Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Well, the "death of a major character" spumor is rearing its ugly head again for 2020 and this time, the prospects are Eric, Sally and Pam. 

Many responses/comments I've read say they've "read that it's Sally as CH is leaving the show." I don't really put much stock in some of those soap gossip sites, but that one has me bumming out. Since AM is now off contract, it would make the most sense for Pam to go, but maybe JMc is going to retire.  

I would hate to see Sally killed off just to pave the way for Flyatt. What a waste of a character, but OTOH, CH is really too good for the clinging, insecure, self-doubting woman the writers have downgraded the "Sally" into.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, the "death of a major character" spumor is rearing its ugly head again for 2020 and this time, the prospects are Eric, Sally and Pam. 

Many responses/comments I've read say they've "read that it's Sally as CH is leaving the show." I don't really put much stock in some of those soap gossip sites, but that one has me bumming out. Since AM is now off contract, it would make the most sense for Pam to go, but maybe JMc is going to retire.  

I would hate to see Sally killed off just to pave the way for Flyatt. What a waste of a character, but OTOH, CH is really too good for the clinging, insecure, self-doubting woman the writers have downgraded the "Sally" into.

Sally’s descent is eerily like how Ivy went from pivotal to window dressing to randomly popping up until she didn’t. Killing off Sally would be short sighted as she’s a Spectra and a designer and still has story potential if done right,

I’d hate to lose Pam as I’m a fan, she had a pretty crappy life until she came to LA which to have it cut short after finding family and love would suck, and they’ve established that for Ridge she’s a touchstone with the loss of Stephanie. Ridge talking to his Aunt Pam is one of the few times I find him genuine. If they do kill Pam, I hope it leads to Ridge finally be forced to face his grief for Stephanie. I’ve long felt that a large real part of why Ridge bailed on life in LA was because he just couldn’t watch his mother die. Couldn’t be anywhere near it. He hid abroad using Brooke’s text with Deacon as a reason why he wasn’t with her and ‘releasing’ her so she wouldn’t witness his pain and abandoned Eric and everyone else to deal with it. Pam dying would be a way for Ridge, Brooke, and Eric to work through this, confront each other, and heal finally.

Eric can never die. He just needs to go join Sally Sr. on her never ending cruise.

Also didn’t Bell say someone would die in the toxic vat of acid goo? And that came to nada.

Hate to say it but the only deaths that would turn the canvas upside down at this point would either be Liam, Hope, or Steffy.

-Bill losing his firstborn son and Hope and Steffy losing their baby daddy has legs. Forces them both to move on.

-Brooke has never lost a living child which would be devastating; RJ, Bridget and Rick would be promoted home; Deacon would have lost his daughter and Liam as single dad to Beth all have legs. 

-Ridge losing his other daughter- his mother’s namesake - would be devastating and take him out of commission. It’d bring back Taylor (recast her please); Liam would be a single father and Forrester would’ve lost its CEO which would prompt another round of musical chairs that could bring the return of Rick Forrester.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bill losing his firstborn son and Hope and Steffy losing their baby daddy has legs. Forces them both to move on.

As much as I've come to not entirely loathe Liam this past year, I'm more than ok with him leaving the show and killing off this particular Triangle of Doom for good. Bonus points for being spared any of the BS vying for Daddy's attention we had to put up with from Hope and Steffy, because we know Taylor will poison poor Kelly's little brain and Brooke will gladly encourage Beth to waste her youth on Waffle McPingPong III to get a dig on Taylor and I just can't even.

• Love 2

Has everyone already forgotten that Brad Bell said Thomas would die? He even gave the date it would happen. Yet, Thomas is STILL EFFING ALIVE! 😠 I don't believe any more spumors or spoilers about characters dying on this show. However, if it does happen it'll probably end up being someone hugely important like the loading dock guy or the babysitter. 😑

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

However, if it does happen it'll probably end up being someone hugely important like the loading dock guy or the babysitter.

If they kill Loading Dock Guy, I'm done. 🙂  At this point, there wouldn't be much else to tune in for. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I would normally say I’d be Charlie but the actor playing him is only having this part and check cuz he’s Bell’s friend irl. 

