Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

On 12/10/2017 at 4:46 PM, Anna Yolei said:

And to add insult to injury is was Damien Gramaldi of all people who sent her cookoo for cocoa puffs.

Not to mention that Dusty wanted Jennifer (UGH!!!) over her.

• Love 1

World of B&B
preview for week of January 1st
-Carter drops a bomb on Maya when he brings up their past.
-As the truth is revealed, Steffy and Liam's world begins to crash down around them.

Source: http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?id=2137272

tarabelle @_wintersfire
#BoldandBeautiful 
2018 preview thread.

Steffy/Liam/Bill:
The answer that Steffy, Bill, and B&B viewers everywhere have been waiting for with regard to the child she's carrying will soon materialize, along with emotional ups & downs that'll leave the mother to be reeling. Expect the unexpected.

Ridge Reams Bill! 
When Ridge takes steps to hurry along Brill's divorce, he's met with little resistance from his rival, then learns the main reason Bill is being accommodating; his preoccupation over having had sex with Steffy. This info sends Ridge into a rage.

Thorne Is In It To Win It! 
Thorne has no intention of being relegated to the basement of FC now that he's back. He sets his sights on obtaining everything Ridge has. That includes the CEO office @ FC and Brooke.

Hope Wants Answers. 
Hope is excited to take everything she's learned in Europe and apply it in LA. When she finds out the details about Liam's relationship with Sally, and his current troubles with Steffy, she pays Liam a visit.

Sally/Hope:
Increasingly concerned about Liam's emotional state, Sally has even more reason to worry with Hope back in town. Sally refuses to take a back seat to Liam's ex and firmly makes her intentions toward Liam known to Hope.

A Decision For Maya.
When an lover from Maya's past makes amends and expresses his continued interest in their relationship, she must make a choice.

Katie and Wyatt.
As Katie and Wyatt continue their no strings attached affair, time will tell whether their relationship can sustain itself.

Source: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=11212304&t=11051473

I cannot believe they're blowing through the Still affair to a reveal already AND doing the painfully obvious of having both Sally and Hope fight over Liam. 

And poor Carter has been carrying a torch for Maya all this time? Bullpoop. Let Nicole have an affair with him and get messy.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

Forgot to add Spoilers for next week!

Monday, December 25, 2017
(Repeat airing of Episode #7489 from Christmas 2016)

Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Episode # 7742 (Season 31, Episode 69)
• Realizing that he has issues wither her marrying Ridge, Brooke tells Thorne it’s time for him to find a different place to live.
• Anxious about the possible outcome of the paternity test she has taken, Steffy confronts Dollar Bill on whether or not he used her to exact revenge on Liam.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Episode # 7743 (Season 31, Episode 70)
• Thorne pays a visit to Katie who, thinking it is Wyatt, answers the door in lingerie.
• Steffy’s obstetrician realizes that there is a similar pattern in the blood results of her DNA test.

Thursday, December 28, 2017
Episode # 7744 (Season 31, Episode 71)
• Bill becomes emotional while recounting his night with Steffy to Justin.
• Steffy learns the identity of the father of her unborn child.

Friday, December 29, 2017
Pre-empted due to CBS Sports coverage

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/12/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-dec-25-29-katie-gives-the-wrong-man-an-eyeful-bill-is-devastated/

I'm here for Thorne/Katie/Wyatt. It's fresh and forces Wyatt to man up about what he wants with Katie when his competition is an adult man who has been around the block.

Steffy buying a clue about Bill using her for revenge is a hoot except it allows her the excuse to continue playing the victim in what was a mutually consensual affair. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sally/Hope:
Increasingly concerned about Liam's emotional state, Sally has even more reason to worry with Hope back in town. Sally refuses to take a back seat to Liam's ex and firmly makes her intentions toward Liam known to Hope.

Um...did I miss something? Unless TIIC are planning the reveal in the next two weeks, Liam is still married and legally unavailable to either of them.

What happened to that Sally Spectra who was looking to forage her way into the fashion world? And now they've already got her tossing herself into a triangle absolutely no one asked for. Well, at least we won't see Brooke nannying Hope this time around, so that's an improvement.

And poor Carter has been carrying a torch for Maya all this time?

I didn't think there was anything I wanted less than a revisit of Bridge or Lope, but this just caught up to those two Michael Phelps-style to take gold into the Stupid Pairing Olympics.

And I use "pairing" loosely: Carter got engaged to Maya after exactly zero dates when the latter was on the rebound following a very blatant rewrite once Caroline stopped being a Hope clone and became marginally more interesting  enough to keep on Show a sudden Rick/Caroline reunion, then they disappeared for months until Maya woke up thinking she was entitled to Caroline's life. Only Watie has come close to being as useless and as much of a dead end as those two.

