Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

UGH, my stupid laptop ate my post so this is from memory.

Well, I'm so glad we had to waste two years of our lives on this Jason story. Because now that we're at the end, it's all "eh, we really didn't think it was that big a deal, handwave, bygones!"

Curtis truth telling to Hayden was great. He actually laughed at her, heh. Can we please keep him like this? I don't want him ruined, we've already sacrificed so many others. Leave him alone, show.

I guess Laura's purpose now is just to remind Nik that he's an asshole who tried to have Hayden killed, so he can unconvincingly say that he's sorry. And to eat a Snickers apparently.

Lulu's drowing makeup was good, but I would have preferred they keep her in the hospital another night for observation. She seems to be being released really soon. It's good she isn't going home with Dante just yet, but I wish she didn't have to be at Wyndemere with her asshole brother.

God, I loved Ava today. We never get to hear POV from her like that. Maura and Roger really do have chemistry, and they actually make sense together. Still not sure I want them to go there, but it's better than my worst fear or putting her back with ME, the human coma. I'll settle for them as friends, since Ava doesn't have any. I'm tired of the entire town against her. Maura's quiet moments were incredibly good.

I can't remember anything else.

• Love 7

Well, I'm so glad we had to waste two years of our lives on this Jason story. Because now that we're at the end, it's all "eh, we really didn't think it was that big a deal, handwave, bygones!"

This is what GH does to me: I'm so happy the damn story is over that I have no energy to bitch about consequences. I FEEL MANIPULATED, y'all.

• Love 13

You know who hasn't suffered enough? Dante. I legit can't get over that he screwed Lulu's cousin twice in their bed like nothing and now he's back to "ilovelulualways." FOH.

I agree. But I feel about him the way I do about Patrick in Patrick/Robin, I'm willing to overlook the bullshit if the writers promise never to do it again, thanks.

But I really would like him to suffer some. For starts, they can have Lulu feel ill, take a pregnancy test, and reveal to Maxie that she and Johnny had sex after all, muahahaha.

Also pls tell what does FOH mean??

ETA I am worried they are going to have the stavlu embryo pop up and have Dante act like it is such a burden to him to accept. Like . . . no, not the same thing like having to accept that Lulu had a baby with Johnny/Dillon/anyone not a psycho who didn't force her, at all, but this is the show that said Jax being raped was him cheating on Carly, so. Yeah. Possibility.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I agree. But I feel about him the way I do about Patrick in Patrick/Robin, I'm willing to overlook the bullshit if the writers promise never to do it again, thanks.

But I really would like him to suffer some. For starts, they can have Lulu feel ill, take a pregnancy test, and reveal to Maxie that she and Johnny had sex after all, muahahaha.

Also pls tell what does FOH mean??

I'm not judging. Every fan of every single ship ever has to ignore some BS.

FOH= Fuck outta here.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Laura eating a Snickers during the scene was kind of odd. I like to think that Frank was being an ass and wouldn't allow them a break, so Genie and Tyler decided she would eat during their scene together as a quiet "screw you" to Frank, knowing he wouldn't take the time or money to reshoot it.

Man, sometimes even the behind the scenes show in my head is more interesting than what actually makes it to screen.

• Love 11

I completely forgot to mention Morgan, although that's probably not a bad thing. My entire Twitter timeline was basically, "Jump, jump!" Can't believe Kelsie (sp?) let him out of his restraints. Talk about ignoring protocol. Although I'm sure we would be fine if it led to him jumping. Still, Dr. O wouldn't like it.

It's weird how they pretend that Michael and Kiki were never a thing, even though he was with her for a longer period of time and it was much more serious than Morgan and Kiki ever were.

• Love 7

Laura eating a Snickers during the scene was kind of odd. I like to think that Frank was being an ass and wouldn't allow them a break, so Genie and Tyler decided she would eat during their scene together as a quiet "screw you" to Frank, knowing he wouldn't take the time or money to reshoot it.

Man, sometimes even the behind the scenes show in my head is more interesting than what actually makes it to screen.

What made it weird to me was how quickly she was eating it.

• Love 4

I'm not judging. Every fan of every single ship ever has to ignore some BS.

FOH= Fuck outta here.

I didn't think you were, I was just stating. Trust me, like I said, ideally, I would like him to suffer. Like, fuck, have him cut off his arm for her lol. I'm sure the special effects would be great. Or have someone frame him because he's Sonny's son. Double karma for kissing Sonny's ass.

But that would require giving a story focused on Dante's POV, wouldn't want that.

