Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

On 4/15/2020 at 8:58 AM, CountryGirl said:

Flo? 

Who is clearly wicked pissed that Sally isn't dying fast enough? 

Sally is a disgusting human for portraying a dying person, but it's brought out the true colors in some people. And I'm talking Flo here. What a bitch-assed, insecure move pressuring Wyatt into PUSHING A DYING WOMAN into a cold facility full of strangers to DIE A LONELY DEATH. ALONE. WITH STRANGERS. Because you know she wouldn't cut Wyatt's pathetic ass loose to be by Sally's bedside while she gulps her last breaths or anything. What a dick move.

• Love 6

Flo's true colors were revealed pretty much the day she set foot in LA and cozied up to Dr. B and didn't give a moment's pause to posing as a birth mother and falsifying documents.

She hasn't done anything since to make the needle move one iota towards Decent Human Being.

Once a lying, trifling, babyseller, always a lying, trifling, babyseller. 

And her snooping through the doctor's computer to pull up records - yet another item on her ever-growing list of crimes. 

I am beyond over this character. I'm sure KB is a lovely person but she and her despicable character should have exited stage left when Flo should have gone to prison and stayed there.

• Love 12

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 20

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday April 20:

Wyatt’s guilt about asking Sally to move out increases.

Sally has a devious trick played on her by Flo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday April 21:

Quinn stuns Wyatt by siding with Katie when it comes to the situation with Sally and Flo.

Flo gets the upper hand.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday April 22:

Bill talks Wyatt through his feelings surrounding Flo and Sally.

Flo and Sally’s argument escalates when Dr. Penny Escobar arrives.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday April 23:

Wyatt and Bill share regrets about the pain they’ve caused Sally and Katie.

Wyatt’s arrival causes panic after Sally and Penny knock Flo unconscious.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday April 24:

TBA

Also coming up this week on Bold and Beautiful:

Dr. Escobar makes a game-changing decision.

Katie and Bill have a candid discussion about their relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Thanks, @ByTor. So absent Thursday ($Bill), everything else looks like FF material. Except maybe Friday's throwback, whatever might that be. Although I welcome older episodes with $Bill, they're not what I would consider classic.

• Love 3

Today's episode (Friday, 4/24/2020) will be an encore episode from 2017 featuring the Forrester vs. Spectra fashion showdown in Monte Carlo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday April 27:

CBS will air part one of documentary-style episode Becoming Bold and Beautiful, which features rare, behind-the-scenes footage of cast and crew (including executive producer Bradley Bell) as they shot throughout the enchanting mountainside country.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday April 28:

CBS will air part two of documentary-style episode Becoming Bold and Beautiful, which features rare, behind-the-scenes footage of cast and crew (including executive producer Bradley Bell) as they shot throughout the enchanting mountainside country.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday April 29:

CBS airs an encore episode of Bold and Beautiful from July 27, 2016 in which Quinn follows Eric overseas to the Spencer Summit.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday April 30:

CBS airs an encore episode of Bold and Beautiful from July 28, 2016, which features Quinn’s shocking arrival at the Spencer Summit.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday May 1:

CBS airs an encore episode of Bold and Beautiful.

• Love 1

Not to complain or anything, but I feel like  a show with a catalogue of over 8200 episodes can show more than the same five episodes. I'm not a betting woman, but California is probably gonna be one of the last states to fully reopen and they're gonna need to plan the schedule accordingly.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Money is probably the issue with going too far back as the actor’s who aren’t on the show anymore would need to be paid. But if money were no object my picks would be that they have some fun with the theme weeks and maybe go by family with current actors of that family commenting on those episodes-

Spencer Family 1.0- Classic episodes of Caroline and Daddy Bill culminating in her marriage to Ridge and then her death commented on by Scott Clifton, Darren Brooks, and Don Diamont.

Specta 1.0 - Courtney Hope commenting on classic eps featuring her namesake.

Two weeks dedicated to showing all of Brooke’s weddings with KKL commenting.

A History of Steffy- episodes about Steffy from when she was born to when she was kidnapped by Morgan to when current Steffy debuted to her romance with Bill, then Liam, then, Wyatt, then Liam, and then the birth of Kelly.

If money were no object you could marathon all the Stephanie slap happy episodes. That’s a week or two, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Not really spoilers but the schedule for w/o May 4th is available and it's Epic Weddings Week!

