Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

This is the guy who fell off a high cliff and suffered nary a broken bone.

Yep, and now he's going to be the guy who fell into a vat of acid and suffered nary a blemish. In fact, his skin will be amazingly rejuvenated and he'll look ten years younger! 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well, it is either the there are two rooms with vats theory, or, the technicians had already emptied the acid and filled the vat with water.  The latter being the  most likely.  And Charlie is such a dumbass, even he didn't know about that.

• Love 3

Just caught a rumor/spoiler about Douglas....only reason I looked at all was it had his picture on it. (I'm still a sucker for Henry Joseph Samiri I'm afraid.❤️)

Anyhow, said spoiler mentions that Douglas may overhear Hope & Brooke talking about Thomas so our little honest man Douglas goes & blabs to Eric or Ridge that Hope killed his Daddy. 😱

I'm convinced they want to kill the show and hate all the fans. I am done watching this mess & avoid spoilers etc but that darn kid is so adorable, I did read this one & hope its wrong.😥

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Just caught a rumor/spoiler about Douglas....only reason I looked at all was it had his picture on it. (I'm still a sucker for Henry Joseph Samiri I'm afraid.❤️)

Anyhow, said spoiler mentions that Douglas may overhear Hope & Brooke talking about Thomas so our little honest man Douglas goes & blabs to Eric or Ridge that Hope killed his Daddy. 😱

I'm convinced they want to kill the show and hate all the fans. I am done watching this mess & avoid spoilers etc but that darn kid is so adorable, I did read this one & hope its wrong.😥

Me too! I just recently got back to watching after the baby swap got resolved. I may be going on hiatus again! They should make the show about Douglas, Beth, and Kelly playing. I would watch that! 😆

• Love 3

I would love it so much if Hope then decided she didn't want to be Douglas' mommy anymore. It's okay for him to be a snitch when it's about somebody else, hah, hah.

• LOL 1

Spoilers for next week, which confirm what we've known even before he fell in the stupid vat:

Thomas is alive.

So the clamoring for Hope to pay can STAHP already.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 18:

Ridge explodes as he confronts Brooke and Hope.

Brooke works to cover for Hope and diffuse the situation with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday November 19:

Hope struggles to tell Ridge why Thomas is missing.

Ridge and Steffy are concerned about Thomas after hearing about his indecent proposal to Hope.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 20:

Hope receives a surprise visit from Thomas, who wants to prove a point.

Ridge tells Shauna he may not have lost Thomas after all.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday November 21:

Shauna is there for Ridge when Brooke is not.

Thomas taunts Brooke to come clean with Ridge. Come clean about what, exactly? That they thought you tripped and fell and were melted away in an acid vat? Come the fuck on, already. 

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 22:

Hope and Thomas tell Douglas together that she is his new mother.

Ridge and Brooke’s relationship changes forever in an emotional moment.

Also coming up on Bold and the Beautiful this week:

Steffy grows concerned about Thomas, who is MIA.

Brooke hides information from Ridge regarding Thomas’ fall.

Bold and the Beautiful Thanksgiving spoilers:

Hope and Liam look forward to spending their first Thanksgiving with their baby, Beth.

Shauna happily accepts Quinn’s invitation to spend the holiday at the Forrester mansion, especially since it may mean spending the day with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 25:

Shauna gets huge news from Ridge.

Brooke tells Liam and Hope about the night before.

Liam learns the truth from Hope about her encounter with Thomas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday November 26:

Bill’s executive assistant returns when Sheryl Underwood reprises her B&B role.

Also coming up on Bold and the Beautiful this week:

Sally makes a big blunder while discussing her and Wyatt’s wedding plans.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 11/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Like was mentioned by another poster, he'll probably come back to gaslight Hope like a ghost or something stupid. 

Yes he’ll use it as a way to drive her more insane and/or as alibi to try to rape her since he’s “dead” or MIA. 

