Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hey, I'd be down for Beth being fathered by another man retroactively too if it got Hope outta his orbit for good!

Long Version: Same. I was thinking this all of last week and Thomas and Ridge already think of Beth as less of Liam's kid anyway with their talk of Kelly's "family being back together" anytime Steamless is back up in the air. Brad might as well make it official. 

Short version: 

791521535_MemeBMT.gif.9497b92d62725a54a3f7aa5a9a5bd98b.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/8/2021 at 9:56 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^^So Liam ends up with no kids with Steffy? Be prepared for the Steam fans to storm the CBS studios, lol.

I occasionally post at another site, and it is one of those boards that seems to have a "younger" demographic, they don't really discuss the show so much as snipe back and forth about who is better; Hope or Steffy. Most times I just read and chuckle, but there are times I will step in and post, mainly for reasons, but I also enjoy stirring up the......hmmmmm........waters sometimes. 

So, the other day I posted my conflicted feelings about Finn, and how he is just too ready to accept another man's baby as his, right on the heels of Steffy's betrayal. I went on to say that Kelly's paternity needs to be revisited, and Bill should be her father. Oh my! I had to run for my posting life! The natives got very restless indeed. 

I never really considered having Beth's paternity altered though. I think that would be a hoot, given Liam would go from two known children to none, but boy, it would give the Anti-Hopenights some serious fodder. I can just hear the comments now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I occasionally post at another site, and it is one of those boards that seems to have a "younger" demographic, they don't really discuss the show so much as snipe back and forth about who is better; Hope or Steffy. Most times I just read and chuckle, but there are times I will step in and post, mainly for reasons, but I also enjoy stirring up the......hmmmmm........waters sometimes. 

You are better than me because I can't stand to even hate read those idiots and you can tell those are the boards that TPTB stalks on occasion it reflects in their writing. Also I really hoped that it wasn't people from my generation that drank the Anti-Logan, Steffy can do no wrong Kool-Aid cos I'm gonna have a helluva time explaining in the future someday to new fans my own age that Steffy has and likely always will be the bigger douche bag, Ho and main aggressor between Steffy and Hope. Not to say Hope doesn't have her faults but they don't manifest into constantly trying to fuck other people's husbands or shit talking her and her rival's mother all the time and acting so high and mighty when her own choices are usually just as bad or much worse. No, but that's Steffy all day though. I'm not saying Steffy sucks 100% of the time but...pretty damn close, she's no real heroine imo. 

While I'm at it, I think that's the reason they hold Hope and Liam in that dressing room over Hope so much which is hilarious because it's an old soap opera rule: If a woman steals your man, you can steal him back. Eventually anyway. Sharon did it to Nick when he was with Phyllis (resulting in Faith), Lola did it to Summer when she and Kyle were married after the liver donation, and Hope had her turn after close to decade of Steffy's interference and manipulations. Steffy stans think that because it was their fave involved the rules change and they don't. I don't get some newcomers like fam, get the whole story then start judging and I still consider myself new(ish) since I've been watching the show only about half as long as @Anna Yolei with periods of me not watching in the mid 2010's and barely picked back up on Y&R B&B in 2018. Thank goodness for YouTube to help me fill in the blanks and everyone who posts here is a great help too! 

Oh well just another reason to be glad I'm here and not there lmao 😊

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Looks like Liam is named the baby daddy. Hope doesn't take it well.

I was down initially down with Hope already being pregnant and passing off Beth as Liam's but years have passed and I don't like when they retcon stuff years later just for story even though we saw it onscreen.

Kelly's paternity is different because we all knew it was possible Bill was the dad and they did plant the seeds for some shenanigans. I'd still hate that they revisit it years later but at least it was planted - and if they do it then people will stop asking for it and we can move on, LOL.

