Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

I think she went to someplace that used a bicycle pump on her face.

In positive, transperson news, Henry Lewis Gates, Jr. recently featured Janet Mock on his show, Finding Your Roots. All the episodes this season have been really well done, this one included.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:24 PM, millennium said:

The point I was making is that the book photo is photoshopped to the point of shameless deception.   Just like everything else where Jenner's transition is concerned, it is not a true representation of transgender reality.   The image on the book grossly misrepresents the results of facial feminization surgery on someone of Jenner's age.   It may give false hope and create unrealistic expectations in people who may be considering FFS, or engender dissatisfaction in those who have already had it.   It may also foster bias among the general public who see other transgender people in daily life and wonder why they don't look as good as Jenner does on the book.

But I guess they can't put this on a book cover, can they?

It’s not just Caitlyn.  Check out Instagram.  Hell, check out her family.  They’re all made up like drag queens.  I guess the thing these days is to obliterate your features and become someone else with contouring and filters. 

I cant fault her for wanting to be pretty.   Sometimes I think she looks better than the Klan.  

• Love 2

Caitlyn sounds Iike a first class asshole here and even worse, a crappy parent. For all the hate the Kardashians get I think they're probably better off staying away from this jackass. 

I don’t talk to the Kardashians anymore. The only ones I am concerned about are Kendall and Kylie. They are my biological kids. I spent 23 years carting them around.

Can you imagine how ALL of them feel after hearing such a douchebag comment like that? Its such a nasty comment. As if being blood is the only thing that matters in parenting. And even Kendall and Kylie she doesn't sound like she likes all that much. Did she forget about her other biological kids?

• Love 9

Caitlyn has a point about not trusting the k women re talking about her procedure - Kris would likely sell the info, given her continuous quest for money and attention. imo Kris and Caitlyn deserve each other.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Hasn't the story always been Kris didn't want anymore kids, but when Caitlyn said she'd do all the work, Kris agreed? So now she's going to bitch about carting them around? 

Kris now: “Whew, glad I cut that deal - I can make a lot of kash off those Jenner genes!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Caitlyn has a point about not trusting the k women re talking about her procedure - Kris would likely sell the info, given her continuous quest for money and attention. imo Kris and Caitlyn deserve each other.

I think her relationship with the family was In trouble long before she decided to transition. IMO as soon as the show took off, the cracks started to  grown and expand.  I don’t think she cared if Kris whored out Kim and the other girls as I suspect the relationship with them was already pretty superficial. But when she lost the other two to the Kardashian influence, she wrote them off also.

Actually I think they all pretty much deserve each other.   

• Love 8

We reported earlier how Caitlyn also told Piers that she didn’t trust the Kardashians, especially when it came to keeping her gender reassignment surgery a secret. She said, “It’s none of their businesses. I had already been living as Caitlyn for a year and a half, OK? I didn’t want them to leak it to the press, OK? There was no reason for them to know about it, of course I didn’t trust them.” Apparently, this was the justification for her leaving the last few pages that detailed her gender reassignment surgery out of her autobiography  The Secrets of My Life in a draft she sent to the Kardashians.

I don't believe Jenner had gender reassignment surgery.   Nobody seemed to know she had it done, was in the hospital, etc., yet this is the same person who couldn't manage to keep even the tracheal shave procedure a secret from the paparazzi.  The same person who squeezed every ounce of publicity out of her transition that she possibly could.    And after the alleged surgery, her remarks about it were breezy and dismissive, as if she'd just had a mole removed.  I could be wrong, but I don't buy it.   It seems like a convenient lie to shut down one of the most persistent criticisms of her by comment-section trolls: that she wasn't willing to take her transition all the way.

Many transgender women don't undergo full "gender confirmation" surgery for one reason or another -- money, risk to health, etc.   But most don't hold themselves up to public scrutiny as Jenner did, or behave like an egotistical hypocrite the way Jenner did.   It's wrong to criticize someone for what is ultimately a very personal choice.  Whether Jenner did or didn't makes no difference to me -- she's a self-absorbed asshole with or without a penis.  