He’s a troll thought. He released at lot of fake spoilers this year. What it’ll be that dumb assistant or some model character shown like twice this year. I kinda wish it would be Katie or Charlie who die, those characters have run their course. I’d high key love it if Thomas dies and it makes a murder mystery but I guess that’d be too interesting and Lawd knows we can’t have that. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

would normally say I’d be Charlie but the actor playing him is only having this part and check cuz he’s Bell’s friend irl. 

Speaking if Charlie, I finally caved and got a CBS All Access account and because I'm Booboo the Fool(tm), the first thing I do is chick a B&B episode from 2014 and Charlie and Pam are the ones who uncover Quinn's involvement in knocking Ivy into the Seine. I hadn't even realized Charlie had been on the show for all this time (or maybe even longer, but that was as far back as recent B&B episodes went).

I know Ally Mills went off contract recently, and for all that she's been through and has mostly become a decent person in spite of her raising (unlike Quinn), I hope they wouldn't just kill off Pam for shock value.

I miss the olden days on soaps when deaths made an actual impact. Things like when Casey Peretti died on ATWT, which would impact his then infact daughter Katie once she became an adult who in an cruel irony, would also lose [-] the only husband she managed to stay married to longer than the runtime of the LotR movies, seriously, she had more weddings that Hope FFS[/-] the father of her child.

Or how Caroline's death pretty much reset the entire canvas of B&B to that point. Until 1991, Joanna Johnson was the very clear heroine of the show and her departure impacted the entire cast and set up the shape of the show all the way through the mid 2000s. I don't think any other death on the show since, Stephanie included, really had that big of an impact as losing that moral center did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Spoilers....

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of January 6:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, Candace wants an end to the single focus storyline and is over Bridge’s repeated divorce conversations, but she’s enjoying the wishful twists fans are coming up with.

In the B&B spoiler video, Liam proposes to Hope but there is a big condition.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday January 6:

A new man at Forrester Creations asks Steffy out as Oli Green joins Bold and Beautiful as Collin.

Thomas makes a serious threat toward Liam.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday January 7:

Liam proposes to Hope but it hinges on a huge stipulation.

Steffy confronts her brother about his threat to Liam.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday January 8:

Ridge feels Steffy should be with Liam.

Thomas flips out upon hearing about Liam’s conditional proposal to Hope.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday January 9:

Thomas sets Hope up to be heartbroken and uses his sister as part of his plan.

Brooke is ready for Ridge to come home.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday January 10:

Liam gives Hope an ultimatum that she must give up shared custody of Douglas if they are to get married.

A distraught Hope makes a decision that could cost her everything.

Thomas sidelines Brooke and Ridge’s ‘destiny’.

Also coming up this week on Bold and the Beautiful:

Thomas manipulates Steffy.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of January 13:

Hope breaks down to Brooke about what she witnessed between Steffy and Liam.

Shauna urges Flo to fight for Wyatt.

2020 Bold and the Beautiful SOD previews:

Thomas, though trying to reform, remains focused on trying to land Hope and on attempting to remove the Logans (other than Hope) from Forrester Creations. Bill will come to play a role in championing the Logans’ cause.

Thomas connects with Zoe and they find something special together.

Hope becomes frustrated over Liam’s time being shared between her and Steffy, and wants a man committed only to her.

Flo is back in the mix with Sally and Wyatt.

Katie becomes involved as Donna and Brooke fight off Quinn and Shauna.

Shauna continues to play a waiting game as Ridge and Brooke struggle to save their marriage.

One beloved character meets their demise.

Bold and the Beautiful casting notes:

Greek TV’s 8 Lexeis actor Andreas Georgiou cast on Bold and Beautiful. See photos on set!

Peloton commercial actress Monica Ruiz joins Bold and Beautiful in a guest role.

– Candace Young

Just now, ByTor said:

oh no...not Loading Dock Guy!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, ByTor said:

One beloved character meets their demise

So, no one in the main cast then. Ho hum.

