Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

what the hell is she going to do as she gets older and the skin starts to sag? it must feel strange - like having a bowling ball strapped to your backside. Her boobs don't seem big enough to provide adequate counter-balance, weight-wise. I wonder if she always feels as if she might tip backwards.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

how did such a photo get made public? I can't believe she would allow such a picture to be published. Maybe the photographer was hiding somewhere far away with one of those huge zoom lenses?

You would need a wide angle for that ass.

The stomach  is kind of blocked by her arm, but it's not looking too slim either. 

31 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

what the hell is she going to do as she gets older and the skin starts to sag? it must feel strange - like having a bowling ball strapped to your backside. Her boobs don't seem big enough to provide adequate counter-balance, weight-wise. I wonder if she always feels as if she might tip backwards.

In a pool she could bob over and be unable to right herself. They'd find her floating ass up... kind of like that floating ass pool toy she was hyping.  

They knew darn well those pictures were being taken. Why was Kourtney wearing the top half of Kendalls bikini? I had read somewhere that she had her implants removed and a lift.  Actually out of the five girls I think Kourtney has the best figure. Kendall's merely a stick and is developing poor posture as well. Kim, Khloe and Kylie are all too artificially enhanced.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

0424-kim-kourtney-kardashian-mexico-akm-06-480w.jpg

What's up with that crater on the outside of her thigh? Is that a side effect of liposuction? It's such a shame she did all of that to herself. Her body looks good from the waist up (though a properly sized bikini top would make it look 1000x better), but from the waist down it's like a lunar landscape.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

how did such a photo get made public? I can't believe she would allow such a picture to be published. Maybe the photographer was hiding somewhere far away with one of those huge zoom lenses?

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

They knew darn well those pictures were being taken. 

They absolutely knew those pictures were being taken, in fact, I bet they're the ones that hired the photographer. If you look at all the pictures, everyone there is lined up in a row, they're posing for the camera, & I'm sure that Kourtney made sure that her tits were hanging out of the bottom of her top just so that Kim wouldn't get all the attention. This is just another Kardashian photoshoot.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

They absolutely knew those pictures were being taken, in fact, I bet they're the ones that hired the photographer. If you look at all the pictures, everyone there is lined up in a row, they're posing for the camera, & I'm sure that Kourtney made sure that her tits were hanging out of the bottom of her top just so that Kim wouldn't get all the attention. This is just another Kardashian photoshoot.

And later complain that they can't have any privacy cause the paps always stake them out.  Where is the great security detail during these jaunts? None of the top notch bodyguards that block people from walking down the street so that Kim can make her entrance to their home/hotel in true star style? Isn't Kanye practically mortgaging his home to keep her safe?

Hey Kim!! Those six pounds you lost while sick with the flu?  There still there... hanging off the backside!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

What's up with that crater on the outside of her thigh? Is that a side effect of liposuction? It's such a shame she did all of that to herself. Her body looks good from the waist up (though a properly sized bikini top would make it look 1000x better), but from the waist down it's like a lunar landscape.

If you're talking about the bottom crater that is a muscle that I literally walk three miles a day to have in my leg. I noticed in another picture that she also has toned calves too so she must work out at least some, although hauling that ass around would certainly build some leg muscle.

23 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Here's the one that is most disturbing to me -- her ass is literally hanging down so far you can see it between her legs as she walks. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.48.26 PM.png

That's just nasty. The smell under there after wearing spanx and skin tight clothes all day, I'd love to see Khloe take a sniff of that like good sisters tend to do.

• Love 7

You can see the puckers and dents on the side of her hip where they did all the fat transfer. I don't think Kim works out particularly hard. She has no muscle tone in her arms, and any she has in her legs is probably the result of shlepping around all day in six inch stilettos. I'm sure hauling around a butt filled with cement is great for toning the calf muscles. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SailorGirl said:

Here's the one that is most disturbing to me -- her ass is literally hanging down so far you can see it between her legs as she walks. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.48.26 PM.png

If you zoom in on the side of her left leg, 2/3 up from the knee, it looks like an image of a face. Looks like the same image of her dad that Rob had tattooed on his arm.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If you zoom in on the side of her left leg, 2/3 up from the knee, it looks like an image of a face. Looks like the same image of her dad that Rob had tattooed on his arm.

You couldn't pay me enough to put my face that close to her crotch.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

For anyone who is wondering - well paid paparazzi can work miracles

Good heavens! The JJ Photoshop paps actually put a rib cage on Kim. Never saw that trick on her before.

Her body has become grotesque. Her face is headed that way too.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GaT said:

You couldn't pay me enough to put my face that close to her crotch.

