Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Ridge is surprisingly calm in those clips to that pack of selfish turds. I hope he that's because he's saving the big screaming blow-up for Thomas because while he was not the instigator, he is family to Hope and Steffy. The other four didn't know any of them from Adam, but he did so it makes sense the Forresters will be more angry at him than the rest of the Clown Brigade.

• Love 3

I hope Steffy asks for a DNA test.  I want everything settled and this SL over.

I wonder if Ridge and Brooke will break up again.  It's funny how at one time Brad Bell tried to sell Ridge and Brooke as having a happy family together with Thomas, Steffy, Phoebe, Hope and RJ.  Now not only do the kids not like each other, and not get along, but Brooke and Ridge hate each other's children.

• Love 2

No. Ridge and Brooke need to end once and for all. Not only do they have no heat. They don’t respect or uplift each other. He’s an asshole and she defers to him. 

Light spoiler by Scott Clifton that JMW/Steffy will get some meaty story and emotional plot after the Beth reveal which seems to hint to either a custody battle OR Kelly gets sick and needs a donor match. 💤 She can’t emote. 

Next umbrella story please be business related? 

• Love 10

Ugh, a custody battle would THE WORST. Unless it's Steffy and Bill battling after they find out Kelly is not Liam's. But if it's Steffy vs Hope for Beth...that makes no sense and would be the dumbest. 

• Love 7
On 8/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, TigerLynx said:

I hope Steffy asks for a DNA test.  I want everything settled and this SL over.

I wonder if Ridge and Brooke will break up again.  It's funny how at one time Brad Bell tried to sell Ridge and Brooke as having a happy family together with Thomas, Steffy, Phoebe, Hope and RJ.  Now not only do the kids not like each other, and not get along, but Brooke and Ridge hate each other's children.

They both have reason to hate the other's rotten ass brats. Steffy and Thomas have, together and separately, schemed to ruin Brooke's life and Rick has used Ridge and his waffling as a shield for his own entitlement far too often. 

• Love 3

If Steffy has any brains, she’ll just ask for a DNA test to be sure that what she knows is actually true. She knows at this point that Phoebe is Beth but just can’t wrap her mind around that fact. Please, writers! Do Not have a custody battle over this baby who’s lost 8 months with her REAL mom and dad. And they with her. Enough already. Oh. And make Kelly Bill’s baby so Liam is off the hook completely. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

If Steffy has any brains

Surely you jest 😂

But no for real, that would be the very easiest way to solve this problem. There should be no reason for  a pointless custody suit. I wasnt here for it when Nicole came back wanting Lizzie months after the fact where she was too busy running after Zende to give a shit, and she went into that with her eyes open. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They both have reason to hate the other's rotten ass brats. Steffy and Thomas have, together and separately, schemed to ruin Brooke's life and Rick has used Ridge and his waffling as a shield for his own entitlement far too often. 

Yes, but at one time they tried to sell the Ridge/Brooke have a happy family, and they love their blended family soooooooo much, except not.  They HATE each other's children, and Brooke schemed to ruin Thomas, Steffy, and Phoebe's lives when they were children.  Ridge/Brooke were the adults initially, and it was up to them to establish a happy stable family, which they clearly didn't.

3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

If Steffy has any brains, she’ll just ask for a DNA test to be sure that what she knows is actually true. She knows at this point that Phoebe is Beth but just can’t wrap her mind around that fact. Please, writers! Do Not have a custody battle over this baby who’s lost 8 months with her REAL mom and dad. And they with her. Enough already. Oh. And make Kelly Bill’s baby so Liam is off the hook completely. 

Actually, Steffy and everyone else don't know anything.  They have Douglas telling them the truth, but it's what he learned from his lying criminal father.  Flo told Liam she wasn't PhoebeBeth's birth mother, but all that proves is Flo is a lying criminal who committed fraud and was an accessory to a kidnapping.  They need a DNA test immediately.

• Love 1

Flo told Liam and Wyatt the entire story and then when Tom called to threaten her yet again, she put him on speaker phone so that Liam and Wyatt could hear the entire conversation. So I think we know more than what Douglass said and that Flo isn’t Phoebe’s birth mother. A whole lot more.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Flo told Liam and Wyatt the entire story and then when Tom called to threaten her yet again, she put him on speaker phone so that Liam and Wyatt could hear the entire conversation. So I think we know more than what Douglass said and that Flo isn’t Phoebe’s birth mother. A whole lot more.