Wow, were really back in 2011 with the whole "Hope and Liam get manipulated out of marriage" thing, huh?  And lemme guess, Hope just flies off and leaves him without a word or even questioning it. Which I think would be been entirely fair back in 2012 in Liam's himbo days (if completely frustrating as to why she'd even stick around at all), but now smells like the lamest of lame ploys to force Thope to happen.

18 hours ago, ByTor said:

Hope becomes frustrated over Liam’s time being shared between her and Steffy, and wants a man committed only to her.

Honey, this is Liam we're talking about. But even if he werent a flake, you knew he had a baby with Steffy going into this. Tough titty.

• Love 6

Spoilers...

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of January 13:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, Candace appreciates the faster pace of scenes, rants about Liam’s lame proposal, and doesn’t understand Brooke’s motivations.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday January 13:

Hope breaks down to Brooke about what she witnessed between Steffy and Liam.

Liam makes a confession to a guilt-ridden Steffy regarding their encounter.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday January 14:

Shauna urges Flo to fight for Wyatt.

Steffy grows concerned upon seeing Sally’s designs for the fashion showdown.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday January 15:

Flo reconnects with Wyatt prior to attending Katie’s family meeting.

Hell breaks loose when Brooke hears Ridge has been kissing Shauna.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday January 16:

Katie makes an unexpected request of her loved ones.

Brooke clashes with Quinn and war is declared.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday January 17:

Wyatt turns down a beautiful woman wearing lingerie.

Eric is forced into the middle of Brooke and Quinn’s fight.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Brooke wants Eric to throw Shauna out of his house and leave Quinn.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of January 20:

Sally makes it hard for Wyatt to break things off with her.

Quinn and Brooke clash over the Forrester family.

Thomas, though trying to reform, remains focused on trying to land Hope and on attempting to remove the Logans (other than Hope) from Forrester Creations. Bill will come to play a role in championing the Logans’ cause.

Thomas connects with Zoe and they find something special together.

Shauna continues to play a waiting game as Ridge and Brooke struggle to save their marriage.

• Love 1
On 1/10/2020 at 6:41 PM, ByTor said:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of January 20:

Have seen speculation about this spoiler elsewhere and many think this signals Sally being pregnant. Many also think this will lead to a miscarriage storyline and more heartbreak for Sally.

If true, this would make for the most unoriginal storyline EVER (though Bell seems to think it’d be major DRAMA and a MAJOR plot twist) and I would snub my nose at it. 

UNLESS, this leads to Sally Spectra going full on villainess (not the way she half-assed it when she shot at Bill’s model tower) but truly full on soapy ice queen and troublemaker. Top it off with her and Bill ending up having a steamy love affair just to stick it to Wyatt and I’m all in! 

Otherwise....meh.

• Love 4
On 1/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, ByTor said:

Brooke wants Eric to throw Shauna out of his house and leave Quinn.

Oh, Brooke 🤦‍♀️

On 1/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, ByTor said:

Thomas, though trying to reform, remains focused on trying to land Hope and on attempting to remove the Logans

That's not reform. That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works.

• Love 6

Some of the gossip rags say that Sally makes it "hard" for Wyatt to break up with her because she is wearing sexy lingerie. /yawn

Another one stated that DR was tapped to be in some movie with Jane Seymour and it was going to be filmed during six months overseas, thus removing Shauna from the canvas (and RHoBH) for an extended time.

I don't know if either is true. If so. #1) is completely lame and #2) good riddance. Shauna can take Flo with her.  The only reason I would entertain having Shauna around is to have her and QUINN mix it up over Ridge. Otherwise, no need for her. Use the $$$ to bring on some new me for Brooke and Steffy.

• Love 8
On 1/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Some of the gossip rags say that Sally makes it "hard" for Wyatt to break up with her because she is wearing sexy lingerie. /yawn

That's how I interpreted the spoiler.

I think they're going to kill Sally off, which is a shame because CH acts circles around most of the cast and the character, tied to a beloved legacy character, had such promise. 

And I think Wyatt is going to dump her anyway. 

• Love 7
On 1/15/2020 at 9:36 AM, CountryGirl said:

I think they're going to kill Sally off, which is a shame because CH acts circles around most of the cast and the character, tied to a beloved legacy character, had such promise. 