Also, just fyi, I added a paragraph to my post before this one while you were replying. :)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I guess Laura's purpose now is just to remind Nik that he's an asshole who tried to have Hayden killed, so he can unconvincingly say that he's sorry. And to eat a Snickers apparently.

Poor Genie Francis, still waiting for that big romance Frank Valentini promised her.  I assume that role was scrapped to make room in the budget for Michael Easton?

• Love 6

Right. And this is why I will always sideeye this shit from characters like Carly or Sam. The whole POINT of their pairings was, "I accept this life."

Sam it least makes sense that she is having second thoughts or outright rejecting being a mob moll - she just had Danny, after all.  Kids reorder your priorities in a big way.  But Carly has been hit by the clue-by-four numerous times and she just never learns.  Which is why these dumbass, "Carly rejects the mob" plots don't work any more - everybody knows they're bullshit.

I wonder if we'll get an Oscar plug tomorrow. They're as hilariously awkward as mentions of Shriners Hospital for Children.

I could see a scene where Sam, Molly, and Kristina all get together for an Oscar viewing party...

You know who hasn't suffered enough? Dante.

Sonny.

Always, always, Sonny.

• Love 10

Thank you, Genie, for giving a cautionary look around before saying something incriminating in a public hallway.  No one ever does that and it drives me crazy. 

Poor day player nurse.  I liked her and she seemed decent in the scene.  Having another nurse would be a good thing; it's a shame they wrote her as kind of dumb.

Curtis is hot.

• Love 6

Sam it least makes sense that she is having second thoughts or outright rejecting being a mob moll - she just had Danny, after all.

Nope, I wouldn't buy it. But I get your overall point, for sure.

ETA I am worried they are going to have the stavlu embryo pop up

You and jsbt bring this up so much that it's bound to happen and then y'all are gonna be like, "Look we told you!" and I'm gonna be like, "Well, it's 2025* and they were out of ideas after they killed off

Claudette

8 times."

*The show will not last that long, just go with it.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

You and jsbt bring this up so much that it's bound to happen and then y'all are gonna be like, "Look we told you!" and I'm gonna be like, "Well, it's 2025* and they were out of ideas after they killed off Claudette 8 times."

*The show will not last that long, just go with it.

To be fair to poor jsbt, I think I'm the one who brings it up most of the time and he just replies. But why else would Lulu be invited to Helena's will reading?? I'll gladly take alternate suggestions! And if nothing happens I'll be nice to Billy for a week. :) Also you get the bonus pleasure of saying "I told you so", heh.

Sonny.

Always, always, Sonny.

He hasn't, but Sonny has a small sad soul that ultimately nothing will affect so it's almost wasted on him. At least, the kind of suffering that leads to crisis of conscience. That's why even though someone like Dante or Liz deserve it less I still want to see them suffer even though Sonny is out there congratulating himself on being so awesome. Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

To be fair to poor jsbt, I think I'm the one who brings it up and he just reacts. But why else would Luli be invited to Helena's will reading?? I'll gladly take alternate suggestions! And if nothing happens I'll be nice to Billy for a week. :) Also you get the bonus pleasure of saying "I told you so", heh.

Don't you think that was more Ron's campiness, though? And he's somewhere ranting about Geary. "The WRITER, you say!? *scribbles frantically*"

• Love 1

Don't you think that was more Ron's campiness, though? And he's somewhere ranting about Geary. "The WRITER, you say!? *scribbles frantically*"

I do, but I don't trust JP/SA to have an original idea in their head. I don't know if they were trying a serious go of Val/Dante with that mess, but either way, it failed, and I think they might just be falling back on Ron's last terrible idea.

• Love 2

It's weird how they pretend that Michael and Kiki were never a thing, even though he was with her for a longer period of time and it was much more serious than Morgan and Kiki ever were.

Kiki and Morgan are the definition of being "slapped together." Why would either of them pursue romantic relationships with each other or any relationship period, other than they have no friends outside their family?  The only reason Kiki dated Morgan because Michael won't have her, Morgan probably hasn't forgiven her for that otherwise why would he step out on her? Morgan "friends with benefits" set up with Darby is probably a lot better for him.

• Love 1
Poor day player nurse.  I liked her and she seemed decent in the scene.  Having another nurse would be a good thing; it's a shame they wrote her as kind of dumb.