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, millennium said:

I don't believe Jenner had gender reassignment surgery.   Nobody seemed to know she had it done, was in the hospital, etc., yet this is the same person who couldn't manage to keep even the tracheal shave procedure a secret from the paparazzi.  The same person who squeezed every ounce of publicity out of her transition that she possibly could.    And after the alleged surgery, her remarks about it were breezy and dismissive, as if she'd just had a mole removed.  I could be wrong, but I don't buy it.   It seems like a convenient lie to shut down one of the most persistent criticisms of her by comment-section trolls: that she wasn't willing to take her transition all the way.

I was a little taken aback by how she talked about it at the time, "it's just a penis" kind of threw me. I've never had one (of my own) & even I feel kind of squeamish just thinking about getting one removed. I can see where she couldn't hide the tracheal shave just because it was sticking out of the middle of her throat where it was pretty easy to see, especially when people were specifically looking.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I was a little taken aback by how she talked about it at the time, "it's just a penis" kind of threw me. I've never had one (of my own) & even I feel kind of squeamish just thinking about getting one removed. I can see where she couldn't hide the tracheal shave just because it was sticking out of the middle of her throat where it was pretty easy to see, especially when people were specifically looking.

You never really get rid of it entirely.   It is repurposed, as they say on Chopped (no pun intended, lol).   

There is such intense scrutiny of that family by the paparazzi that I find nearly impossible to believe Jenner could check into a hospital, have the surgery, and then stay there recovering for several days without anyone finding out.   And even after one leaves the hospital, the recuperation is no picnic.   It's major surgery. 

Based on her past antics, I always thought if Jenner ever did go through with it, there would be a Dateline interview, magazine covers, maybe even a documentary on the E Network, etc., to cash in.   The utter lack of these is what makes me most suspicious.   The news came out in a casual "by the way" manner, not Jenner's style at all.   Maybe that's how she had to approach the "announcement" because anything splashier would have invited a closer look -- at the hospital where the procedure was supposedly done, the surgeon, her recovery, etc.   There are a limited number of surgeons who specialize in this and a limited number of hospitals where the surgery is performed.   In fact, on transgender websites, people discuss surgeons, rate them, rate the hospital facilities, the post-op care, everything.   Not just providers in America, either, but in Mexico, Thailand, and other countries where you can get the work done at a lower price (and higher risk).  This is more than you probably want to know, but people also post graphic photos of the surgical results at various stages of recovery.   These are just average people, but that's how much it all means to them.   Jenner's brush off, "It's just a penis," doesn't ring true to me.  JMO.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Surely it must be illegal for a sports betting company to promote shitty bets in this manner. 

I don't have a problem with this. Sure, they're promoting their company, but so what? They're a legal company, & why not do something like this & donate money too?

4 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't have a problem with this. Sure, they're promoting their company, but so what? They're a legal company, & why not do something like this & donate money too?

For a moment I thought she was going to do a Sharon Stone. 

• Love 1

Honestly, I really hope for his own sake, Brody just completely cuts ties. That poor guy had given his dad so many chances and just gets shit on every time. It's hard to say, but sometimes the parent is too toxic to be around. Caitlyn obviously doesn't give two shits about her kids, least of all the original 4 she bailed on. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Honestly, I really hope for his own sake, Brody just completely cuts ties. That poor guy had given his dad so many chances and just gets shit on every time. It's hard to say, but sometimes the parent is too toxic to be around. Caitlyn obviously doesn't give two shits about her kids, least of all the original 4 she bailed on. 

I agree. Of his 4 previous children, it seems Caitlyn may have the best relationship with Brandon (but I don't know how 'great' that is) but Brandon seems to have simply accepted whatever was given to him without complaint - probably figures it's better than nothing. Brody's contentious relationship with Caitlyn I think stems from needing Caitlyn to take ownership for her poor parenting before they can truly start afresh. But even then, Caitlyn just finds ways to mess it up. I just get the impression that Caitlyn is quite selfish and requires her children to be accommodating to her when that's not what parenting is about.

• Love 9

This is the same idiot that said "my work here is done" when Kylie turned 18 and when talking about Kylie and Kendall a few months back bitched about "carting them around for 23 years". Father of the year right there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I find it interesting that it bothers Caitlyn more that her step kids have dropped her like a hot potato and her elder bio kids who seem to long for her attention are just left dangling in the wind.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

I find it interesting that it bothers Caitlyn more that her step kids have dropped her like a hot potato and her elder bio kids who seem to long for her attention are just left dangling in the wind.

