Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

If Helena doesn't leap from her bed tomorrow/Monday and cackle in delight about Nikolas' evil plan, I'll eat my hat.

Couple that with Helena brandishing a knife against someone's neck, warning, "With just one twitch....." while everyone freezes, not going to the BOOM headshot.

If that happens, I want to see ABC News breaking in to say that Cassadine Island is being carpetbombed  by drones.

As long as the flight attendant gets a parachute. #teamflightattendant

Flight Attendant rescues Robin & Jason, kills Nik & Helena, and, oh, whatever happens to Liz and Sam happens.

FA is played by Melissa McBride.

Since Helena is on a deathbed truth telling kick, will she explain what happened to little Jake?

I refuse to believe she's on a deathbed/dying unless I see her head severed from her body and her brains scattered to the four winds.

And even then, the coroner from Munchkin Land and John Cleese have to confirm it.

• Love 3

LMAO! Yea, poor word choice/placement from me there. But that might've been a better story.

I would have much rather read a fanfic about that instead of the one that we got in the Spoiler thread. I'm still reaching for the brain bleach on that one.

• Love 2

I think Liz nursed him back to health in her art studio for a few weeks and then he took off.

ohmgosh I loved that so much.  I started watching GH religiously during the Lucky and Liz early days, being a teenager myself I thought it was all so cool and romantic.  Then when Lucky "died" and they tried to make Liz and Jason a thing, it really worked.  I liked how they started out as friends.  But it's true, the fans never really got the pay off of seeing them as an actual couple and now it's just way too late.

I've always been a Liz/Rebecca Herbst fan.  I also like that Liz actually has a job and can support herself.  She knew she wasn't cut out for the mob life and I always applauded her for that, even tough it meant she couldn't be with Jason.  Sam and Carly are basically kept women and live off their mobster husbands.  It's pathetic.  I liked Steve Burton but come on, Jason was a killer.

That said I think this whole thing would have played so much better has Elizabeth not known Jake was Jason.  She actually did fall for Jake.  But since she found out later he was Jason now she's just not a sympathetic character at all.  I feel like she's kind of getting the shaft writing-wise.

• Love 4

As shitty as he is written, I am still a Patrick/Robin/Scrubs fan. But even I am failing to understand why this Jiz/Samtrick shit is being dragged out. JT is leaving in about a month. Samtrick should have been over the minute Jake was said to be Jason. (Actually, Samtrick should have never existed, but whatever.)

The fact that JP/SA are just crapping on all involved so Liz can remain "clean" annoys the crap out of me.

I'm sorry, what? The only way this fucked up story and the continuation of ruining Robin and Patrick to make Liz look clean would be if she gave up Jason and tell him to go to Sam. That would make her look clean to use your word. But the opposite is happening. Liz is doubling down and trying to hold onto Jason despite everyone knowing who he is and pretending she also didn't know. To me, that is continuing to make Liz more dirty and to look worse than anyone else.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5

Well, if their goal today was they meant to make Patrick look hypocritical and asshole-ish, as opposed to all the other times they don't mean to but he does anyway, they succeeded.

He's whining to Carly that Sam ran off to help Jason and looking down on Sam AND Jason for running off into danger, forgetting that that's basically who Sam is. Patrick would never put her in that position...but didn't Sam and Patrick get started with all that adventure buddy crap when they went to Amsterdam and confronted Jerry Jacks and Fake Luke? He told Sam he understood that she had to go but it sounds like he's just going to hold it against her. She's helping Jason to help bring Danny his father back, Patrick. She's not just running off for the hell of it.

"That doesn't mean she loves you or Emma any less." / "Yes, that's true, but that might mean she loves Jason more." You're just now figuring it out, Patrick? 

• Love 2

So Liz didnt have anything to say to Helena about her keeping her dead son from her??? Only about Jason. God, she is the worst.

Finally a mention about what Helena did to Lucky years ago. 

Cursing Sam? I wonder what will happen now. Haha. I found that amusing.

Can Morgan please shoot himself in the face. 

• Love 14

He told Sam he understood that she had to go but it sounds like he's just going to hold it against her. She's helping Jason to help bring Danny his father back, Patrick.

Color me shocked because that is SO in character for Patrick. He did the same exact thing with Robin. Told and urged Robin he understood why she had to go to that conference in Africa but held it against her for going and then got back at Robin by cheating on her with Lisa.

• Love 4

I'm sorry, what? The only way this fucked up story and the continuation of ruining Robin and Patrick to make Liz look clean would be if she gave up Jason and tell him to go to Sam. That would make her look clean to use your word. But the opposite is happening. Liz is doubling down and trying to hold onto Jason despite everyone knowing who he is and pretending she also didn't know. To me, that is continuing to make Liz more dirty and to look worse than anyone else.

Okay, perhaps I worded it poorly. But as of right now, no one (except for Laura and Nik) knows that Liz knew. And, in that regard, she is still seen as clean and a victim in this mess when she is anything but. And it seems as if JP/SA want to drag this crap out so Jason will be torn and being afraid of hurting "innocent" Liz. And it is just shitting on everyone else in the mix to make this plot point happen.

