Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Also, is it just me, or is Ridge these days more sex obsessed than he was in season 1 in his actual playboy youth? I always had the sense that the romance was just as important at the actual sex in the past, but he doesn't put effort at ALL. Not even buying lingerie for Brooke to wear level of effort....which was an entirely cringe idea that was slightly saved with his bringing 500 V-day cards because he couldn't find the right words to apologize for the deathbed wedding to Taylor.

NuRidge is a complete oaf. That comes in handy for days like today but 90 percent of the time, its way too much.

Oh, and Bill, I'm glad to see you give and you waffle son kevetch about being involved with Douglas, but:

*Where have you BOTH been this past six months?

*Fuck off Wyatt. You're still with the babynapper.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

is it just me, or is Ridge these days more sex obsessed than he was in season 1 in his actual playboy youth? I

Nope, not just you 🙂 

• Love 2
On 3/14/2020 at 11:22 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Yay! New episodes for Thursday and Friday due to NCAA cancellation.

I wouldn't cheer too loudly, since other Hollywood productions have begun going dark to Corvid-19 and we might be in for a hiatus soon enough. GH has already suspended production.

Figures that now that an actual story worth watching has come onscreen that the show will likely stop production, but eh. I hope everyone in the cast remains safe and healthy ❤️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Figures that now that an actual story worth watching has come onscreen that the show will likely stop production, but eh. I hope everyone in the cast remains safe and healthy ❤️

I didn't think about this at all. Does B&B tape 6 weeks ahead?  

It does, but if there's a break, there may still be delays just to keep that buffer for the cast and crew.

Could be a good opportunity to rerun all those episodes that got interrupted for the impeachment hearings. I heard a Christmas episode supposedly exists for 2019, but I haven't seen evidence of those apart from references to things that supposedly happened at that meetup.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 23

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday March 23:

Despite Katie’s objections, Flo visits Sally to iron out their differences.

Donna’s stunned to inadvertently see Brooke betray Katie.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday March 24:

Donna and Brooke scramble to remove the damning video of Brooke and Bill before anyone sees it.

After noticing something strange about Sally’s affections toward Wyatt, Flo wonders at her true intentions.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday March 25:

Brooke becomes furious when Quinn toys with her over the video.

Guests arrive at Ridge and Brooke’s reunion gathering, but Brooke is nowhere to be found.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday March 26:

Brooke and Eric’s daughter attends her mother’s reunion party when Ashley Jones returns to Bold and Beautiful as Bridget Forrester.

Quinn’s plan unfolds in front of Brooke’s party guests.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday March 27:

Everyone is shocked by the video they just witnessed, especially Ridge and Katie.

Quinn enjoys inner satisfaction as Brooke pays for her betrayal.

Also coming up on Bold and the Beautiful this week:

Donna takes Brooke to task for kissing their sister’s husband after a photo of Brooke and Bill shows up on Brooke’s digital photo album. Donna comes to realize Quinn is behind it.

Pushed to the limit by Dr. Escobar, Sally tells Wyatt about her diagnosis.

Eric unknowingly plays a role in Quinn’s plan to bring down Brooke.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 30:

Quinn is thrilled about her role in Brooke’s comeuppance.

Shauna decides to return to Vegas.

Bold and Beautiful SOD spring previews:

Flo may upend plans for Wyatt to be with Sally until her dying day. Dr. Escobar gets involved beyond her comfort level as Sally pushes her past the usual patient and doctor privilege. Everything that happens is for the sake of love until it becomes a matter of life or death.

Ridge gives Brooke a special gift after they reunite but the lovely gesture may be her undoing.

Shauna doesn’t plan to use the video of Brooke and Bill kissing as Ridge’s happiness is her priority. Quinn, on the other hand, intends that everyone see it. The fallout affects Ridge, Brooke, Bill, Katie, Eric, Quinn and Shauna.

Coming! Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier cast on B&B as Matt.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 30

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday March 30:

Unable to hold it in, a gleeful Quinn admits she was behind Brooke’s undoing.

Shauna confides in Flo the real reason she is returning to Vegas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday March 31:

Bill pleads with Katie for forgiveness.

