Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

One wrinkle I see is the fact that Flo and Hope share DNA but it sounds like Flo is going to out and out confess. 

Cousins share 50 percent of DNA at most, so I imagine they can still tell which is which.

I'm hoping this dna thing might also reveal Kelly is Bill's somehow, but I'm not being greedy as long as this story is done by August 31st.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Some more spoilers from Twitter - looks like Monday, August 5th is the day Hope finds out,

mashable.com

And the very next day, (Tuesday, August 6th) my Lope babies are finally reunited with their baby.

tenor.gif

More deets:

Monday August 5:

Heartbroken at the hurt she's caused, Flo desperately attempts to salvage her relationship with Wyatt. An epic showdown between Liam and Thomas results in Hope learning that Beth is alive! 

Kick his ass, Liam!

Tuesday August 6:

The truth sets Flo free as she begins to inform Brooke and Ridge that she never gave birth. Hope and Liam cry tears of joy as they are reunited with their baby, Beth.

Um, the truth better not set your felonious ass free.

Also, I saw some screencaps/recaps and are they chem-testing TK and KB? (Ridge/Flo)? I can totally see them going there since he likes 'em younger and KB is so reminiscent of a young KKL.

Wednesday August 7:

Brooke rages at Flo, Shauna and Zoe about their lies, deceit and destruction of lives. Hope is horrified when Liam reveals that the lie started with Reese and ended with Thomas.

Snatch ALL the wigs, Brooke! Snatch those bitches BALD!

Thursday August 8:

Hope and Liam deliver devastating news to an unsuspecting Steffy. Ridge and Brooke interrogate Flo, Shauna and Zoe about the details of their "scheme."

Poor widdle Hauxdi. 

giphy.gif

• Love 18

Guys, I watch this on closed captioning at the gym I work at and the only episodes I've bothered to actually listen to were the ones where Liam found out about Bill and Steffy and she was laying on the sidewalk as Liam walked away. I might just have to listen on Aug 5 and 6 when  Hope gets that adorable baby in her arms knowing it's Beth. FINALLY.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

are they chem-testing TK and KB? (Ridge/Flo)? I can totally see them going there since he likes 'em younger

Lol, I figured either Flo or Sally but it looks like Sally may be returning to Wyatt's arms after the truth comes out. I don't why she'd want to though after the way he raked her over the coals while Flo was being the biggest lying liar who lies of all time. AFAIC, Sally better get at least one scene where she gets to rub it all in Wyatt's face and he better grovel plenty. Quinn's got some humble pie to eat too. Meanwhile, Ridge can join Flo in the doghouse (assuming Flo isn't in jail).

• Love 8

I really, really hope Sally doesn't take Wyatt back just...like...that (TM Brooke's snap). Part of me doesn't want them back together at all. 

He treated her so shabbily over one misstep with Thomas and meanwhile, he's already sucking face with Flo behind her back. 

Then again, if it gets CH back onscreen front and center, I'm all for it.

But he needs to do some serious groveling, walking over cut glass with bare feet, etc etc.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I really, really hope Sally doesn't take Wyatt back just...like...that (TM Brooke's snap). Part of me doesn't want them back together at all. 

He treated her so shabbily over one misstep with Thomas and meanwhile, he's already sucking face with Flo behind her back. 

Then again, if it gets CH back onscreen front and center, I'm all for it.

But he needs to do some serious groveling, walking over cut glass with bare feet, etc etc.

I literally would rather see Sally with Steffy. I don't think TIIC will ever acknowledge Steffy's role in dragging Caroline back and splitting them up and honestly, she did her a favor there.

It's not so much that I'm opposed to Wally specifically as much as I'm tired of all the men on this show being allowed to skate on the shitty way they treat women. Nick got some karmic payback re: Logan's paternity but he was shacked up with Aggie two weeks later.

But the rest of them? Fuck em. Even Thorne, the "good one" cheated on Macy, both before and after Brooke, and he date fix his lips to suggest he and Macy could raise Darla's baby as the child they couldn't conceive. I wish she'd kicked his groin with a stilletto.

12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, I saw some screencaps/recaps and are they chem-testing TK and KB? (Ridge/Flo)? 