Then Ridge will had wave it like “of course he lashed out, he was physically attacked by Hope...he’s a good kid...” he’s neither “good” or a “kid” 

• Love 1

You mean “Shauna’s hoo-ha is there for Ridge when Brooke‘s is not.”

It's unclear to me how old Brooke is supposed to be but I guess Shauna is mid-40s-ish? I can't imagine her hoo-ha is in much better shape than Brooke's at this point. Sort of have to applaud the show for not putting Ridge with another 20-something like Caroline. There must be some other attraction at play here for him wrt to Shauna.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sort of have to applaud the show for not putting Ridge with another 20-something like Caroline. There must be some other attraction at play here for him wrt to Shauna

Yeah, like a brainless cheerleader supporting and enabling his foolishness. 😐

Honestly, I would be happy if Shauna left the show tomorrow and even she deserves better that this slob. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/15/2019 at 3:17 PM, CountryGirl said:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 20:

Dang, Bell you couldn’t let Hope dangle a little before letting her off the hook and Thomas reveal himself already? As always B&Bs storytelling is wack.

Well at least we have the Wally wedding on the horizon. It’ll be his 3rd but her first. Hope her wedding dress does her justice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Spoilers

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 22:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 25:

Shauna is there for Ridge when Brooke is not.

Thomas taunts Brooke to come clean with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday November 26:

Hope and Thomas tell Douglas together that she is his new mother.

Ridge and Brooke’s relationship changes forever in an emotional moment.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 27:

Shauna gets huge news from Ridge.

Brooke tells Liam and Hope about the night before.

Liam learns the truth from Hope about her encounter with Thomas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday November 28:

Sally makes a big blunder while discussing her and Wyatt’s wedding plans.

Shauna takes Ridge by surprise with understanding and a kiss.

Bill’s connection at city hall makes an appearance at Spencer Publications as Sheryl Underwood returns to B&B as Emmy.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 29:

The Bold and the Beautiful is pre-empted for NCAA SEC football.

Also coming up this week on Bold and the Beautiful:

Ridge walks out on Brooke as she tries to explain her reasons for wanting to keep quiet about Thomas’ ‘death’.

Thomas’ reappearance, along with Hope’s guilt, creates a power-play between them that will have her seeking Liam’s support.

Bold and the Beautiful Thanksgiving spoilers:

Hope and Liam look forward to spending their first Thanksgiving with their baby, Beth.

Shauna happily accepts Quinn’s invitation to spend the holiday at the Forrester mansion, especially since it may mean spending the day with Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 2:

Thomas is determined to get Hope to agree to work with him at Forrester Creations.

Ridge wants Brooke to forgive Thomas as a condition of healing their marriage.

Bold and the Beautiful casting notes:

Due to a new movie project, Katrina Bowden will be off Bold and Beautiful for a short time.

– Candace Young

• Love 3

It's just as well show keeps getting pre-empted. What is the point of watching?

And Ridge can DIAF for leaving Brooke over Thomas' fake death. He fucking staged it and it was completely his fault that he fell into the non-acid vat in the first place.

HIs son is a psychopath but there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

And did Brooke leave him when she found out Thomas knew Beth was alive for months and chose to keep the truth from Hope?

Nope. Though she should have.

But he's trying to equate the two events and they are not even in the same universe. 

I am hanging by a moment here, show.

ETA: And I also think they are totally gonna go there with Thope. For real.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

ETA: And I also think they are totally gonna go there with Thope. For real.

I guess so, because Bell loves his triangles and for whatever reason, he has yet to pull the trigger on a Steam reunion despite a couple of false starts in recent months.

But I'm with you about the pre-emptions. At least the Congresscrtters have better script writers than B&B's seen since the We Was Wobbed days of Lope. Who'd have though we'd see a story so putrid and godawful where we'd considered THAT to be some kind of Golden era?

Ugh. Can't wait for this decade to be over.

• Love 3

Wyatt wonders about his future with Sally after she makes a surprising move. Darin said "So Wyatt & Sally are happy in love, everything's going well and then when they are in an intimate moment Sally calls him the wrong name."