Happy we're getting two 90s episodes but how do you not included Caroline and Ridge's wedding? That easily should've been in there over two Liam weddings.

https://www.tvinsider.com/932480/young-and-the-restless-bold-and-the-beautiful-theme-weeks-may-4-episodes/

Storylines for the "Epic Weddings Week" episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful are:

Monday, May 4: Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) desperately attempts to escape from Prince Omar (Kabir Bedi) to let Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) know that she's alive, while Ridge and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) have their epic first wedding in front of friends… and foes on the beautiful beach in Point Dume, California. (Original air date: September 30, 1994)

Tuesday, May 5: Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Liam (Scott Clifton) are wed in front of the iconic Opera House on the glorious Sydney, Australia harbor. While the ceremony progresses in front of family and friends, Wyatt (Darin Brooks) eases his sorrows over his brother’s marriage to his ex-wife with several drinks. (Original air date: March 22, 2017)

Wednesday, May 6: Katie (Heather Tom), the only woman to have ever stolen Dollar Bill's (Don Diamont) heart, walks down the aisle to become Mrs. William Spencer, Jr., with her sisters at her side, at the San Fernando Valley home where she was raised. Legendary CBS star Patrick Duffy (Dallas) guest stars as Katie’s father, Stephen Logan. (Original air date: November 13, 2009)

Thursday, May 7: Eric Forrester (John McCook) and Brooke Logan (Lang) say "I Do" as Eric's ex-wife, Stephanie (Susan Flannery), and Brooke's true love, Ridge (Kaye), watch without objection. Eric then takes Brooke on a romantic and surprise honeymoon in a magnificent hot-air balloon in Palm Springs, California. (Original air date: January 8, 1991)

Friday, May 8: Having overcome astounding obstacles, Hope (Kim Matula, in a role currently played by Annika Noelle) and Liam (Scott Clifton) joyously say "I Do" in front of family, friends, and the many residents of the beautiful city of Puglia, Italy. Frustrated and brokenhearted, Steffy (Wood) updates Eric (McCook) and Stephanie (Flannery) on the dramatic events transpiring in Puglia. (Original air date: June 26, 2012)

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Thanks, @TobinAlbers. So they ARE going to show RM after all.

But ITA re two Liam weddings. ?????!!!!????

I would have loved to have rewatched Caroline/Ridge's wedding. 

But at least two of Brooke's weddings will be shown. I would have loved if they would have shown her wedding to Bill as well.

• Love 1

Love how they kept referencing TK as Ridge even though he wasn't on the show in the 90s. A better editor should have caught that before the article was published.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 4/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Love how they kept referencing TK as Ridge even though he wasn't on the show in the 90s. A better editor should have caught that before the article was published.

I wonder if this was an intentional snub, since they were able to identify Hope as being played by Kim Matula's and acknowledge Noelle has since taken over. Either way, this was driving me nuts.

Also, looking at those old episode on the way, I miss the old days when it used to take years before a couple would be married. It took Ridge and Brooke seven years to walk down the aisle the first time and the next marriage was 4 years later. I'd need all my fingers to count Liam's weddings and he's still a few months shy of his 10th anniversary on the show!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

They could've just saved all of Liam's weddings for his own theme week - boy would that be a low rated week, LOL. I'm already skipping tomorrow and Friday because the inanity of it all is too fresh.

Seriously, Hope's wedding to Wyatt was more epic because it had the take a leap of faith with me jump from the back of the yacht in her wedding dress. As much as I hate Wyatt, that was a pretty epic wedding for Hope.

Poor AN's Hope has gotten all her weddings in someone's living room. Matula had Italy AND France. She got out while the getting was good.

• LOL 4

Next week is fashion week. 

Only Monday’s Ep is from the 90s.

Monday, May 11
In the magical setting of Villa d’Este on Lake Como, Eric (original cast member John McCook) and Stephanie (Susan Flannery) worry that the delayed Forrester Spring Collection may be their last, and Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) attempts to calm a distraught Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss). Also, Sally (Darlene Conley) and Lauren (Tracey Bregman) cause a scene in order to crash the runway show, hoping to witness the demise of their rivals. The episode originally aired Oct. 29, 1997.

Tuesday, May 12
As Aspen Fashion Week gets underway, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) says goodbye to Liam (Scott Clifton) as paparazzi swarm her with questions and call her a fraud. Unaware that his father’s plan to attack Hope is in progress, Liam and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) talk about the memories they shared together in the beautiful mountainside town. The episode originally aired April 27, 2012.

