Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

So, being ranked Logan Sister the Second with Ridge wasn't bad enough for Katie?  Now she's going for a third place Logan Sister finish with Eric?  

If you include Beth, she doesn't even get a podium finish.

Which holy shit, that's fucked up.

• Love 9

I found these on You Tube:

Monday 11/14 knowing Nicole's disappointment, Zende advises Sasha to give Nicole a wide berth, at least for a little while. Ridge nurses some psychological wounds from the epic fail to sabotage Quinn. What will be do next?

Tuesday 11/15 Quinn's green-eyed monster emerges when she learns that in her absence Katie's been spending time with Eric.

Wednesday 11/16 How will Eric react when Katie fills him in on her illuminating chat she had with Quinn.

Thursday 11/17 Still intent on marrying Brooke, Bill reluctantly spends time at SP trying to bond with RJ .

Friday, 11/18 After Brooke questions Ridge about his determination to get her back, he takes her to a location where much of their history together unfolded.

This nonsense with Katie/Eric/Quinn turns my stomach.  I guess it wasn't a triangle we saw coming, but so soon?  I guess I don't see what's so wrong with Katie keeping Eric company to watch the fashion show.  Oh, what am I talking about? They'll be in bed before the show-stopper sets foot on the runway. /facepalm.

• Love 6

Monday 11/14

Ridge is upset to learn his plan to sabotage Quinn went awry; Zende tells Sasha to stay away from Nicole.

Tuesday 11/15

Quinn learns another woman was in her home with Eric; Rick helps Katie move forward.

Wednesday 11/16

Bill suggests an elopement to Brooke; Katie tells Eric about Quinn's phone call.

Thursday 11/17

Bill and R.J. spend an uncomfortable day together; Brooke asks Ridge about his behavior.

Friday 11/18

Quinn tries to conceal her anger at the fact Katie is buying the house next door; Ridge takes Brooke to a meaningful location.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/EP00004217?aid=tvschedule

Katie lives next door to the Forrester's now? That divorce settlement must've been amazing.

Wonder if we'll see a new set for her house?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bill suggests an elopement to Brooke

I'm so glad someone on this show brings this up. How many times could Bridge, or Liam and Hope have been married if they'd just flown to Vegas or gone to LA City Hall before having the ceremony?

Too many to count, I'm afraid.

I don't know why the writers are setting up some type of rivalry/jealousy between Quinn and Katie.  To the contrary, I could see those two becoming good friends. They both have their experiences at the hands of Bill in common and I think those two working together would make an force to be reckoned with. Quinn could help shore up Katie's fragile (yet healing) self-esteem and confidence. Katie's tenure as FC's CEO could help bolster those areas of experience where Quinn is lacking. Quinn, then, would be free to design and tend to  Eric.

Of course, having two women form a solid friendship AND hold the upper hand in a company is unheard of in BB's world. A woman's place is at home; either warming the sheets, cooking eggs for a man or drowning her sorrows in cheap vodka.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Does that woman's mouth have an off button?

I bet that, at some point during this whole scenario, she pats herself on the back for not liking to interfere, or some such shit.  She has zero idea what a manipulative nosy bitch she really is.  

• Love 3

Katie's moving into the house next door? They're pushing this new potential pairing hard. I think this is the thing that will cause Quinn to come unhinged, and I'm here for it. I feel a Ridge/Quinn pairing coming, too. The show dropped hella anvils on Friday.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Several months ago TK has said he thinks RS is the most beautiful actress on TV, so maybe since he approves we'll actually see him act.

As an aside, I'm really sick of this attitude of his, choosing when he'll decide to put in effort or not. Every one on Show has shit material to work with, but no one else has clout to phone it in and remained employed. Katherine Lang has had basically the same script for the last five years and you don't see her pitching a fit. Not that anyone here would blame her.

• Love 9

Applause to AnnaYolei's post!

What a douche-bag. It's not like he's God's gift to women (or the acting world) or anything like that.  If I were RS, I'd be throwing up in my mouth at the anticipation of having to get close up and personal with him.