But according to the "contest" Kim has the sweetest smelling of the Kardashian krotches.The secret is pineapple juice.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Oh wow Just Jared looks opposite of TMZ's unphotoshopped pics.

I'm guessing Just Jared has recently deposited a nice sized check from the desk of Kris Kardashian.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, citychic said:

If you're talking about the bottom crater that is a muscle that I literally walk three miles a day to have in my leg.

I can see where there is some muscle definition, but I think it's about the thing that looks like a hole on top.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

The pics don't seem as posed as they normally would if they were shot by papps on the K's payroll.  Kourtney's bikini top is halfway up her neck.  Everyone looks pretty natural.  It would appear that Kim is OK with these photos being out there as she's posted some her own un-retouched butt photos on her own instagram.  Not sure what she's up to here, but it seems out of character given how hard she works to hide everything.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The pics don't seem as posed as they normally would if they were shot by papps on the K's payroll.  Kourtney's bikini top is halfway up her neck.  Everyone looks pretty natural.  It would appear that Kim is OK with these photos being out there as she's posted some her own un-retouched butt photos on her own instagram.  Not sure what she's up to here, but it seems out of character given how hard she works to hide everything.

Clearly she's trying to show how real she is now. How she's changed since the robbery, and is unconcerned/less obsessed with her looks.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Clearly she's trying to show how real she is now. How she's changed since the robbery, and is unconcerned/less obsessed with her looks.

So what was up with that try hard jog bra and panty hose ensemble she was papped & photoshopped wearing earlier last week?

What happened to Kim's psoriasis?  No sign of it on her bikini bod.

The Ex files episode still managed to pull in 1.4M project viewers according to Nielson,

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

So what was up with that try hard jog bra and panty hose ensemble she was papped & photoshopped wearing earlier last week?

That was last week. This week she's letting it all hang out. Next week? Who knows, she might walk naked down Robertson Blvd.  She's nuts.

Her psoriasis migrated to Kylie. 

• Love 4

They photoshopped the part of her ass that hangs down between her legs and she got a nice spray tan, that always helps hide the cellulite.

The best thing though is she got rid of that nasty ass long hair and actually smiled. works wonders. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

I guess we'll be seeing video of this vacation on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kar-Trashy-Cans.

If course they need another vacation, one to recuperate from the recuperation of the robbery and Kanye's breakdown, it doesn't take much to mentally exhaust people who don't have much going on mentally.

And we need a setting for Scott to fall off the wagon and embarrass himself. He's been getting too much good press lately, gotta muddy him up. We need something to round out the season on a dramatic note.. And keep us on the hook till next season.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

And we need a setting for Scott to fall off the wagon and embarrass himself. He's been getting too much good press lately, gotta muddy him up. We need something to round out the season on a dramatic note.. And keep us on the hook till next season.

Looks like this will be the A-plot for episode 8.  "Scott's still drunk at noon!  Break down the bathroom door!  Tramp!" 

If Scott and Kourtney are dunzo - why can't the man do what he wants?  It's not like his kids are in tow.  It's Dubai, what did anyone expect?

• Love 3

I wish whoever is in the bathroom would tell Kim to mind her own business and remind her that getting knocked up by someone while married to someone else isn't exactly classy either. It might be tacky and nasty of Scott but he isn't married to Kourtney.

And if I recall, Scott did more for Kim while she was pregnant that we ever saw Kanye do. He put together some baby furniture and went to some CPR class.

• Love 7
On 4/24/2017 at 1:15 PM, chocolatine said:

I'd always heard that you're born with a certain number of fat cells that can't be changed. So if you get lipo in one area, the displaced fat cells WILL come up in another area, your own body chooses the area, and you may not like where they go. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

That said, her nasty mouth about "fat shaming" is so full of shit. It's not natural - SHE inserted the fat willingly, and it looks like hell, so fuck off lady! Blowback's a bitch.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I'd always heard that you're born with a certain number of fat cells that can't be changed. So if you get lipo in one area, the displaced fat cells WILL come up in another area, your own body chooses the area, and you may not like where they go. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

That said, her nasty mouth about "fat shaming" is so full of shit. It's not natural - SHE inserted the fat willingly, and it looks like hell, so fuck off lady! Blowback's a bitch.

I think it's true. My sister's friend got lipo on her hips and thighs and afterwards anytime she gained weight it went into her arms and shoulders. She ended up looking like a linebacker. 

I also agree Kim can stfu about "body shaming." If you want to make your living off your surgically inflated ass, then you better be prepared for the comments and criticism that comes with it. I think I'm just generally tired of idiots like Kim and Ashley Graham who claim to be sooooo proud of their figures but then photoshop every picture and throw hissy fits anytime someone doesn't support their narcissism. 

