Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

Thank goodness nothing about Hope sticking by Thomas' side in this spoilers although it could happen blergh

I wouldn't put it past TIIC not to disclose that, considering how they likely got slamfucked with anger over Thope in that survey.

• Love 1

Just read some "fall spoilers" that Hope and Liam will be fighting with Thomas over Douglas so...at least they stay together? And that Brooke will back them up (duh) and Ridge will be "torn" (sure he will). Also that Steffy and Hope will butt heads...at work! Not over Liam? Huzzah! 

The Bill and Katie face a tragedy stuff was in there too but nothing about Flo. 

Not sure if this site has any credibility but it sounds more promising than Hope staying with Thomas!

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Speaking of work, it's been two years since Liam last had a job. Since they're doing a major renovation to his character, can he like...get a job of his own? Maybe something outside the fashion industry?

Back when Maya's web series was a thing, I was hoping that was going to be a new avenue of showing off bold and beautiful characters in LA while still allowing for fashion to have some relevance to the show. I mean, if General Hospital doesn't even have a hospital or much to do with medicine (aside from the occasional mafia shootings, I'm assuming), B&B could definitely branch off into new business endeavors in a location as large as Los Angeles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I am circling back to the spoiler about Sludge cheating. I can't see him really with Shauna, after what she did. I can't believe that Donna would betray her own sister with that slimeball and the thought of Sally makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Sooo ... could Taylor possibly be coming back after all?  That would be the ultimate knife in the back to Brooke.

The only other thing I can think of, which would actually be more interesting ... Quinn secretly loans Shauna bail money for Flo. Eric finds out, which causes major marital problems. Quinn and Ridge turn to each other ... 

• Love 3

But wouldn't Ridge have a problem with Quinn continuing to support Flo and Shauna? I'm almost ready to put my money on Ridge and Sally. I don't want to see her with that pig but this show seems to be all about pissing me off so...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

But wouldn't Ridge have a problem with Quinn continuing to support Flo and Shauna? I'm almost ready to put my money on Ridge and Sally. I don't want to see her with that pig but this show seems to be all about pissing me off so...

That did give me pause but them hating each other certainly didn't stop them from cheating on Eric and Brooke respectively before and then they developed real feelings for each other. Because the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference and we know these two are ANYTHING but indifferent about each other.

He's so pissed off at Brooke right now he can't see straight and I can just picture this hypocritical buffon softening towards Quinn seeing the good in the girl she's known since she was little just like him and his feelings about Thomas. She lends an ear and her shoulder and whatever else when he's whining about Brooke and there you go.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Just read some "fall spoilers" that Hope and Liam will be fighting with Thomas over Douglas so...at least they stay together? And that Brooke will back them up (duh) and Ridge will be "torn" (sure he will). Also that Steffy and Hope will butt heads...at work! Not over Liam? Huzzah! 

The Bill and Katie face a tragedy stuff was in there too but nothing about Flo. 

RIDGE himself was going to lie and keep Douglas from Thomas a his own when he thought he took advantage of Caroline, but he's 'torn' about protecting his grandson from his son after he's shown to be involved in the death of a young woman, accessory in the kidnapping of his step-granddaughter, and tried to kidnap Hope? This dog don't hunt.

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Speaking of work, it's been two years since Liam last had a job. Since they're doing a major renovation to his character, can he like...get a job of his own? Maybe something outside the fashion industry?

He should start his own tech company that develops programming for the digital applications that he licenses to Spencer publishing.  My dream was Nicole Avant being his right hand and RJ wanting to be a STEM kid following him mom and wanting to work in tech. Anyhoo, he needs to have a legacy that Kelly and Beth can fight over when they're older. Then again Liam also said he knows his way around a fashion house and sewing machine so he could be the nuSaul to Sally's pop up venture if they wanted to go there.

For the spoiler with Ridge does it say he actually cheats on Brooke or just 'Ridge spends the night with another woman' which could mean anything from Ridge falls asleep drooling on Pam's shoulder to him actually hitting the sheets with Quinn or Taylor ( I really can't see any other woman on this show sleeping with him unless it's Katie after she finds Bill and Brooke going at it).  I'm betting Ridge seeks the maternal stroking of his beloved Aunt Pam and crashes on her and Charlie's couch.

