Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

That dress makes Kim's legs look so short and stumpy. 

Is Kanye's fly down? Knowing him that was probably intentional. 

Lady Gaga did a full GAGA look instead of the classy and sophisticated stuff she's done lately and slayed. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

I read that it took Kim something like 16 hours to get ready for the Gala, so I expected her to look spectacular. This dress looks better than the couch cover, but I can't see how it could take 16 hours to get the current look.

That's probably how long it took to sew her into the dress.

• Love 5

I was underwhelmed with a lot of the Met Gala gowns/outfits. They had a great theme. They could have done some fantastic, out there stuff, but I feel that so many played it safe. There are some exceptions though.

• Love 1

I was underwhelmed with a lot of the Met Gala gowns/outfits

The Met Gala is always good for a few laughs every year. This year is no exception. "It's edgy-fashion-forward-thinking walking art that you just don't understand!"

I thought Kendall and Kylee looked good, Kylee especially -her hair was great and she should always wear it that way.

Once again Kim looked like she was squeezed into a sausage casing that Kanye picked out for her.  In fact, he tweeted

"thank you Olivier for making 4 dresses for Kim to choose from which we chopped 2 in half"

Now..if someone had chopped 2 Yeezy things up - he'd be livid!

(LOL - they must be so annoyed that Anna Wintour picked Taylor Swift as a co-chair. )

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Is Kanye's fly down? Knowing him that was probably intentional. 

Lady Gaga did a full GAGA look instead of the classy and sophisticated stuff she's done lately and slayed. 

In one pic it looks like Kim is missing a tooth.  

50 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I thought Kendall and Kylee looked good, Kylee especially -her hair was great and she should always wear it that way.

Once again Kim looked like she was squeezed into a sausage casing that Kanye picked out for her.  In fact, he tweeted

"thank you Olivier for making 4 dresses for Kim to choose from which we chopped 2 in half"

(LOL - they must be so annoyed that Anna Wintour picked Taylor Swift as a co-chair. )

They need two in order to get one that fit her ass.

• Love 6

I thought the dress made Kim look fat and stumpy. Reflective, shiny material isn't very slimming. Kanye looked ridiculous as well.

As for the Gala, when did it become so D-list? I thought it was for upper-crusty Bluebood types.

• Love 14
(edited)

Since Anna Wintour decided all these celebrities will get more media attention, social and otherwise. Granted, they weren't all D-listers, but there were more than a few attendees who left me scratching my head.

Remember, this is the woman who decided Kim & Kanye were cover material.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

kim-kardashian-west-attends-the-manus-x-

Kim doesn't look half bad.

And here's here and Kanye who looks a messs with those contacts, but my guess is he'll be the most comfortable in the jeans.

kim-kardashian-west-and-kanye-west-atten

What a couple of miserable-looking losers.

3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

WHY are all of these Kartrashians/Jenners invited, Anna Wintour? Didn't she ban them for years?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What a couple of miserable-looking losers.

WHY are all of these Kartrashians/Jenners invited, Anna Wintour? Didn't she ban them for years?

Kanye paid his and Kim's way into vogue and the met gala when they got married, how else would Kim make it this  far by herself? The marriage to Kanye provided many opportunities for all the kardashains. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Anyone ever see the TV show "Humans"?  

Kim completely makes me think of the "Synths" on the show.  Synth = synthetic human. 2015_06_01_archive.html

Capture.JPG

Edited by jnymph
not sure I attached the URL correctly
  • Love 1

In one pic it looks like Kim is missing a tooth.  

You know, I've been looking at that since I first saw the pic. I thought it was my screen, so I wiped it and nothing changed. And I saw it on Go Fug Yourself and it's there too. I wonder if there's some sort of "jewel" in her mouth/on her tooth or something that's part of the costume - kind of in keeping with Kanye's freaky eyes. But no one has mentioned it so it just may be something weird with the shot.

Out of the family, I thought Kendall looked the best, Kris was appropriate (thought I didn't find her dress all that flattering on her) and Kim did better than expected. I thought Kylie's dress was actually too old/too much for her. The illusion netting or whatever - the bare spots - actually looked kind of fake and she just seemed to be too small to really pull it off. She seemed weighed down by it.

I'm still surprised that Kim wasn't the disaster I expected. Her dress isn't to my taste, and yes it's tight, but it seems to fit her and she's not showing off all her bits, so that's a giant leap forward in my opinion. Kanye was Kanye.

• Love 2

E! kind of dissed her a bit. I don't think they even showed her dress below the waist. She certainly didn't seem as enthused to be there as she has in the past. Kanye seemed like he'd rather be somewhere else. Maybe the friendship with Anna is getting strained.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

E! kind of dissed her a bit. I don't think they even showed her dress below the waist. She certainly didn't seem as enthused to be there as she has in the past. Kanye seemed like he'd rather be somewhere else. Maybe the friendship with Anna is getting strained.

I think it has more to do with the fact that she's struggling to drop the baby weight this time around. Kim probably had visions of showing up half naked, which is hard to do when you're body is wrapped in 20 layers of Spanx.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Is Kanye's fly down? Knowing him that was probably intentional

Is there a sink in the vicinity? He likes to perform his husbandly duties on cold porcelain .

• Love 7

I think the friendship is just fine; I read somewhere that Vogue named them best dressed couple. In fact, from the horse's mouth.

Listen: this is miles above what Kim does normally in these situations; this is downright restrained. But - I don't know. What other couples did they beat for the honor? There is something about Kanye that really really does it for Anna Wintour. So she pimps and props him plus the 600 pounds of baggage he comes with (the Kardashian-Jenners). What is this Svengali-like hold he has over her? What??? Seriously!