Wednesday, May 13
As Quinn (Rena Sofer) attempts to take the lead in final preparations for her fashion show, not everyone at Forrester Creations is on board. Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) encourage Quinn to move forward with her original plan for the show-stopper in spite of ruffling the feathers of Eric’s (original cast member John McCook) family. When Katie (Heather Tom) pays another visit to Eric’s home to thank him for his favor, he invites her to stay and watch the fashion show with him. As a sign of protest against Quinn, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) decides to sabotage her presentation. The episode originally aired Nov. 11, 2016.

Thursday, May 14
Before walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Liam Spencer, Steffy (Wood) participates in a Forrester Creations photoshoot with her cousin Ivy (Brewer) in front of Australia’s magnificent Sydney Opera House. In spite of how difficult it will be to see Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) with Ridge (Kaye) at the ceremony, Bill (Don Diamont) assists his son Liam (Clifton) with some last-minute wedding preparations. The episode originally aired March 21, 2017.

Friday, May 15
Stolen designs are in play as the Spectra fashion show is about to begin. Sally (Courtney Hope) feels pangs of guilt for betraying both Coco (Courtney Grosbeck) and Thomas (Pierson Fodé), while CJ (Mick Cain) arrives and reminds Sally about their deal regarding the sale of the building – if the show doesn’t go well, he will be forced to sell. Bill (Diamont) is less than pleased with the idea when Wyatt (Brooks) plays devil’s advocate, stating that the Spectra show could be a success. The episode originally aired April 14, 2017.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

As Aspen Fashion Week gets underway, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) says goodbye to Liam (Scott Clifton) as paparazzi swarm her with questions and call her a fraud.

Oh wait, is this when that one woman accosted Hope about sleeping with Liam and being a bad influence on her daughter? 😅

I know 2012 was like the very early days of influencer culture, but even back then there were some way worse influences I could think of. 

I do have nostalgia for the days when Hope Logan showed a backbone, so I may tune in for that, assuming call centers aren't on California's reopen list.

(edited)

As Aspen Fashion Week gets underway, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) says goodbye to Liam (Scott Clifton) as paparazzi swarm her with questions and call her a fraud.

Was that when Hope walked off into the mist and was never seen again? (At least not until AN was hired.) One of the corniest exits I've ever seen on a soap. Geez, it's not Shakespeare.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Was that when Hope walked off into the mist and was never seen again? (At least not until AN was hired.) One of the corniest exits I've ever seen on a soap. Geez, it's not Shakespeare.

Nah, the twirl and fade into nothing as Liam looked on (?!) was back in LA on Brooke's estate I believe.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This episode was mid-way through KM's run, but man that shit was corny AF! I love how Y&R ripped off the same exit for Captain Plywood aka Dylan after Steve Burton was given his walking papers 🤣

• Love 1

Next week is the Best of Brooke! Surely this has to be a Pt. 1 because she's got a lot of great episodes.

Brooke Bedroom and Nick Marone eps are included. Yes!

“The One, The Only Brooke Logan”

Monday, May 18
After their fairytale wedding, Eric (original cast member John McCook) whisks Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) away on their honeymoon in a beautiful hot air balloon and then on a romantic ride through the Southern California desert on horseback. Eric winds down their magical day by surprising his new bride with a lavish desert oasis where they will celebrate being Mr. and Mrs. Eric Forrester. Meanwhile, Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) attempts to convince Stephanie (Susan Flannery) to let go of her animosity towards her ex-husband's sexy, young wife and get on with her life. The episode originally aired Jan. 9, 1991.

Tuesday, May 19
After a run-in with Taylor (Hunter Tylo) over Ridge (then played by Moss), Brooke (Lang) concocts a plan to shock both Taylor and Stephanie (Flannery) at the press conference announcing Forrester Creations' newest line, "Brooke's Bedroom." With the help of Lauren Fenmore (Tracey Bregman), Brooke surprises the Forresters and the press, by appearing in sexy lingerie on top of a bed in the Forrester Showroom. Watching on the Fashion Channel from home, Taylor, Ridge's current wife, is mortified when Brooke describes the line as the "legacy of Ridge Forrester and Brooke Logan." The episode originally aired Dec. 11, 1998.

Wednesday, May 20
In B&B’s special 5000th episode, Brooke (Lang) waits outside the Forresters’ Big Bear cabin for Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss), reluctant to go in by herself given her history with Stephanie (Susan Flannery). Once inside, a temporary truce is called and the four original B&B characters, Brooke, Ridge, Eric (McCook) and Stephanie, share memories of their personal and professional ups and downs through the years, including the first time Brooke met the Forresters in 1987. The episode originally aired Feb. 16, 2007.

