Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

I almost posted something last week about that. Well, I was going to ask if B&B was marketed overseas as a telenovela, because I'd noticed the 3/4 month chunks. I say 3/4 because I wasn't paying really close attention to the exact number but it can be quite noticeable. 

Liam as a Sally supporter seems weird to me. Have they even met?  I must have missed that. 

Not sure if it's marketed that way, but I can see the show adopting it as an easy way to keep up with actor appearance minimums and easier to manage since Bell and his wife were overseas for the last few years for Obama. Now that he's back stateside and more in the thick of things, he may get back to a more complicated story pacing.

Sally crashed the Steam wedding and Liam was the one who snitched about Bill influencing the reporter and he and Steffy just had a double date with Thomas and Sally so they definitely know each other. Liam was already not impressed with Steffy's continual put down of Steffy but wisely kept his yap shut since Thomas was defending his lady. I could see him stepping in again if Bill starts up again about his building and wants to do something shady but in no way do I want him and Sally. If Liam is to hook up with someone else once he realizes Steffy's no prize I want it to be someone entirely new. After 3 Emmy wins for B&B, Clifton should be able to finagle that, LOL.

• Love 3

Ah, I completely forgot about the double date and I actually watched that day. I guess I didn't see the other instances as being about Sally herself, just Liam being Liam.  They really need to give him an evil twin story.  SC has to be bored out of his mind.  And yes, here's hoping TPTB never hook up Sally and Liam.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tessaray said:

And yes, here's hoping TPTB never hook up Sally and Liam.  

Agreed.

I may accept this only as a rebound in which Liam is the one who can't get over Sally as she gets back with Thomas or moves on to someone else (like Saul, Wyatt or Ivy). Given the show's track record, I wouldn't bet on that. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Agreed.

I may accept this only as a rebound in which Liam is the one who can't get over Sally as she gets back with Thomas or moves on to someone else (like Saul, Wyatt or Ivy). Given the show's track record, I wouldn't bet on that. 

I really think Thomas/Sally are planned as an endgame with Steffy of all people being the interloper. I can't see Liam dropping Steffy unless Hope came back or JMW decides she wants to leave again at which point Liam gets a new lady. He and Ivy were cute but the show doesn't seem committed to her anymore. It's weird how the show refused to even try Wyatt and Ivy again or even put him with Sasha. They just let him languish until they got around to trying him with Katie. Really would love to be a fly on the wall of the writers' room b/c to get an idea of their thinking.

I'm down with evil Liam if he's allowed to pull crap on Quinn and Wyatt, 'cheat' on Steffy with Ivy or Darlita, and tell Bill where to shove it as he blows through Spencer money like it's water.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 3

Monday, July 10, 2017
Brooke puts RJ on the spot to get his version of what happened between him and Coco.
Thomas sees a softer side of Sally when she describes her family dynamics.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Caroline returns to Los Angeles with Douglas to spend quality time with Thomas.
Charlie suspects that Sheila has an ulterior motive when she makes him a tempting proposition.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Bill volunteers his services to Steffy when she tells him of her plan to reunite Thomas and Caroline.
Quinn worries about the future of her marriage after learning that Eric has moved out of the mansion.

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Sheila’s favor for Eric puts her in an intense confrontational exchange with Quinn.
Sally meets Caroline for the first time and can’t help but notice the closeness that she shares with Thomas.

Friday, July 14, 2017
Caroline confesses to Thomas that she made a mistake by leaving her life in Los Angeles.
Steffy and Liam look for Eric after learning that he is in hiding with Sheila.

Source: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=11149891&t=11033334

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Caroline confesses to Thomas that she made a mistake by leaving her life in Los Angeles.

CAROLINE NO

Damn it, show, stop trying to make Caroline/Thomas happen.

• Love 10

Next week summary spoilers:

Mon 7/17: Quinn worries when she learns Eric has been spending time with Sheila; Steffy learns Ridge is the cause of the rift in the Forrester family.

Tue 7/18: Caroline asks to Bill for help reuniting her and Douglas with Thomas; Ridge talks to Steffy about the affair with Quinn.

Wed 7/19: Steffy confronts Quinn about betraying Eric; Sally invites Caroline to lunch.