Liam ending up with no kids would be a bummer - currently he's an ass - but him having lost a child with Steffy and then have two paternity updates to leave him childless would be pretty gutting.  I think the only way the show pulls this is if they're cutting the actor and don't want the girls to have an offscreen deadbeat dad. Liam would leave town since he's left with nothing and his life went to shit ever since he found out Bill was his dad and met the Forresters, LOL.  I'd leave town too for refresh.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5

You are better than me because I can't stand to even hate read those idiots and you can tell those are the boards that TPTB stalks on occasion it reflects in their writing

One of those big boards I can't even last five minutes reading on before I have to nope out. These people blame Hope and Brooke and Katie for EVERYTHING. Steffy cheating on her boyfriend with Liam? Hope's fault for being too friendly with Thomas. Thomas bumping his head and going temporarily nutty? Brooke's fault for pushing him off that cliff and causing permanent damage to his spatial awareness. Climate change? Katie's fault for being so cold to $Bill. 😉

It also amuses me how someone will see an opinion expressed here that they don't agree with so they'll go start a thread on one of those other boards to shore up confirmation that what they think is correct. I've seen it happen enough times to know it's not a coincidence. Sometimes actual words and phrases are lifted from here. TPTB are probably behind some of that too, I bet.

So are we to assume Finn is the actual father and results got tampered with by Thomas or someone?

Looks that way. The general thought in soap forum world seems to be that Vinny did it but Finn and Thomas are still in the running. I think it'd be hilarious if someone totally unexpected did it like Donna or Charlie. Or maybe Douglas since he's supposed to be a young genius now. He could've hacked into the hospital system with his little tablet, lol.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

You are better than me because I can't stand to even hate read those idiots and you can tell those are the boards that TPTB stalks on occasion it reflects in their writing. Also I really hoped that it wasn't people from my generation that drank the Anti-Logan, Steffy can do no wrong Kool-Aid cos I'm gonna have a helluva time explaining in the future someday to new fans my own age that Steffy has and likely always will be the bigger douche bag, Ho and main aggressor between Steffy and Hope. Not to say Hope doesn't have her faults but they don't manifest into constantly trying to fuck other people's husbands or shit talking her and her rival's mother all the time and acting so high and mighty when her own choices are usually just as bad or much worse. No, but that's Steffy all day though. I'm not saying Steffy sucks 100% of the time but...pretty damn close, she's no real heroine imo. 

While I'm at it, I think that's the reason they hold Hope and Liam in that dressing room over Hope so much which is hilarious because it's an old soap opera rule: If a woman steals your man, you can steal him back. Eventually anyway. Sharon did it to Nick when he was with Phyllis (resulting in Faith), Lola did it to Summer when she and Kyle were married after the liver donation, and Hope had her turn after close to decade of Steffy's interference and manipulations. Steffy stans think that because it was their fave involved the rules change and they don't. I don't get some newcomers like fam, get the whole story then start judging and I still consider myself new(ish) since I've been watching the show only about half as long as @Anna Yolei with periods of me not watching in the mid 2010's and barely picked back up on Y&R B&B in 2018. Thank goodness for YouTube to help me fill in the blanks and everyone who posts here is a great help too! 

Oh well just another reason to be glad I'm here and not there lmao 😊

You are braver souls than me.

And I'm so sick of hearing the sad, tired refrain about the dressing room. They did not actually fuck in the dressing room which anyone could see if they simply watched the show or even looked at stills from that episode. 

But even if they did fuck?

Who gives a shit?

The Steamless marriage was already long over before Hope ever came back to town after Liam found out about Stallion Night (heck, it was over on Stallion Night, Liam just didn't know it yet). He had only decided to go back to Steffy for Kelly's sake and also because Hope broke up with him and practically dragged him over to the cliff house. But clearly his heart and soul and mind, not to mention his penis, weren't in it as it was a week or so later that the dressing room make-out session occurred. And it is telling that the only two times Liam has slept with Steffy since he learned about Stallion Night he was intoxicated (with molly and booze, respectfully) both nights. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, paisley said:

Please tell me: What is Stallion Night?

Stallion Night is our nickname for the night Steffy found out that Liam and Sally shared a kiss (after the Spectra Fashions building was blown up by $ Bill). She fled to her grandfather's guest house. $ Bill showed up and the two had sex. We call it Stallion Night because $ Bill has often referred to himself as a Stallion.