Thursday, May 21
Brooke (Lang) and Nick (Wagner) exchange vows with one another in a beautiful park in front of the ocean before sailing away to their honeymoon on Nick's boat at sunset. Jackie (Lesley-Anne Down) worries that Brooke's daughter, Bridget (Ashley Jones), still has feelings for Nick. The episode originally aired July 7, 2006.

Friday, May 22
Eric (McCook) gives Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) a rundown of what Brooke (Lang) has been up to since he’s been gone, but is careful not to mention Bill Spencer (Don Diamont). In an epic and romantic reunion, Brooke imagines seeing Ridge at the water staircase only to realize that it isn't a dream and he’s standing before her holding a single rose. The episode originally aired Dec. 19, 2013.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If this is supposed to ease the transition from RM to TK, is ain't gonna work!

But ... looks like some good episodes (for a change) to look forward to. The launch of "Brooke's Bedroom" is an epic episode! Glad they're showing it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2020 at 11:23 AM, CharlizeCat said:

The launch of "Brooke's Bedroom" is an epic episode! Glad they're showing it.

Figures I'd be called back into work right as we get some actual good shit to watch! Thank God I forgot to cancel CBSAA after Picard ended! 😛

OMG, that had to be some of Hunter Tylo's hammiest acting as she all but faints at the site of Brooke's "antics"! Dear lord, how the hell did she survive to adulthood in Southern California when some lingerie nearly sent her for the heart pills?!

But man, the biggest mistake B&B ever did was remove Brooke as CEOof Forrester, because for all the rightful grevances she *should* hold against the Forresters, she could put that aside to get shit done like a boss and got the bills paid on time. I honestly don't know how FC has kept its doors open with all the backstabbing and self-sabotage over the years.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, CountryGirl said:

I'm looking forward to all of these episodes as I was a Bricky for a while

I'd honestly paid good money for a Nick recast and a triangle between Brick and Brill. Bonus points for Nick dragging Ridge for being an entitled pissant. All things considered his hands are a bit cleaner than Bill's to continue doing that. 🙂

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Having had more time to reflect, I’d much rather swap out Monday’s Beric episode for red power suit Brooke taking over FC. 

Yup, I’m kind of surprised the red power suit Brooke didn’t make an entry for this week if we’re talking the best of Brooke. That’s definitely a top 5 for her. Maybe it’ll be in a part 2 or a ‘The battle for Forrester Creation’s’ week when we get red power episode, the episode when Thorne lost his ish, the episode Bill made his move, and a few others that apply.

• Love 3

Next week is celebrity week!

Since Fred Willard wasn't in this week, hopefully they'll do a full week of episodes of him as Eric's brother to honor his time on the show.

On Monday, Rick rallies an influential friend, @kikehndez of the LA @Dodgers , to assist him in making one of his wife Maya’s life-long dreams come true.

On Tuesday, GRAMMY Award winner @Usher brings his musical talents to #BoldandBeautiful!

On Wednesday, @BettyMWhite visits the Forrester house as Ann Douglas, Stephanie and Pam's mother. #BoldandBeautiful

On Thursday, see Gina Rodriguez in her first role, intern and aspiring fashion designer Beverly. #BoldandBeautiful

On Friday, Bob Barker makes a lasting impression with the Spencer brothers! #BoldandBeautiful

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Usher! I've heard so many things about this apperance but I've never seen the episode. Plus, my girl Amber will be there! :3

I had no idea Gina Rodriguez started on B&B! I can't even put a face to Beverly, although the name rings a bell (and also, if you have kids still at home, she voices the titular character in Carmen Sandiego on Netflix, so go check that out! 🙂 )

Usher! I've heard so many things about this apperance but I've never seen the episode.

Usher was on for several episodes; he had a small arc. And it was before Usher really hit it big though he was known to hip hop fans. I remember thinking it was a smart move of whoever was managing his career to get him this role because it instantly gave him exposure to an audience that might not have otherwise learned of him any time soon if ever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The Bold and the Beautiful's “Classic Clashes” Week!

The three 90s eps are pretty good.  Of call the Brooke/Taylor eps the one from 2018 should've been last on the list.