They have no proof.  All they have is two liars who have committed felonies (Flo and Thomas) admitting they are liars who commit felonies.  They need a DNA test.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:49 AM, CountryGirl said:

A delusional Thomas considers how he can win Hope back. 

What?  Is no one going to investigate Emma's death or his threats to Flo?  What about poor little Douglas?  Surely someone will step in to save the little tyke from his sociopath father! 😲

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

They have no proof.  All they have is two liars who have committed felonies (Flo and Thomas) admitting they are liars who commit felonies.  They need a DNA test.

The first sentence in my first comment above was that Steffy needed to get a DNA test. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Yes, but at one time they tried to sell the Ridge/Brooke have a happy family, and they love their blended family soooooooo much, except not.  They HATE each other's children, and Brooke schemed to ruin Thomas, Steffy, and Phoebe's lives when they were children.  

Respectfully, when did that happen? I'm not fan of Brooke, but I'm drawing a blank on when she directly targeted the Tridge children (unless you're referring to her trying to come between Tridge themselves, but if Ridge wasn't such a waffle himself, nothing she did would have mattered).

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Respectfully, when did that happen? I'm not fan of Brooke, but I'm drawing a blank on when she directly targeted the Tridge children (unless you're referring to her trying to come between Tridge themselves, but if Ridge wasn't such a waffle himself, nothing she did would have mattered).

Brooke told Ridge he needed to leave Taylor and the children and be with her that Thomas, Steffy, and Phoebe didn't need him as much as she did.  Ridge turned her down flat.  Now, however, history has been rewritten, and Ridge supposedly abandoned Taylor and their three children to go be with Brooke, but that NEVER happened.

• Love 2

Spolers:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 12:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, tipping our hat to Brooke’s rage in the wake of the stellar Beth reveal, skeptical about the follow-through with Flo and taking issue with how Steffy found out.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 12:

Wyatt tells Sally about Flo’s deceit and apologizes to her.

Stunned and upset, Steffy can’t believe Phoebe is being taken away from her.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 13:

Once again on opposite sides, Brooke is thrilled for Hope, while Ridge feels terrible for Steffy.

Hope tells Liam she never stopped loving him.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 14:

Thomas goes into hiding with his friend, when Joe LoCicero returns to Bold and Beautiful as Vinny.

The Logans embrace their newest member, Beth.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 15:

Liam has a heartwarming moment with Bill, who holds Beth.

Brooke and Ridge confront Zoe and Xander with consequences as Adain Bradley returns to Bold and Beautiful.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 16:

Flo and Shauna sneak into the cabin at Brooke’s to give their side of the story.

Brooke, Donna and Katie rebuke Shauna, as Hope lashes out at Flo.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

While Steffy is happy for Hope, having to give up the baby breaks her. Hope is also conscious of how painful this is for Steffy, while Liam is caught in the middle of an impossible situation.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 19:

Shauna is horrified when Ridge ensures Flo gets what she deserves.

Thomas realizes there’s only one way to separate Hope from Liam.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 19:

Back on set… Jeremy Ray Valdez returns to Bold and Beautiful as Detective Sanchez.

Bold and Beautiful summer casting:

Soap opera alum Vincent Irizarry will appear on The Bold and the Beautiful in a new role in the Phoebe/Beth storyline.

– Candace Young

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

If they're seriously killing Liam off after making him rootable , I really will walk away from this stupid show. 😂

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Awfully bold to assume he ever had a chance in the first place. Not in 2011 and not now that the only thing standing in their way--something that was beyond their control, not miscommunication, not egos or pride--has been returned.

• Love 5

Someone tell me this spoiler isn't true - Steffy is pregnant with Liam's third child.

Are Brad Bell and the writers really this stupid?  Is there anyone who wants to see this?

Maybe this was a possibility before they decided to end the Phoebe/Beth SL early, and now it won't happen?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Someone tell me this spoiler isn't true - Steffy is pregnant with Liam's third child.

Are Brad Bell and the writers really this stupid?  Is there anyone who wants to see this?

