Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Apparently Kim had some time to Tweet this morning.... This is a laughable read considering that the Kardashians pretty much knock off everything that they've ever done and said it's their own ideas.

And also what makes this so different from when people knock off the Oscar gowns every year.

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-44-39~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-45-20~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-44-51~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-45-02~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-45-08~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-19-12-45-13~2.png

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

How often do you think she had to stop & laugh when she tried typing the words "Kanye" "true designers" & "original ideas" all in the same statement?

I wish she had enough self-awareness to know it’s funny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Good point LOL

Funny that she said “she’s watched for years as they ripped off her husbands work (lol) and NOW that it’s affecting designers who have generously given her access to their products, she cannot remain silent.”

i guess prison reform has dropped off her radar as she takes up the cause of copying other people’s product. (How many times has Kanye been sued for stealing other people’s work)?

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

I may be mis-reading, but she didn't speak up when it affected her husband, but now that she might not get (free) goodies from designers she takes a stand?

That’s the way I read it.. but then he’s not above“sampling” other people’s creations. Its not like ripped sweats, white T-shirt’s and “camo” are original. 

And she takes a stand with this ugly ass dress? There was a pic of something similar out there from 2004. I can’t believe there’ll be too many clamoring for cheap knockoffs. Even street walkers have some sense of modesty.

Lagerfeld died. Think Kanye and Kim will attend the funeral?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Kim Kardashian risks a wardrobe malfunction as she presents beauty award in daring cut-out dress... as she says her hairstylist 'changed her life'

With her gown barely holding her cleavage in place, she said: 'I'm so excited to announce this award, because I respect glam teams so much.'

'They give us life,' she continued. 'They truly mean so much to me and so many people in the industry have become some of my closest friends.'

She then announced that her own hairstylist Chris Stapleton had won the Lori McCoy-Bell Hairstyling Award.

As Stapleton headed up to the stage, Kardashian added, 'You guys, this man changed my life so I'm so proud of him.

9984140-6719609-_He_changed_my_life_L_Ki

9984126-6719609-image-a-24_1550555051633

9984130-6719609-Unveiling_Kardashian_adm

• LOL 2

Again, irony.

This man is getting the award.

Kim can't recognize that without first mentioning herself.

And when she does get around  to mentioning him, it is again in reference to herself, as she says she is proud of him because he changed her life.

im-sorry-that-you-are-so-unbelievably-na

3d5b3022fb6dd964cdb0c06e175ad32e.jpg

narcissistic-mother.jpg

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

She’s looking kinda Amber Rose here isn’t she? 

She’s pissed people want a cheap knockoff, but I don’t see her putting her hand in her pocket to pay these wonderful designers. 

I was in my local cheese shop today and saw some imported provolones hanging from the ceiling.... Maybe that’s where Mugler got his inspiration? 

Her hair stylist changed her life? And Kourtney’s was changed by trying a LARGE iced green tea. This family is soooo deep. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

The dress is from a '98 collection. Why is she acting like this dress was designed just for her? It already existed. Kim seems angry that someone is profiting off of her influence and doing it in a way that she has no legal way of seeking financial retribution for it. I say good for Fashion Nova. Also, while it's still don't like the dress, the fashion nova model looked so much better in it. It didn't even look a fraction as trashy and try hard as it did on Kim.

I also love that she writes this serious message about people stealing carefully crafted designs that were meant for her (because they could affect her relationship with designers who dress her), but this is the same idiot who had to have a discussion with her husband about the possibility of taking $1M to promote his competitor's brand on IG...the same competitor who SHE says is known to knock off her husband's designs. This woman's priorities and desires in life are so immoral and corrupt.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 7

She looks utterly ridiculous in those podium photos.  Her head looks really small.  She is basically topless.  I don't know why she bothered with the straps.  Why not just slap on a couple of pasties?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Frost said:

She looks utterly ridiculous in those podium photos.  Her head looks really small.  She is basically topless.  I don't know why she bothered with the straps.  Why not just slap on a couple of pasties?

Apparently in her mind the giant smashed breast look is haute couture. 

