Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm too lazy to check right now, but did Jerry say anything about Robin in that Amsterdam scene?

I wanna say Patrick gave Jerry some shit about being part of Robin's Abduction 1.0, but if you mean did he indicate he currently had her, no.

So far, though, Jason hasn't shown all that much attention to his mother, particularly, or his sons. He's glad they're all there, but it's not as if he's desperate to reconnect with them. The show has been very lax about that. Jason's never said, "I'm glad to know I have sons and a family." 

I'm writing this without having seen today's ep, so maybe I'm all wrong.

True.  Maybe I should have said she kept his mother and sons from Jason.

BH definitely does a good job with the crazy, scared eyes. But I rolled my eyes at her trying to say Jason's throwing it all away, and trying to get past him and avoid just answering yes or no.

I actually liked that.  Listen, I HATE Liz (this is BRAND new INFORMATION/Pheobe Bouffet) but I don't think she is evil.  I LIKED that she couldn't directly say NO.  It made it a little more....human, I guess.  I am not explaining it right, but I liked the nuance there.  I still think she sucks, and if Jason hadn't pushed so hard she would have lied til she died, and deflecting is still lying, but whatever.  I am doing a happy dance that the lie is out.  I wonder if he will remember that the day she found out was the first day they were intimate. 

My story is still that incompetence on Sloane's part is responsible for Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos not being dead:

Sloane (checks Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos' pulse): He's dead, alright.

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos: No I'm not.

Sloane: Quiet, dead body.  Man, getting rid of this corpse is soooo gonna get me laaaaaid!

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos: But I'm not dead.

Sloane: I'll just throw him off the pier, a foolproof plan.

(splashing sound)

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos: I'm still alive, and I can swim.

LOL....I am now totally picturing them in that Monty Python scene about the plague....

"Bring out your dead!"

"I'm not dead yet!!  I feel happy!"

• Love 11

she's sitting on the floor at Shadybrook and Patrick sits beside her to talk was a thing of beauty and this show was an idiot to never go the Liz/Patrick route.

I loved this scene! She had just hallucinated Helena and then Patrick shows up and she asks him if he's real, and he's all

"I'm usually the stuff of women's fantasies but..."

and Liz gives him an awesome eye-roll. Love their chemistry.

But just as friends- please. For all the mistakes Liz has made in her love life (and she's made some doozies) she's never dated a co-worker.

• Love 2

Dante letting Valerie watch Rocco and Valerie acting like it's totes OK for her to do so and actually answering Lulu's fucking door with Lulu's child in her arms made me sick. They are both utter trash.

Johnny hating Ensign Mayo is fun. Johnny in general was the highlight of this episode.

I think everyone knows this but I will reiterate: I HATE HATE HATE THIS STUPID ASS SABRINA BABY STORY. It makes me so angry. Sigh.

I hate Sam/KM when she's being all sniveling and whiny. Those scenes with Patrick were hard to take.

This episode was just really bad all around. Surprise!

• Love 7

But just as friends- please. For all the mistakes Liz has made in her love life (and she's made some doozies) she's never dated a co-worker.

A nurse on a show called "General Hospital" dating a doctor?  Surely you jest!

Also, didn't she kinda sorta date Dr. Ewen?

Edited by TeeVee329

I wanna say Patrick gave Jerry some shit about being part of Robin's Abduction 1.0, but if you mean did he indicate he currently had her, no.

Yeah, I remember Patrick saying something but I don't recall if he was provoked or said it himself...

KMc and SR have excellent chemistry, so I am excited Jerry is on tomorrow. Lol, the last time I thought Jerry wanted to screw his baby bird.

Me too! And he's really been trying to break up Robin and Patrick since '07! Ha.

Keep your mits off of Rocco, Sidepiece!! 

For fuck's sake, Dante... I can't even with this shit. Olivia giving him hell for basically giving up on his marriage for the easy piece was welcomed. Not that it made any headway with Pod!Dante.

You know what? I'm doing it. I'm stealing from a OLTL running joke that lasted for years on TWOP... and I'm going back to the beginning with that one:

There is no Dante, there is only Zuul.

At this point, I half expect NotDeadHelena to swan into town and laugh at Lulu "well, of course I was using mind control on your husband.  That simpering fool would have never looked at anyone but you without my help."  

