Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nov sweeps is going to be Ava giving birth simultaneous to Michael finding out the greasy little shit killed his father, during the blizzard of the century trapping everyone on the same set and in the same clothes for weeks unable to leave.  

Someone who hates Ava, like Carly,  will of course be her midwife.  And for some reason Spencer and Levi will be there because Ron hates us.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9

Nov sweeps is going to be Ava giving birth simultaneous to Michael finding out the greasy little shit killed his father, during the blizzard of the century trapping everyone on the same set and in the same clothes for weeks unable to leave.  

Someone who hates Ava, like Carly,  will of course be her midwife.  And for some reason Spencer and Levi will be there because Ron hates us.

You forgot the part where Levi has to use his shirt to wrap the baby in. To make the scene more "epic" we have to suffer shirtless Levi.

• Love 2
They do have a good brotherly vibe...of 10 y/o boys playing at being adults. I can never take either of them seriously b/c they just look out of place as adults

Couldn't have said it better myself. They are certainly brothers, I just find them utterly insufferable. Morgan whines and Michael wimps, a perfect twosome who are truly their shit parents creations. I want them all locked in a tower and it set on fire, Kiki can be used for the kindling.

• Love 3

Ugh, Kiki needs to stop appointing herself the expert on all of the relationships in Michael's life.  She knows nothing about Carly and Jax, she's never even met Jax, so she needs to keep her snout out!

Dante tearing into Sonny today - and standing up for Morgan as well as his mother - was a delight.

• Love 8

I actually enjoyed this episode!  Dante giving Sonny hell and Sonny acting like the ass we all know he is.  Morgan giving Franco the 411 that Carly will always run back to Sonny, if for no other reason than to wipe his nose.  Would have been nice if Michael didn't listen to Kiki and did call Jax.  Still not paying attention to the Nina/Silas/ Sam shit.

Aww, Sonny may lose his entire family, but he will always have his slagbeast!

My two predictions:  Levi is the one that ratted out Nathan to the judge (reason #666 for him to die in a fire) and Franco's going to oust Sonny killing AJ because he's feeling threatened by Sonny and Carly's bond.  Which could be the best thing I may like about him.  It would at the very least pause or maybe even wnth the nonsensicalness of Cranco and land Sonny in jail.

• Love 3

Maxie needs to break up with the freeloading grifter and let him see how the universe handles it when he's homeless.

Levi had to have told the judge about Nathan. I don't even know how that could be forgiven really -- there was no reason for it.

• Love 6

Stop picking on Sam, Ron, there's no reason a woman who lived through a decade of Sonny and Carly coming in-between/interfering with her relationship with Jason, and neither of them had the title of "wife", at least on paper, would now act like a jealous airhead over the Nina. Silas does owe the woman, he started the ball rolling that ruined a good chunk of her life and took their baby (please god let that remain true), this is all so...what's the word...oh right, bull ass shit.

Morgan needs to be locked in a car trunk and parked somewhere. Kiki needs to be tied to a cement block and dropped off the pier. Michael can just die in a desert somewhere, I don't even know or care he just needs to go away.

So Nathan is going to risk his job for Maxie, wow the romance is just coming at me like a runaway train...which needs to run over Levi by and by.

Dante wasting his time and breath yelling at Sonny, pointless. It unleashed the whispering stutters which I loathe.

So Carly races off to "save/warn/baby" the festering ass pimple, per usual, and leaves her little girl, alone, with Franco. Where was Bobbie to bash him over the head with something metal and heavy?

• Love 1

STFU Kiki

Michael call Jax, it is not getting into the middle of things to tell a father that his 8 year old daughter is now living with her mother's serial killer boyfriend.

I love Nathan for having Maxie's back.

Dante glad you told Sonny how selfish he is.  If only you had knocked him on his ass before doing so.  I would have loved seeing Sonny lying on the floor looking up at you while you were telling him off.

• Love 7

Detective Nathan couldn't possibly afford to look after Nina?  Some cops in my town make one hundred thousand a year.  I doubt they need to share an apartment.

They said that Nina's funds were frozen, not gone forever.  I'm sure Sam could even loan Nina some of Jason's mob money just to get her out of Silas' place.   Neener  could have Franco's room at the Metro Court.

Neener  could have Franco's room at the Metro Court.

That place needs to be firebombed to clean it up.  I wouldn't even give it to her, and I don't give a shit about Nina.

