Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

In more ways than one (yes I'm 12) :)

Unlike most I do like Hope, but she really had no business telling Liam.

No show Friday? :(

I knew what I was doing when I used the word 'Fingering'. I'm twelve too :)

I think they just hadn't posted Friday spoilers yet. Might be such a doozy of an episode with a reveal in the 'Who Shot Bill?' mystery they don't want to spoil it. 

• Love 3

Ballando con le StelleWeek 2 

So, that was fast...last night, Don Diamont was the first contestant eliminated from the competition.  Nobody was cut last week, but the one who would have left was given a penalty of a 10-point deficit coming into this week.  And even with that huge disadvantage, she managed to stay over DD.

He was not the worst last night, and even the host was surprised by the outcome.  However, his performance was kind of stiff and self-conscious.  He really did hurt himself during those first practices last week, and it showed.  His partner admitted that she adjusted the choreography of their dance to accommodate his back injury.  But DD said that he doesn't like to make excuses for anything.  

He did seem to enjoy the experience, unlike KKL who seemed bewildered and uncomfortable during her season, or Ronnn Mossss, who was often belligerent and rude even though he finished the competition in second place despite dancing about as well as my refrigerator. DD made attempts to speak the language, and he was gracious with everybody.  He befriended a popular Italian actor named Cesare Bocci, who he said has been teaching him all the dirty words. 

About mid-way through the season, the eliminated couples compete to get back in, so there is a chance that he could come back.  I'll let you know if that happens.

• Love 10

Thanks for the update @Snaporaz. I admit I was eager to hear how DD did this week. Sucks that he was bounced and sucks that he's battling back issues. I feel him on that score and the fact he soldiered on to compete is amazing. Love that he's having a great time, befriending people, and learning swear words. I'd cackle if DD worked it out to bring the actor over to B&B and Bill introduces him as his Italian son just to mess with Liam and Wyatt's heads for a bit. And if Bill dropped a few Italian swear words in his rants every now and then. 

• Love 4

I was hoping that DD would arrange for Cesare Bocci to have a B&B cameo, too!  Although he couldn't be Bill's son as they are about the same age.  College friend, maybe?  Business rival? 

(Side note:  Bocci is one of the best dancers in the competition.)

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 4

As someone who’s had back problems since a car accident in college, I sympathize with anyone at all who suffers with back pain. Hopefully, he’ll recover soon. Wonder how this will affect the plots on B&B? 

• Love 3

It shouldn't affect anything on B&B.  I think that, with some rest, he'll be fine before he heads back home in a couple of months.  Even with his injury, he managed to lift his partner last night during their dance.  (Granted, she probably weighs 85lbs soaking wet, but still...)

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 4

Hope encourages Liam to do the right thing by Steffy? You mean the same things she’s been saying every day for two months now? She needs to mind her own damn business and go back to Paris, Milan or wherever she’s spent the past few years. Boy, she just drives me up the wall with those bug eyes and repeating herself ad nauseum. And butting in to situations that are none of her business!

• Love 5

The right thing for Liam to do is to hightail it out of LA and reconnect with any of Kelly Cooper's living relatives the minute it's revealed that Phoebe Jr is not his. Don't waffle back to Hope, just...get back to who you used to be, homie, and don't look back.

Why bring Hope back to be yet another Steffy cheerleader? Between Bill, Brooke, Ridge, and Katie all supporting her, Hope was not needed in that equation. Arguably, neither were Katie or Brooke, for that matter.

• Love 10

Hope encourages Liam to do the right thing by Steffy?

FFS, this just continues to be ridiculous. Perhaps Steffy should have done right by her husband by not sleeping with his father?!?

And hey B&B writers, Liam can do right by his child and still not have to be tied to Steffy. He can still be a good father without being married to Steffy. Why must this stupid line of thinking continue on this show? I mean Eric was a terrible father because he wasn't married to Brooke? But no of course logic isn't allowed here.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Hope encourages Liam to do the right thing by Steffy? You mean the same things she’s been saying every day for two months now?

LOL and they call that a spoiler???

13 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I mean Eric was a terrible father because he wasn't married to Brooke?

Eric was a terrible father, just for other reasons :)

That's actually a soap pet peeve of mine, everybody who is a parent is always referred to as an amazing parent, even though the kids spend all their time playing in their rooms or napping.

• Love 6

Yeah soap parents do tend towards the terrible, but as you said Eric wasn't terrible because he wasn't married to Brooke.

