Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bridget definitely could pair with Bill

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

No more of her with Brooke's leftovers, ever. I don't care if Bill is the first person in B&B history to ever fully be over Brooke Logan's milkshake, she still deserves better. Recast Owen if they need to. Hell, pair her with Wyatt, even. Or Xander. Not Bill. Nope. Noooooo.

I am glad she's back for a visit, though. 

• Love 4

I'm guessing that the very special family event with either be Lope attempted wedding #8797863 or the birth of the Lope spawn. Maybe we are in for another BBB (Big Bear Birth) and Bridget has to deliver the baby. 

• Love 2

I wish Bridget was going to be back full time.  I wonder what she really thinks about her idiot family.

I want to see the scene where Steffy asks Hope to marry Liam.  That is going to be hilarious.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

I wonder if Bridget will have any good advice for Hope.  Like don't listen to mom, and buy into her destiny crap.  That never ends well for anyone.

Will they remember how close Bridget was to Steffy, Phoebe and Thomas?

There's a spoiler that Liam will be angry that Steffy does something he should have done himself.  I wonder if it's Steffy giving Hope a ring, and asking her to marry Liam.  That could be Steffy's final fuck you to Liam.  Steffy not only makes the decision that ends the triangle when she ditches Liam, she also puts a nail in its coffin by literally handing Liam off to Hope.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Here's hoping that she and Hope have the story they deserve as they deal with Hope being Deacon's kid and the complicated feelings and relationship they must have.

I don't think Bridget would ever feel conflicted about her feelings about Hope. First, Hope is her sister and she loves her. And secondly, despite being married to him, Deacon was not the great love of Bridget's life and she is frankly relieved that she is not connected after all these years.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

There's a spoiler that Liam will be angry that Steffy does something he should have done himself.  I wonder if it's Steffy giving Hope a ring, and asking her to marry Liam. 

I did see a photo floating around cyberspace of that. TBH, if their history didn't have so much bad blood--and they hadn't been raised as sisters for all practical purposes--I'd be all for Steffy and Hope going for each other, like GL's Otalia.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I don't think Bridget would ever feel conflicted about her feelings about Hope. First, Hope is her sister and she loves her. And secondly, despite being married to him, Deacon was not the great love of Bridget's life and she is frankly relieved that she is not connected after all these years.

Back during the Brooke/Nick/Bridget fiasco, when Bridget sensed the both of them growing closer again, she mentioned that it took her a long time to accept Hope as her sister and that she still struggled with it (this was about three years out from Hope's birth in real time).

While Bridget has the patience of Job and the forgiveness of a saint and would never hold those circumstances against Hope, there was so much wasted potential. I know Bridget had her own plot with Owen and Logan's paternity when Matula first showed up, but they could've done....something with some internal conflict. Or perhaps more befitting to her nature, maybe have Bridget be more protective and cautious of Hope as she turned 18 and Hope doesn't get it until she learns the truth.

But I literally only remember them having like six scenes together ever, and three of those were during AJ's guest stints once she was off contract.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I wish Bridget was going to be back full time.  I wonder what she really thinks about her idiot family.

Until and unless there's a viable romantic pairing for her or they need her to play momma to a teenage Logan, Bridget won't be back, sadly. She's related to nearly everyone, Wyatt and Liam are way too young and Bill....just, no. And as someone pointed out in the other thread, Bell won't let black men be leads, so...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

No more of her with Brooke's leftovers, ever. I don't care if Bill is the first person in B&B history to ever fully be over Brooke Logan's milkshake, she still deserves better. Recast Owen if they need to. Hell, pair her with Wyatt, even. Or Xander. Not Bill. Nope. Noooooo.

I am glad she's back for a visit, though. 

There aren't enough 'no's' in English or any other language to fight the thought of Bill and Bridget.  I'm sure that Bell is going to want to try and rehabilitate $Bill since being exposed to Hauxdi's fool's gold cooter took him BEYOND the dark side but not Bridget.  No. Nope. NO.

• Love 1

Bridget deserves better than any of the idiot men on this show.

