Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I like Khloe as a blonde. Afterall, she is a natural blonde and I think it highlights her green eyes.  I have no idea why she use to color her hair dark to look like those two sisters of hers. This family does not appreciate differences enough. Kylie needs to embrace her thin lips, the way Kourtney embraces her natural ass, everyone trying to look the same is just utterly annoying to me. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 3

I like Khloe as a blonde. Afterall, she is a natural blonde and I think it highlights her green eyes.  I have no idea why she use to color her hair dark to look like those two sisters of hers. This family does not appreciate differences enough. Kylie needs to embrace her thin lips, the way Kourtney embraces her natural ass, everyone trying to look the same is just utterly annoying to me. 

I think it's not merely that they want to look like the better looking sister, but that they want to look much better. Sort of like a 'newer and more improved version' of the former attention title holder.

Her natural hair color isn't quite blonde, it's just lighter than the super dark brown almost black that robert's biological children have. I bet the fact that Khloe's bleached blonde hair looks half decent and passable pisses Kimmy Kakes off, so I like it. The Wookie pulls it off far better than the hobbit ever could.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

IIRC, her natural hair is a sandy light brown. Usually girls with that color can go blonde and it works with their complexion, however on someone with dark features like Kim it looks awful.

Yeah, her skin seems very fair/pale in comparison to her sisters. I think even the Jenner girls have a bit more melanin than she does. So the blonde hair really wears well on her. 

I don't like the dark hair on Khloe at all.

I think it's not merely that they want to look like the better looking sister, but that they want to look much better. Sort of like a 'newer and more improved version' of the former attention title holder.

That's the problem, they can't look better, well Kylie that is, by trying to look like Kim. At this point Kim doesn't even look like Kim anymore. On the other hand, I am glad that Khloe is trying to embrace her lighter skin and hair color, if she could stop the plastic surgery, she'd be good to go IMO. She definitely stands out in a good way when they take those all female/family pictures as the only blonde of the bunch. It fits her well.

Kylie, good luck to that one. Like I said, she needs to embrace whatever is unique to Kylie and stop trying to be Kim or a better Kim, because nobody, not even Kim knows what that looks like.

Edited by represent
  • Love 2

I just picked up Khloe's book from the library last night.  I hid it under some other books so no one would see me slink out the door holding it.

I skimmed it in about 45 minutes.  Nothing really thought-provoking, but I do have to say I admire her for using exercise to cope with her marriage problems.  And some of the picture choices were questionable, IMO.  Just not particularly flattering.

She pretty much throws Rob under the bus.  And this is in print, in a book where the words won't change if she ever regrets writing them.  Not sure how smart that was, but whatever.  She's selling books, I guess.

• Love 1

I haven't read the book myself (nor do I ever plan to) but in all the reviews I've scanned I haven't seen anything about what Khloe wrote about Rob. How does she throw him under the bus??

In fact when did she start turning on him? I thought she was his biggest cheerleader/enabler.

I haven't read the book myself (nor do I ever plan to) but in all the reviews I've scanned I haven't seen anything about what Khloe wrote about Rob. How does she throw him under the bus??

In fact when did she start turning on him? I thought she was his biggest cheerleader/enabler.

She wrote about his depression, and how she enabled him, and how she tried over and over to help him but it wouldn't take because he needed to do it by himself.

I guess "throwing under the bus" wasn't the proper choice of words.  Nothing she wrote was untrue, I suppose.  I just found it interesting that in a book about her (and Lamar), she would need to include Rob's lack of motivation and her drive to help him, and his refusal to change.  I see where that does relate to Khloe, but I doubt that she would've written anything even slightly disparaging about any of her sister.  Just my 2 cents.

• Love 2

I just picked up Khloe's book from the library last night. I hid it under some other books so no one would see me slink out the door holding it.

I skimmed it in about 45 minutes. Nothing really thought-provoking, but I do have to say I admire her for using exercise to cope with her marriage problems. And some of the picture choices were questionable, IMO. Just not particularly flattering.

She pretty much throws Rob under the bus. And this is in print, in a book where the words won't change if she ever regrets writing them. Not sure how smart that was, but whatever. She's selling books, I guess.

She might have done a little exercise, but her legs would also be super bulked up if exercise was the cause of that ass.
  • Love 2

I DVR'd and skimmed through about 5 random minutes of the latest Kocktails with Khloe...

Let's see...inappropriate questions, uncomfortable answers, Tyga sitting all slouched down on the couch with a hood over most of his face, saying he wants to marry Kylie, Scott attempting to be somewhat serious, Khloe being inappropriate with her sort-of brothers-in-law, some forced laughter, more shock-value questions from Khloe, some YouTube girl with purple hair looking uncomfortable, more awkwardness and forced laughter...and then I deleted it off the DVR.

• Love 2

Am I missing something? Is there something extra shameful about being arrested on a Friday?