I thought they had a similar story planned with Zende before RF left the show. Are they really just plunking that crap onto Carter?

• Love 4

I’m astonished that Liam has already found the paternity test paperwork that Stupid Steffy left in her purse (!!!). Thank goodness they didn’t drag this out for months and months making Liam look like an idiot and the viewers having to watch Stupid Steffy anguish over Liam finding out what a slut she actually is. Why didn’t she set that paper on fire? Who writes this crap? That was a rhetorical question, of course. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Once again we see how it hinders Steffy that she has no female family members to confide in. Girlfriend is seeking comfort from Katie! Recast Taylor so she can at least help Steffy.

Wow, I made the mistake of looking at that tweet, some of these fans are nuts.  #ProtectSteffyandHerBabyAtAllCost  Creepy as hell!

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Hard to protect Steffy from herself or the baby from her. Hopefully Liam doesn't instantly forgive her and just blame Dolla, not that he doesn't deserve blame but he wasn't alone in it.

With Hope coming and the unresolved stuff with Lally,they have no good reason to do so. 

...oh, God. I just realized that if Hope goes for Wyatt, Katie ends up with Thorne and Liam is happily with Sally that Steffy is free to fuck up Hyatt 2.0. God help us all if Steffy tries that shit again.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

With Hope coming and the unresolved stuff with Lally,they have no good reason to do so. 

...oh, God. I just realized that if Hope goes for Wyatt, Katie ends up with Thorne and Liam is happily with Sally that Steffy is free to fuck up Hyatt 2.0. God help us all if Steffy tries that shit again.

Nah, I see Steffy staying with Bill for a bit. Batie is dead. Brill was torpedoed. Unless they truly intend to keep Bill single -which would be a change- Still may finally get their full due and a run like CaRidge. Which I'd actually be interested to see. Liam would quit Spencer and be estranged from Bill, Wyatt the more favored son, Liam free to live out of the Spencer sphere. Bill will sabotage it with his jealousy over Liam and Steffy having the bond over their kid. Basically Liam and Stiil are getting the Thomas and CaRidge story they wanted to tell. I really think it's too early to tell who they want to be Liam's endgame- Hope he really loved, Sally is more his speed with no baggage, Steffy will be the mother of his kid. 

Honestly, I wish they'd let Liam give himself a time out. Even I am rolling my eyes that this dude has no less than 3 women romantically inclined towards him at one time. Sally and Hope fighting for dibs to be the shoulder he cries on is a bit much. Hope should be actively steering clear of that mess except if/when it's revealed Bill is the father and Liam has to deal with his child suddenly becoming his sibling. Then I could see Hope stepping in. 

I'm most intrigued by Thatie/Watie but not if Hope is the fourth in that mess. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2017 at 10:36 AM, TobinAlbers said:

Honestly, I wish they'd let Liam give himself a time out. Even I am rolling my eyes that this dude has no less than 3 women romantically inclined towards him at one time.

This. I don't think even Ridge in his salad days managed to pull off such a feat...and I admit Ridge use to put in the effort to deserve the attention he did get.

This recent conflict with Bill showed there is a lot of potential for Liam to exist outside of being a prize to be won and fought over. I can understand Sally having feelings and thinking he's the bees' knees since she doesn't know his history but I'm baffled why Hope (and for that matter even Steffy) would want to deal with the guy who has humiliated her over and over again. For all her previous yammering about being the opposite of Brooke, she sure has perfected Brooke's cycle of stupid in a fraction of the time it took for Bridge to become tedious.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Monday, January 8, 2018 Episode 7749
Ridge surprises Brooke by bringing her daughter, Hope, back to Los Angeles.
As Steffy reveals to Bill that his ex-wife knows about their affair, Katie wonders what to do with the secret information she now holds.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 Episode 7750
Brooke is overjoyed at Hope’s return but overwhelmed how quickly Hope and Rick begin to quarrel.
Liam floors Wyatt by sharing the news that their father, Bill, slept with Liam’s wife, Steffy.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 Episode 7751
Concerned by Liam’s sudden change in demeanor, Sally presses him for information.
Wyatt confronts Bill about being responsible for the demise of Liam and Steffy’s marriage.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 Episode 7752
On the heels of Wyatt’s tirade against him, Bill finds himself face to face with a furious Katie.
Sally refuses Liam’s request to give him time alone and offers to be there for him in his time of need.

Friday, January 12, 2018 Episode 7753
Steffy becomes hopeful of reconciliation with Liam when he returns to discuss the future of their child.
The conversation quickly turns to all things Liam when Hope and Sally meet for the first time.