They better not be.

Putting aside the age difference, Flo needs a one-way ticket to the California Penitentiary System. Bye.

One thing I'm wondering about...if the reunion is (finally!) happening next week and that GH baby doc guy doesn't appear till the end of August and it's about some test that needs to be done....is it possible that he's there for Kelly and not PhoeBeth? It appears Thomas is getting his ass chewed, so it's not like he'll be able to manipulate a DNA test.

• Love 4
On 7/23/2019 at 8:30 AM, nkotb said:

I'm posting this in the spoiler thread, since he hasn't actually aired yet. I'm kinda worried about Vincent Izz being added as a doctor. The few things I've seen him act in, he has always played the baddie. Of course, he could play a priest, or an angelic doctor, but if they're casting a name/type of actor, I'm not necessarily feeling that he'll be on the side of the good. I hope that I'm wrong, I'm so over this storyline; I haven't seen $Bill in forever, due to the baby-swap-that-ate-the-show. 

This story line cant end soon enough!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

And instead of hugging his wife and daughter, Liam just stands there looking like a limp soggy waffle ...

...and I guess that's my cue to drop this trash for good.

It's been a great 20 years, call me if Jack Wagner ever comes back.

94c5b3a8-30be-4c7b-ab87-6649cabbd043.thumb.jpg.0c32c427642278390e11db4e38e44830.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Also, funny how Taylor who helped facilitate this mess isn’t around when it all blows up, leaving Ridge to comfort Steffy. 

Where the hell *is* she, anyway?

But yeah, that's part for the course, ain't it? She misses 3 of Steffy's four weddings, was MIA for the whole Ridge/Caroline/Thomas mess, and she won't have to see a moment of this pain that she helped facilitate into her daughter's life, just as much as her "best friend" facilitated Brooke's rape. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

And instead of hugging his wife and daughter, Liam just stands there looking like a limp soggy waffle ...

Aw, I'm giving Liam the benefit of the doubt until I see the scene play out. This news represents a major shock for him and Hope and Steffy. I can let the guy take a minute to let it sink in. Plus, this is just one shot. It's possible he does proceed to hug Hope but he's also got to be feeling Steffy's loss too. (And hopefully he'll realize how she tried to use that innocent baby to work him. Karma. It's what's for dinner, Steffy.)

• Love 10
(edited)

Brad Bell has no interest in writing for Taylor.  He brought her back to shoot Bill, and get Steffy a baby in order to facilitate keeping the triangle from hell going.  The only thing Brad Bell wants to write is Steffy/Liam/Hope and Ridge/Brooke break up again and then get back together.

I think the writers might have Liam do something stupid like he can't move out of Steffy's right away because Steffy and Kelly need him, or something moronic like that even though Liam wants to be with Hope and Beth.  {face palm}

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Anna Yolei said:

One wrinkle I see is the fact that Flo and Hope share DNA but it sounds like Flo is going to out and out confess. 

if they could determine between Liam and Bill, they can determine between cousins

• Love 2
On 7/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, Pickles said:

Thank goodness this storyline is ending and the truth is coming out. I can start watching again next week. Lol. 

You might want to watch this week to experience the full impact.  Yesterday was pretty good, now that Liam has a clue. 

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pickles said:

The latest spoiler is that Steffy will be pregnant with Liam's baby. Seriously?

When I die, I hope Brad Bell can be one of my pallbearers so he can let me down one last time. -__-

Assuming Kelly's paternity won't be revisited, that's three babies in two fucking years. Kelly will barely be potty trained and Beth will barely be walking. My God.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

The latest spoiler is that Steffy will be pregnant with Liam's baby. Seriously? Maybe Hope just needs to move in with them and they can be Sister Wives.

Well we all knew that was in play when they had Liam drugged into sex with Steffy. What I’m wondering is if we’ll also have Hope pregnant by Thomas or Flo with a surprise pregnancy by Wyatt to spoil his reunion with Sally and to also be involve on Baby Switch II which will have hidden/ on the lam Thomas switching Flo’s live baby with Steffy’s dead one to punish Flo and to ‘make up’ to Steffy for losing Phoebe and this latest child. 