(My chest hurt just looking at those podium pics!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Kim Kardashian Just Unfollowed Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods on Instagram

As of this morning, 12 hours after the cheating allegations blew up the internet, all of the Kardashians still followed both Jordyn and Tristan. Kim is the first to unfollow either one, which is major news, obviously.

For what it's worth, Khloé still follows both Tristan and Jordyn. Take that to mean whatever you think it does!

23 hours ago, Frost said:

Her head IS actually smaller than one of her tits. Of course her tit is filled with saline, while her head is empty. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, Frost said:

She looks udderly ridiculous in those podium photos.  Her head looks really small.  She is basically topless.  I don't know why she bothered with the straps.  Why not just slap on a couple of pasties?

Fixed that for you 😛

(Not a word per se, I know, but I couldn't resist.)

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Kim Kardashian Seemingly Shades Jordyn Woods While Taking Khloé on Girls' Trip with Malika Haqq

Kim Kardashian West appears to be sending Jordyn Woods some subtle advice.

Amid allegations that Kylie Jenner’s longtime BFF cheated with Tristan Thompson, Kim took her younger sister Khloé Kardashianon a girls trip with Khloé’s best friend Malika Haqq.

As the trio hit the road, Kim, 38, recorded a few moments with Malika, 35, from the back seat, where they sang along to Nivea’s “Don’t Mess With My Man.”

In the video — which has since been deleted from Kim’s Instagram Stories — the women danced and lip-synced to the tune before Kim turned the camera onto Malika at one very specific moment.

“Here’s a little advice for you, find your own man,” Malika sang looking directly to the camera and seemingly sent a message to Woods, 21.

Khloé, 34, however, was not captured in the videos on Thursday, as she was sitting in the front seat of the car.

In the first Instagram Stories video taken by the KKW Beauty mogul, Kim mouthed the lyrics to Brandy‘s sassy “Who Is She 2 U” — which is about a cheating boyfriend — before grabbing Malika’s attention and announcing “Girls’ trip!”

She then blew a kiss to the camera and showed off the silver teeth grillz.

kim-kardashian-malika-haqq.jpg

So a 38 year old (Kim) and and a 35 year old (Malika) are attempting to drag a 21 year old girl using a song that's 17 years old. How pathetic.  Like Kim and Khloe have any room to talk, given how they got their respective men.

Kim doesn't even realize how dumb she looks. We aren't laughing with you Kim, we are laughing at you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

So a 38 year old (Kim) and and a 35 year old (Malika) are attempting to drag a 21 year old girl using a song that's 17 years old. How pathetic.  Like Kim and Khloe have any room to talk, given how they got their respective men.

Kim doesn't even realize how dumb she looks. We aren't laughing with you Kim, we are laughing at you.

Kim is loving this whole situation. She lives for other people’s misery. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kim is loving this whole situation. She lives for other people’s misery. 

She sure does. Kim is positively thrilled over her sister's humiliation while she has her latest catalog baby ordered and waiting to be shipped. I'm sure we'll be getting a deluge of happy family pictures on Kim's Insta, just to rub some extra salt in the wounds.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She sure does. Kim is positively thrilled over her sister's humiliation while she has her latest catalog baby ordered and waiting to be shipped. I'm sure we'll be getting a deluge of happy family pictures on Kim's Insta, just to rub some extra salt in the wounds.

Don’t forget she’s got North her first solo cover on some magazine. Wearing red eyeshadow and in cutesy poses. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Don’t forget she’s got North her first solo cover on some magazine. Wearing red eyeshadow and in cutesy poses. 

Yes here's the link to the article.https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/north-west-is-the-face-of-gen-z-gen-alpha-consumers-1203043323/

February cover story here.
By Alexa Tietjen on February 22, 2019
      VIEW GALLERY    — 4      PHOTOS

At five years old, North West, the famous daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, has captivated the digital realm with her cross-generational appeal. Without a public Instagram or YouTube channel of her own, she’s too young to fully understand what a digital footprint is. And yet, hers is already wildly popular.