• Love 1

I truly want the SERIAL KILLER and The Nina killed with fire.

I will love Morgan forever if he shoots and kills himself. Double points if somehow the bullet/s exit his own body and strike Kiki. Win win.

So much of nothing was happening during the Island scenes I'm shocked no one fell asleep, well aside from myself. And this is supposedly "Sweeps" material? Really? It's so bad it almost makes me think having someone pull off a mask might actually liven things up.

• Love 3

Okay, perhaps I worded it poorly. But as of right now, no one (except for Laura and Nik) knows that Liz knew. And, in that regard, she is still seen as clean and a victim in this mess when she is anything but. And it seems as if JP/SA want to drag this crap out so Jason will be torn and being afraid of hurting "innocent" Liz. And it is just shitting on everyone else in the mix to make this plot point happen.

Yeah, there's really no way Sam/Patrick should still be happening. It's making both of them look bad and it's not at all in character

• Love 2

is it really shitting on them though? Liz isn't being kept clean when the audience knows that she's lying. The only one being shit on here, is her. She's the bad guy here. She's the one that's the loser in this triangle (or winner depending on how you feel about Jason.) Liz is being destroyed for this secret. This show is playing Jasam as the victims. 

• Love 10

If this truly is Helena's swan song, I like that TPTB are having her go out the same way she came in -- with a curse. 

But I guess I was foolish to think Helena's confession would actually help to move all the reveals forward today. Sigh.

I thought BC actually did a pretty good job of acting manic today although he's not very good at facial expressions. His resting face look seems to be "pissed off."

Kiki, why are you so surprised at what Morgan's saying today? It's the same stuff he said yesterday when you agreed to leave town with him. 

Get Franco off my TV now. I don't know if the writers think they're writing funny stuff for him or if RoHo thinks  he's ad libbing funny stuff, but it's not. It's just crap. And yeah, he's starting a new life, doing good, by telling a young girl he professes to care for to run from the police. This is not making him more sympathetic.

• Love 3

Liz did not even mention her son Jake ONCE to Helena.  She was too busy trying to get Sam and Jason to leave before Helena spilled the beans about her knowing Jake was Jason. She did mention what Helena did to Lucky but not one word about what Helena could have done to her son.  I hope her boys are taken away from her once everyone finds out what she has done.

• Love 14

Liz did not even mention her son Jake ONCE to Helena.  She was too busy trying to get Sam and Jason to leave before Helena spilled the beans about her knowing Jake was Jason. She did mention what Helena did to Lucky but not one word about what Helena could have done to her son.  I hope her boys are taken away from her once everyone finds out what she has done.

If Liz's boys are taken away from her, then every parent in PC should lose their kids too. Liz lying about Jason, isn't reason for her to lose her children, when other characters have done worse, like shot their own children.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 13

Seriously.

And that she's basically leaving her fate in the hands of this woman, who has rained tons of misery down on her and, like, has her fingers crossed she'll come through for her is sooo gross.  Oh Liz!

• Love 3

i thought Sonny had hit bottom with his pity party, but apparently not. Wah, wah, wah, he doesn't want people to see what he can't do. Ugh. Grow up, you big baby.

I can't believe we got that fairly lavish cabin set and everyone in PC is living in gray.

Of course Nathan doesn't think to look at the driver of Franco's car. Gah. I enjoyed Nina selling out Lauren, though. Heh.

The island stuff was excruciating. A bunch of talk that said absolutely nothing.

• Love 4

If Liz's boys are taken away from her, then every parent in PC should lose their kids too. Liz lying about Jason, isn't reason for her to lose her children, when other characters have done worse, like shot their own children.

If anything they need to be snatched away so she'll stop siphoning their youthful essence to keep herself looking impossibly ageless. Then perhaps one of them might get a chance to age beyond 10 years old before 2025.

• Love 6

Jason isn't trying to hustle everyone out of the room before Helena can give them information.

I don't think Liz is going to lose her kids but somebody is going to have to take care of them while she gets help

• Love 1

Jason isn't trying to hustle everyone out of the room before Helena can give them information.

I don't think Liz is going to lose her kids but somebody is going to have to take care of them while she gets help

Because he wants info on himself. Jake isn't and has never been a priority for him.

Jake isn't and has never been a priority for him.

Well then, It's too bad RC/FV couldn't get their shit together for a Lucky recast since Lucky both raised and rescued Jake

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

And once it's revealed that Morgan is bi-polar, what then? This is such a pointless story.

Unless Tony Geary is there to throw a hissyfit about Sam finding happiness, I don't think Sam has to worry about Helena's curse.

Nina, dump the man who wants to let drunk drivers wreak havoc on the road.

• Love 3

If that's what's happening (and it's not what I'm seeing on my TV), then it's only fair.  Liz has been shit on enough to make this whole fucking plot point story drag on, so if someone else gets a turn getting the writers' feces dumped on them, then I say go for it.  Why should she be the only one shit on here?  

