Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Spoilers from Soaps She Knows:

B&B spoilers for Friday January 11:

• Brooke makes it clear to Ridge and Bill where her loyalties lie.
  • Reese wants to show Taylor how much he cares for her.

B&B spoilers for week of January 14:

B&B spoilers for Monday January 14:

• A woman from Reese's past comes to town as 30 Rock actress Katrina Bowden joins B&B as Florence.
  • Florence meets Taylor.
  • Liam vows to always be there for Steffy and Kelly.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday January 15:

• Reese asks Florence for a huge favor.
  • Taylor presents Steffy with an opportunity.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday January 16:

• Bill's impressed by Will's ability to turn a profit.
  • Will has questions regarding his family.
  • Steffy feels Taylor's plan will enhance their lives.

B&B spoilers for Thursday January 17:

Wyatt and Hope look back on their past when Wyatt and Sally pay Hope and Liam a visit. (I have been waiting for the Wyatt/Hope interaction).

Katie, impressed by Bill's efforts with Will, talks Thorne into letting him stay for dinner.

B&B spoilers for Friday January 18:

• Thorne feels left out as Katie, Bill, and Will interact. (Uh oh...the Batie 3.0 is looking more and more a certainty - ugh - I will never buy them as a couple when we all know Katie wants Bill defanged).
  • Sally has a special gift for Hope.

More B&B spoilers...

• Steffy revisits the idea of adoption while missing Phoebe. Taylor connects her with Florence, who has experience with adoption. She's impressed by Steffy.
  • Will wants to know if Katie still loves Bill.

Coming up on B&B...

• Thorne notices a change in Katie's attitude toward Bill.
  • Reese enlists Flo's help with his plan to keep his daughter safe.

Soap Opera Digest 2019 B&B previews:

• Hope and Liam's love and marriage will face stressors as they interact with family, and Steffy and Kelly. Consequently, there will also be more conflict between Hope and Steffy. (Of course there will be!)
  • Bill gets a chance to show his sons that he is there for them and continues to prove to Brooke that he's a changed man, though Thorne still keeps a watchful eye on his parenting of Will. Ridge resolves to put his marriage first, but he and Brooke continue to strongly disagree where Taylor's concerned.
  • With Sally still hoping to have her own fashion house despite her success at Forrester, and Wyatt having inherited Bill's sense for business, anything is possible as the two move forward in their lives together. (Here's hoping Sally gets off Wyatt's couch/bed and starts her own fashion house with Wyatt...and Bill better fork over lots of $$$).
  • Maya moves forward with her life and is proud of her cousin, Xander, who supports Zoe when Reese's past catches up with him. Emma bides her time in the background as Tiffany helps her with keeping an eye on Xander. (Poor Maya/KM deserve better than to be stuck at the kiddie table).
  • Pam works alongside Donna and seethes about Quinn remaining as Eric's wife.
  • Steffy goes to great lengths to ensure Kelly's fulfilled, and Taylor's involvement with Reese finds her someplace she never thought she'd be. Taylor continues to worry about Bill turning her in, and the 'who shot Bill?' storyline takes new twists and turns.
  • Love 5

Not sure how I feel about Batie 3.0.  I am sure that with IR's sudden departure, that the writers had to scramble to fill Katie's story.  I had read spumors that maybe Bill would end up with this new Florence who is showing up next week.  Frankly, while I thought Brill would reunite, I would like to see Bill extracted from a triangle with Katie and Brooke and involved with somebody totally new. 

If Bell can bring on a new woman, why not some new men for Katie, Brooke, etc.?  The show needs fresh blood desperately; preferably somebody in the over 40 category.

I still am not giving up hope that down the road Kelly ends up being Bill's daughter. With a caveat ... by that time, Beth is back with Liam and Hope, so Liam doesn't have to go through the heartbreak of losing another daughter.

• Love 2

On one hand HT and DD have amazing chem. The push and pull of Batie 1.0 because she was the 'ugly duckling' finding her spine and wings and he was the loner asshole finding his heart. There was a push and pull between them of how they would grow and change and be resistant to growing.

Once Brill 1.0 happened, both Bill and Katie crossed lines that really couldn't be undone but were ignored for Batie 2.0. And we got Brill 2.0 and MORE lines were crossed by Bill that makes it seem IMPOSSIBLE for Katie to ever sign up for another round. Bill straight up lied to Katie's face and called her delusional when he knew full well he had feelings for Brooke and was happy to act on them if Brooke was willing. 

