Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, jenrising said:

As much as I'd love to see ThirstyChicken turn on his scumbag of a wife I doubt he will. He might fret a bit, but he'll take her side. 

I hate to see Ivy reduced to trying to seduce Waffles, especially if he rejects her when he should be amazed a non-plastic woman wants anything to do with him. 

If Steffy is such the worldly ball buster they've been telling us she is, I have a hard time believing she'd have put up with him for as long as she has. Iean, she already "won" the guy twice, sooooooo...

• Love 3

This is why soap operas can't have nice things. I mean, it took the better part of four decades to rid Nikki of her self respect with Victor, who is an abusive bastard, and Steffy and Hope had Ridge as a father figure, so they were fucked from the go. Ivy had a decent relationship with her dad and a much older sister in Jessica that would've played mentor, so what's her excuse?

Still not as pathetic as Wyatt, though.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

Is it even possible that Ivy looks even worse than Steffy did in that Halloween bridal attire?  Seeing Steffy tromping up that hill to marry Liam in that garb was scary enough, but at least he had the background scenery to soften the blow. THIS.?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, grisgris said:

Is it even possible that Ivy looks even worse than Steffy did in that Halloween bridal attire?  Seeing Steffy tromping up that hill to marry Liam in that garb was scary enough, but at least he had the background scenery to soften the blow. THIS.?

AB is a hot woman and yet this show has managed to make her look horrible. Maybe it's to reflect part of Ivy's mental deterioration?

• Love 1

Some of it could be the contrast. Steffy, especially back then was on a streak of ridiculous outfits (and hair. god, the hair). So the stupid "wedding" dress was only slightly worse than everything else. Ivy usually looks nice, so her in that getup is a million times worse. 

• Love 3

That would be great, but, it's probably Waffles making some half-ass chicken-shit passive-aggressive faux promise to Ivy that if things don't work out with Steffy, then it's her. /eyeroll And she'll be thirsty enough to accept it.

Speaking of Deacon, what about pairing him with Donna? I can't figure out why Donna is set to come back (and for an extended stay, I've read) other than to join the bedside vigil for Eric or attend Brooke and Bill's wedding. Quinn's got enough on her plate without going head-to-head with Donna over Eric.  Donna has more than thrown herself at Eric on previous post-divorce occasions and he didn't respond, so I don't think there's any danger in him reconsidering her. I think Deacon and Donna would be a fun couple. I think she'd could bring out his inner "bad boy" the way Quinn didn't seem fully able to because he was always too busy defending her or doing her bidding.

• Love 2

Speaking of that, I will shit a brick if any of those hateful Forrester brats try to use Donna to come between Eric and Quinn. After all the shade they threw at her, it turned out she was the best thing for Eric....not insane, not dangerous, didn't sleep with either of his sons while married to him, and the only "scandal" was her retconned son showing up on her doorstep, which who the fuck cared about in 2008? 

But if she wasn't good enough then, as Ridge reminded her of more often than Julius reminds Sasha of this (and that's a hell of an accomplishment), they shouldn't use her now. Especially not Steffy with the pathological Logan hate-on she inherited from her quack mother.

• Love 1

I got mixed feelings about #2. Somehow, I'm not entirely surprised since unlike the other times she and Liam have split up, she hasn't been pining over him. Plus, she's had no qualms making out with unavailable men before, and if she truly wanted the guy she'd have been mounting him, wedding band tattoo or no.

I want Steffy's face cracked, but honestly not as much as I want cheap Chinese bootleg Ridge to not get his way. I'm frankly sick of Steam and I never bought either of them loved the other at any point. Steffy wanted to stick it to Hope and Liam wanted to play hide the salami.

More importantly, its high time this show got back to actually investing in a relationship before splitting them up. It's why the ToD 2.0 failed and why most people (on TWoP at least) were less fans of a particular pairing and more against the other twit's particular twittery. A perfectly fine way to elect the leader of the free world, but not a great way to tell a love story. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

For some reason instead of Steffy already being pregnant and going back to Wyatt, I wonder if they're going to do a WTD for real this time with these three. Steffy and Liam have reunion sex but for whatever reason she goes back to Wyatt (maybe he remembers why he dumped her before and sends her on her way back to Wyatt?!) and they have reunion sex and then she finds out she's pregnant.

She won't want to risk a paternity test since she's a high risk pregnancy and then we'll be in for 9 months of suckitude.