Quinn pushes for Ridge to leave Brooke and seek true love with Shauna.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday April 1:

Ridge makes a significant decision involving Shauna.

Bill vows to Katie that he’ll fight for her and their family.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday April 2:

After overhearing Wyatt and Flo’s conversation, Sally sends Flo a special delivery.

Dr. Escobar finds herself in a tight spot regarding Sally.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday April 3:

Zoe and Steffy discuss the strange situation with Sally, Flo, and Wyatt.

Flo pays Dr. Escobar a surprise visit to get answers about Sally’s illness.

Ridge throws a punch at Bill.

Ridge goes with Shauna to Las Vegas.

After finding out she wasn’t dying, Sally continued the charade, and the conversation she hears between Wyatt and Flo adds fuel to her fire as she’s tired of losing.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 6:

Wyatt and Sally make a quid pro quo promise.

Ridge and Shauna make a pact while in Vegas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 13:

Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier joins Bold and Beautiful as Matt.

• Love 3

What. The. Actual. Fcuk. Unless Sally says to her, "Well if you don't believe me, go ask my doctor!" I don't know how Flo would think she has any business doing this. And even if Sally does send Flo to her, Dr. Peloton HIPAA Violation Face Escobar better not tell Flo anything unless she really does want to stop being a doctor and have to resort to fashion modeling. (Catalog modeling, anyway. 😼)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

Whoever said that in addition to getting back at Brooke, Quinn wants to screw Ridge via Shauna's vajayjay, take a bow. Looks to me like that's what's going on in this week's promo. She sends Ridge after Shauna like she's deeply concerned:

Ugh, IMO Ridge is a grade A POS. I wish Brooke would go ahead and divorce him.

I predict Katie will need an engine overhaul, yet again, and she'll need a new body part.  Bill will donate it, and that's how he gets back in her good graces.

Heh, what will it be this time for FrankenKatie? A lung? A liver?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 3/28/2020 at 4:50 AM, ByTor said:

After finding out she wasn’t dying, Sally continued the charade, and the conversation she hears between Wyatt and Flo adds fuel to her fire as she’s tired of losing.

Wait, what?  Sally actually thought she was dying initially?

On 3/28/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ohwell said:

I predict Katie will need an engine overhaul, yet again, and she'll need a new body part.  Bill will donate it, and that's how he gets back in her good graces.

I've been socially-isolated for quite a few days, but, um, I can think of an organ I'd let $Bill donate to me.

His personality, obviously. 😉 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 6:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday April 6:

Zoe and Steffy discuss the strange situation with Sally, Flo, and Wyatt.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday April 7:

Sally agrees to treatment in exchange for something from Wyatt.

Flo spots evidence during a conversation with Dr. Escobar.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday April 8:

Quinn does damage control in her relationship with Eric.

Ridge and Shauna’s connection becomes undeniable while in Vegas together.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday April 9:

Katie nixes Donna’s push for her to forgive Brooke.

Brooke recalls romantic times with Ridge while trying to find him.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday April 10:

As Shauna falls deeper in love, she surprises Ridge with a personal VIP experience.

Sally flips when she realizes Penny’s been influenced by Flo.

Flo becomes suspicious when Sally refuses to pursue any kind of treatment and she finds Escobar’s sketches of clothing designs when she pays her a visit.

Wyatt and Sally make a quid pro quo promise.

Ridge and Shauna make a pact while in Vegas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 13:

Wyatt struggles as Flo decides Sally should be asked to move out.

Brooke discovers Ridge is in Vegas as he and Shauna embark on a wild night on the town.

Flo takes her detective work to the next level in order to confirm her suspicions about Sally.

Quinn is threatened by Bill.

Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier joins Bold and Beautiful as Matt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wyatt struggles as Flo decides Sally should be asked to move out.

Wow, so Flo's "noble" sacrifice lasted as long as a can of opened Pringles. 😄 Even though Sally is faking, how long did they go through with "being there" for her, a month?

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Wow, so Flo's "noble" sacrifice lasted as long as a can of opened Pringles. 😄 Even though Sally is faking, how long did they go through with "being there" for her, a month?

Are you saying they should continue with the charade knowing Sally is faking a death sentence? Why would anyone do that? Even for one second?

