Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

We already know Brad lies and/or has the best of intentions with no follow through (see, Forrester-Avant, Maya).  Steffy's already dated Marcus so wondering what social issue Steffy's new man is going to bring up.

In any case, high time Steffy stops helicoptering Liam and move on to find love/happiness in her life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

They lost me at "Issue story" tbh. Bell has always flat out sucked at those. 

But okay, I'll enjoy Steffy's new boyfriend for the six weeks he sticks around until she wakes up in love with Liam again hahahaha 😑

• Love 5

It’s Daytime Emmy Awards week! Episodes for which the actors won their Emmy.

Link: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/569266/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-june-22-26/

Ya’ll Wednesdays episode is ep-ic! I’ve watched dubbed clips of it repeatedly because Stephanie/Susan is so damn good.

So nice that they remember Nicole and Zende. I’m not being entirely sarcastic.

Damn, LOL, at Ridge and Stephanie not wanting Liam being Thorne’s kid. He wasn’t that bad yet! In hindsight it’s too bad Liam wasn’t Thorne's kid. It’d have given Aly a big brother to get to know, made him related to Steffy so then there’d be no Steam, and he’d have legit claim as a Forrester heir. And Thorne would still have a kid if they had proceeded with killing off Aly. 

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 22:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday June 22:
(Scott Clifton won his first Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor for this episode.)

Liam (Scott Clifton) discovers his father is none other than publishing czar Bill Spencer Jr (Don Diamont), and he’s not thrilled by it the news. Hope (Kim Matula) and Katie (Heather Tom) try to referee between the two. Stephanie (Susan Flannery) and Ridge (Ronn Moss) are ecstatic to learn Thorne (Winsor Harmon) is not Liam’s father. Originally aired on September 1, 2010. 

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday June 23:
(Rome Flynn won his first and only Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Younger Actor for this episode.)

Zende (Rome Flynn) has a showdown with his father-in-law Julius Avant (Obba Babatundé) about his despicable bigotry toward and treatment of his transgender daughter Maya (Karla Mosley), who is adopting her little sister surrogate Nicole’s (Reign Edwards) biological child. Zende discovers Nicole is hesitant to sign the adoption papers due to Julius’ influence. He convinces his wife to do the right thing as she was a willing participant when she decided to become her sister’s surrogate. Originally aired on June 22, 2017.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday June 24:
(Susan Flannery won a 3rd Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress for this episode.)

Stephanie lashes out at a humiliated Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) over how she will present herself at a press conference at Forrester Creations after she discovers she’s pregnant with her daughter Bridget’s (Jennifer Finnigan) husband Deacon’s (Sean Kanan) child. Originally aired on May 13, 2002.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday June 25:
(Heather Tom won her first Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress for this episode.)

Katie suffers a heart attack when Taylor (Hunter Tylo) informs her that Bill and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) are having an emotional affair. Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) demands that Taylor and Ridge make Steffy stop making a play for Bill. Katie sneaks out of her ICU room to confront Steffy. Originally aired on August 5, 2011.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday June 26:
(Jacqueline MacInnes Wood won her first Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress for this episode.)

Liam discovers Steffy slept with his father Bill after he learns she had a paternity test on their baby. An emotionally distraught Steffy begs Liam not to leave her as reality sets in that his wife betrayed him by having a one-night stand with his dad. Originally aired on January 2, 2018.

• Love 4

Liam discovers Steffy slept with his father Bill after he learns she had a paternity test on their baby. An emotionally distraught Steffy begs Liam not to leave her as reality sets in that his wife betrayed him by having a one-night stand with his dad. Originally aired on January 2, 2018.

I think the best thing about this episode was Liam's shock of realization face. He should give classes to acting students on how to produce that look.

• Love 2

Now this sounds like a "worthy of a re-watch" week.

I loved a pre-TOD Liam learning Big Bad $ Bill was his daddy. Although I don't disagree that having him be a Forrester would have been storyline gold as well. And prevented the TOD from existing in the first place.

I ragged on ZZZende a lot but he was amazing in the episodes where he took down Julius for being an insufferable bigot and convinced Nicole, who was experiencing secondary infertility, to do the right thing and sign the adoption papers.

I don't love the Breacon storyline (even if KKL and SK were on FIRE together) because it was another Brooke is a S-L-U-T trudge through the mud, but I can't deny it was pretty riveting television.

Katie having a heart attack - well, that had to be one miss for the week. Because yawn to all of that.

And Liam finding out the truth? That was one of my most satisfying recaps ever.

Because of this:

Screen-Shot-2018-04-26-at-11.06.11-AM.pn

and this:

giphy.gif

• Love 6

Huh. Interesting to note that 3 of the 5 episodes showcased that have the actors winning Emmys all connect to $Bill. Seems like he's the catalyst -direct or indirect- for his co-stars to win Emmys.

Now write DD a story where HE finally gets the Emmy.

Clifton won for supporting actor in 2013. Was that in relation to Bill as well or Steffy's motorcycle accident?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

In Soaps.com’s newest Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, it’s ‘Love Conquers All Week’. The CBS soap opera will air episodes going back to 2014 featuring stories of romance that prevailed.