Maybe this was a possibility before they decided to end the Phoebe/Beth SL early, and now it won't happen?

Uh, Bell and Co. thought Liam having 2 kids inside of a year with two different women was a great idea. They also thought this baby switch storyline was something viewers would want to see so we already know what they’re capable of in terms of bad story twists. The fact they had Liam and Steffy actually do the deed and made it unequivocal to the audience means they wanted the option of another Steam pregnancy on the table to be an obstacle to Lope’s happily ever after so, yeah, totally think they’d go through with it for short term buzz and ratings rather than looking bigger picture at how this insistent focus on Lope vs Steam has made the show less enjoyable.

14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

If they're seriously killing Liam off after making him rootable , I really will walk away from this stupid show. 😂

Especially after SC has been working his butt off trying to mediate fan reaction via interviews and on twitter. I think Thomas will try to kill Liam but may hurt someone else instead. It’d be some kind of craziness if Thomas tried to kill Liam and hurt Steffy instead causing her to miscarry (that is if she’s indeed pregnant). Thomas would’ve undone the baby he helped to create! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I dunno, I guess the show didn't have them sleep together on Night of Molly for nothing. But I'm taking weak solace in the fact that Liam had to be drugged for it to happen. (And I don't care that they sent SC out to do damage control with the people who were going to call it an assault by proxy. If Liam would've slept with Steffy anyway then why introduce the drug factor at all?)

What I'm still fearing is that Thomas is going to drug Hope and get her pregnant. He sees now that her life decisions are driven by which child in her vicinity needs her as a mother. Right now it's Beth but a newer baby with Thomas (ugh, KMN) would require her attention, to the baby at least if not so much the father.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Are Brad Bell and the writers really this stupid?

After this season, I don't think there's any question about that. 🤣😓

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

...totally think they’d go through with it for short term buzz and ratings rather than looking bigger picture at how this insistent focus on Lope vs Steam has made the show less enjoyable.

I think it's telling that in spite of video capture and editing being easier than ever in the 2010s that it is impossible to find clips of any of Liam's weddings. I was on deployment when Gondola-gate took place, but I couldn't find a nearly complete  set of videos about this lead up to that until six months ago.

The baby story was like a quick-acting poison, but the Triangle of Dumb has been a toxin saping life from the show for far too long.

Although I will say ironically that this baby story  has been the first time I've tolerated all three of them at once, at least before Steffy's claws came out on Friday. I got to know Liam and Hope as people and to see what kind of a couple they'd be after a decade of on-and-off bullshit theyd been through and I resent that we're very likely in for another round of ToD when we all have moved on from this.

• Love 6

I'm not putting much stock in the Steffy is pregnant from Molly night spoilers because the same spoilers also say Steffy was getting Liam back, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I mean, I wouldn't put it past this show because we know how Badley loves to keep his triangles going but even if Steffy does get pregnant, so what?

She has two children with Liam vs Hope's 1 so she wins somehow?

Not buying it. 

Elsewhere, I saw more detailed spoilers over the next two weeks (via SoapDirt)

Bold and the Beautiful Two Week Spoilers Aug 12-23: Flo And Shauna Creep Up On Hope

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the next two weeks August 12-23 see Flo Fulton (Katrina Bowden) facing the wrath of Hope Logan (Annika Noelle). Shauna Fulton (Denise Richards) is at her daughter’s side for this messy confrontation. Plus, creepy Thomas Forrester (Matthew Atkinson) pops up like a bad rash. All this and more the next 10 episodes of B&B on CBS daytime.

Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers Monday-Tuesday August 12-13: Wyatt Spencer Says Sorry – Steffy Forrester Crushed

As the week starts, B&B spoilers say Wyatt Spencer (Darin Brooks) pleads his case to Sally Spectra (Courtney Hope). She’s happy he’s done with Flo, but will she take him back? Seems likely since she just told Eric Forrester (John McCook) she still loves him. Over at Steffy Forrester’s (Jacqueline MacInnes Woods) place, she struggles to accept her new reality.

Then, Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) faces off against Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) over their daughters. He’s trying to protect Steffy while she wants Hope Logan to get what she wants. Each tries to protect their own as things get ugly. Steffy hates the idea of giving up “her” daughter but Hope Logan’s not playing. She takes the baby and goes.

