Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

and it’s one thing to have a girl with the Community Peen, a son might emulate his sleazy ways.

The main life lesson for Tristan's sons should be that, unlike your father, you don't have to procreate with every woman you have sex with so eh..take precautions, all you Tristan Jr.'s. But for daughter True, the example of her mother is far more damaging because it goes to the heart of self-esteem and self-respect: There is no man alive that you should allow to drag you through the mud just to be in his life and mistakenly feel you are desirable and loved. Unfortunately, this is Khloe's humiliating pattern of behavior and sadly, what her daughter may learn and emulate.

• Sad 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

How about Travesty?

I’d like to suggest to Khloé, avoiding anything close to “Travis” or”Scott”. With Travis Barker, Scott Dissick, & Travis Scott, they’re too close & similar. I’d also like to suggest that she be finished procreating with that heinous excuse for a man.

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe Khloe will distinguish herself from the other baby mamas by naming the baby Tristan Jr. - before some rando, as Kim put it, grabs that high honor.

Full name: Tristan Trevor James Thompson - I could see Khloe calling him TJ

This reminds me of a situation Van Morrison got himself into. He and his wife chose not to make their son a third (though they did include Ivan in his name). A couple of years later, his side piece named their son George Ivan Morrison III - double whammy for the Mrs. 

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I honestly wouldn’t be that surprised if she picked Tristan Jr. lol.

Of course that'll be the baby's name. That'll be another one up on the other 2 baby mommas that Khloe will have. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’d also like to suggest that she be finished procreating with that heinous excuse for a man.

I rather Khloe never ever procreate ever again. She's not taking care of the one she got (True) & I'm certain that she is not going to take care of the 2nd child. 

19 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

But for daughter True, the example of her mother is far more damaging because it goes to the heart of self-esteem and self-respect: There is no man alive that you should allow to drag you through the mud just to be in his life and mistakenly feel you are desirable and loved. Unfortunately, this is Khloe's humiliating pattern of behavior and sadly, what her daughter may learn and emulate.

Self-esteem & self-respect is not in Khloe's vocabulary. It never has & it never will. And Khloe's life & well being is mud and not the good fun kind of mud.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

She sure can pick them. His son is due to be born any day, if he hasn't been already, & where's the father?

Tristan Thompson Seen Partying in Greece

Tristan Thompson is about to be a new dad again -- but instead of being in L.A. for the imminent birth ... he's halfway across the world, living it up with some lovely ladies.

TMZ has obtained footage of the NBA star at a club called Bonbonniere in Mykonos, Greece very early Friday morning (2:30 AM) -- where we're told he was surrounded by friends, plus, some female company ... a handful of women seemingly hanging around near him too.

I guess he's looking around for True's next sibling.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Of course that'll be the baby's name. That'll be another one up on the other 2 baby mommas that Khloe will have. 

Yep.  Get in there first.

(The whole Tristan name thang)

And can I say one more thing?? Does anyone else think it's a LITTLE BIT weird that the mom is a KK and the dad is a TT.... Was this all a setup by Kris because these children will have matching initials?  That look good and symmetrical??

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

What was Khloe’s excuse for not being able to carry her own baby?

Hideous, horrible MIGRAINE headaches. Of course.  And.....??

The heartbreak of overexposed cuticles.

Baby? Whut, ME?  I'm ALMOST disabled!!

• LOL 5

Khloe sucks and I don’t know why it’s even news anymore that Tristan is off partying but I don’t really blame her for using a surrogate. If I was rich and having a baby I would use a surrogate. You get to still have fun while the baby is being cooked and you don’t have to deal with annoying prego things. Plus the surrogate gets paid sweet money I think so seems like a win win lol.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

What was Khloe’s excuse for not being able to carry her own baby?

Low progesterone and high risk for miscarriage. I had that too - you use progesterone cream leading up to pregnancy. 

imo she doesn’t want to lose the skinny body she’s worked so hard for.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Low progesterone and high risk for miscarriage. I had that too - you use progesterone cream leading up to pregnancy. 

imo she doesn’t want to lose the skinny body she’s worked so hard for.

I don’t believe that excuse. Much like Kim’s BS.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Khloe sucks and I don’t know why it’s even news anymore that Tristan is off partying but I don’t really blame her for using a surrogate. If I was rich and having a baby I would use a surrogate. You get to still have fun while the baby is being cooked and you don’t have to deal with annoying prego things. Plus the surrogate gets paid sweet money I think so seems like a win win lol.

Nobody wins in this situation. Except for Kris, but she sucks & is very revolting. Plus, she sold her soul for some doughnuts & Now-Laters a long long time ago.

Khloe's soul ran away from her dumb & useless ass a very long time ago & it never came back.

As for the surrogate, except for the money, why would I want to make these worthless idiots a baby they they're not going to care about & take care of? I guess her soul & self-respect (like the Kardashians) isn't worth a damn.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Anyone who actually thinks this way - should have no business being a parent.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

It’s so creepy to me that the k-j sisters think (rightly) that all their children are precious and loved - but the other children of their baby daddies are just the no-count kids of “some rando.” wtf

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2022 at 11:46 AM, thestorm said:

Anyone who actually thinks this way - should have no business being a parent.