Source Link: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/569878/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-june-29-july-3/

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 29:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday June 29: Wyatt convinces Hope to take the marital plunge — literally — in Monte Carlo. Originally aired on August 13, 2014.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday June 30: Maya and Rick’s wedding day arrives. Originally aired on August 12, 2015.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday July 1:Ridge and Caroline head to the beach and pronounce themselves ‘husband and wife’. Originally aired on September 14, 2015.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday July 2: Eric and Quinn tie the knot and celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton guest stars as Reverend Murphy. Originally aired on September 26, 2016.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday July 3: Steffy tells Ridge that she is ready to marry Liam, just as he learns that Hope is pregnant with his child. Originally aired on July 4, 2018.

These episode selections are laughable. All except Eric and Quinn are no longer couples and Queric is on unstable foundation.  Love did not conquer all.  I will say that three of the four weddings selected were really nice and beautiful -even Wyatt/Hope.

Edited by TobinAlbers
Corrected date for Queric episode
  • LOL 1

Did Eric & Quinn only get married in 2017? I could've sworn it was earlier. Captive Cabin was occurring when I had my son, which was also around the time Douglas was born, & that was April, 2016. I thought Eric & Quinn sneaked around that summer & were married quickly after that, not a whole year after that. I could be wrong, though. 

54 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Did Eric & Quinn only get married in 2017? I could've sworn it was earlier. Captive Cabin was occurring when I had my son, which was also around the time Douglas was born, & that was April, 2016. I thought Eric & Quinn sneaked around that summer & were married quickly after that, not a whole year after that. I could be wrong, though. 

Yup, I checked another site and you’re correct that it was 2016 and I’ve corrected the post.

Queric’s been married almost 4 years and have poop to show for it. They need to have a major shakeup. Can we have a shocker high risk pregnancy for Quinn. I mean she can’t be older than Brooke was when she was pregnant by Bill. A new potential legit Forrester heir would give them something to play at least.

• Love 2

I want to say I'm only interested in the weddings that took place other than in Eric or Brooke's houses but that Ridge and Caroline thing? Nope. Cheapass Ridge dragged Caroline to an empty house on the beach and had a makeshift ceremony with none of their family or friends present. Then he moved her into that tiny "artist loft" (funny how it went back to being just an apartment when drug dealer Vinnie lived there) and she was fine with all of it. Ridge has got to be a multimillionaire so why is he so frigging cheap with the women he claims to love? Ugh.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Yup, I checked another site and you’re correct that it was 2016 and I’ve corrected the post.

Queric’s been married almost 4 years and have poop to show for it. They need to have a major shakeup. Can we have a shocker high risk pregnancy for Quinn. I mean she can’t be older than Brooke was when she was pregnant by Bill. A new potential legit Forrester heir would give them something to play at least.

I wasn't at all meaning to insult you, I figured it was a copy & paste from the show's webpage, just didn't want you to think I was like Stephanie, looking for any little mistake to point out. 😉

They do need a shake-up. Honestly, I enjoyed the Ridge/Quinn almost-affair. I wouldn't mind a revisit. It's the only non-CaRidge time that I've actually liked him. Except, of course, when he's in scenes with DD, because TK's best chemistry, is with DD, as is the highest chemistry with most of the other actors on the show ~ DD is like a male version of Vanessa Marcil, he just creates chemistry. He's that damn good, & it'd behoove TPTB to see that & push him forward. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nkotb said:

I wasn't at all meaning to insult you, I figured it was a copy & paste from the show's webpage, just didn't want you to think I was like Stephanie, looking for any little mistake to point out. 😉

They do need a shake-up. Honestly, I enjoyed the Ridge/Quinn almost-affair. I wouldn't mind a revisit. It's the only non-CaRidge time that I've actually liked him. Except, of course, when he's in scenes with DD, because TK's best chemistry, is with DD, as is the highest chemistry with most of the other actors on the show ~ DD is like a male version of Vanessa Marcil, he just creates chemistry. He's that damn good, & it'd behoove TPTB to see that & push him forward. 

Ha! It’s all good. I too thought the year looked off but was too lazy to check the first time 😂

DD and TK have that SF and KKL rivalry where their characters are crackling with energy as rivals that easily could translate into sexual chemistry. Ridge/Bill may just be the true pairing of the show, LOL

I wasn’t on the Queridge train but their affair and story had a lot more potential than the show gave them credit for. Why they cut short so abruptly -especially when Brooke went to Bill- I’m not clear on. Quinn could’ve gone to Ridge with Donna picking up the pieces to help Eric move on or he leaves LA to spend time with his brother to try to get over Ridge’s betrayal leaving Rick in charge and ready to avenge his father. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

In Soaps.com’s newest Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, it’s ‘Love Conquers All Week’. The CBS soap opera will air episodes going back to 2014 featuring stories of romance that prevailed.