Source Link

Monday, June 1
The battle between long-time nemeses Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery) and Sally Spectra (the late Darlene Conley) heats up when Sally, irate over a disparaging interview Stephanie gave to a trade paper regarding the quality of Spectra Creations, confronts Stephanie at her home. As they hurl insults back and forth, the spat quickly turns comical, with Sally ending up in Stephanie's pool.  Meanwhile, Sally's husband, Clarke (Dan McVicar), flirts with Stephanie's daughter, Felicia (then played by Colleen Dion-Scotti), making her a business proposition that's hard to refuse, and Macy (Bobbie Eakes) and Jake (Todd McKee) begin to explore their burgeoning feelings for one another. The episode originally aired Feb. 19, 1992.

Tuesday, June 2
The sinister Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown) threatens to kill Stephanie (Flannery) for keeping her from Eric (original cast member John McCook), while Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss), Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang), Eric, Dr. James Warwick (Ian Buchanan) and Lauren Fenmore (THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS’ Tracey Bregman) attempt to talk her down. Meanwhile, Taylor (Hunter Tylo) and her father, Jack Hamilton (Chris Robinson), try to make sense of why Ridge married Brooke so soon after he thought Taylor died. Darla (Schae Harrison) brings Sally Spectra (Conley) a new hairdresser, Gladys (the late Phyllis Diller), who reveals that Taylor is still alive! The episode originally aired June 7, 1995.

Wednesday, June 3
Decades-long rivals Taylor (Tylo) and Brooke (Lang) fling accusations, past hurts and wedding cake at each other during Hope (Annika Noelle) and Liam’s (Scott Clifton) wedding reception. Caught by their daughters, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Hope, Taylor and Brooke are made to go back into the ceremony and face their families, each of whom has something to say about the situation.  The episode originally aired August 22, 2018.

Thursday, June 4
Enraged that Brooke (Lang) is at her family's Big Bear cabin to seduce her youngest son, Thorne (then played by Winsor Harmon), Stephanie Forrester (Flannery) arrives during a raging storm to confront the woman she feels is destroying her family. Frightened by Stephanie, Brooke attempts to reason with her, but soon realizes that Stephanie means her serious harm. Meanwhile, an angry Kimberly (Ashley Cafagna) arrives at the Forrester Mansion to confront Brooke but instead finds Rick (then played by Jacob Young) who has feelings for the beautiful model. The episode originally aired August 3, 1999.

Friday, June 5
In what was the most anticipated episode of 2019, Douglas reveals to Liam (Clifton) that Phoebe is Beth. Liam races against time to save Hope (Noelle) from Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) and tell her the truth. Liam and Thomas have a battle of epic proportions on the rooftop of Forrester Creations, which results in Hope learning the truth: that her beautiful baby Beth is alive and that her family can be reunited. Heartbroken, Flo (Katrina Bowden) attempts to convince Wyatt (Darin Brooks) not to leave her over her part in the baby Beth scandal. Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) assures Steffy (Wood) that she is Phoebe's mother and that she has nothing to worry about. The episode originally aired August 5, 2019.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

They should have aired the one where Sheila shoots Taylor and Brooke.

It's such campy goodness, especially KKL racing across the living room to stop Sheila and her expression as she's shot. 

Even just the baby bottle dropping next to Brooke's leather boots is made of win.

I'm good with the Sally vs Stephanie episode but would have loved to see this one again:

The cake fight? Snoozefest except I did like Hope and Steffy telling off their childish mothers.

They still could have done red power suit Brooke taking over FC.

And any of the Ridge/Bill fight scenes. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

The cake fight? Snoozefest except I did like Hope and Steffy telling off their childish mothers.

Same. Nearly 30 years of content with these two and THIS was the one they go with?! Even the mudfight was better!

I really wish they'd had the one where Hope slaps the fuck outta Flo instead of this or even Friday's episode.

• Love 2

Not clear what the theme for next week is. It starts out great and then goes to CRAP with a reairing of the end of Captive Cabin. The fact they're airing it means they still don't get how offensive it was.