Ugh, if they go that route, hell, *I* would want Liam off the show.

Does no one tell Bell that not only is this triangle tiresome but that EVERYONE looks crappy in it? They need to have one guy move on. Wyatt to Ivy, Sasha, or Katie or Liam to Ivy, Sasha, or Katie or off to Spencer Publications International.

• Love 2

Liam/Spencer Int'l is my OTP now ;)

I'd honestly prefer he get the evil twin story Clifton said he wanted in that The Talk segment yesterday. He is a pretty damn good actor but  he's been wasted on being the carnival prize between Hope and Steffy who whips around in the wind. Give him a doppelganger with an entirely different personality from Liam and let us see his full range. I don't think B&B has ever done an evil twin story apart from that blink and you miss it this has with Owen and the twin who was seen once and never mentioned again.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Liam/Spencer Int'l is my OTP now ;)

I'd honestly prefer he get the evil twin story Clifton said he wanted in that The Talk segment yesterday. He is a pretty damn good actor but  he's been wasted on being the carnival prize between Hope and Steffy who whips around in the wind. Give him a doppelganger with an entirely different personality from Liam and let us see his full range. I don't think B&B has ever done an evil twin story apart from that blink and you miss it this has with Owen and the twin who was seen once and never mentioned again.

He could've gotten that if they'd just kept him brain damaged and with Quinn. Actually (and I'm dating myself) it'd be like the Sweet Valley High story when Elizabeth was in a motorcycle accident with Todd and went from the good twin to the bad twin for a bit and acted out.

But truly, Kelly could've kept Liam and given away his twin as she couldn't keep both and Liam's identical twin is out there and pissed as hell that Liam found Bill and he was stuck with whatever crap family he was stuck with.

And he comes back for revenge.

And is BFF's with Wyatt, sexes up Quinn, and tries to kill Bill. Nice.

BTW whatever JMW was wearing on The Talk was not great looking.

Ah, Owen's evil twin. I do remember him!

• Love 5

From SID, Wyatt is going to be named as the CEO by Eric, and Quinn is going to have a powerful position, too. Steffy's going to be the waffler by dropping Liam and asking Wyatt for forgiveness for letting Quinn put distance in between them, and they're going to renew their vows. (Mighty convenient how he will be in power, and she slides back in like, "Daddy's home!")

Sweeps should be interesting.

• Love 8

Whoa, Wyatt as CEO?! Knew he'd get the adopted son treatment. Bill must be pooping his pants with glee. 

And now the Waffler gets waffled. 

Unfortunately this will only make him more determined when he should move.on. 

Don't be an Ivy, Liam. Be a Sasha and cut your losses. And then move on with Sasha. You both come from single mom homes and went from rags to riches and have buffoon dads. Ya'll should get along fine.

• Love 4

Apparently some this stuff will be happening next week. Wyatt and Quinn's promotions will be announced on 21 October. 

Ridge will still be trying to convince Eric to change his POA from Quinn to him, and in rebellious form, it seems like Eric will give his new wife and new stepson the power those greedy ingrates have been coveting. There was a mention of Steffy enjoying being the wife of the CEO, so Wyatt must fall for her rubbish and give her a second chance. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

From SID, Wyatt is going to be named as the CEO by Eric, and Quinn is going to have a powerful position, too. Steffy's going to be the waffler by dropping Liam and asking Wyatt for forgiveness for letting Quinn put distance in between them, and they're going to renew their vows. (Mighty convenient how he will be in power, and she slides back in like, "Daddy's home!")

Sweeps should be interesting.

Damn, that's....actually a lot better than Wyatt dumping Steffy. Wyatt wins, Steffy is groveling, and Liam is out in the cold. And apparently, so too is Greasy Sausage Ridge.

Well played, B&B. Well played.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

zap2it.com Spoilers

Mon 10/17
S30, E41  
Bill and Katie see each other for the first time since their divorce; R.J. pressures Brooke to stop Brooke from marrying. 

Tue 10/18
S30, E42  
The change in Eric's condition stuns the Forresters; Steffy decides to do right by Wyatt. 

Wed 10/19
S30, E43  
Ridge tries to give Eric another chance to do the right thing for the family; Liam and Steffy get an opportunity to act on their feelings. 