I read a spoiler that has me thinking Brad Bell stepped in again, and ruined yet another storyline.  I hope this spoiler is wrong:  Steffy tells Liam and Hope they should be together, and she's sorry for interfering in their relationship.  Steffy is still in love with Liam.  - This means the triangle from Hell will not only never die, it won't even be over for two seconds.  I hate Bell.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

read a spoiler that has me thinking Brad Bell stepped in again, and ruined yet another storyline.  I hope this spoiler is wrong:  Steffy tells Liam and Hope they should be together, and she's sorry for interfering in their relationship.  Steffy is still in love with Liam. 

f5a95980-3b4d-4be3-8954-19c997503d20.jpg

The only surprise us that Steffy actually apologized for wronging a dirty Logan. But so long as Liam draws breath on this show, neither one will be out of his orbit.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Highlight Hollywood spoilers

Week of August 6-10
• One diva takes her own destiny in her hands.
• Another diva is shaken to the core by her nemesis’s new found power.
• Liam and Bill have it out, but it doesn’t end the way either man expects.

Monday, August 6 - Episode 7897
• Liam becomes upset when Steffy does something for Hope that he should have done himself.
• Emma confronts Thorne about hiring Zoe as a new model and asks that he reconsider.

Tuesday, August 7 - Episode 7898
• Hope confesses her biggest fear to Liam which prompts them both to make a big decision.
• Steffy leads a dress-rehearsal for a re-boot of the Bedroom line at Forrester Creations.

Wednesday, August 8 - Episode 7899
• Liam sets Bill straight about his life and his family, including Steffy and Baby Kelly.
• Ridge expresses his pride in Steffy for taking control of her own destiny.

Thursday, August 9 - Episode 7900
• Emma fights her jealousy while Zoe bonds with Pam over their love of animals.
• Bill pleads with Liam for forgiveness before warning him to be careful of making the same choices he did.

Friday, August 10 - Episode 7901
• Steffy delivers news to Hope and Liam that will affect all of their futures.
• Brooke and Ridge make a pact to stay out of their daughter’s lives and put more passion into their own relationship.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Brooke and Ridge make a pact to stay out of their daughter’s lives and put more passion into their own relationship.

5b6526f91b6dd_gotdonramsaymeme.jpg.fa17fd3fccfc44ff603c341fecacbffc.jpg

God, is that a fucking promise?!

And why has it taken till 2018 for anyone to realize they are way too involved in their kids' lives? Better late than never, I guess.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

As long a we don't have to watch it, I'm good.

For real.  In a perfect world, Brooke would lance that festering sore that Ridge Forrester has turned into in the hands of TK, but I guess that's not going to happen.

• Love 4

I agree. TK has completed and permanently ruined Ridge.  I wish the spumors I read on YT about Ridge being killed off were true!  If TK accepted the role then decided he either didn't like it, wasn't cut out for it, or didn't like his older age-appropriate leading ladies, then he should have either sucked it up and done a better job or proactively left. I can't stand him.

• Love 7
On 8/4/2018 at 3:35 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I agree. TK has completed and permanently ruined Ridge.  I wish the spumors I read on YT about Ridge being killed off were true!  If TK accepted the role then decided he either didn't like it, wasn't cut out for it, or didn't like his older age-appropriate leading ladies, then he should have either sucked it up and done a better job or proactively left. I can't stand him.

I understand an actor and the role an actor plays are different, but TK inserts such a snotty attitude as Ridge that it makes me wonder if he's like that in real life as well.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kymmi said:

I don't dislike TK (I've enjoyed some of his other work), but I can't see him as Ridge.  His name is Ridge, but he isn't Ridge, if that makes any sense.

Join the club.

This recast is definitely a case of being careful what you wish for. Ronn Moss was terrible at acting but Kaye only seems to operate on hate boner mode all the time.

• Love 6

So Steffy and Brooke don't want him, Liam and Wyatt have told him deuces so Bill decides to busy himself interfering in Katie's life to pick a fight with what he calls 'Forrester Lite'. Just who should Katie be with, Bill? Also it's not like Thatie are engaged or anything. They're taking it slower than most on this show. I suppose I should just be happy we're seeing two characters that normally don't have scenes together bump heads. 

• Love 4

Fuck me running, they're just not even trying at this point. *Why* would Katie want Bill at this point?

b95011b4-b8de-4c13-992a-4b080a2c4cb9.thumb.jpg.ed94b72c906b924ec26b07edc36f9230.jpg

And why does Bill want to start a pissing contest over a wife who we're now supposed to believe was at best a second choice before Her Royal Skankness Queen Stephanie II?

UGGGGGGGGGGH

• Love 3

Things are going way too smoothly for Lope. Either this baby dies or Hope has a health crisis ala Caroline 1.0 and Liam is a single dad by this time next year.

After all their failed attempts to be legally wed, I almost wish it were that than to have another canceled wedding attempt. At least that will be new.