I don't want to see Katie be that broken again or Bill be that cruel again. If she goes back to him, I'd wonder if Katie has a masochistic streak rather than low self-esteem that she can't quit Bill even though they eventually turn toxic due to her insecurities and his impatience.  Bill can't treat Katie like crap anymore because Will is old enough to absorb it now and react.

Katie needs a new man, fresh blood, that doesn't cower to Bill or feel threatened by him. Hire Dan Gauthier (HT's Kevin Buchanan from when she was over on OLTL) as Sally's long lost dad and let the potential sparks fly.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Frankly, while I thought Brill would reunite, I would like to see Bill extracted from a triangle with Katie and Brooke and involved with somebody totally new. 

Same here. For such a womanizing bad boy that he supposedly was, he's had only two major romances and ONSs with both Steffy and Quinn. Even boring ass waffle Liam has had a more adventurous past in show.

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

If Bell can bring on a new woman, why not some new men for Katie, Brooke, etc.?  The show needs fresh blood desperately; preferably somebody in the over 40 category

Yes, this!

I'd be fine if the show went back to focusing on the 35+ crowd anything. It's a criminal waste of Heather Tom's talents be sidelined like this. She walked from Y&R when TIIC decided Nick should be Newman's heir apparent and took the character's agency away. And KKL deserves way more than she's gotten. 32 seasons and no Emmy, in large part because she's given the same story.

Like Tobin said above, there's little room to work Batie back....he cheated on her with her sister--Twice! And then tried gaslighting her about it! And yes Katie is judgemental and a hypocrite and manipulate but I'm so over women on this show continually forgiving these fucks. If I want to see another ill-advised couple making fetch happen,  bring back Nick and Bridget. At least we'll have another brother to replace Rick as the anti-Ridge voice and someone in Hope's corner when Liam fucks off again.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Same here. For such a womanizing bad boy that he supposedly was, he's had only two major romances and ONSs with both Steffy and Quinn. Even boring ass waffle Liam has had a more adventurous past in show.

Yes, this!

I'd be fine if the show went back to focusing on the 35+ crowd anything. It's a criminal waste of Heather Tom's talents be sidelined like this. She walked from Y&R when TIIC decided Nick should be Newman's heir apparent and took the character's agency away. And KKL deserves way more than she's gotten. 32 seasons and no Emmy, in large part because she's given the same story.

Like Tobin said above, there's little room to work Batie back....he cheated on her with her sister--Twice! And then tried gaslighting her about it! And yes Katie is judgemental and a hypocrite and manipulate but I'm so over women on this show continually forgiving these fucks. If I want to see another ill-advised couple making fetch happen,  bring back Nick and Bridget. At least we'll have another brother to replace Rick as the anti-Ridge voice and someone in Hope's corner when Liam fucks off again.

This does boggle the mind.

I would much rather pick up where this left off than revisit Batie but whatever!

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko1_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko2_250.gif

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko3_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko4_250.gif

Hope needs her father right now and Katie needs someone besides another trip back to the same well.

• Love 10
On 1/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, CountryGirl said:

Pam works alongside Donna and seethes about Quinn remaining as Eric's wife.

Of this entire load of crap, this is the story line I dread the most. I want Eric & Quinn to stay happy, and just have different adventures and conflicts. I like Donna and want to see her have some story, just not this crap. And Pam only works for me in very small doses. When she's like this I want to see her smashed like a bug on a windshield. And I'd rather not feel that way about her.

• Love 7
On 1/11/2019 at 3:25 PM, CountryGirl said:

This does boggle the mind.

I would much rather pick up where this left off than revisit Batie but whatever!

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko1_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko2_250.gif

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko3_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko4_250.gif

Hope needs her father right now and Katie needs someone besides another trip back to the same well.

Totally agree, makes me sick that Zoe, sorry don’t even know her name, gets more air time then HT!  

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Annmarie1111 said:

Totally agree, makes me sick that Zoe, sorry don’t even know her name, gets more air time then HT!  

It can also be an issue of money, as veterans and bigger names cost more per episode than a no-named n00b. I remember when ATWT was on life support that they started cutting back on screentime for their veteran characters. Martha Bryne was even willing to take a paycut as long as she had the same about of episodes, and walked because the studio chose to pull a passive-aggressive move of posting a casting call without discussing it first. And then, there's all the shit that both Jill "#1 Steve Burton Fangirl" Phelps and now Malcolm Young has pulled on Y&R's older actors, like Doug Davidson's unceremonial firing.