Source Link: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/569878/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-june-29-july-3/

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of June 29:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday June 29: Wyatt convinces Hope to take the marital plunge — literally — in Monte Carlo. Originally aired on August 13, 2014.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday June 30: Maya and Rick’s wedding day arrives. Originally aired on August 12, 2015.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday July 1:Ridge and Caroline head to the beach and pronounce themselves ‘husband and wife’. Originally aired on September 14, 2015.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday July 2: Eric and Quinn tie the knot and celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton guest stars as Reverend Murphy. Originally aired on September 26, 2016.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday July 3: Steffy tells Ridge that she is ready to marry Liam, just as he learns that Hope is pregnant with his child. Originally aired on July 4, 2018.

These episode selections are laughable. All except Eric and Quinn are no longer couples and Queric is on unstable foundation.  Love did not conquer all.  I will say that three of the four weddings selected were really nice and beautiful -even Wyatt/Hope.

I mean has there ever been a couple on this show that showed that Love Conquered Anything?Other soaps have a couples who are steady/attached to each other for years without any real breakups.

Here people get married promising till death due part and sometimes cannot wait until the first anniversary. 

Some of these weddings were pretty but the couples were stupid and doomed to failure.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

What about any of these episodes, except the Raya wedding, suggests love, let alone love conquering anything???

Monday: Hope marries Wyatt because Liam was literally five measly minutes late, due to pulling Ivy out of the drink. 

140811mag-bold-beautiful1.jpg

Although it was an absolutely stunning location for a wedding and Hott literally taking the plunge was memorable.

Tuesday: Raya wedding - I can buy "love conquering all" for this one.

Maya_Rick.jpg?itok=RjBeeJLZ

Maya having to hear Julius growsing to Viv about what a joke their "daughter" is (asshole) and trying to proceed with what should have been the happiest day of her life was heartbreaking.  So when she stopped her own wedding to confront her unrepentant bigot of a father, I cheered. 

6a00d83451b72b69e201b8d147a238970c-pi

Ridge and Caroline II:

Cheap-skate mofo is right. And were they actually married?

Caroline-and-Ridge-exchange-vows-1024x67

And stunning figure or not, I hated that stupid midriff-baring dress Caroline wore. Ridge looked like he just rolled out of bed. Typical.

The Queric wedding...what a joke. Wasn't it just Wyatt who showed?

I honestly can't remember. I honestly don't care.

And Stephanie looking down on them from her portrait...LOL.

a8126468818ff011c167cd9943f001e4.jpg

Which brings us to the final episode for the week. Steffy ready to marry Liam and he's resigned to it since she's pregnant and all...until he finds out his true love, Hope, is pregnant, too! Against a backdrop of fireworks (it's the 4th of July after all).

DhSCrMgW0AI3G_J.jpg

tenor.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Some of these weddings were pretty but the couples were stupid and doomed to failure.

That's how I see every one of Steffy and Hope's weddings. They were all stunt weddings. Hope and Steffy get caught up in the visuals of these ridiculous ceremonies and overlook the fact the relationships they had with Liam and Wyatt had no real substance or commitment. Now there's more at stake since there's two children involved but IMO Liam just uses them as excuses to keep their mommies in his back pocket. I guess Wyatt is lucky he never had kids with Steffy and Hope or he'd be on the baby daddy/baby mama merry-go-round too.

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge and Caroline II:

Cheap-skate mofo is right. And were they actually married?

There was a throw-away line afterwards about filing the paperwork at City Hall, IIRC. 

1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Is that Perez Hilton marrying Quinn/Eric? 

Yes.

I started watching in 2014, so the Hope/Liam/Wyatt stuff was my introduction to the concept of the B&B version of the ToD.  It was pretty though and so nice to see location shooting for a soap. 

Speaking of Raya and Maya's coming out story, I was initially head scratching at how quickly everyone accepting this, but....a lots changed in the last five years, to put it lightly. plus, the more I learn about portrayals of trans women on TV and how often they're violated or killed (or often both), it's a very good thing we didn't have Rick flipping shit and shooting her too. IRL, "I didn't know she was trans!" is still a valid excuse to get away with murder and as we have well discussed with Emma, black characters are always props to push stories for white characters.

Sure, Rick shrugged it off in three episodes, but that's no less realistic than Brooke having fucked half her in-laws or Hope and Liam having more weddings than most families see in a single generation or FC still functioning after all the internal fuckery. Plus, has the net benefit of my trans friends getting to have the same escapist fantasy on TV that I as a cis woman have taken for granted.

So yeah, I'm not entirely annoyed to see that wedding on the list. Better than than the same Bridge weddings we've seen 100 times or every wedding in the 2010s that took place in Eric's living room.

(edited)

It's Classic Confrontations week this coming week (July 6-11) although 4 of the 5 episodes center around Hope so they could've also thrown in another Hope episode to make it a full on All about Hope week.

