Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Do they have no other purpose to use Carter for other than prop duty? Has Carter ever shared a scene with either of those two in the last eleven years?!

I am sure he performed a wedding ceremony or two for each of them at one point or another.

• LOL 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Aymery said:

also because it would really justify Li's pure rage towards Poppy.

But don't forget that Li also had some threatening words towards Luna. The pure rage would make more sense if it was Li's husband who Poppy had the affair with, potentially making him Luna's father. 

And if that were the case, there would also be more drama between Poppy and Luna, especially since there is already tension between them over Poppy's happy pills.

Edited by Soapy Goddess
  • Like 1
(edited)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 18:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 18:

Hope gives Thomas an answer to his marriage proposal.  Luna tells Bill about her frustration not knowing who her father is.  Poppy makes a big request to Finn.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 19:

Hope’s decision causes emotional fallout from the Logans and Forresters,  Steffy’s anger at Hope reaches an all-time high.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 20:

Carter attempts to convince Liam that Thomas has changed.  Their feud reignites when Hope stands up to Steffy.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 21:

Bold & Beautiful will be preempted for CBS’ March Madness.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 22:

Bold & Beautiful will be preempted for CBS’ March Madness.

Thursday's & Friday's episodes sound like they'll be the best of the week 😂  

Edited by ByTor
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Checking out the spoilers apparently the Forrester men are going with full on delusional next week. 

Thomas reels to Ridge about how Hope blindsided him.

Blindsided?  How is Hope sticking to the exact same thing she's said every single time you've brought up getting married blindsiding you? You blindsided her by springing another proposal on her before she told you she was ready for it, and then storming out in anger when she gave you the same answer she's been giving you. 

Ridge demands answers from Hope while Brooke defends her.

Dude, you're the one who convinced your son to do this shit, when Hope has been clear that she's not ready yet. You want answers from someone? Ask yourself why you keep pushing this relationship. (Spoiler alert, it's probably because you figure if he has Hope locked down, your son won't go all psycho, and you can shove all responsibility for his mental well being onto her shoulders). 

Zende asks Luna if there is a possibility of a future for them.

I mean... Zende, what are you doing, man? She's told you how many times that she loves RJ and doesn't see you that way?  Leave her alone already. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Hope shouldn't have to change her mind to rush into a marriage she's not ready for. Loving him should be enough for Steffy and Ridge and Thomas.  

She has forgiven and let go of so much, he can't give her some time? 

Let's see how happy he is listening to Steffy. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of April 1:

Finn accuses Steffy of using Thomas and Hope’s breakup to create a Forrester vs. Logan feud.

Zende and Luna find themselves in a surreal situation.

Hope is surprised by Liam’s authentic concern and comfort.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 2:

Steffy flips when she learns of the memorial service Deacon is planning for Sheila.

The Logan sisters attempt to dissuade Deacon from involving Finn and Hope in his plans.

Liam and Hope share an endearing moment with Beth.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 3:

With Hope and Finn in attendance, Deacon gives an emotional farewell to Sheila Carter.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 4:

Steffy and Liam are conflicted by Finn and Hope’s choice.

Lauren Fenmore visits Eric, who reminiscences about his time with Sheila.

Finn gives an impassioned sendoff to his mother.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 5:

Eric and Lauren rejoice over Sheila’s passing.

Hope and Finn bond over their shared connection.

Unable to leave her, Deacon accompanies Sheila’s body to the crematorium.

Source.

Edited by EleanorD
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, EleanorD said:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 5:

Eric and Lauren rejoice over Sheila’s passing.

Source.

I am calling it. Sheila wakes just as she is put to the flame.

• LOL 10
(edited)

Is Sheila going to wake up. Lol this spoiler sounds odd. Something has to happen here. 

3 hours ago, EleanorD said:

Edited by Artsda
3 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

I'm thinking we're finally going to see those toes! And sounds like Finn/Hope is happening although they're teasing Liam/Hope too? 

I hope that Liam does decide he's really in love with Hope after all, and when he goes to tell her, he walks in on her and Finn in bed. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Steffy and Liam find themselves with yet another thing in common: Neither is thrilled that Finn and Hope decided to attend Sheila’s memorial!

Hey, Waffle, unless they're taking Kelly and Beth to the memorial, none of this is any of your concern.

And, Steffy, you know how much trouble Finn is having processing all of this. If going to the memorial feels like something he needs to do, then you should support him. It's not like he can bring her home with him, she's dead. I get hating Sheila and not wanting her around, but from the moment Finn has found out she was his birth mother, Steffy has never allowed him to figure out how he feels about it. And, again, I get it, she was dangerous. But, she's dead now (as far as we all know), so she's not a present danger. It's time to back the fuck off and let him deal with all the conflicting emotions he's been facing. Steffy is treating Finn exactly the way she treated Thomas - diving in when his emotions are all over the place and telling him how he should feel and act, based on what is most comfortable for her. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 3/29/2024 at 1:52 PM, EleanorD said:

Finn accuses Steffy of using Thomas and Hope’s breakup to create a Forrester vs. Logan feud.

!!!

Is John Finnegan Jr waking up to the type of unholy slag he married? 👀 Oh ho ho, I might dust off my Paramount Plus account to watch this!

Hope is surprised by Liam’s authentic concern and comfort.

*Snort*

Liam and Hope share an endearing moment with Beth

Was it Beth cutting Thomas out of all the family photos? I hope it's that.

Knowing this show, it's just gonna be her parent trapping Lope, and just.....no.

Well damn, that's a fast turn around on Hinn but after this last week, I'm shipping it out of spite, chemistry be damned. 

I'd say I wouldn't want Hope's reputation ruined but it's pretty much tainted anyway after dating a child abuser, so why not go full dark no stars?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hey, speaking of spoilers ... I have read in several spots that Ivy is coming back. I would love nothing more than to have Ivy get together with Liam and Hope gets with Finn, which leaves bitch Steffy and her delusional brother out in the cold. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Just saw next week's spoilers and the one that jumped put was Liam and Hope agree to let Deacon spend more time with Beth. I thought Kelly or Hayes would be the child in danger due to Sheila drama but I guess Beth? Huh. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 15:

Steffy demands that Deacon snap back to reality.

R.J. learns the truth about Zende and Luna.

Where does Steffy get off making any demands of Deacon? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 16:

Hope reveals the real reason she turned down Thomas’s proposal to Liam.

R.J. angrily confronts Zende for sleeping with his girlfriend.

There's a reason other than the one she's repeated over and over to everyone? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 17:

Liam and Hope agree to let Beth spend more time with Deacon.

Poppy attempts to comfort a heartbroken Luna.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 18:

Deacon pursues a new lead in his quest to prove he’s not crazy.

Finn shares his concern about Deacon with Steffy.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 19:

Lauren Fenmore shares details about Sheila’s past with Deacon.

Hope, Liam, Steffy, and Finn worry about Deacon’s mental health.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Steffy demands that Deacon snap back to reality.

Is that something she learned from her mommy the world renowned physia-keyatrist?i love lucy vintage GIF

• LOL 4