And I think Wyatt is going to dump her anyway. 

It sounds like a stupid thing they would do. I mean, Bell didn't think twice about killing off the daughter of one of the show's supercouple a year after Hunter Tylo's own son died (which I'm sure was no good for her mental health), so why not off yet another Spectra and decimate that family for good? Hell, why not write a scene about Brooke getting news about Nick and Jack drowning in a boating accident and be rid of the Marines, too? 🙄 It's not like anyone but Forresters and sometimes Logans matter, and I've no doubt Bell would write a death for Bill that would make the Bradcicle demise look like Shakespeare in comparison.

I said it when ATWT pulled this same shit and I'll say it now: if Bell wants out of the soap business, then just leave. Don't act like those jackwagons producers of Game of Thrones who got too big for their britches and decided to throw all the toys out the pram. Take what remaining dignity you have left and either end the show or turn it over to someone else. I for one would welcome Maria Arena Bell because there is a good chance characters like Ridge and Quinn would be offed, because homegirl did not fuck around on Y&R and no one was safe just because they were part of a legacy family. Besides her penchance for bloodshed, she did legitimately try to recapture the family bonds that made for great soap and I think she wouldn't be half bad here.

But this....whatever *this* is? Ain't it.  So many better shows get axed over internal politics (see also: Tuca and Bertie, which was my new favorite adult cartoon *sigh*) or bad marketing (CBS's Jericho) or money (pretty much every one season genre show on Fox) or hit the full trifecta (CBC/Netflix's Anne With an E, which has made me livid for lots of reasons, but if you're at all familiar with Anne of Green Gables, do yourself a favor and watch this show!)....and Bell has enjoyed a level of job security that very few in the entertainment business ever do without making....any effort. At all.

Bill Bell had plenty of goofy stories that often went a bit long in the tooth, but for me who got to watch the entire 1st season in 2014 on YouTube, it was like night and day. Watching the first season helped me to finally get off the Bash Brooke bandwagon I'd been on for my entire time as a viewer to that point and actually see how it took twenty years and her ruining Nick and Bridget before there was a dent in her popularity. I got to see Ridge as the peacekeeper among his siblings. I got to see Stephanie as more than a cartoon villain that she'd been written as for years before her death. There were actual fucks given.

And now?

Yeah. 

As for Sally, I dunno how hard it is to just let her move on from the Forresters AND Spencers without killing her off completely. When Crap Wagner wanted out, he was let go and Nick wasn't even given an exit story, but we can assume he and Jack and whichever damsel he's saving now are off living their best lives away from these assholes. Why not just let Sally get an offer from Chelsea in Genoa City and lay low over there? If Amber could make the jump (and stick around for years despite sticking out of Y&R's landscape like a sore thumb...and I'm one of two Amber fans that exist in B&B fandom saying this!), there's no reason Sally couldn't. Just keep her far away from Billy FFS!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Spoilers

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday January 20:

Quinn vows Brooke will pay for meddling in her marriage.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday January 21:

Sally visits Flo’s apartment to set the record straight about Wyatt.

Thomas is thrilled when Hope lets him comfort her after splitting up with Liam.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday January 22:

Eric gives Quinn bad news about Shauna’s living arrangement, which fuels her fire.

Thomas interferes with Steffy’s plan to tell Liam the truth and promises her the outcome she deserves.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday January 23:

A disheartened Sally decides to put herself first.

Quinn lets Eric and Ridge know she won’t back down from Brooke.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday January 24:

Katie advises Wyatt about Sally and Flo, assuring him Sally’s a survivor.

An epic showdown has Quinn and Brooke both laying claim to the Forrester family.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Sally opens up to Katie.

Wyatt can tell something is off with Sally when he talks to her, but goes ahead with his plans to break off their engagement as he wants to reunite with Flo.

Eric, feeling protective of Brooke, elects to have Shauna move off the premises despite Quinn’s objections.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of January 27:

Thomas wants to team with Quinn to bring Brooke down once and for all.

Quinn strikes back after Brooke’s interference in her marriage to Eric.