It's great to see a 'continuation' of the storyline after seeing the episode where Stephanie confronts Brooke; we now get to see Whip and the episode around Brooke pregnant with Hope with Bridget finding out about the affair and then the episode of Bridget helping Brooke give birth to Hope at Big Bear. Really relevant episodes in showing the origin story of one of the current heroines of the show. Then the final two eps of the week show that same heroine in action.

Source: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/570545/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-july-6-10/

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday July 6:
Eric (John McCook) and Ridge (Ronn Moss) compete against each other in a fashion showdown in Portofino, Italy. Massimo Marone (the late Joe Mascolo), Bridget (Jennifer Finnegan), Sally (the late Darlene Conley), and Darla (Schae Harrison) watch Ridge, designing for Spectra Fashions, and Eric, as lead designer for Forrester Creations, bring their best to the “Portofino Challenge.” Stephanie (Susan Flannery) and Clarke (Dan McVicar) emcee the event and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) set jaws dropping as she arrives in the showstopper via boat on the Ligurian Sea. Originally aired on January 6, 2003.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday July 7:
Whip (Rick Hearst) and Deacon (Sean Kanan) butt heads, explaining that there is no way that Brooke would ever betray her daughter, Bridget, and that Whip must forget and pretend Brooke’s baby is really Deacon’s. Meanwhile, Bridget, not realizing that her mother is pregnant with her husband Deacon’s baby, throws her a baby shower. Taylor (Hunter Tylo), Kristen (Tracey Melchior), and Erica (Courtnee Draper) attend, as well as Megan (Maeve Quinlan) and Stephanie, both of whom know the truth about Brooke’s secret. After the shower is over, Meagan assures Whip that Deacon won’t do anything to jeopardize his relationship with Bridget, while Deacon heads over to Brooke’s house to talk about their baby, where he professes his love for her Originally aired on June 14, 2002.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday July 8:
Whip is shocked Deacon has agreed to keep his distance from Brooke by taking Bridget on a publicity tour for the Forrester Creations Ambrosia line, clueless to her hearing him profess his love to Brooke. Meanwhile, Stephanie sits outside the Big Bear cabin in her car as Bridget heads in to confront her mother over her horrifying betrayal. In a heartbreaking moment, an angry Bridget demands that Brooke tell her how many times she and Deacon were together. Brooke attempts to convince Bridget how much she loves her, but Bridget insists that Brooke threw her away. Bridget tells Brooke that she made her choice, and choices have consequences. Brooke grabs Bridget’s wrist, begging her to give her another chance. Stephanie enters the cabin and orders Brooke to let Bridget go. When Bridget leaves, Brooke drops to the floor and tells Stephanie she’s going into labor. Originally aired on June 28, 2002.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday July 9:
Wyatt (Darin Brooks) interrupts Dollar Bill (Don Diamont) remembering the kiss he shared with Brooke. Vinny (Joe LoCicero) tries to hide his anxiety about Thomas’s (Matthew Atkinson) plan as he makes small talk with Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor), Quinn (Rena Sofer), and Eric. He asks Thomas to stop the madness and cancel the ceremony. Alone, before the ceremony, Hope (Annika Noelle) asks Douglas (Henry Samiri) to trust her, telling the child that she will make sure that she is always his mother. Unseen, Thomas listens to part of the conversation and is confident that he and Hope will be married by the end of the day. Douglas watches his world fall apart as the wedding of Thomas Forrester and Zoe Buckingham (Kiara Barnes) begins. Mid-ceremony, Douglas has a meltdown and runs upstairs. Hope follows him as Zoe urges Thomas to continue with the wedding. Nervous and trying to stall, Thomas continues with his vows. At the very last moment, everyone is stunned to see Hope, in the Hope for the Future gown that Thomas created for her, and Douglas, standing hand and hand at the end of the aisle. Originally aired on March 12, 2020.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday July 10:
Thomas believes that all of his dreams are about to come true. When Zoe demands that Thomas not leave her at the altar, Hope takes the opportunity to expose Thomas. He soon realizes that Hope, Liam (Scott Clifton), and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) plotted his comeuppance and turns to Douglas, then Ridge (Thorsten Kaye), for support. With Zoe and Hope now side-by-side in solidarity, Thomas is forced to hear from his friends and family their disappointment in his machinations and how his evil behavior has affected their lives. Realizing he has lost everything, Thomas flees, leaving Hope, Liam, and Douglas to be reunited as a family. Originally aired on March 13, 2020.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Meanwhile, Bridget, not realizing that her mother is pregnant with her husband Deacon’s baby, throws her a baby shower. Taylor (Hunter Tylo), Kristen (Tracey Melchior), and Erica (Courtnee Draper) attend, as well as Megan (Maeve Quinlan) and Stephanie, both of whom know the truth about Brooke’s secret.

See this is why I was never a Bridget fan. Why would she invite Taylor and Stephanie to Brooke's baby shower? I thought she was supposed to be the smart Forrester since she became a doctor. Who invites women who hate her mother and vice versa?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

See this is why I was never a Bridget fan. Why would she invite Taylor and Stephanie to Brooke's baby shower? I thought she was supposed to be the smart Forrester since she became a doctor. Who invites women who hate her mother and vice versa?

