Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

As a black woman I'm gonna hold off on thinking Khloe is afflicted with colorism on her own child for the moment.  A quick scan of her Instagram feed shows all of her pictures have that pink/rose colored fliter except for a few. Maybe this is her way of looking at the world through rose colored glasses? 

I'm sharing this picture I just saw on her Instagram and it's in the same rose/pink filter, but what's making me give it a double take and look hard at it is her face. 

I know the running joke was that Khloe looked transgender in apology to all transgender people out there she really looks transgender in this photo. I don't know if it's the heavy makeup or if the fillers or whatever plastic surgery, dermatology office, or whatever they're doing now that's the hot new thing for rich ladies who lunch.

her face looks completely different from a few months ago and it's like you all said she is definitely going too far with the injections or something.

PicsArt_01-10-02.38.47.jpg

Her nose looks more than just contoured here - but is it surgery or photoshop?

• Love 1
On 1/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, vast wasteland said:

If you ever had any doubt that these two were related, let this shot set the record straight

I guess the writer of this article is alluding to Khloe not being a "real" Kardashian?  Ummm...regardless of father rumors, of course there is no doubt they are related, they have the same mother!

• Love 2

That nose is looking real late stage Michael Jackson-ish.

I agree with all the posters that say that she's using filters to lighten True's skin. Yeah, she dates black men, but she probably looked at how light North turned out for Kim/Kanye and figured since she is lighter than Kim, she'd probably have an even fairer skinned baby. I don't expect this idiot to understand how genetics work. She thinks people still buy that Rob is her bio dad, even though she looks exactly like Alex and if you want to throw OJ in the mix, she and Sydney Simpson did kind of resemble each other when they were younger.

If Khloe's pregnant again, and that baby comes out high yellow, good bless poor True.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 4

Khloe should be thanking her lucky stars True takes after Tristan. I've seen Khloe's baby pictures and let's just say she was rather, um, an interesting looking child.....

Skin color would be the least of my concerns if my child dodged a genetic bullet. 

• Love 9

Khloe reminds me of several girls I knew in high school, white girls who always dated black guys. Always talking about how cute biracial babies are, but it was always a specific type of biracial (light skin). Every single one of those girls would have shit a brick if they did have a biracial baby and it came out dark like True. There is still colorism, even when you date someone of a different race. Khloe claims to not see color, but she only dates black men. She is clearly very unhappy with True's skin color.

• Love 5

If Khloe is indeed pregnant again, then True better start looking for a loving foster/adoptive family. Because if that baby turns out light skinned, then Khloe will be all over him or her and drop True like a hot potato. Not only will she favor the new kid and hardly spend time/attention on True, when they’re growing up True will become Khloe’s Khloe. She will treat her like the ugly duckling.

Khloe is insecure, narcissistic, mean and vindictive. Not the loving, accepting kind of mother.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 5

There are some that say not seeing color is offensive, that you should see color, embrace color and accept all that comes with color.  The idea of being color blind is really a thing of the past.

Khloe has a bi-racial child with a black man.  They are a multiracial family.  That is a wonderful thing.  Don't whitewash it - literally!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

There are some that say not seeing color is offensive, that you should see color, embrace color and accept all that comes with color.  The idea of being color blind is really a thing of the past.

Khloe has a bi-racial child with a black man.  They are a multiracial family.  That is a wonderful thing.  Don't whitewash it - literally!

I always cringe inside when someone claims they don't see color. Yes you do and that's okay. I know they mean well, but it's ridiculous. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I always cringe inside when someone claims they don't see color. Yes you do and that's okay. I know they mean well, but it's ridiculous. 

As a woman of color it's completely ridiculous when someone says "I don't see color" like yes you do. *Eye roll*

• Love 11

This reminds me of couples on talk shows, such as Dr Phil, and back in the day, Oprah. Couples seemed to think it made them seem wise or something, when they said they didn’t see their partner’s color. To me it seemed dismissive , disrespectful, and drove me nuts.

• Love 6

“On the day Khloé was born, her father gave me three beautiful gold bracelets with diamonds," she says. "I held onto them for 34 years waiting for the moment I could give them to Khloé when she had her first child."

"To be able to give Khloé a piece of diamond jewelry that her father chose on the day she was born was incredibly special, and was a really emotional moment for us both," Jenner continues. "I hope she will save the bracelets and pass down to True when she has children."

https://www.glamour.com/story/kris-jenner-family-heirloom-for-khloe-kardashian

”Her father” - but she doesn’t say Robert.