ZuQADq.gif&key=4d5859789dcc6255589070f66

• Love 3
On 2/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Lilac2000 said:

So are we to assume Finn is the actual father and results got tampered with by Thomas or someone?

That would be the typical way to go about it.  It went way too easy here.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:09 PM, CountryGirl said:

And it is telling that the only two times Liam has slept with Steffy since he learned about Stallion Night he was intoxicated (with molly and booze, respectfully) both nights. 

I will take put a billboard to remind everyone of this fact, lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Bold & Beautiful Spoilers (Week of March 1st) https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 1:

Katie tried to convince Brooke and Donna to forgive Flo in the past, but after a chat with Wyatt, she goes to bat for her niece once again. Will the Logan sisters ever be persuaded to warm up to Felony Flo after her heinous misdeeds involving Hope’s daughter, Beth? If they care about Hope whatsoever, they should never, ever forgive or forget.

Finn does a double take when he recognizes a familiar face in an unfamiliar place. Could our theory about Finn having a brother in Los Angeles prove to be correct? And if so, will Finn become suspicious about what Vinny’s been up to? We have wondered if there might be a connection there or Finn having family. Although that last name - Vinny Finneas (sp?) would be weird.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 2:

We’re all too aware that Bill will move heaven and earth to get what he wants. So it’s no surprise when he seizes an opportunity for a second chance with Katie — something that’s been eluding him up to this point. Yawn...

The Logan sisters come full circle in completing their family. Could this mean Storm’s long-lost daughter, Flo, will finally be accepted into the fold? Of course it does. Which, gross.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 3:

As the Logan love-in continues, Flo receives an unexpected gift from Brooke, Katie, and Donna. Perhaps it will be something of significance to her late father? Gag!

Keeping her eye on the “Forrester-adjacent” prize, Zoe attempts to fix what’s broken between her and Carter. Will the lovable COO of Forrester Creations take the bait that she dangles? The dope probably will. And why, when Donna is right THERE.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 4:

Determined to make amends for her past mistakes and lock down Carter, Zoe puts a plan in motion to get her man back. Is she fighting a losing battle?

Zende may have put the embarrassing scene surrounding his flirtation with his workmate, Zoe, behind him, but it didn’t deter him from mixing business with pleasure. Watch for the hot designer to entice Paris with a whirlwind of fun and romance outside of the office.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 5:

We’d advise caution as Paris begins to fall deeper for Zende when he surprises her with a “getaway.” Charming as he is, he has a reputation as a player for a reason. This has shades of Sasha all over it.

Zoe goes big in arranging a romantic scene in which to prove her love to Carter. But can anything truly make him forget the way that she hurt him by throwing herself at Zende? Well, Carter is thick and I'm not just talking about his fine physique.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Finn does a double take when he recognizes a familiar face in an unfamiliar place. Could our theory about Finn having a brother in Los Angeles prove to be correct? And if so, will Finn become suspicious about what Vinny’s been up to? We have wondered if there might be a connection there or Finn having family. Although that last name - Vinny Finneas (sp?) would be weird.

Fin.al.ly!  Finn is showing his ass, but I'm hopeful to have him become more well-rounded and we learn about his family/background.

I have no use for Flo but a break from Hope/Liam/Steffy/Finn babygate is welcome.

• Love 2

Although that last name - Vinny Finneas (sp?) would be weird.

Vinny's last name is Walker. He and Finn may related but it doesn't appear they're both Finnegans.

lovable COO

Say what now? That makes it sound to me like Carter is a cocker spaniel or something. Whoever writes those spoilers must not think much of him either.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

We have wondered if there might be a connection there or Finn having family. Although that last name - Vinny Finneas (sp?) would be weird

Finnegan.

It would be, but maybe Vincent Finnegan would be less so. But it would explain the inquiry in the other thread about why there's suddenly so much focus on these two guys and what Vinny gets outta this besides helping his "bro" out.