It looks as though she's getting at least one more scene tomorrow, so maybe we'll see more of her. I really liked the actress too. It isn't her fault that she had to be introduced to us as someone so charmed by Bry-dawg that she'd undo a patient's restraints. Jesus. We'd hear about a lot more nurse injuries/murders if it were that easy.  

Today, Snickers™ tried to muscle in on Shriners Hospitals for Children® for prominence.  

I liked the theory above about why Genie was stuffing her face with a candy bar during the scene with Tyler, because she hadn't been able to get a break and she knew Frank wouldn't go to the trouble of reshooting it. If this had happened several years ago, I'd think it was a middle finger to JFP for allowing her to leave and filling her spot with younger, thinner Brittney Powell (not in the same role, but there was that whole embarrassing story of Luke and Lucky being drawn to the pseudo-Laura character, Summer, who was even giving "Laura" as her name for a time).  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3

Jump,Morgan, Jump.

Is it too late to start a GoFundMe to get KrissKross and/or Van Halen to serenade Morgan?

Who are we kidding. Jerry Jacks and Heather fell from higher up and survived. Nicholas survived from higher up. Brad survived a parapet push, and nothing can replace BRAD!

Please have Morgan fall on Sonny and Carly. Along with space debris, and the frozen waste from a Boeing jet.

• Love 16

Poor Genie Francis, still waiting for that big romance Frank Valentini promised her.  I assume that role was scrapped to make room in the budget for Michael Easton?

With our luck, ME will be her new love interest.

I don't know why the writers feel the need to have someone coddle Liz every time she apologizes....It's ridiculous at this point.  It takes any oomph out of it, at least for me.  I like that she is apologizing and seems to mean it, but there is no need for people to pat her on her damn head every time and reassure her.  Just let her apologize and take it like a big girl.    But whatever, if this Jizam hell is over I will deal with it.

I've talked before about how much I hate this but I would just like to reiterate it. I HATE THIS! It happens every time Maxie does something stupid, too. Ugh.

Oh, I almost forgot my usual UO thoughts...Jason was so cute talking about not wanting to shovel snow and then his face when Sam texted that she missed him. Such a cutie. *hides and giggles*

I'm with you. And I literally hate myself for it.

You know who hasn't suffered enough? Dante. I legit can't get over that he screwed Lulu's cousin twice in their bed like nothing and now he's back to "ilovelulualways." FOH.

+100

This is so sad, but at the same time Laura eating a snickers was legit my fave scene in yesterday's ep so.

God, I loved Ava today. We never get to hear POV from her like that. Maura and Roger really do have chemistry, and they actually make sense together. Still not sure I want them to go there, but it's better than my worst fear or putting her back with ME, the human coma. I'll settle for them as friends, since Ava doesn't have any. I'm tired of the entire town against her. Maura's quiet moments were incredibly good.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ava's suddenly being sorry about killing Connie, but I agree with this. MW is so good. And ugh yes she and RoHo have chem. RoHo is usually at his most refrained with her and that's such a blessing.

He hasn't, but Sonny has a small sad soul that ultimately nothing will affect so it's almost wasted on him. At least, the kind of suffering that leads to crisis of conscience. That's why even though someone like Dante or Liz deserve it less I still want to see them suffer even though Sonny is out there congratulating himself on being so awesome.

THIS! 

He [Curtis] needs to help Laura get her groove back.

Oh. OH.

With our luck, ME will be her new love interest.

Maybe that's what the Snickers eating was - prep for their scenes.  The Caleb/Livvie redux had Cheesy Poofs, Laura and whoever the hell ME is this time, will have Snickers bars. 

• Love 4
This is so sad, but at the same time Laura eating a snickers was legit my fave scene in yesterday's ep so.

Mine too, but I've no idea why. Realistic product placement? Someone eating food instead of just holding it or pushing it around the plate? The iconic Laura likes the same chocolate bar I do? 

It did feel like they missed a really good "you aren't yourself, when you are hungry" joke involving Morgan though. 

Seriously though, when are they going to read that goddamned will?!?

• Love 6

I really didn't find yesterday's show very interesting.

I did agree with Michael about Sonny hiding he could walk. meh no big deal. Of course I felt the same way when Nina did it. I just don't see lying about walking as that big a deal.

Laura and the snickers bar. BEST SCENE EVAH!