It sticks out a bit more on B&B because the cast is so small and until recently had the opposite problem of leaning on its veteran cast too much (IE, all the Steph versus Brooke fights well into the 2010s until Flannery's retirement).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

It can also be an issue of money, as veterans and bigger names cost more per episode than a no-named n00b. I remember when ATWT was on life support that they started cutting back on screentime for their veteran characters. Martha Bryne was even willing to take a paycut as long as she had the same about of episodes, and walked because the studio chose to pull a passive-aggressive move of posting a casting call without discussing it first. And then, there's all the shit that both Jill "#1 Steve Burton Fangirl" Phelps and now Malcolm Young has pulled on Y&R's older actors, like Doug Davidson's unceremonial firing.

It sticks out a bit more on B&B because the cast is so small and until recently had the opposite problem of leaning on its veteran cast too much (IE, all the Steph versus Brooke fights well into the 2010s until Flannery's retirement).

Very true, I never thought of the salary issue.

• Love 2

I still think Ingo R would've worked as a Nick Marone recast - along with his son Jack, aged up to his teens and becoming the source of a more logical tug-of-war between his mothers, Taylor and Brooke. Nick would fit the bill perfectly since he also has a brotherly rivalry with Ridge and pre-existing relationships with both Brooke and Katie (and that would've saved Thorne from turning into the latest guy who's bedded all three Logan sisters).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Aymery said:

(and that would've saved Thorne from turning into the latest guy who's bedded all three Logan sisters).

That ship already sailed a decade ago, I think...TIIC never brought it up, but I remember him and Katie having a short-lived thing until Thorne and Felicia decided to act like stupid children about the Donna/ Eric thing and nearly burned her in the sauna.

Thorne/Katie weren't nearly as godawful as Katie/Ridge which is the second-least favorite pairing for Ridge but I'm still more than happy to let them divorce off screen and have Will and Bill go back to having a relationship.

• Love 1

B&B February Sweeps from SOD:

Hope and Liam feel a connection to Steffy's adopted baby. I wonder why.

Steffy names the baby Phoebe. Because of course she does.

Hope returns to work. And hopefully because she's ready.

Zoe becomes suspicious, confronts Florence, and along with Xander, begins to put the pieces together of what her father has done. Go, Zoe!

Katie plans a romantic Valentine's Day for Thorne, but he shocks her with a bombshell. Bye, Ingo!

Sally and Wyatt celebrate Valentine's Day in the bedroom. Well, it is Valentine's Day.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Zoe becomes suspicious, confronts Florence, and along with Xander, begins to put the pieces together of what her father has done. Go, Zoe!

FTR, I deeply resent the show making me root for any of these lame, useless character in a lazy attempt to raise their stock. No. All of them can go the hell away and fuck off along with every single Rosales family member on Y&R.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Sally and Wyatt celebrate Valentine's Day in the bedroom. Well, it is Valentine's Day.

Just swap in Katie's name and we got the same thing last year.

As much as I have issue with Wyatt, DB deserves better than pop up episodes of romping with Sally.  Unless the actor wants a reduced work load, give him a STORY and not cameo appearances.

Edited to add: He may be getting story afterall. B&B is looking to recast Thomas.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I am all for a triangle with a female as cool as Sally in the center. Hopefully it is the only triangle that the show will do for the next few months.

Ha! Fat chance of that one!

But as awesome as it would be to see an actual decent human being in the middle of a triangle, that ship with Thomas should have hopefully sailed. I mean, he left her for Caroline twice, and it's been long overdue for Wyatt to have his love life separate from his brother's leftovers. There are so many stories they could be doing with a steady couple like what Taylor and Ridge had back when Hunter Tylo's contract made them work around getting divorced every six months for conflict, but they won't.

Edited by Anna Yolei
2 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Zoe and Emma are besties now ?

I vote for more juggling clown guy.

That's what's bothered me about this show. Women (rarely men) who have been bitter enemies, inexplicably become best friends with no explanation. Like Steffy and Ivy.  Ivy, understandably, should have a permanent restraining order again Hauxdi.  Instead, Ivy enthusiastically plans the Steam destination wedding.

I vote for seeing what tricks that cute white dog can perform.

• Love 5
On 1/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Ha! Fat chance of that one!

But as awesome as it would be to see an actual decent human being in the middle of a triangle, that ship with Thomas should have hopefully sailed. I mean, he left her for Caroline twice, and it's been long overdue for Wyatt to have his love life separate from his brother's leftovers. There are so many stories they could be doing with a steady couple like what Taylor and Ridge had back when Hunter Tylo's contract made them work around getting divorced every six months for conflict, but they won't.