But something tells me Hope will be pregnant by Thomas which will make him think that they really should be together and will keep him obsessed with her forever.  Douglas, sadly, may end up accidentally killing him by pushing him over the edge at cliff house trying to protect Hope.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ugh ... PLEASE don't let Steffy be pregnant. I think it's time for Liam to have a  "snip 'n clip," otherwise, he's going to have dozens of mini-Eggos. Really? THREE kids in less than two years? That's ridiculous.

While I have read that spoiler, I like this other one much better. After the big reveal, Beth gets sick and Kelly isn't a match to donate blood or bone marrow or whatever. As it turns out, $Bill is Kelly's bio-dad.

I'm sorry, but I don't tune in for "Daycare Central." I want nasty bitch Steffy back at FC and doing battle with Brooke, Quinn, Sally and Thomas.  I want boardroom brawls and fashion shows and illicit affairs. I'm about at my limit of hearing, "The girls are ... " A. Sleeping or B. Waking up. GAH!!! 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I'm sorry, but I don't tune in for "Daycare Central." I want nasty bitch Steffy back at FC and doing battle with Brooke, Quinn, Sally and Thomas.  I want boardroom brawls and fashion shows and illicit affairs. I'm about at my limit of hearing, "The girls are ... " A. Sleeping or B. Waking up. GAH!!! 

Also, this! It's basically background noise to all the other truly heinous things on this show, but there's a happy medium between the sociopath Steffy was until the pee stick turned blue and having babies on the brain all the time. 

• Love 5

I truly believe that if the writers make Steffy pregnant by Liam or Hope pregnant by Tom, the faithful viewers will desert this show at last. I know that I will.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also, this! It's basically background noise to all the other truly heinous things on this show, but there's a happy medium between the sociopath Steffy was until the pee stick turned blue and having babies on the brain all the time. 

It’s funny as it feels like the show realized that they were behind on next gen babies and decided to make up for lost time. The next to have a kid should be Wyatt so I wouldn’t count out Flo turning up pregnant just as Wally reunites. And since Wyatt also has lost a kid and has his own legit daddy issues no way would he freeze out Flo. The Logans would also rally around her for the baby’s sake.

• Love 4

40 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

It’s funny as it feels like the show realized that they were behind on next gen babies and decided to make up for lost time. The next to have a kid should be Wyatt so I wouldn’t count out Flo turning up pregnant just as Wally reunites. And since Wyatt also has lost a kid and has his own legit daddy issues no way would he freeze out Flo. The Logans would also rally around her for the baby’s sake.

Ugh. I hope not. What would be more creative and soapy would be for Wally to have a reunion and for SALLY to be the one who ends up pregnant right after Wyatt, in the tradition of his waffler brother, forgives and makes his way back to Flo. Then have Sally go back to being funky, fiery Spectra and keep Wyatt from knowing she’s carrying his child. Would serve him and Quinn right.

Speaking of Wally, new TV Guide Spoilers:

Monday 8/12
Wyatt apologizes to Sally after telling her about Flo's deceit.

Sally better make him work for it! I wish B&B had better writers! It’s frustrating to have SO MUCH talent (especially with CH) and not use it! 

Edited by smijca
Edited to to remove tags.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

My babies...

EA0ApmvW4AAdtyH.jpg

And it looks like Liam tells Hope Beth is alive on the very same rooftop where he she told him she was expecting Beth and where he proposed.

But of course, Thomas tries to stop him first. Ass. And there's gonna be a throwdown on the roof. Let's hope Thomas gets his nasty ass bounced.

EA1nO7jXsAANdfN.jpg

Some other spoilers (courtesy of Twitter)

August 12th:

Wyatt tells Sally about Flo’s deceit and apologizes to her. Read him for filth, Red.

Extremely upset, Steffy can’t believe Phoebe is being taken away from her. That's what happens when you have your mommy buy a baby, no questions asked.

August 13th:

Once again having opposing views, Brooke is thrilled for Hope, while Ridge feels terrible for Steffy. Poor widdle Steffy. 

August 14th:

A delusional Thomas considers how he can win Hope back. Just give it up already, psycho! The Logans embrace their newest member, Beth. Awwww...