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/01/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-jan-8-12-brookes-joy-is-short-lived-steffy-gets-another-shocker/

Well I'll be! Wyatt calls Bill out? This I gotta see! 

Katie doesn't know what to do with the secret of the Still affair? Is it because she's got no one of relevance to go run tell dat to with Liam in the know and Brooke engaged to Ridge? I would like to see a scene of former step-mother Katie reaching out to him. I just can't believe she comforts Steffy but not the step son she was actually close to. Then again Liam nearly got blown up and Katie didn't even pay a housecall to check on him so...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Brooke is overjoyed at Hope’s return but overwhelmed how quickly Hope and Rick begin to quarrel.

Where is this coming from?  I don't remember Hope & Rick ever having an issue with each other.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Where is this coming from?  I don't remember Hope & Rick ever having an issue with each other.

They did when Rick ended up as the catalyst for one of the Lope breakups unwittingly, but besides that, no.

• Love 1

www.theTVwatercooler.com

Monday, Jan. 15
Sally makes her intentions towards Liam clear to Hope.

Tuesday, Jan. 16
Thorne and Rick work together.

Wednesday, Jan. 17
Brooke finds an emotional Steffy.

Thursday, Jan. 18
Maya updates Thorne on Brooke and Ridge.

Friday, Jan. 19
Hope visits Liam.

Source: http://thetvwatercooler.com/2018/01/young-and-the-restless-spoilers-january-2018/

You know what? I don't have as big a problem with Hope if she gives Sally the side eye about Liam given that a) before all the shit, she and Liam were friends and ended that way when she left b) she knew and loved Liam first and c) when Hope left, Liam DID want to be with her and come with her but she was the one who needed recovery time so he let her go to do that d) Liam's family just blew up and the last thing he needs is a woman moving in on him while he's vulnerable. While Sally is now Liam's friend, too, Hope doesn't know her so as Liam's older friend I'm willing to allow Hope giving her the stink eye until she proves herself.

I'm done with emotional Steffy. Yes, she's pregnant, but it always makes anyone who comes after her look like a bully beating up on a helpless pregnant lady. Not that we know what Brooke will do - and I'm betting she'll be a weenie and be sympathetic - but any ire she'll want to show will be mellowed by end of episode.

• Love 2

highlighthollywood.com Spoilers

Monday, January 15, 2018 Episode 7754
Sally makes it abundantly clear to Hope what her intentions are for Liam.
An emotional moment between Liam and Steffy leaves them heartbroken for their future.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 Episode 7755
Thorne and Rick attempt to convince Eric to allow them to oust Ridge from Forrester Creations.
Brooke, Ridge and Justin are stunned when Bill makes a swift decision regarding his life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 Episode 7756
Arriving to share her and Ridge’s good news, Brooke is shocked to find Steffy in emotional dismay.
Rick, Ridge and Ivy ponder the identity of the possible new woman in Bill’s life.

Thursday, January 18, 2018 Episode 7757
Maya informs a very unhappy Thorne that Brooke and Ridge are moving forward with their wedding.
Shaken after an uninvited visit from Ridge, Bill ponders Justin’s theory about a possible future with Steffy.

Friday, January 19, 2018 Episode 7758
Worried about her father’s response, Steffy prepares to tell Ridge the truth about her affair with Bill before he hears it from someone else.
Hope visits Liam for the first time since her return and offers her friendship and her shoulder.

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/01/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-the-week-of-jan-15-19-two-forresters-team-up-steffy-prepares-to-shock-ridge/

Steffy's Obstetrician. Can she sex up Carter or Thorne?

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 4

Ridge attacks Bill

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954006660229582848

Ridge proposes that he and Liam team up to exact revenge on Bill

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954007159624347648

Steffy is astonished when Liam lays out his plan for their future

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954007868746993667

Sally convinces Darlita to help her find out what they can do about Hope

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954008219923501057

Steffy informs Hope that she's having Liam's baby

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954008485833990146

Oh, Liam, please just say no to Ridge. Do not let yourself be used as his pawn again. You saw what happened when he teamed up with you against Quinn - he fell into her honey trap.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

What revenge can Liam do? How will he even live and survive without Bill's money?

Liam's money is Liam's money, meaning Bill can take his unlimited AmEx and car and house, but the cash in Liam's bank is his.  He won't be living the life of the heir to a millionaire but he wouldn't be destitute either.

Also Liam isn't unmarketable for a job. Aside from his computer degree, he's held positions at both Forrester and Spencer Pub. A lot of places would take his calls if he put feelers out unless Bill blackballed him. Even then he could start his own company.