2 hours ago, MsTree said:

Are you saying they should continue with the charade knowing Sally is faking a death sentence? Why would anyone do that? Even for one second?

The show is stupid, but I gathered from the spoiler that they don't know she's faking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I am not here for Sally being ruined and over a stupid, worthless, waffling POS man (Wyatt) makes it all the more insulting. Her being sacrificed to prop up that kidnapping, human trafficker who was cheating with Wyatt being Sally's back while they were supposed to be engaged is even more infuriating. 

You add in Brooke being reduced to the pathetic, groveling doormat she always is where Ridge is concerned, Quinn slut-shaming her when she has done far worse, including with the very man she's gunning to vicariously fuck via Shauna's vadge, and I'm just hanging by a moment with this show. 

• Love 12

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 13

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday April 13:

As Shauna falls deeper in love, she surprises Ridge with a personal VIP experience.

Sally flips when she realizes Penny’s been influenced by Flo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday April 14:

Wyatt struggles with Flo’s decision to have Sally move out.

Brooke discovers Ridge’s location as he and Shauna embark on a wild night on the town.

Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier joins Bold and Beautiful as Matt the Forrester pilot.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday April 15:

Bill threatens Quinn.

Sally works to hide her true feelings about Flo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday April 16:

Flo takes her detective work to the next level in order to confirm her suspicions about Sally as she sneaks a peek at Sally’s records on Dr. Escobar’s laptop.

Quinn refuses to apologize to Katie for outing Bill and Brooke.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday April 17:

TBA

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of April 20:

Dr. Escobar makes a game-changing decision.

Katie and Bill have a candid discussion about their relationship.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Katie and Bill have a candid discussion about their relationship

Hopefully, to give up for good.

Apart from Liam And Hope, no other couple in recent years have had to work so damn hard to stay together than these two.

That said, Katie has gotten shafted in the romance department over the years: the Kick 'ship was unpopular with Bridget getting fucked over; Bill has been unfaithful since one day of their first marriage in one way or the other; She and Ridge had as much chemistry as the noble gasses on the Periodic Table, and the only person I believe she loved less was Thorne, because picking up his brother's sloppy seconds is his lot in life. Oh yeah, and there was Wyatt, which I keep forgetting about that fizzled out. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Bill threatens Quinn.

Bill, if you didn’t disappear Quinn after she held a knife to your son’s throat, indirectly caused the death of your grandchild, kidnapped, gaslighted, raped and withheld critical medical attention from the same son she nearly killed then your threats are meaningless. The only reason the show bothers with these scenes is because RS and DD play well, but character wise Bill should’ve disposed of Quinn a long time ago.

Katie/Wyatt/ Flo would be an interesting triangle if they wanted to go there. Otherwise Katie’s options are Vinnie since Marcus wuvs Zoe now. Thomas would be a hard sell unless they both got amnesia or Thomas saved her life or Will’s life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I wish that during the upcoming hiatus, that B&B would show some of the old classic and great storylines, like the battle for BeLieF.  I don't know if they don't air any old ones (even "recent" old ones) because of RM or what? There has been no problem showing previous actors who played Thomas. I would actually welcome those over the current dreck. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wish that during the upcoming hiatus, that B&B would show some of the old classic and great storylines, like the battle for BeLieF.  I don't know if they don't air any old ones (even "recent" old ones) because of RM or what? There has been no problem showing previous actors who played Thomas. I would actually welcome those over the current dreck. 

Once back in 2002, B&B aired all of Brooke's weddings to that point (back when you could still count them on one hand) ahead of the then upcoming wedding to Whip. Maybe they could do something like that each Friday.

Oooooh, they could air the Eric/Stephanie wedding where Sally put the picture of Eric and Lauren together in the Minister's Bible! 🤣 I'd love to see that one!

• Love 4
On 4/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, ByTor said:

As Shauna falls deeper in love, she surprises Ridge with a personal VIP experience

She takes him to the champagne room at the strip club she used to dance at? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Promo for this week:

I am beyond disgusted by this storyline as it is with feisty, fiery, talented, gorgeous Sally pulling the "I'm dying" card as a play to win back the worthless worm, Wyatt, but seeing Flo - of all people - confronting her???

What Sally is doing is wrong, but she's hurting herself, most of all. 