Well, she *was* a naive kid and back then, Taylor wasn't a complete lunatic. This was years before Taylor accused her if being in cahoots with Brooke over the egg mix-up, so I guess she hadn't learned yet. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1

Casting news!

We got a new Zende! Wonder who he's coming back for? Are they bringing back Nicole or....?

Steffy's man has been cast and will be played by the Tanner Novlan — aka the dude from the Liberty Mutual commercials. His character is Dr. John ‘Finn’ Finnegan.

Apparently Tanner is married to former B&B alum Kayla Ewell who played Caitlin Ramirez (former love interest for Thomas).

• Useful 2

Next week is Summer Escapes week. Guess they’re giving Steam fans one last hurrah since Steffy’s moving on soon. 

B&B ANNOUNCES NEW THEME WEEK: SUMMER ESCAPES

On Monday, July 13, in an episode that originally aired on January 3, 2012, Steffy and Liam take a belated honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where the groom is stunned to learn that his ex, Hope, and Thomas are staying at the same resort.  

On July 14, the day before Liam and Hope’s wedding, Steffy “kidnaps” the groom-to-be to spend a fun-filled day at Venice Beach. This episode first aired on August 12, 2012. 

On July 15, 2020, in an episode that originally aired on July 5, 2013, Caroline becomes jealous as she watches Maya and Rick watching fireworks at Bikini Beach, and plots with Rafael to ensure that Rick sees the sexy scene that Carter and Maya taped for their digital series, ROOM 8. 

On July 16, Hope and Wyatt take a road trip in an Airstream, which brings them to a secluded beach where he has created a romantic oasis for them. This episode first aired on January 24, 2014.

On July 17, Liam and Steffy celebrate their Australian wedding with a reception at Bondi Beach, and Brooke and Eric reflect on their 30-year friendship. After, Brooke is shocked when she spies Ridge kissing Quinn.

If Zende's coming back, I assume he's gonna be paired with Zoe *sigh*

I mean, I guess Zoe has somewhat redeemed herself by exposing Thomas's gaslighting but I was hoping she'd hope back to England tbh. And hopefully, this Zende can act. I'm fine with handwaiving the snorefest that was Zencole into the memory hole, but I hope he's not a complete tool about women these days.

• Love 1

Steffy's man has been cast and will be played by the Tanner Novlan — aka the dude from the Liberty Mutual commercials. His character is Dr. John ‘Finn’ Finnegan.

Hmm. Didn't Brad say Steffy's new man was going to be involved in a social issue that had worldwide implications? I know some viewers expected that to mean BLM but maybe it'll have something to with the pandemic. Or maybe Brad was talking out the side of his mouth as usual.

Thomas's gaslighting

Oy, I think Thomas did way more than gaslight. Drugging Liam, abusing Douglas, killing Emma (I know, I know), trying to kidnap Hope, surviving getting dunked in acid (thanks for nothing, Bradley). But yeah, about the only thing he did do to Zoe was pretend to be in love with her and she bought it hook, line, and sinker.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmm. Didn't Brad say Steffy's new man was going to be involved in a social issue that had worldwide implications? I know some viewers expected that to mean BLM but maybe it'll have something to with the pandemic. Or maybe Brad was talking out the side of his mouth as usual

Either way, I'm not expecting the bloke to be here for the long term. If even Brooke was never allowed to move beyond Ridge when the show was more tightly written, I doubt Steffy is permanently leaving Liam's orbit. 

I know better than to set high expectations with this show. >_>

• LOL 3

I could never understand the purpose of Zende on this show. If he’s coming back, can we please, please not have to suffer through Nicole (of the really bad wigs Nicole) or Zoe. I really couldn’t stand looking at her and never could figure out the “accent” thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

New eps starting next week. Spoilers below. They are something else 😂

Uh, no one calls Liam to tell him his baby mamma is in the hospital? Who is watching Kelly?

And this time Taylor may legit have reason to shoot Bill.

Link: https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news/1009896/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-returns-with-all-new-episodes-starting-monday-july-20/?fbclid=IwAR3FLszF8Lr9aM3Whaekexgx4_hUUCnqYP8IDzqAbLf30GP8bd7RbieJ1m0

Monday, July 20
Catch up on the latest drama surrounding the Forrester family. Katie (Heather Tom) fills in Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) on how Quinn (Rena Sofer) sabotaged Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge’s (Thorsten Kaye) reunion party. Then, Zoe (Kiara Barnes) and Carter discuss her whirlwind romance with Thomas (Matthew Atkinson), how he was exposed for his manipulations and lies at their wedding, and how Hope (Annika Noelle) and Liam (Scott Clifton) were able to overcome everything and reunite. Finally, Zoe and Carter learn about Sally’s (Courtney Hope) illness and what Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Flo (Katrina Bowden) did when they found out.