No, I think that for some people it becomes a problem because of the weekend, but I'm not sure. I think Khloe was just making fun of BC because of the arrest without thinking about the fact that she was sentenced to jail for a DUI once. Unfortunately, she only got 3 hours because of overcrowding.

• Love 1

I DVR'd and skimmed through about 5 random minutes of the latest Kocktails with Khloe...

Let's see...inappropriate questions, uncomfortable answers, Tyga sitting all slouched down on the couch with a hood over most of his face, saying he wants to marry Kylie, Scott attempting to be somewhat serious, Khloe being inappropriate with her sort-of brothers-in-law, some forced laughter, more shock-value questions from Khloe, some YouTube girl with purple hair looking uncomfortable, more awkwardness and forced laughter...and then I deleted it off the DVR.

Was somebody in tv land under the impression that the general public is suffering from a lack of Kardashian? That we need another Kardashian show because the current show and the Caitlyn show and their constant presence on social media (and subsequent distribution by the mass media) aren't enough?  Maybe I live in a delusional bubble, but I thought surely we all agreed that we've reached the Kardashian saturation point. I watched part of the Khloe show while I was at the gym and it was super  awkward as mentioned above. Maybe it will get better. But if she is stiff and awkward with people she knows, I can't imagine how she will pull this off with anyone else. Or is that the plan? Every week will be Khole and her friends?

• Love 3

It's coming, she's getting back with Lamar. Idiot.

Kris will be planning a big wedding!!!!  Lot's of drama. Will Brody get a plus one? Will Caitlyn walk her down the aisle? Will Rob be too fat to attend? The possibilities are endless...

• Love 7

Kris will be planning a big wedding!!!!  Lot's of drama. Will Brody get a plus one? Will Caitlyn walk her down the aisle? Will Rob be too fat to attend? The possibilities are endless...

Will Kim wear a shoulder coat over her bridesmaid dress?  Will Tyga serenade them with a beautiful love song during their first dance?  Will Rob steal all the headlines when he shows up 100 pounds lighter?  Will Cory follow Kris all over the reception, begging her to take a drink of water?

DRAMZ.  Pass the popcorn.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

Lamar and Khloe are married still. 

Lamar and Khloe are married still. 

Kris won't let a little thing like that ruin a ratings bonanza!!   A vow renewal/wedding whatever!! She'll milk it for all it's worth. 

IMO, Khloe's nuts to even consider reconciliation at this time. As far as we know the only reason he's not using or whoring around is because he can't...yet.  A leopard doesn't change it's spots. He humiliated her and nearly killed himself. Let him prove himself to be a changed man.

• Love 2

TMZ has a blip about Khloe and Frenchy leaving the strip club. So hitting the strip club is foreplay?

I thought she broke up with James because he was going to strip clubs? I would have broke up with him over that nasty beard he has. UGH! 

Do all grown-ass men go to  strip clubs? Isn't there a certain age when you just get past that kind of thing?

• Love 3

No shock, James Harden and Khloe have broken up.

http://www.people.com/article/khloe-kardashian-james-harden-break-up?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

There's no way he was ok with the calling off the divorce, moving Lamar in and all the Lamar focus she had.

I'm not surprised either. Some of the tabloids have been saying for several weeks that there were rumors James dumped Khloe during the Christmas season. He just wanted to play around, not get serious with her. It's also been rumored that James was catching some flack from his teammates for fooling around with the wife of a man who was not only seriously ill, but also a former NBA player. It looked bad.

Did James ever buy Khloe any presents? I remember she threw him a big expensive birthday party with the yacht and fireworks show, but I don't recall hearing that he even gave her so much as a Christmas present. In that family, it seems that the lovers are supposed to give each other luxury cars on gift occasions. Khloe would not have liked being left empty-handed.

Well Lamar's out there hiking, so he's no longer at death's door, and I really doubt the majority of NBA players have such high moral standards about screwing other player's wives, soon to be ex wives, girlfriends, ex girlfriends or baby mommas.

• Love 2

Well Lamar's out there hiking, so he's no longer at death's door, and I really doubt the majority of NBA players have such high moral standards about screwing other player's wives, soon to be ex wives, girlfriends, ex girlfriends or baby mommas.

James was just another fake boyfriend for Khloe, as I’m sure his friends and NBA associates all knew, so there would have been no reason to give him flack for breaking the “man code”. Khloe and James were no more a real couple than Kris and Corey or Kendall and Harry Styles. Instead of signing up for OKCupid, Khloe should decide if she wants a real relationship or just another Kris Jenner-approved fake storyline/photo-op possibility to prove how sexy and desirable she and all the Kardashian/Jenner women are.

• Love 3

The athletic and entertainment worlds are pretty incestuous. I don't think Lamar or James would've considered it a violation of the Bro Code for James to date Khloe.

James is a notorious player. I don't think either one of them took the relationship seriously or thought it had long term potential.