I just hate this continued nonsense of ignoring the fact that Steffy willingly slept with her father in law. No one accidentally or mistakenly sleeps with his/her in law. I continue to not understand why the writers haven't spent a moment having other characters care about Liam's point of view. It is beyond ridiculous. Hope of all people supporting Steffy is just dumb.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

FFS, this just continues to be ridiculous. Perhaps Steffy should have done right by her husband by not sleeping with his father?!?

https://tenor.com/t3K9.gif

(Hopefully the clapping gif shows up, but I doubt it)

Geez ya think so? Don't start nuthin' , won't be nuthin'.

Also, she could have NOT broken up Tally, leaving Sally free to notice Liam in the first place. This whole chain of events begins and ends with her. Period.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

That's actually a soap pet peeve of mine, everybody who is a parent is always referred to as an amazing parent, even though the kids spend all their time playing in their rooms or napping.

If there was anything ATWT got right at the end of it's run, it was showing how the adults' fucked their kids up but good. That murder mystery of who killed Rose was a real snoozefest until it came out that Will poisoned her to stop the wedding, having been influenced by Barbara's lunatic ravings. And his stint at the psych ward isn't waived off once he was SORASed two years later.

And later on, his half-brother Parker becomes an asshole because of his parents' Marry Go Round, then poor Faith being a nervous wreck with her eating disorder and Sage being what I imagine Faith Newman will be once she enters puberty.

But the B&B kids have for the most been portrayed as well adjusted. Only Rick and Bridget have been allowed to express how their family dynamics have fucked them up...but that's more in service of Brooke Can't Have Nice Things trope that TIIC love so much. Meanwhile Steffy and Thomas have both been so incredibly entitled and selfish but no one points out how Ridge's attitude and Saint Taylor's need to one up Brooke has contributed to all of that.

The one character who should have been above that was Zende, but TIIC had to ruin that, too.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Sage being what I imagine Faith Newman will be once she enters puberty.

*Shudder* two soap kids I could not stand!

ETA one of which I currently can not stand, being that she's still on the show...tense matters :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

Why bring Hope back to be yet another Steffy cheerleader? Between Bill, Brooke, Ridge, and Katie all supporting her, Hope was not needed in that equation. Arguably, neither were Katie or Brooke, for that matter.

They don't know what to do with Hope. She should've come back married to an Italian designer with a shady past with Liam and Wyatt both side-eying the guy and Katie and Steffy side-eying them for side eyeing the guy. Then Katie and Steffy realize the guy is not on the up and up and begin sniffing around him because he's becoming integrated into Forrester Creations and is threatening the company.

Then we learn he's Thorne's long lost son that Macy during her 1st? 2nd? disappearance gave up to a family to raise. He's been seeking revenge for his mother (who he thinks is dead and blames Thorne and Brooke for) and started working at Forrester Milan when he met Hope. He cozied up to her to eventually infiltrate the family and is now stateside. Once all is revealed you have Brooke pissed that Macy's son used her daughter, Hope torn between loving Thorne, Jr. and being burned by him, and Thorne desperate to make things right so he can have a child again.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

@TobinAlbers, you're a much better writer than the ones employed by B&B. 

Thanks for the love :) I will say though that these writing teams often have to write as a unit even when they have different takes on a character or want the arc to be longer than 3 months or and when they're not feeling the overall story arc which is determined by the Head Writer/Honcho. Brad Bell is gonna do what he's gonna do and you either go along with it or look for another gig.

Then there are actor conflicts, availability, audience reaction and so on that can really swerve a story. Kim Matula and Pierson Fode are examples where I'm sure there was a better plan on the table but they told the show deuces and so everything was shifted.

I'm sure many a story started out awesome for these writers in planning only for it to go to poop in execution for any number of reasons.

• Love 3

Yeah, but EVERY story in the last two years, at least?

That's the problem with B&B: they put so many eggs into any given basket and then they screw themselves when a situation like Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery wanting out in the same 13 week cycle comes up. Or when HTy needed weeks off shortly after the Jack reveal because of her son's passing. Or when Kim Matula left, as was mentioned. Nothing will convince me that baby was intended to end up as Wyatt's the entire time, especially when they weren't even together until they said "I do."

And they should've just recast Thomas to give the story a proper wrap up, IMO. And if nuThomas and Sally didn't work out, then let them go their own way and Sally move on to Liam. But to gut SF entirely over one actor's departure just seems like an excuse to do away with a story Bell didn't want to support any longer to begin with.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Every time I watch "L.A. to Vegas," I just rub my hands together and cackle with glee over KM's good fortune. I feel like a proud self-appointed viewer god-mother or something! We've watched our little girl grow up and escape the B&B ToD.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, grisgris said:

Every time I watch "L.A. to Vegas," I just rub my hands together and cackle with glee over KM's good fortune. I feel like a proud self-appointed viewer god-mother or something! We've watched our little girl grow up and escape the B&B ToD.