• Love 5

Dante letting Valerie watch Rocco and Valerie acting like it's totes OK for her to do so and actually answering Lulu's fucking door with Lulu's child in her arms made me sick. They are both utter trash.

Johnny hating Ensign Mayo is fun. Johnny in general was the highlight of this episode.

Valerie stoking Rocco's hair made me want to heave. I get Lulu was a jerk to Valerie when she came to town but a) she wasn't THAT friggin horrible. Yeah, she was frosty towards her but she did after all let her stay in her home and then went to the trouble to get her a place to stay with Nikolas. She could have just said, "leave." I'm saying this because Valerie has no freaking shame in cuddling with the son of the woman she screwed over. Like, this Morgan levels of no empathy over here. Fine, Lulu was a bitch to her, but maybe MAYBE she could muster up how Lulu would feel seeing her in her house holding her kid? Unless she hates Lulu. Then just admit it. I don't know. I guess Lulu didn't really muster up how Valerie felt in the beginning, but at this point Valerie and Dante's actions are like the 20 years in prison to Lulu's stealing a piece of bread, aka her lying and being unwelcoming to Valerie.

Johnny really was the highlight. I thought it was funny when you could see his hands reaching out for the drink. And ER and BB have chem (more than JMB and BB did imo) so it really just highlights the anti-chemistry of her and Dillon.

What has the show done to me that I am rooting for Jolu. 

I liked the Sabrina/Patrick scenes.

Good show from Olivia but she could have gone even more over the top.

Oh, Liz.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 12

It looks like the truth is catching up with Liez.

Will someone explain it to me as if I were Morgan, how did Jerry Jacks go from being whisked away in Julian's car after falling from the hospital's roof to holding Robin captive again?  Is Julian involved somehow?

I don't think Julian is involved. The mobsters in this town are mostly terrible at their job, so I expect it wasn't difficult for Jerry to escape and go work for Fluke/Helena/Legion of Doom.

• Love 2

Oh, and has Dillon ever met Johnny before? Sounded like Dillon knew he was.

I internally screamed when that happened. I'm SO tired of this show doing this shit. I can barely handle it with Emma.

I know, I thought of you and Emma/Sam, heh. At least neither Sabrina nor Sam blamed Robin for being cheated on and then had the gall to hold her kid after that. Next Valerie is gonna start reading the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe to Rocco!

• Love 1

I know, I thought of you and Emma/Sam, heh. At least neither Sabrina nor Sam blamed Robin for being cheated on and then had the gall to hold her kid after that. Next Valerie is gonna start reading the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe to Rocco!

Oh, that's bad. But I'll be real.

UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT

Sabrina used Robin's death, the NB, and created a babysitter role for her to take care of Emma to manipulate a connection to Patrick and Sam screwed Patrick and became step-mommy to Emma, even after learning Robin left her family to save Jason.

• Love 3

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo. Was I supposed to feel sadz that Patrick shed tears when he told Sam they were over?  Asshat can't even muster up and say Robin's name. It's all about how he done Sabweena wrong. Yeah, let the wife who never left you, still remembered you, fought her way to come back to you and her daughter; suffered through FUCKING SHOCK THERAPY, yet still remembered her husband and daughter, be the one he should never have chosen. Because it "wasn't the same." FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE.

I am so not looking forward to Robin being trashed, even if inadvertantly, by her daughter when Patrick tells Emma that he and Sam won't be getting married. Because I'm so sure she'll be uttering "First Mommy left, now Sam. Doesn't Sam love me?" With Patrick saying she does, and she'll say "I thought Mommy loved me too."

Maybe I'm wrong and it won't happen. I just won't be shocked if it does. 

That was totally Sebastian's voice in the preview.

• Love 4
Sabrina used Robin's death, the NB, and created a babysitter role for her to take care of Emma to manipulate a connection to Patrick

Totally. Robin was Sabrina's way in. Patrick wouldn't have looked twice at her otherwise.

• Love 9

shed tears when he told Sam they were over? Asshat can't even muster up and say Robin's name.

This is still so funny to me. He never gets to say her name or refer to her first. It's always someone else. Liz, Anna, Sam, Sabrina. And Sam and Liz recently were the ones who are all, "A part of you will always love Robin." He never says it. Oh, Frank and those writer memos! I see you.

Emma is going to be obnoxious tomorrow. I already know it.