This probably should go in the UO(but half my posts are UO) I don't like Curtis at all. I think he is skeevy and just one brain cell above Shawn...okay maybe 500 brain cells:p

I know lots of people don't like that Dante saved Lulu or that Jason saved Sam, but I like them both. I'm an old school "soap romantic" and that is old school soap troupe. I don't care how independent you are most romantics have this notion they want their man to save them in danger. I don't think the writers doing this is misogynist at all. It would be different if Sam and Lulu just melted in a puddle and that was it, but these writers showed Sam to still be badass in face of a gunman when Jason wasn't there and they are taking their relationship slow and rebuilding it. Same with Lulu. She appreciated Dante saving her but she didn't jump right back in his arms. I mean one act doesn't define us. The saving didn't define Dante but the cheating doesn't either. He is both and Lulu and he will have to work their way back together. I'm okay with both these couples.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

Random musings from catching up on the week's worth of shows:

If ever there was a show that would make me root for arms dealers it's this one.  I might have cheered a bit when that one guy got the jump on Morgan.  What a sniveling little brat.  With bad hair to boot.

Alexis looked gorgeous at the wedding, although of course it had to be made into the Sonny show.  Actually everyone looked pretty good.  Although as I've said before, how can anyone still act shocked at gun wielding maniacs interrupting weddings/birthdays/everything on this show??  That's kind of what happens when you're marrying a "reformed" mobster and have another mobster as a baby daddy.  I have to hand it to the actors for playing that straight every. single. time.  I guess they've had a lot of practice though.

"Brad Cooper.  Really??"  Heh.

Alexis, Christina, and Molly were all excellent during the hostage taking.  Really felt their fear.  The only thing that ruined it was Sonny becoming the "hero".  Ugh.  Ava was awesome as well.

I laughed out loud at Nikolas basically being like "Yeah, I was the one to have Hayden shot but hey, whatevs!"

I want Jason and Liz to get back together just because that is not what Sonny and Carly want, and I will consider that a small victory, lol.

The makeup department was also on point for once; Lulu, Ava, and Franco all looked liked hell.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 4

I'm posting two polls:

Who wore it worse? Bad hair addition

1. Dante

2. Franco

3. Nupatrickdocgriffin

What is on Morgan's head?

1. Wig

2. Hair plugs

3. His real hair magically thicker

1. Dante. It almost has wings. And if I squint, I can almost pretend it's kinda the 90s when I see Roger.

2. Wig. Wig like Beyoncé. That's where the budget is going, gluing on Tha Dawg's wig. ME probably came back for $200 a month and new paints. BryDawg's wigs are eating the budget.

Question : Will they do a live episode this year? Who would rip Bry's wig off?

• Love 2

You probably are more right than you know. Especially since it was a candy bar. When's the last time anyone on this show ate junk food? It was an odd choice, if they just wanted to show her eating.

I remember Tracy and Lucy back in the day both kept chocolate in their bedside table drawers. Carly used to eat ice cream a lot, right?

Other than that, I cannot recall any character shown just chowing on a candy bar, and those examples were years ago.

So sweeps was more like sleeps? I guess it's a good thing I have skipped most days, then.

• Love 4

He's going to bounce off of an awning, land on a pile of soft garbage and be fine. 

He is. He needs to help Laura get her groove back. 

This show doesn't have a great track record (well, hardly any record at all) at interracial romance. But this suggestion sounds like an interesting one to me. Which means the show either won't do it, or they'll do it and make us regret it.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

He's going to bounce off of an awning, land on a pile of soft garbage and be fine. 

Morgan: "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME UNIVERSE?? THAT I'M GARBAGE? I'M NOT HOT GARBAGE, I'M NOT!"

Universe (played by leftover recordings of Kale Brown's voice): "Yes, you are."

Mine too, but I've no idea why. Realistic product placement? Someone eating food instead of just holding it or pushing it around the plate? The iconic Laura likes the same chocolate bar I do? 

It did feel like they missed a really good "you aren't yourself, when you are hungry" joke involving Morgan though. 

I think I liked it because that damn snack machine has been there lurking in the corner for years and no one ever seems to use it, so it was just a nice small detail to know someone used it, even if it was obvious product placement. At least, I like to think that's where Laura got it, heh.

The makeup department was also on point for once; Lulu, Ava, and Franco all looked liked hell.

And yet, that may have been the prettiest this Lulu has ever seemed on the show. I don't think it was just the lack of overdone make-up on her though, I think her hair looked really pretty too. I think no make-up/really simple make-up would get old everyday too, but they really gotta learn to balance, especially on Emme. They make her hair and make-up "overgrown pageant kid" style so often.

I know lots of people don't like that Dante saved Lulu or that Jason saved Sam, but I like them both. I'm an old school "soap romantic" and that is old school soap troupe. I don't care how independent you are most romantics have this notion they want their man to save them in danger. I don't think the writers doing this is misogynist at all.