After getting back their baby, Hope tells Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) that she never stopped loving him. And Liam’s still smitten too. It looks like they will reunite despite what happened with him and Steffy. Hope Logan gets her family back, according to Bold and the Beautiful spoilers. And Steffy gets a big load of heartache to deal with alone.

B&B Spoilers Wednesday-Thursday August 14-15: Crazy Thomas Forrester Still Obsessed with Hope Logan

Midweek Bold and the Beautiful spoilers indicate Thomas Forrester is still bat crap crazy. He wants Hope Logan back and won’t stop until he steals her from Liam. Vincent Walker (Joe LoCicero) is back and lets Thomas hide out at his place. While in hiding, Thomas’ visions of the life he should have with Hope grow more erratic and push him to the brink.

Also, B&B spoilers tell us the Logans welcome baby Beth Spencer (River Davidson & Madeline Valdez). The trio of sisters are happy to have the baby at the Logan estate and all three make a huge fuss. Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) also gets face time with his granddaughter. He and Liam put a lot of their issues behind them with this touching moment.

Xander Avant (Adain Bradley) is back in LA. He and Zoe Buckingham (Kiara Barnes) face the music together. Brooke and Ridge face off with those they trusted and vent their rage, say Bold and the Beautiful spoilers. But it’s nothing compared to the wrath coming for Flo Fulton and her mama Shauna Fulton very soon.

Bold and the Beautiful for Friday August 16 and Other Weekly Spoilers: Flo Fulton and Shauna Fulton Creep on Hope

B&B spoilers for the end of the week show Flo Fulton and her mom Shauna Fulton sneak down to Hope Logan’s cabin to try and explain their actions. But there’s no excuse and the Fultons knows it. They shouldn’t expect mercy from Hope Logan – at least not right now. The Logan sisters catch them and lash out at Shauna Fulton and also Flo.

Plus, Flo Fulton’s ashamed of herself as she should be. Could it be that she and Shauna Fulton plan to pack their bags and leave town? Not so fast. There’s still justice to be served. Catching them at the cabin makes Brooke more determined to hit back at those that ruined her daughter’s life. This gets even messier soon. She loses Wyatt and so much more.

Although Hope Logan realizes how hard this is for Steffy, but she won’t be stopped from taking back her daughter. Meanwhile, Steffy is happy for Hope, but can’t control her own sadness. And Liam’s stuck between them, promise Bold and the Beautiful spoilers. In the end, he chooses Hope and Beth and goes that way.

B&B Spoilers the Week of August 19: Flo Fulton Faces Justice

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the following week indicate Shauna Fulton’s terrified. Because Ridge sticks to his word. He told them Flo Fulton and others would get what they deserved. Seeing Steffy crushed made Ridge more determined. So, Ridge calls the cops on Felony Flo Fulton. Shauna Fulton can’t stop him, no matter how she begs.

This sets the stage for Jeremy Ray Valdez’s return as Detective Alex Sanchez that same week. But the LAPD investigator needs to be on the lookout for Thomas Forrester. Because B&B spoilers promise Thomas sits, stews, then hatches a plan he’s sure will win back Hope. Unfortunately, it looks like he’ll snatch someone she loves to lure her back.

It sounds like Thomas is gonna kidnap Beth.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Okay, let me rephrase my previous post regarding Steffy's possible pregnancy - Lie to me and tell me this won't happen.

If Thomas kidnaps Beth, that is straight out of Sami/Rafe/EJ/Nicole/Sydney/Grace territory.  Is there any possibility Hope might shoot Thomas in the head?  It would give Hope more street cred, and Thomas could survive with the head wound changing his personality.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What I'm still fearing is that Thomas is going to drug Hope and get her pregnant. He sees now that her life decisions are driven by which child in her vicinity needs her as a mother. Right now it's Beth but a newer baby with Thomas (ugh, KMN) would require her attention, to the baby at least if not so much the father.