Thu 7/20: Ridge vows to make things right with his family; Sheila worries Steffy will undo her progress with Eric.

Fri 7/21: The Forrester and Spectra fashion houses ready themselves for the upcoming competition; Bill vows to reunite Caroline and Thomas.

Source: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/upcoming-episodes/EP00004217?aid=zap2it

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Tue 7/18: Caroline asks to Bill for help reuniting her and Douglas with Thomas

Hey, remember that time when Caroline found out Bill was manipulating Liam and Hope's life and she threatened to tell Katie, but Bill knocked her over a balcony?

I guess she doesn't either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 10

NO to the second one! Do these writers not have an original bone in their bodies? It was bad enough the first time around so now they are going to switch it up by making it a faux illness? I can't roll my eyes hard enough at that one.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

NO to the second one! Do these writers not have an original bone in their bodies? It was bad enough the first time around so now they are going to switch it up by making it a faux illness? I can't roll my eyes hard enough at that one.

I can see the show being macabre enough where Caroline does realize she's dying so Thomas is forced to be a full-time dad and Sally has to determine if she's ready for an insta-family.

So if Eric disowns Ridge, is the whole Marrone-Forrester line smited from the the family tree? Someone call Thorne!

• Love 5
(edited)

Yes, because faking death worked out so well for the last person who tried it to manipulate someone else's life. ?

FB_IMG_1499797651856.jpg

That said, I don't want Caroline killed off. That just would be too lazy and death by cancer is just way too common a trope on B&B. I'd rather she be shown as the vindictive snake she is and slither back to NYC as Steffy and Liam go through divorce number 3 over her role in it. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
On 7/19/2017 at 1:29 PM, grisgris said:

I try not to read the spoilers, but I saw that particular spoiler posted elsewhere and thought it was a joke.  Imagine my shock and surprise when I realized it was true.  Um, I know that Bill is a an asshole par excellence, but really?  Shouldn't this type of shit be beneath him by now?  And, yes, it worked out sooooo well the last time he did it.  I know he wants that stupid building, but why reduce the character to Wile E. Coyote just to create conflict for Tally?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

I try not to read the spoilers, but I saw that particular spoiler posted elsewhere and thought it was a joke.  Imagine my shock and surprise when I realized it was true.  Um, I know that Bill is a an asshole par excellence, but really?  Shouldn't this type of shit be beneath him by now?  And, yes, it worked out sooooo well the last time he did it.  I know he wants that stupid building, but why reduce the character to Wile E. Coyote just to create conflict for Tally?

OMG. I know! I may not watch until this farce has ended. Making matters worse, hasn't the actress who plays Caroline battled cancer in real life? It's so stupid and so cheap. The good news for Sally is that once Thomas discovers the ruse, he'll be done with Caroline for forever.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Um, I know that Bill is a an asshole par excellence, but really?  Shouldn't this type of shit be beneath him by now?  And, yes, it worked out sooooo well the last time he did it.  

Oh, I was referring to Stephanie specifically in that comment since she pulled that fake heart attack crap to nudge Ridge with Taylor. But it's not like his other manipulations have worked all that well when Hope was in town.

All this over a stupid building? As another poster mentioned, this pattern of going after women is not a good look for Bill at all. 

• Love 5

I suppose this is yet another plot to break up Brill and reunite Bridge. I can see Brooke being none to pleased with her handsome (ruthless) hubby once she gets wind of such a cruel scheme.  I can see her tsk-tsking a little meddling here and there via snarky comments, but faking a terminal illness is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Brooke had a dose of that first-hand. There is no way she'd turn a blind eye to Bill's mechanisms with that one.

NOOOOooooooooooo!!!

• Love 3

As another poster mentioned, this pattern of going after women is not a good look for Bill at all. 

If it gave us a women turn the tables on Bill ala 'What a Woman Wants' or a better comedy version of that Nick focused episode with Brooke, Steffy, Quinn, Sally, Katie, Alison, and a surprise appearance by Hope all reading Bill for filth then it may be worth it. Maybe after a fight with Brooke on that very score, he's so distracted admiring his building that he trips and hits his head and has a concussion dream/nightmare about it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, grisgris said:

I suppose this is yet another plot to break up Brill and reunite Bridge. I can see Brooke being none to pleased with her handsome (ruthless) hubby once she gets wind of such a cruel scheme.  I can see her tsk-tsking a little meddling here and there via snarky comments, but faking a terminal illness is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Brooke had a dose of that first-hand. There is no way she'd turn a blind eye to Bill's mechanisms with that one.