It's too bad Jabot or Chancellor or Newman Industries doesn't have offices in LA that he could run. He actually could make a case to be Fenmore's LA VP since he worked at Forrester. Newman also could have a publishing subsidiary that he could oversee if he could survive Victor Newman, LOL.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ridge proposes that he and Liam team up to exact revenge on Bill

That's so beyond gross that Ridge's reaction to hearing of his daughter banging her FIL is to rope her cuckold husband into a revenge scheme. Revenge for what, exactly? Ridge already got Brooke back again. Hell, with Steffy being MIA, Ridge could've started a coup to make himself sole CEO.* He ought to be thanking Bill.

*Given the shit given to Nicole, Maya and Caroline once they became moms, I wouldn't be surprised if Steffy is either forced out by her dad or equally power hungry uncles or decides to step down after giving birth.

10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sally convinces Darlita to help her find out what they can do about Hope

:Facepalm:

Goddamn it.

Im not surprised by this, but I'm still disappointed. Well, I only hope that TIIC don't recycle the Spectra story where Sally Sr. faked a pregnancy to keep her man around. OTOH, Hope is in no danger of being trapped in a gondola with Sally as her "competition."

And I use that word loosely, because seriously, what condition is Liam in to look at anyone? That was one thing in his Waffle Prince days where he was never quite over Hope, but there's a whole kid involved that he's gotta figure out how to coparent before Steffy's even had a sonogram.

Maya and Thorne had decent chemistry. I....want to see more of them interacting.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

too bad Jabot or Chancellor or Newman Industries doesn't have offices in LA that he could run. He actually could make a case to be Fenmore's LA VP since he worked at Forrester. Newman also could have a publishing subsidiary that he could oversee if he could survive Victor Newman, LOL.

Knowing how Mal Young loves shock and awe, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to poach some of B&B's talent.

I once said Liam was needed on Y&R so he could maybe get a character reset after all his Marry go Rounds. After the last three months, I think him going over to that soup sandwich of a show now  would be a huge step down for Scott Clifton (although I laughed at the thought of Liam waffling between Abby and Summer and him starting off into space as Victor Newman telling him to shut his then whiny trap as he dictates that he's going to treat his fambly correctly and with respect, you got that? ??).

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Are you sure about that? :)

Okay, Sally has enough moxie to pull her own stupid shit without  others pulling levers for her, which is still an improvement ?

Joking aside and ignoring Sally's lousy, inaprops timing, I think what makes her more tolerable than Steffy was in the early 2010s is *because* I believe that Sally does have some genuine feelings for Liam. Even if Liam told her that he was ultimately going to make things work with Steffy, she'd support him. Even if he waffles back to Hope on the rebound, I don't think anything Sally would pull would come to the level of hateful garbage manuvers Steffy and her biggest goon Bill have pulled. Hell, she would probably be glad to design the wedding dress because I'm sure Eric has grown tired of doing it and would maybe reach out to befriend Hope as a genuine friend (or maybe fall for her herself, but....)

Never at any point in the last seven years have I truly gotten that sense from Steffy that Waffles was anything but a carnival prize to be won and the way she's ditched him on two separate occasions prove this. She had half an excuse for Wyatt because yeah, Liam's savior complex was legendary and I can't blame anyone for thinking he'd fucked off. But he's been nothing but devoted for a long time now.

• Love 2

Quinn was always the upredictable heavy in screwing around with Liam's love life but with Wyatt happily with Katie and Quinn happily with Eric and having her own life, they need a new heavy pot stirrer which will be Bill. He'll be throwing every woman but Steffy in his direction in a short while since both Justin and now Ridge have him both thinking that he should make the play for Steffy -especially since Liam doesn't want her. 

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Bill pays Sally a visit at some point in the future saying that while Liam is shirking his responsibilities towards his wife and child (which he isn't) that Liam is still his son and still hurting and needs help from someone he'll listen to and he seems to trust Sally so please 'help my son through this difficult time'

He may even same the same spiel to Hope, falling on his proverbial sword and 'admitting' that he never should've interfered with her and Liam and that maybe he was wrong and she was the right woman for Liam all along.  He'll plant seeds with both women and may even pull his own stunts to manipulate the situation so that Steffy becomes more and more likely to turn to him.

Steffy informs Hope that she's having Liam's baby

https://twitter.com/__p0mp0m/status/954008485833990146

Intrigued by how this goes down. An emotionally pleading Steffy still wiping her nose on blankets or Steffy throwing down the gauntlet.

It'd be too crass for Hope to roll her eyes and say 'You know this is the second time you've played this card. And let me remind you that  YOU left HIM when it didn't work out the first time around. How many times are you going to do this to him and yourself?'

• Love 1

It'd be too crass for Hope to roll her eyes and say 'You know this is the second time you've played this card. And let me remind you that  YOU left HIM when it didn't work out the first time around. How many times are you going to do this to him and yourself?'