Any reason Kris is putting this out there right now?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“On the day Khloé was born, her father gave me three beautiful gold bracelets with diamonds," she says. "I held onto them for 34 years waiting for the moment I could give them to Khloé when she had her first child."

"To be able to give Khloé a piece of diamond jewelry that her father chose on the day she was born was incredibly special, and was a really emotional moment for us both," Jenner continues. "I hope she will save the bracelets and pass down to True when she has children."

https://www.glamour.com/story/kris-jenner-family-heirloom-for-khloe-kardashian

”Her father” - but she doesn’t say Robert.

Any reason Kris is putting this out there right now?

Didn't we hear about this when Khloe gave birth? It sounds familiar to me. No idea why Glamour would publish a story on it today though. 

• Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 1:07 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

It is time Khloe accepts her daughter is a dark skinned girl. At this rate, she’ll soon start bleaching her skin. 

I don't understand why, if these women want light skinned children, they have babies with black men.  It just makes no sense to me at all. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Talky Tina said:

I don't understand why, if these women want light skinned children, they have babies with black men.  It just makes no sense to me at all. 

I believe she definitely wants a black baby, but just a very light skinned one. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Too good not to share. Looks like Khloe decided to take Kim's spandex bicycle shorts and add some ostrich feathers. She wore this get-up to a basketball game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhloeTristan.jpg

Those are her boots not the Spandex pants she's wearing.

After a quick Google search they're YSL 

boots which can be yours if you can find em for $4,000.  Ugly expensive ass boots.

Screenshot_2019-01-17-16-08-33.png

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Those are her boots not the Spandex pants she's wearing.

After a quick Google search they're YSL 

boots which can be yours if you can find em for $4,000.  Ugly expensive ass boots.

Screenshot_2019-01-17-16-08-33.png

Thank you for clearing up that mystery, carolinagirl81! I can't believe I was right about those being ostrich feathers. Ha! Khloe seems to have a penchant for wearing crazy thigh-high boots. I think she had a really expensive pair on at Christmas too. The K's fashion sense is really beyond me!

• Love 4
On 1/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

I believe she definitely wants a black baby, but just a very light skinned one. 

I thought people wanted healthy, happy kids.  Who gives a damn what color their skin is?  Oh right, I have to remember who we're talking about here.

14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Again with the head gear - but darling little girl... 

That picture of her in the sink looks like a serious accident waiting to happen.  I know someone was right there taking the picture, but all it would take is one second for her to fall backwards out of the sink.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I swear to God, I thought that was Lil Kim standing next to Khloe. These women are starting to look like freakish clones of one another with their shaved down noses and rock hard cheek implants.

Really. Yet they seem to have no clue that they’re getting creepier and creepier!

• Love 7

She’s posting “ cryptic” messages about being hurt.. (according to OK magazine). 

All a set up to get chatter going about a possible break up. Soon she’ll post a nasty comment about the haters “reading into” things that they know nothing about. 

Same old same old... 

“Cryptic” interesting word, she’s definitely morphed into that realm in the looks department. 

• Love 5

Adorable video.  Her laugh is adorable and it really is the best sound you can hear from a child. Though I don't know see why she had to put a filter on a video recording.

On a Khloe note, this video seems to offer proof that her horrible Michael Jackson'eque nose is not a bad nose job but just a bad contouring decision. Girl, please stop. You look a mess with your nose looking that thinned out. It does not suit her face at all.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Poor True, not even old enough to use the toilet, & already the camera is irresistible to her. Apple, tree, etc.

True has probably never seen her mom without a phone in her hand or nearby - same for Kim’s kids. North already strikes dramatic poses when the camera is on her, and pouts when it isn’t - just like her mom.

• Love 10

I was just at Sephora and they're pimping Khloe and Malika's Becca collection with a display next to the cash register. I'm disappointed that respectable brands like Becca and Sephora feel the need to kiss Kardashian ass, and that Malika, the ultimate parasite, is benefitting from this.

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

More baby joy...

True is so cute without the turbans and headbands. I will say that Khloe looks like a much more hands-on mother than Kim, whose kids always look bewildered when she tries to interact with them. Those claws though, not safe for a baby! 

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Malika, the ultimate parasite, is benefitting from this.