• Love 1

Now that she doesn't have Rob to coddle I guess she needs someone. Its got to sting for her to see Rob out and about looking happy (and apparently he's lost 40lbs already), something she couldnt do for him.  But really, even before Lamar's OD she never fully let go of him so I'm not really shocked she has this mentality. FWIW though here's her exact quote since the People headline didnt really give the whole picture:

I hope so," Kardashian admits. "I mean, that would be like the best dream ... like, okay, I hope that first marriage could happen again, but it's really hard to erase everything that happened. Just building a friendship back is what I'm doing now, it has nothing intimately, nothing at all, just pure love and I want someone to learn how to love themselves again."
  • Love 1

It would certainly be a dream for a codependent gal like Khloe. As long as a man needs her to take care of him, she'll be happy as a clam.

I would think that after years of taking care of Rob, then Lamar, then both, Khloe would be exhausted.  Something is deeply lacking in her own life, that she needs to have a man to take care of.  Her relationship with Rob always seemed odd to me (but I don't have brothers, so I don't know).  Her taking over as Lamar's caretaker 24/7, to where supposedly the doctors had to tell her to go home and take a shower, is also odd.  Maybe she is extremely lonely and having a man to take care of occupies her mind?

• Love 1

I would think that after years of taking care of Rob, then Lamar, then both, Khloe would be exhausted. Something is deeply lacking in her own life, that she needs to have a man to take care of. Her relationship with Rob always seemed odd to me (but I don't have brothers, so I don't know). Her taking over as Lamar's caretaker 24/7, to where supposedly the doctors had to tell her to go home and take a shower, is also odd. Maybe she is extremely lonely and having a man to take care of occupies her mind?

If she didn't want to take care of Lamar, she didn't have to. He has other family to do it. Or let his manager deal with it.

She jumped in and took full control and then for the last two shows she's complaining that there's so much pressure on her from people saying that Lamars life depended on her etc. She was ticked that people at her moms party were asking about Lamar? Well she made herself the only person who had any info so what did she expect? If she decides to spend the rest of her life being Lamars caretaker, she's never going to be free to have her own life. No man is going to put up with that.

As an aside, she's a pig... Her mouth is misshapen because of too many blow jobs? How proud her parents must be.

• Love 2

Now that she doesn't have Rob to coddle I guess she needs someone. Its got to sting for her to see Rob out and about looking happy (and apparently he's lost 40lbs already), something she couldnt do for him.  But really, even before Lamar's OD she never fully let go of him so I'm not really shocked she has this mentality. FWIW though here's her exact quote since the People headline didnt really give the whole picture:

In the People quote about remarrying Lamar referenced above by HowManyWords, Khloe says ..."and I want someone to learn how to love themselves again." Presumably she meant Lamar, but really she is the one who needs to learn to love herself. For all her hypersexual talk and poses, she seems to have very low self-esteem as a woman and latches onto any man at all just to feel needed and desired. That is not a good basis for a relationship, let alone marriage,

• Love 1

I think Lamar has plenty of love for himself, he's self indulgent and selfish. I'm betting he's busy manipulating Khoe's emotions nonstop. He has her right where he wants her. " she'll always be my wife" was his quote to "In Touch".

Her need to be needed plays right into his hands and he'll use it to full advantage.

• Love 1

I used to think Khloe had some sense in her head of all of them. What a jackass I was! What is wrong with this woman? That Cocktails with Khloe is not only a yawner but seems to be a stage for her to just be crude as hell and look snide about it. Wow. No dignity at all. The guests are a huge nothing. Nobody cares. I got rid of it off my DVR and am never looking back at it again.

What on earth is with the pouty duck lips? What the hell did she do to them? They look ridiculous. BIBLE! She wrecked her face. Yes, she lost a lot of weight and I applaud her but she messed with her face and did way too much. What is she, only 31 or so? Idiot.

She is crude beyond anything I could imagine. I am no angel. I'll throw out the F bomb at home but I watch it in public. The crudeness is beyond with her. Too many blow jobs gave her that mouth? I think it was the last plastic surgeon who injected her with who the hell knows what!

All that said I watch KUWTK for one thing only-to mock them. I know this makes me a bad person but to be honest-they put it out there and it is soooo easy to watch and laugh out loud or be disgusted. It's beyond beyond. The self centeredness, the selfies, the bigger, biggest, best houses, the cars, the entitlement attitudes. All of it is BS and at the end of the day they are a clown show. Sorry Khloe bought into the scam but she seems to enjoy the limelight a lot now. PFFFTTTT. It's a train wreck and some of us can't turn the channel.

Edited by OnceSane
removed bold
  • Love 3

Khloe calls out James Harden for cheating on her.

Honey, you are a married woman!!!! Harden is single. You stopped your divorce action to play nursemaid to a guy who overdosed in a brothel!!! You aren't in a position to demand fidelity from anyone when you are married to someone else.

• Love 8