Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Casting calls out for a young woman to play the role of Kat, another young woman to play Isabel, and yet a third to portray a worldly young lady.  They already have too many women.  Can't they cast some men as well?

No, just more women for Liam. ;)

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

No, just more women for Liam. ;)

To fawn over him as he mopes over how he wuz robbed?

At least tell me one of them is a friend of RJ's from his boarding school. She'll be too young to sleep with Waffles.

• Love 1

The inevitable triangle notwithstanding, I'm kinda glad for B&B going back to crafting more stories around their older actors. Here's hoping they'll find a better middle ground than they have in the early 2010s where it was all kiddies all the time and the period between 2005 and right before Hope was SORASed where Phoebe ws the only teenager while Taylor and Brooke are still getting baby stories as they near fifty.

But I agree, we need more guys on this show. I'd also support an RJ coming out story. It'd be a good way to get Brooke and Ridge in each other's orbits and an organic way to have him bond with his new sister-in-law. Hell,  we could even recast Dino as well, and bring the typical B&B squick of kissing cousins into the LGBT sphere, lol.

(Please don't do that, Bradley Bell).

• Love 4

So with Ivy supporting Queric (which as someone pointed out, if Quinn caught Ivy up on all the haps since she left, she knows about Captive Cabin and is apparently okay with the Adam/Eve crap which...gross) and Quinn rumored to be devising a scheme to keep Liam distracted from being an option for Steffy (which really, Quinn? You haven't done enough to this guy that you're messing with his life again?) I'm going to theorize that  Quinn sends Ivy to go after Liam and Ivy being so desperate for her job at Forrester goes along with it.

Which if true is not so heinous as Captive Cabin, but really, Quinn needs to leave the man alone. She's found her happiness, let him find his after all the crap she's put him through. If she doesn't care about Wyatt's love life then leave it be for him to work things out with Steffy or not.  But of course now that she knows she has Eric no matter what, she's slipping back into trying to right things for Wyatt, which usually means Liam suffering mental or physical harm.

The better twist would've been Ivy comes back and ingratiates herself with Quinn as part of a plan by Ridge and Rick. They secretly recruited her as an ally to stay close to Quinn since they're all on the outs with Eric and she agrees since it's for the Forrester family company. Maybe she begins to believe Quinn's change is serious and flips sides or she becomes a double spy in the Game of Forrester thrones. But letting Quinn use her again to go after Liam? Girl is dumb. 

• Love 3

If we've gone around the world and back just for Quinn to be at square one of manipulating her son's life yet AGAIN for yet another one of Liam's castoffs, I will break things. D:<

Quinn busted Ivy for being so obviously not over Liam, but when his actual wife is looking for an excuse to leave, she says nothing?

One step forward, two lightyears back with this show. :/

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Isabel is apparently to be older 45-50 so she's probably for either Ridge or Bill which...interesting. Brooke is about to be bounced back into a love triangle unless Isabel gets her man with no muss or fuss.

Would Eva Longoria ever reconsider returning to soaps? Of course, she's been in a big prime-time hit and I don't know how "Telenovella" (or whatever it's called and I could only stand one episode) is doing. She's be prefect and the casting specs indicated a weighty resume (at last!) I mean, Donna Mills is on GH now, so never say never.

• Love 1

I'd love for that to happen! Her stint on Y&R was the first time I ever paid attention to Paul and I enjoyed Isabella. So salty that MAB killed their son off less than three month after he was cast.

But the CBS shows seem to be doing it big lately, what with the especially big name they picked up for a two day run next week on Y&R.

2 hours ago, grisgris said:

Who is the big name? Also, who's MAB? (I don't watch Y&R.) Thanks!

Nichelle Nichols from Star Trek playing the mother of the Winters Brothers

kept under tags in case anyone here is spoiler free for that show.

MAB is Maria Arena Bell....the wife of Bill Bell Jr, and the creator of Sally Spectra's character. Which makes it that much more bizarre how off the rails the show got under her watch: the killing off of Brad and Colleen within the same year, the Ashley gas lighting with Adam that was a dead albatross around the character's neck until MM left the show, using Christine " Golden Child" "Everyone's default least favorite character until 2005" Blair to prop Phyllis of all people, and the piecé de resistance Sharon/ Victor, at which point CBS showed her the door.