Tuesday, July 21
Wyatt walks into the beach house and is dismayed by what he sees. Meanwhile, Bill (Don Diamont) tells Katie he will accept any consequence from his actions, except losing Katie and their family. Also, Sally and Dr. Escobar (Monica Ruiz) haul the unconscious Flo to Sally’s apartment where they tie her to the radiator. When Flo realizes she has been kidnapped, she is appalled by Sally’s actions. This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.

Wednesday, July 22
Dr. Escobar and Flo are shocked by Sally’s pregnancy plan and plead with her not to proceed. Also, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) heads out on her motorcycle for some quality “me” time and is involved in an accident. This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.

Thursday, July 23
Bill is shocked when he realizes he hit Steffy with his car while she was out riding her motorcycle. He frantically calls 9-1-1, and Steffy is rushed to the ER. Also, Flo prays her secret message gets through to Wyatt, and as Sally starts seducing Wyatt, he finally sees the message from Flo. Also, Tanner Novlan joins the cast as Steffy’s doctor, John "Finn" Finnegan.

Friday, July 24
Wyatt demands Sally tell him where Flo is and begins to search for her. Meanwhile, Bill is with Steffy in her hospital room, guilt-ridden and apologetic. He calls Ridge to let him know Steffy was in an accident. Brooke and Ridge rush to the hospital, fighting back emotions when they see her.

• Love 1

The only emotions I'll believe Brooke fighting back are excitement and hope for Steffy to be out of the way, only to then fight back her disappointment when she learns Steffy will make it. Please don't make me try and buy something else. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Spoilers for the week of 7/27/2020:

Monday, 7/27/2020:

Penny and Sally realize there will be a big price to pay for their deception.

Stunned by her behavior, Wyatt lays into Sally for her callous and calculated actions.

Bill is questioned as Jeremy Ray Valdez returns to Bold and Beautiful as Detective Alex Sanchez.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday July 28:

While begging Wyatt for forgiveness, Sally suffers a real medical crisis.

Sanchez takes Bill’s statement.

Ridge is with Steffy when she awakens and learns the extent of her pain and injuries.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday July 29:

Ridge blames Bill for Steffy’s significant injuries.

Brooke updates Liam on Steffy’s condition at the hospital.

Flo, Wyatt, and Penny realize Sally’s having a true medical emergency.

At the hospital, Lisa Canning joins Bold and Beautiful as Dr. Joyce Griffith, who treats Sally.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday July 30:

Sally pleads with Wyatt for forgiveness.

Steffy is told she’ll take weeks to heal.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday July 31:

Liam, Hope, and Beth get ready to welcome Steffy when she comes home from the hospital.

Wyatt and Flo update Katie on Sally’s lie.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam, Hope, and Beth get ready to welcome Steffy when she comes home from the hospital.

Please don't tell me that Steffy is going to move in with them. Why can she stay at Eric's with I assume where Ridge would be living. 

• Useful 1

Penny and Sally realize there will be a big price to pay for their deception.

I doubt it, when Flo, Shauna, Thomas and Quinn are all still walking free.

Flo, Wyatt, and Penny realize Sally’s having a true medical emergency.

Oprah_shrug.jpeg

Of course she does. They better not be trying to kill her off. 😕

• Useful 1

Promo for this week:

Although I'm sputtering at Wyatt forgiving Sally. He's the one who should have been walking on glass for unceremoniously dumping her twice - once, when he reconnected with HS not-so-sweetheart Flo and then dumping her AGAIN when he first learned Flo kidnapped and trafficked his niece. And then there's the cheating he was doing both times. 

I hope this is something curable but I don't mind Sally being sick for real if again, cureable, and it keeps Wyatt and Felony from opening their snouts against Sally. But I really, really need for Sally and Thomas to reconnect and be the power couple I know they could be - perhaps reviving Spectra. Wyatt and Flo can be on the backburner. Steffy can date her doctor and Liam be fine with it and focus on his family with Hope and Beth. Brooke can dump Ridge once and for all when she learns Ridge married Shauna in Vegas and reunite with $ Bill where she belongs. Carter can date Zoe until Zende returns and OMG, a POC triangle. Probably a boring one considering the players,, but it would be a refreshing change. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Spoilers from Celeb Dirty Laundry for this week and next:

The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B) spoilers tease that the next two weeks, July 27 through August 7, are going to be full of serious drama, heartbreak, and medical crises for some key B&B characters. For the weeks of July 27-31 and August 3-7, we can expect a lot of action as we have more all-new episodes.

We’ll start with the situation unfolding with Wyatt Spencer (Darin Brooks) and Sally Spectra (Courtney Hope). Wyatt will let Sally have it for her deception, which she’ll totally deserve, but something absolutely stunning will happen while Sally is begging for forgiveness.

According to B&B spoilers, Sally will suffer a true medical emergency, which is something that Wyatt and Flo Fulton (Katrina Bowden) are probably going to think is another ruse on Sally’s part.

Sally will pass out, and Penny Escobar (Monica Ruiz) will confirm that Sally is really in distress. From there, it looks like Sally will get hauled to the ER where she’ll be treated by Dr. Joyce Griffith (Lisa Canning). It looks like Sally could be diagnosed with a very real illness here.