Regardless, it's still not going to "clean" her.  If anything, the longer this goes on, the dirtier it gets.  So I don't see how this remotely does her character service.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 5

Morgan is such a stupid tool. Breaking into someone else's vacation cabin and telling Keeks they could live it up there because it was his family's. Why does she trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Furthermore, even mini-brained Keeks can beat him at poker.

Pathetic! Patprick is a BRAIN SURGEON who I'm sure needs to protect the muscles and nerves in his hands since he operates with them. So he goes to Sonny's gym to pound his fists into hard objects while Sonny glooms and sads next to him? When Patprick's hand trembles and he nicks someone's vital brain center inadvertently will he be all "oopsy,  my bad!"

• Love 1

I don't know if the writers think they're writing funny stuff for him or if RoHo thinks  he's ad libbing funny stuff, but it's not. It's just crap. 

When he said "DEWI" I about lost it. In a bad way. Why can't RoHo just leave already?

I had to ffwd all the Sonny scenes because like I can't. And then Patrick was added to the mix and I was just at a complete loss.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I wish Lucy would have returned to run Crimson with Maxie. As long as Ninoo is in town, Roho has someone to wuv and build a future with.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if RoHo would try to build a future with Dr Obrecht Herself if all else failed.

• Love 1

Well then, It's too bad RC/FV couldn't get their shot together for a Lucky recast since Lucky both raised and rescued Jake

Its ridiculous that Lucky hasn't been recast at this point. He is badly needed in this story.

• Love 5

I cannot believe I am saying this since I have never liked Michelle Stafford and she has been the absolute bane of my existence on this show, but if they got rid of Franco and Obrecht and basically any trace of her past story I might be able to tolerate Nina in doses as the bubbleheaded society queen of Crimson, with Maxie as the power behind the throne. Those scenes worked, but Kirsten Storms could make Crimson work with anyone. I feel like Donald Trump's going to put me on a registry for suggesting this. And to be clear: Lucy would have to be around and be a key adversary for Crimson in some way, shape or form.

If Vicki Dummer is really so obsessed with keeping Kiki I'd even leave her as a recurring schemer at the hospital or something, an old Amy Vining type. But for God's sake, bring on real young heroines.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11

I think that this "Patrick" that acts like a selfish tool, cries over Sonny, and pals around with Carly is the real Jason Morgan.

Ya see, back in Mar 2014 shortly after Victor took Robin . . . :goes to the bathroom and gets a snack: . . . and that's how the character Jason Thompson has been playing the last year-and-a-half is actually the real Jason Morgan.

• Love 6

Seriously, just how long is this "Liz fears getting exposed!" crap going to go on? Spill, let the chips fall, and MOVE. ON.

This is where I almost wish RC were back*.  Under his pen, we would have 2 or 3 days where the secret would come out, everybody would scream and yell at Liz and get their big Emmy reel moments, and then it would be OVER.  On to the next (shitty) story!  But under the new writers, the story just keeps getting dragged out and dragged out for no good reason because they have made it blindingly apparent how it's going to end.  (I mean, seriously, does anybody believe Jason and Sam aren't going to get back together?).  About the only suspense is in how much Liz is going to suffer at the hands of the monumental hypocrites of Port Charles, and who fucking cares?

* - I SAID "ALMOST"!!!

Pathetic! Patprick is a BRAIN SURGEON who I'm sure needs to protect the muscles and nerves in his hands since he operates with them. So he goes to Sonny's gym to pound his fists into hard objects while Sonny glooms and sads next to him? When Patprick's hand trembles and he nicks someone's vital brain center inadvertently will he be all "oopsy,  my bad!"

No, he'll be all :  "That BITCH Robin!  If she had gone off and saved Jason's life, he wouldn't have come back and Sam wouldn't have left and I wouldn't have beat my hands on a punching bag and.. wait, what do you mean, 'The patient is bleeding out, do something'?!"

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2

Liz did not even mention her son Jake ONCE to Helena.  She was too busy trying to get Sam and Jason to leave before Helena spilled the beans about her knowing Jake was Jason.

I didn't watch today, but do we know for sure that Helena knows Nikolas told her the truth? Did Helena and Nikolas talk about him keeping this secret with Elizabeth (and now Laura and Lucky knowing, too)? I'm just wondering because Helena and Nikolas were alone last winter when she disclosed that Jake Doe was actually Jason.

I don't think Liz should lose her kids, but at this point she isn't just lying about Jason.  She is making her traumatized son even more confused over Jake/Jason and she cuts him off any chance she gets when he tries to speak to his father so he won't spill the truth.   Do I think that warrants her losing them?  No.  Is it a completely shitty thing to do? Yes.

I love that Sam has never cowered away from Helena.  Tiny ninja, indeed.

• Love 8

I'm annoyed that stuff like Morgan finding out Michael is having a baby is off-screen. And Michael impregnated some chick less than a year after he dumps Kiki hard and she doesn't give a fuck? What the hell?

• Love 7

I am not sure how Hells is responsible for Jason's amnesia. If I remember correctly, He knew who he was and where he was going when Robin was driving him home to PC. I thought that he lose his memory when Ava ran him over and let Jordan take the fall for that.

• Love 4