I'd laugh my ass off if she did, though! Someone should :p

Although Steffy left cuz deep down, she knew he was only there for the kid and even aside from Brooke throwing Lope a wedding neither one knew about until they showed up, she was always a consolation prize.

At least, until the plot demanded otherwise. I still can't believe Waffles would let Ivy go without a second thought after all the dumb shit Steffy brought into his life. But oh well, guess those chickens have come home to roost bigly.

• Love 2

Not getting how Bill thinks he can, should, or would co-opt Liam's place as that kid's father. So now he's going from 'You're the best of us!' to 'I'll father your kid' when he's already shown he's a shit father by having an affair with his son's wife.

Again, the writers suck for writing Bill all over the place. Could he have a brain tumor or something to account for this inconsistent behavior? 

Monday, January 22, 2018 Episode 7759
Ridge has a major meltdown upon learning of Steffy and Dollar Bill’s night together.
Hope pays Liam a visit and fills him in on what’s happened in her life since she left Los Angeles.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 Episode 7760
Brooke gets majorly concerned for Ridge, and Bill’s safety, when Steffy confides in her soon to be step-mom that she slept with Bill
Hell hath no fury like Ridge Forrester when he angrily confronts Bill over his actions with Steffy.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Episode 7761
Hope reveals to Steffy that she’s back to stay and Steffy reveals to Hope that she’s pregnant!
Realizing that she may be a viable threat in Sally’s dream to be with Liam, Sally and Darlita do a little cyber-stalking to get the 411 on Hope.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 Episode 7762
Begging for Liam’s forgiveness, Steffy is shocked when he suggests to her an alternate scenario.
In disbelief that he could betray his own son, Brooke confronts and berates Bill for his detestable behavior.

Friday, January 26, 2018 Episode 7763
Hoping to bring comfort and resolve to Steffy, Bill admits his true feelings and advises her to not allow anyone to bring shame upon her.
Ridge attempts to persuade Liam to forgive Steffy and exact revenge on Bill.

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/01/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-jan-22-26-a-father-melts-down-brooke-fears-for-someones-life-plus-casting-news/
Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

In disbelief that he could betray his own son, Brooke confronts and berates Bill for his detestable behavior.

Brooke is my favorite, true enough, but come on.  I hope she at least says she knows what a horrible thing that is to do because she did the same thing herself.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Brooke is my favorite, true enough, but come on.  I hope she at least says she knows what a horrible thing that is to do because she did the same thing herself.

Seriously. That's the problem with everyone sleeping with everyone else's families. I dunno how anyone can be "so shocked" when Brooke has gone through the Forrester men, all three Logan sisters have been with Nick and Taylor has been with all the Forrester AND Logans.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Friday, January 26, 2018 Episode 7763
Hoping to bring comfort and resolve to Steffy, Bill admits his true feelings and advises her to not allow anyone to bring shame upon her.
Ridge attempts to persuade Liam to forgive Steffy and exact revenge on Bill.

Ridge is an idiot.

I have mixed feelings about Bill playing the "L" card.  It's too soon, for Steffy and for the audience. Swill deserves all the shame and scorn that can be heaped upon them, and while I will grudgingly give Bill some credit for trying to protect Steffy from her well earned portion, they need to pay some more before they bond and become the villainous super couple we know they can be.   

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I have mixed feelings about Bill playing the "L" card.  It's too soon, for Steffy and for the audience. Swill deserves all the shame and scorn that can be heaped upon them, and while I will grudgingly give Bill some credit for trying to protect Steffy from her well earned portion, they need to pay some more before they bond and become the villainous super couple we know they can be.   

All of this. This whole story has moved at ludacrious speed ever since they boinkec and couldn't be assed to actually show it in real time. What truly lasting consequences have happened? Bill destroyed his relationship with Liam, but that was ruined after he'd nearly killed him. Steffy lost her favorite carnival prize, but the only thing unique about a Steam breakup is that it wasn't him following his dick. Brooke was well out the picture and thank God for that.

Let's compare this to the only half way decent infidelity story in recent years, Phyllis and Nick on Y&R. It was set up over months before they fucked, both had belieable straining factors in their existing marriage and there was time enough to build some chemistry. Most importantly, they got shamed for YEARS, even after they became a couple. Most notably was when the GC divorce judge told Nick to fuck himself about getting an expedited divorce on account of Phyllis's pregnancy. 

Even if Swill get together, they'll be split up by next Christmas anyway. So what's the point in being invested?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Even if Swill get together, they'll be split up by next Christmas anyway. So what's the point in being invested?