Unwrite this, please. I don't even want the idea in my head. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

If so, it also sounds like Thomas has a death wish because $Bill will not be having any of that nonsense. Fire up the helicopter, Justin. Bill has another drop to make in the ocean.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

0e84063d-ae5e-49f1-acae-df03be88b6e0.jpg.0fb4aab70590076f5576dc514327a8eb.jpg

Please kill me 🙄

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If so, it also sounds like Thomas has a death wish because $Bill will not be having any of that nonsense. Fire up the helicopter, Justin. Bill has another drop to make in the ocean.

Oh God, THIS! DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEET

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Some additional details re next week:

Steffy freaked out when she realized Phoebe was being taken away from her, and Ridge became upset when Brooke mention Thomas’s involvement in the deception. Why, Ridge? It's the TRUTH.

When Flo tried to explain her actions to Hope, the latter blew up at her. I hope she does a lot more than that. 

While the Forresters were livid with Flo for her role in the deceit, Quinn remained sympathetic to her. Thomas still hoped he might reconcile with Hope. Xander and Zoe faced a furious Ridge and Brooke, but their answers only made Ridge angrier. Quinn, you really are a trifling bitch.

Ridge shared Steffy’s heartache over losing Phoebe, but Brooke was happy Hope had been reunited with Beth. Later Brooke reassured Douglas he did the right thing by telling the truth. Hope also promised Douglas she would always have his back.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

While the Forresters were livid with Flo for her role in the deceit, Quinn remained sympathetic to her. 

On one hand fuck Quinn for this. OTOH, Quinn's a rapist who got away with it because Liam's shit laywer didn't even attempt to fight for him and possibly a murderer, so I don't know if I could've been in her corner as she ripped into Flo. 

But she better not fix her mouth to encourage Wyatt to take her back after what she did to his brother. 

• Love 6
On 8/10/2019 at 10:33 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Why aren't any of these "empowered" women smart enough to be on the pill?

In Steffy's defense, Molly Night was the end of a nearly two year long dry spell 😂

Even the pill isn't enough: Bridget got knocked up on the pill because she (a whole ass doctor who Googled a "radical" new cure for her man-stealing aunt) forgot that St. John's Wort decreases the effectiveness of birth control.

But you're right that it's these kinds of details that has younger audiences rolling their eyes and tuning into something else. I feel like with serialized TV being the norm that daytime soaps ought to be experiencing a renaissance. Instead, the remaining four shows--that I fully expected to be off the air by now ten years ago for this exact reason--are dipping back into their same tired bag o' tricks. 

• Love 5

I wish Thomas WOULD kidnap Beth.  Now that $Bill is involved, there's no way that he'll let the law handle the kidnapping of his grandbaby.  Our man Justin will use his contacts to track down Vinnie, who will probably roll over on Thomas in nano-seconds.  Thomas better hope that Bill is merciful enough to drop him in the ocean.  He blew up a building with his own son in it, so Thomas' future doesn't look too bright.

As for Steffy being pregnant, please God no.  How many children does this woman need to have with a man who DOESN'T WANT HER before she catches a clue?   And considering that Liam was under the influence of drugs administered by Hauxdi's psycho brother, this is not a storyline that needs to happen.  AT ALL.  Hauxdilox already has a child, one she barely pays any attention to.  Let her focus on Kelly and move on with her pathetic life.

I'm hoping that Brooke and Bill turn to each other in their joy over Beth's return and their disdain for all things Forrester.

Edited to add:  Fuck Quinn.  Rena Sofer is a good actor but they've really ruined the character.  She needs to spend her time making her sugar daddy happy and not involving herself in shit that doesn't concern her.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

Edited to add:  Fuck Quinn.  Rena Sofer is a good actor but they've really ruined the character.  She needs to spend her time making her sugar daddy happy and not involving herself in shit that doesn't concern her.

Especially when one of Flo's victim of her deceit is Liam and Quinn has zero rights to make any comments regarding him.

• Love 10

Hope also promised Douglas she would always have his back.

Perhaps Thomas is going to "kidnap" Douglas instead of Beth. Beth will probably be guarded like Fort Knox but Douglas might not be.