August 16th:

Flo and Shauna sneak into the cabin at Brooke’s to give their side of the story. Brooke, Donna and Katie rebuke Shauna, as Hope lashes out at Flo. Kick her ASS, Hope. In fact, I hope all the Logan kick this piece of trash outa their lives for good. But she's Storm's daughter (well, for now), so I'm guessing their vitriol will be temporary.  

• Love 8

Does anyone know when Hope finds out about Beth? I need to know when to tune back in. I watched for a minute today, but cannot stand the idea that Thomas is probably going to rape Hope. Omg! Please tell me this won’t happen. 

• Love 1

Spoilers point to Hope finding out next Monday. 

I really, really don't see Hope being raped OR having sex with Thomas, which, given his hardcore pushing the champagne on her, same difference, Molly or no Molly. 

But I hope it's that she snaps out of it for the five seconds it should take for her to get the hell out of Dodge. The last thing we need is for her to be rescued. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Flo and Shauna sneak into the cabin at Brooke’s to give their side of the story.

Who the fuck cares? What a couple of idiots! They should've skipped town and been glad that no one sicced the cops on their asses. There's nothing they can say to redeem themselves. Period! O___o

3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I'm not sure if this is true, but supposedly Hunter Tylo and Brad Bell couldn't come to terms (I guess salary), and she isn't returning.  So I guess that means Taylor won't be back.

Bye ::shrug::

Taylor should be here to be sure, but Hunter Tylo is terrible these days.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is there any reason Taylor can't be recast with a different actress? I feel like Taylor should be a key part of the fallout of the Beth reveal.

Despite her issues, I love Hunter Tylo, but if they can’t work out a solution for salary with her, they need to do what’s best for the canvas and character and recast. If we just go for talent  Florencia Lozano (Tea; OLTL)  is 10 years younger but would fit the bill.  Eva LaRue is closer in age. Colleen Zenk (Barbara; ATWT) would be interesting but I don’t see her having heat with Thorsten; she would be a great rival for Brooke and meddling mother to Steffy and defensive of her crazy son Thomas. She’d also be a great rival for Quinn.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is there any reason Taylor can't be recast with a different actress? I feel like Taylor should be a key part of the fallout of the Beth reveal.

I guess they could recast, but I still wonder why they didn't just leave Taylor dead.  Brad Bell doesn't want to write for the character.  His chosen couple is Ridge/Brooke.  Hunter Tylo only wanted to be recurring (i.e. make appearances every once in a while, and probably still get a good paycheck for each appearance).  So why not just leave Taylor dead in the first place?

• Love 5

I don't get it, either. I think her "death" in '02 stemmed from a clause that stated she and Ridge couldn't get divorced because Tylo was a born again Christian when she returned to the show seven years earlier.

But death was a far better ending than what has happened to her character since: being an angry, vengeful harpy wiped away the very thin veneer of respectability she had compared with Brooke and her fling with Rick demalished it. Then sleeping with Eric took a match to that and burned the remains.

If I were a Taylor fan from back in the day, I'd be livid with what they've done to her.

As for replacements, as much as I'm gonna get hated for saying it, the only person who could do a Taylor recast justice is Michelle Stafford. A hypocrite trash person who think she's God's gift to the world with no boundaries. Yup, a perfect fit 😂

My second choice would be that actress that played Emily on ATWT. She was real good at turning up the nuttiness. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Taylor should be forced to reckon with what she did. If they can’t bring back HT it will look like she’s skating. 

I don’t like Taylor. I don’t like seeing her or her hypocrisy and delusional opinions but she deserves to answer to Liam and Brooke about her choices. The fact she did so many aggressive and ethically dicey shit RIGHT after she got a huge pass for shooting Bill is insane. Zero accountability or gratitude from this one. And she practically swore all over town Hope stole so much from her daughter and Logan women were hell wenchs so it’s pretty rich. Show needs to play the fall out of this shit story well, then keep it moving. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Taylor should be forced to reckon with what she did. If they can’t bring back HT it will look like she’s skating. 