From her hospital bed, Sally will again beg for Wyatt’s forgiveness, and it seems that Wyatt will have a big decision to make.

Flo will tell Sally that the decision about whether she’ll face legal consequences for her actions depends on Wyatt, so it looks like Flo might let Wyatt decide whether or not they go to the police about Sally’s kidnapping plot.

Wyatt will probably be torn about what to do, but perhaps Sally’s actual medical condition will influence his decision!

Later, Wyatt and Flo will update Katie Logan (Heather Tom) about how Sally deceived her and basically used her as a pawn to manipulate Wyatt and others. Katie’s not going to be amused, and she’ll head over to Sally’s apartment to confront her for what she did. That should be a tense conversation.

Meanwhile, with respect to Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and her accident, Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) will find himself on the hot seat, first by Detective Alex Sanchez (Jeremy Ray Valdez) and then by Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), who will want some answers about how his daughter nearly ended up being killed.

B&B spoilers say that Ridge’s anger toward Bill will be extreme, and he’ll eventually order Bill straight out of the hospital.

Bill will experience horrific guilt over what’s happened, and he’ll be worried sick about Steffy. The good news here is that Steffy will wake up, but she’ll be in tremendous pain as she learns what happened to her. Dr. John “Finn” Finnegan (Tanner Novlan) will show up as Steffy’s coming out of her unconscious state, and Ridge will be right there at Steffy’s side as well.

While all this is going on, Brooke Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) will decide that it’s time to inform Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) about what’s happened to Steffy, and Liam will rush to the hospital and learn that his father is responsible for the accident that has landed Steffy in harm’s way.

For her part, Steffy will downplay her pain to Ridge and Liam, even though Dr. Finnegan will tell Steffy that she’ll take weeks to heal and that she should accept pain meds if she needs them.

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers warn that Steffy won’t want to admit how much pain she’s in, and it seems that Dr. Finnegan will realize what’s going on, as he’ll tell Ridge privately that Steffy is trying to power through without pain meds.

And when Ridge and Liam express concern about Steffy’s condition, she won’t want to talk about the pain and will want to focus on getting home and getting back to Kelly Spencer (Colette and Avalon Gray).

Speaking of going home, Liam and Hope Spencer (Annika Noelle) will get things ready at the cliff house for Steffy’s return, and they’ll be there to dote on her and help out as Steffy finally comes home.

But B&B spoilers say that Steffy will be in much more pain than she allows anyone to see and it looks like she’ll still be refusing those pain meds that Dr. Finnegan urges her to take if she needs.

Other Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the next 2 weeks say that Ridge will get some startling news. He’ll learn that he and Shauna Fulton (Denise Richards) got married at a chapel in Las Vegas – something that he has no memory of at all.

B&B spoilers indicate that Ridge will come face to face with a marriage certificate, and that Shauna will confirm that yes, they did get married in Vegas. That’s going to lead to some tense moments between Ridge and Brooke.

It looks like Brooke may find out about Ridge’s marriage after she suddenly appears in his bedroom with the intention of seducing him. Ridge will have to tell Brooke about the marriage, and that will leave Brooke in tears angrily wondering how Ridge could have done something like that without remembering it.

To further complicate matters, Shauna will also make some sort of seduction attempt on Ridge, and she’ll tell him that she’s excited and happy about their marriage. That should lead to some awkward moments for Ridge for sure.

Finally, viewers will see a big return, when Thomas Forrester (Matthew Atkinson) shows back up on the B&B scene. It will be Steffy’s accident that brings Thomas out of hiding after his disastrous wedding and public humiliation at his wedding to Zoe Buckingham (Kiara Barnes).

But all the resentment and anger that Thomas may be feeling about that will probably go out the window, as he’ll just want to see Steffy and make sure that she’s ok.

Will we see a contrite, remorseful Thomas return? Certainly, Thomas is going to have to do a lot of work on himself and really prove himself to his family in order to come back from everything he’s done.

But if he wants to forge a real relationship with Douglas Forrester (Henry Joseph Samiri) and be a loving parent going forward, he’s going to need to demonstrate that he’s making efforts to change.

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2020/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-next-2-weeks-sally-medical-crisis-tragedy-pain-meds-double-seduction-homecoming-shock/

On 7/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, nilyank said:

Please don't tell me that Steffy is going to move in with them. Why can she stay at Eric's with I assume where Ridge would be living. 

Spoilers indicate that Steffy will be staying in her own home with lots of check-ins from Liam and Hope.

I'm surprised show didn't go this route:

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

But I really, really need for Sally and Thomas to reconnect and be the power couple I know they could be - perhaps reviving Spectra. Wyatt and Flo can be on the backburner. Steffy can date her doctor and Liam be fine with it and focus on his family with Hope and Beth. Brooke can dump Ridge once and for all when she learns Ridge married Shauna in Vegas and reunite with $ Bill where she belongs. Carter can date Zoe until Zende returns and OMG, a POC triangle. Probably a boring one considering the players,, but it would be a refreshing change. 