• Love 1

Oh, and has Dillon ever met Johnny before? Sounded like Dillon knew he was.

Back when Dillon, Milo, and Spinelli were jointly panting after Lulu (you know, when she became Carly Jr, the girl every man must want at all times), she was dating Johnny.  

• Love 1

Thanks to whoever mentioned the Liz/Patrick scenes at Shadybrook. I just went and watched them. Such wonderful scenes, and reminded me how much I adore Patrick and Liz's friendship. Those scenes at Shadybrook were absolutely perfect, and I will miss them sharing scenes after JT leaves.

Thankfully they never ever made them romantic, and I think a lot of that had to do with Becky and JT not wanting that for them. Hopefully they get some good last scenes.

Also, as a Liz fan, I am so relieved this stupid secret is out. Hopefully everyone involved can move on now.

• Love 6

Maybe I'm going crazy, but I didn't see "curt" when Jason told Sam goodbye at Robin's House. I saw confused, scared, maybe like something for Sam was breaking through. Like, if he denies his feelings for Sam, he doesn't have to be The Jason Morgan, killer, criminal, dbag.

I did see a glint of Richie Novak when Jason finally got Liz to tell him the truth. Like, finally, Billy Miller came to play.

But I must say, Man Up or Q Up, Michael. When Felix gave him his stupid detailed obvious distraction order, Michael placed that shit. And dude didn't even stay. Michael and Jason need some time, being Quartermaines, and chilling out of relationships.

• Love 3

If we have to watch Dante and Valerie fuck, can there at least be parity with shirtlessness?

LOL that the PCPD has a most wanted list.

"There's no reason I'd take my anger at [Dante] out on you [Dillon]." No, but Valerie's fair game. Ugh.

The guy talking to Robin in the previews (who isn't Jerry Jacks) looks like Colin Hanks.

• Love 2

I am both enraged that Liez didn't get outed publicly and yet still bored to fucking death by this storyline. WHY DO YOU STAY HITTING ALL THE WRONG BEATS, FRANK???? I do believe even more than I want to slap Liez myself, I wanna whoop Frank's ass for being the Absolute Worst of Everything in the history of Ever.

• Love 10

So Liez isn't going to be exposed in public, Dead Now Alive Jake didn't snitch on his stank mother and then stab her, and her psychotic raggedy ass probably isn't going to get her ass beat. So who the fuck is this story for? Jason finds out who he is on the side of the fucking road and now this. These stupid bitches already pissed of Liez fans and then didn't even have the decency to throw a bone to people who wanted to see Liez get dragged and I'm sure the people who are neutral on Liez/Sam are probably bored as shit. So literally no one gets anything out of this failed abortion of a story. The level of incompetence on display is shocking. I think even Ron could have delivered a better payoff. 

• Love 15

Seriously.  Ugh.  I'm enjoying Rebecca Budig scheming with Tracy, but everything else about them is...ugh.

And I'm now terrified Rebecca Budig's ex-husband is going to show up, given the mention of him today.

If Uncle Frank holds off long enough, he may be able to snag Josh Duhamel. Both he and Fergie's careers have come to screeching halt.

I haven't had a chance to see the whole show yet, but I did see the sneak preview of Patrick and Sam breaking up. I still think Sam lied to herself and to Patrick persistently about her readiness to be in their relationship. She was constantly thinking of Jason and recalling him tenderly. She started working on the divorce from Jason only when she had no place to run from Patrick's questions about her full commitment to their future marriage. She talked to Emma and Patrick about a future marriage date, but then she would turnaround to devote her full attention like a bloodhound after Liz, constantly nipping at her heels and asking questions, obsessed with figuring our Liz and Jason's relationship in all its facets instead of respecting their privacy. She continued to live at Patrick's place, lulling him and Emma into a complacency of future familyhood, and showing the very worst manners possible by hanging onto that expensive diamond engagement ring, even twisting it on her fingers or in her hair while daydreaming and speculating about Jason. Sam was not a woman bewildered and confused by her own heart. She pretended to be a professional private detective, and for years in her earlier life she was a con woman who lived off rich men by tricking and manipulating them. Every time that diamond ring flashed, I remembered her past and wondered if in hanging on to Patrick she was reverting to her old ways, conning a rich man by living with him, accepting expensive gifts, and manipulating his feelings with casual lies until she could move on to her real objective, Jason (also a very rich man whom she could, and did manipulate).