If Will gets ill and is in need of blood/marrow/a body part from Flo, I wonder if it'll tie into his international father/son bonding trip and Will was exposed to/ate something that made him ill.  That way Bill is feeling super guilty and Katie is irrationally mad at him and it's putting strain on their engagement. Wyatt of course will want to use that as an excuse to give Flo an inch and move her into the beach house to help her recover which will put strain on him and Bill and him and Sally.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't think TK would consent to Ridge and Taylor getting together.  TK likes his women young.  I was surprised that he was okay with RS but I guess he liked the 'forbidden love' aspect of Ridge almost screwing his father's wife.  My money is that Ridge and Quinn get together again. 

If this happens, I want Eric to toss them both out on their asses. I like RS but Quinn is waaaaaaay past her sell-by date.  It's not just Rape Cabin and her affair with Ridge but how she betrayed Deacon and now this support of Flo and Shauna.  Quinn is a lot like Haudilox; she never pays for anything she does.  It's time the bill collector shows up at her door.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

( I really can't see any other woman on this show sleeping with him unless it's Katie after she finds Bill and Brooke going at it). 

If there's any pairing I'm less interested in seeing than Hope and gaslighting Thomas, it's those two. I couldn't buy their revengemance the first time around--why would a second pass be any better?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, I read a spoiler today (don't know how accurate) but Ridge is going to cheat with SHAUNA. (IKR?) Doesn't make any sense.

No, but stranger things have happened. No one would've predicted Bill and Brooke after that DARE dressing down he gave her and Donna but here we are.

Gross.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, I read a spoiler today (don't know how accurate) but Ridge is going to cheat with SHAUNA. (IKR?) Doesn't make any sense.

This is Adam Chandler and Babe’s mother Krystal all over again. Well at least Ridge has been snipped so no possibility of a late surprise pregnancy.....or is there?🤔

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I don't think TK would consent to Ridge and Taylor getting together.  TK likes his women young.  I was surprised that he was okay with RS but I guess he liked the 'forbidden love' aspect of Ridge almost screwing his father's wife. 

Rena is hardly an old bag. In fact (per the possible 'spoiler' below), Denise appears to be much older than Rena...and personally speaking, I'd take RS over DR any day!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

This is Adam Chandler and Babe’s mother Krystal all over again. Well at least Ridge has been snipped so no possibility of a late surprise pregnancy.....or is there?🤔

OMG, that would be perfect to me if Ridge cheated on Brooke with the worst possible person (at the moment anyway) and got Shauna pregnant. I was thinking Flo would turn up pregnant by Wyatt (which would get him back in her corner) but Shauna getting knocked up by a Forrester? Ka-ching!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

It would serve Ridge right if Shauna ended up preggers. Let him be saddled with the LV trash.

Too bad Stephanie isn't here to give her pet nickname for Brooke to Shauna. Not that anyone ought to called That(tm) but the grifting low-rent Amber knockoff deserves it more than Brooke ever has.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, mightysparrow said:

I don't think TK would consent to Ridge and Taylor getting together.  TK likes his women young.  I was surprised that he was okay with RS but I guess he liked the 'forbidden love' aspect of Ridge almost screwing his father's wife.  My money is that Ridge and Quinn get together again. 

If this happens, I want Eric to toss them both out on their asses. I like RS but Quinn is waaaaaaay past her sell-by date.  It's not just Rape Cabin and her affair with Ridge but how she betrayed Deacon and now this support of Flo and Shauna.  Quinn is a lot like Haudilox; she never pays for anything she does.  It's time the bill collector shows up at her door.

TK campaigned from day one to be put with Rena Soffer. He said in an interview when he was hired he’d want to be paired with her and she’s one of the most beautiful women in daytime.

SOD has Bell saying they are bringing back the Avants and going to give Maya a new chapter storyline. I like Julius and Vivian so this pleases me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

SOD has Bell saying they are bringing back the Avants and going to give Maya a new chapter storyline. I like Julius and Vivian so this pleases me. 

Bell ALWAYS says that.  They'll show up for the Thanksgiving episodes and won't be seen again until Christmas. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

SOD has Bell saying they are bringing back the Avants and going to give Maya a new chapter storyline. 

Pffffft. Bell said that Maya was being set up to be the next Erica Kane and we see how that turned out. 

Maya has loads of story; forced to forge a relationship with Sasha now that she pushed Nicole away. Zander actually being her long lost son when she was Myron. Zander’s mom coming back and Maya realizes she still has feelings for her. But the show gave all that the middle finger for more Steffy/Liam/Hope crap and dead babies.

The only way Maya is back in story is if the below recent set visit was about meeting with Producers to bring Rick back:

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It's about time Steffy had it out for Thomas for sure. Bonus points if he gets a dig in about the Caroline bait she pulled and completely skated on.

