Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Why is kiki doing the most for someone that cheated on her MORE THAN ONCE. The way they write women on this show is trash. I dont know who is worse her or Lulu.

Kiki.

Although actually the worst fool for "love" would be poor Hayden.

• Love 5

The show needs to stop it with Morgan and Kiki.  They don't have some great love, they're not soul mates, they're not the only ones who get each other, etc, etc.  Cut the shit.

They really seem to be rapidly wrapping up the Kristina stuff.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

I don't like current Joss so far. The way she played her scenes was way too much about her. She's not Sonny's kid, dammit!

Alexis was presumptuous with Kristina, but overall I'm TeamAlexis. She didn't raise any unreasonable points, even if they were badly phrased. And she deserves two minutes to absorb everything without Kristina huffing off.

• Love 11

I don't like current Joss so far. The way she played her scenes was way too much about her. She's not Sonny's kid, dammit!

I'm reading this thread as I'm very distractedly watching the show. I was literally at the scene in which they all go visit Morgan. Until I read your post, I honestly thought Joss was a fellow mental patient, because she was so twitchy and weird and fussy. I knew she looked young, but it's not like they ever cast in an age appropriate manner.
  • Love 1

Alexis was presumptuous with Kristina, but overall I'm TeamAlexis. She didn't raise any unreasonable points, even if they were badly phrased. And she deserves two minutes to absorb everything without Kristina huffing off.

I was annoyed with Kristina. Kristina's only relationship with a woman so far consists of her hitting on her much older professor for a higher grade. it's not crazy Alexis thinks she might be confused. But I think Kristina might come back and calm down, I'm only about 90% mad at her right now.

kiki, also annoying. Why is Ava the Morgan news pipeline? How about getting mad at Michael, who would know more than Ava, for not telling her about Morgan.

It's a sad day when Sonny has the best hair out of the men on the show. Each style was more horrific and/or confusing than the last. And they just need to let Morgan wear Bryan Craig's hats. Straight out bald would probably be better than whatever was going on with his hair today.

I thought Joss was Kristina for a second.

It's been going on for a while now, but it's official: Carly has been Bobbie'd/Felicia'd, etc etc.

Hammer? Seriously, show? Sometimes I get worried actual mafia members are watching this show.

• Love 5

Whatever, Ava. How about you hire a trained bodyguard.

Alexis took the news very well so I need for Kristina to calm down. Did she want Alexis to throw her a party? 

LOL why am I not surprised that Julian so easily decided to rejoin the mob.

• Love 4

Alexis took the news very well so I need for Kristina to calm down. Did she want Alexis to throw her a party? 

Yeah, I think Kristina missed the part where, woman or man, she still hit on her married professor to try to get a pass grade.

• Love 10

I'll be honest, I laughed at Ava's "you said talking about Morgan was off limits."  I mean, how does one handle polite social conversation with Mom after you find out she was banging your boyfriend while pretending to be your aunt?  

And then we got NuJoss and Morgan doing a commercial for the Marvel universe movies.  But I'm calling bullshit on Michael being the brother Joss needs to explain movies to.  You just know Morgan's the guy in the theater going "who's that?" a dozen or so times throughout the movie.  

• Love 11

Brick and Hammer. Fuck me.

Every time they showed RoHo from the back I thought it was ME and I kept wondering why the hell Dr. Michael Easton was sitting at Kiki's bedside. Do they want to have the same haircut? Not to mention whatever the fuck is going on with BC's hair. Honestly they should probably fire the hair department before anyone else.

Kristina was such a brat and an idiot today. Poor Alexis. But since Kristina is obviously going through some stuff I'll give it a day to see if she comes back and apologizes for being so annoying.

I fast forwarded all the Sonny scenes and most of the Morgan ones. I just don't care and don't feel like being angry over this show anymore.

TBH I don't really remember anything else.

• Love 3

Brick and Hammer. Fuck me.

Every time they showed RoHo from the back I thought it was ME and I kept wondering why the hell Dr. Michael Easton was sitting at Kiki's bedside. Do they want to have the same haircut? Not to mention whatever the fuck is going on with BC's hair. Honestly they should probably fire the hair department before anyone else.

Kristina was such a brat and an idiot today. Poor Alexis. But since Kristina is obviously going through some stuff I'll give it a day to see if she comes back and apologizes for being so annoying.

I fast forwarded all the Sonny scenes and most of the Morgan ones. I just don't care and don't feel like being angry over this show anymore.

TBH I don't really remember anything else.

Morgan's hair looks they planted some Kentucky bluegrass and then painted it with shoe polish.  And yeah, the men's hair cuts of late are pretty distracting.