Thu 10/20
S30, E44  
Ridge pushes Brooke to go through with her plan to marry Bill; Eric adds a new member to his and Quinn's household. 

Fri 10/21
S30, E45  
Eric asks Quinn and Wyatt to take his place at work until he recovers; Bill faces criticism for still wanting to marry Brooke.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-b...

Let me get this straight. Steffy decides to do right by Wyatt and then wants one last happy time with Liam?! 

Were so headed for a WTD storyline.

And I'll finally say it, Liam ya dumb and thirsty for doing this. Steffy's not worth this crap.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Eric adds a new member to his and Quinn's household. 

Is it a puppy? I hope it's a puppy! :D

the Steam one, though...ugh. Unfortunately, Steffy is the only living granddaughter to Eric and Steph that's of child bearing age, so she'll have to spawn eventually.

Besides, she'll wait till the kid is outta diapers before having another one, making her a better parent than Raya.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

I love that Wyatt gets head of the company instead of any Forrester. I wonder what Bill will do now also, if he gives Brooke his shares as planned after marryin he's costing his son his job.

Steffy goes back to Wyatt? He should tell her to run off back to Liam, not give her the time of day.

• Love 2
On 10/13/2016 at 3:01 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I don't think B&B has ever done an evil twin story apart from that blink and you miss it this has with Owen and the twin who was seen once and never mentioned again.

There was the story of Amber and April, who were both pretty evil in that AF ate the show.

Edited by SweePea59
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

I love that Wyatt gets head of the company instead of any Forrester. I wonder what Bill will do now also, if he gives Brooke his shares as planned after marryin he's costing his son his job.

Steffy goes back to Wyatt? He should tell her to run off back to Liam, not give her the time of day.

In my ideal world, Bill gives those shares to Wyatt as a divorce present.  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

They should've just done that ages ago IMO.

Not sure myself why they dropped it in favor of Bill/Katie and the triangle of Doo.  Actually I do, Bell thought he had another young Brooke/Ridge/Steffy on his hands and wanted to play that and Brooke and Taylor battling through their kids. 

The other thing is that they didn't want to settle down Steffy too soon in a relationship where the next question would be what about kids? Bill they wanted to become domesticated with an actual baby but Steffy was their sexy ingenue while Hope was the sweet heroine. Unless you have a few of those on canvas you don't settle your one twenty something sexy times female lead down with permanent kids until they're older. Steffy six years ago was too young for kids, but now she's ripe for birthing a next generation. Problem is we see what that did for Rick and Maya. Snoresville. But they can keep it from becoming boring by having a WTD twist, then a custody battle, then a final who will she choose resolution. 

Having Ivy or Aly or Hope on would allow for there to be a baby in this age group to happen as if one of them got pregnant the others could still be free, independent and play sexy times. Come to think of it that's why Sasha was a good idea to bring in /c with Nicole pregnant they needed a hot flirty young lady around. That may be why Ivy was brought back so she could be sexing up Liam and Wyatt while Steffy is pregnant.

But back to Biffy, Bill claiming Steffy for himself might be the one thing for both his sons to finally move on. Not just because alpha Bill has her but if they break up again I doubt either of them will want to go near her after that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy six years ago was too young for kids, but now she's ripe for birthing a next generation. Problem is we see what that did for Rick and Maya

Rick/Maya would've been divorced and remarried already if Maya wasn't trans, baby or no baby. That is the bigger "problem"  with them: Bell got his sensation for the sake of appearing progressive and PC, and now that he can't stick them into a triangle with Caroline or Carter, he has no idea what to do.

Again, the show had a similar dilemma when Hunter Tylo came back as a born again Christian. I started watching this show shortly after Taylor got pregnant with the twins and had no idea about this edict, but I did know that Ridge and Taylor still had their issues but ultimately worked them out (i.e., the TB, Taylor knowing Kristen's boyfriend was HIV positive but deciding for once to actually follow her ethics and not tell Ridge, the Morgan debacle). Aside from Ridge's idiocy of thinking Taylor would be OK with him fathering Morgan's child the old fashioned way, infidelity was never an issue between them in that four year span and I bought into them being a pretty functional pairing.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

But back to Biffy, Bill claiming Steffy for himself might be the one thing for both his sons to finally move on. Not just because alpha Bill has her but if they break up again I doubt either of them will want to go near her after that.