I don’t like Taylor. I don’t like seeing her or her hypocrisy and delusional opinions but she deserves to answer to Liam and Brooke about her choices. The fact she did so many aggressive and ethically dicey shit RIGHT after she got a huge pass for shooting Bill is insane. Zero accountability or gratitude from this one. And she practically swore all over town Hope stole so much from her daughter and Logan women were hell wenchs so it’s pretty rich. Show needs to play the fall out of this shit story well, then keep it moving. 

Very well said.

People are up in arms about the thought of Flo or one of the other conspirators getting away with what they did but Taylor shot a man in the back and left him to die.  And then had the nerve to claim that she was too good for prison, as if the people already in prison were lowlife scum, unlike her. The entire city of LA, including the man she tried to murder, gave Taylor a pass.   If TRUE justice had been done, Taylor wouldn't have been around to traffic Baby Beth.

The reality is that Hauxdilox's parents were so desperate to get Liam back in her bed, they were willing to do ANYTHING to achieve that goal.  Including buying a baby on the black market and pushing a mentally ill woman into a marriage she didn't really want.

The rap against Brooke is that she uses sex to get what she wants.  But Thomas and Hauxdi, especially Hauxdilox, ALWAYS resort to sex FIRST to achieve whatever goal they have.  And if sex doesn't work, they throw around some cash and the Forrester name.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Which has always been par for the course where she's concerned. It's why Ridge leaving her over her hypocrisy about the Big Bear Boink with James more so than the act in the first place was the ultimate fitting karma. Without Stephanie covering for her, she never would have gotten her perfect little family and her perfect life.

I mean, I used to complain about Brooke always getting away with shit and being forgiven when she does incredibly stupid, selfish, hurtful things...but she's never allowed for forget them. Even after Bridget's forgiven her about Deacon and Nick and Katie and Hope still speak to her after boinking $Bill, you have Steffy and Taylor in the wings, waiting to drag her and dig up her hoe receipts. Even Quinn the attempted murderess and soon-to-be-rapist tossed up Brooke's history to her in their spat over Deacon.

But Taylor? her hoe behavior led to Phoebe death. I understand that Tylo's involvement in that story was minimized because the death of her son a year before, but no one brings up how inappropriate her relationship with Rick was, or drags her for dating Eric before Stephanie was checked into her suite in the ninth circle of Hell that I'm sure she resides in now.

Honestly, I don't think Taylor would have faced a single consequence even if they did work out a contract for HTy.

2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Show needs to play the fall out of this shit story well, then keep it moving. 

Big mood.

46 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

People are up in arms about the thought of Flo or one of the other conspirators getting away with what they did but Taylor shot a man in the back and left him to die.  And then had the nerve to claim that she was too good for prison, as if the people already in prison were lowlife scum, unlike her. The entire city of LA, including the man she tried to murder, gave Taylor a pass.   If TRUE justice had been done, Taylor wouldn't have been around to traffic Baby Beth.

Also, this.

Let's not also forget that she hit Darla, then covered the thing up because she has alcohol in her system (like, half a glass to be completely fair, but still an issue given her history) AND pushed Phoebe into the secret too. And THEN had the chutzpah to go through with a wedding to her victim's widower that only stopped because Aly when all Edward Scissorhands on the wedding dress!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

As much as I now despise the majority of these characters (Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, etc.), I think the real problem is Brad Bell.  He has them not just do horrible things, but criminal things as well, and then just doesn't want to deal with it.  He has the writers move onto the next SL because that's easier than having the characters face real consequences for anything.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

The rap against Brooke is that she uses sex to get what she wants.  But Thomas and Hauxdi, especially Hauxdilox, ALWAYS resort to sex FIRST to achieve whatever goal they have. 

Not to excuse Brooke's brand of stupid (because it did grate on my last nerve for YEARS until Taylor's hypocrisy became more blatant), but I can count on one hand the number of times she's gone out of her way to deliberately hurt or spite someone in her quest for "destiny." Sending a drink to the recovering alcoholic that pushed her out of the CEO position or moving a wedding up an hour to keep Taylor from confessing what she should have nine months before about the baby doesn't compare with that whole thing about Stephen in Paris (of which I forget the details, but wasn't it some lie about Stephen's health?) or making it look like Brooke was going back to Ridge so that Thorne could break up with her and marry Macy.