• Love 2

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 8/29
S29, E240  
Bill extends an offer to Brooke; Nicole has a feeling Thomas and Sasha's relationship is more than it seems. 

Tue 8/30
S29, E241  
Wyatt goes to extremes in an effort to save his marriage; Eric and Quinn deal with backlash over her return. 

Wed 8/31
S29, E242  
Eric questions Steffy about her decision; Quinn decides to do a good deed. 

Thu 9/1
S29, E243  
Wyatt begs Quinn to end her relationship with Eric for his sake; Katie reconsiders ending her marriage.

Fri 9/2
S29, E244  
Katie tries to set Ridge up with a date; Quinn comes up with a way to distract Liam from Steffy. 

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-b...

Nicole and Katie need to mind their business. Quinn needs a jail cell if she's back to scheming to screw over Liam. Again. Changed her ways my butt.

• Love 5
On August 27, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Hide contents

Nichelle Nichols from Star Trek playing the mother of the Winters Brothers

kept under tags in case anyone here is spoiler free for that show.

Holy fuck!

Do you know the dates? I'm afraid I'm going to have to watch that crapfest for that. Plus, I've always had a soft spot for Blind Lemon Pie. No matter what crap they write him doing. I haven't really watched that show this year. I do wish PB could come over to B&B. He always played great with DD and he'd be perfect for Brooke.

• Love 2

Isabel is apparently to be older 45-50 so she's probably for either Ridge or Bill which...interesting. Brooke is about to be bounced back into a love triangle unless Isabel gets her man with no muss or fuss.

Huh. Just realized something. Could Isabel be Sasha's mother? The age would be right and there's nothing to say that Sasha couldn't be bi-racial.

• Love 1

Not that it's relevant here but the Winters Bros. have different mothers. Neil's mother abandoned her husband and child; then later Neil's father remarried and had Malcolm.

Spoiler

Nichelle Nichols

will be playing Neil's mother.

Re the role of Sasha's mother, yeah there was a strong rumor floating a few months ago that Kim Coles (probably best known for the '90s shows In Living Color and Living Single) would be taking the role. Maybe it really was just a baseless rumor or perhaps the contract negotiations didn't work out.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1

They've never explained why Brooke is deciding to jump into this hot ass mess. I don't even buy that she'd be doing this for Rick because he's a grown ass man who's been in the industry long enough to weather any storm that Quinn supposedly could cause.

Brill is falling flatter for me than Phyllis and NeverEverGonnaBeBilly on Y&R. At least I can hate watch that crap, but Brill is dull as dishwater, and I'm thinking the writers just tossed em together because they'd gotten bored of writing Batie for the last eight years.

• Love 3

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 9/5
S29, E245  
Ivy notices the makeover Quinn gave her resembles another Forrester woman; Brooke shows Ridge that she has put their plan into action. 

Tue 9/6
S29, E246  
Ridge and Steffy run into Quinn while looking for Eric; Brooke and Ridge tell their family about their plan to get rid of Quinn. 

Wed 9/7
S29, E247  
Steffy learns of Ivy's return to Forrester Creations; Wyatt begs Quinn to take her jewelry line elsewhere. 

Thu 9/8
S29, E248  
An anxious Wyatt turns to Thomas for advice; Ivy and Liam run into each other for the first time since Australia. 

Fri 9/9
S29, E249  
Eric talks to the portrait of Stephanie; Brooke and Ridge have an emotional discussion. 

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-b...

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 9/12
S29, E250
Quinn worries about Steffy's reaction to a recent development; Rick asks a friend to help him make one of Maya's dreams come true.

Tue 9/13
S29, E251
Bill gloats to Ridge about his role in saving Forrester Creations; Steffy works to ease Eric's emotions.

Wed 9/14
S29, E252
Bill hires a wedding planner; Eric's family arranges an intervention.

Thu 9/15
S29, E253
R.J. reacts to news of his mother's upcoming wedding; Wyatt insists Steffy talk to him about their marriage.