So cry me a river, Sam. Even if Patrick has an imperfect past about his relationships with Robin and Sabrina, that doesn't erase Sam's behavioral history in all of this mess. Patrick was easy on her--the fact that he said the actual words of breakup implies that Sam will get to keep the big expensive diamond. But she doesn't deserve it, because she was unfaithful to Patrick in her mind and soul the whole time she wore it.

• Love 5

So Liez isn't going to be exposed in public

I think Liz and Nikolas may get verbally attacked together, i.e. Carly is at the hospital with Sonny, sees Liz and Nik talking, charges over and starts screaming at them, while Michael and Sabrina are in the vicinity for baby doc appt of course.. Or Monica tells them off. Or they both do. Liz had been verbally attacked in the workplace previously, Show is unoriginal, and Carly has no sense of decency that would stop her from making a loud scene in a place where there are other people (besides Sonny) trying to get well. 

• Love 2

So Liez isn't going to be exposed in public, Dead Now Alive Jake didn't snitch on his stank mother and then stab her, and her psychotic raggedy ass probably isn't going to get her ass beat. So who the fuck is this story for? Jason finds out who he is on the side of the fucking road and now this. These stupid bitches already pissed of Liez fans and then didn't even have the decency to throw a bone to people who wanted to see Liez get dragged and I'm sure the people who are neutral on Liez/Sam are probably bored as shit. So literally no one gets anything out of this failed abortion of a story. The level of incompetence on display is shocking. I think even Ron could have delivered a better payoff.

If Carly isn't going to be flogged in public for stealing evidence and covering up a murder, I don't see why Liz has to be  humiliated and killed by her zombie son. Jason will leave her and get back together with Sam, and I am sure that raging hypocrite Carly will publicly humiliate her at the hospital in between wheeling Sonny around and declaring how much worse a parent Ava for Avery. Then the Liz haters will get their umpteenth "Liz is a shitty person pageant" while her fanbase decides to turn of GH for good, and rating start dipping down.

I think Liz and Nikolas may get verbally attacked together, i.e. Carly is at the hospital with Sonny, sees Liz and Nik talking, charges over and starts screaming at them, while Michael and Sabrina are in the vicinity for baby doc appt of course.. Or Monica tells them off. Or they both do. Liz had been verbally attacked in the workplace previously, Show is unoriginal, and Carly has no sense of decency that would stop her from making a loud scene in a place where there are other people (besides Sonny) trying to get well.

Of course Carly doesn't have any sense decency or even learns anything from her past experiences, she is just like every one else. This isn't 80s/90s GH, where people actually develop empathy and grow up, that would require new storylines for characters. Keep this in mind: Carly was publicly humiliated by Franco at a fake wedding, in front of her children, including her grade school daughter. When she finds out that Ric paid Hayden to pretend to be Jake's wife, does she do it somewhat quietly, so only Jake and Ric are dealing with it? No, she does  it in front of everyone at the Nurse's Ball, a ball his daughter Molly was also attending.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 6

Patrick is a grown ass man. If he feels he got got, it's his own fucking fault. He knew how much Sam talked about Jason because it was their fucking foreplay. Just because he's managed to completely forget about Robin and not give 2 shits where the fuck she been for a year, doesn't mean Sam felt the same. This is the guy who told his 8 year old daughter he was moving in ANOTHER woman THAT DAY. He's an arrogant, insufferable jackhole. I don't even like Robin that much but I know she deserves better than his fickle punk ass. If he wants to go off on somebody he needs to snatch his bestie Liez's edges. She could've changed the direction of everything 7 months ago. Go be a prick to her lying ass. Fuck Patrick.

• Love 11

If Carly isn't going to be flogged in public for stealing evidence and covering up a murder, I don't see why Liz has to be  humiliated and killed by her zombie son. Jason will leave her and get back together with Sam, and I am sure that raging hypocrite Carly will publicly humiliate her at the hospital in between wheeling Sonny around and declaring how much worse a parent Ava for Avery. Then the Liz haters will get their umpteenth "Liz is a shitty person pageant" while her fanbase decides to turn of GH for good, and rating start dipping down.

