Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

I was looking at the spoilers at the Soaps She Knows site and things are going to heat up. Thomas is going to get fired and thus probably go work at Spectra. Zende is going to get his design apprenticeship as it said he'll be offered an opportunity at Forrester. He and Nicole are also going to get some disheartening news and Rick and Maya are going to ask them for a big favor before they take a trip to Paris. I think that means that they can't have a baby, will babysit Lizzie while her parents are in France and Nicole will suddenly develop some of the feelings she should have had at least a little bit when she delivered. Fun times!

• Love 8

Oh, please. Could we finally see the end of Nicole and ZZZZZZende? They have to be the most boring people on any soap or show on TV. They're both horrible actors, silly looking (that wig!) and should be sent to the Paris office of FC. Please put us out of our misery with these two! 

• Love 3
On 5/12/2017 at 0:17 PM, politichick said:

I was looking at the spoilers at the Soaps She Knows site and things are going to heat up. Thomas is going to get fired and thus probably go work at Spectra. Zende is going to get his design apprenticeship as it said he'll be offered an opportunity at Forrester. He and Nicole are also going to get some disheartening news and Rick and Maya are going to ask them for a big favor before they take a trip to Paris. I think that means that they can't have a baby, will babysit Lizzie while her parents are in France and Nicole will suddenly develop some of the feelings she should have had at least a little bit when she delivered. Fun times!

Ugh, fuck. Talk about too little, much too late. If we need a baby story, why not give Steffy her miracle baby Phoebe II and be done with it?

• Love 1

I do hope that Thomas goes to work for Spectra and makes a huge success of it to compete with FC and his former families. Someone needs to give those sanctimonious people a run for their money!

• Love 6

I would like to see him at Spectra, too. They don't even have to be in direct competition since the level of resources is vastly uneven. It will be nice to see Thomas and Sally build a business together like Eric and Stephanie did eons ago.

Just read that my prediction about Nicole and Zende having problems conceiving was right. Wonder if it will have anything to do with that virgin birth.

• Love 3

Oh, please. Does any viewer care about these two boring as zzzzzzz not being able to procreate? Why don't TPTB get it and write these losers out of the show? No one cares about them! I FF through every scene they're in even if it's just one minute. It annoys the crap out of me that they're even on this show. 

• Love 2

I've actually liked Nicole a little since CoCo but Zende... words fail me. I was so sure the big wedding was their cue to go off into the sunset (or at least FC Int'l) until TPTB decided to give Raya a crisis of some kind.   

• Love 4

"The feud between Quinn and Katie reaches a dangerous level; Carter presents Rick with a legal matter at an inconvenient time"

...so, I'm assuming this last bit is about Lizzie and that someone didn't sign the correct papers after she was born. You'd think Rick would have learned this lesson after the chain of events that led to he and Amber both losing custody of little Eric to Becky's parents...

...no, I lied. I don't expect anyone to learn anything on this damn show.

• Love 7

Monday, June 5
Katie tells Quinn she doesn't belong; Eric defends Katie to Ridge and Quinn.

Wow, so much for Katie's BS from Friday...sure didn't take long!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cindylou said:

OMG that pic of Katie is AWESOME, she is so out of her mind, and nice, she has a telescope to spy on Eric and Quinn....... Stay Classy Katie!

I just love the really crazy look on her face. HT does crazy so well.

• Love 3

....why, though?

Ivy is being wasted (assuming she isn't the shooter) and Darlita is too damn sweet to be single. 

But them Puffy and Waffles have gone a whole three months together without one of them sniffing behind someone else, beating their old record of six days. So I guess we're due for some drama for them. 

• Love 1

Let Hope come back and both Wyatt and Liam will be on her faster than Lt. Hot Dog on a hot dog. Kim Matula ain't coming back so they should just go ahead and recast. 

Why do they keep returning to this well?  I honestly think it's because they love DB and SC's rival brother chemistry. It really has nothing to do with the women they fight over as long as there is a bone beard woman between them.

