Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

"America's first lady"? Hahahahahahahaha! What the hell? I cannot believe they thought darkening her skin was a good idea. Like @Fostersmom said so many kinds of wrong, it is hard to know where to begin.

Loved the comment on North being dressed like the maid.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8

Why does it look like her left hand was in motion when they took the photo? Why does Kim have an odd, dead expression on her face? Was this the only photo they took, so they had to use it? So strange! 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Maya said:

Why does Kim have an odd, dead expression on her face? 

You say that like there's ever a time when she doesn't. :-)

EDITED: As much as we think this is crap, Interview's site has been down for a while. I bet it's because their servers got overloaded by people looking at this. Love them or hate them, the Kardashians get clicks.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

What's really stupid about them darkening her skin is that she just got torn apart for the same thing for her makeup line.

15 minutes ago, Maya said:

Why does it look like her left hand was in motion when they took the photo? Why does Kim have an odd, dead expression on her face? Was this the only photo they took, so they had to use it? So strange! 

Kim has been posting on her Instagram stories a bunch of outtakes some which are much better than the cover picture.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

What's really stupid about them darkening her skin is that she just got torn apart for the same thing for her makeup line.

Kim has been posting on her Instagram stories a bunch of outtakes some which are much better than the cover picture.

I'm sure the people at interview are glad to hear it. Wonder who picked the cover pic.

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Holy shit, are they insane? JACKIE KENNEDY?????? Does this make Kanye President Kennedy? And the skin tone, she's been tanning herself to be the same color as the kids for a while, but this is just ridiculous, she might as well be in black face. The whole thing is just WRONG.

I thought she'd channel Michelle Obama and ad a pill box hat as a homage to Jackie. But putting herself as a black first lady is pretty ballsy.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Holy shit, are they insane? JACKIE KENNEDY?????? Does this make Kanye President Kennedy? And the skin tone, she's been tanning herself to be the same color as the kids for a while, but this is just ridiculous, she might as well be in black face. The whole thing is just WRONG.

Who would be Marilyn? Amber Rose?

• Love 5

Ugh, ridiculous pictures! Kim in blackface, and a drag queen wig so high it just about scrapes the ceiling. Her facial expressions are lifeless. What was she trying to do, imitate a bad wax figure of Jackie?

There is no time on this planet that Kim could ever be anything like Jackie, who had class, grace, style, and an education.

I'm not going to give Interview any clicks for this fuckery.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Loved the comment on North being dressed like the maid.

I actually think North is beautifully dressed in every one of these pictures (except for the huge earrings) but sadly, she is already being positioned as the next generation “star”, with this as her first magazine cover and solo interview. At age 4! While channeling Jackie Kennedy, Kim apparently did not get the memo that Jackie protected her children fiercely and did not expose them to the paparazzi or mainstream press, unlike Kim, who has been using poor North as a prop ever since the child was born.

• Love 14

I just can't wait until Kim channels Princess Di for her next photoshoot and the Internet really loses its' shit.

I think North looks adorable in the pictures. It's nice to see her dressed like a lady instead of being forced to wear kiddie lingerie. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

You say that like there's ever a time when she doesn't. :-)

EDITED: As much as we think this is crap, Interview's site has been down for a while. I bet it's because their servers got overloaded by people looking at this. Love them or hate them, the Kardashians get clicks.

Can we keep Interview's site down permanently? I thought that Paper Magazine was repulsive. I don't know anything about Interview Magazine & already they seem to have no standards like Paper. What is the purpose of this crap & what the hell were they thinking this stunt was a good idea? I think Jackie O would rather stick a needle in the eyes than be anywhere near Kim Kardashian. I'm surprised that the revolting Daily Mail hadn't thought of this. I know that they love laying down with dogs (Kardashians) & getting fleas & ticks.

I thought she'd channel Michelle Obama and ad a pill box hat as a homage to Jackie. But putting herself as a black first lady is pretty ballsy.