8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

The Logan sisters come full circle in completing their family. Could this mean Storm’s long-lost daughter, Flo, will finally be accepted into the fold?

The Logans forgive and forget a whole lotta shade between them, but couldn't they have at least let Hope take the lead on that? She was the wronged party after all. That Flo gave up a kidney is no forever pass for sainthood, or else Brooke would've welcomed Amber into the family with open arms for getting knocked up by her underaged son.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Finn does a double take when he recognizes a familiar face in an unfamiliar place. Could our theory about Finn having a brother in Los Angeles prove to be correct? And if so, will Finn become suspicious about what Vinny’s been up to? 

I am looking at the fact that Vinny suddenly knows all this medical stuff, and somehow managed to snag a job in a hospital lab. Maybe he is not a relative of Finn's, maybe they knew each other in medical school? Although it does seem that Thomas would know Vinny attended school, and would be less surprised about him being so knowledgeable about the paternity test. Or, another thought I had, is maybe Finn is Vinny's supplier? That would make more sense in the long run, and would definitely cast some shade on the noble Dr. Finnigan. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

And because I can't quit thinking about it now, maybe the person Finn see's isn't Vinny at all, maybe it is Thomas. Finn could run into Thomas at the hospital, and question him why he is there, thinking he is sick, or knows someone who is. Thomas would tell him no, he is just there seeing a friend that works at the hospital. This would surprise Finn because Thomas has never mentioned knowing anyone who works there, and Finn would ask Thomas what his friend does at the hospital. Now, would Thomas tell him his friend works in the lab? Who knows, but we are going to say he does. This might get Finn thinking about some things. Thomas has always been obsessed with Hope, and just happens to have a lifelong friend that works in the lab that ran the paternity test. Finn would go to Steffy with his suspicions, and Steffy would remember Thomas's angry call to Vinny, and might be on board to get a retest done. In the meantime, Thomas has become public enemy number one again, because everyone believes he got Vinny to mess with the test. However, the new test reveals that the first one was correct, and Liam is the father. Hope is horrified that she believed so easily that Thomas had reverted, and after apologizing to Thomas, he comes clean with what was really going on, and that he was trying to get to the truth when he ran into Finn at the hospital. He tells Hope that he didn't want to say anything until he knew for sure, and he was trying to get the truth out of Vinny. 

Of course Finn could still be Vinny's supplier, which would add another layer to the SL.

I just don't see any good SL potential with making the baby Finn's. So he and Steffy would have their nice little romance, and Hope would have a philandering husband. There would be no reason for Hope and Steffy to keep feuding. The only angst I can see coming from Finn being the father would be with Liam's jealousy over Finn and Steffy being together and having a baby together. And that would do nothing but hurt Hope more. So yeah, that baby needs to stay Liam's. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I just don't see any good SL potential with making the baby Finn's. So he and Steffy would have their nice little romance, and Hope would have a philandering husband. There would be no reason for Hope and Steffy to keep feuding. The only angst I can see coming from Finn being the father would be with Liam's jealousy over Finn and Steffy being together and having a baby together. And that would do nothing but hurt Hope more. So yeah, that baby needs to stay Liam's.

I think TPTB wrote themselves into a corner, I think someone mentioned in the main chat that if the baby is Finn's they might have a miscarriage/stillborn SL which would be despicable since JMW is pregnant in real life, but despicable is right up the writers alley lately, esp. with how they write Liam and let him get away with being a POS cheater for the 100th time. Since Steffy is a main, her plausible baby daddies are Bill/Liam or just Liam but not Finn/Liam since none of us think Finn will be around long, having Steffy have a canon baby with him would be strange. I could take Liam being jealous of Finn/Steffy (again) as a storyline but only if it wakes Hope the fuck up this time and she does what she should've done the first time Lame was huffing and puffing all over L.A about Sinn, and that is kick his sorry, waffling, cheating ass to the curb. Never to take him back again.       