But at least we get the first episode of the show, the Sally/Stephanie drunk haircut, and Brooke-and-Oliver-humping-against-a-wall.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday June 8:

In the debut episode of The Bold and the Beautiful, viewers are introduced to Forrester Creations fashion mogul, Eric Forrester (original cast member John McCook) and his sons Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) and Thorne (then played by Clayton Norcross) during the preview of Eric’s new couture line to the press. Publishing mogul Bill Spencer, Sr. (Jim Storm) demands that playboy Ridge stop dating his daughter Caroline (Joanna Johnson) before he breaks her heart. Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) arrives home to her sister Katie (then played by Nancy Sloan) after being attacked on her way home from college. Originally aired on March 23, 1987.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday June 9:

Eric Forrester (McCook) and Ridge Forrester (Moss) compete against one another as lead designers in an elegant fashion show set amidst the romantic and glamorous backdrop of Portofino, Italy. As Massimo Marone (the late Joe Mascolo), Bridget (then played by Jennifer Finnegan), Sally (played by the late Darlene Conley), Darla (Schae Harrison) watch Ridge, designing for Spectra Fashions and Eric, designing for Forrester Creations, bring their best to the “Portofino Challenge.” Stephanie (Susan Flannery) and Clarke (Dan McVicar) emcee the event and Brooke (Lang) stuns as the showstopper arriving via boat on the Ligurian Sea. Originally aired on September 16, 2003.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday June 10:

Brooke (Lang) antagonizes Stephanie (Flannery) about becoming Mrs. Ridge Forrester again after Ridge (Moss) puts a ring on her finger. Stephanie (Flannery) and Sally (Conley) drink to ease their woes when Sally decides that what Stephanie needs to win Eric (McCook) back is a makeover. In a hilarious scene, a drunken Sally (Conley) gives an equally drunk Stephanie (Flannery) a hair cut while listing her workplace demands after Stephanie offers her a job at Forrester Creations. Originally aired on January 6, 2003.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday June 11:

Oliver (Zach Conroy) throws Hope (then played by Kim Matula) a special masquerade party in celebration of her high school graduation. With all of the women dressed alike in sequined dresses and all men and women disguised with full face masks, what could possibly go wrong? Brooke (played by Katherine Kelly Lang), in costume, chaperones the party waiting for Ridge (Moss) while he attempts to persuade Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) not to crash the party. Caught up in the beat of Daddy Yankee’s performance, Brooke and Oliver, Hope’s boyfriend,make a passionate case of mistaken identity. Originally aired on June 4, 2010.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday June 12:

Wyatt (Darin Brooks) is horrified to find out that this mother Quinn (Rena Sofer) has kidnapped his brother Liam (Scott Clifton), who is suffering from amnesia and is living with him as man and wife, “Adam” and “Eve”. Meanwhile, Bill (Don Diamont) questions Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) about Wyatt’s theory that Liam is just “trying to find himself.” Alone in the cabin he shares with “Eve”, Liam, through a series of flashbacks, slowly regains his memory, realizing who he is, Liam Spencer, and who he has lost, Steffy. In a moment of clarity, Liam confronts Quinn and with the help of Wyatt locks her in a closet before returning to Malibu for a bittersweet reunion with Steffy. Originally aired on April 8, 2016.

• Love 1

List of episodes for next week (week of 6/8)

Monday, June 8th:

In the debut episode of The Bold and the Beautiful, viewers are introduced to Forrester Creations fashion mogul, Eric Forrester (original cast member John McCook) and his sons Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) and Thorne (then played by Clayton Norcross) during the preview of Eric’s new couture line to the press. Publishing mogul Bill Spencer, Sr. (Jim Storm) demands that playboy Ridge stop dating his daughter Caroline (Joanna Johnson) before he breaks her heart. Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) arrives home to her sister Katie (then played by Nancy Sloan) after being attacked on her way home from college. Originally aired on March 23, 1987.

I can't wait to see Bill Sr put the smackdown on Ridge.

Tuesday, June 9th:

Eric Forrester (McCook) and Ridge Forrester (Moss) compete against one another as lead designers in an elegant fashion show set amidst the romantic and glamorous backdrop of Portofino, Italy. As Massimo Marone (the late Joe Mascolo), Bridget (then played by Jennifer Finnegan), Sally (played by the late Darlene Conley), Darla (Schae Harrison) watch Ridge, designing for Spectra Fashions and Eric, designing for Forrester Creations, bring their best to the “Portofino Challenge.” Stephanie (Susan Flannery) and Clarke (Dan McVicar) emcee the event and Brooke (Lang) stuns as the showstopper arriving via boat on the Ligurian Sea. Originally aired on September 16, 2003.

I loved Brooke's arrival in the showstopper.

Wednesday, June 10th:

Brooke (Lang) antagonizes Stephanie (Flannery) about becoming Mrs. Ridge Forrester again after Ridge (Moss) puts a ring on her finger. Stephanie (Flannery) and Sally (Conley) drink to ease their woes when Sally decides that what Stephanie needs to win Eric (McCook) back is a makeover. In a hilarious scene, a drunken Sally (Conley) gives an equally drunk Stephanie (Flannery) a hair cut while listing her workplace demands after Stephanie offers her a job at Forrester Creations. Originally aired on January 6, 2003.