I dunno how many more ways it can be said, but fuck Ridge. U G H. I haven't loathed a leading man this much since Holden Synder. 😐

• Love 9

Do I even have to say it?  Ridge is going to go home with Shauna.  Whether he fucks her or not, it won't matter.  She's going to blackmail him to get her daughter out of jail and off the hook.  In return, Flo won't tell what she knows about Emma's death.

Everyone will walk away happy.  And Emma will still be dead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just read on some site that supposedly Ridge makes a deal with Flo to cover Thom-ass' ass. 😳 He bails her out if she covers to Det Sanchez about his son's involvement with Emma's "unfortunate accident".🙄

Sounds like a big fight with Brooke follows (duh Ridge, you d*ck. Bailing Flo out after what she did to Hope you're an idiot. Oh right, its all about Thomass!!!!)...he goes to Bikini gets hammered & ends up with Shauna.🤦‍♀️

Please let Brooke kick his sorry ass out for good 😁...or at least for a few months. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Just read on some site that supposedly Ridge makes a deal with Flo to cover Thom-ass' ass. 😳 He bails her out if she covers to Det Sanchez about his son's involvement with Emma's "unfortunate accident".🙄

3242fc72-cd83-4a56-a18c-f3f369172d6a.thumb.jpg.57febb371b939d5d1900f207310798af.jpg

Wow, Ridge really has become Victor Newman after all, huh?

I've made no bones about the fact that Emma added nothing of value to the show apart from the last two episodes she was here for and even I'm now mad on her behalf. On a show that's only ever had one black character of any real significance to the Story in the last twenty years, this is tone deaf at best. Are we really just gonna have a privlidged AF white socialite cover up murder of a young black woman in 2019?

I didn't stay watching this bullshit for good rep (which is ridiculous on the face of it, given its LA setting) but....yikes.

• Love 10

We need a mad reaction for posts like yours, @Anna Yolei. It is unfathomable in this day & age. 

It's a short week, so my brain is on overload, plus, I don't have a law degree, but I don't understand what Ridge can offer Flo besides temporary freedom, via paying her bail. She can be out for a while, but she'll still have to face charges, she'll still likely serve real prison time once her trial/plea is over, & there's nothing he can do then (if this has even a semblance of reality). She's confessed, there's iron-clad proof that she's guilty, & no witnesses are necessary (meaning, he can't pay anyone else off). What am I missing? What is he offering her that I'm not seeing, besides a go at her mom? I'm seriously asking, because I legit don't understand. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, nkotb said:

What am I missing? What is he offering her that I'm not seeing, besides a go at her mom? I'm seriously asking, because I legit don't understand. 

One step at a time. First she gets him to bail her out, then she gets him to hire the best attorney to help with her case. IOW, just like they dragged out the entire Beth story, they can drag out the Flo/Thomas story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Except no one WANTS this shit dragged out! I'd have been just as glad if Flo got carted off to jail and Thomas the loser skipped town and we got some FUN stories again.

Bell seems to think he's giving a Master Class in epic writing with this story and all the destruction that's happened over the past year. Are we supposed to think Bridge breaking up is a tragedy? It is, but only because Brooke should've stayed gone when he left her to play house with Taylor after she spawned Tommy Choo-Choo (lol). Am I supposed to root for Liam to take his slattern ex-wife back because Hope is so emotionally unstable? Liam marrying Summer Newman would still be a step up from someone that at best has viewed him as an accessory.

....okay, I don't hate him THAT much to wish that kinda juujuu on him, but  yeah, no, I'm not falling for that Nick N. Sane treatment being used on Hope. Especially when unlike Nick who knew what he was getting into with Brooke, she has every right not to be mentally well in a situation that was beyond her control.

Worst of all, it's the only story we've had for months. Not one story in B&B history had taken up this much this much of the show's real estate: not Amber's baby drama, not Nick becoming the leading man, not Bridge and the many characters sacrificed at that alter over the years....and not even the Triangle of Doom which definitely did not need to be the biggest focus of 2012, but at least we had the occasional break with Caroline/Rick and Brill.

Meanwhile, the next biggest story of 2019...was Will fixing his parents up 😐

Ok.