Yaaaaaaas! So happy for her! I've only seen two episodes, but boy what a difference some decent material and playing up to strengths make! Why didn't they let Hope be funny and goofy more often? Oh, right, because Steffy was !!!FUN!!! Cha Cha Cha, motherfuckas! :P

I'm glad when soap actors make it big. I haven't gotten into This Is Us, but I'm glad Justin Hartley is out of the Y&R soup salad. And I was stoked when I saw the Phoebe actress AND the last Casey from ATWT acting alongside one another in Into the Woods a few years ago. Mauzy also audition for Cosette for the film version of Les Miserablés.

• Love 6

I don't like "This Is Us," either. I decided to watch the infamous post-Super Bowl episode then watched the previous episode OnDemand to try to make sense of it. The jumping back and forth from past to present was jarring.  Also, no amount of frumpy clothing, wig and glasses could make Mandy Moore pass as Sterling K. Brown's (and the others) mother.

All I could put together was that the family had serious and lasting issues associated with the traumatic death of their father. (I kind of took away that the father had issues with alcohol or anger management or some other problems.) I didn't care enough about it to watch further or learn more. If the whole episode had been based around SKB and his family, it might have held my interest. His character was the only one likeable.

• Love 2

Unless Bill is dead, WTH Liam?! 

I'm sorry, Ridge is protecting who?! 

Carter is not a damn criminal attorney! Why not call in Michael Baldwin? Oh, yeah because then he'd see Sheila and wonders WTF Eric didn't tell him and Lauren about it.

• Love 6

If Ridge has been sexing up Quinn, I'm going to be laughing all the way to the bank.  If Brooke goes running to Bill only for him to tell her Steffy's baby is his, I'm going to laugh even harder.  Of course then Brooke will run to poor Thorne and Eric to whine.  Will she manage to hit all three in one day, or will it take her two?

If Ridge ends up with Quinn, and Bill and Steffy get together, I think that might even top all the other WTF that has gone on previously on this show.  Holidays are already an incest family affair.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

If Ridge has been sexing up Quinn, I'm going to be laughing all the way to the bank.  If Brooke goes running to Bill only for him to tell her Steffy's baby is his, I'm going to laugh even harder.  Of course then Brooke will run to poor Thorne and Eric to whine.  Will she manage to hit all three in one day, or will it take her two?

If Ridge ends up with Quinn, and Bill and Steffy get together, I think that might even top all the other WTF that has gone on previously on this show.  Holidays are already an incest family affair.

If this happens Brooke will 100% rekindle things with Eric. 

• Love 2

I wonder if Brooke will hook up with Liam.  That would really cover all their bases.  Both Thorne and Eric realize Brooke is on the rebound from Ridge again, and turn her down.  Liam finds out Steffy's baby is Bill's not his, goes looking for Hope and finds Brooke.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I wonder if Brooke will hook up with Liam.  That would really cover all their bases.  Both Thorne and Eric realize Brooke is on the rebound from Ridge again, and turn her down.  Liam finds out Steffy's baby is Bill's not his, goes looking for Hope and finds Brooke.

Nah, Brooke already boinked Oliver and nearly lost Hope over it. She'd never purposefully nail another one of her daughter's love interest unless she was intentionally trying to devastate them.

And I have a feeling KKL would pitch a FIT if Brad Bell tried to go down that road a third time.

And I hate to even say this, but if Liam went on a bender after finding out Bill was the father and was looking for self-destructive, self-loathing drunk angry sex I'd sooner believe him going to Quinn than Brooke.

• Love 4

Based on today's show, Liam being weepy and out of it now makes sense.  He saw the proposal but also got another head injury, he's missing gaps in his memory and is internally freaking out because he can't account for time and probably suspects or thinks he did shoot Bill.

Well done show. Nice swerve.

Of course now Steffy (whens he finds out) is going to hate Liam thinking that he's allowing her father to be in jail on purpose/revenge when it's a bit more complicated than that.

• Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Fourth, actually.

But dear God, just no to this. DO NOT WANT.

Bell doesn't care about what the fans want.  If he did, we wouldn't have had - well - several of the idiotic SLs of the last couple of decades.

I don't think the "Who Shot Bill" SL will break that pattern.

I think it would be hilarious if once again the tradition of, even though several of these people hate each other, they still get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas, resulted in Bill/Steffy, Ridge/Quinn, Eric/Brooke and Liam/Hope as couples eating Thanksgiving dinner together when the Brooke/Liam boink is revealed.  Then watch lighting strike everyone of these judgmental hypocrites as they start with the lecturing, followed by Brooke's classic excuse of "I didn't mean to, It wasn't my fault, I thought he was my latest destiny."