One of my favorite scenes - ever - is drunk Sally cutting drunk Stephanie's hair.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday June 11:

Oliver (Zach Conroy) throws Hope (then played by Kim Matula) a special masquerade party in celebration of her high school graduation. With all of the women dressed alike in sequined dresses and all men and women disguised with full face masks, what could possibly go wrong? Brooke (played by Katherine Kelly Lang), in costume, chaperones the party waiting for Ridge (Moss) while he attempts to persuade Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) not to crash the party. Caught up in the beat of Daddy Yankee’s performance, Brooke and Oliver, Hope’s boyfriend,make a passionate case of mistaken identity. Originally aired on June 4, 2010.

This is one of the rare episodes I never watched and not sure I'll tune in now either because yuck to the wall boink.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/567928/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-june-8-12/

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday June 12:

Wyatt (Darin Brooks) is horrified to find out that this mother Quinn (Rena Sofer) has kidnapped his brother Liam (Scott Clifton), who is suffering from amnesia and is living with him as man and wife, “Adam” and “Eve”. Meanwhile, Bill (Don Diamont) questions Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) about Wyatt’s theory that Liam is just “trying to find himself.” Alone in the cabin he shares with “Eve”, Liam, through a series of flashbacks, slowly regains his memory, realizing who he is, Liam Spencer, and who he has lost, Steffy. In a moment of clarity, Liam confronts Quinn and with the help of Wyatt locks her in a closet before returning to Malibu for a bittersweet reunion with Steffy. Originally aired on April 8, 2016.

Interesting that they are going back to Captive Cabin. And can't wait [insert sarcasm] to see the heifer almost knock Liam to the ground in her haste to heave herself into his arms.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47a6bd037ab94798d617

@TobinAlbers - we cross-posted. 

• LOL 3
(edited)

Interesting that they are going back to Captive Cabin. And can't wait [insert sarcasm] to see the heifer almost knock Liam to the ground in her haste to heave herself into his arms.

By far, the lamest, yet cheesiest slo-mo sequence in soap history ... 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

By far, the lamest, yet cheesiest slo-mo sequence in soap history ... 

It took me a second to realize you meant Steffy and not Quinn. And then I threw up in my mouth a little at the memory.

I cannot believe they approved this to reair. Hell, show Quinn holding a knife to Liam's throat with Wyatt talking her down. That was more compelling and true to the relationships of all involved.

Edited by TobinAlbers
Spelling correction
  • Love 4

Seeing  KKL at the cabin with Stephanie today reminded me just how beautiful she was as a young woman! And she still is. However, today her eyes were brown. Aren’t they blue now?

• Love 2

God Stephanie was unhinged. Her 30/40 something sons wanted to get involved and sleep with Brooke. It wasn't like Ridge and Thorn were squeaky clean virgin altar boys. 

• Love 2

Apparently the episode theme for this week are Fan Choice week which I call absolute BS on.  I believe the first episode and Sally/Stephanie haircut episode as a fan choice but the other three? Captive Cabin? No freakin way the fans picked that over Red Power suit Brooke or Brooke and Deacon sexy times or Taylor vs Morgan or a whole other number of episodes. Hell, the Statt wedding would be viewers choice over Adam and Eve. CBS and Bell are something else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Cosigning, @TobinAlbers.

There is no way an amnesiac, suffering from head trauma Liam being kidnapped, held prisoner, and repeatedly raped got voted as a fan choice episode. Nor the wall boink with Brooke/Oliver and I would argue that Steffy, who ensured Brooke wore Hope's necklace helped orchestrate that debacle, which could, in turn, be argued as rape as Brooke clearly wouldn't have consented if she had known. Given Oliver's reaction when he learned it was Brooke and his thinking virginal Hope wanted to lose her virginity up against a wall at her own graduation party with guests milling about makes me wonder if he would have GAF if he had known.

7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I would argue that Steffy, who ensured Brooke wore Hope's necklace helped orchestrate that debacle, which could, in turn, be argued as rape as Brooke clearly wouldn't have consented if she had known.

There's a whole lot of things I'd pin on Steffy but this one is a stretch IMO. Brooke didn't have pockets so she wore the necklace and by coincidence Oliver was wearing the same jacket as Ridge. And I doubt even Steffy predicted Brooke to be that reckless chaperoning teenagers.