• Love 2

I have to say that I was disappointed in the acting today from Shauna, Quinn and Brooke. It was if all of the fire had gone out of them since yesterday. Quinn seemed to be having a hard time remembering her lines as did Brooke. Shauna was a dud as usual. Where’s the fire and the anger and the determination to come out on top with these three women? Zzzzzz.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I have to say that I was disappointed in the acting today from Shauna, Quinn and Brooke. It was if all of the fire had gone out of them since yesterday. Quinn seemed to be having a hard time remembering her lines as did Brooke. Shauna was a dud as usual. Where’s the fire and the anger and the determination to come out on top with these three women? Zzzzzz.

You’re in the Spoiler thread, not Daily Episode one, Sis. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thomas wants to team with Quinn to bring Brooke down once and for all.

Of course he does. But when Wyatt comes sniffing around Hope in the future, you best believe Quinn will toss his over the Cliff like she did Deacon and won't think twice about it. Lay with dogs, pick up fleas.

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Quinn lets Eric and Ridge know she won’t back down from Brooke.

Oh YAWN. 

WHO CARES?!

Plus, laying claim to the Forrester family? Who even wants this shit show? Unless this is a surprise exit story for Eric (which considering everything else on this show, I wouldn't rule out), what's even the point?

• Love 1
On 1/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, Petunia13 said:

I suspect the beloved character dying will be Sally. 

Unfortunately, I think you’re right. Which is such a boneheaded move. Courtney Hope is one of those rare acting talents on a soap and if they’d just focused on better writing for her she could have stayed the dynamic character she was when Pierson Fode’s  Thomas was madly in love with her Sally and they could have done something for her. I still don’t see how Bell justifies this move, though. Sally Spectra 2.0 seems to be a pretty popular character- any time time BB Twitter account posts something about the character it’s a pretty popular post. Not to mention there’s already a good amount of grumbling on the verge of uproar about BB fans suspecting she will be the character that dies.

If my girl is headed out, I wish they’d give her an exit worthy of her talents: have her start presenting with a to hell with it all attitude with her head held high vs. what the spoilers suggest- that she’s going to go whine to Flo about Wyatt being her man. I hate that this character never seemed to catch a break once Previous Recipe Thomas left the scene. 

I’d say I’m not going to watch anymore except I’ll hang around to see the clusterfudge that’s possibly coming with spoilers suggesting Thomas and Hope finally give in to their weird, disturbing dynamic and have at it with each other.

Only positive note is that I can imagine Courtney Hope will not want for any future acting opportunities given her talents and charisma. 

Edited by smijca
  • Love 8

This show has no use for attractive or interesting women with grit. Look what they did to Bridget, Ally, Ivy, Sasha. It’s kinda fucked up because all were fan faves and refreshing women who had confidence and intellect. 

• Love 4

It's still my theory that JMW is a big part of the reason why certain young female characters and actresses continue to get removed even if the fans like them. No one is allowed to "outshine" her. The actress who plays Sally lasted a lot longer than I would've expected.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's still my theory that JMW is a big part of the reason why certain young female characters and actresses continue to get removed even if the fans like them. No is allowed to "outshine" her. The actress who plays Sally lasted a lot longer than I would've expected.

I totally agree w this and it was especially obvious w Ivy and Sasha. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's still my theory that JMW is a big part of the reason why certain young female characters and actresses continue to get removed even if the fans like them. No one is allowed to "outshine" her. The actress who plays Sally lasted a lot longer than I would've expected.

That has to be a decision that TIIC are making independently because, by all accounts, JMW and Courtney Hope have been close along with AK (Hope). To the point where I’ve seen JMW pop in and make supportive and encouraging comments on both CH’s and AK Instagram accounts. 

I’m with other fans who have voiced their confusion that Sally, being from the family tree of a legacy character would be disposed of indefinitely. I’m hopeful that maybe we’re all wrong and Sally’s illness ends up being a red herring so that the actual death of the actual beloved character (maybe Eric if the actor is wanting to retire?) ends up being unexpected and shocking. 

Edited by smijca
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

TV Guide Spoilers

Monday Jan 27
Quinn loses the internal battle with her dark side and goes to the point of no return with Brooke.
Wyatt seeks counsel from Liam concerning how badly he's hurt Sally by reuniting with Flo.