Source: SOD 

Um...what? So the question is does she say Thomas or Liam’s name? 

• Useful 1
24 minutes ago, smijca said:

Wyatt wonders about his future with Sally after she makes a surprising move. Darin said "So Wyatt & Sally are happy in love, everything's going well and then when they are in an intimate moment Sally calls him the wrong name."

Source: SOD 

Um...what? So the question is does she say Thomas or Liam’s name? 

“Steffy”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
40 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

“Steffy”

And the plot thickens! This irks me since I like Sally and Wally together but I think I could get behind Thally again if she called Thomas out for his delusional ways, Thomas got the help he needs and they did a re-set. Unfortunately, didn’t see any signs of chemistry between the two actors although they’re apparently close friends IRL. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I was joking but they would make striking couple visually and personality wise. It could be like Palex from Degrassi (two beautiful girls from different worlds forced to work together and have a clash and banter that grows into a friendship then sexual chemistry and love). It’s weird this show is set in LA and fashion and no one is gay, bi or even fluid or questioning. I’ve always thought Justin had feelings for Bill. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Hey, I've been all for a Stally union. Somehow, it strikes me as a story that JMW would dig and I'm sure she'd welcome the change in being with someone who puts her first and has ambition that Liam's never had.

This seems like a BS way to wiggle into Wyatt/Flo without him looking like a douchebag. Too bad Sally calling every name in the now defunct phone book won't erase Flo selling his niece like furniture.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

The more I think about it, the more I’m convinced that the spoilers about Wyatt and Sally will offer both a way out of the relationship. Sally will probably realize Wyatt was a rebound and way for her to lick her wounds after being unceremoniously dumped by Thomas (which may or may not then send her back into Thomas’s orbit) and Wyatt admitting he still has feelings for Flo. I’d bet anything it all results in the end of their engagement. 

If not Thomas, not sure who they end up pairing Sally with (since the show insists on having everyone except characters of color paired) or if, shocker of shocker, they go back to the roots of the show and focus on fashion and Sally designing.

Or maybe she ends up getting an oopsie pregnancy storyline after the breakup. 

Edited by smijca
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, smijca said:

Or maybe she ends up getting an oopsie pregnancy storyline after the breakup. 

That's the most probably option since TIIC seem dedicated to erasing every trace of Tally that ever existed and are painting Thope as a love story that is more epic than even Bridge. 

Spoilers

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 9:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday December 9:

Steffy and Thomas argue about Hope.

Brooke tells Ridge what it will take for them to reunite.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 10:

Shauna makes a stunning admission as she comforts Ridge.

Thomas tries to convince Hope to work with him in a Forrester fashion competition.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday December 11:

Steffy and Hope decide they’ll square off in the fashion competition.

Liam learns why Wyatt’s relationship with Sally became complicated.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday December 12:

Thomas urges Shauna to pursue his father in an effort to avoid a Ridge and Brooke reunion.

Liam seeks Steffy’s help in exposing Thomas’ schemes.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday December 13:

Brooke, heartbroken, hopes Ridge will realize that Thomas hasn’t changed.

Steffy and Liam find Zoe when they go looking for Vinny and she fills them in on Thomas.

Thomas is pleased with Ridge’s decision about Brooke.

Thomas devises a fashion competition between Steffy’s Intimates line and Hope for the Future to get closer to Hope. Steffy teams with Sally, and along the way things get personal. Steffy is glad to see her brother back at work but is concerned about his motives. Ridge is put in the middle.

After Brooke and Ridge sign divorce papers, Shauna tells Ridge it’s not his fault and that she loves him.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 16:

Liam and Steffy look to get Zoe’s help figuring out Thomas’ motives.

Hope realizes Thomas’ romantic set-up is for another woman.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 23:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday December 25:

An encore episode of Bold and Beautiful will air on Christmas Day.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 30:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 31:

A new episode of Bold and Beautiful will air on the east coast, while the west coast is pre-empted for CBS Sports: The Sun Bowl.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday January 1:

An encore episode of Bold and Beautiful will air on the east coast, and the new episode from Tuesday December 31 will air on the west coast.