Fortunately I'm not one of those fashionistas that waits for my monthly bible to tell me what to wear.

I'm beginning to wonder if he/they dealt her in for a cut of the action. There's no denying the credibility she gives them.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Is Anna that desperate to keep Vogue relevant and "trending"?

I doubt they are falling out of favor. Kim & Kanye were the hosts for the CDFA/Vogue Fashion Fund  fashion show in October, & then they hosted the dinner with Anna that night, so unless something happened recently, I think they have somehow remained on top. 

I just cannot stand that hairdo - on anyone, really - but I haven't seen a Kardashian look good with it yet.  It looks like somebody yelled "fire" while she was in the shower and she never got around to doing anything with that mop.  

• Love 5
On 05/03/2016 at 1:50 PM, iwasish said:

Well, given she thought she was hot shit when she went full on sofa, and now she's not even the best Kardashian there, I'd say she was pissed to be there. Kendall has a legit modeling career and even Kylie has surpassed her as an "it girl" these days. Her husband reportedly would rather be with the designer of her hideous dress than her and is a full on douchebag. Wait till next year when Rob and Blac Chyna are bigger draws than she is. Then she will look truly miserable.

• Love 9

Someone on Reddit linked to this article & the picture caught my eye. Look how normal her boobs are. They are the super inflated things she has now, just normal boobs. It's hard to believe she ever had such a normal body. 

• Love 1

From the article:

It’s a picture from 2006, an almost mythical time: before Kardashian became mega-famous.

It's funny but during the Reign of Paris H, people would wax fondly about a similar mythical time, pre-2001, before she was famous. You have to wonder if people will be doing the same once Kim's days are done and people are focused on the next reality queen...

It is funny how even in those pics, you can see Kim trying reallyreallyreally hard to grab whatever attention she can. Being a fame whore was certainly a goal of hers from early on.

• Love 4
(edited)

Re Kim & Kanye's Met Gala looks, two words: "Fug-Ly."  Kim looked like 20 pounds of shit in 5 pounds of Reynolds Wrap. ITA that Kendall & Kylie looked much better. As for Kanye, the ripped jeans? Tacky. Bedazzled jacket? Tackier. Those blue contacts? Not only tackiest, they made Yeezy look even more fucked-up than ever. Even the models/zombies who walk in Kanye's so-called "fashion" show looked more human/less creepy than Kanye.  

Vogue's calling Kim & Kanye  the Gala's Best Dressed couple was ludicrous, to say the least. Compared to Zayn Malik & Gigi Hadid and Hugh Dancy & Claire Danes,  the latter of whom wore a gown that glowed in the dark, which not only fit the fashion & technology theme, it's already considered to be one of the Gala's most iconic looks, Kim & Kanye looked like hot mess, separately and together. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, lightbeam said:

Anna Wintour needs to retire or get fired. 

Or maybe laid. I'm thinking she might have a thing for Kanye. Scratch that itch Anna and maybe afterward you'll be able to see his designs are really crap.

• Love 6

I'm thinking that [Anna Wintour] might have a thing for Kanye. Scratch that itch Anna and maybe afterward you'll be able to see his designs are really crap.

I wouldn't call Kanye's designs crap because crap can actually be useful sometimes; Kanye's designs, otoh, are many things, but useful will never be one of them.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, DollEyes said:

I wouldn't call Kanye's designs crap because crap can actually be useful sometimes; Kanye's designs, otoh, are many things, but useful will never be one of them.

We do get to see Kim strut her stuff in his nude body suit design, that's worth a few laughs.?

(edited)

You're not kidding, they also know how to dress her to hide things. Look at this & this, her body looks normal. Kanye should take a good look at these pictures, there they're in the stupid colors of his collection (did he insist?) but they don't make her look deformed.

Edited by GaT
1 hour ago, GaT said:

You're not kidding, they also know how to dress her to hide things. Look at this & this, her body looks normal. Kanye should take a good look at these pictures, there in the stupid colors of his collection (did he insist?) but they don't make her look deformed.

No way are her legs or her arms that long, she hasn't had a collarbone in years and her neck is stretched an inch and a half. Where's her ass? And her tits? There's no way those pictures were taken after Saint was born. In pics from Cuba, her skirt was straining at the seams, it's almost like they photoshopped her face on someone else's body. And still had to do work on her face... No swollen anus mouth..  

So much fakery!!

• Love 5

I agree,  there is no way that she looks like that now. Either they were taken before she was pregnant with Saint or they were photo shopped like crazy. When you compare the pictures of her during the met gala and the pictures in vogue, there is such a huge difference between them...

2 hours ago, GaT said:

You're not kidding, they also know how to dress her to hide things. Look at this & this, her body looks normal. Kanye should take a good look at these pictures, there they're in the stupid colors of his collection (did he insist?) but they don't make her look deformed.

19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

It's not just she's short-- proportion wise she has short limbs. But pictures photo shop  her like she's this tall statuesque model with gazelle like limbs and she's not. 

gazelle-like... no, that's not even close to describing Kim.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It's not just she's short-- proportion wise she has short limbs. But pictures photo shop  her like she's this tall statuesque model with gazelle like limbs and she's not. 

Personally, I think that's her biggest problem, she actually believes that what she looks like in the photoshopped pictures is what she looks like in RL. She's lost all connection with what her body really looks like, & that's why she always looks like crap. Her brain isn't seeing reality.

• Love 6