• Love 6

I'm not angry when I see Morgan anymore but my eyes rolled out of my head when he was all, "I'm broken! Inside!" Okay buddy keep on plagiarizing fanfic.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Can someone explain to me why the writers won't allow Michael into the Quartermaine storyline?  I mean, he was the character that worked with Edward and Tracy and then AJ and Duke and then Tracy and him to get ELQ up and running and successful?  Now the writers have done a redux on the ELQ storyline for him, destroyed the "hating on Sonny" storyline, and now all he does is take care of everyone else.  What a waste.  Instead, I have to watch Kiki, Nathan, Valerie, and other newbies get storytime and screen time when they bore me to tears.

On a purely shallow note, Chad looked really good, and those guns of his were busting almost busting out of that shirt.  Does Michael even know that Tracy is sick in the hospital?  I'm going to guess "no," since the writers haven't allowed him a word of dialogue regarding the Qs lately.

• Love 6

I see the rogue hairstylist has gotten to Michael. And has done a second and even worse job on Julian, which I wouldn't have thought possible, but at least now we know what Alfalfa would look like as an adult. Oh and Julian's back in the mob. Shocking.

Is there some reason Scott has to sleep on the couch? It's a penthouse. There must be at least a couple of empty bedrooms.

I fast forwarded all the Sonny scenes and most of the Morgan ones.

You didn't miss much. Morgan was basically, "Look away! I'm hideous!" to each of his visitors and Sonny told Michael to BE MOAR CORINTHOS, but that was kind of it. Except for Kristina and Alexis, the episode was mostly filler.

• Love 5

I love that Scotty took "a nibble" off a sleeping pill his first night on the job as Ava's bodyguard. And, for once, his hair wasn't the worst onscreen! Seriously, WTF is going on with the men's hair on this show? It's reached Pheobe Buffay "MY EYES!" territory.

I'm glad one of the Jerome siblings used their brain to figure out that Sonny was behind the black rose. Can't wait for Julian to tell Ava and Ava to take Avery back to her place. She can give Scotty a couple extra bucks to double as her nanny.

Kristina, STFU. Your mom isn't upset you're "sexually fluid", she's upset you think hitting on your professor is the appropriate way to up your grade. Plus, like Alexis said, give her more than five seconds to process the info.

Morgan & Kiki are just like Romeo & Juliet, y'all! Can't wait until they stupidly kill themselves like the originals. *swoon*

• Love 12

I liked the Kristina/Alexis scenes. I thought the scenes played out very in character. Alexis being Alexis is going to first focus on the older professor advising her daughter on her sexuality first. I can see why, the professor has showed up at her home to see her daughter despite Kristina being suspended from school by Parker accusations. However, I can see why Kristina freaked out. She has been expecting the worst reactions from her parents from the beginning. So any kind of doubts from her mom were just going to feed into this fear. They need time to let their emotions settle. Maybe both should talk to someone probably Julian for Alexis and Molly for Kristina to give them some perspective.

Yea Morgan and Kiki should not keep being forced together.

Wow was trying to think what else happened today and I got nothing.

• Love 5

Ned needs to call his best friend Jax, the corporate raider" to assist the Quatermaines in getting ELQ back.  Once in town he can get his daughter,Joss< out from under Sonny's roof.  THere is NO WAY that the Jax we know would ever allow his daughter to be raised by "Uncle Sonny".  

• Love 9

I see the rogue hairstylist has gotten to Michael. And has done a second and even worse job on Julian, which I wouldn't have thought possible, but at least now we know what Alfalfa would look like as an adult. Oh and Julian's back in the mob. Shocking.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Julian's hair earlier.  What the fuck is on his head?  I refuse to believe that a professional (or anyone who has ever seen hair before) was responsible for that. 

• Love 5

Julian's hair is so terrible, which was followed by Morgan's awful slick backed do. As everyone has said the Hair department on GH must hate the men.

Kiki girl you need some friends who are not Franco. They would be telling you how worthless your relationship with Morgan is. Let that go.

I think Alexis reacted as expected to Kristina's news. Of course she thinks you are confused. If you are gay she will come around. I know all the stories with Lindsey Morgan as Krissy happened but it's so strange to think of Lexi's Kristina as "previously married" to Trey.

• Love 1

I can't believe I forgot to mention Julian's hair earlier. What the fuck is on his head? I refuse to believe that a professional (or anyone who has ever seen hair before) was responsible for that.

JT's biggest FU to this show was starting this obvious bad hair boy band supergroup.