What Flo did can NEVER be white-washed, erased, or forgiven. I don't give a damn how many organs she donates. She STOLE a baby. She SOLD that baby, no questions asked, on the black market, nevermind that Dr. B, her former fuck buddy, already had a buyer lined up.  And she pocketed $50k and an apartment in LA for being an eager-beaver accessory. She lied about it for MONTHS, gaslighting her newfound family, including the grieving mother, Hope, and all so she could keep her cushy life, including the highschool sweetheart she gave zero fucks about fucking around with being Sally's back. And now she can add breaking into medical records to her list of crimes.

Flo and her scraggly facial hair sporting bozo can fall off a cliff for all I care.

• Love 10

Flo did NOT steal the baby. That was all Buckingham's idea. He just enlisted Flo to pretend she was the mother (for the birth certificate). Flo knew it was wrong, felt guilty, and eventually remorse...especially when she found out the real mother was her cousin.

3 hours ago, MsTree said:

Flo did NOT steal the baby. That was all Buckingham's idea. He just enlisted Flo to pretend she was the mother (for the birth certificate). Flo knew it was wrong, felt guilty, and eventually remorse...especially when she found out the real mother was her cousin.

It's a distinction without much difference. She, like everyone else involved in that story, could have spoken up at any time, like when Flo learned that Hope was her cousin. Or that Wyatt and Hope lost a child. Or when Hope divorced her husband out of grief and married a guy who was whacked outta his mind.

Rarely in any baby switch story I can recall is the initially switcher involved for more than the switch itself, but other assholes (*cough* Sharon Newman and Paul Ryan *cough*) jump in and continue it for their own personal gain. And yeah, they're complicit too.

At this point, even TOMASS has gotten more comeuppance by being shamed in front of his entire family, and with the help of his sister who made it her lifes mission to ruin Hope's life in the past, no less. He's a Forrester so it won't stick but he's lost SOMETHING. Flo all but gotten Bill's blessing because he's still butthurt about Sky (and if he gave up his marriage to Brooke behind it, what's some enabling of babynapping?)

I won't say I won't ever forgive Flo as stranger things have happened, but giving her everything she wants and sacrificing every other character to make her look better --including Wyatt--ain't it. This isn't even on the level of those weaksauce attempts to redeem Adam's character back when Michael Muhney was in the role and boy did those land flat.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 13

Flo didn't physically steal the baby, but she "just" perpetuated the theft aka kidnapping by "just" willfully and "just" knowingly posing as the baby's mother (when she clearly knew she was NOT the birth mother), "just" falsifying legal documents for the adoption (again, knowing she was NOT the birth mother), and "just" pocketing $50k. She also "just" lied to everyone and anyone for months to keep her crimes a secret.

Flo knew it was wrong but did all of this ANYWAY, with EYES WIDE OPEN.

IMO, she regrets what she did because it (temporarily) blew up in her face but regret does not equal remorse.

Regret leads a person to avoid punishment in the future (huh, that's exactly what happened for St Flo) while remorse leads to avoiding hurtful actions towards others in the future. Remorse comes from true empathy for the pain the other person is feeling because of your actions. If Flo had been truly remorseful, she would have told the truth as soon as she learned the baby she helped to sell was NOT willfully surrendered for a LEGAL adoption), instead of lying to everyone and gaslighting Hope for months. At minimum, she knew it wasn't a LEGAL adoption by virtue of her POSING as the birth mother and falsifying documents. So she knew from jump that something was shady. But she ignored ALL of it.

She compounded her crimes already committed by continuing to look everyone in the eye, the grieving mother most of all, and pretending all was fine, not caring that the clock was ticking for everyone and that days, weeks, months, the better part of a year was being stolen from Beth's rightful parents. A truly remorseful person would do the right thing right away, regardless of the consequences to themself.  A vast ocean of difference.

Not to mention, a truly GOOD person would have said, "No way, uh uh, I'm not faking being anyone's birth mother nor signing any documents." No one is that fucking clueless. But the promise of more sexy times and $50k was enough for Flo to help sell Beth like "a piece of furniture."

She cared more about saving her own ass (avoiding losing Wyatt, avoiding prison) than she cared about Hope or Liam or Steffy or Beth.

