Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Interesting choice of picture for the cake

Is that Khloe between Kim & Kourtney? It doesn't look like anyone I've ever seen before.

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Could be, apparently Khloe wasn't there, so it isn't her.

No special porcupine cake either. They always have  them at Kardashian parties!!

Wonder who chose the pic? I figured she would prefer one in her new configuration. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wonder who chose the pic? I figured she would prefer one in her new configuration. 

Not only that, but why are only Kylie & Kendall on it? What about Brody, Brandon, Cassandra, & Burt?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Not only that, but why are only Kylie & Kendall on it? What about Brody, Brandon, Cassandra, & Burt?

Who, who, who and who?? Lol I did see Brandon in the background. 

Do you think she has any photos with them as kids? Kris said she offered her pics and mementos from their time together and she passed. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Caitlyn is a shitty deadbeat father. The kind everyone hates. She appears to have the habit of abandoning her children once the relationship with the mother ends.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if Caitlyn is wanting to slither her way back on KUWTK. Her own series was cancelled after 2 seasons. And she was seen on her birthday with Kim and Kourtney. I know both of them were not speaking to Caitlyn not too long ago, because of the way Caitlyn treated their mom. And now this birthday post.  Things that make you go hmmm.....

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

I wonder if Caitlyn is wanting to slither her way back on KUWTK. Her own series was cancelled after 2 seasons. And she was seen on her birthday with Kim and Kourtney. I know both of them were not speaking to Caitlyn not too long ago, because of the way Caitlyn treated their mom. And now this birthday post.  Things that make you go hmmm.....

My money is on Caitlyn missing her KUWTK paychecks. And of course the attention. And getting all pretty and glamorous for her talking heads.

• Love 8

I read another little blurb saying the same thing and in that one she mentioned how Brandon is all good with it, but Khloe isn't taking to her and she has no idea why. Uh, A) you know exactly why and B) if you were that broken up about it, reach out to her. And how about your non Kardashian kids? How's your son Brody? I think the first two kids have LONG accepted their dad sucks and have zero shits to give, so that ship has sailed. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I may knock the K's for a lot of things but I always felt bad for any of them who had a hard time accepting Caitlyn's transitioning. It can't be an easy thing to come to terms with. 

Then they should have been honest from the start with Caitlyn and with viewers. Instead they tried to play it as if they were all hunky dory and accepting of it. And I can’t imagine it’s that easy in any family.

So did Khloe send her flowers on her birthday? I thought Caitlyn posted a pic of a big bouquet from Khloe. If she did, then Khloe is an ass. Who sends flowers to someone you don’t speak to?. 

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Then they should have been honest from the start with Caitlyn and with viewers. Instead they tried to play it as if they were all hunky dory and accepting of it. And I can’t imagine it’s that easy in any family.

So did Khloe send her flowers on her birthday? I thought Caitlyn posted a pic of a big bouquet from Khloe. If she did, then Khloe is an ass. Who sends flowers to someone you don’t speak to?. 

Khloe didn’t go out, pick out flowers and sent them herself or delivered them personally.

Caitlyn’s birthday is probably on the family’s google/apple calendar and when she got an alert X days before and texted her assistant to take care of it. Or, more likely, her assistant has access to the calendar and takes care of all the petty gifting. Gotta keep up appearances. If you asked Khloe she probably had no idea what the flowers she sent Caitlyn looked like.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Khloe didn’t go out, pick out flowers and sent them herself or delivered them personally.

Caitlyn’s birthday is probably on the family’s google/apple calendar and when she got an alert X days before and texted her assistant to take care of it. Or, more likely, her assistant has access to the calendar and takes care of all the petty gifting. Gotta keep up appearances. If you asked Khloe she probably had no idea what the flowers she sent Caitlyn looked like.

Sorry but Khloe is an adult. I can’t imagine her assistant wouldn’t be smart enough to ask about sending flowers to her ex step father.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sorry but Khloe is an adult. I can’t imagine her assistant wouldn’t be smart enough to ask about sending flowers to her ex step father.  

It doesn’t matter whether she likes or hates Caitlyn. Or if she wants to have those flowers sent in her name. She has two lives: her personal, real life and her KarJenner Brand life. Having her assistant send out some stupid flowers is part of her public persona.

• Love 6

Awww... she got eliminated from the game show and no one was there to greet her.

Poor her, now she knows how her kids felt. Plus, I love that the girlfriend wasn't there either. I don't know how the show works or where it's filmed, so I doubt they could have her just waiting on stand bye though, although it seems like they had someone for all the other contestants. 

ETA.... I wouldn't put it past her to not even have asked any of her family to be ready to be there though. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 2

Kardashian-Jenner Clan Explains Why Nobody Attended Caitlyn's 'I'm A Celeb' Elimination

Brandon reportedly let an inquiring fan know that no one from the show ever reached out to them.