Gotta love that Sonny tells Dante "you're lucky"  re: walking into his home and telling him what to do because he's "my son" - as they are standing in the area where Sonny shot Dante in the chest a few years ago. Glad Dante was not taking his father's usual douche behavior. 

Of course Levi the hypocrite has to be the one who ratted Nathan out, who else would do that?

He's such a waste of space with his whole Don't Interfere With The Universe/Aztec Wanting bullshit.

I might actually hate him more than any character ever. On any show ever.

• Love 2

If Dante cheats on Lulu . . . as the anvils seem to be telling me . . . am I really supposed to take it that that means he's just like Sonny? Because he's going to have to have sex with a whole bunch of people at the same time to even remotely catch up.

But regardless of that, I thoroughly enjoyed him today, what with the scruff and the Sonny insults. mmmm.

I kinda do want Morgan to stay because I just want there to be scene where Bobbie, Lucas, Morgan and Joss stare daggers at Franco while they all eat breakfast together.

Why would Maxie stay with Levi after he's sabotaging her? Is he brainwashing her?

• Love 4
Dante wasting his time and breath yelling at Sonny, pointless. It unleashed the whispering stutters which I loathe.

CPP38, for once you and I agree, kinda. :) As much as I enjoyed it, another part of me was saying, why bother Dante? Why bother? He is scum. End of story.

Even if I didn't like Dante and hate Sonny, Dante not giving up on him already may be more unrealistic than perfect lifelike latex masks. I kinda get why Michael, Morgan, and Kristina care, but Dante is, most of the time, sensible, and he doesn't have the childhood bond the other three do. At what point wouldn't anyone in the actual real world have thrown up their hands by now and walked away completely. Sonny needs to go away already, damn. He ruins everyone. Carly covering for his rancid ass really makes no sense either 

• Love 2
(edited)

Something about how Lulu dismissed the idea that it would be upsetting to see baby Connie/Georgie again irked me.  There was a slight undertone that it only really counts if Lulu carries and gives birth to a baby herself, which obviously bugs.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
Why does Sonny always has that put upon look on his face when anyone calls him out for the horrible things that he does?

Because it's not his fault he does bad things. He's just trying to live a decent life, but people keep getting in the way of him and his gun.

• Love 3
(edited)

Why does Sonny always has that put upon look on his face when anyone calls him out for the horrible things that he does?

This. I've also noticed that Mo portrays the same anger/menace, aggression & attitude towards his children during an argument as he does towards the evil mobsters & his enemies. All his yelling & aggression when he's in the wrong makes no sense to me.

That was a lame ass way to get KA involved in the Brownstone rebuild.

I felt like RoHo woke up for his scenes with BC today. Makes me want to go watch some old school OLTL.

I have a question for the lawyers & I apologize in advance because as a nurse I understand poorly written stories on this show. First, would a judge be able to do what was done on today's show without giving the defendant any information? How can you refute something you don't know anything about? Would a prosecuter/plantiff's attorney not be there or involved?

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

BC and CD have a good brotherly vibe, despite how stupid their scenes together can be.

Is it just me, or do these two remind you (faint echoes) of the Menendez brothers? I can totally see them plotting to kill Sonny and Carly whenever (IF EVER) Mikey finds out that Sonny killed AJ and Carly has known all this time and plotted with Sonny to keep it covered up. Can't you see the two boys barging into the room where Sonny and Carly are watching TV, carrying sawed-off shotguns spewing bullets for the family massacre. 

Levi is smirking so much at the hearing--he must have found an anonymous way to sabotage Maxi's chances by letting the judge in on Nathan's lie. What is it with dumb blondes in PC? To snag them, a guy just has to be willing to lie under oath in court to "save" them from a bad thing. Lulu literally left Dante when he wouldn't lie for her under oath. If Nathan lies for Maxie, she'll make a flying leap for his bed and be on his peen before we know it.

I can just hear Olivia's screams of guilt several months from now when Lulu has been artificially impregnated and is in dire health straits. "I shouldn't have encouraged her! If Lulu dies it's my fault!"  We'll endure scenes of Dante and Olivia sobbing and embracing.

Intentional comedy gold when the scene in Sonny's office opened with a tight shot directly on the big white copy paper box that Sonny was using to store magazines.Yesterday, wasn't it a baby's "coffin"?