This! Liz has been humiliated in public plenty of times, and her past is constantly thrown in her face. We hear once a month about all the shitty things that she's done in the past. Meanwhile, everyone else gets their shit forgotten about and covered up.

• Love 7

The problem for me is that stories of this ilk - particularly when they draaag the fuck on like this one did - usually lead to the big climactic scene where the person is FINALLY exposed.  But all these climaxes have been so...anti.  Jason finds out he's Jason by the side of the fucking road.  After dragging it out for a whole fucking month, Liz comes clean late at night in her own home.  It's not good soap.

Also?  Liz wouldn't hesitate to publicly expose Sam or Carly if the shoe was on the other foot.  She certainly didn't hesitate with Britt.  She bought her ticket to ride when this all started, when she decided playing the game like everyone else would get her what she wanted.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15
So Liez isn't going to be exposed in public

Not to Jason but isn't that what this special party Monica's throwing is all about? (I am merely coming up with the worst case scenario for the party because I'm more than sure it'll suck ass).

In fact, I immediately thought once it was announced between Tracy and Monica that they were doing all of this was so that they could expose Nik and therefore expose Liz as well to whomever doesn't yet know the truth. Sort of like a reversed Nurses' Ball when Nik and Liz both decided to keep quiet about Jason's true identity.

At the very least I see Carly going ape shit on Liz the second she finds out, and Monica will probably not even get any scenes expressing her anger and disappointment, double goes for Tracy as well, she'd be outraged for Alan and Edward certainly considering how much they adored their Jason. Sonny will be screaming from his wheelchair as he tries to run Liz down and whatnot. Michael and his tiny mouth will rage and pillage a village or the like. Morgan will pretend as if he actually was that close to "Uncle Jason" and start overturning tables and setting fire to shrimp cocktail trays. Kiki will try and remember if she ever knew the guy while cuddled up on Franco's lap as the Nina stands by trying to look "sexy" in her 11' inch heels without snapping her ankles.

Oh what a festive time will surely be had by all...and not enough alcohol in the world to get through it.

• Love 3

Not to Jason but isn't that what this special party Monica's throwing is all about? (I am merely coming up with the worst case scenario for the party because I'm more than sure it'll suck ass)

I don't think so because

the backstage pictures in the spoiler thread don't show Jason, Liz, or Sam as being there.  Nikolas and Rebecca Budig are there so I think that's when RB and Tracy will overthrow Nikolas and get ELQ back for the Q's.

Edited by TeeVee329

Patrick is a grown ass man. If he feels he got got, it's his own fucking fault. He knew how much Sam talked about Jason because it was their fucking foreplay. Just because he's managed to completely forget about Robin and not give 2 shits where the fuck she been for a year, doesn't mean Sam felt the same. This is the guy who told his 8 year old daughter he was moving in ANOTHER woman THAT DAY. He's an arrogant, insufferable jackhole. I don't even like Robin that much but I know she deserves better than his fickle punk ass. If he wants to go off on somebody he needs to snatch his bestie Liez's edges. She could've changed the direction of everything 7 months ago. Go be a prick to her lying ass. Fuck Patrick.

I mean, like Patrick but still 

http://www.gifbin.com/982166

• Love 1

I guess that I may be in the minority but I really didn't have any problems with what Patrick said to Sam today. All he said was they weren't going to make it and she was still in love with Jason - plain, simple and kind. No tears, just saying out loud what they both already knew. No bad guys - just reality. Keep in mind - I am only talking about the last conversation they had, not the last few weeks.

I think this may be the set up to get him looking for Robin - his realizing that his feelings for Sam were just masking his pain from missing Robin.

Of course Jerry still has Robin. I love me some Sebastian Roche so I am fine with him being the one holding Robin now that Helena is dead.

• Love 8

What, no one's going to mention Billy Miller's excellent Drage Hogestyn/Joey Tribbiani "What's that smell?" face near the end of the Jason/Sam scene today? I give it an 8.5. I have deleted the show from DVR, and I can't remember which line of Sam's causes him to make it. Maybe the thing about her own eyes and Liz's eyes.

Look, I have found Patrick a series of missed opportunities and dull stories almost from the moment he's hit town, so no love there. But Sam really does suck in this story. She was treating him as a fallback. Doesn't matter that "it's been going on less than a year." People on soaps get really attached in less time than that. Actually, they can even do so in real life. As it's been written, this relationship was important to him, for some reason. The way it's playing on screen to me, if Sam could blow the Jason/Liz thing wide open with her revelations, or her magic tongue could unlock all the memories and feelings in Jason, Sam would have left her running shoe marks on Patrick's back yesterday. Failing that, Patrick would "do" as a warm spot to roost. I mean...beats being alone, right?