I bet it bothers her even more that the public has dropped her like a hot potato, and there's no coming back.   In the meantime, Kim Kardashian, whom Jenner has always been jealous of, is having meetings at the White House and influencing national policy.   

Poor transgender ambassador.

• Love 4

Miss Irrelevance 2018 pops up to criticize Trump:

Caitlyn Jenner Says Trump’s Been ‘Extraordinarily Disappointing’ on LGBTQ Rights

Trump's been disappointing?   Look in the mirror, asshole.   

I never believed your "advocacy" would amount to a hill of beans, and time has proven me right.

But a lot of misguided fools did hope that you might rise above your own vanity and famewhoring to try to make life more tolerant for transgender people who aren't famous or rich, or who don't court the paparazzi every time they get coffee at Starbucks.   They watched your vapid, inane show waiting for you to turn the corner, see the light, get a clue, etc., only to have those hopes canceled as quickly as I AM CAIT.

Wait, what?   It's not your fault?   You've been misunderstood this whole time?  Well fuck me!  The whole transgender community must be wrong about you.   It's not you, it's us!   

How Caitlyn Jenner Is Secretly Fighting Trump’s White House on Transgender Rights

Yeah, right.

(As a sidenote, the comments section following that piece in Variety is very depressing.   I don't know if it's the result of the current political climate or resentment of transgender people whipped up by Jenner's attention-seeking antics.   Either way ...)

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6

Caitlyn Jenner wants to play a Marvel villain: ‘The baddest-ass lady you’ve ever seen’

“And it scared the hell out of me,” Jenner said. “And then four months later, they call up: ‘Would you be interested in a screen test for ‘Superman’?” She auditioned, but she was relieved when she didn’t get the part.

“It was just too much for me,” Jenner said. “I would have gone down as the most macho guy in the world, and that’s not me. It’s not even close to being me.” She smiled. “That’s why I want to play that bad-ass bitch. I can play that girl.”

Caitlyn Jenner Wants You To Think She’s Helping LGBTQ Rights

So Caitlyn Jenner did a huge fucking puff-piece with Variety for their “Trans Hollywood” issue and they refer to her as “the world’s most famous transgender woman,” so right from the get-go we have a problem. More like Caitlyn Jenner is the most famous transgender woman you would see in a Ted Cruz campaign ad. Speaking of, Caitlyn talks a lot about being a transgender Republican and says she didn’t get a lot of support from the trans community after she made it clear she voted for Trump. Shocking.

Variety article:  How Caitlyn Jenner Is Secretly Fighting Trump’s White House on Transgender Rights

Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia Hutchins are 'very close'

I find  Caitlyn, and Bruce before her, to be inane and insufferable.

She said: "If I'm out, I take a minimum of 30 selfies with people. It drives everyone around me crazy.

"That may be the first time they've met anybody who's trans.

"I want that to be a pleasurable experience. I want to be nice to people. I want to have a smile on my face.

"And they walk away and say,  'Oh, my God! Caitlyn was so nice.' That's the way I want them to think of trans people. That we're nice."

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

I think, and have thought for awhile, that there is a deliberate attempt to look Kardashian like. I also think that the 22 year old is probably looking for some reflected low rate fame. Call me jaded. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ramble said:

I think, and have thought for awhile, that there is a deliberate attempt to look Kardashian like. I also think that the 22 year old is probably looking for some reflected low rate fame. Call me jaded. 

She’s spent 25 yrs with the Kardashians, it’s probably ingrained in her that they are the epitome of what a woman looks  like.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I know I'm nitpicking but why are they saying she wore a minidress.  The dress is clearly not mini as it is down to her knees.

I’m just grateful it’s NOT mini.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Maya said:

What is Cameo?

“Cameo lets fans book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people.”

Want Caitlyn to wish you or someone else a happy birthday via video, $1000. !! I’ve seen others with them for $10. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, abbey said:

it is pretty sad when people will pay, sometimes in big bucks, to have someone who doesn't know them and will never know them wish

them a happy birthday etc. 

ITA. I fail to see the appeal, but what do I know?

• Love 1