I hope Douglas is able to tell Grandma Brooke or Auntie Hope all about what Thomas manipulated him into doing, plus the angry arm-grabbing, and the "I'll move back to New York without you" threat. It'd also be nice if someone found that stupid fake ghost thing too because Hope should then immediately put together how Douglas' terrified reaction was what convinced her to marry Thomas right away. (BTW, someone is going to realize Hope and Liam's annulment is now invalid, right? I wouldn't bother consulting Carter on the matter though because he'll likely half-ass his research. 😩)

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wouldn't bother consulting Carter on the matter though because he'll likely half-ass his research. 😩)

Carter is a nice guy and all, but the California Bar Association REALLY needs to start investigating him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Fuck Quinn.  Rena Sofer is a good actor but they've really ruined the character.  She needs to spend her time making her sugar daddy happy and not involving herself in shit that doesn't concern her.

They really did ruin her with Captive Cabin. Even Thomas got to acknowledge his treatment of Caroline and show remorse for that, but other than a few mealy-mouthed sentiments about feeling bad, she's had no regrets for that or any of the other shit she pulled on him before that.

After Kevin gave Lily that STD as a teen and nearly killed her best friend on Y&R, the show always took care to make sure Lily always have him the cold shoulder in the few scenes they did share after that. I wish TIIC took the same approach re: Quinn and Liam, especially when they took care to point out Hope hasn't warmed up to her after all this time either.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They really did ruin her with Captive Cabin. Even Thomas got to acknowledge his treatment of Caroline and show remorse for that, but other than a few mealy-mouthed sentiments about feeling bad, she's had no regrets for that or any of the other shit she pulled on him before that.

After Kevin gave Lily that STD as a teen and nearly killed her best friend on Y&R, the show always took care to make sure Lily always have him the cold shoulder in the few scenes they did share after that. I wish TIIC took the same approach re: Quinn and Liam, especially when they took care to point out Hope hasn't warmed up to her after all this time either.

Quinn was front row center at both Lope wedding ceremonies last year. I don’t care if she was Eric’s plus one, given her history with both the bride and groom you’d think she’d have graciously excused herself to go catch up on jewelry designs over at Forrester. But nope.

But that brings up a good issue for Quinn and Eric- Eric has no use for Liam but Hope he considers family. Quinn being sympathetic to Flo should cause some consternation but Eric forgave Quinn for her affair with Ridge and the crap she did to Pam so maybe he’s too old to give a damn.

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But she better not fix her mouth to encourage Wyatt to take her back after what she did to his brother. 

Quinn doesn’t give a s#$& about what happens to Liam or his pain and I can totally see herself looking at Flo and seeing herself and encouraging Wyatt to show forgiving unconditional love towards her the way Eric did to Quinn and stay with her despite what she did to Lope. Her rationalization would be why should Wyatt lose who he loves to make Lope happy as everything’s ‘worked out’ Beth is back with Lope and Flo is remorseful. She’d even try to play that if it weren’t for Flo, Beth could’ve been sold to a random couple instead of Steffy and so Flo actually ‘helped’ save Beth from a worse fate. Basically she’d use her old MO whenever she got caught for her crap against Hope or Liam of ‘no permanent harm, no foul’. Quinn’s open pathological hatred towards Liam may have been usurped by the desire to keep her access to Eric’s peen,  and it seems that she’s finally directing her anger at her son’s treatment rightfully and solely at Bill, but a leopard doesn’t change her spots  - if Quinn was written true to character, if Liam gets in the way of something for Wyatt, Quinn’s old habits would/should come out. You don’t go from the intense hatred to ‘obsessive love’ like she did and that all just go away. Although it seems the intense Liam hatred has been transferred to Thomas so she’ll probably just sit back and internally enjoy the show of Thomas making Liam’s life hell a part of her silently rooting him on. I’ve always found it interesting that Quinn never really held Hope or Steffy accountable for using her son in their manipulation of Liam and never set her sights on hurting them. They were always interchangeable and what they wanted didn’t really matter as it was always what did Wyatt want and that Liam was the ‘problem’ to take out by any means necessary. 