If Thomas ain't back for Sally then who is he back for? Hope? Maya?

I'm down with Wyatt/Sally/Thomas if only because it's 'fresh' in terms of story. But since this would be a recast Thomas and PF then not sure if the chemistry with Sally is going to be any kind of draw for viewers. We'll see!

• Love 2

Spoilers!

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/534324/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-february-4-8/

B&B spoilers for week of February 4:

B&B spoilers for Monday February 4:

Hope holds the baby Steffy adopted for the first time.

Zoe is stunned by Reese's announcement about their future.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday February 5:

Ridge has questions for Steffy and Taylor.

While searching her father's apartment, Zoe encounters Florence.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday February 6:

Zoe wants answers from Flo.

Brooke drops in on Steffy and has questions about Taylor's connection to the adopted baby's birth mother.

There's a new face at Forrester Creations when Kelleth Cuthbert, the Golden Globes' Fiji Water Girl, appears on B&B as a model named Raine.

B&B spoilers for Thursday February 7:

Wyatt and Sally notice the resemblance between Kelly and Phoebe.

Liam breaks down to Hope, confessing his guilty feelings over Beth's death.

B&B spoilers for Friday February 8:

Zoe visits Flo again, and this time there are explosive results.

Hope wants to visit Steffy's new baby again.

More B&B spoilers...

The instant connection Hope feels with Steffy's adoptive baby, who is actually her own presumed-dead daughter, takes away the grief and loss she's been feeling for the first time.

Zoe believes Reese is in trouble or is guilty of foul play. Florence remains conflicted.

Coming up on B&B...

Zoe begins to piece together the puzzle of what happened with Hope's baby.

Hope feels overwhelmingly happy when holding Steffy's baby.

B&B February Sweeps from SOD:

Hope and Liam feel a connection to Steffy's adopted baby. Liam vows to be a good husband to Hope and a good father and support for Steffy, Kelly, and the new baby, which may be easier said than done.

Hope returns to work at Forrester Creations and is welcomed by Brooke and Ridge.

Zoe becomes suspicious after Reese flees Los Angeles, confronts Florence, and, along with Xander, does some detective work and begins to put the pieces together.

Katie plans a romantic Valentine's Day for Thorne, but he shocks her with a bombshell.

Sally and Wyatt celebrate Valentine's Day in the bedroom.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Zoe becomes suspicious after Reese flees Los Angeles, confronts Florence, and, along with Xander, does some detective work and begins to put the pieces together.

Again, to reiterate: I hate Bell for trying to make fetch happen with these two. I. Do. Not. Care. Even if I'd rather they be the heroes over Steffy and her idiot mother, I'd rather they just GO. I hate saying that when black characters are so few and far between, but geez.

I guess I should just be grateful that it's not Nicole and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende pulling this Scooby Doo mystery stuff. Or Emma. :|

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

I guess I should just be grateful that it's not Nicole and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende pulling this Scooby Doo mystery stuff. Or Emma.

Emma would have probably zigged when she should have zagged :)

• Love 6

ITA. Of all people, why have the worst actors on the show be the ones to solve this mystery?  I guess it could be worse, and yeah, Zzzzencole or Emma and her teeny bopper friend.

Why not Sally and Wyatt? Better would be Bridge because it would put Sludge in a real pickle and cause major tension between him and Brooke, maybe even to the point of breaking up?  PLEASE??? Let him go back to Lippy and they both leave the show.

I guess that now there is no hope whatsoever that Kelly is Bill's child. Major disappointment. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Annmarie1111 said:

Can someone please answer a question.....Why does Steffy/JMW wear a wig?  It is so awful and from what I remember her own hair is very pretty..

I thought many women on TV wear wigs for protection because the heat from styling and the studio lights would kill their natural hair.  I just don't know why her wigs look so big & heavy.  She should have the neck of a linebacker for having to support that thing!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I thought many women on TV wear wigs for protection because the heat from styling and the studio lights would kill their natural hair.  I just don't know why her wigs look so big & heavy.  She should have the neck of a linebacker for having to support that thing!

Thanks for the feedback 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I thought many women on TV wear wigs for protection because the heat from styling and the studio lights would kill their natural hair. 

That's exactly it. A few, like KKL, do not and the story of Stephanie's haircut from Sally was specifically done because Flannery was sick and tired of the wigs. But if people didn't do that, they you end up with poor Ashley Jones's fried looking hair from all the bleaching she did for six years as Bridget.