That's kind of a slap in the face to HT, LG and KKL and women in general. (I'll stop while I'm ahead.)

• Love 4
On 11/10/2016 at 9:38 AM, Anna Yolei said:

The Donna/Eric split I remember was just....off. It was stupid ass bollocks about Donna getting too fat, made all the more insulting that Jennifer Garniers was pregnant at the time.

On 11/10/2016 at 9:38 AM, Anna Yolei said:

The Donna/Eric split I remember was just....off. It was stupid ass bollocks about Donna getting too fat, made all the more insulting that Jennifer Garniers was pregnant at the time.

Donna was fat? She looks so slim at wedding!

In purple dress

Looks like Veronica Lake!

Jennifer Gareis was pregnant during that SL and instead of writing the pregnancy into the SL or employing the usual "disguise the pregnancy" trick of having her hold large handbags or to be seated most of the time, the writers came up with the idiotic "getting fat" excuse.  They even had scenes with her gobbling down Pam's lemon bars and snacking on candy "out of stress." SMH. It was stupid as well as degrading to women when it was decided that Eric would dump her for "letting herself go." Like he's any svelte stallion.

• Love 6

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 11/21
S30, E66  
Ridge asks an emotional Brooke an important question; Katie stands up for herself to Quinn. 

Tue 11/22
S30, E67  
Steffy reaches out to ask Wyatt to join the family for Thanksgiving dinner; Zende makes a romantic gesture to Nicole. 

Wed 11/23
S30, E68  
Pam, Charlie, Katie and Brooke prepare dinner; the Forresters, Logans and Spencers come together for Thanksgiving. 

Monday, November 21
When Ridge asks an emotional Brooke an important question, will she accept?; Katie stands up for herself to Quinn.

Tuesday, November 22
Steffy reaches out to ask Wyatt to join the family for Thanksgiving dinner; Zende makes a romantic gesture to Nicole.

Wednesday, November 23
Pam, Charlie, Katie and Brooke prepare dinner; the Forresters, Logans and Spencers come together for Thanksgiving.

Thursday, November 24
B&B is pre-empted for CBS coverage of the Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions NFL game.

Friday, November 25
B&B is pre-empted for CBS college football coverage.

Happy early Thanksgiving! I don't know how credible this site is, but this spoiler I was alerted to sounds promising! It's certainly an interesting twist and much better than what we are expecting.  (Don't hold your breath, though. No pun intended! Hee!)

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-quinn-saves-wills-life-katie-eternally-grateful-for-dramatic-rescue/

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 4
On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 6:00 PM, jenrising said:

That would be interesting. Certainly better than what Katie's stank face at Eric's praise of Quinn today seems to signal.

It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...one that will be dashed over penis in the grand tradition of B&B friendships. 

It's a miracle Taylor and Stephanie were never after the same man (besides Ridge, of course).

Edited by Anna Yolei
The board autocorrected to Pennsylvania originally :p
  • Love 3

From my RSS feed:

We Love Soaps: Soap Opera Past, Present & Future by Roger Newcomb (noreply@blogger.com) 

Monday, November 28
Zende tries to get Nicole to forgive him; Bill plans an elopement with Brooke.

Tuesday, November 29
Ridge surprises Brooke with a memento from their past; Nicole and Sasha lob accusations at each other.

Wednesday, November 30
Brooke feels torn between two loves; Sasha tells Zende that it is time to move on.

Thursday, December 1
Steffy and Liam talk about their future; Bill insists his and Brooke's love is true.

Friday, December 2
Brooke makes a decision; Quinn talks to Steffy about the future.

Oh, Sasha... you can do so much better.  And if Brooke doesn't choose Bill, I'm just done with this mess.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, tessaray said:

And if Brooke doesn't choose Bill, I'm just done with this mess.