That is an insult to a classy & respected black woman like Michelle Obama. I'm certain that she wouldn't be caught dead associating herself with the Kardashians.

I just can't wait until Kim channels Princess Di for her next photoshoot and the Internet really loses its' shit.

I'll be even more shocked if Kim even knows who Princess Diana is & what she represents. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think North looks adorable in the pictures. It's nice to see her dressed like a lady lady instead of being forced to wear kiddie lingerie. 

OMG, Kim in a Princess Di wig. I can hardly wait.

/sarcasm

• Love 4

Kim K as Jackie Kennedy!? Aw, HELL NAW!!  Kim doesn't even belong in the same library as Jackie, let alone the same sentence. For one thing, Jackie not only didn't need a sex tape to make her famous, she didn't constantly flaunt her wealth nor exploit her kids every chance she got. Jackie had dignity, grace and class; Kim has neither. 

On 8/29/2017 at 2:21 AM, BitterApple said:

Who would be Marilyn? Amber Rose?

Amber Rose would make a much more convincing Marilyn Monroe than Kim as First Lady.   

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 9
On 8/29/2017 at 4:35 AM, Coffeecup said:

Kim in blackface, and a drag queen wig so high it just about scrapes the ceiling.

LOL that's a wig?  When I 1st saw it I thought it looked like CGI hair!

• Love 1

She looks ridiculous.  

Jackie Kennedy would recoil against everything Kim is.  I remember reading that Jackie felt Princess Diana was too public about her life - can you imagine what she would think of Kim?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL that's a wig?  When I 1st saw it I thought it looked like CGI hair!

Her hair looks like lacquer and the pill box hat just looks ridiculous. 

Maybe she can pose as Eleanor Roosevelt next time . 

Other famous ladies she can channel:

Amelia Earhardt

Annie Oakley

Florence  Nightingale

Pocahontas

Marie Antoinette

• Love 4
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Her hair looks like lacquer and the pill box hat just looks ridiculous. 

Maybe she can pose as Eleanor Roosevelt next time . 

Other famous ladies she can channel:

Amelia Earhardt

Annie Oakley

Florence  Nightingale

Pocahontas

Marie Antoinette

Cleopatra. Kim loves Elizabeth Taylor (she even bought some of Taylor's jewelry at the estate action), so she'd probably make herself up as the Taylor version of Cleopatra.

Kayne could be Caesar. He'd like that. It would also give Kim an opportunity to use Saint in a photo shoot, dressed up as Caesarion, Cleopatra's son with Caesar. But there'd be nothing for North to do.

Hmm, who would be Marc Antony? Ray J?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Well the real Kim is so basic and boring, she has no choice but to channel women with brains, charm and talent. 

and yet.... still comes across as basic and boring.

• Love 17

I was watching one of the gossip shows last night, & they talked about this by starting off by saying "look how desperate Kim is to show up her sisters" I think it was either E! or TMZ, just can't remember who.

Kim Kardashian is being called out for posting a 3-year-old bikini selfie on Instagram

She's spent so much time getting people to follow her religiously, how can she think that nobody would notice & call her out? Is she taking posting lessons from Khloe?

• Love 4
On 8/31/2017 at 9:34 AM, mwell345 said:

So is this her new thing now?  She pretends to be other people?  

It ain't working. News flash, Kimmy-pretending to be an icon doesn't mean you are one. Dressing like women who are much better than you on so many levels only makes you look even worse in the end-which, come to think of it, is basically all you've got going for yourself anyway.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 8

Kim now quoted as saying North would do a better job as President. Kind of insulting to her husband who is planning to run in 2020 isn't it.

She doesn't feel safe in her own country anymore.. then move to wonderful Paris where you were robbed and "traumatized" so horribly.