Although I agree, why not at least pair Wyatt up with Ivy just so they each have warm bodies to bang against and then he does to her what she did to him and admit he still has feelz for Steffy.

Another way to go with Wyatt is to bring back an old lost love of his who broke things off because of Quinn. He gets a second chance with her. Kate Mansi (ex Abigail from DAYS) is free and could look good with him. She could also be a decent recast Hope.

• Love 3

Kate Mansi would be a very controversial choice for any role but especially Hope - considering how much animosity there was towards her on the DAYS boards I've frequented. In her early days she was okay but she had a lot of bad acting habits.  But I think they do need to recast the role.  They did a good job with the Spectra crew, so hopefully they'd go that way.  (Not with a regular soap actor.) 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Another way to go with Wyatt is to bring back an old lost love of his who broke things off because of Quinn. He gets a second chance with her. Kate Mansi (ex Abigail from DAYS) is free and could look good with him. She could also be a decent recast Hope

That would be an excellent choice! And both are Days alum.

• Love 1

Article about Sheila-mania.

She's locked in for a one year contract.

Apparently Sheila really is on the up and up on being good now.

Seems like they realized Katie wasn't a true foil for Quinn which is partly why they turned to Sheila.

Katie is 'being steered into a new direction' and getting a new love interest! Fingers crossed for Kyatt? Watie?

• Love 3

I can't believe they brought Deacon back just to throw him in prison.  I guess I should be glad they didn't kill him.  That's GH's way of screwing SK.  Bell's seems to be to not treat him like an actor worthy of story.  I like how he says you don't want to give Deacon too much story.  What about A story? The man has been nothing but a prop since he came back 3 years ago.  I have never seen an actor so screwed before.  I don't think I would care if SK wasn't actually entertaining to watch and someone who actually adds something to scenes.  

• Love 6

I was watching back in the days of KKL and SK. I thought she had more heat and passion with him than any other actor she was on with. Some of their scenes set the screen on fire much more than anything with Ridge (the horrible actor, Ronnnnnnn Mossss). Lordy, was he just awful. I hate that they can't find something, anything for this actor to do on this show. 

• Love 5
On 6/16/2017 at 7:03 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Another way to go with Wyatt is to bring back an old lost love of his who broke things off because of Quinn. He gets a second chance with her. Kate Mansi (ex Abigail from DAYS) is free and could look good with him. She could also be a decent recast Hope.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:07 AM, MsTree said:

That would be an excellent choice! And both are Days alum.

I'm sorry...but please NOT Kate Mansi. Anyone but KM. I couldn't wait for her to be gone on Days. Sorry.

• Love 5

Honestly she was the only one I could think of off the top of my head, LOL. She said she left soaps to move onto other things, but given she now has her Emmy and prime time can be cold to soap stars trying to break in she may be back sooner rather than later. Pretty much like JMW. B&B would want a recognizable name and the role of Hope is pivotal as she's legacy.

As for SK and Deacon- like I said, they probably gave him enough air time to get his SAG benefits. I do like they acknowledged the whole theory of Deacon maybe being a ghost.

Unless they're casting someone new, Katie's list of love interests are Wyatt, Carter, Saul, Jr., or Darlita or Ivy if she discovers a new side of herself. 

• Love 3

I'm not looking forward to Katie and Wyatt, if that's what is in store for them.  I suppose dating your former stepmother is better than having an affair with your current one (a la Ridge/Quinn) but still... this show and its quasi-incestuous pairings.  Let's see, Katie is also Wyatt's stepmother's sister and his little brother's mother.  Pity any offspring that might come out of that coupling. 

• Love 5

I too would rather see Katie with a new non-Spencer love interest. Since this show is going retro these days, why not have Katie and Rocco reconnect? Except now that she's older, they realize they have stuff in common and he wouldn't be dating her out of pity. And Grayson McCouch would be perfect in the role. 