That said, given all the rapey stories that have come about since, I can't blame people for giving this the side eye. Certainly, Oliver's over-egarness hasn't aged very well and Bell actually did address that during  the story itself.

• Love 3

It's Y&R crossover week next week. B&B will feature episodes including stars from Y&R.

Eh. I feel like this is a bit of a cheat. These aren't epic episodes that warrant repeat airing IMO.  Y&R is getting epic wedding week.

Monday, June 15: Episode 1662 (Original Air Date: November 3, 1993)
Upon learning that Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) is alive, Lauren (Tracey Bregman) persuades her husband Scott Grainger (Peter Barton) to vacation with her on the romantic island of Santa Catalina, where Sheila has gone to repair her marriage with Eric (original cast member John McCook). Lauren silently vows to confront Sheila about her misdeeds in front of Eric and Scott. Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) antagonizes Connor (Scott Thompson Baker) before surprising Brooke (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) with an impromptu fashion show of the men's line they are about to debut.

Tuesday, June 16: Episode 2972 (Original Air Date: January 29, 1999)
Brooke uses Victor Newman (Eric Braeden) to make Ridge jealous during a business dinner. Taylor (Hunter Tylo) attempts to take her husband Ridge's attention off of Brooke and Victor to no avail. At his wit's end after seeing Victor kiss Brooke, Ridge rushes to their table and demands that Victor immediately returns to Genoa City. As Victor and Ridge face-off, an embarrassed Taylor intervenes while Brooke gloats at the success of her plan.

Wednesday, June 17: Episode 4672 (Original Air Date: November 1, 2005)
Katherine Chancellor (the late Jeanne Cooper) arrives in Los Angeles and gives important news about the "Stephanie Douglas Trust" that rocks Stephanie's (Susan Flannery) world. Having manipulated a divorce from Stephanie to be with Brooke, Eric is stunned to learn that the Trust is not in the company safe where he and his longtime lawyer Jonathan (the late Joseph Campanella) have kept it. Nick (Jack Wagner) demands the truth from Brooke about her marriage to Eric.

Thursday, June 18: Episode 2951 (Original Air Date: December 24, 1998)
Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) accepts the Forrester family's invitation to meet them at their office to discuss a new business proposition. To Brooke'sannoyance, Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss), anxiously moves through the meeting worried that he will not be able to keep his promise to Taylorto attend the party that Dr. Pierce Peterson (Paul Satterfield, Jr.) is throwing in her honor. As Eric (McCook), Ridge, Brooke, and Thorne (Winsor Harmon) propose a Jabot and Forrester collaboration to Jack, Sally (the late Darlene Conley) and Darla (Schae Harrison) crash the gala and see Macy (Bobbie Eakes). Separately, Stephanie convinces Dr. James Warrick (Ian Buchannan) to crash the party with her as she's convinced that Pierce has romantic intentions towards her daughter-in-law, Taylor.

Friday, June 19, 2020: Episode 5153 (Original Air Date: September 26, 2007)
Brooke turns to Nick to complain that Ridge has become engaged to Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) when Ridge should be with her. Nick, now married to Taylor attempts to have Brooke see that she should move on with her life. Rick (then played by Kyle Lowder) unsuccessfully flirts with his ex, Ashley, while telling her to watch out for his mother, Brooke in regards to Ridge. Unswayed by Nick's words, Brooke confronts Ashley and warns her that Ridge always returns to her, that they are destined to be together.

• Love 1

I'm down for more Peter Bergman, tbh. If he weren't on Y&R as Jack, he'd make for an excellent Nick Marone recast.

Victor Newman OTOH...nope. the classic episodes showed me that unlike Ronn Moss, who I very much didn't appreciate enough when he was around, Eric Braden always played Victor as an insufferable ass. 

Tracey Bergman's getting a lot of residuals between the classics on Y&R and the episodes they've already aired here.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm down for more Peter Bergman, tbh. If he weren't on Y&R as Jack, he'd make for an excellent Nick Marone recast.

I....can't unsee this now. I mean especially if he grew his hair back out to dive us the return of the Swoosh for it to blow in the wind as he's sailing and chomping on a faux cigar. Imagining him taking down TK's Ridge is delightful but I can't quite imagine him with Bridget. I'd love to see who they cast as his son Jack Marone and how he'd interact with AN's Hope. Him being a fierce Papa Bear over Hope and not liking ANY of the Spencer men -including Liam- would be a hoot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1