• Love 2

Spoilers...

In Soaps.com’s newest The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, Thomas puts a new plan into effect, Zoe manages a return to Forrester Creations, and Ridge isn’t ready to give up on his marriage. Visit this page each week for new spoiler videos.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 16:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday December 16:

Brooke, heartbroken, hopes Ridge will realize that Thomas hasn’t changed.

Steffy and Liam find Zoe when they go looking for Vinny and she fills them in on Thomas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 17:

Thomas makes a significant change in his plot to win over Hope.

Steffy and Liam recruit Zoe to help expose Thomas’ motives.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday December 18:

Hope is shocked to see Thomas’ romantic gesture toward Zoe.

Zoe falls on her sword with Steffy, who offers her a return to Forrester Creations.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday December 19:

Hope questions Thomas’ burgeoning romance with Zoe.

Liam reluctantly agrees to Hope working with Thomas on her line.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday December 20:

Ridge gives Brooke a chance to get back together.

Thomas believes that Hope will soon be his thanks to his ruse.

Thomas uses Zoe to make Hope jealous and devises a scheme to have Hope come by the house when he’s set up a romantic dinner for two.

After exhausting other options for a designer for her line ahead of the competition with Steffy, Hope resigns herself to working with Thomas as she knows Hope for the Future will be dead otherwise.

She’s returned from her movie set… Katrina Bowden is back at Bold and Beautifultaping scenes as Flo Fulton.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday December 23:

Thomas requests the family meet at Forrester Creations.

Brooke confronts Steffy about bringing Zoe back to Forrester and gets an unexpected surprise.

Zoe complicates her deal with Steffy and Liam by moving forward with Thomas.

Sally is on the receiving end of Steffy’s admission about Liam.

– Candace Young

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

🤔🤔🤔👀👀

7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

OMG, seriously? He's going for the whole "make her jealous" thing?! Bitch, HOW?! This is a thing I literally tried in high school and it never fucking worked.

Just-- 🤦 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, bannana said:

I didn't even notice she was gone!

True, this show always shows the same people day after day, then all of a sudden they drop off the planet with no explanation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Zoe falls on her sword with Steffy, who offers her a return to Forrester Creations.

On her sword or Tom's, heh, heh? Part of me wishes she'd get pregnant by him because that would really throw a wrench in his plans. That would likely kill her modeling career though, for the time being anyway.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

If this was a well-written soap, Thomas & Zoe would for real fall for each other as part of this ruse. I don't know that either is redeemable, but getting Thomas away from Hope would be a start. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday December 23:

Ridge gives Brooke a chance to get back together.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 24:

Thomas requests the family meet at Forrester Creations.

Brooke confronts Steffy about bringing Zoe back to Forrester and gets an unexpected surprise.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday December 26:

Hope decides she has no other option but to allow Thomas to design her line.

Brooke feels left out of Liam’s scheme to prove Thomas is up to no good.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday December 27:

Sally looks forward to competing against Thomas.

Hope agrees to keep Douglas while Thomas takes Zoe on a date.

Zoe complicates her deal with Steffy and Liam by moving forward with Thomas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of December 30:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday December 30:

Zoe gets caught up in passion on her date with Thomas.

Liam worries about Zoe losing perspective when Hope mentions her date with Thomas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 31:

A new episode of Bold and Beautiful will air on the east coast, while the west coast is pre-empted for CBS Sports: The Sun Bowl.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday January 1:

An encore episode of Bold and Beautiful will air on the east coast, and the new episode from Tuesday December 31 will air on the west coast.

Shauna learns Thomas’ secret and he tells her why he knows she’ll keep quiet about it.

Believing Thomas is with Zoe, Ridge wants to revive his marriage to Brooke.

Bold and the Beautiful casting notes:

Greek TV’s 8 Lexeis actor Andreas Georgiou cast on Bold and Beautiful. See photos on set!