• Love 2

The show shot themselves in the foot by introducing a baby into the mix this damn soon to begin with for no good reason. JMW would have had to be written out the show to recover anyway: there was no reason the drug addition story had to be wrapped up so quickly as it was. If TIIC were so hot to have Thope as their new pairing, there were other ways to make that happen.

21 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

There would be no reason for Hope and Steffy to keep feuding.

It probably goes without saying, but there was never any good reason for their fued to begin with. The fools should have written Bridget to be the one Hope had issues getting close to without knowing why the sister who is so kind is not as welcoming to her. Steffy should have watched Taylor's spiral and decide that was not for her and drag Ridge not out of petty jealousy but for being a weasel who kept them in chaos. Rick went about extressing his anger in the worst ways, but his message was not wrong. Maybe it would have landed hearing it from Steffy.

They didn't even need to b friends because no one has friendships on this show, but most of the writing for them came off as two spoiled, rich brats fighting over the last Hermés bag at Barneys on Black Friday and that neither particularly cared about Liam as much as winning.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I just don't see any good SL potential with making the baby Finn's

If they soras or do a TJ, PuffFinn spawn could date Beth and Lizzie. 

Buttttt I still think the test Vinny switched was faulty or already switched and it’s really Liam’s. Bell love trolling 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cl3q215bhz8t8x9qa4

• Love 6

It would be so like this show to drop the anvils/red herring that Finn is the baby-daddy and play the beats of that, only for it to be revealed Liam is the daddy after all. They did this on Y&R with Summer being "Jack's" for a time only for it to come out that long-presumed father Nick was, in fact, her father.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

It would be so like this show to drop the anvils/red herring that Finn is the baby-daddy and play the beats of that, only for it to be revealed Liam is the daddy after all. They did this on Y&R with Summer being "Jack's" for a time only for it to come out that long-presumed father Nick was, in fact, her father.

Y'know, I could be okay with Baby Waffle #2 being Liam's if it turns out Kelly was Bill's after all. Since TIIC seem determined to waste DD's talents, the least they could do is to give Still a legit turn in the sun. Better that than this nonsense about Katie and especially not Brooke, who will be perpetually stuck on stupid where Ridge is concerned.

• Love 6

So Finn and Steffy get the angsty race to the airport romcom moment, eh?  Guess they're supposed to be endgame legit!

Steffy having a kid that's not from the current incestuous gene pool of Spencer, Logan, Forrester does open this kid up to being able to date a few more people -namely Beth. Kelly will initially not be cool with her half-sibs dating and then chill when someone else threatens Beth and Finnegan Jr's density.  The other option for this kid is it being Steffy's spare kid for her to lose tragically in a teen driving accident similar to how she lost Phoebe - which would be doubly tragic.

If the kid is Finn's, he won't live to see that kid grow up. I'd bank money on Steffy becoming a tragic young widow with two kids.  Finn's family would come out of the woodwork to bring in a new family and money says he has a brother that would become Steffy (or Hope's) new love interest. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Finn's brother was an identical twin. Then again you'd think he'd have mentioned having a twin to Steffy since she's one (fraternal) as well.

• Love 3

Looking at the spoilers before and after, the "shocking secret" will just be the "Vinny messed with the paternity test" reveal, and as usual, the impact is wildly overstated. Like all those "will change FOREVER" teases.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

Looking at the spoilers before and after, the "shocking secret" will just be the "Vinny messed with the paternity test" reveal, and as usual, the impact is wildly overstated. Like all those "will change FOREVER" teases.

Like the one that a major character will die...and it ended up a major character will "die" in the case of Thomas with the non-boiling vat of acid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 8: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 8:

Putting the drama with Zoe in the rearview mirror, Zende and Paris fall head over heels in love. He even gifts his sweetheart with a gown as a token of his affections. In return, Paris offers up a song. Well at least Paris can sing. 

In a heartbreaking moment, a once-promising relationship comes to an end. Could this be the finish line for Hope and Liam’s marriage in the aftermath of his one-night stand with his ex, or will Carter remain firm and break things off with Zoe for good? Please let it be the former. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 9:

When Vinny doubles down on his claim about Steffy’s paternity test, Thomas grows ever more suspicious. Will the reformed Forrester heir be forced to revert to his cunning old tricks to get the truth out of his slippery best pal?