Yeah, the show burned me with giving us Brill and making us believe we'd finally get to see them in an actual true relationship, but the show just had Brooke standing behind him while he sat in his chair or hanging off his side like a Stepford wife and then bailing at the first hiccup in their relationship. Granted arson and nearly blowing up your son is a huge hiccup but considering all of Bill's other crimes, Brooke bailing so quickly on Brill after all the crap they put Katie and the audience through was angering.

Given the collateral damage of Still's affair, those two should be together a good long time or else the damage isn't worth it. And yet you're right, this show would totally have Steffy and Bill with other people rather than together despite their history and attraction.

I'm already shuddering at the Thanksgiving episode for this year as Liam as Steffy's baby daddy will be invited and Bill as Steffy's boyfriend may also have a seat at the table. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Yeah, the show burned me with giving us Brill and making us believe we'd finally get to see them in an actual true relationship, but the show just had Brooke standing behind him while he sat in his chair or hanging off his side like a Stepford wife and then bailing at the first hiccup in their relationship. Granted arson and nearly blowing up your son is a huge hiccup but considering all of Bill's other crimes, Brooke bailing so quickly on Brill after all the crap they put Katie and the audience through was angering.

That bolded part. 

That is what irritates me. And it pissed me off with Throoke 1.0, when Brooke's insistance that Macy sign the divorce papers RIGHT NOW was directly responsible for her "death," only to have Brooke go "I luv Ridge now, lol" not even a YEAR after that.

I've never been a die hard Brill fan for the fact that Bill treated Hope the way Stephanie treated Brooke. But after the off and on of five year and Bill leaving the only son he got to raise to be with her, then to be told he was only settling because he couldn't have Steffy? Fuck that shit.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

All of this. This whole story has moved at ludacrious speed ever since they boinkec and couldn't be assed to actually show it in real time. What truly lasting consequences have happened? Bill destroyed his relationship with Liam, but that was ruined after he'd nearly killed him. Steffy lost her favorite carnival prize, but the only thing unique about a Steam breakup is that it wasn't him following his dick. Brooke was well out the picture and thank God for that.

Well said.  I have a feeling the something happened behind the scenes to bring about this HUGE upheaval.  Storylines that have been brewing all summer are suddenly dropped and PRESTO! we have THIS.  Where's Sheila?  What happened to Mateo?  Remember when Sally was interested in rebuilding her company?  And what about the big Wyatt/Katie reveal?  How can that be anything but anticlimactic now?  Thorne's back and it looked like he was going to have a major story but now he's basically a glorified extra.  It doesn't make any sense.

19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That bolded part. 

That is what irritates me. And it pissed me off with Throoke 1.0, when Brooke's insistance that Macy sign the divorce papers RIGHT NOW was directly responsible for her "death," only to have Brooke go "I luv Ridge now, lol" not even a YEAR after that.

I've never been a die hard Brill fan for the fact that Bill treated Hope the way Stephanie treated Brooke. But after the off and on of five year and Bill leaving the only son he got to raise to be with her, then to be told he was only settling because he couldn't have Steffy? Fuck that shit.

It took me a long time to succumb to Brooke/Brill because of how ugly he had been towards Brooke in the past and how he had treated Hope.  I couldn't believe that Brooke would want anything to do with a man like that, not to mention all that 'married to my sister' business.  But they sold it.  I truly believed that both Brooke AND Bill had changed and grown.  What happened in Australia was a MAJOR breakthrough for Brooke.  She didn't just choose Bill.  She chose herself; her self-respect, her happiness.  And now it's like both Bill and Brooke have hopped into the way-back machine and none of their love story ever happened.

I don't have a problem believing that Bill always wondered what it would be like to fuck Steffy.  The whole 'one that got away' thing.  But I don't believe for a single second that  Bill was pining for Steffy all this time.  Because if Bill wanted Steffy, HE WOULD HAVE HAD STEFFY.  Nothing comes between what Bill wants and Bill having it.  Bill wanted Brooke; Bill got Brooke.  It didn't matter that he was married to her sister and had a child.  And the second Bill decided that he wanted Steffy, he was at the guest house.  He didn't care about his son.  So I refuse to believe that Bill was denying himself all those years.  Bill burned down a building and then blew up the ruins to get what he wanted.

Edited by mightysparrow
28 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Well said.  I have a feeling the something happened behind the scenes to bring about this HUGE upheaval.  Storylines that have been brewing all summer are suddenly dropped and PRESTO! we have THIS. 

Not blaming the actor but Ingo is probably what happened. Once they decided he was Thorne instead of a new character just passing through , his love interests were either Katie or Brooke and they went with Brooke with Katie as backup. But they couldn't have it be Thorne vs Bill since Thorne's rival is always Ridge so...