• Love 8

I wouldn't mind that quartet (Ridge, Thomas, Shauna, Flo) in some kind of B story. Much easier to FF anyway. 🙂 

I'm sure right now CBS/Bell are annoyed - they gave us new characters to ease up on the incestuous couplings. What else could we want?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, MsTree said:

One step at a time. First she gets him to bail her out, then she gets him to hire the best attorney to help with her case. IOW, just like they dragged out the entire Beth story, they can drag out the Flo/Thomas story.

Yep and as an attorney, that is all Ridge can offer. He can't get them to drop the charges. Not even Hope and Liam can do that. It's not up to them. She broke the law in several different ways and it's on the state to prosecute regardless of the victims' wishes, which, of course, they wouldn't change it and understandably so even if they had that kind of power. Which they don't.

I still think there's going to be something with Will where Flo donates bone marrow or something and save the day and that's what gets her out of jail. Even though that wouldn't change things one iota in the real world.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I hadn't thought about it until right now, but helping Will would also probably get $Bill off of her back a little. Plus, Katie can be the first one to soften of the Logans. I don't like it, but this show has done worse.

• Useful 1

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday September 13:

After overhearing Flo’s plan, Sally confronts her.

Shauna approaches a very drunk Ridge at Bikini Bar as Keith Carlos returns to Bold and Beautiful as Danny the bartender.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday September 16:

Brooke turns to Eric when Ridge doesn’t return home. I'm sure for advice only.

Ridge is shocked when he awakens hungover next to Shauna. I'm not.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday September 17:

Shauna and Ridge make a pact regarding their secret.

Shauna’s attempt at making peace with the Forresters backfires.

Ridge spends the night with another woman after arguing with Brooke about Thomas. So is this still Shauna or yet another woman?

Katie lashes out at Flo that she’s not a part of the Logans. Set up for later in the week.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday September 18:

Ridge works things out with Brooke, but withholds the truth about his night with Shauna.

Flo is mortified when Shauna reveals she has feelings for Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday September 19:

Wyatt shows Flo compassion when she professes her love while seeking forgiveness. Idiot.

Shauna wants Quinn to ensure Wyatt ends up with Flo and not Sally.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday September 20:

Bill supports Katie when she needs him, and work takes a backseat.

Ridge makes a promise to Brooke he may not be able to keep. What else is new?

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Tragedy strikes Katie and Bill. So is it Katie that Flo helps save?

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of September 23:

Katie’s collapse causes Bill to panic.

Wyatt makes a daring move with regard to the woman he’s in love with. Threesome?

Bold and the Beautiful Fall previews from Soaps in Depth:

The fallout from the baby secret spills over into the workplace for Hope, Liam and Steffy.

Douglas is caught in the middle of his father and Hope, Liam, and Brooke who want to protect him. Poor Douglas.

Sally and Wyatt reunite, but Flo doesn’t plan on giving up on him. Sally girl, he is not worth it, no matter how good he apparently is in bed. Let Felony have him.

Xander and Zoe become determined to redeem themselves with the Forresters and have concerns about Thomas. WHAT???? WHAT??? WHY??? I thought these two were long GONE.

Eric and Quinn take sides in the aftermath of the Thomas story, and Shauna is determined to hold onto her friendship with Quinn, but will make choices that cause more challenges in their relationship. So is she going to set her eyes on Eric now? I'd love to see a throwdown with Shauna/Quinn.

Maya, Carter and Rick begin a new chapter. So is Rick being recast?

Pam and Donna experience tension with Donna supporting her sisters and Pam a member of the Forrester family. I'm sure this is much ado about nothing. 

Thomas targets the top job at Forrester Creations and won’t let anything get in the way of reaching his goal. Shouldn't co-CEO Hauxdi fire his ass? Oh, that's right, the other co-CEO Daddy Ridge won't let her. I forget who has controlling interest (I think it's her) since it's been eons since we've seen anything resembling office intrigue, much less fashion, except for that quick Eric/Sally scene.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Flo is mortified when Shauna reveals she has feelings for Ridge.

How? Shauna spent one night with his greasy ass? I think it took longer for Steffy to imprint onto Liam after he saved her from drowning in that tub.

And who is Flo to judge anyone on anything? I'm reminded of Beth the Baby Killer on OItNB where everyone dismisses what she says on anything because "you're a baby murderer." That's kinda where I'm at with Flo when she opens her fool mouth.

Xander and Zoe become determined to redeem themselves with the Forresters and have concerns about Thomas. WHAT???? WHAT??? WHY??? I thought these two were long GONE.

The one thing I looked forward to most about the end of this story was seeing all these worthless interns leave town. Hell, I thought the Xander actor had work lined up which is why he was supposedly packing up to go to England.