Alllll of the above please. Although I wouldn't mind a Steffy/Bill/Brooke triangle because, really? That's some drama I could get behind.

2 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

From her hospital bed, Sally will again beg for Wyatt’s forgiveness, and it seems that Wyatt will have a big decision to make.

Wyatt, if you can forgive Flo for selling your niece and lying about it for months as she warmed your bed, forgiving Sally shouldn't be that hard -especially since you played a role in her spiral with jerking her around.

5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

But B&B spoilers say that Steffy will be in much more pain than she allows anyone to see and it looks like she’ll still be refusing those pain meds that Dr. Finnegan urges her to take if she needs.

See, this is why Taylor needs to be on canvas. Because it'd be an interesting tie in that Steffy is denying herself meds because of her mother's history of addiction and she's worried she would have issues and Taylor working overtime to help her even as Liam, Ridge, and Bill give her the side-eye.

9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Spoilers indicate that Steffy will be staying in her own home with lots of check-ins from Liam and Hope.

I mean, it's the logical conclusion of the ToD - Liam gets to live with both baby mamas and his kids in a sisterwives family. The twist would come when Steffy and Hope fall in love (think Otalia on GL) with Liam left out in the cold, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Later, Wyatt and Flo will update Katie Logan (Heather Tom) about how Sally deceived her and basically used her as a pawn to manipulate Wyatt and others. Katie’s not going to be amused, and she’ll head over to Sally’s apartment to confront her for what she did. That should be a tense conversation.

Katie can S right TFU. Nobody forced her to go running her mouth about Sally's "illness". She chose to do that all on her own. And she kept doing it until most of LA knew. Yentasayswhat?

Which will make a better cover for when she likely does get addicted to painkillers. Everyone will believe she's not taking anything. Everyone except Vinnie.

Brooke can dump Ridge once and for all when she learns Ridge married Shauna in Vegas and reunite with $ Bill where she belongs.

And B&B can hire Greg Vaughan to be Katie's new, fabulously rich, powerful, and handsome new man who will give Bill and Ridge a run for their money. I can hope, no? 🙂

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Katie can S right TFU. Nobody forced her to go running her mouth about Sally's "illness". She chose to do that all on her own. And she kept doing it until most of LA knew. Yentasayswhat?

Ding ding ding! She practically browbeat Sally into letting her tag along for her appointment. So Sally never actually told anyone she was dying. Katie told...everyone. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Brooke can dump Ridge once and for all when she learns Ridge married Shauna in Vegas

Did they ever get officially divorce?

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Which will make a better cover for when she likely does get addicted to painkillers. Everyone will believe she's not taking anything. Everyone except Vinnie.

Maybe he'll be the one supplying her other things...

If this is how they're going to expand the cast, I'm honestly here for it.

• Love 1

I realize that this is based on very little evidence but so far, Dr. Finnegan (?) is less than impressive. He hardly made an impression on me during his brief but important scenes. 

(edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, Gam2 said:

I realize that this is based on very little evidence but so far, Dr. Finnegan (?) is less than impressive. He hardly made an impression on me during his brief but important scenes. 

Honestly, Dr Finnegan could have been played by a block of plywood (or Steve Burton, who is only slightly more stiff) and I'd cheer because he's:

1) not Liam

2)  gives Steffy someone to focus on besides the soggy waffle she imprinted on once the prime cut of beef she actually wanted was no longer available 

3) Not Liam

4)it's been a long time since we've had any non-fashion designers in the B&B cast. The last one we had who made any impact was Maya before her illustrious career as a high fashion model at 5'3"

5) the rest of the men are absolute chumps (and that includes Bill) and I'm tired of seeing women lose their marbles over Chicken Head and Sludge

6) I dunno if I mentioned that he's not Liam 😛

If this is the beginning of the end of the ToD, I can give Trouty Mouth a few weeks to find his sea legs--seriously, I look at him and although he's closer to my type than the rest of the guys on the show, all I can think about is this:

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Spoilers for the Week of August 17th: https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 17:

Ridge tells Steffy about Shauna.

Brooke looks to Eric for advice.

Quinn and Brooke square off.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 18:

Brooke gets the last word when she tangles with Quinn and Shauna over Ridge.

Steffy shares a moment of truth with her brother.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 19:

Ridge seeks forgiveness.

Steffy receives a heartfelt message from Thomas, who asks her to do the right thing.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 20:

Dr. Finnegan faces an ethical dilemma.

Ridge and Brooke look back on their past mistakes.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 21:

Convinced it is destiny for them to be together, Ridge makes Brooke a promise.

Quinn’s newest plan involves Bill.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful:

Dr. Finnegan struggles with whether or not to prescribe Steffy more pain pills.

Brooke suspects Quinn had something to do with Ridge and Shauna getting married.

Eric and Quinn find themselves on opposite sides of the Brooke/Ridge/Shauna situation.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 24:

Ridge stumbles upon a private conversation.

Quinn’s new plan to keep Brooke and Ridge apart involves Bill.

Carter lets Zoe know he’s interested in her.