Other than some yelling and a slap across the face from Hope, she's pretty much sitting pretty and not in jail where her criminal ass belongs.

Her donating a kidney was mostly self-serving and as she straight up admitted when she started popping up everyone the second she was sprung from the hospital, she was hoping it was her whitewash my despicable actions card and for most, it has been. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

A truly remorseful person would do the right thing right away, regardless of the consequences to themself.  A vast ocean of difference.

Like Emma, a character who most of the fans had no use for and was obnoxious AF but did the most out of everyone to get the news to Hope except Douglas. She didn't have to hesitate or ponder timing or any other BS, she just did it. Her fatal mistake was announcing her plan to Thomas.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

@Anna Yoleiexactly.

And she didn't hesitate one iota, not even when Thomas was physically and mentally menacing her. 

But poor, long-suffering Flo had months to do the right thing before Thomas returned to town and said and did nothing. 

And just think...had she come clean from the get-go, Emma might very well still be alive. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Flo didn't physically steal the baby, but she "just" perpetuated the theft aka kidnapping by "just" willfully and "just" knowingly posing as the baby's mother (when she clearly knew she was NOT the birth mother), "just" falsifying legal documents for the adoption (again, knowing she was NOT the birth mother), and "just" pocketing $50k. She also "just" lied to everyone and anyone for months to keep her crimes a secret.

Flo knew it was wrong but did all of this ANYWAY, with EYES WIDE OPEN.

IMO, she regrets what she did because it (temporarily) blew up in her face but regret does not equal remorse.

Regret leads a person to avoid punishment in the future (huh, that's exactly what happened for St Flo) while remorse leads to avoiding hurtful actions towards others in the future. Remorse comes from true empathy for the pain the other person is feeling because of your actions. If Flo had been truly remorseful, she would have told the truth as soon as she learned the baby she helped to sell was NOT willfully surrendered for a LEGAL adoption), instead of lying to everyone and gaslighting Hope for months. At minimum, she knew it wasn't a LEGAL adoption by virtue of her POSING as the birth mother and falsifying documents. So she knew from jump that something was shady. But she ignored ALL of it.

She compounded her crimes already committed by continuing to look everyone in the eye, the grieving mother most of all, and pretending all was fine, not caring that the clock was ticking for everyone and that days, weeks, months, the better part of a year was being stolen from Beth's rightful parents. A truly remorseful person would do the right thing right away, regardless of the consequences to themself.  A vast ocean of difference.

Not to mention, a truly GOOD person would have said, "No way, uh uh, I'm not faking being anyone's birth mother nor signing any documents." No one is that fucking clueless. But the promise of more sexy times and $50k was enough for Flo to help sell Beth like "a piece of furniture."

She cared more about saving her own ass (avoiding losing Wyatt, avoiding prison) than she cared about Hope or Liam or Steffy or Beth.

Other than some yelling and a slap across the face from Hope, she's pretty much sitting pretty and not in jail where her criminal ass belongs.

Her donating a kidney was mostly self-serving and as she straight up admitted when she started popping up everyone the second she was sprung from the hospital, she was hoping it was her whitewash my despicable actions card and for most, it has been. 

@CountryGirl you have been taking us to church lately, I hear you girl, GO ALL THE WAY OFF!! LOL

This is why Hope(or Liam), should've framed Flo for murder when her bitch ass got set free. Either one or both of them could've hired a hit man to kill Tomass and let Flo take the fall. This would be a waaay more compelling, more powerful, soap story. Then at least Hope/Liam wouldn't look like pushovers. It would (sorta) be like DOOL Abby/Stefan framing Gabi for Andre's death except Flo actually deserves to go to prison even if it is for a crime she didn't commit. Fuck her.

I'm team Sally too. Girl needs to improve her taste in men though and get her own business Forresters can only be trusted until they can't. A fact she should know very well by now.

Hey does anyone wanna bet next time we get Hope and Flo on screen together Hope is going to be portrayed as a bitch on wheels to poor wittle felony Flo and then Hope haters are gonna be frothing at the mouth for Flo to slap Hope back? God why am I keeping up with this crap again? I get stressed enough with COVID-19 Stats on the news smh......