• Love 6

Sweet Jebus. I just can't with NuJoss. NO F'N WAY THAT JAX WOULD EVER ALLOW HIS CHILD TO CALL SONNY "Uncle"! None. Not a single way.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 10

JT's biggest FU to this show was starting this obvious bad hair boy band supergroup.

He left a legacy, and then he got all gussied up for CBS. That beautiful man.

Bruh. Are Wednesdays now Horrible People Wednesdays? Morgan, Franco, Kiki, Carly, Sonny, Julian, Ava, Kristina, and Alexis on the same day? Gah. And Franco making sense about Morgan? Shut up, Show. But just because Roger Howarth sounds and has the haircut of my sixty something aunt doesn't mean Franco is working, Show. Gah.

Julian has the SuperCuts version of Joey Tribbiani's hair from Friends in like season one, but he's wearing Chandler's work clothes while kinda being a Ross because I don't like him either.

• Love 6
I know all the stories with Lindsey Morgan as Krissy happened but it's so strange to think of Lexi's Kristina as "previously married" to Trey.

I know! I was thinking, What?! When was Kristina married? And then I remembered the horrible stuff with Trey. Lexi looks like she's still in junior high.

• Love 3

Why is Scotty Ava's bodyguard instead of her attorney or business partner? Why do these writers consistently make the stupidest choices possible?

It's so much idiocy. I'm sure the scenes are fun, because: Kin.

But I just can't. And I won't. I'm glad he's got something to do, though, I truly am. He and Wally should be contract on this show. For that matter, Ric H as well(where did he go?) And I've got a list of those we can get rid of to make it all happen.

• Love 5

Can someone explain to me why the writers won't allow Michael into the Quartermaine storyline?  I mean, he was the character that worked with Edward and Tracy and then AJ and Duke and then Tracy and him to get ELQ up and running and successful?  Now the writers have done a redux on the ELQ storyline for him, destroyed the "hating on Sonny" storyline, and now all he does is take care of everyone else.  What a waste.  Instead, I have to watch Kiki, Nathan, Valerie, and other newbies get storytime and screen time when they bore me to tears.

On a purely shallow note, Chad looked really good, and those guns of his were busting almost busting out of that shirt.  Does Michael even know that Tracy is sick in the hospital?  I'm going to guess "no," since the writers haven't allowed him a word of dialogue regarding the Qs lately.

I'd trade Michael for Jason in this story in a heartbeat, TBH.  I kind of liked Billy and Jane's stuff the other day, but I think Jane clicks better with Chad, and for that matter-Chad clicks better with all the rest of the Qs. I don't have a problem with Jason going Full Morgan again, and just hating the Qs or ignoring them, if it means we get Michael Quartermaine back. I think it's more than a fair trade. Ideally, I'd like both to be on the Qs side, but it seems we can only have one at a time-don't know what's up with that.

And can they SORAS Lila Rae  or bring back Brook Lynn? I know Tracy doesn't mind wheeling and dealing with the men-she's been doing it her whole life-but it's too much testosterone in one room for me.

So Finn tells Paul "no" when he asks to speak to him, in the previews? Heh. I'm really liking this guy so far. But I think it majorly sucks how they took the potential of Paul with the Qs and ruined it for....Paul and Ava? Paul in the mob? I'm still not sure what that has all been about.

I don't think Richard does either, and I fully expect him to run for it soon. What a waste.  :(

• Love 2

WTF is going on with the men's hair on this show? And why is Sonny immune? Is Michael going grey? And Morgan stole his dad's shoe polish I see. Joss has been SORASd hopefully Spenthaw has been too

I'm beginning to wonder if Maurice had a recent contract negotiation.

• Love 3

Holy Overacting Batman! Did the girl playing Joss audition for something on FreeForm and not get it? Because she seems like she belongs on a really bad teen show.

Honestly I've seen better acting on bad teen shows than the acting of the younger actors on this show.

• Love 1

Scott has to sleep on the couch in Ava's penthouse?  Where did Julian sleep, in the bathtub?  Even if you handwave a nursery, she must have at least one guestroom. 

No one mentioned how bad Franco's hair was today.  Franco's hair was bad.  Okay, I feel so much better. 

• Love 4

I loved everything Ava today. Seriously, every part. Everything else? No thanks.

Can't believe they're still doing this Morgan/Kiki crap. Wish she would have drowned from TeeVee's gif.

Previews: Emma!

• Love 1

Honestly I've seen better acting on bad teen shows than the acting of the younger actors on this show.