Did Liam ever know about any of that? That took up the trail end of 09 to the beginning of 2010 and Liam didn't find out about being Bill's kid till closer to the end of the year. But you'd think it would come up in conversation between shifting through Bob Hope movies and playing with parachute men or something, you know?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Aside from Ridge's idiocy of thinking Taylor would be OK with him fathering Morgan's child the old fashioned way,

I still remember the derpy look on Ronn Moss' face when Ridge read the email from Taylor and was at a shocking loss of words that Taylor gave him permission. Good times.

12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Did Liam ever know about any of that? That took up the trail end of 09 to the beginning of 2010 and Liam didn't find out about being Bill's kid till closer to the end of the year.

Did he ever! Bill and Steffy breaking up is how she saw Liam in a whole new light. Bill broke up with Steffy. Hope went over to gloat to her how you don't mess with the Logan women. Bill found out and still feeling quite upset about the whole thing sent Liam over to check on Steffy for him since he couldn't do it himself. Liam goes over to Steffy's place and when she doesn't answer his knock, enters her apartment to find her nearly drowning in her bathtub. He pulls her out and she takes a look at him and a new obsession was born.

Basically if Hope hadn't gone the extra mile to gloat to Steffy and then told Bill, he'd have never felt the need to send Liam over there. Steffy went after Liam in part because he saved her but also Hope's burn was fresh in her mind and he was ripe for the picking to get back at Hope. Hope reaped a heck of a lot more than she sowed, but sow she did. Then Steffy supposedly developed feelings for Liam aside from just trying to get back at Hope.

Now Wyatt may not actually know about Biffy but Liam sure as heck does.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Steffy was so crappy to Hope I actually never minded anything Hope did to her.  In fact, I actively cheered her on :)

Ditto.  Hope was not my favorite, by any mean, but pitted against Steffy?  I'd root for her any time. 

• Love 5

I did like Hope at first, but by the end, I was reminded more of that idiotic Carly/Jack/Katie triangle from ATWT where the show was unironically trying to sell the idea that they weren't two sides of the same lying, sneaking, manipulative coin.

I mean, Hope wasn't a sociopath, but she was just as much a spoiled entitlement queen as Steffy whose HFTF line was a big middle finger from Aunt Katie to Steffy for trying to mount the Stallion and had more parties in her honor than Cassie Newman has had anniversary memorials. Her exit scene from the show just says it all, really.

• Love 5

Yay, Donna's NOT there for Eric's funeral, which I was expecting & dreaded!  I imagine if she's allowed to remember she was married to Eric that she'll be on the Quinn hate train.

• Love 1

I'm confused.  I never got the impression that Brooke was "only" marrying Bill to get his shares.  She made that clear quite a few times.  Now, if the writers are trying to change Brooke's motivations just to pimp GarBridge, then I'm done.  Like, who in the bloody fuck still wants this pairing especially with TK in the role? 

Not one member of Brooke's family who has seen how Pig-Pen has functioned since his return from Paris should want her with that hygienically-challenged cretin.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MulletorHater said:

I'm confused.  I never got the impression that Brooke was "only" marrying Bill to get his shares.  She made that clear quite a few times.  Now, if the writers are trying to change Brooke's motivations just to pimp GarBridge, then I'm done.  Like, who in the bloody fuck still wants this pairing especially with TK in the role? 

Not one member of Brooke's family who has seen how Pig-Pen has functioned since his return from Paris should want her with that hygienically-challenged cretin.

Agreed,  They're completely ruining all of the potential this story had.  It should have been that Ridge was thinking Brooke was completely on his side and only marrying Bill for the shares, but, Brooke actually loves Bill, this is just pushing up the timetable on when she would have eventually married him, anyway.  Then, she would have been the one who saw that Quinn and Eric really love each other, so she wouldn't have sided against them.  It could have all culminated in a board room scene where Brooke is voted in as the new CEO, with the support of Bill's shares, Eric, and, eventually, Rick.  Instead, our big climax is probably going to be Brooke screwing over Bill because she's inexplicably wildly in love with Ridge again, despite all evidence to the country over the past few years.  Pass.  

• Love 5

I'm hoping for the best and that it was just a poorly worded spoiler.  Maybe that's the spin that Ridge-Pen and the kid put on it when it's presented to Donna. I certainly would be disappointed if we had yet another "Partridge Family moment," (e.g. "I woke up in love this morning ... with RIDGE.")

• Love 4