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't shake the feeling that this stupid kiddie quad is RC's way of sending up/satirizing soaps in general.  Way to shit on your own genre, dude...

Sam and Nina need to both tell Silas to kick rocks.

Right after Robin and Sabrina both tell Patrick to kick rocks.  It's ReRon at his ReRonniest - just when a couple reaches a momentous milestone in their relationship (Patrina's wedding/Sam's declaration of love to Silas), the supposedly dead wife pops up to ruin a happy celebration (the wedding celebration/the birthday party).  Then what will follow will be endless chin-pulling by the man as he is "torn between his two loves", and every time the person he isn't married to tries to end it and bow out gracefully he chases after her and convinces her to stick around while he's attempting to make up his mind.  Meanwhile no one on this fakakta show points out to the douche that trying to keep two women at his beck and call while he dithers around isn't exactly indicative of good behavior.  And at that this point Patrick is worse than Silas because, while Silas is merely passive, Patrick actively lies to whichever female he is currently targeting in order to keep them on a string.

Edited by yowsah1
Patrick actively lies to whichever female he is currently targeting in order to keep them on a string.

When has Patrick recently lied to Sabrina? His relationship with her has been limited to the baby; I never saw him wanting to get back together with her romantically even after Robin left. I don't think it's dishonest to anyone for him to want Sabrina to be okay after Gabriel's death. He's not that terrible a person (i.e., Sonny). It doesn't seem as if he's been lying to Robin about what's happening with Sabrina (though who knows, since there's been no mention of that).

• Love 9
I can just hear Olivia's screams of guilt several months from now when Lulu has been artificially impregnated and is in dire health straits. "I shouldn't have encouraged her! If Lulu dies it's my fault!"  We'll endure scenes of Dante and Olivia sobbing and embracing.

I'd be fine with that.

Is it just me, or do these two remind you (faint echoes) of the Menendez brothers? I can totally see them plotting to kill Sonny and Carly whenever (IF EVER) Mikey finds out that Sonny killed AJ and Carly has known all this time and plotted with Sonny to keep it covered up. Can't you see the two boys barging into the room where Sonny and Carly are watching TV, carrying sawed-off shotguns spewing bullets for the family massacre.

If Sonny and Carly are your parents, I don't think you have to be like the Menendez brothers to want to kill them.

• Love 8
(edited)

Did Kiki actually ask for an apartment from Michael?  I swear that woman/girl has no scruples whatsoever.  I don't like Kiki, and I've never liked Kiki.  She's a meddler who has something to say about anything Michael or Morgan or Ava does, and yet she can't figure out that she needs a life and should stop mooching off of Michael?

I don't agree with those who feel Michael/CD is playing adult.  Michael actually has a past at working at ELQ with Edward and Tracy, and he was quite good at it if I recall from what Edward said at the time.  So seeing him at ELQ is not weird for me.  Heck, I know of a 20ish manager at my job, and she actually talks like a teenager.  "Awesome!"  At least Michael acts like an adult, and isn't wearing holes in his pants or whining all the time, which is more than I can say for Kiki (or Franco).  Granted, he has a baby face, and is young to be a CEO, but I buy it.  I'm looking forward to the scenes with Tracy and Michael.  I just wish Kiki wasn't going to be there.  God, she needs a life because her whole purpose for being on the show is to be chained to Michael's (or Morgan's) side.  What else does she do?

Morgan's smackdown of Carly and Franco was good, but I'm still waiting for the secret about AJ/Sonny/Carly to come out.  It's a huge lie, and I just want it to come out already.  I can also see that seeds for a jealousy thing is going to heat up with Franco/Sonny/Carly, which might be good.  Maybe. I thought the scenes with Sonny and Dante were good, DZ especially.

Count me out as a fan of Josslyn.  I don't like bratty kids, and I especially don't like them being bratty to adults.  RC's obsession with adding more kids to a triangle is ludicrous.  

I am enjoying Nathan and Maxie more and more.  Nathan is about to perjure himself for Maxie, but then I realized that how can anyone actually proved he lied.  It's all heresay.  Maxie told Levi, but Levi can't prove it, and so it's on the court to prove that Nathan is lying.  I'm guessing that's why Nathan is willing to lie in the first place.  There's no proof.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3
(edited)
But regardless of that, I thoroughly enjoyed him today, what with the scruff and the Sonny insults. mmmm.