If Bill didn’t make Quinn disappear for kidnapping and raping Liam, he’s gonna be made impotent so that he can’t really do crap to Thomas over Beth. I think they’ll let Justin do the honor of anything that purposefully happens to Thomas to keep Bill’s hands clean. Although I’d love it more if Hope was the one who took out Thomas. Or hell, let Deacon do it for his little girl and granddaughter. A good twist would be if Deacon knows someone who knows Vinnie the drug dealer (birds of a prison feather) and  arranged it with him to plant drugs on Thomas to give him jail time or go whole hog to arrange an accidental overdose. If Thomas ends up in prison, Deacon’s there to meet him. If Thomas dies, we get a call of Vinnie calling Deacon to tell him the deed is is done.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ive always found it interesting that Quinn never really held Hope or Steffy accountable for using her son in their manipulation of Liam and never set her sights on hurting them. They were always interchangeable and what they wanted didn’t really matter as it was always what did Wyatt want and that Liam was the ‘problem’ to take out by any means necessary.

Quinn's had a little bit more beef with Hope than Steffy. I seem to remember her being extremely irritated at Hope insistence on dragging Bill into Wyatt's life and some conflict right after she married Wyatt and shiuting her out of their lives for the sake of the baby--at least that was the excuse given, a lame one given how much Quinn supported her son winning at all costs the two of them being together.

But for the most part, she never did take issue with the way either of them, but especially Hope, used him as a placeholder. That's on them, not Liam.

44 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

f Bill didn’t make Quinn disappear for kidnapping and raping Liam, he’s gonna be made impotent so that he can’t really do crap to Thomas over Beth.

Thomas is Ridge's progeny. He'd dunk the little turd over the side of the cliff just for that alone. Fucking with his granddaughter and having an easy way to get back into Liam's good graces would be icing on the cake.

That said, Emma was Justin's niece, so I'm more than glad to see him take his pound of flesh before Bill does.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Thomas is Ridge's progeny. He'd dunk the little turd over the side of the cliff just for that alone. Fucking with his granddaughter and having an easy way to get back into Liam's good graces would be icing on the cake.

That said, Emma was Justin's niece, so I'm more than glad to see him take his pound of flesh before Bill does.

If written in character, Bill sure as the sun would try to take Thomas out. But I suspect that the show wants Thomas to stay on for a while so he’ll have plot armor for a while. Also Bill can’t do anything too intentionally heinous. Tossing Ridge out helicopter wasn’t a murder attempt per se, but Bill wanting Ridge to be taught a lesson which....yeah doesn’t make sense, LOL.

The other thing Bill would consider is Thomas is Steffy’s brother and like it or not, Douglas’ father. He relented on sending Taylor to prison for Steffy so he may be held back on going off on Thomas unless Douglas clued him in on Thomas’ threatening him and being mean to him. That could be the tipping point where all bets would be off because at that point Thomas would have no redeeming factors and have threatened both Beth and Douglas. He’d have to get got no question at that point.

I do expect Justin to get his revenge on Thomas but have to go on the run  from the law with  Bill tearfully sending him away into hiding until things cool down. It’s just the way this show rolls by having the non-contract player take the fall. 

It’s times like this I miss Stephanie and seeing how she’d deal with her grandchildren.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Maybe Thomas isn’t Douglas’s father. Perhaps Thomas decided to have a paternity test run in New York, found out he was raising his little brother, and simmering with rage, killed Caroline. He keeps Douglas out of spite but treats him like garbage, using him to manipulate a broken woman who wants nothing to do with his crazy ass. Ridge has one decent child.

Help. I’ve caught Brad Bell Syndrome.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Maybe Thomas isn’t Douglas’s father. Perhaps Thomas decided to have a paternity test run in New York, found out he was raising his little brother, and simmering with rage, killed Caroline. He keeps Douglas out of spite but treats him like garbage, using him to manipulate a broken woman who wants nothing to do with his crazy ass. Ridge has one decent child.

Noooo! I don't want Ridge to be given another child to mess up. 😟

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

It’s times like this I miss Stephanie and seeing how she’d deal with her grandchildren.

Pffffft. Knowing this show, she'd been Team Steffy on this shit too. I'm glad Susan Flannery retired when she did so we didn't have to see her character be ruined even further.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Noooo! I don't want Ridge to be given another child to mess up. 😟

Me, neither. I'd rather they just create some wholesale bullshit about Caroline banging some third guy between Rape Night and getting back with Ridge and take Douglas out of the Forrester gene pool entirely.

• Love 4

Spoilers

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 16:

Flo and Shauna sneak into the cabin at Brooke’s to give their side of the story.