NOOOOooooooooooo!!!

I sure hope she'd bring that up! 

OMG! I just looked at two spoiler pages from "She Knows" and Soap Central. Both have a photo and clip with what looks like Maya kissing ZENDE on the cheek (but looks very intimate and not just a  friendly peck) and then in the next frame, she is saying to him, "It's best if we keep this between us." I have also read spumors that Nicole is going to find out in MC that she's preggers. I am hoping this is what the Zayda nonsense is about because otherwise, I can't believe that Brad Bell would have the audacity to throw an identical ToD story at us the same time this QoD with Q/E/R/S is going on.  Don't these fucking writers and show runners have an original thought between the group of them?  !(@#*(#*(! 

• Love 3

Well, Raya is at long last getting the same treatment as every other idiot pairing, which is as "progressive" as this show will ever get. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But seriously, just no to that. What reason would Maya have to cheat on Rick with Zende? Talk about a huge step down.

On 7/29/2017 at 10:35 AM, grisgris said:

OMG! I just looked at two spoiler pages from "She Knows" and Soap Central. Both have a photo and clip with what looks like Maya kissing ZENDE on the cheek (but looks very intimate and not just a  friendly peck) and then in the next frame, she is saying to him, "It's best if we keep this between us." I have also read spumors that Nicole is going to find out in MC that she's preggers. I am hoping this is what the Zayda nonsense is about because otherwise, I can't believe that Brad Bell would have the audacity to throw an identical ToD story at us the same time this QoD with Q/E/R/S is going on.  Don't these fucking writers and show runners have an original thought between the group of them?  !(@#*(#*(! 

More spoilers say that the reigning Forrester buttinsky, Katie, is aware of the situation and voices her concerns to you guessed it- Wyatt.

They hinted at Zaya potential back when Zende stood up to Julius about Maya and then she and Zende hugged at the end. The only reason I could see them bonding in an unhealthy leads to affair way is if Maya starts having issues with Rick being her bio dad but since they hammered home to Nicole and everyone else that Maya is Lizzie's mother, I don't see why she'd let that get to her now. Rick was resolute- Maya is Lizzie's mother and they are a family.

The dumb decision to get rid of Sasha rears its ugly head again. She's the obvious one for Zende to have an affair with and/or be a Zencole surrogate or get pregnant by someone and be struggling with the decision you keep the baby or give it up with the Avants pressuring her to give up her baby to Nicole since Sasha still wants to be a model and she 'owes' Nicole or some nonsense.

• Love 1
On 7/29/2017 at 10:35 AM, grisgris said:

Damn!  Damn!  DAYUM!!!  (doing my best Florida Evans impersonation).

Okay--folks here and elsewhere speculated about this possibility and even joked about it.  I refused to comment on it because I was certain the writers wouldn't try it.  I saw the hug and the support that Zende gave to Maya when Julius was attacking her.  But, I said, "HELLS NAW!  The writers wouldn't go there!"  Then I saw the promo for this and my heart fell into my panties.  Just no.

Not at all surprised about Princess Lemonheads butting in.  Hopefully, there won't be any firearms or spyglasses laying about.

• Love 3

Seriously, can the idiot writers not do better for Heather Tom than for her to be the go-to buttsinki for everyone's problems? What possible reason does she have to get mixed up with that? She and Rick have shared maybe five scenes in the nine years she's been on this show, so it's not like they have some super close bond where she's looking out for her nephew. She's also one of the few women Maya hasn't fucked over yet and Zende...who is he to Katie?

• Love 1
(edited)

Seriously, can the idiot writers not do better for Heather Tom than for her to be the go-to buttsinki for everyone's problems? What possible reason does she have to get mixed up with that? She and Rick have shared maybe five scenes in the nine years she's been on this show, so it's not like they have some super close bond where she's looking out for her nephew. She's also one of the few women Maya hasn't fucked over yet and Zende...who is he to Katie?