Dante was great today. The scruff alone was perfect. Now if Dante could just denounce Sonny publicly and then never speak to him again I could really get on the Dante train!

I kinda do want Morgan to stay because I just want there to be scene where Bobbie, Lucas, Morgan and Joss stare daggers at Franco while they all eat breakfast together.

I really want this. 

Why is Morgan leaving now though? Like the Brownstone isn't up yet, buddy! He was killin' it again today. "No one asked you," to Franco was probably my fave. But I loved when he called himself an idiot, too. It's amazing that he has such self-awareness, what with being the son of Sonny/Carly and all.

Nathan is adorable and I love him. I wish they'd get to the reveal that Levi is a manipulative evil monster soon.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just want one person to punch the crap out of Sonny and I wish Dante had done it today.  

On a completely shallow note, who the hell chose the furniture for the ELQ office?  Did they find it on the way to the studio because the chair and sofa looked like they came from a garage sale.  Jeez.  

Can the writers give the the people in Sonny's life two brain cells to rub together?  Honestly, it has to do with Connie.  Connie was murdered.  She wrote the initials AJ and now Sonny is living with Ava Jerome.  Come on already.

And Sonny with the "Michael comes first" nonsense.  No, not really.  Sonny comes first.  Everyone else is a distant second - if that.

Edited by ch1
(edited)

I just want one person to punch the crap out of Sonny and I wish Dante had done it today.  

You and me both.

Everyone's hair/makeup/clothes were so bad today. Like it was super noticeable. However, I loved Lulu's sweater. I wanna know where it's from!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Why was Silas half-smiling during that discussion with Sam?

"My mom does not make the best decisions."  Truer words, Michael, truer words. 

Baby Rocco is no Baby Danny.

And of course Levi ratted Nathan out.

Nathan is about to perjure himself for Maxie, but then I realized that how can anyone actually proved he lied.  It's all heresy

My fear is that Levi somehow has the notice, and it isn't all garbage-y, and that will be "proof" to the judge that Nathan lied.  My hope, however, is that the judge believes Nathan, and Maxie drops Levi.  In to a deep, dark hole.

• Love 1
(edited)

Granted, he has a baby face, and is young to be a CEO, but I buy it.

One successful summer project does not a CEO make, but whatever; it's a soap. We were supposed to believe teeny-tiny Brenda was a supermodel.

I'm glad Lulu wasn't a hypocrite about Maxie getting Georgie back. I don't have a problem with Lulu being uncomfortable with Maxie, but their situations aren't entirely different.

Lauren, don't explain Michael's family to Michael.

I thought the scenes with Sonny and Dante were good, DZ especially.

I liked that they didn't have Dante fold; he kept pressing Sonny for answers. Ava's excuse is bullshit, but at least it's an excuse. Sonny can't even muster that.

Everyone's hair/makeup/clothes were so bad today. Like it was super noticeable.

I know. It's like Wardrobe, especially, just gave up on the women. Carly's outfit was godawful.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

First off, Keeks needs to shut the fuck up and die in a fire!  Im so glad my temporary insanity of liking her yesterday was just that; temporary.  Stoopid bitch doesn't know Jax.  Hell, she isn't worthy of licking his dirty toilet bowl.  She's been in town over a year now and hasn't worked one single day. Someone needs to shoot her mooch ass.

As for Levi, I almost threw a lamp at my tv today thanks to his douchery.

Someone at TWoP once said that they loved Lulu's husband Dante but hated Sonny's son Dante.  Let me say, I love Morgan's brother and OLIVIA'S son Dante.  

I am also loving Nathan & Maxie.  RP & KSt have such an easy-going vibe.

• Love 6
Someone at TWoP once said that they loved Lulu's husband Dante but hated Sonny's son Dante.  Let me say, I love Morgan's brother and OLIVIA'S son Dante.

That is so true.  I think I like all the Corinthos spawn when they are hating on Sonny.  That's the only time I find any of them tolerable.  

• Love 4
(edited)
Can the writers give the the people in Sonny's life two brain cells to rub together?  Honestly, it has to do with Connie.  Connie was murdered.  She wrote the initials AJ and now Sonny is living with Ava Jerome.  Come on already.

When you can't figure out shit that Carly and Franco have managed to piece together, you really need to hang your head in shame. 

