Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

I was never a huge CaRidge fan, but did they really split them up just to throw R-P back into Brooke's orbit and pulled the same old stunts again? Forget the Thomas crap, I'm way for pissed about this. Bridge had run its course well before I started watching and should've ended when Rapey McCreepypuff was born and Mullet recipe Ridge left Brooke and her kids to raise the hideous brat he has now.

I dont think these idiots would pull the rug out on another Brill wedding, but stranger things have happened.

• Love 3

Brill-a-palooza!

Monday, October 24
* Ridge makes bold accusations towards Quinn about her treatment of Eric.  
* Bill enlists trusted staff to plan the best wedding for Brooke.

Tuesday, October 25
* Rick makes Ridge rethink his plan when he questions its accuracy.
* R.J. makes a final effort to talk Brooke out of marrying Bill.

Wednesday, October 26
* Ridge tells RJ about his idea, assuring him it will benefit their family in the long run.
* Brooke tells Donna she has reservations about marrying Bill.

Thursday, October 27
* Bill is excited about finally making Brooke his wife.
* Zende and Nicole disagree about their Halloween costumes and family obligations.

Friday, October 28
* Ridge's plan, and Forrester Creations, is jeopardized when he crosses his nemesis, Bill Spencer.
* Nicole makes a decision about Maya's requested favor.

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/10/the-bold-and-beautiful-spoilers-october_22.html

• Love 5

Thursday sounds like a dud. So, what ... do Nicole and ZZZende argue over which one gets to wear the shirt that says, "I'm with stupid." (or better, B-O-R-I-N-G!)  Maybe Nicole just can't decide which Disney princess costume to wear. Got me ...

• Love 5

I thought Bill knew the plan for this stock to help Ridge. Are they actually going to play it as Bill being *hurt* that he was being used?

Wyatt running to tell dat to his other daddy. Wow. WOW.

Facepalm to Steam. I'm one of the few who believes Liam deserves better.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:
I thought Bill knew the plan for this stock to help Ridge. Are they actually going to play it as Bill being *hurt* that he was being used?

Wyatt running to tell dat to his other daddy. Wow. WOW.

Facepalm to Steam. I'm one of the few who believes Liam deserves better.

Bill definitely knew about the plan.

I wonder if this is misunderstood/misworded? 

There was a spoiler from the same source from last week's episodes that Steffy would go back to Wyatt, but really just meant she'd "do the right thing" or whatever it said by not going public with Liam right away. 

• Love 2

Oh yeah, I should've known better than to expect any kind of twist at all on this tired triangle crap.

Steam is the schrodinger's cat of B&B couples: they deserve other people, yet do not deserve other people. I'd like to see Stephanie Forresters only living granddaughter (short of Thorne or Felicia having another late in life baby) live up to that name and be done with that tosser. I want Waffles to figure out why he's such a flake because we all know the waffling to Ivy is coming. But they're so loathsome that I don't want to see anyone else get poisoned with their suck. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, jenrising said:

Bill definitely knew about the plan.

I wonder if this is misunderstood/misworded? 

Yeah, for sure Bill knew Brooke wanted the stock so she could give it to Ridge (she told him herself), but I don't remember if he knows why Ridge wants that stock.  I don't think Bill has a problem with Eric, but I certainly don't recall him being so loyal to Eric that the plan would get him all that upset.  Oh...forget what I just said, after I typed this I remembered that Bill mentioned the other day about the stock getting Quinn out of Forrester.  Back to the spoiler making no sense! :)

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Steam is the schrodinger's cat of B&B couples: they deserve other people, yet do not deserve other people. 

I, instead, look at it this way...they deserve other people, but nobody deserves either of those asshats :)

• Love 3

Week of October 31:

A young family plans for expansion.

Zende gets shocking news from Nicole during the company Halloween party.

Zende plans a spontaneous trip with Sasha.

Nicole is blindsided by the news that Zende and Sasha went to Hawaii together.

Here we fucking go again. I just pray that Zzzzende and Sasha are JUST friends! Please don't let yourself get caught up again with a man who dropped you like a hot potato as soon as Nicole's womb was free!

• Love 6

I'm not sure if these are spoilers or speculation based on what we already know but I'm not looking forward to Quinn and Ridge battling it out during a fashion show. OTOH, it's been quite a while since there was a fashion show...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3651437/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-november-sweeps-spoilers-brooke-makes-a-decision-fashion-show-fight-brings-chaos-and-zende-cheats-with-sasha-again/

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Week of October 31:

A young family plans for expansion.