I don't think it's misogynistic, I just think it's too easy. What is Dante gonna do, leave her to drown? Leave anyone to drown? It's romantic, but like I said, it's too easy/simple. I'm reminded of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where one of the guys cheated on his girlfriend, they broke-up, and she treated him like crap the rest of the season, and then at the end of the season he discovers that she lost all her money and can't afford to buy a dress for prom. He spent all summer saving up so he could travel but then spent it on a dress for her and had it delivered to her without her knowing it, even though they were over and even though she treated him with disdain. (And if you've already seen Buffy then forgive me for explaining the whole sideplot to you). That's more the kind of thing I want to see, actual sacrifice and thoughtfulness. Not that potentially sacrificing your life isn't a huge/the ultimate sacrifice, I for one would rather give you 5 bucks than risk my life, but it doesn't take much thought by the character. It's an adrenaline situation. It reminds me of when Sonny took a bullet for Dante (he got scratched on the arm). And Dante was all "this means he loves me!" Well, sure, Dante, but it's easy for Sonny to talk a bullet, he hates himself anyway partially and it's easy for him to die. It's not easy for Sonny to actually change his life and put other people ahead of himself.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

I guess I just see life as more grey. If someone is truly sorry and acts as such I'm going to let go of my grudge and anger about the bad stuff too. Dante cheated and lied and he feels terrible about it and has said if he could go back and do it again he would make a different choice. Dante is a good person in general and Lulu loves him. I don't need him to flog himself and be ground into the dirt to forgive him. He also is a hero and saves people. I won't begrudge him the hero role just b/c he made poor choice in the past he regrets. I thought Lulu was more touched Dante cared enough to go to the boat and look for her more than the actual saving. Of course the first reaction of most people would be to save someone but Dante cared and worried enough about Lulu to go look for her in the first place. That is romantic to me.

• Love 2

Dante is a good person in general and Lulu loves him. I don't need him to flog himself and be ground into the dirt to forgive him. 

I'm gonna take my reply to the Corinthos thread.

There were too many "Mom, you're not you when you're hungry" candidates to decide.... Morgan, Carly, Sonny, Lulu, Maxie, Lauren, Dante.....

• Love 6

Seriously though, when are they going to read that goddamned will?!?

Mid-March, IIRC.

We've seen a few people grabbing snacks from the vending machines at GH: Sam, Brad, Britt and, I think, Patrick. I'm sure there are a few I'm missing.

• Love 2

I laughed out loud at Nikolas basically being like "Yeah, I was the one to have Hayden shot but hey, whatevs!"

He was so obnoxious, he was like "oh well, can't do anything about it now, what do you want me to say?" Nothing. Don't say another damn word, asshole.

I'm reminded of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where one of the guys cheated on his girlfriend, they broke-up, and she treated him like crap the rest of the season, and then at the end of the season he discovers that she lost all her money and can't afford to buy a dress for prom. He spent all summer saving up so he could travel but then spent it on a dress for her and had it delivered to her without her knowing it, even though they were over and even though she treated him with disdain.

Xander/Cordy. *sniff* I legit LOVED them. They perfectly fit my secondary, brunette couple that thinks they hate each other but really doesn't ship.

It just seems like these female writers can't or don't want to write strong women. And they're mostly pretty much defined by men, gross. The thing that sucks the most is that the women can act all of these men under the table.

So agree with you about Lulu's makeup and makeup in general. Lesser is more. And better.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 5

Is Michael either Morgan's bodyguard or Morgan's keeper?

Both.  He's pretty much the Gatekeeper (ala Ned) for the entire Corinthos family because they all go batshit crazy at one point or another.

While Ava was yelling at Morgan and blaming him for her stupid ass daughter getting shot I wish someone would have reminded her that the whole gun smuggling shit on the pier wouldn't have even happened at that time if she hadn't helped arrange it. And yes, she was being blackmailed, but if she hadn't murdered Connie Paul wouldn't have had anything to hold over her. I have no sympathy for her or her stupid ass brat. 

Right??!!  I can't believe no one has caller her out for HER part in the shooting on the docks.   She was sitting quietly in the church while they were off loading 12 or 19 crates of guns.  She's only pissed off because one of those guns felled her daughter.  If it  had been someone else's kid?  Eh, not a big deal.  I wish Michael had told her as much when he was at the hospital looking for Morgan and came across Ava and Franco.  NEITHER of them can say boo to Michael, imo.  Keep your damn mouths shut.  Ava got AJ killed (even though the writers completely dropped the AJ storyline - and pretty much his existence) and of course we know what Franco did.