Seriously.  I can't even with this "torn between two loves" narrative.  No, she's not.  She's torn between the guy she loves and the manipulative asshat who just can't stand for her to be happy with someone else; the same guy who was willing to let her marry another man when it was going to be to his advantage in business.  Fuck him.  

• Love 5

I'd be willing to have Taylor return if it would keep Brill together.  I could also the post-plastic surgery HTy really clicking with TK Ridge.  The only downfalls would be an ongoing standoff between Katie and her to see which one was the biggest busy-body and bitter sanctimonious hypocrite.  The other would be that instead of reigning Steffy in (as she should) she would just encourage and enable her horrendous behavior.  I can only imagine ...

• Love 3

^

That kinda highlights how there's no checks and balances anymore. Brooke and Stephanie could balance one another out because there were fundamental differences between them. Same with Ridge and Thorne, and then Nick before he became batshit. 

The HopSteffy shit never really worked in large part because of that. I wouldn't even say they were two sides of the same coin, because as someone pointed out a while back Hope wasn't above unwarranted nastiness towards Steffy either and forgetting principle when it suited her.

• Love 2

OMG, I just saw some spoilers from the Inquisitor and I am not happy.

Quinn is going to make Steffy CEO (in an apparent Taming of the Shrew storyline and possible attempt to reunite her with Wyatt). Let Wyatt move on for God's sake. It's Eric's suggestion, but still.

Ridge and Rick will be co-VPs with Quinn as president.

Maya will apparently try to take on Quinn. Honey, please.

The jury is still out on Katie and Quinn.

All of ^^^^, I can live with but this...someone pass all the booze and Maalox.

Brooke will apparently sleep with Rumple on 12/5 and be engaged to his rancid ass by Christmas.

giphy.gif

Poor Bill. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/3754562/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-bradley-bell-reveals-who-brooke-will-pick-to-marry-and-a-shakeup-is-in-the-works-at-forrester-creations/ 

This fucking show.

• Love 4

Huh. I've never been fully onboard for Brill and even as much as I hate Bridge reuniting, I'm not sad about them splitting up. Especially when it seemed they were both going through the motions this last go around.

Maya versus Quinn..awesome, that's cute. I love seeing little chihuahuas trying to drag bones around that are three times their size, bless their little doggy hearts. But this is more like a teacup chi taking on a pit bull that spent life in and out of the Riker's Island of dog pounds.

That said, if it takes attention from her pissing on Sasha for existing, I can live with it.

Here's a link to the article/interview from TV Guide; basically the same spoilers as what CountryGirl posted. The only thing I noticed that was different was that in the TVG article, the interviewer makes the statement about Brooke and Ridge sleeping together and getting engaged. Brad Bell neither confirms nor denies it and just says that "they are headed to the finish line," which as well all know, could mean literally anything. He then jumps to Ridge headed right back to being consumed by what's going on at FC.

It really sickens me to think of those two doing a love scene together. I hope that it's graciously short and well-edited.

WTF does Steffy ALWAYS win? SHE gets the coveted CEO position? It's not fair. I'd rather see Rick get the job just to piss off both Steffy and Ridge. Maybe the Steffy as CEO move is what's going to pit Maya and Quinn against each other.  Otherwise,  don't see a logical jumping-off point for that one, but then, the Katie nonsense came out of left field. And what a better excuse for BB than to blame the genesis of half-cocked stories on his dead dad.

• Love 4

Nevermind that,  question is.....How  stupid are The IIC? CLEARLY the IIC ARE NOT the least bit interested in ...                   A) Respecting their Audience,     B) Respecting their (mostly) admirable Actors, esp. KKL.         C) Saving our once Beloved Show. .....          .                             Le Ssssiiighhhh. . This Is Not Unike watching a lively, interesting, talented , gorgeous and trusted friend spiral into addiction and madness and ruin.....then slowly choke to death on his own vomit in a shoddy bathtub in a dingy Paris Hotel . Damn,No One here Gets Out Alive.