Well I see nothing wrong with not wanting to carry your baby. Khloe sucks and shouldn’t be having another but carrying a baby doesn’t make you special. 

• Love 1
On 7/17/2022 at 3:15 PM, nexxie said:

It’s so creepy to me that the k-j sisters think (rightly) that all their children are precious and loved - but the other children of their baby daddies are just the no-count kids of “some rando.” wtf

You raise a good point.  Khloe has been so busy vilifying or ignoring Tristan's past "discretions" that it seems that she has forgotten or disregarded that there are other "victims" of Tristan's.  Consider what happened to Jordyn.  This most recent baby mama.  And above all -- a child.  The common scum denominator is Tristan.  Khloe's anger should have always be directed nowhere else.  

As for who is a worse role model, for me the jury is out.  From Tristan, both kids have a father who can't respect their mother enough to keep his dick in his pants.  Who sleeps around. Who can't be faithful.  That sends one message about what a good dad can be and it's a big one.

Then you have Khloe who has never had the self respect and confidence, even before Tristan.  Who can't stand up for herself and sends a message that the behavior of the scumbag above is okay for a reason that you deem important enough.

Bottom line, those children are fucked.  

• Applause 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

You raise a good point.  Khloe has been so busy vilifying or ignoring Tristan's past "discretions" that it seems that she has forgotten or disregarded that there are other "victims" of Tristan's.  Consider what happened to Jordyn.  This most recent baby mama.  And above all -- a child.  The common scum denominator is Tristan.  Khloe's anger should have always be directed nowhere else.  

As for who is a worse role model, for me the jury is out.  From Tristan, both kids have a father who can't respect their mother enough to keep his dick in his pants.  Who sleeps around. Who can't be faithful.  That sends one message about what a good dad can be and it's a big one.

Then you have Khloe who has never had the self respect and confidence, even before Tristan.  Who can't stand up for herself and sends a message that the behavior of the scumbag above is okay for a reason that you deem important enough.

Bottom line, those children are fucked.  

There are pics of Tristan holding hands with possible baby mama #4 in Greece, but I won’t skeeve everyone out by posting them.

Edited by nexxie
  • Sad 2
17 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There are pics of Tristan holding hands with possible baby mama #4 in Greece, but I won’t skeeve everyone out by posting them.

Yeah, I've seen the pictures. At least he's out and about truly single. Someone on TikTok was talking about a rumor that the woman he's seen in Greece with is Kanye's former Kim Bot 3.0 I forget her name now but it was the last woman Kanye was linked to. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

I probably shouldn't mention this, but, judging by the photos of the woman from behind, I guess we all know what attracts Tristan. Maybe that's why he decided to go screwing around (well, that & the fact that he's scum), Khloe lost a large portion of her ass.

• LOL 4

The biggest portion of ass Khloe ever lost was Tristan. 😉 

He’s always been a cheater, & he always will be. He cheated with Khloe (or, likely overlapped her with baby mama #1), then cheated on Khloe more times than I can count. The only possible thing that might change him, might, is if True gets blindsided by a cheater, once she reaches adulthood. Then, he’ll see how awful it is to be cheated on, & how devastating the consequences are. That’d require him to genuinely love True, beyond being his 1st meal ticket, though, so it likely won’t happen.

If they announce how happy they are when their son is born, & Khloe gushes about what an amazing father he is, I will vomit. Can’t believe he’s still never seen the most recent baby, who’s 7 months old now.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, nkotb said:

The biggest portion of ass Khloe ever lost was Tristan. 😉 

What about herself?! The biggest portion of ass could careless about True & her well being while still trying to put on happy face about herself & Tristan being there for each other & the kids. The 2nd kid is going to suffer the same fate as True. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t follow her or any of the rest of the coven on SM, but I’d rather read pointless platitudes than see ratchet  pictures of her and Kim. Now those are disturbing and vomit inducing.

What gets me most about the platitudes is that she thinks posting them makes her look strong, intelligent, and empowered, when in reality everyone knows she's a needy, pathetic loser with no self-respect. She did the exact same thing when Tristan cheated on her before she gave birth to True, but now it's even worse because she has learned nothing and keeps ending up in the same place. She's tragic.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

But does she just have love for him or still IN love with Tristan

A friend of the clan told Page Six: “It’s just sad sometimes when you really want something to work.

“Khloe's very open about the fact that she knows her life is public and that’s a choice she made — but still, it’s just hard to have this all play out in public.”

One industry insider told Page Six that Kardashian had originally planned to announce her second child on Season 2 of “The Kardashians” on Hulu, “but that was before the news of Tristan cheating and the breakup happened.

“Once it was determined that they’d be going through the pregnancy somewhat separately, word got out to too many people and they realized it was likely going to leak and that it would be hard to keep things secret before the September premiere.”