We’ve watched North West grow on Instagram and “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and magazines — here, she poses for her first solo cover. Her distinct fashion sense belies her age, and lately, so does her eye for makeup.

Fashion sense?! She's 5!

• Love 6
On 2/22/2019 at 1:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:
On 2/22/2019 at 1:45 PM, iwasish said:

Yes here's the link to the article.https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/north-west-is-the-face-of-gen-z-gen-alpha-consumers-1203043323/

February cover story here.
By Alexa Tietjen on February 22, 2019
      VIEW GALLERY    — 4      PHOTOS

At five years old, North West, the famous daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, has captivated the digital realm with her cross-generational appeal. Without a public Instagram or YouTube channel of her own, she’s too young to fully understand what a digital footprint is. And yet, hers is already wildly popular.

We’ve watched North West grow on Instagram and “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and magazines — here, she poses for her first solo cover. Her distinct fashion sense belies her age, and lately, so does her eye for makeup.

Fashion sense?! She's 5!

Fashion sense, North West, & (especially) Kim Kardashian do not ever go together. 

On 2/19/2019 at 5:55 PM, vast wasteland said:

Again, irony.

This man is getting the award.

Kim can't recognize that without first mentioning herself.

And when she does get around  to mentioning him, it is again in reference to herself, as she says she is proud of him because he changed her life.

I wonder how long till Kim will rub that on North West. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AgentRXS said:

Her mouth looks like a literal asshole in that pic. It looks like she is shitting out that lollipop. Not sexy at all.

That lollipop in her mouth is the only reason for the selfie, not the red hair, but you would think she would photoshop out the shadow that looks like a mustache. 

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Her mouth looks like a literal asshole in that pic. It looks like she is shitting out that lollipop. Not sexy at all.

This woman has crossed the line into truly disturbed territory.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Kim Kardashian channels Wonder Woman in gold corset gown

Kim Kardashian gave Wonder Woman a run for her money on Monday night dressed in a duo of vintage Thierry Mugler dresses, both with armor-like corsets and a distinct goddess vibe. The beauty mogul, 38, was in Montreal to celebrate the opening of the famed designer’s exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.

Kardashian’s first look was a toga-like gown with a see-through plastic bodice and sheer, iridescent draped fabric. She paired the look with her go-to PVC Yeezy pumps($650), an oversized plastic cuff and a loose updo.

Later, the mom of three changed into a sculptural white minidress with matching cuffs, strappy heels and twisted her hair into a sleeker style.

kim-mugler-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

kim-mugler-02.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

9 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She looks like she has a mustache 😂

She does. 

6 hours ago, nkotb said:

I used to think I would never get online without seeing a pic of her ass. Now, I can never get online without seeing a pic of her boobs. Where can she go next??

In both outfits the bra part looks like a pair of eyeglass frames. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Last night I watched the episode of Sex and the City where Charlotte has a mustache in her NYT wedding announcement.  This photo of Kim made me think of that.

I love that episode! "I'm having a Jewish wedding and I look like Hitler!!!". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Her new designer of choice is Thierry Mugler and those outfits were from his new showcase last night (pretty sure the red getup is also TM). Congrats to Kim for finding a new designer with clothes even uglier than Balmain.

She wears the ugliest shit. It also doesn't help that she's short and squatty looking with her big fake squashy tits and ass. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She wears the ugliest shit. It also doesn't help that she's short and squatty looking with her big fake squashy tits and ass. 

Kim can't seem to grasp that what looks good on a 5'11" willowy model doesn't work on a 5'2" centaur.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Kim can't seem to grasp that what looks good on a 5'11" willowy model doesn't work on a 5'2" centaur.

If memory serves, way back when in an episode where Kim was talking about the modeling she did (which she admitted was as a personality, not as a serious model), she actually talked about how some people wouldn't dress her because of her shape.  And also probably because she's a Kardashian, let's be real.  But my, how the times have changed.  Kanye really did bring her into the fashion world in ways she couldn't never do herself.  Although why people think he's some fashion genius I will NEVER understand.  Like, ever...To quote his good pal Taylor Swift.  

• Love 5