Tuesday Jan 28
Thomas seizes an opportunity and suggests to Quinn that they partner up to banish Brooke.
Brooke is unamused when Liam blames himself, not Thomas, for the kiss he shared with Steffy.

Wednesday Jan 29
Carter tells Zoe she is beautiful before questioning the validity of her relationship with Thomas.
Sparks reignite between Steffy and Liam as they spend family time together with Kelly.

Thursday Jan 30
Katie is taken in by Bill's overt attentiveness and demonstrative behavior.
Sally shuts Wyatt down when arrives at Forrester concerned about her well-being.

Friday Jan 31
Quinn pushes Flo to marry Wyatt quickly even though he is still technically engaged to Sally.
Katie offers Sally comfort and support in her time of pain and sorrow.

*I’m sure impeachment trial will mean these dates don’t accurately reflect when we’ll be getting these episodes. 

Edited by smijca
Note on scheduling.
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, smijca said:

Quinn loses the internal battle with her dark side and goes to the point of no return with Brooke.

????

Quinn has committed attempted murder and rape. What could she possibly do to Brooke that hasn't been tried by Stephanie, who did it all 100x better?

1 hour ago, smijca said:

Brooke is unamused when Liam blames himself, not Thomas, for the kiss he shared with Steffy.

1265754627_chakotayfacepalm.png.8cb51542b2d8c64570433cb6234d0296.png

Good on Liam for not taking the shit ass "we wuz robbed!" route out of it this time, but fuck Brooke. Honey, NO. We all know this particular routine from him. But we're talking about the woman who has been giving Ridge free passes for decades.

1 hour ago, smijca said:

Carter tells Zoe she is beautiful before questioning the validity of her relationship with Thomas.

f1780bdb-e9a3-4f1a-9de8-6a9b118acae6.png.b85d4c931913dceb22e49657d92afe11.png

AYFKMWTS?! he hasn't had a relationship on this show since before Maya came out, and now they're looking to waste THAT lying, psychotic trash on him?!

GTFO.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Meh, they trot Carter out once every month or two, I guess to shut up the complaints about how lacking in diversity this show is. I don't think anything will develop between him and Zoe. For one, IMO he's too old for her. For two, he's a tool. Specifically a Forrester and Logan tool who cosigned fake adoption papers because it's apparently more important for him to give them what they want versus doing due diligence.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Was thinking weeks ago that a Quinn/Thomas team up would not be a bad idea and lo and behold Quomas we now will have- at least as evil scheming buddies.

Its insulting that they’re even bothering bringing out ole Carter for Zoe. Good for the actor getting his credits for SAG health insurance and what not but we all know that ain’t going nowhere. Also, WTH would he give her the time of day when she was an accessory to a crime that he was involved as a dupe/pawn? The only interesting angle is if he’s getting revenge on her for making a fool of him. If this show was written by Tyler Perry we just might have gotten that story. 😂

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Maybe big-mouth Katie can tell the rest of us what's happening on the show.

I'm seriously asking, are they going to air the impeachment trial for the duration? Ugh, it's on 539 channels, paid & free. If people want to watch it, they can change the channel...I NEED my $Bill over lunch! 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

The preview commercials this week show Sally has a medical crisis and only confides in big mouth Katie. 😖

It cracks me up that Katie is the go to ‘comforting/consoling support for the women who have health crisis but no gal friends or moms on the show (Steffy and now Sally). She’s always forced to awkwardly comfort these women that she either has tangential association with (Sally) or should not really give two beans about (Steffy). This highlights a big problem on the show- no female friendships. 

• Love 7

She is the biggest blabber mouth and buttinski in BellAir/Bell LA and a judgy pants so she’d be the last person to confide in. 

It’s pretty degrading to do all this in a rapid succession to the character of Sally. 

• Love 4
On 1/27/2020 at 11:56 PM, Black Knight said:

Agreed. It also smacks of "We don't care to give Katie an actual storyline, but we have to give Heather Tom some screentime somehow."

And it'll be just enough to get her yet another Emmy nom. 

• Love 1