It's still amazing to me that Carly, Sonny and Michael aren't around Jason. Like, I don't really care, but it's just weird.*

Because they and everyone else pretty much knows that Jake is no Jason Morgan.  He's this new character called Jake who is "suppose" to be Jason Morgan but really isn't.  I'm glad he's not around.  

Eh, it was so long ago.  I think he's slept with three women since then.  So I don't really care that it wasn't mentioned.  

Edited by Bishop

He's (Michael's) pretty much the Gatekeeper (ala Ned) for the entire Corinthos family because they all go batshit crazy at one point or another.

Well said, I had the exact same thought about Michael's current role.

• Love 2

Xander/Cordy. *sniff* I legit LOVED them. They perfectly fit my secondary, brunette couple that thinks they hate each other but really doesn't ship.

Who was the first? (feel free to reply in OT so we don't get in trouble :) )

I was kinda wondering if were gonna see Dr. O, given the last Nathan got shot, she abandoned her lifelong dream of sailing away with Faison to tend to him, and there she was today.  Siiigh, I miss the days when her appearing on my screen would be a delightful surprise.

Carly could not have sounded more ridiculous.  She's been shot in the head and her son's been shot into a coma, but Kiki's blood on her hands is the point of no return?  Girl, please.  GIRL, PLEASE!

The Bryan Craig's Emmy reel Morgan's suicide attempt scenes - with Sonny showing up to again be the hero, and over a medical professional - did nothing for me.

Ew at Dr. Griffin feeling the need to apology to Carly and then lauding her greatness.  He's already ruined.

• Love 7

I missed the first 40 minutes or so, but why was everyone wearing black if no one died? It looked like they were coming back from a funeral.

Why was Griffin shirtless while talking to Carly?

Michael, that was your chance! Push them both off the damn roof and be like "I don't know Mom, Morgan pushed Sonny and then jumped."

I admit, Ava laying on the hospital bed with Kiki got me a little bit. I hate Ava and am indifferent to Kiki since KA left, but that touched me a little. It's such a mom thing to do.

• Love 8

Show is seriously toying with us by having Sonny and Morgan on the ledge together. Ugh @ Sonny grandstanding and talking Morgan down. I guess we'll get to hear that he's a heroic dad, saving first Kristina and now Morgan? BLECH.

I didn't have a problem with NuDocPatrickreplacement until he said Carly's "trying to do what's best for your family." Ugh. Clearly nobody has told him she re-married Sonny after her eldest son got shot in the head for being near Sonny.

I did, however, like Hallucination!Kiki encouraging Morgan to jump and end their suffering. The actress did a good job with that scene; it was the first time IMO the character was genuinely interesting.

Hoping I'm not the only one feeling unmoved by Anna's and Ava's tears over their situations..

• Love 4

I only watched the beginning and the end, because I knew it would all be about Sonny, Carly and Morgan.  Of course I knew that useless piece of shit wouldn't jump, but I was hoping he'd fall ... right on top of Sonny and Carly, killing all three of them instantly. 

Also, has Bryan Craig's nose gotten even more crooked?

He is. He needs to help Laura get her groove back. 

Curtis and Laura would be awesome.  He's the hottest man this show has had in a very long time.

• Love 7

LOL at Sonny's "They weren't my guns. What was I supposed to do with them moving over my territory?" He's such a jerk.

Poor day-player nurse. She deserves better than being a part of Daytime Emmy nominee™ Bryan Craig's story. (I hope so much he loses. Please, voters, ignore him again.)

Carly, of all people, should not have an "Out, damn spot!" moment. ESPECIALLY OVER LAUREN. This is the woman who said, "No one wants Kiki!"

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

Why was Griffin shirtless while talking to Carly?

Because he's new and MUST be shirtless within a week or so.

Michael, that was your chance! Push them both off the damn roof and be like "I don't know Mom, Morgan pushed Sonny and then jumped."

LOL!!!  Okay, this is funny.

• Love 5

WTF..is new doc Anna's son????

Anyway, today was so obviously an attempt to get Morgan an emmy. I thought the first scenes with Imaginary!Kiki were bad, but slowly the attempted suicide scenes got better. I guess it's because I've been at a low point like that before in my own life, so I could really relate to the pain Morgan was going through while contemplating taking his life.

• Love 1