• Love 9

OF COURSE they announce this now  Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 3rd Baby Due in January, the day after Kensington Palace announces that Kate & William are expecting baby #3. Kim couldn't let Kate have all the pregnancy glory after Beyonce already stole the pregnancy limelight from her. If the baby really is due in January, then that means the surrogate has been pregnant since April or May, they had all that time to announce it, but they didn't until they realized that people might not care.

• Love 10

I'm filing this under: Zero Fucks To Give.

It's just one more kid for the nannies to raise, so what's the point?

I feel bad for North. Since they're having a girl, North will get shoved to the background while Mommy shows off her latest accessory.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

What idiots! They have a little girl who doesn't like her baby brother (according to Kim) and their response is to add another baby to the mix? Family therapy might be a better idea.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

Saint has already been labeled as Daddy's boy and pushed into the  background. His role will be similar to Rob's but hopefully will avoid  the poor choices in baby momma and twitter/instagram postings. 

Amazing how the baby announcement and Scotts alleged drunken escapades make news just as the new season approaches. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, GaT said:

OF COURSE they announce this now  Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 3rd Baby Due in January, the day after Kensington Palace announces that Kate & William are expecting baby #3. Kim couldn't let Kate have all the pregnancy glory after Beyonce already stole the pregnancy limelight from her. If the baby really is due in January, then that means the surrogate has been pregnant since April or May, they had all that time to announce it, but they didn't until they realized that people might not care.

It wasn't TMZ, but this news did hit back in July even mentioning the January due date.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kim-kardashians-surrogate-is-three-months-pregnant-w494136

I don't know why it's getting picked up now like its breaking news. The only new detail is that it's a girl. I consider US Mag to be the same thing as a TMZ, a mouthpiece to spread "news".

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
On 9/7/2017 at 2:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

North is going to be very jealous when she sees her little sister getting dressed in designer baby outfits and paraded around in photo shoots with Mommy. I'll bet she won't share her toys.

True - they need to get her some help before she hurts one of her sibs. Poor Saint - Kim stopped nursing him to please North, instead of getting her a little help then.

(If Kim's stories about North's jealousy/disliking are true.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Kim climbing a tree, naked of course, wearing her army boots... Just how is this empowering to her or to women in general?  Do we all secretly crave the freedom to climb about in trees, naked, without disapproving looks from onlookers?

What genius mind thinks that is some cutting edge picture? That picture alone makes me NOT want to purchase that book.

She looks like Mowgli.

• Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

North is going to be very jealous when she sees her little sister getting dressed in designer baby outfits and paraded around in photo shoots with Mommy. I'll bet she won't share her toys.

But then again, maybe North will be glad to let her little sister take her place in the intrusive glare of the spotlight, while she can finally enjoy a more private and normal childhood, something she has never experienced since the day she was born to her narcissistic famewhore mother.

22 hours ago, nexxie said:

True - they need to get her some help before she hurts one of her sibs. Poor Saint - Kim stopped nursing him to please North, instead of getting her a little help then.

I think it’s sad that it’s only Kim’s version of events that has now cast North as some kind of bad seed who hates her little brother and so might actually “hurt” her younger siblings. This is the same Kim who pretended that it was then 3-year-old North who “accidentally” posted sexy pictures of Kim while playing with mommy’s phone. Nor do I believe that Kim stopped breastfeeding Saint because of North’s jealousy. What then was the reason Kim was in Paris for fashion shows 3 months after North’s birth? I guess it was Kanye who was jealous since there were no siblings to blame for why she was not breastfeeding her only child at the time. It’s not that I think every woman can or wants to breastfeed; that’s a personal choice. What’s unforgivable is that Kim uses her own small daughter as a scapegoat or storyline when it suits her purpose.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She just spent a week dying her hair platinum blonde. Does it make her feel empowered that she can spend that much time on her hair when she has two small kids? Why not just wear a wig? 

With as much hell as they have put their hair through, Im surprised one of them hasnt ended up with a chemical cut.  

• Love 5