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Turning Hope and Liam into criminals would've just muddied the waters IMO and turned them into....well, Taylor. As much as I hate Flo, I hate sudden dismantling of characterization even more. And honestly, if the show was gonna have Liam breaking bad, I wish he'd gone after Quinn after Captive Cabin.

Speaking of them, I haven't missed them on screen much at all in the last few weeks. After 2019 they needed that rest and so did the audience. I don't hate Hope but enough is enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

good ol' St Flo is pausing from polishing her halo to commit yet ANOTHER crime.

...and I'm okay with that "crime" because Penny isn't any better keeping Sally's secret, than Flo was keeping Buckingham's.

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, MsTree said:

...and I'm okay with that "crime" because Penny isn't any better keeping Sally's secret, than Flo was keeping Buckingham's.

Not the same thing. Sally's medical status is nobody's business except Sally's. Legally, the doctor should not be sharing any of Sally's information without her patient's permission. Even if Sally is 100% healthy.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Not the same thing. Sally's medical status is nobody's business except Sally's. Legally, the doctor should not be sharing any of Sally's information without her patient's permission. Even if Sally is 100% healthy.

This.

Exactly.

Also, Flo breaking into the computer is a HIPPA violation (any person who knowingly and in violation of the act obtains individually identifiable health information relating to an individual.) So not an "air quotes" crime but an actual crime. Depending on circumstances, it can range from a misdemeanor to a felony and there have been cases where a doctor just looking at patient records that he had access to online and wasn't consulting etc. but just for their own personal knowledge who went to jail for doing so. 

And if Dr. Escobar blabs, she's in violation, too. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

This.

Exactly.

Also, Flo breaking into the computer is a HIPPA violation (any person who knowingly and in violation of the act obtains individually identifiable health information relating to an individual.) So not an "air quotes" crime but an actual crime. Depending on circumstances, it can range from a misdemeanor to a felony and there have been cases where a doctor just looking at patient records that he had access to online and wasn't consulting etc. but just for their own personal knowledge who went to jail for doing so. 

And if Dr. Escobar blabs, she's in violation, too. 

Back when Taylor dug into Brooke's doctor's files for dirt to expose her last pregnancy, Eric thankfully dragged her ass about that one. It's the only time anyone has ever called out her professional ethics.

But HIPPA is a big frigging deal, no matter who is violating it and straight breaking in would net serious time in jail in the real world.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sally's medical status is nobody's business except Sally's.

Except that Sally all but took out a billboard about her 'status' when she told Katie!

Sally wanted everyone to know she's "dying"...and while that might not be a crime in & of itself, she's playing dirty with Wyatt, taking advantage of his good nature. Not necessarily a ringing endorsement for having morals.

I'm sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Sally's a fraud, and I'll be thrilled when she's revealed.

Maybe it's just me, but someone lying about dying, while wrong, isn't even in the same universe from a moral standpoint, let alone a criminal one (as Sally's actions are not criminal and Flo's well, no need to spell out the obvious yet again) as someone who lied about their part in helping to kidnap and sell a baby and keep that fraud going.

Sally's lie is going to blow up in her face and spectacularly so. And her lie is hurting whom, exactly?

Wyatt?

Who is SO devoted to Sally that he immediately gave up Flo to be 100% there for Sally?

Except he didn't. He's been with Flo every damn day since he found out the truth. Yes, he moved Sally back in with him (although Flo's wanting that to end) because he felt guilty - as he should have, for unceremoniously dumping her ass not once, but twice, in favor of the baby seller. Not to mention the cheating with Flo when he was supposed to be with Sally. 

Flo? 

Who is clearly wicked pissed that Sally isn't dying fast enough? 

Huh...

Yeah, they're really suffering here. 

source.gif

Sally is the only one who is going to get hurt and not undeservedly so as she is chasing after a man who isn't worth all of this. Who cheated on her to be with the woman who helped to kidnap and sell his own niece. 

Let these two assholes have each other (preferably offscreen) and let Sally move on. 

Elsewhere, this is coming and yet another propping of the babyseller at Sally's expense.

Aw, poor Felony....

EVlf6M1WsAQqc8y?format=jpg&name=small

• Useful 1
  • Love 5