I'm sure it was also rationalized that Bill vs Liam over Steffy wasn't so outside the realm of possibility so Brill was killed and Steam reignited. 

Why they couldn't have it be Thorne vs Bill over Brooke and Thorne vs Ridge over Forrester I don't know. Thorne also could've been Spectra's financial backer with the condition that Aly's Designs be a fashion line to make him have a business rival angle with Bill and Forrester as well.  They may have felt that it was too complicated for the audience to follow ?.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I have a feeling the something happened behind the scenes to bring about this HUGE upheaval.  Storylines that have been brewing all summer are suddenly dropped and PRESTO! we have THIS.  Where's Sheila?  What happened to Mateo?  Remember when Sally was interested in rebuilding her company?  And what about the big Wyatt/Katie reveal?  How can that be anything but anticlimactic now?  Thorne's back and it looked like he was going to have a major story but now he's basically a glorified extra.  It doesn't make any sense.

Bell dropping the Sheila nonsense was the best decision he ever made. She was never needed to be inserted into the Quridge equation.

Honestly, I don't think there was any plan for Watie. There was just no one else to pair them with but each other.

I would say that PF's unexpected departure put a kink in their Sally plans and making Thomas the new Thorne and that more than anything is what ultimately brought about Still. Clifton was the biggest benefactor by that, finally getting the character reset he so desperately needed, but these idiots never do anything new on the show unless their hand is forced (see also: the huge vacuum left when Flannery and Moss left).

• Love 1

Monday, January 29, 2018 Episode 7764
Unable to deny his love for her, Bill pleads with Steffy for them to be together.
After punching Bill, Ridge heads to Liam’s and begs him to not allow Bill to destroy his family.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 Episode 7765
Ridge makes a special request of Thorne after announcing his and Brooke’s imminent wedding plans.
Joyful that they have all come full circle, Quinn makes Ridge and Brooke a generous offer.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 Episode 7766
Ridge extends an olive branch to Thorne and the two share a rare moment of brotherly love.
Rick gives Brooke a stipulation when she asks him for his blessing before marrying Ridge.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 Episode 7767
Never a quitter, Sally Spectra visits an unsettled Liam, offering comfort and support.
Wyatt is caught off-guard seeing Hope at Forrester Creations and the two share an awkward moment between exes.

Friday, February 2, 2018 Episode 7768
Thorne begrudgingly participates in planning Brooke’s wedding with Katie, Ivy, Pam and Maya.
Steffy becomes defensive when her archrival, Hope, confronts her with a harsh fact.

Casting News:
Dick Christie returns as “Charlie Webber” on January 30 and 31.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/01/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-jan-29-feb-2-bill-declares-his-love-ridge-makes-peace-sally-makes-her-move/

SOC Sneak Peek

Week of February 5, 2018
Ridge and Brooke head down the aisle.
In Liam's time of need, Hope comforts him.

http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/scoop/spoilers/2018/180129.php

B&B February Sweeps Summary from soaps.com

Everyone will have an issue with Bill, who goes from bad to worse.

Liam is faced with finding forgiveness for Steffy or becoming hardened like his father.

Steffy, Hope, and Sally are all in the running for Liam's affections.

As Katie and Wyatt examine whether their relationship will go forward, Thorne may develop an interest in Katie.

Carter will become a factor in Rick and Maya's relationship.

Source: scroll down this page:
http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/4378/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-january-29-february-2

• Love 1

Carter= ZZZZZZ

Of all the stories to give the only active LGBTQ couple on the cast, they go with this? Really? Who the fuck was asking for Caya now? We didn’t want it in 2014 with his proposal to on the rebound Maya after literally no dates. On the ‘ship totem pole, that pairing is the rocks under the pole.

Steffy, Hope, and Sally are all in the running for Liam's affections.

Why don’t we just make it a whole damn tournament arc, and throw in everyone—Katie, Brooke, bring back Bridget and Amber and Ivy outta whatever closet she’s been stashed in. Hell, bring out Ghost Phoebe and Stephanie. It’ll be like Yu-Gi-Oh Battle City, only more stupid.

Seriously, just...fucking no. Have the writers learned nothing? We are all tired of his romantic entanglements and having three women after his is just stretching the limits of this show’s tenuous credibility. I can understand the bloom hasn’t quite wilted for Sally because he isn’t as close to her yet, but Hope? Just no. DD was the only partner JMW ever generated anything in the ballpark of chemistry with. Despite the gross start they got for Swill 2.0, I’m fine with them going off and leaving Liam alone.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Why don’t we just make it a whole damn tournament arc, and throw in everyone—Katie, Brooke, bring back Bridget and Amber and Ivy outta whatever closet she’s been stashed in. Hell, bring out Ghost Phoebe and Stephanie. It’ll be like Yu-Gi-Oh Battle City, only more stupid.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Actually in this case Liam isn't even actively playing as of yet, it's the women who are all fighting over him. I'd love it if he looked at all of them and said 'Uh, who said I wanted to jump into a relationship with any of you at the moment? I got a kid coming in 6 months so I got other things to worry about'

9 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

So....basically Riverdale ?