Edited by Nanu160
Bad salad
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, grisgris said:

Here's a link to the article/interview from TV Guide; basically the same spoilers as what CountryGirl posted. The only thing I noticed that was different was that in the TVG article, the interviewer makes the statement about Brooke and Ridge sleeping together and getting engaged. Brad Bell neither confirms nor denies it and just says that "they are headed to the finish line," which as well all know, could mean literally anything. He then jumps to Ridge headed right back to being consumed by what's going on at FC.

It really sickens me to think of those two doing a love scene together. I hope that it's graciously short and well-edited.

WTF does Steffy ALWAYS win? SHE gets the coveted CEO position? It's not fair. I'd rather see Rick get the job just to piss off both Steffy and Ridge. Maybe the Steffy as CEO move is what's going to pit Maya and Quinn against each other.  Otherwise,  don't see a logical jumping-off point for that one, but then, the Katie nonsense came out of left field. And what a better excuse for BB than to blame the genesis of half-cocked stories on his dead dad.

WRT Brooke and Ridge, I don't think it will be fade into sunset, roll the credits, because you just know Badley will keep that triangle going, even though we all know there is no way Bill would stick around while Brooke sleeps with and gets engaged to the dressmaker. To have him do so goes against his character. He would do (almost) anything for love (cue Meatloaf) but he won't do that...except he will at the hands of the hatchet job writers.

While I want to FF through any so-called love scenes (puke scenes), I have a feeling that they will come off epically bad, reminiscent of the one and only Katie/Ridge love scene that was all shadows and lighting and you could barely tell they were in it.

As for Maya/Quinn...I think it will be about her protecting her man and being irate that Quinn passed over Rick for the CEO job and stuck him with co-VP with Rumple.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

@CountryGirl, I gave your post a "like" because you were kind enough to post the spoilers, not because I liked what they said ;-) Brooke & Rumple (Brumple???)...how the hell STUPID can Brooke be???

If the spoilers pan out, then she has truly learned nothing after all these years and honestly, I won't feel one bit sorry for her when Ridge dumps her and she's in a crying heap on the floor again. Because we all know he will.

And I hope Bill moves on with someone else. It would serve her right.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Maya will apparently try to take on Quinn.

Well, it finally allows Maya to get back to her scheming ways against a target that deserves it and with a good motive. It's also a good sign for Maya that she gets to play with the front burner Queen Quinn for a bit. If you're somehow connected to the current front burning player, you'll get in front of the camera.

Can I hope they take each other out to clear the canvas of them both so Rick can grieve on Nicole's shoulder while Eric finally legit loses his mind to go fly fishing with his brother in Australia after leaving Ivy as CEO/President/Ruler Supreme of Forrester?

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

If the spoilers pan out, then she has truly learned nothing after all these years and honestly, I won't feel one bit sorry for her when Ridge dumps her and she's in a crying heap on the floor again. Because we all know he will.

I still think we're eventually going to get a "Ridge is Douglas's father" reveal at some point down the road.  Then Ridge will make tracks all over Brooke's back going back to Caroline.  And Brooke will probably allow that single tear to drop as she tells him that, of course, he should be with his son.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And I hope Bill moves on with someone else. It would serve her right.

Who is there for Bill?  I didn't mind the initial CaRidge age gap, though the difference bothered me at the end thanks to the writing and both TK and LG's acting choices.  But I don't want Sasha with him, for sure.  While I don't think every character has to be in a romance, leaving Bill single is a waste. :-) 

• Love 1

I'm all for his reuniting with Steffy to free Wyatt and Liam to move the hell on. Wyatt and Liam could hook up with Ivy or Sasha (but no going after the same woman, please).

Sasha is too young for him but I wouldn't mind if they toyed with it if I thought they could legit write for them. This show can't so please, no.

If they cast Sasha's spitfire mother? That I could see. It'd also open up the Thompsons to have a Spencer connection and lift Sasha up to have a core family ally behind her.

Felicia Forrester could work with Bill if they ever thought to bring her back.

• Love 4