Zende gets shocking news from Nicole during the company Halloween party.

Zende plans a spontaneous trip with Sasha.

Nicole is blindsided by the news that Zende and Sasha went to Hawaii together.

Here we fucking go again. I just pray that Zzzzende and Sasha are JUST friends! Please don't let yourself get caught up again with a man who dropped you like a hot potato as soon as Nicole's womb was free!

Noooooooooooo... zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... NOOOOOOOOOOOO... zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz.

Who knew I could be horrified and bored by the same storyline. 

• Love 6

I'm going to hope that Sende 2.0 will result in Sasha realizing that Zende is a cooter user and she realizes he's not all that and moves on to Wyatt since he'll also be in the lonely hearts club. Nicole's second pregnancy is not going to go as smoothly as her first if she does indeed go for another pregnancy. She'll either miscarry or want to keep the kid. If she miscarried, bet on Sasha being pregnant with Zende's baby and Maya willing to settle for that kid and try to manipulate Sasha into giving it up.

WTH is Mama and Papa Avant? Both of them would be all over this with a hell no to Maya. I hope they aren't conveniently out of town settling business back home only to show up after the implantation.

• Love 2

OMG, Maya/Rick asking stupid Nicole to carry another baby and she AGREES? Brooke tells Ridge to leave her wedding and he tries to ARGUE with her? Bill doesn't punch Ridge in the mouth for sneaking up onto the bedroom? Who is writing this crap?!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

OMG, Maya/Rick asking stupid Nicole to carry another baby and she AGREES? Brooke tells Ridge to leave her wedding and he tries to ARGUE with her? Bill doesn't punch Ridge in the mouth for sneaking up onto the bedroom? Who is writing this crap?!

Word. the people (Algorhythms?) writing these Festering Turds of storylines Do NOT respect their players or their fans 

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 10/31
S30, E51  
Nicole shares surprising news with Zende at the Halloween party; an interruption stops Brooke and Bill's wedding.

Tue 11/1
S30, E52  
Wyatt tells Quinn and Eric about Brooke and Ridge's plan; Zende plans a trip with Sasha. 

Wed 11/2
S30, E53  
Eric confronts his family about their failed coup; Nicole finds out Zende and Sasha are in Hawaii. 

Thu 11/3
S30, E54  
Steffy alters her marital status; Rick and Maya give Nicole the chance to change her mind. 

Fri 11/4
S30, E55  
Steffy and Liam move in together; Sasha feeds Zende's anger about Nicole's decision. 

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/EP00004217?aid=tvschedule

I have no clue what Bell and Co. are thinking with Sasha, Nicole, and Zende or Steffy, Wyatt, Liam.  Why can't this show move  out of these repeated death spirals?!

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5

I'm really surprised they're going the Sasha/Zende route again.  I thought, for sure, we were going to get Sasha stepping in to carry the baby instead of Nicole.  Then, at some point, she'd get back together with Thomas, and he'd lose Douglas, who, surprise!, is really Ridge's son after all.  The new Raya baby is born, but Thomas and Sasha both feel connected to the baby and don't want to give him/her up, and custody battle ensues, once again pitting one of Brooke's kids against one of St. Taylor's kids.  

Why even give us a taste of the far preferable Sasha/Thomas if we were just going to go back to dull Sasha/Zende and offensive Thomas/Caroline?  Why, show?  Why?  

• Love 9
On 10/28/2016 at 9:39 PM, KerleyQ said:

I'm really surprised they're going the Sasha/Zende route again.  I thought, for sure, we were going to get Sasha stepping in to carry the baby instead of Nicole.  Then, at some point, she'd get back together with Thomas, and he'd lose Douglas, who, surprise!, is really Ridge's son after all.  The new Raya baby is born, but Thomas and Sasha both feel connected to the baby and don't want to give him/her up, and custody battle ensues, once again pitting one of Brooke's kids against one of St. Taylor's kids.  

Why even give us a taste of the far preferable Sasha/Thomas if we were just going to go back to dull Sasha/Zende and offensive Thomas/Caroline?  Why, show?  Why?  

So much better than anything we'll actually get.

• Love 1

I thought Quinn realized Wyatt was better off without Steffy?! Why is she still trying to get them back together?