As for Brooke and Taylor, we've come full circle. Steffy threw cake on Hope at Taylor's wedding to Whip and now Taylor's throwing cake on Brooke at Hope's.

The blonde on Hunter Tylo is growing on me, I'll give her that.

Taylor is true trash.  Her daughter asks for her support and she can't suppress her true guttersnipe nature for a few hours.  But the slattern doesn't fall far from the tree.  I'm sure Steffy knew her mother would act the fool; that's why she took her.  So Steffy can give yet another 'can't we all get along' speech while her mother, the killer, shows her ass all over Brooke's house.  KLASSY!

• Love 6

I realize that this is almost a no-never-mind, as my sister always said, but could they please do something, anything with Hopeless’ hair? That goopy, overprocessed hair makes me nuts in today’s world when young women wear clean, shiny hair. Granted it all looks the same but at least it looks clean and shiny. 

• Love 1

Please tell me that isn't the same recycled wedding dress on Hope. Same ring, same dress, same waste of air groom. Pitiful. Aren't these people supposed to be wealthy? Why are the weddings almost always done on the cheap?

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Please tell me that isn't the same recycled wedding dress on Hope. Same ring, same dress, same waste of air groom. Pitiful. Aren't these people supposed to be wealthy? Why are the weddings almost always done on the cheap?

They just wasted a location shoot on Steam's wedding last year. Interestingly they didn't do a Monte Carlo location shoot like they usually do for when the cast goes to pick up their Golden Nymph award so money must be tiiiiiiight. Guess Ingo and Courtney Hope and bringing back Taylor broke the bank! Hope and Liam are having a staycation honeymoon in Brooke's cottage. Maybe they'll take a babymoon later this year.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If I'd been a wedding guest at Lope's last attempt at a wedding and were now attending this one...well, I would think no matter what it's pretty pathetic that she's marrying him, but if she went and bought herself a new dress for it I'd probably view that as even more pathetic than recycling her wedding dress. At least wearing the same dress hints at some sort of self-awareness that their weddings have usually gone south and this one very well could too, so why compound it by adding another wedding dress to her stack? Buying a brand-new dress when her last is just a few weeks old would scream full-on delusional to me.

• Love 6

Buying a brand-new dress when her last is just a few weeks old would scream full-on delusional to me.

But Hope's last dress isn't a few weeks old, it's years old. Brooke's already worn it, or at least the pre-modified version of it. And I know B&B isn't trying to pretend like the dress is an heirloom or something since only a fraction of a generation has passed between ownership. Plus, wedding dresses like are a dime a dozen for Brooke anyway. It's not like she would necessarily cherish this one over the eleventy thousand previous ones.

• Love 2

It's still the one she wore just a few weeks ago, and new in that it was modified for her. I still think as embarrassing as it is for her to recycle her last dress it's even more embarrassing to get a new one. There is no non-embarrassing option as the entire situation is inherently embarrassing to begin with, but if I were a guest watching her trot out in another dress just weeks after her last wedding blew up, I'm not sure I could stop myself from rolling all over the floor laughing. And I would definitely bring it up for decades to come as something to mock. Getting another wedding dress in this situation just seems to me like trying to pretend that their last wedding didn't just blow up a few weeks ago, but people are going to remember that regardless, so better to just implicitly acknowledge the elephant in the room.

• Love 4

I wonder if Hope ever considered that getting married in one of Brooke's retread wedding gowns might be a jinx?  (I know that Lope weddings in general, have a doomed track record, but why press it?) LOL!  And wasn't that the Brill dress? Double whammy, although Bridge dresses aren't much better as far as ensuring a lasting union goes ... 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wonder if Hope ever considered that getting married in one of Brooke's retread wedding gowns might be a jinx?  (I know that Lope weddings in general, have a doomed track record, but why press it?) LOL!  And wasn't that the Brill dress? Double whammy, although Bridge dresses aren't much better as far as ensuring a lasting union goes ... 

ITA...FWIW, it's supposedly made from the last Bridge wedding although it looks nothing like it. 