• Love 9

Fat cells don't normally divide and multiply to store more fat, the cells just get larger, so if you've had lipectomies and removed a great deal of fat cells, those won't grow back. 

I guess it's only natural for the body to the store fat elsewhere. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It is nice, but I'm sick of the falling off one shoulder look. She's killed it for me.

That was the first thing I noticed, It's not a very clear picture, but judging how the underarm looks on the dress, it's not supposed to be off the shoulder. It's just Kim trying to show how sexy she is again.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

What is she on Ellen for? 

To shine in the spotlight as always and also to help promote Caitlyn's book, which is what they are all doing despite pretending to be offended by it.  Nothing is as effective as controversy in driving book sales and nothing turns all of the Kardashian-Jenners on as much as being talked about, filmed and photographed.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

And if I recall, Scott did more for Kim while she was pregnant that we ever saw Kanye do. He put together some baby furniture and went to some CPR class.

Yes, this did happen but it was just another manufactured scenario for a storyline. In this particular episode, Kourtney was supposedly jealous and resentful that Scott was helping Kim put together baby furniture. Kourtney’s dialogue: “It’s odd that Scott won’t lift a finger around the house but he’s like jumping up to help Kim with anything she needs.” Then when she finds out that Scott attended a CPR course with Kim: “It’s definitely annoying that Scott is willing to go above and beyond with Kim when he never did for me.” All storylines for this clan; nothing we see is real.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

“It’s definitely annoying that Scott is willing to go above and beyond with Kim when he never did for me.” 

So the obvious thing to do was have two more kids with him, right? 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kanye really wasn't around though, he was in Paris doing his album most of Kim's pregnancy. 

Her miserable pregnancy, she was so uncomfortable and unhappy and had so many complications during ? If anyone's else's husband or BF was MIA during their pregnancy, Kim would have roasted them alive. 

16 hours ago, GaT said:

That was the first thing I noticed, It's not a very clear picture, but judging how the underarm looks on the dress, it's not supposed to be off the shoulder. It's just Kim trying to show how sexy she is again.

She looks like she's channeling Jane in the Tarzan movies. Proof again that nothing they do is original.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

She had nothing for herself to promote? 

She would need to have some kind of talent in order to have something to promote.

• Love 5

“North just beats him up all day long… she’s just awful,” Kardashian West said. “She is so jealous, and I thought it was a phase — it’s not going away. She just says boys aren’t allowed in her room. Like, when she’s gone at school, I’m like, ‘It’s time let’s go in her room! Do whatever you want — go crazy!’ ”

The jealousy got so bad that Kardashian West had to come up with a creative solution when she was breastfeeding Saint.

“When I was breastfeeding him, [North] was so jealous I had to get a little milk box and put it in the other bra with a straw so she would drink and he would drink,” Kardashian West revealed. “She’s so jealous. It’s crazy. The things you do.”

Also says North is Kanye's twin, Saint is Kim's. http://people.com/babies/kim-kardashian-daughter-north-west-daughter-says-wild-things-like-kanye-west/

• Love 1
On 26/4/2017 at 11:53 AM, BitterApple said:

I think it's true. My sister's friend got lipo on her hips and thighs and afterwards anytime she gained weight it went into her arms and shoulders. She ended up looking like a linebacker. 

I also agree Kim can stfu about "body shaming." If you want to make your living off your surgically inflated ass, then you better be prepared for the comments and criticism that comes with it. I think I'm just generally tired of idiots like Kim and Ashley Graham who claim to be sooooo proud of their figures but then photoshop every picture and throw hissy fits anytime someone doesn't support their narcissism. 

We have a limited number of fat cells. Whenever you gain weight, they expand. When you lose weight, they get smaller. Liposuction permanently removes fat cells. Removed fat cells can't fill up anymore (because they're gone), so the body fills fat cells elsewhere.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, The Ascension said:

From the story: According to the Keeping Up with the Kardashian star, Saint takes after his mom.

“He’s my twin,” Kardashian West, 36, said. “He’s literally my twin personality. He’s so sweet. And he’s just such a good good boy. Just such a good person.”

Just like you, huh, Kim?

Edited for typo

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, The Ascension said:

LOL $160 for 4?This freaking family. I will stick to my $14 Sephora cream lip stains thank you very much.

I questioned that amount on the previous page. That is not what I paid at all. I paid $45 for the set. I don't know anyone that paid over $100 unless they had to get them on eBay. 

Eta: 

20170428_181053.png

Edited by howmanywords

Kim allowing the world to see what her butt really looks like makes me wonder what she's trying to distract us from. Everyone talking about her butt means we aren't paying attention to other things. Did she mess up her face again? Or what else could it be?

• Love 4