Also, once she inevitably marries Sonny (because we all know it's coming some time), everyone will be like "but her initials are AC, not AJ." Because the citizens of PC are just that dumb. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 4

I love to see Sonny get hollered at by pretty much anyone, but DZ's version of anger always cracks me up. Like, there's a thin line between anger and insanity, and Dante always ends up crossing that line and looks completely ridiculous. Not to say that Sonny doesn't do the same thing, so maybe it's a family trait.

I'm not one to "ship" couples, but I have to say that I'm on the Nathan/Maxie (Naxie?) bandwagon. I kind of adore them. Also, I kind of loved Diane telling Levi she didn't give two hoots who he was or how he met Maxie. Same.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ugh, Kiki needs to stop appointing herself the expert on all of the relationships in Michael's life.  She knows nothing about Carly and Jax, she's never even met Jax, so she needs to keep her snout out!

Dante tearing into Sonny today - and standing up for Morgan as well as his mother - was a delight.

Kiki sticking her nose into where it doesn't belong? Again?? I'm truly shocked. Kiki would do better to worry about her ass in those jeans. That was not a good look for her.

Dante, on the other hand, looked scrumptious. If he had punched Sonny, it would have made my year. I want Dante/Morgan scenes, damn it!

Aw, Nathan and Maxie are so cute.

I love how Sonny thinks he can order Ava around in every respect, but he gets all perturbed that she has the sheer audacity(!) to leave the couch a mess. Shut up, asshole.

Morgan being protective over his little sister? LOVE.

Free Sam. Free Nina.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 4
(edited)

I kind of loved Diane telling Levi she didn't give two hoots who he was or how he met Maxie.

I definitely loved that. Diane's disdain for Levi was a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

oh I just want to eat up my Det. Special Kitty he is so darn cute! I noticed abc's gh website has a video tribute to shirtless Nathan. MEOW...mama likes![/shallow]

Why does Olivia get a grown ass man for a son and that seabag Carly gets a small child?....well really 3 small children. I know Olivia was only 15 when she had Dante, but she looks like Lulu's sister and younger than Dante. No one should call her grandma!

Nina/Silas/Sam is the most lame story. It makes no sense there is NO badguy. It is just awful. I feel bad for all three but especially MSt, b/c THIS is her introduction story. ugh!

I spent most of my day trying to decide how to kill Franco and Levi in the most efficient way. I decided Levi doing yoga in the park while Franco "sketches" him and a giant meteor falls from the sky right on them. Bubye you to LOSERS!..ugh I dislike them so much.

• Love 1

I wish they could have Dante doing a slow burn over Sonny's treatment of his mother as a sexual convenience and finally just losing it as he finds out Sonny killed AJ. A public blowout where Michael is present and the three brothers bond together to take Sonny down would be so fitting.

Ugh, Levi. Go find your soul mate Kaka and disappear offplanet.

I'm buying a ticket for the Maxie and Nathan train but can they dump the stops at LeviVile?

Dear Jax, come and rescue your daughter. Carly is leaving her home alone with the latest serial killer she's banging.

• Love 8
(edited)

Well gol durn it, our Lil' Dutch Boy is all growed up!  For the first time in forever Dante didn't remind me of a paint can but instead reminded me of all sorts of awesome.  On the shallow side, that haircut, that daygrowth beard, the stance, all of it, looking good.

And then his Sonny take down was a thing of beauty.  There was Dante, laying it all out in bullet point and there was Sonny trying to understand all the big words.  And, of course, getting mad that he, the World's Best Dad is being questioned by the son whose chest he air-conditioned.  Damn kid has no appreciation for the old man.

Dante has come a long way, and that's saying something for someone who was fathered by a tanning lotion and raised by a lasagna pan. 

Franco.....I don't have the energy anymore.  He's just a complete waste of a character and an actor.  Maybe the best thing is to just ignore he exists. 

Kiki should just fall down an elevator shaft or get her hair caught in a blender or trip getting into her wide load jeans and just die already.  Having the nerve to tell Michael how to talk to Jax was only outdone in sheer hutzpah by her asking for an apartment.  That creature is as useless as Franco, and frankly, just as annoying to me. 

The Nina and Silas - and by extension, Sam - have added new meaning to boring.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9
(edited)

Free Sam. Free Nina.

Nina/Silas/Sam is the most lame story. It makes no sense there is NO badguy. It is just awful.