When Zoe verbally attacks Paris, trying to blame her for all that is wrong in her own life, something tells us her little sister isn’t going to take it — especially now that she’s happily ensconced at Forrester and riding the high of a new romance with Zende. This, again? Paris, you need to wise up, girl. Your sister is no-good trash.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 10:

To trust or not to trust — is it even a question at this point? Emotionally exhausted by Liam’s betrayal, Hope leans on her mother for help. Will Brooke finally stop urging her daughter to reconcile with the serial cheater? It's Brooke, the perpetual doormat for Ridge, so I'm guessing "nope!"

Considering all the drama surrounding her latest pregnancy, it probably shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that Steffy is thinking about her future choices. Nonetheless, Ridge is stunned when his daughter announces a life-changing decision.

When Finn finds himself in the middle of the fray between Vinny and Thomas, will the truth about the paternity test finally come out? Or will it just be another near miss? Of course it will be another near miss. Because goodness knows, Badley loves to drag out horrible storylines (Beth, anyone?) and wrap up "could-be-interesting" ones at warp speed.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 11:

A shocking secret that comes to light changes the Forrester, Spencer and Logan families’ lives. Hmm… could the baby that Steffy is carrying be Finn’s and not Liam’s after all? I doubt it. We're not even to May sweeps yet.

Upon learning of her plan from Ridge, Finn races against time to stop Steffy from leaving Los Angeles. But will he be too late to stop the woman he loves from getting the heck outta Dodge? Speaking of Dodge, make like Elsa and let her goooo, Finn. Dodge (get it) that bullet.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 12:

As Thomas recounts his fight with Vinny, Hope grows concerned. Will her onetime obsessor share his suspicions, or will he actually be on the scene to deliver late-breaking news that could change Hope’s outlook on her marriage?

In a magical moment, Finn implores Steffy not to leave their love behind. Will she have a change of heart about taking flight from the City of Angels? I'm guessing this is to usher in Jacqui's maternity leave so who knows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

In a heartbreaking moment, a once-promising relationship comes to an end. Could this be the finish line for Hope and Liam’s marriage in the aftermath of his one-night stand with his ex, or will Carter remain firm and break things off with Zoe for good? Please let it be the former.

RLaCEi4.jpg

A shocking secret that comes to light changes the Forrester, Spencer and Logan families’ lives. Hmm… could the baby that Steffy is carrying be Finn’s and not Liam’s after all?

Dare I hope it's finally coming out that $Bill is Kelly's father? I don't see how Finn being Steffy's baby's father really changes much for the Spencers. That's mostly on Liam for being fooled by a mannequin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 15: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 15:

When Hope receives miraculous news from an unexpected source, we can only assume that it will have to do with the paternity of Steffy’s baby, which has been hanging over her head like a black cloud since Liam was named as the dad. Uh, she already knows?

In moment that’s so romantic, it’ll make you believe in love all over again, Steffy finds her happily ever after… at least for now.

lower-your-expectations.gif

Will she finally have the family she’s not-so-secretly longed for?

Nope because she wanted Liam as the husband doll but Finn will do...for now.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 16:

On the heels of hearing information that turned everything around in a heartbeat, Steffy gets swept up in how her life instantly changed for the better.

Steffy, still falling in shit and coming up smelling like roses. 

Hope shares life-changing news with Liam, but will it truly be enough to heal their deep-seated marital issues? After all, nothing can change the fact that her husband had sex with his ex at the first sign of trouble.

Please don't let the change in paternity cloud your mind. He still fucked Steffy. Remember that.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 17:

Will Brooke’s opinion of her stepson change for the better once she and Ridge gain a more in-depth understanding of Thomas’ heroic act?

After hearing Hope’s stunning news, Liam finds himself on the hot seat. Will he come clean in the face of her difficult question about his feelings?