I guess the writers are still laboring under the delusion that Katie is the show's moral authority.  

I vaguely recall that Aunt Katydid was willing to sit idly by and allow her then-fiance (Ridge) to fuck over Rick so that he could be in charge of Forrester Creations.  She wanted Ridge to have that position and if it meant pissing on her little nephew then so be it. 

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 3

OTOH, he may put together why Steffy wanted him to leave it alone.

Oh, who am I kidding? Even if he does, Liam has to know what kind of heaux he's married to, right? He knew that after he found out about the shot she pulled for their first wedding in Aspen and he stayed then.

• Love 1

Assuming it's a recast, it's a shame they decided to wait till the Zende actor has shown some potential to get rid of him.

I honestly wish they'd recast Nicole. I'd make a joke comparing her to Charity Rahmer here, but she made some effort at emoting when needed during her sixteen (!) days as Belle on Days of our Lives.

Monday, August 14, 2017 Episode #7649
Steffy and Liam disagree on Bill’s deviant lie as well as how it should be handled.
Eric advises Sheila regarding her future plans to live in Los Angeles.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 Episode #7650
Bill comes up with a backup plan to ensure that the Spectra building will be his.
Quinn’s problems concerning Sheila escalate rapidly and are worse than she previously thought.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 Episode #7651
Sally makes a fighting plea to CJ to allow her one more collection to prove that Spectra will be a success.
Eric and Quinn greatly differ about what to do regarding Sheila’s condition, which was brought on by Quinn.

Thursday, August 17, 2017 Episode #7652
Although she’s on board with Bill’s plan, Steffy warns him that Liam may be the one to push back.
Eric’s ultimatum to Sheila forces her to go to extreme measures to get him to reconsider.

Friday, August 18, 2017 Episode #7653
Eric enlists the assistance of an old friend, James Warwick, to help his current situation with Sheila.
During an interview, Sally appeals to Liam’s emotional side by explaining why she intends to carry on the Spectra business.

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/08/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-the-week-of-aug-14-18-sheilas-condition-worsens-and-thats-bad-news-for-quinn/

Forget whatever they're doing with Liam and Sally, as we know Tally is endgame, I am HERE for when Brooke gets a whiff of Still's scheming and she gets up in Steffy's grill that she needs to back off her man. And then Brooke lets Bill know he may have tried pulling that crap on Katie, but she won't stand for it.

Although irony of ironies: just as Brooke was 'innocently' partnering with Bill which Katie didn't like and knew was dangerous flirting, here comes Steffy doing the same to her with Bill. Brooke had a few years reprieve of a Stephanie messing in her life, but looks like it might be starting up again. This could be good.

• Love 3

The only time Zende showed the least bit of acting talent was when he went up against Nicole's dad over re-signing the adoption papers for Lizzie. Other than that, he was a HUGE snore. 

• Love 3

C'mon Brad, pluck up the courage ... get rid of Nicole, too!

I am very curious as to why RF is leaving. Surely, he didn't get a better offer someplace else. Maybe he got wise to the fact that he really stinks as an actor and decided to cut his losses. The only times he had a decent performance were when he was working off of OB or KM. What?  One, maybe two halfway OK scenes.

Either free up the resources to write better material for your cast who can actually act or ... bring in some new characters that make sense.

Oh, who am I kidding ????  Leave it to Bell to recast with somebody even worse -- if that could actually exist.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, grisgris said:

C'mon Brad, pluck up the courage ... get rid of Nicole, too!

I am very curious as to why RF is leaving. Surely, he didn't get a better offer someplace else. Maybe he got wise to the fact that he really stinks as an actor and decided to cut his losses. The only times he had a decent performance were when he was working off of OB or KM. What?  One, maybe two halfway OK scenes.

Either free up the resources to write better material for your cast who can actually act or ... bring in some new characters that make sense.

Oh, who am I kidding ????  Leave it to Bell to recast with somebody even worse -- if that could actually exist.

He actually did get another job which is... pretty surprising. He's come a long way but he can still barely deliver a line.  I agree that they should just send Nicole away with him. 

• Love 1

Mon 8/21:  Brooke questions Eric's decision to help Sheila; Katie and Wyatt take their relationship to the next level.