I know they'll never be a real couple but their tease in S1 made me TeamCharchie just for the potential.

• Love 1

This is so disappointing. What happened to that CBS survey we all participated in last year?  We saw some real progress for a short time then the storylines quickly backslid into the same old worn-out tropes.

Why do all of the women always have to fight over Liam? Since Watie is still undercover (Ha! Ha!) maybe Hope should go test the waters with Wyatt instead. Itwould give Katie the opportunity to bring back the crazy (face it, I love me some nutso HT!) and it would be great karma for Katie/Nick/Bridget. Or, or it might be interesting for Sally/Katie/Wyatt. As adorable as Lally is, I still think that Wyatt and Sally would make a dynamic couple. I believe Wyatt could bring the old fiesty gritty Sally back to the surface. I know most of it is crappy writing, but having Sally around Liam seems to have made her needy, dependent, unfocused, etc.  I just want to see her happy and successful.

I don't care either way about Lope. If they get back together then I want for it to happen gradually and without meddling from Hauxdi (or Bill.) I don't want to see another ToD or shrieking protests of "We wuz robbed!)

I would honestly write Ivy out and send her back to Australia. Free AB up to pursue other (better) roles either here or back home.

Also, let Swill be together for a while and we can gleefully watch that implode. My preference is for Hauxdi to be cold, alone and suffering, but that will never happen.  I want to see her breakdown and start seeing floating heads Aly and Satanie mocking and chastizing her from the cliff house walls.

The big loser here is KMo. Of all of the interesting stories for Maya, they have to force her into a ToD with Carter?  I thought that scene last year where the "homophobic" (sorry, I can't think of a more PC term at the moment) drunk guys started hassling Maya in that bar in Monte Carlo was a spark of something interesting.  Of course, the writers immediately turned it into something potentially dubious between Maya and Zende, which ruined everything. I am not saying that I want to see her character tortured on an ongoing basis for being transgender but that is so much more that could be written around that.

The CBS site says they always welcome feedback and I am tempted to start a list of observations complaints to submit!

1.  GaBridge round #7,000

2.  Brooke digressing from a strong empowered SINGLE woman who has finally seen the demise of "destiny" to a simpering giggle woman-child.

3. Hauxdi getting way with murder (literally); no recourse ever for her vile actions. Now being portrayed as a victim

4. Liam's selective amnesia.

5. Quidge just abruptly ending with passive forgiveness all around by Eric.  What happened to Mateo?

6. Lack of use of Ivy.

7. No closure about Sheila. A simple remark by Eric that she went back to Genoa City or elsewhere would be sufficient.

I am only scratching the surface!

• Love 5

My thing was this:

Week of February 5, 2018
Ridge and Brooke head down the aisle.

For one thing,  way to rub salt in the wound Ridge by getting married the same month as what was supposed to be your daughter's 1 year anniversary but instead is a painful time as she deals with her imploding marriage.

For another, they're piling on the anniversaries for February with Zencole, Steam, and now Bridge all February weddings.

Lastly, it's almost a year from when Brooke discovered the Queridge affair. And in that year she married and divorced another man. 

What is the damn rush? And why another wedding? Just go to City Hall with RJ as best man and Katie as Matron of Honor and be done with it.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

For another, they're piling on the anniversaries for February with Zencole, Steam, and now Bridge all February weddings.

Actually, Steam was mid to latch March since the 30th anniversary was around their boring AF wedding. And let's be honest, who even expected Zencole to still be married? I honestly expected them to split before Hauxdi and Eggo.

But yeah, the Bridge thing is ridiculously fast, even for them. I'm with you. Bridge has gone to City Hall once before for a marriage. At this point, they may qualify for a volume discount program.

Crap. So that means March will be the Month of Mourning for Steffy.

I want Liam to leave town for a bit. Go back to wherever he grew up, visit his mom's grave, see old friends. Hope can be his check-in buddy to make sure he's alive and hasn't been kidnapped. Give him a month offscreen.

I'm guessing Bridge is happening as Thorne is sniffing around Katie. At least we'll get a change of pace from Watie bedroom gymnastics.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Bridge has gone to City Hall once before for a marriage. At this point, they may qualify for a volume discount program

Didn't the City Hall marriage end being invalid due to paperwork or was that Lope?

• Love 1