This should be gone - watching this worm squirm now that Steffy has a Finnamon bun in her oven vs a Waffle.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 18:

Steffy makes a significant gesture to prove her love to Finn. Will she finally remove the portrait of her and Liam basking in their love from her living room wall?

tenor.gif

After giving his wife an answer to her probing question, Liam presses for a second chance in their marriage. Is anyone surprised that Hope remains unsure of their future?

Liam probably is since he's so used to Hope and Steffy giving him every pass that ever existed.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 19:

Drat. The show is pre-empted for CBS Sports: NCAA Basketball.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Will Brooke’s opinion of her stepson change for the better once she and Ridge gain a more in-depth understanding of Thomas’ heroic act?

Is Brooke (and the audience) supposed to praise Thomas for not taking advantage of a lie he found out about to get his paws on Hope this time? 😡

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Is Brooke (and the audience) supposed to praise Thomas for not taking advantage of a lie he found out about to get his paws on Hope this time? 😡

SnoopyHoarseJapanesebeetle-small.gif

Because Brooke would be that stupid.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, jenrising said:

I know I'm sure not. It's great that he's not an entire piece of shit for doing the absolute bare minimum to make up for the damage he's caused. Joy. 😑

Someone uploaded the John/Jill affair/divorce story from Y&R last year on YouTube that I think spanned over four months or so and the entire time,Jack remained estrained from his father. I think it took him getting a cap in his ass from Patty before the rift began to close.

Or hell, look at Bill and Liam. That's never been the same after Bill schlupped Steffy, has it?

Let some consequences stick. Y'all writers still have people who weren't there and have done considerably worse still judge Brooke about Deacon but Thomas can't get the stink eye over everything? Hell forget Hope for a minute, what about his own son?

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

SnoopyHoarseJapanesebeetle-small.gif

Because Brooke would be that stupid.

Well, Brooke has forgiven Flo, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Bill needs to have his car keys taken away.  Last year he mowed down Steffy.  Who does he nearly kill this time?

Given Bill's mention today about Liam....is SC out or Liam presumed dead?  I can see Bill then hunting down who he thought was responsible....

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

We wouldnt be so lucky. I'd rather it be Flo than Lame, but I'm sure it won't be either and it'll be something like Loading Dock Guy or some foolishness. Ho hum.

.....that said, Scott Clifton's been off Twitter since early February so.....👀🤷‍♀️ I don't think I want him dead though. Would I miss the character? Not really, especially when Show will just put Hope and Steffy against each other for another man eventually. But that would be such a cheap and lazy ass out when all any of us want is to see him make the EFFORT to do better. He's not a narcissist like Ridge or a toxic bully like Bill or an opportunistic leech like Wyatt or a repeated predator lime Thomas.  He can actually *be* a believable good guy white hat if he got some perspective and had any agency in his life whatsoever.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Who will possibly be the fall guy that goes to jail? The cast has 5 and a half actors, WTF? 🤣

Probably Day Player #47, aka Vinny's drug connect at the hospital. All the heat on Vinny has reflected onto him/her so in revenge they take Vinny out. Or maybe it's Vinny's girlfriend. Have we ever seen her?

Hate to see Joe Locicero go since Vinny was apparently Thomas' only friend. (Besides Hope, I guess. 🙄) Maybe his wife got a new series and now he doesn't have to help bring home the bacon, hah hah.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have read several places that it's Vinnie. It's going to be a whodunnit focusing on Liam and Thomas as the killer. Remember when Liam told Hope, "I could kill him," when he found out what Vinnie did?

Liam already thought he shot Bill and it nearly broke him. Now I could see Bill thinking Liam snapped and killed Vinnie and he covers up the crime for his son. It’s a very Bill thing to do.

Vinnie is the type of character that you don’t up and kill. He’s not related to anyone and is a great pal for Thomas and comic relief. 

But I’d rather he go than Loading Dock Guy😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/ 

I was checking anyway to see if we know who bit the dust this week, and decided to go ahead and post the rest of the spoilers for anyone curious. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 29:

Former BFFs Quinn and Shauna make a decision that affects their future. Will they choose to let bygones be bygones… or will they realize that, in fact, it’s their relationship that’s gone bye-bye? Uhhhh?? They were fighting? OMG so interesting! NOT. God these two are such a waste I hope they both die too. 