"Honestly, nobody reached out to set it up," he replied to a fan who reached out via Instagram direct message, according to a screenshot posted by Mirorr U.K. "I think it might have been a 'storyline' the producers wanted to fabricate in order to get more empathy for Caitlyn. That's how that kind of TV works."

Kim re-shared a post about his alleged comment and reiterated the sentiment. "Exactly what Brandon said!!!!" she tweeted. "NO ONE from I'm A Celeb even reached out and asked for letters, appearances or anything from any Kardashians or Jenners."

I wouldn't put it past Caitlyn to tell the producers not to ask anybody to be there to gain herself some sympathy.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, GaT said:

I wouldn't put it past Caitlyn to tell the producers not to ask anybody to be there to gain herself some sympathy.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I believe Kim and Brandon. And of course she is getting a ton of sympathy.

• Love 4

I happened to see a film recently on HBO about the writing of Caitlyn's autobiography. I'll include a link for the trailer. I checked and it's not listed on the thread for HBO documentaries. Buzz also wrote the story about Caitlyn on the Vanity Fair cover. 

This was one of the most bizarre and fascinating films I have ever seen OMG.  If anyone else saw it or watches, please post. I'd love to compare thoughts.  It's more about the co-author of the book than Caitlyn, but, still......it's very revealing and shows Caitlyn in a way that I have not seen her before.   It's amazing how much A LIKE Caitlyn is with Buzz Bissinger, the co-author are.  Buzz's third wife describes him as a narcissist. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0IGgpiPss

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1

Who is the blonde in the photo? 

Nevermind, I realized it's Sophia Hutchins. I swear, I thought it was Ivanka Trump at first.  I never noticed the resemblance before, but now I think it's an odd choice of girlfriend for someone who used to be so friendly with Trump.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

Caitlyn's beyond-bony chicken leg is disturbingly unappealing. It's quite sad to see an athlete who knows all about muscle mass and tone ending up looking like this. FFS, hide that shit under a longer skirt, or pants. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Caitlyn's beyond-bony chicken leg is disturbingly unappealing. It's quite sad to see an athlete who knows all about muscle mass and tone ending up looking like this. FFS, hide that shit under a longer skirt, or pants. 

When I was on my honeymoon  in Hawaii, many, many, many, MANY years ago, I was lying on my stomach on a chaise lounge poolside, when the most amazing pair of male legs walked by. Tan & muscled, they were very attractive & I remember thinking it was too bad I was on my honeymoon LOL. Guess who those legs belonged to? Yep, it was Caitlyn back when she was still called Bruce. Things have certainly changed.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 2

I always wonder if Caitlin is really happy with her new life. I have a feeling that losing White male privilege must have been earth shattering and eye opening for her in many ways. She seems to be alone and ostracized from her children. I wish her well..

• Love 5

Yeah, I bet she thought she'd be fawned over and more famous than ever, have a real second act. And honestly, she probably could have if she didn't go full on Kardashian with it. Instead of becoming a role model, she became a self important fame whore. Even worse, she's an unlikable self important fame whore. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Yeah, I bet she thought she'd be fawned over and more famous than ever, have a real second act. And honestly, she probably could have if she didn't go full on Kardashian with it. Instead of becoming a role model, she became a self important fame whore. Even worse, she's an unlikable self important fame whore. 

She was probably a self important famewhore even before she transitioned, we just didn't realize it.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, emma675 said:

I always thought Bruce was a whiny, entitled bitch, so I was surprised when people expected Caitlyn to be any different. 

Sometimes the person that they transition to is nicer than the person that started out as because they are finally happy with who they are. Though that doesn't seem to be the case with Caitlyn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, GaT said:

Sometimes the person that they transition to is nicer than the person that started out as because they are finally happy with who they are. Though that doesn't seem to be the case with Caitlyn.

This is only speculation of course, but I’ve thought for a while that once she came out as Caitlyn, she quickly got bored of it/was appointed with the experience.

My theory is that she enjoys nails/makeup/hair and dresses. Which is wonderful. But hair/makeup/dresses do not a woman make. That is extremely superficial. Actually being a woman is more than she can handle/more than she bargained for.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 12
On 2/22/2020 at 5:57 PM, ginger90 said:

That big ass table, and I’ll bet rarely are all  those chairs used. 
I hope if  Caitlyn does sit at that table to eat dinner, she takes advantage of the view. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Holy shit, has she had a lot of work done. Every wrinkle has been smoothed off of her face & neck, unless the video is somehow photoshopped?

On 5/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, GaT said:

Holy shit, has she had a lot of work done. Every wrinkle has been smoothed off of her face & neck, unless the video is somehow photoshopped?

She’s addicted to plastic surgery. She’s a real Kardashian in that sense.

And someone please send a stylist her way. She needs to wear Kate Middleton type dresses. They fit her figure better and are more age appropriate.