ECGc8EmWsAAgnBJ.jpg

Brooke, Donna and Katie rebuke Shauna, as Hope lashes out at Flo and slaps her.

ECEwuG0U0AEfqL1.jpg

I am here for that slap and then some!

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 19:

Shauna is horrified when Ridge, then Brooke, ensure Flo gets what she deserves. Finally, that bitch is in handcuffs!!!

ECExQU2UcAEOHLS.jpg

Back on set… Jeremy Ray Valdez returns to Bold and Beautiful as Detective Sanchez.

Wyatt’s conflicted about his feelings toward Flo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 20:

Ridge is visited by Detective Sanchez with regard to Thomas and Emma’s death.

Hope takes steps to get an annulment and to undo the adoption.

ECGdAneWkAAlSCc.jpg

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 21:

Thomas becomes enraged when he learns Hope plans to annul their marriage.

Brooke and Liam grow concerned that Thomas will stop at nothing to get Hope back.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 22:

Ridge opens up to Brooke about what he believes is his greatest failure in life.

Thomas lashes out at Douglas after Amelia brings the boy to him. 

Poor Douglas.

ECExDyqUcAE54sh.jpg

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 23:

Hope finds herself in danger when Thomas finds her at the cliff house. Hasn't she been through enough?

Ridge and Brooke each race to get to Hope and save her from Thomas.

ECGYdkFXkAEq5VY.jpg

Also coming up this week on Bold and the Beautiful:

Brooke comforts Ridge as he worries about his kids.

When Detective Sanchez asks about Thomas, Ridge is defensive and hides information, but Brooke tells all and wants him investigated. It causes tension. I'm all for the Bridge marriage imploding. Thomas kept the secret about Beth, killed Emma (I said what I said), threatened and hurt his son, tried to kidnap Hope, raped Liam by proxy, would have raped Hope if given half the chance...and yet Ridge is still protecting him? That would be grounds for divorce in my book and it should be in Brooke's, too. And I can see Brooke and Bill teaming up to make those who hurt their children pay. 

ECGH_HvXUAUO1Hv.jpg

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 26:

Tragedy strikes as Brooke works to save Hope from Thomas. I'm so worried that something is going to happen to Douglas but if it's Thomas that falls off the cliff, I'm okay with that. Of course, he'll probably be presumed dead or something ridiculous like that.

Bill vows all those involved in keeping Beth from Liam will pay. Get 'em, Bill! Make them suffer!

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 26:

Soap opera alum Vincent Irizarry will appear on The Bold and the Beautiful in a new role in the Phoebe/Beth storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Soap opera alum Vincent Irizarry will appear on The Bold and the Beautiful in a new role in the Phoebe/Beth storyline

Beth gets sick and only a sibling can be a match and...Kelly isn't a match? Then the Kelly is Bill's saga starts and Beth gets better anyway but giving Liam and Hope a story away from Steffy althougn Liam would obviously get more footage for his Emmy reel in both storylines. Just putting it out into the universe!

ETA: Thomas goes over the cliff, presumed dead, returns at some point with amnesia (Douglas sees him first and is terrified and although he spoke the truth about Beth no one quite believes him except...Flo for reasons) and has turned into a decent person and thus the Redemption of Thomas begins and he gets involved with Flo.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Useful 2

I can't believe they'd kill another one of Tridge's progeny but I don't know how to redeem Thomas from all this either.

But apart from the six months of decency he showed to Sasha and Sally, he's been a hot mess of a character from the first day he was SORASed. The first born son of the show's biggest leading man deserved better.

• Love 8

Thomas getting thrown off a cliff? Yes, please. I’m sure it will be a cheap trick, as others have said, to bring him back as an amnesiac and redeem his sorry ass, but man, I need a break from his obsessed, child-menacing, rapey bullshit. 

• Love 15

I don't know if they can redeem Thomas, but Brad Bell doesn't really do redemption.  He just moves the characters along to the next SL, and handwaves their previous acts.

Flo should leave town, go to prison, whatever, and never return.  Give Sally all of Flo, Zoe, and Xander's screen time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Awww shit, where's Lt (or is it Sgt?) Baker???  He was always my favorite part of Forrester police investigations!

Sadly it seems only the tiniest detective is on the case so far. But we can hope there's a hot dog that needs eating.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3