I have too. Joss sounded like she was crushing on Morgan and it creeped him out so he asked Carly to get his sisters out of there. "I looooovvee you, Morrrgaaan." It was worse than SBTB. Just, no. And Avery is probably Morgan's daughter. Still believe that.

• Love 1

Hammer? Seriously, show? Sometimes I get worried actual mafia members are watching this show.

The last Hammer character I remember was on the TNBC show Hangtime right after Saved by the Bell. But seriously show, Hammer?

I was wondering why Scott was sleeping on the couch instead of in Julian's old room, but then I remembered he's supposed to be the bodyguard. Who took a sleeping pill.

So not looking forward to tomorrow with Carly being Miss Holier Than Thou when she's married to a murderer. Shut up, Carly. in advance.

Sonny's pronouncements are becoming stupider and stupider. "Look who's here", he yells out. He sounds like a moronic idiot.

• Love 6

At least Hammer actually looked like his name, though the stupidity of Julian even thinking he could temporarily bounce back into The Organization (really, show?) on the DL rather trumped that.

Joss came off so very much like a failed Molly clone in this episode it was unsettling.  OTOH, who else was going to namedrop Captain America: Civil War?

Kristina coming clean, and possibly out, to Alexis probably went about as well as could be expected from this show.  Alexis focused more on Parker to some degree--and not without cause--while Kristina probably was waiting for the first sign of uncertainty to let her doubts kick into overdrive, which happened, and so here we are.

And Show is apparently all in on making Morgan and Keeks officially our mini-Sonny and mini-Carly (or rather embellishing it, since they've been all in on BC fully channeling MB since last year).  Depending on how much time the show itself has left on the air, I figure they're at least not contaminating anybody else while getting in line for a happy ending, so fuck it.

• Love 5

I'm not angry when I see Morgan anymore but my eyes rolled out of my head when he was all, "I'm broken! Inside!" Okay buddy keep on plagiarizing fanfic.

It's the Michael part of those scenes that angers me. Michael's potential being ruined so he could crawl up Sonny's ass again makes me ragey.

The last Hammer character I remember was on the TNBC show Hangtime right after Saved by the Bell. But seriously show, Hammer?

Hangtime reference YESSSSS!

• Love 5

He left a legacy, and then he got all gussied up for CBS. That beautiful man.

Bruh. Are Wednesdays now Horrible People Wednesdays? Morgan, Franco, Kiki, Carly, Sonny, Julian, Ava, Kristina, and Alexis on the same day? Gah. And Franco making sense about Morgan? Shut up, Show. But just because Roger Howarth sounds and has the haircut of my sixty something aunt doesn't mean Franco is working, Show. Gah.

Julian has the SuperCuts version of Joey Tribbiani's hair from Friends in like season one, but he's wearing Chandler's work clothes while kinda being a Ross because I don't like him either.

I mean, isn't every day Horrible People Day?  That's all this show has any more. 

• Love 6

I mean, isn't every day Horrible People Day?  That's all this show has any more.

The Tracy days have spoiled me. Plus, the overload of Carly/Kiki/Ava/Morgan in one small room all emotional was too much for me. And Michael's hair! Then they introduced a Joss who was hitting on Morgan in a dramatic fashion. Gross. Scary. Barf.

It's still one of my favorite shows. Sad I know, but there's just something about it.

This show, not so much.

Was that the one with the basketball team? Ahhhh. It was great. Peter Engel is a better producer than Frank. Even if he did give us Screech.
  • Love 2

Avery is the only bearable child of Sonny and/or Carly's--and that's only because she's being played by the most adorable baby on daytime.  Once she's aged up, she'll go down the shitter, too.  I'll give Dante a pass for now only because he wasn't on yesterday, but:

- Morgan.  OMG, can he whine anymore?  The whole sending his sisters away was so overdramatic.  And the show continuing to push him and Kiki like some sort of true love is laughable.

- Kristina.  Could she be any bitchier?  It's like she was just waiting to pounce on Alexis no matter what she said.  Alexis could've invited Parker over for dinner and Kristina would've said "GODDD!  Stop trying to control me!"

- Joslyn.  Does she have a crush on Morgan?  Gross.  And how a child of Jax's could be that adoring of Sonny doesn't compute.

- Michael.  Shallow, but his haircut makes his head resemble a football.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 11

Avery's dead to me too, since she's the reason for all the screeching and snarling over who gets to take her home.

- Joslyn.  Does she have a crush on Morgan?  Gross.  And how a child of Jax's could be that adoring of Sonny doesn't compute.

I wish they would at least have her stop calling him "Uncle Sonny". That just sounds weird. Little Morgan never called Jax "Uncle Jax". 

• Love 6