loggerheads, but I could see them effecting a reconciliation and standing shoulder-to-shoulder against Sonny should A.J. return from the dead.  Should A.J. stay dead, I would like see Ned start picking apart the story of "A.J. killed Connie" and the A.J. muder cover-up on the grounds of, "A.J. and I may have had our differences, but he was still family.  And something about this whole setup just ain't right".

I can't believe that Anna wouldn't stand up for Robin. That disappointed me.

Sadly, this is all too in character for Anna.  She's the one who told Robin that Robin should be grateful that Patrick deigned to look in her direction.  So her putting Patrick over her own daughter is same-o same-o.  :(

As for Kiki, the only thing good about her being on Nina's hit list is that she ACTUALLY kills her. 

It's been so long since we had a "Who Killed _______?" storyline, with multiple suspects and everything.  I nominate Kiki as the victim.

Ron must be having some kind of baby blues because since he's been here we've gotten the births of Danny (although granted the previous writers already had Sam pregnant when Ron came on board), Gabriel, Ben/Rocco, Georgie, Lulu's baby obsession

In all fairness, the canvas was desperately in need of some young 'uns that weren't in some way, shape, or form Corinthos spawn...

Ava's pending pregnancy

... never mind.

I just watched Fridays show and something Tracy said started me thinking. Tracy told Ned that there "were too few of us left" referring to the Q's. But if I am right there are actually more Q's alive right now then when the family first came on the show: Then it was Edward. Lila, Alan, Tracy and eventually Monica, we then added Ned and AJ and Jason. And over the years we have lost Edward, Lila, Emily, AJ, and Justus (and to Tracy's mind Jason) but alive and kicking are Ned, Michael, Monica, Tracy, Skye, LilaRae, Brook Lynn, Dillion, Danny, and Maya

Taking my answer to this to the GH History Lessons thread...

I know Felicia isn't suppose to be bright & all but any parent worth there salt would be alarmed as fuck by this.​

Well, Felicia is not exactly known for her superior parenting skills, so it's not really a surprise to me.   

It isn't on the loose, Dr. O used it as her bargaining chip for a get out jail/prison free card. And apparently it is now locked away in what very well might be the Fort Knox of Infertility Clinics. It's under super, duper lock and key and everything.

Actually the thermos-o'-embryo was in Lante's fridge.  Maxie dumped it out and put herbal tea in it. 

• Love 2

The only way Shawn can be redeemed for me is if he performs Biz Markie's "Just A Friend" at the next Nurses' Ball. I would love it.

It's a shame, because I think SB can be good, but he hasn't had much opportunity to be as Sonny's flunky.  Maybe they can retcon that Shawn and TJ's father looked alike (like Nik/Connor levels of identical), then he can be revealed to be alive, and SB can start over in a non-Sonny suck up role.  (Yeah, I know, never happening.)  

• Love 5

They can redeem Shawn by having him swerve and be a mole for Sonny this whole time. It would explain his epic suckage as a lackey. He's trying to get Sonny caught.

Also, Alexis is too busy having sex with Julian and dealing with Sam's epic breakup to look over the papers. Plus, in PC time, that was like last night. I'm sure Fluke signed Luke Spencer so either way the damn marriage is a sham. Unless Fluke is Luke's evil alter ego. And even then, the marriage is invalid. He's dumb. He would have done better if he married Olivia. At least that would have pissed Sonny off. Like what is the Fluke Drug Mafia up to? They want Sonny. And they... sell drugs. Well okay. I mean, I'm down with hating Sonny too. I just think Fluke is kinda being dumb. Joe Scully Jr had a better plan.

If bed wants to make sure the annulment is legit, why doesn't he just go down to the courthouse and file the papers himself? Do they have to be filed by the attorney? once they're signed! isn't it just a matter of bringing them down to the county clerk for stamping or something? That way, even if Tracy and fluke think it's all a con, they'd be in for a rude Awakening when they tried to grab control of ELQ.

• Love 1

Tony Geary comes back in either September or October I believe. He pretaped some stuff (like talking on the phone with Julian) and so they may have saved some of that to air before he gets back to tape, but we might also just see Mickey, Tracy, or Julian's side of a conversation with him like we've gotten along the way.