That said, the ones on Steffy are just so damn fake and ridiculous looking. Like, you can look at videos on YouTube from black women who make theirs look natural and flat despite many of us having thick hair underneath (except for me. I did my own weaves for two years while in Japan until I could come back stateside and pay people to do it right because I hated most of the girls in berthing. But I digress).

But I'll take her current hair over the terrible harsh ombre from 2015!

• Love 5

I am glad that KKL has left her hair alone. The cut really suits her and she's also toned down the color. It's been looking great lately.  I was holding my breath because the past two times, KKL has cut her hair, she's let it grow back long immediately. 

I think that Rena Sofer and Heather Tom don't wear wigs.  They must have strong hair. 

Steffy's hair has always been a hot mess. 

Yeah. Ashley Jones should have worn a wig. 

At least Taylor has a new wig. This one looks a little better than the ashy blonde one she had when she first came back to the show. I'm not saying that middle-aged women can't sport long curly hair, but I think a shorter sleeker 'do would also benefit HTy.  The current wig makes her look like she's trying to hard to look younger.

• Love 5

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

B&B spoilers for Monday February 25:

Liam and Steffy become seriously concerned about Hope as she pushes them to be together.

Wyatt's thrilled after striking a deal with his father.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday February 26:

Wyatt shares a close moment with Sally while role-playing how they'll negotiate with Bill.

Hope's grand gesture stuns Liam and Steffy.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday February 27:

Bill reiterates his dedication to putting his family back together.

Quinn and Eric learn Wyatt and Sally are leaving Forrester Creations.

B&B spoilers for Thursday February 28:

Zoe confronts Flo when she finds her working at Bikini Bar.

Bill has a curveball for Wyatt and Sally with regard to Spectra Fashions.

B&B spoilers for Friday March 1:

Flo's rattled after overhearing Hope talking with Katie.

Liam seeks advice from Wyatt.

More B&B spoilers...

Liam works to save his marriage to Hope.

Sally and Wyatt celebrate the return of her fashion house.

Coming up on B&B...

Zoe interrupts a crucial moment between Hope and Florence.

Wyatt supports his brother and promises Liam things will improve.

Ummm...Flo didn't leave town???

• Love 2

Next week's spoilers:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/535977/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-march-4-8/

B&B spoilers for the week of March 4:

B&B spoilers for Monday March 4:

Flo's rattled after overhearing Hope talking with Katie.

Liam seeks advice from Wyatt.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday March 5:

Hope is introduced to Florence by Zoe.

Wyatt feels Liam should consider Hope's request regarding Steffy and the girls.

Spoiler speculation! 

Wyatt and Flo’s secret connection and what might happen.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday March 6:

Flo and Wyatt cross paths and revisit their past.

Liam senses something is off after Hope reveals she met Phoebe's birth mother through Zoe.

B&B spoilers for Thursday March 7:

Things heat up between Xander and Zoe.

After running into his old acquaintance, Flo, Wyatt invites her to join him, Sally, Hope and Liam for dinner.

B&B spoilers for Friday March 8:

Flo is tempted to come clean with Hope due to her guilty feelings.

Taylor weighs in on Liam, Hope, and Steffy's situation.

Hope feels a bond with Florence after discussing what it feels like to lose a child.

Zoe interrupts a crucial moment between Hope and Florence.

Wyatt supports his brother and promises Liam things will improve.

Florence and Wyatt were in love in the past as high school sweethearts, but he and his mother had to leave town in the middle of the night without a chance for them to even say goodbye.

Coming up on B&B...

Zoe loses it upon discovering that Flo spent time with Hope and Liam.

Sally's off the cuff remark could lead someone toward the truth about Phoebe.

Flo tells Reese she can no longer keep his secret.

Steffy reaches a big decision about the future.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

And now suddenly things get interesting!

Flo is Wyatt's ex and they have unfinished business? Now we know why she's getting a mom- for Quinn to have a part in the story.

Now can it be revealed she gave up Wyatt's kid for adoption after he left? 

Hell, I'd take Deacon being her dad. Hope having a sister who has unintentionally done her dirty but really wants to make up for it would be great. It'd be especially awesome if Flo stands up to Steffy on her sister's behalf instead of being awed by her or kiss her ass.

Nice twist, show!

• Love 7

Hopefully , this squelches the spumours that Deacon is Flo's father (see main discussion thread). The world can't be that small. 