• Love 3

Source:
http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/08/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-aug-27-31-brooke-shocks-the-family-hopes-heart-is-broken-bill-threatens-katie/

Monday August 27, 2018 Episode 7912
Zoe makes Quinn an offer and then bargains with Xander when he suggests she go easy on Emma.
Furious at the suggestion, Dollar Bill declares to Katie and Thorne that they will not take custody of Will.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 Episode 7913
Searching for Liam to attend her ultrasound appointment, Hope finds him with Steffy and Kelly.
Thorne uses Will’s hesitation to spend time with his father as ammunition against Bill.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 Episode 7914
Bill promises to use Katie’s alcoholic past against her when his attempts at reason don’t work.
Arriving at her ultrasound appointment, Hope realizes that Liam knows Dr. Phillips because of Steffy.

Thursday, August 30, 2018 Episode 7915
Brooke disagrees with Quinn, Ridge and Thorne’s assessment of Bill and defends his right to Will.
Hope finds herself alone with her ultrasound picture when Liam leaves to help Steffy with Kelly.

Friday, August 31, 2018 Episode3 7916
Bill vows to an unwavering Katie that she has started a war that she will most definitely lose.
Brooke gets Hope to open up about her feelings regarding Liam and Steffy’s current relationship.

Not getting why Hope is upset Liam is split between her and Steffy/Kelly. Kelly is a baby, not a teen. She's Liam's firstborne and so yeah, he's gonna go spend time with her, be called away because of her, and yup, have to prioritize between the baby that is here and the baby that's on the way. She can't have been so dim as to believe that she and unborn Wafflette would be his focus 100% of the time.

I love how people take Quinn seriously about parenting or bad parents/people when she's an un-prosecuted rapists, kidnapper, attempted murderer. 

Still not getting the Zoe/Xander/Emma storyline as these are 3 characters unrelated to anyone of significance on the canvas (Justin is a henchman and Maya and Nicole are MIA). It's filler with no consequences.  All they needed to do was make Xander Thorne's long lost son with Zoe as his con girlfriend as they infiltrate Forrester with Xander using Emma as cover. Or swap Xander out for a SORASED Dino. As it stands, it's a snooze.

• Love 4

thetvwatercooler.com Spoilers

Thorne makes his love for Katie clear to her.
Hope rushes to the hospital.
Ridge has an announcement.
◾Bill turns to Brooke about his issues and makes a request.

Maybe Hope goes to meet Liam & Steffy there cause its about baby Kelly & they find out that she's really $Bills kid.

As to Thorne & Ridge....I just don't really GAS, ya know? Ugh.

Guess that puts me on Bill's side? WTH? How'd that happen Show?

• Love 6

◾Brooke and Steffy have a heated argument.
◾Xander has a surprise for Emma.
◾Ridge wants a truce.
◾Brooke and Bill meet again to discuss the situation with Katie.
◾Thorne has a very important question.

So Brooke was jettisoned from the Steam/Still drama to sit on the sidelines with Ridge for whatever reason instead of being the betrayed wife and confronting the 2.0 of her nemesis in the form of her namesake grandaughter, but she's now right back in the Bill sphere making pacts with him behind Ridge and Katie's backs to screw up those two relationships because....? ::shakes head::

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

◾Brooke and Steffy have a heated argument.
◾Xander has a surprise for Emma.
◾Ridge wants a truce.
◾Brooke and Bill meet again to discuss the situation with Katie.
◾Thorne has a very important question.

So Brooke was jettisoned from the Steam/Still drama to sit on the sidelines with Ridge for whatever reason instead of being the betrayed wife and confronting the 2.0 of her nemesis in the form of her namesake grandaughter, but she's now right back in the Bill sphere making pacts with him behind Ridge and Katie's backs to screw up those two relationships because....? ::shakes head::

It looks like Hope and Liam don't lose their baby if Hope is back at the office arguing with Hauxdilox.  The promo on that website was hysterical.  Bell is so desperate to make Hauxdilox a saint she's going to develop stigmata soon.  Forrester is her lifeline?  I thought her precious baby Kelly was her lifeline.  Or is that only when Liam is around to catch her performance? 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm so not here for Brooke betraying her sister a third time, no matter how little I enjoy Katie's character or how I look forward to Ridge's head exploding once he finds out.

Nor am I here for Brooke going back to Bill after all that's happened. Fuck no.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Nor am I here for Brooke going back to Bill after all that's happened. Fuck no.

Why/how would she go back to Bill? He hasn't changed his ways regarding how he treats his sons. If Steffy were to snap her fingers, he'd come running. If Katie hadn't broken things off with Wyatt, he'd be barricading the altar himself to prevent the wedding. The only way I see her dumping Ridge to take up with Bill is if he got custody and she reunited with him to watch over Will.

But really, unless Joe Lando stays on, who is there for Brooke?