I do hope we won't see many more whoopsie destiny stories from Brooke anymore (I mean, she's damn near sixty herself now!), but I feel like Brooke has far more capacity for genuine goodness and compassion than Taylor has ever displayed. That's what's always drawn men to her, just as much as her sex appeal, if not more so.

1 minute ago, TigerLynx said:

As much as I now despise the majority of these characters (Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, etc.), I think the real problem is Brad Bell.  He has them not just do horrible things, but criminal things as well, and then just doesn't want to deal with it.  He has the writers move onto the next SL because that's easier than having the characters face real consequences for anything.

It's easy to do when you're the only head writer/EP in soapdom with job security.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

or making it look like Brooke was going back to Ridge so that Thorne could break up with her and marry Macy.

That was Eric and Ridge's plan, and yet for some reason, they don't get the constant blame Stephanie, Taylor, and Brooke do.  Eric and Ridge have the sleeping with an entire family thing as well, but once again, the guys don't get the criticism the women do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

That was Eric and Ridge's plan, and yet for some reason, they don't get the constant blame Stephanie, Taylor, and Brooke do.  Eric and Ridge have the sleeping with an entire family thing as well, but once again, the guys don't get the criticism the women do.

Oh wow, I legit never knew that! It definitely sounds like something Stephanie would have thought up, however.

42 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh wow, I legit never knew that! It definitely sounds like something Stephanie would have thought up, however.

It was unintentionally hilarious.  Stephanie had had a stroke.  Eric and Ridge were telling Taylor their idea, Taylor thought it was a bad one, but Eric played the Stephanie could have another stroke, it could kill Stephanie card (Seriously, he did), and Taylor agreed to the plan.  Then once Thorne was married to Macy, and Stephanie (amazingly recovered and back on form) found out about Brooke/Thorne, she was doing everything she could to get Thorne to stay with Macy, and not leave her for Brooke.  At which point, Eric and Ridge were like, "Stay out of it.  Let Thorne make his own choice."  {face palm}

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

It was unintentionally hilarious.  Stephanie had had a stroke.  Eric and Ridge were telling Taylor their idea, Taylor thought it was a bad one, but Eric played the Stephanie could have another stroke, it could kill Stephanie card (Seriously, he did), and Taylor agreed to the plan.  Then once Thorne was married to Macy, and Stephanie (amazingly recovered and back on form) found out about Brooke/Thorne, she was doing everything she could to get Thorne to stay with Macy, and not leave her for Brooke.  At which point, Eric and Ridge were like, "Stay out of it.  Let Thorne make his own choice."  {face palm}

Facepalm indeed.

Stephanie to her credit did her shady shit but she took her punches and stood firm, even when the family inevitably got pissed off at her. But somehow what Eric did was better because reasons. 🙄

Beth Logan dodged a bullet by not marrying that old horny goat. That he fucked Stephanie while they were dating should've been the end of any romantic notions on her end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If Vincent Irizarry is coming in a few weeks and it's not connected to Beth (unless Steffy and Ridge insist on DNA tests etc) it has to be connected to Kelly and that she's Bill's right? But good chance Steffy is pregnant so she will still have a hold on Liam so the ToD continues forever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

If Vincent Irizarry is coming in a few weeks and it's not connected to Beth (unless Steffy and Ridge insist on DNA tests etc) it has to be connected to Kelly and that she's Bill's right? But good chance Steffy is pregnant so she will still have a hold on Liam so the ToD continues forever.

No, don't say that.  Kelly is Bill's.  Steffy and Liam are over.  The triangle from hell is over.  The best thing that could come out of this SL is that Steffy/Liam/Hope are never revisited.

Does Brooke have any other look besides the narrowed eyes?  It's boring.  I hope Ridge and Brooke had more to say to those spineless selfish idiots than what was shown.  If ever there was a time, for Ridge and Brooke to go off, this is it.  Also, shouldn't Bill have something to say about Liam's child being stolen.  Granted none of these people are parent of the year, but after all these months of boredom, it's time for this SL to deliver.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4