Just because the reveal of Flo's alleged paternity doesn't appear to be slated to happen in early March, that doesn't mean it won't happen.

The announcement about the impending arrival of Denise Richards in early April included a hint that Flo's mommy has big secrets. Wouldn't it be interesting if she turns out to be an outside child of Brooke's father? Surprise! A new Logan sister and a new aunt and cousin for Hope. Heretofore unknown siblings and children springing up via retcon is a longstanding soap tradition.

• Love 3

Yeah, unknown siblings and long lost loves appearing out of nowhere are soap staples and ones I'm a-okay with. If Wyatt's high school sweetheart gives Hope a sister (or new relation of some kind) and Quinn/Sally more air time, so much the better. 

This show has been in desperate need of new characters (NOT interns) for quite a while. I might have preferred a new man or two as well but this works to shake up the canvas. I'm looking forward to it. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, tessaray said:

If Wyatt's high school sweetheart gives Hope a sister (or new relation of some kind) and Quinn/Sally more air time, so much the better. 

I agree.  However, my biggest fear is that all this will do is create a Wyatt-Flo-Sally triangle.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I agree.  However, my biggest fear is that all this will do is create a Wyatt-Flo-Sally triangle.  

Thomas is coming back soon so it’ll be a love rectangle actually.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

Better than anything Hope-Liam-Steffy related IMO. I'm so done with that triangle.

Thing is once Flo's role in Phoebeth's trafficking comes to light she'll have a tough road to hoe with either Wyatt or Thomas since both love and care for Hope and Steffy.

The only thing to keep Flo viable for Wyatt is something along the lines of if she had his kid and gave it up for adoption AND that Quinn knew about it but kept if from him because she didn't want him to be with Flo because she felt he could do better and deserved better. I could also see Quinn choosing to believe that Wyatt wasn't the father because she was determined to believe Flo was lying to try to trap him. This would bring back to the forefront how insidiously intertwined Quinn was in Wyatt's life and pathologically co-dependent they were. And if she cost him the chance to be a father to his own kid it's a nice parallel of how Bill was absent from his own life. With Bill it was a combination of his telling Quinn he didn't want to play daddy and Quinn choosing not to tell Bill she kept Wyatt but with Wyatt it would be his own mother cutting him out of his own child's life and that is some Fuller drama I can get behind.

• Love 2

This week's spoilers:

B&B spoilers for Monday March 11:

Sally observes, to Wyatt, that Hope and Florence were pregnant at the same time and neither has their baby.

Zoe confronts Flo about accepting a dinner invitation to Wyatt's house and is appalled to learn of their connection.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday March 12:

Reese tries to convince Zoe and Flo not to reveal the baby switch.

Wyatt reiterates his commitment to Sally and her new business.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday March 13:

Liam and Hope are stunned to learn of Steffy's future plans.

Donna and Justin recruit Sally and Wyatt to help get Bill and Katie back together.

B&B spoilers for Thursday March 14:

Taylor thinks Steffy should fight to put her family back together, not for Hope and Liam's marriage.

At Il Giardino, Bill and Katie realize they've been set up.

B&B spoilers for Friday March 15:

The Logan and Spencer families welcome family members home as Matthew Atkinson joins B&B as Thomas and Henry Joseph Samiri appears on B&B as Douglas.

Bill feels guilty about the lie he told Thomas regarding Caroline.

More B&B spoilers...

Sally's off the cuff remark could lead someone toward the truth about Phoebe.

Hope spends time with Douglas.

Sally and Thomas come face-to-face.

Hope is devastated by Steffy's decision to leave with the babies.

Coming up on B&B...

Ridge and Taylor share a kiss, which is witnessed by Brooke.

Katie begins to see Bill as the man she first fell in love with.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ByTor said:

Bill feels guilty about the lie he told Thomas regarding Caroline.

Well he should, but that egg needs to go on Steffy's face, too and she and Thomas better have it out as well, is all I'm saying.

Also *facepalm* at Batie. If they're going back to that tired ass well, can they just keep them together this time?

Speaking of ill-fated pairings:

14 hours ago, ByTor said:

Ridge and Taylor share a kiss, which is witnessed by Brooke.

OH GOD NO GROSS 😡

I'm curious in a rubbernecking sort of way how this Ridge and Taylor will play off together romantically. Ronn's Ridge was always the more playful of the two while Taylor was the grounding force, but they both come off as sticks in the mud at very best.

I'd feel sorry for Brooke but she took his ass back after the Quinn bullshit, so that's her fuckup there. Cue the single tear close ups!

• Love 4