Another source close to the family said: “Khloe always wanted True to have a little brother, that was her dream. When she and Tristan created the embryos together, they were very much in love, and Khloe was excited for the future.”

“Her friends were so upset about the Tristan drama, and then those who were really in the loop knew that it was even more complicated because they had a baby on the way.”

Sources said Kardashian is now looking forward to her son’s upcoming birth and has not spoken with Thompson, who is now signed with the Chicago Bulls and also has a 5-year-old son, Prince, with ex Jordan Craig, outside of co-parenting since December.

And yet, she has no plans to kick Thompson out of her life, sources added.

The industry insider said: “I’m told that Khloe still loves Tristan, she is fixed on redeeming him, and nothing would shock me if they got back together again. This is really why the family is not shunning Tristan. They’re standing by Khloe, of course. The Kardashians always stick together.”

Girl what? LMAO! PMK is working hard. Not shunning Tristan? All of the sisters unfollowed him on Instagram... so that's making a statement but once they announce that the baby has been born/post pictures they'll re-follow him again. 

• Love 2

News of Khloe’s baby boy was supposed to be announced in season two - but that got leaked. (Kris may want Kylie to save her new baby name for season two as the new reveal.)

So, happily moving into the new house together in season one was preempted by Tristan’s deception and third child. And, happily announcing their surrogate’s pregnancy in season two will be preempted by the Kar-J family’s pretend worries about Khloe losing her mind.

Maybe it’s time to stop trying to make life fit into Kris’s scripts - both on and off tv.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
19 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I don’t follow her or any of the rest of the coven on SM, but I’d rather read pointless platitudes than see ratchet  pictures of her and Kim. Now those are disturbing and vomit inducing.

Everything about the Kardashians Social Medias & the Kardashians in general are vomit-inducing. And what the hell does Khloe even know about going through difficult times anyway?!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Lamar Odom: Khloé Kardashian ‘could have hollered at me’ for another baby”

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/27/lamar-odom-wouldve-offered-to-give-ex-khloe-another-baby/

Ha-ha! 

Boi shut up! LMAO one minute he's talking about how he wants Khloe back and next he's saying he doesn't want her anymore. Like sir pick a struggle. 

Also a Khloe + Lamar baby wouldn't have been a "true" sibling for True. Ha! 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

Baby Boy hasn’t been born yet, I guess.

Saw that some online psychologist says that Khloe has a codependency going with Tristan - thus another baby.

Maybe, but I tend to think her desire for a “full sibling for True” is more about her own need for a full sibling.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Baby Boy hasn’t been born yet, I guess.

Saw that some online psychologist says that Khloe has a codependency going with Tristan - thus another baby.

Maybe, but I tend to think her desire for a “full sibling for True” is more about her own need for a full sibling.

It's not codependency with Tristan, IMO Khloe's issues come strictly from PMK who favored middle child Kim and used Khloe as "cinderella" to raise her youngest two children after she got her claws into Caitlyn who came in with ALL them damn kids bio and step. 

Someone on TikTok said that the reason the Kardashian-Jenner sisters are so "true siblings" with their kids is because All them damn kids in their own family. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I think for Khloe it's less about a full sibling for True and more about the fact that there aren't any other high-profile basketball players clamoring to father her next child. And that's also why she has tolerated Tristan's cheating so many times and will probably keep getting back together with him, because for her a man who disrespects her is better than no man at all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I think for Khloe it's less about a full sibling for True and more about the fact that there aren't any other high-profile basketball players clamoring to father her next child. And that's also why she has tolerated Tristan's cheating so many times and will probably keep getting back together with him, because for her a man who disrespects her is better than no man at all.

That part is also true, she's been labeled the "ugly" "transgender" sister for so long and looked so different from her sisters (I'm look at you PMK, yes nothing will change if she was not Robert's bio child as he raised her but damn a person needs to know their roots) 

If you recall in the first season of the show Khloe was dating some NBA baller named Rashad if memory serves me and she was at Kim's condo when she either called him or got wind of him cheating. So she's got history with dating NBA players, she seemingly has a type in them.

And yes no professional athlete will touch dating/being associated with a Kardashian. Kendall had her relationship for so long because the girl is seemingly boring as a white wall, she doesn't do anything or just keeps her business extremely private.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

Probably. Whatever story Kimmy is telling now, she’s just trying to cover her ass. Truth is not her strong point.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Baby boy Thompson is here

Welp the third Thomson son has arrived.

And now we know why the Pete & Kim breaking story was released today, to take the attention off of Khloe because none of us will remember how she just had a kid with Third Trimester Thompson, will we?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, GaT said:

And now we know why the Pete & Kim breaking story was released today, to take the attention off of Khloe because none of us will remember how she just had a kid with Third Trimester Thompson, will we?

Exactly. PMK is working HARD LoL.

Allegedly Khloe is DONE DONE with Tristan and didn't even want him in the delivery room when the surrogate gave birth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3