Peloton commercial actress Monica Ruiz joins Bold and Beautiful in a guest role.

She’s returned from her movie set… Katrina Bowden is back at Bold and Beautiful taping scenes as Flo Fulton.

– Candace Young

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Brooke feels left out of Liam’s scheme to prove Thomas is up to no good.

????

Given the show's history, should we be worried about a Briam union with this??? Like, WTF Brooke?!

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Liam worries about Zoe losing perspective when Hope mentions her date with Thomas.

Again, he's dealing with a woman who moved across an entire continent and I filtrated a fashion house to stalk the last man she dated. You can lose something you never had in the first place.

highresrollsafe.jpg.6e0c5c5111c381fcf5591dc1369a4f90.jpg

That snark aside, I do have some mixed feelings about Zoe. As a PoC, I really did not want to see her get a harsher punishment than the woman who was in on the scheme from the beginning and I didn't want her discarded as all the other poorly written PoC usually are when ratings take a hard drive. But turning her into a naive babe in the wood after seeing her be the biggest bully behind Tommy Choo-Choo for months? After she was willing to let Xander go without a fight rather than turn herself in? That ain't it, Chief. Not even remotely. I'd have an easier time believe Steffy decided to become a Buddhist monk over this crapola.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yeah unless Zoe is going to turn on Thomas at some point I don't like how they've dumbed her down to let herself be his pawn. Elsewhere viewers are predicting that he'll kill her to protect himself but I don't see Bell being that stupid. Having someone like Thomas kill two Black characters would put CBS in a situation they don't want to be in, at least not for a silly soap opera. It's my theory that's why they just dropped Xander with no fanfare because for a while it looked to me like they were going to have Thomas kill him too. I'm thinking someone among TPTB must have put the brakes on it.

• Love 4

Wait, what? Emma was brought back for Thomas to kill instead of Xander? Huh. I got the impression he was going to kill both of them. So the writers were determined to have him kill somebody Black one way or another? OMG. They could've sent Emma away to college or something. Killing her off didn't really accomplish much IMO, especially since Justin and Bill were for the most part kept away from the storyline.

I'll try to give Bell the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't intentionally trying to kill off black characters...the actress hadn't been on Show in months and Bell just thought it would add to the drama. As you said, she made no impact and hardly anyone mourned her death so much as the fact that neither Justin nor Bill used this as an excuse to go after Thomas in earnest.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

In an already heinously crappy story, possibly the biggest error on the part of TPTB was not using Emma's death, stupid as it was, to involve Justin & $Bill into the story. It would've moved faster, but even if not, Justin & $Bill are just good TV. Golden opportunity wasted. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So this guy is gonna be Hauxdi's date.

EMzThNWXUAIHV_1?format=jpg&name=small

Doesn't she know he's not allowed out past 11pm on a school night?

Guess it's better than Canestipation.

So is he the young son of one of her friends who’s home from boarding school for Christmas? Holy cow, lets hope so!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/28/2019 at 4:30 PM, CountryGirl said:

So this guy is gonna be Hauxdi's date.

EMzThNWXUAIHV_1?format=jpg&name=small

Doesn't she know he's not allowed out past 11pm on a school night?

Guess it's better than Canestipation.

He’s what I imagine a hot sorased recast RJ would look like. 

• Useful 2

He ain't Liam, count your blessings. I don't care if she dates LDG, or the waiter at Bikini, or President Trump, or Zander, as long as he's not Liam (or Wyatt or $Bill), & this dude is actually some new blood. Hooray! Happy New Year!

• LOL 6
26 minutes ago, nkotb said:

He ain't Liam, count your blessings. I don't care if she dates LDG, or the waiter at Bikini, or President Trump, or Zander, as long as he's not Liam (or Wyatt or $Bill), & this dude is actually some new blood. Hooray! Happy New Year!

Or Cane! 😂

But seriously, I'm proud of her and whoever made this possible behind the scenes. If Hope had started gravitating towards anyone besides Thomas, I'd be cheering that too.

• Love 3