Why are they STILL here?!

Tragedy strikes Katie and Bill. So is it Katie that Flo helps save?

Considering the comment Katie makes to Flo earlier in the week, I say it tracks. Probably something to do with her having Storm's DNA to save her heart or something.

• Love 5

Spoilers for the next few weeks (via Twitter):

Week of September 23:

Shauna fantasizes about a life with Ridge.

Quinn advises Wyatt to forgive Flo and dump Sally.

Shauna lends Ridge an ear regarding his troubles with Brooke. Bring on Rauna or Raunchy, I say.

Monday, 9/23:

Torn between his love for Flo and his love for Sally, Wyatt makes a decision and a proposal of marriage. Damn, he is thirsty!

In a heartbreaking moment, Dollar Bill professes his love to an unconscious Katie. Yawn...

Tuesday, 9/24:

Quinn tells Eric, and then Wyatt, exactly why Wyatt should forgive Flo and dump Sally.

The Forresters, Logans and Spencers gather as Katie's medical team searches for answers.

Wednesday 9/25:

Quinn shows her motherly love to Wyatt as only she can while Sally and Flo exchange updates at the Bikini Bar. Kick her ASS, Sally!

Dr. Armstrong provides Katie's family with a dire diagnosis and a frightening prognosis.

Thursday 9/26:

Thomas is forced to cover when Ridge finds him on an unsupervised visit with Douglas.

Flo grows frustrated with Shauna who is fantasizing about a relationship with Ridge.

Friday 9/27:

Brooke lashes out at Thomas and tensions flare. If at first you don't succeed...well, there are more cliffs where the one by Hauxdi's house came from.

Week of September 30-October 4

Thomas sets a plan in motion to rid the Forresters of the Logans for good. Does that include Hope, the supposed love of his life?

Shauna tells Ridge that this is just the beginning of her being in his life. LOFL.

Also, please tell me this isn't going to become the Shauna & Flo show.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Torn between his love for Flo and his love for Sally, Wyatt makes a decision and a proposal of marriage. Damn, he is thirsty!

The absolute FUCK is this shit?!

The

HOW

I--

5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Thomas sets a plan in motion to rid the Forresters of the Logans for good. Does that include Hope, the supposed love of his life?

Oh chile...your grandmother pulled plenty of dirtier tricks than whatever you're is capable of thinking about and still couldn't be rid of them. Nice try, though.

But it does speak to how deep his supposed love is when he's willing to destroy her family now that he can't manipulate his way into her bed. Sounds like a story worthy of r/incels.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

What is “r/incels”?

One of the more infamous communities on Reddit.com for it's... unique brand of misogyny, stemming from the fact that women won't have sex with them. To get deeper into that would be veering into the politics rule, but suffice it to say the only difference between those basement dwelling losers and Thomas is the size of the basement they dwell in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of October 7

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday October 7:

Brooke orders Shauna to stay away from her family and Ridge.

Thomas feels victorious upon learning of Ridge’s new living arrangements.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday October 8:

Shauna suggests Flo reclaim her place in the Logan family by giving a gift.

Katie shares her fears with Bill in a poignant moment.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday October 9:

Shauna’s stunned when Flo decides to give her gift anonymously.

Katie is relieved to hear a kidney donor has been found; her secret guardian angel.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday October 10:

Sally and Wyatt look after Beth and Douglas while Hope and Liam go to the hospital.

The Forresters, Logans and Spencers gather together for Katie, and Shauna watches over Flo.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday October 11:

Katie and Flo both undergo surgery.

After surgery, Katie wants to meet her donor.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Brooke lets loose on Flo and Shauna.

Shauna provokes Brooke after receiving a warning to stay away from Ridge.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of October 14:

Katie and her loved ones are shocked to find out the identity of her kidney donor.

Ridge squares off with Brooke after she lashes out at Shauna.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday October 23:

Big Brother’s Jessica Milagros joins Bold and Beautiful in a guest role.

Bold and the Beautiful Fall previews from Soaps in Depth:

The fallout from the baby secret spills over into the workplace for Hope, Liam and Steffy.

Xander and Zoe become determined to redeem themselves with the Forresters and have concerns about Thomas.

Maya, Carter and Rick begin a new chapter.

Pam and Donna experience tension with Donna supporting her sisters and Pam a member of the Forrester family.

Thomas targets the top job at Forrester Creations and won’t let anything get in the way of reaching his goal.

– Candace Young

• Love 3