Silas should just vanish some dark and stormy night and then Nina and Sam could rev up her PI business to try and solve the mystery but decide after week one they don't give two fucks and turn their attentions to larger mysteries like why Levi is that funny colour and who stole all of Sonny's shampoo. 

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 2
(edited)

I love to see Sonny get hollered at by pretty much anyone, but DZ's version of anger always cracks me up. Like, there's a thin line between anger and insanity, and Dante always ends up crossing that line and looks completely ridiculous. Not to say that Sonny doesn't do the same thing, so maybe it's a family trait.

I think DZ is great at anger. To show I'm not completely blinded, however, I do think he gets iffy when he tries to full on cry.

Why is Morgan leaving now though? Like the Brownstone isn't up yet, buddy! He was killin' it again today. "No one asked you," to Franco was probably my fave. But I loved when he called himself an idiot, too. It's amazing that he has such self-awareness, what with being the son of Sonny/Carly and all.

Unfinished hovel = better than living with Franco. Like, the writers probably don't remember already, but there were two times last summer when Franco got all creepy and threatening with Morgan, so in addition with everything else he has his own personal reasons not to like the man. Once was in the Quartermaine living room and Franco was all, "you better not hurt Kiki, she's my daughter", and another in the boathouse where Franco started flipping out at him and pushing him (when Morgan had a broken wrist) about no one asking him to donate a sample for Danny.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Favorite lines of the day...

Dante to Sonny: "You selfish son of a bitch"

Morgan to NotTodd!Franco: "No one asked you"

Tracy snarking at Michael and his worthless gf was a nice ending. Good to see Tracy interacting with her grandnephew about the family business instead of being All. About. TG's Gross Current Character.

I love to see Sonny get hollered at by pretty much anyone, but DZ's version of anger always cracks me up. Like, there's a thin line between anger and insanity, and Dante always ends up crossing that line and looks completely ridiculous. Not to say that Sonny doesn't do the same thing, so maybe it's a family trait

That's a perfect way of putting it, I couldn't agree more. Personally I think the other actors enter into another orbit or another realm whenever they have to interact with Maurice as Sonny, because it's as if any weakness/es they may have is amplified by a billion times over. Dom isn't my favourite by far, overall he's pretty decent, but when he is paired with Maurice...oy.

The shouting, and wild hand gestures and bulging eyes from a overreacting Dante while Sonny stares off into space with dark rimmed eyes and whispering about how he didn't "mean to" until he suddenly finds his cracking voice to scream back at him, it did crack me up.

Of course it's the writing that determines how the characters act/react but that doesn't stop me from wanting to double-side slap them all off a parapet for being so shocked that Sonny cheated and imploded lives in the process. The fuck...it's all he ever does! It's all that waste of shitty space has been doing since he started unsheathing his shame shame after he arrived in PC.

He is a serial cheater! He hasn't remained faithful to any female he's been with, married or not, children or not, it doesn't matter, if there's a vagina Sonny will go through it. And no, he doesn't think ahead, he doesn't put his family first before he goes sticking it to people, he is selfish and self centered and acts as if everyone just needs to "understand him" and automatically forgive him his faults and transgressions because that's how sociopaths work.

• Love 1

Made the mistake of catching up this week since most of the good tv shows I watch are on summer hiatus.  Wow, that was that a mistake! With all the mob shootouts, monkey ball viruses, poisoned water supply, hostage crises, and general violence on this show, how the hell are Levi, Sabrina, Rafe, Felix, Kiki, and Franco still standing? Please tell me I won't have to wait until sweeps for a violent death for all those characters.  I usually can't stand the violence on this show, but I'd be clapping my hands in glee if there was a bomb around all those characters while Franco is debating on which color wire should be cut artistically, Kiki is shrieking, Sabrina is trying to use her supposedly workable brain, Rafe just stands around doing rails of blow, Felix is being a caricature with the wire issue because Cosmo said red is out and yellow is in, and Levi suddenly realizes the universe is not all zen and his kidneys are about to explode out his mouth hole and we all get to watch and cheer. Then Maxie and Nathan go out for ribs and laugh and laugh.  Bonus points if Sonny is around the bomb and yelling at it like he yells at women before it explodes in his face.  Could not believe the way he was talking to Anna.  She should have kicked his greasy ass.  

• Love 7