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
On 3/25/2018 at 8:12 PM, Petunia13 said:

If this happens Brooke will 100% rekindle things with Eric. 

With Thorne trying to sandwich himself in between them.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Fourth, actually.

But dear God, just no to this. DO NOT WANT.

Deacon and Oliver. Who was the third, I'm blanking on this?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Deacon and Oliver. Who was the third, I'm blanking on this?

Yep, Nick. Who she realized was her "destiny" after Taylor returned from the dead, crashing the first of Nick and Bridget's wedding attempts and Ridge began waffling again. 

• Love 2

Since this week is almost over, spoilers for today and tomorrow

Thursday April 5:

In Thursday’s B&B video, Brooke focuses on finding the shooter, while Hope urges Liam to start a new life.

Wyatt worries the shooter's still at large.

Not knowing about Liam and Hope, Steffy plans to convince her husband to come home.

Friday April 6:

Justin and Bill discuss the shooter after Bill's released from the hospital.

Steffy is shocked by Liam's response to her request to start over.

I guess Steffy would only be shocked if Liam agreed to start over...commence waffling!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers

• Love 2

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2018/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-bills-sneaky-plan-is-in-full-swing-liam-cover-up-first-step-toward-stealing-steffy/

Regarding Bill having ulterior motives in forgiving Liam so soon:

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers say Hope will pose an interesting idea to Steffy on next week’s new B&B episodes, April 9-13. She’ll drop a hint about Bill getting sneaky to win Steffy back. Hope will certainly believe Bill has a hidden agenda. B&B fans can expect Steffy to balk at the notion, but there could be some truth to it. No one would be surprised if Bill turns out to have a secret plan in play.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder if Hope convinces Steffy to say yes to Bill’s proposal to see if he reveals his real agenda with Liam.

If so, well-played Hope.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I wonder if Hope convinces Steffy to say yes to Bill’s proposal to see if he reveals his real agenda with Liam.

If so, well-played Hope.

I like this gritty reboot of Hope Logan ????

• Love 6

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/04/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-april-9-13-steffy-is-shocked-by-hope-ridges-anger-creates-new-troubles/

Monday, April 9, 2018 Episode #7812
- Hope and Steffy have a heated argument about what’s best for Liam.
- Thorne questions Katie on whether her relationship with Wyatt is worth losing her son.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 Episode #7813
- Wyatt hopes that Bill’s near-death experience will give him a new perspective.
- Steffy is shocked when Hope prophesies Bill’s true intentions in regards to Steffy and Liam.

Wednesday, April 11, 2019 Episode #7814
- Unable to contain his anger, Ridge confronts Bill and issues a fiery threat about “next time”.
- Thorne’s warning about Wyatt’s baggage leads Katie to make an uncomfortable decision.

Thursday, April 12, 2018 Episode #7815
- In hopes that he will remember who shot him, Detective Sanchez recreates the scene of the crime for Bill.
- Ridge and Steffy get suspicious of Hope’s motives with Liam.

Friday, April 13, 2018 Episode #7816
- Brooke urges Ridge to not allow his hatred for Bill lead him to actions that would land him back in jail.
- Steffy urges Liam, for the sake of their marriage, to not work with Hope on her fashion line.

I wonder if Bill does remember something during the reenactment that actually puts Liam in the clear but he keeps it to himself so he can manipulate Liam at a later date.

Ridge is just really, really dumb. Brooke rolled about town in her boss dress and power red clutch and he's undoing all her hard work!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I wonder if Bill does remember something during the reenactment that actually puts Liam in the clear but he keeps it to himself so he can manipulate Liam at a later date.

Good thought, probably.

6 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ridge is just really, really dumb. Brooke rolled about town in her boss dress and power red clutch and he's undoing all her hard work!

Sadly, Brooke is the dumb one :(

• Love 5

I think Brooke is gorgeous and has a warm, likable personality so I think any man on canvas is a fool not to appreciate her. At the same time she's an idiot for sticking with sleazy Ridge and being cordial with bogus ass mf Bill.

So it's dumb-ception. 

I know I'm alone in this but I'd like to see her with Julius even briefly I think his charm would maybe spark with her own and he'd play off of Bill and Ridge well as a rival. I can picture some quippy zingers. I don't mind her with Thorne either they both are golden and pretty and amiable and have lotsa history, so seeing where that goes is interesting. 

We haven't had a light or fun coupling since Sally and Thomas and those are crucial in soaps like I enjoy getting lost in a scene or grinning kiddishly at Show. 

• Love 3

Regarding next Friday's spoiler ... Hauxdi is in no position to dictate where Liam works or for whom or who with. She lost that privilege the night she f-ed her FIL.

Why can't Liam grow his balls back and divorce that slag?

• Love 7