I hope Sasha and Zende simply pulled a sleepy time cuddle like Steffy and Wyatt did with no sex. If not I'm disappointed in Sasha and she soooooooo is gonna end up pregnant.

• Love 3

FUCKING A, QUINN

STOP MEDDLING IN YOUR SON'S LIFE

This shit right here. This is why for all the chemistry and actual talent Sofer and JMc brought to a very hastily thrown together pairing, I just can't even with Quinn being the heroine of this show. Not even if her big nemesis is Stephanie Forrester II. All that shit she's done is indirectly the reason she's in this mess RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

But even for all that, surely she could tell Steffy to go kick rocks and scheme to push her away, no? At least Stephanie's meddling was to take Ridge and later Thorne outta harm's way, not to say "Oh here  (insert woman who is usually Brooke, but not always here), you've hurt my kid but whatevs" :/

• Love 1

FFS, is Nicole adding the Duchess of Waffling to her resume of being the resident Ice Princess? Why agree to Maya's emotional manipulation at all, then?! And why stay with a guy that can turn on a fucking dime like that with nary a thought? 

• Love 3

What is Zende sleeps with Sasha and gets her pregnant and when Nicole's per-liminary exam test come back she finds out she's pregnant by Zende too? Would they actually have Zende knock up two sisters at the same time?

If Liam's nickname is Waffle, can Nicole's be Wafflette? ;)

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

FFS, is Nicole adding the Duchess of Waffling to her resume of being the resident Ice Princess? Why agree to Maya's emotional manipulation at all, then?! And why stay with a guy that can turn on a fucking dime like that with nary a thought? 

Please remember that Nicole is barely 21, if that and her emotions are all over the place in part because of Maya's emotional manipulation. And Zende also is still very young. He's hurt and angry because like the rest of us doesn't understand why Nicole would consent to this outrageous idea especially after having given  birth 6 months ago. What kind of doctor would allow that in such a young woman? It's all very stupid. I just hope he and Sasha don't have sex. I like how she's checking in on him but enjoying the island on her own.

• Love 3

Fair enough, but from a story telling POV, this about face is giving me whiplash. 

I dunno how I feel about Zende having two chicks pregnant at once. I try not to read racism into my escapist TV but I'd rather not have the only male black character be the one to have what we refer to as "project twins."

• Love 2
On 11/2/2016 at 5:01 PM, TobinAlbers said:

I thought Quinn realized Wyatt was better off without Steffy?! Why is she still trying to get them back together?

I hope Sasha and Zende simply pulled a sleepy time cuddle like Steffy and Wyatt did with no sex. If not I'm disappointed in Sasha and she soooooooo is gonna end up pregnant.

And this might be where the SID spoiler comes into play. If it's accurate, Steffy is going to waffle, leave Liam, return to Wyatt, and they're supposedly going to have a vow renewal. I'm sure a WTD is down the pipeline. Quinn should want more for her son. I thought Eric made it clear that he didn't trust Steffy or Ridge. 

And Nicole. That twit. I vote for her being by herself, getting a hobby, going to uni, or hell finding herself. She has been an intern for years. Even interns can get promotions. You mean her BIL has no clout to be able to get her a paid gig? She's so easily manipulated by Maya, and she's settling for a guy who has zero qualms about dropping her and taking up with her sister in the same night. All she got was a dinner in the mansion's family room, and Sasha got the platinum treatment including the private jet and luxurious suite to herself in Hawaii. A healthy dose of self-esteem and realising that she's more than a broodmare would be a a nice change. 

• Love 5

Now, now, at least Nicole made it from the kitchen to the living room. When you lay it out that way, I'd be royally pissed off, too, if I were Nicole. Even Wyatt flew her around in the SP jet (that didn't land anywhere) and plied her with margaritas along with some bad dancing in the aisles.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

Now, now, at least Nicole made it from the kitchen to the living room. When you lay it out that way, I'd be royally pissed off, too, if I were Nicole. Even Wyatt flew her around in the SP jet (that didn't land anywhere) and plied her with margaritas along with some bad dancing in the aisles.

This kinda speaks to the whole lack of romance and actual wooing of women on this show. 25 years ago, you had Eric buying Brooke a whole restaurant and Ridge chasing Taylor down to St. Thomas to beg her to take his ass back. Today, we have truffle fries and Cha Cha Cha. 