Fri 9/16
S29, E254
Quinn pushes Ivy to keep going with her assignment; R.J. pays Bill a visit.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bill gloats to Ridge about his role in saving Forrester Creations; 

That should be a thing of beauty. Can't wait.

Eric's family arranges an intervention.

Fuck them. And I think Quinn should pay for her crimes and that she is a danger, but those asses don't know that she offed Monty Mayer (whatever the fuck his name was) or that she pushed Deacon off a cliff with the intent to kill him. I just don't get the feeling that their concern is about love of Eric but rather oh, noes, she's going to be running FC. Fuck them all.

R.J. pays Bill a visit.

Honestly they should have brought the kid back in the beginning of summer. That's the time for the kiddy story lines. Now is the time to write them out and just do grown ups until next summer for that obligatory kiddy crap. Soap Operas are no place for children. 

• Love 5

Of course they would. Because it's Steffy and Thomas.

Between the manufactured threat of Quinn and traveling across country for Douglas dont these twits have other things to worry about besides Brooke and Bill? Brooke hasn't been a contender for Ridge's attention since God knows how long and for the purpose of this argument, I'll assume Taylor hasn't woken up in love with Ridge yet again all the way in Paris with Thorne. Ugh. 

Edited by thewhiteowl
mispgynistic slur edited
  • Love 3

Unless it's a dream sequence, Quinn and Eric make it to the alter.

Scroll down in the perez hilton article to get a full length look at Quinn's gown. It's really nice. Although I chortle that she's wearing white, LOL.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/97366/bold-and-the-beautiful-john-mccook-on-eric-quinn-wedding/

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/97514/perez-hilton-plays-a-reverend-on-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-talks-acting-ambition/

108840_0928-812x522.jpg

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Well, shit...Steffy already left, so what has he got to lose by supporting Quinn?

AND given that in his previous marriage Eric adopted Donna's son even though he was a) already adopted and raised by loving parents and b) his bio dad Justin was in LA and uh, not a deadbeat, Eric could adopt Wyatt on his 'deathbed' with the same stupid logic. Bill would blow a freakin' gasket, LOL.  And Wyatt and Quinn would be cemented Forresters.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

AND given that in his previous marriage Eric adopted Donna's son even though he was a) already adopted and raised by loving parents and b) his bio dad Justin was in LA and uh, not a deadbeat, Eric could adopt Wyatt on his 'deathbed' with the same stupid logic. Bill would blow a freakin' gasket, LOL.  And Wyatt and Quinn would be cemented Forresters.

I would LOVE to see Quinn and Wyatt running FC while Eric's incapacitated.  

• Love 5

Guessing Thomas and Sasha get together juuuust before Caroline's return.

So Eric survives at least until next week. Still think he'll linger and then die by end of October/early November for sweeps.

And finally Liam back in the house!

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 3

I don't think that they'll kill Eric off any time soon.  That would really drive ratings into the toilet.  Unless they start beefing up Brooke's role and doing something different with Ridge (a shower would be a good start) they really can't afford to lose another founding character. From that interview, it sounded like John McCook is happy to be back in a front burner SL -- FINALLY.

• Love 8

I hope Wyatt finds out about the medical POA, and that's part of his "surprising" stance in this whole mess.  Let him shout the truth from the rooftops and tell his wife to take a hike, wishing Waffles "good luck with this one."  I do really think that, if he sees how broken heart-ed his mother is being kept from Eric, and then he finds out that Eric actually intended for her to be there and making the decisions, he'll do the right thing.  

• Love 10

He should have made Ivy the proxy. 

However, that would have required rational logic on Eric's part and it was obvious he signed Quinn instead of Ridge as a way to FU his entire family. Who cares about an entire company and all the employees, Eric didn't to act like a child back to his kids.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

As much as I'd love to see ThirstyChicken turn on his scumbag of a wife I doubt he will. He might fret a bit, but he'll take her side. 

I hate to see Ivy reduced to trying to seduce Waffles, especially if he rejects her when he should be amazed a non-plastic woman wants anything to do with him. 

Edited by jenrising
  • Love 5