Tue 8/22 : Brooke grills James about his medical decision regarding Sheila; Katie and Wyatt advance their relationship, while attempting to keep their secret from Bill.

Wed 8/23: The launch of Sally Spectra's first solo preview provides added excitement; Bill fumes as he realizes that Liam and Jarrett may not be on his side.

Thu 8/24: Brooke and Ivy try to get answers from Steffy about Thomas; Bill tells Liam what he wants to hear.

Fri 8/25: Sally has a revealing conversation with Thomas before the start of her fashion show; Bill unleashes his devious plan to build his skyscraper at the expense of Spectra Fashions.

Source: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/upcoming-episodes/EP00004217?aid=zap2it

• Love 2

Lovely!  Bill turns to his slippery slag of a slattern-in-law who is "a forbidden love."  Will he be high, hallucinating or drunk?

What's forbidden about a slag with an open-leg policy who has everything she has because of her ass?   

I'll be tuning out on this bullshit.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Lovely!  Bill turns to his slippery slag of a slattern-in-law who is "a forbidden love."  Will he be high, hallucinating or drunk?

I'll settle for consentual.

Still bullshit, I agree.  I need to make a Brooke Logan Recycled Plot bingo card for all the stories they've copied and pasted onto this worthless slag of a character.

Hot vixan? Check.

Lingerie model? Check.

Getting control of FC with her hot body? It shouldn't even count since Brooke got control because her worthless in-laws fucked her over on what she was owed. But that's the story the show wants to go, so check there.

Sleeping her way through a family of men? On a technicality that's not a bingo. Yet.

Dating unavailable men? All of the checks. 

And now I guess we're gonna get shades of Brooke and Nick in the foundry, complete with the WTD plot. Hooray! ?

Luckily, I don't see this show lasting long enough for Bell to have Steffy get knocked up by Phoebe Jr's husband after Liam decides to leave her again for Hope/Sally/Ivy/Maya/Partially Open Door.

Ugh, I forgot about the foundry boink. So....what? Steffy and Bill hump in the rubble of the Spectra building thinking its Liam's grave and want to commemorate the spot? Then Liam claws his way out the rubble to collapse and Bill zips up long enough to call 911?

Timing wise it makes sense they had Steam get freaky this week. If she grief bangs Bill within two weeks, in show timeline wise it'll be within a few days of her boink with Liam so legit WTD. Because it's a high risk pregnancy she won't want a paternity test.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

If these spoilers are true, we're back to things getting good again.

I'm betting Liam is paralyzed and impotent, his bonding with Sally as he pulls away from Steffy, Steffy turning to a guilt riddled Bill and then getting knocked up.

So THIS is why they had Bill win and 'forgive' Liam.

I must be missing something.  The building is owned by Sally so how does Bill have the authority to implode it?

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Getting control of FC with her hot body?

Brooke has a degree in chemistry & her non wrinkle fabric stuff (whatever it was called) also helped her get control.  Brooke is smart...we're told Steffy is but we've never actually seen it, so I think control of FC is an apples & oranges comparison.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, bannana said:

I must be missing something.  The building is owned by Sally so how does Bill have the authority to implode it?

Ha! When does Bill need anyone's permission?  He basically just ignores the deal Liam struck with Sally. I think he'll try to say it was void since Liam wasn't really in charge or some nonsense. Maybe Justin put clauses in the contract that nullify it if Bill takes back over and Liam just didn't read the fine print.

::sigh:: Really wish they had made Liam savvy in his brief takeover. And the way for Bill to get that tape would've been if Steffy had secretly given it to him to 'right' things which really would've been an act of betrayal that Liam could be hurt by once it was exposed. These writers can be short sighted and chicken.

November sweeps spoilers confirm the building demolition is true.

58 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Brooke has a degree in chemistry & her non wrinkle fabric stuff (whatever it was called) also helped her get control.  Brooke is smart...we're told Steffy is but we've never actually seen it, so I think control of FC is an apples & oranges comparison.

Which is why she should be mentoring Sally (in spite of her FC loyalty; she sees herself in the wrong side of the tracks Sally) or Maya (my son's wife needs to know the business if she's going to help him run it). 

• Love 3