I mean, I realize budgets aren't what they used to be, but certainly a romantic candlelight dinner isn't too much to ask?

• Love 6

Bored with Nicole, Zende, Maya, Rick, Steffy, Liam. Love Quinn and Eric. And what the hell happened to Brooke and Bill?! Will they get married or not? This show is so disjointed. Lets make Brooke and Bill a major story line and then just drop it? I do wish they'd stop trying to make Nicole and Zende a story. They're awful actors and not the least bit interesting. Let's let Nicole change her mind and let them run off to ....somewhere. We DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. Sorry for shouting but good grief, writers. It's only interesting to me when Quinn and Eric are ready to oust those terrible Forresters. When was the last time we saw some beautiful clothes and someone was actually working at his/her job? And please, spare us from the nasty interactions between Thomas and Caroline. Yuck.

• Love 5

Oh, and why were we subjected to two days of Steffy getting her wedding band tattoo lazered off? She couldn't have just shown up to show Liam that she'd had that done? These writers are so incompetent that they can't write an interesting script? And then Liam says "Let's get you home". Hey buddy, she didn't have heart surgery!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Bored with Nicole, Zende, Maya, Rick, Steffy, Liam. Love Quinn and Eric. And what the hell happened to Brooke and Bill?! Will they get married or not? This show is so disjointed. Lets make Brooke and Bill a major story line and then just drop it? I do wish they'd stop trying to make Nicole and Zende a story. They're awful actors and not the least bit interesting. Let's let Nicole change her mind and let them run off to ....somewhere. We DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. Sorry for shouting but good grief, writers. It's only interesting to me when Quinn and Eric are ready to oust those terrible Forresters. When was the last time we saw some beautiful clothes and someone was actually working at his/her job? And please, spare us from the nasty interactions between Thomas and Caroline. Yuck

THIS. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

• Love 1

Thanks, Redcookie! I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't follow these sorry story lines and hated how hard it was to follow what these writers were trying to do. 

Monday 11/7

Lovers Steffy and Liam delight in being reunited and vow to stay together forever; Nicole draws conclusions when she finds Sasha and Zende in a compromising position.

Tuesday 11/8

Brooke tells Ridge about her request of Bill, and Ridge surprises her with a kiss; Quinn shares her plan for the Forrester Creations fashion show.

Wednesday 11/9

Quinn offers an olive branch to Steffy, but it comes with conditions; at the FC fashion show, Zende and Nicole have a talk about their situation.

Thursday 11/10

Pam is shocked by Quinn's renegade plans for the upcoming show; Rick tries to appease Maya, who feels she's to blame for the rift between Nicole and Zende.

Friday 11/11

Eric invites Katie to the mansion to watch the Forrester Creations fashion show; Quinn tries to get Ridge and Steffy on her side and in agreement with her plan.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/EP00004217?aid=tvschedule

• Love 1

OMG, Katie and Eric?! Just when we were loving Quinn and Eric together? If this show puts Quinn and Ridge together, I am finally done. I just cannot do this anymore when each one of us on this forum could write much better story lines than these "professionals" do. Surely they won't subject us and the actors to this dreck.

• Love 4

Just when I thought I'd maxed out on the stupid quotient today, I read this nonsense of Queric being tanked to support Katie/ Eric and Ridge/Quinn .

I'd joke and say Bell isn't trying anymore, but that was painfully obvious when he thought stick Steffy and Rick together was a great idea. 

I've never really wanted this show cancelled but I if this is the absolute best they can do, then stick a fork in me.

• Love 2

Well given I was wrong about their scenes simply bring exposition, my predictions suck. However I'll go on to say it may just be some static to test Quinn and show if she's really changed or not in not letting her sociopathic ways come to the fore. Can she tell Katie to simply back off or will she be tempted to arrange an accident? 

A nice twist is if Katie used Quinn's rep to frame her for Katie having an accident to get Ridge and Bill's attention off Brooke and on to her.

But it is funny that now not one but two of Bill's sons are being fawned over by Eric. Guess Eric s like 'Sorry, Liam. I already have a waffle son in a Ridge and waffle grandson in Zende don't need anymore.'

Wonder why TPTB decided after years of drinking Martina's alone, Eric was going to have not one but two women on his plate? Will Donna come back to get in Katie's face for canoodling with Eric when she knows Donna would love another chance with him? Ugh, this show.

• Love 1