Malika & Jonathan both owe any money they make to how much they're sucked up to a Kardashian. I wonder if Jordyn (Kylie's BFF) is the same.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, GaT said:

Malika & Jonathan both owe any money they make to how much they're sucked up to a Kardashian. I wonder if Jordyn (Kylie's BFF) is the same.

I don't think I've ever seen Jonathan's name on any of Kim's products, or Jordyn's on Kylie's. Malika's name is right up there with Khloe's on the Sephora display. That's a whole different level of sucking up/taking advantage.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I don't think I've ever seen Jonathan's name on any of Kim's products, or Jordyn's on Kylie's. Malika's name is right up there with Khloe's on the Sephora display. That's a whole different level of sucking up/taking advantage.

Jonathan used his association with the Ks for his fame, & that got him the whole "foodgod" crap & things like this https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6481423/Keeping-Kardashians-star-Jonathan-Cheban-lands-multi-million-dollar-contract.html. He would never have gotten this if he didn't have his nose up Kim's ass for years. Plus, he's been on other reality shows just because he's famous for being a Kardashian hanger on.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Jordyn actually has done the exact thing. There was a full "Kylie and Jordyn" line of Kylie Cosmetics. She's a huge hanger on and is right up there with Malika.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

Jonathan used his association with the Ks for his fame, & that got him the whole "foodgod" crap & things like this https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6481423/Keeping-Kardashians-star-Jonathan-Cheban-lands-multi-million-dollar-contract.html. He would never have gotten this if he didn't have his nose up Kim's ass for years. Plus, he's been on other reality shows just because he's famous for being a Kardashian hanger on.

1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

Jordyn actually has done the exact thing. There was a full "Kylie and Jordyn" line of Kylie Cosmetics. She's a huge hanger on and is right up there with Malika.

I stand corrected!

42 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

And Jordyn has her own line of athletic leisure clothes that's popular now. Which she probably would have gotten if she wasn't Kardashian-Jenner adjacent.

Also Malika, like what else does she have her hands in to bring money in? Her sister twin is married with a family, so they're not acting anymore. 

Matter fact is the sister twin still married? 

Is Malika still dating that rapper guy? 

Like I really don't know any about the Hagg Twins other than they were in the movie ATL, and one is a Kardashian "BFF" 

• Love 3
On 19/01/2019 at 12:38 PM, howmanywords said:

Holy crap..I'm starting to see why every single picture Khloe posts on Instagram is altered, lightened, airbrushed and softened to death. Here's the reality. Yikes.

xpq1yh.jpg

That lip looks infected. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And Jordyn has her own line of athletic leisure clothes that's popular now. Which she probably would have gotten if she wasn't Kardashian-Jenner adjacent.

Also Malika, like what else does she have her hands in to bring money in? Her sister twin is married with a family, so they're not acting anymore. 

Matter fact is the sister twin still married? 

Is Malika still dating that rapper guy? 

Like I really don't know any about the Hagg Twins other than they were in the movie ATL, and one is a Kardashian "BFF" 

Malika ”dated” Ronnie (Jersey Shore) for a hot minute.  That’s all I know about her.  Bible.  

@kokapetl thanks so much, now I’ll never unsee her herpes lip!  She’s also shades of Lady Elaine in that close up pic.  Make it stop!!!!!

• Love 6

Jordyn and Kylie really do seem like best friends - from what I’ve seen on Kylie’s show and instagrams. It’s probably not so easy for celebs to trust people, and they need to keep their true friends close. imo it’s not crazy that they’d help their friends with careers, since those besties have (foolishly) put themselves and their own success on the back burner.

• Love 8

Since the Kardashians themselves aren't famous for any actual talent, I'm not going to judge anyone for managing to benefit off of them.  Years ago, Kim was the on who was Paris Hilton adjacent.

• Love 9

Khloe Kardashian's Cryptic Social Media Posts Have Fans Speculating Once Again

Khloe goes deep and enigmatic.

And on Wednesday morning, True Thompson's proud mom took to Instagram Stories with a few interesting topics.

Khloe began by sharing a lengthy quote from author R. M. Drake.

"There will be some things you won't get over. Some things that will sting you so hard they will set you back to where you started. And you will hurt and hurt and hurt, but you will also rise from it," the quote read. "You will learn from the past.  You will adapt and survive no matter how hard it gets. You will shape your own reality and accept how you should never settle for anything less than you deserve."

"I wish I had the time for the nervous breakdown I deserve," she wrote in one post.

Another stated, "Sending love to everyone who's trying their best to heal from things that they don't discuss."

• Love 1