Is Ridge asking for trouble when he questions Brooke’s sincerity in her recent gift to Flo? Or has he simply never heard the phrase “Leave well enough alone”? ?????? Who cares if she was being fake? It's not like Felony deserves sincerity anyway....So Monday is a skip day I see.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 30:

Continuing to get comfortable wearing the halo that now seems to be part of his regular attire, Thomas steps up for Hope during a difficult conversation with Douglas. Is there any possible way this doesn’t bring the boy’s co-parents closer? Ugh....Still better than Lope bullshit. 

Old habits die hard, and being (rightly!) skeptical of Thomas is a very old habit of Brooke’s. Nonetheless, Ridge is dismayed by her refusal to admit that maybe, just maybe, his troubled son has changed for the better. Right to be skeptical or not it doesn't matter Brooke has no credibility or objectivity in this situation she insists that her daughter stay with a selfish, egotistical serial cheater. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 31:

Though Thomas has done everything in his power to redeem himself in the eyes of his family and friends, it’s still not enough for one person: Brooke. So when he pleads his case, she just doubles down, all but saying that her opinion isn’t like a hemline: It ain’t gonna change. Wow so this show is trying to tell me Flo is better than Thomas? FOH at the very least they are the same brand of shitty but at least Thomas' "redemption" was somewhat more believable than hers. He has put in effort I will give him that. 

While tending to her broken heart, what Hope really needs is a confidante — and she might get just that when Paris offers friendship with a side order of great advice. NO. I like Paris alot but she's a kid in comparison to Hope and people her age. WTF does she know about any of this? Is she gonna try to browbeat Hope into forgiving Lame ass too? Then her being a "confidante" is pointless. IMO

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 1:

Considering that Felony Flo once let her believe that her daughter was dead, Hope probably shouldn’t so much as raise an eyebrow over anything her cousin does. And yet… yep, she is stunned by Flo’s surprise and shocking request. AAAAAAHHHHH FUCK THIS SHOW!  

Convinced that she knows best, Brooke seeks Liam’s help in ensuring that Hope remains safe. Oh my fucking god...Seriously Brooke?! What do you know besides being a doormat. Hope really needs to put her fucking mother on fucking blast one of these days. Stephanie Forrester style. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 2:

Zoe finds an unexpected ally in Quinn — which makes sense, really. Heaven knows Eric’s wife shares the model’s tendency to connive and blame others when her plans blow up in her face. Could we be looking at a brand-new scheme team? Not if TPTB kill them both off. I can't think of anything worse than these two manipulating, shit-stirring skanks enabling each other and making excuses for their shitty behavior. Oh wait yes I can, Lope ever happening again.  

Liam makes a romantic gesture towards Hope. Which we can only presume will be bigger and more impressive than announcing, “Hey, guess what — I haven’t cheated on you in two whole months!” Speak of the goddamn devil FML

Hope said she needed space but clearly Lame doesn't give a fuck. (See. He is the one who doesn't respect her boundaries) So what is this oh so romantic gesture supposed to solve? Is it new technology that makes Lame unfuck Steffy's vagina? Take back what he said about loving her? (Which he could do but won't) Not just recently but all the other times he cheated on Hope with Steffy too? I don't know what Hope should be more offended about. The fact that Lame is offering up this phony ass gesture like it changes anything or that Lame is actively ignoring her need for space.   

TLDR: Flo isn't dead yet by the looks of it. This show sucks ass. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Do we think that Bell will aim Wyatt straight at Hope again?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Nope nope nope noppity nope nope! Spent too much time chemistry testing Thrope for starters and what would be the point of exchanging one waffle for another? She might as well stay with Lame ass at least he looks better than Wyatt. Plus Hope/Wyatt have no chemistry he's already not that attractive but he looks worse next to Hope and Steffy too tbh. 

• Love 2