• Love 5

I don't think so because

the backstage pictures in the spoiler thread don't show Jason, Liz, or Sam as being there.  Nikolas and Rebecca Budig is there so I think that's when RB and Tracy will overthrow Nikolas and get ELQ back for the Q's.

Ahh, I hadn't seen that. Well that sounds even worse somehow...

Ye gods! This shit will never, ever end!

I think this may be the set up to get him looking for Robin - his realizing that his feelings for Sam were just masking his pain from missing Robin.

I just hate that the way this story has been written, if Jake never found out he was Jason and Samtrick stayed together, Patrick would never have looked for Robin or thought something was wrong, even for his daughter's sake. That is why this sucks and always will suck.

I'm just gonna need SO much dialogue from him to make up for this shit and I don't think it's going to happen because the writers will never allow Patrick to say anything against Samtrick. Because, to be real, he should be sick to his stomach that while he was prancing around with her, Robin was tortured for over a year. Like, that should be devastating to him.

• Love 6

And Patrick's speech when he was breaking up with Sam, he was "okay" with Sam's intense love for and connection with Jason when they thought he was dead, but now that Jason is alive, it's not cool. (Okay, that second part was implied, but still. It was there)

If Uncle Frank holds off long enough, he may be able to snag Josh Duhamel. Both he and Fergie's careers have come to screeching halt.

Don't tease me like that!  Greenlee and Leo were EPIC.  Gah, RBud and JD were MAGIC together.

• Love 6

And Patrick's speech when he was breaking up with Sam, he was "okay" with Sam's intense love for and connection with Jason when they thought he was dead, but now that Jason is alive, it's not cool. (Okay, that second part was implied, but still. It was there)

LOL. Right!? "I was fine listening to you babble about Jason...when he was DEAD, girl!"

Can I marry this post right after I sleep with its cousin's husband? So perfectly and simply stated. Why dumbass Patrick didn't get a clue when literally every other word out of Sam's mouth was "Jason" is his own stupid fault. The clues were all there, but sadly the most brilliant neurosurgeon in the history of the whole history was not bright enough to figure them out. What do you expect when someone has to remind himself that his risotto is burning.

• Love 7

I liked the Sabrina/Patrick scenes.

Oh, I did too. Just two normal people having an adult conversation. It made me think about what a missed opportunity (yet again) it was to write Sabrina and Patrick as an outdated fairy tale instead of as two equals who meet and fall in love.

It kills me every time Michael worries about how big the baby is. "WHY IS MY BABY SO BIG? IS MY BABY A GIANT BABY?"

The Liz Knew reveal is just so ... lame. I don't hate Liz or anything, but if ever a story required a huge public revelation and finger-pointing and people shouting "LIAR," it's this one.

• Love 4

JD would be a hella good AJ recast. Lol, his AJ won't lose to Sonny for sure.

*Yup still baffled that FrankenRon created a scenario in which actual karate's next bad boy (Karate Kid III!!) was bested by Moobster. Roundhouse kick to the face!

• Love 1
This! Liz has been humiliated in public plenty of times, and her past is constantly thrown in her face

That might have something to do with the fact she keeps doing the same kind of lowly shit she has in the past.

But granted she isn't alone in doing that so I personally don't see her being singled out in that department.

All the females get raked over the coals fairly often, far more often than the men do I think, and their past is commonly thrown in their faces. It's a soap and Liz is no Saint Lila so she is going to have dirt kicked in her face, but so has Sam, so has Carly, so has Olivia, so has Alexis, so has Lulu (abortion? who said anything about an abortion), so has Monica, so has Tracy, so has Laura, so has Anna, so has Robin, so has Felicia, so has Bobbie, and the list goes on and on.

I have no horse in the race regarding Liz and her likability because I just don't care that much. But, imho, she's nothing special when it comes to getting a Scarlet Letter attached to her when she's publicly "shamed and scored".

She has yet to reach Reva "The Slut of Springfield" baptizing herself in the middle of the town's square status at least.

• Love 8