Or bringing back Dr. Holden Synder? Those two days he was on as Steffy's doctor was a waste of his talent. He should've been cast as Ridge or Nick.

• Love 4

Spoilers for today's episode.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-charlie-makes-ridge-and-quinn-squirm-brooke-doubts-sheila-bill-senses-trouble/

I'm not sure if the following is so much a spoiler as it is a miracle:  

It looks like Katie (Heather Tom) will promise to butt out and move on.

Also, according to The Young and the Restless spoilers, it looks like Sheila was the shooter after all...

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-sheila-carter-returns-heads-to-genoa-city-flees-los-angeles-following-bb-shooting/

The Young and the Restless (Y&R) fans are in for the shock of their lives when you learn Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown) is back to wreak havoc in Genoa City. Sheila will sneak back into Genoa City, to quickly find a quiet place to hide out after she shot at Quinn Forrester (Rena Sofer) in Los Angeles on The Bold and the Beautiful.

• Love 1

Omg, teenagers are actually doing teenager things!

I mean, RJ can still go back to boarding school and all that, but after years of Hope and Liam's failed weddings and the rash of May/ December relationships in the mid 2000s, I welcome something as stereotypical as joyriding...with the high performance car RJ is likely to own* and the drag race culture in LA, I can totes dig it.

*which would probably be a Benz, if past clips are any indicator. Everyone drove Mercedes-Benz on this show in the early years and only in recent years have BMWs (and one MINI Countryman, driven by Quinn in the Captive Cabin plotline) made their way into the show.

....i have no life, as you can already guess ??

• Love 1
(edited)

Also, Sheila outs the affair! Thank God, that only took, what, eight months? There's been soap pregnancies that took half as long (*waves to Jennifer Munson on ATWT*).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also, Sheila outs the affair! Thank God, that only took, what, eight months? There's been soap pregnancies that took half as long (*waves to Jennifer Munson on ATWT*).

I just don't believe this will be the real deal but another fake-out nightmare fantasy of Quinn's so that the audience gets to see the big blow up for a kind of catharsis but the show can go a different route for the real reveal and drag it out a little longer. Which sucks.

• Love 1

Thing is, it feels like Quinn/Ridge have already dragged on and on since forever with very little to show for it. They've had two kisses, God know how many near misses and Eric never putting two and two together. The only person who doesn't know about the longing eyes is Lizzie.

• Love 4

Monday, July 3, 2017 Episode #7620
Thomas and Sally formulate an ingenious plan to have Spectra Fashions benefit from the Forrester Creations swimwear photo shoot.
Quinn and Ridge contemplate how much longer they should keep their secret from Eric.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 Episode #7621
Coco worries about her job due to her sister’s continued publicity stunts at the expense of Forrester Creations.
Ridge explains the consequences that they could face if the truth about their affair is revealed.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 Episode #7622
Coco and RJ’s big date on the town takes an unfortunate and dramatic turn.
Bill is unable to let go of finding out the real reason why Brooke and Ridge ended their engagement in Australia.

Thursday, July 6, 2017 Episode #7623
Ridge is saddened when hears the words that he never thought would come from Eric.
Coco takes complete responsibility for her and RJ’s mishap.

Friday, July 7, 2017 Episode #7624
Katie harshly advises Quinn about how to handle the ramifications of her and Ridge’s affair.
Coco is put on the hot seat by Brooke about her having placed herself and RJ at risk.

Thomas and Sally still trying to springboard off Forrester for Spectra benefit is why I didn't let her off the hook for Fashiongate despite Bill's interference. She refuses to do her own thing and is always circling around Forrester. Don't worry about them, Sally, you do you.

Ridge is having a crappy week if his affair is exposed, RJ gets hurt, and Eric lays into his ass. But seriously why have all this happen in one week? And frankly screw Eric and Quinn, if my namesake son is in a serious car accident I could give a damn about my affair being exposed of the hurt feelings of those involved. Come at me another day, week, month. But yeah, it's crazy that Quidge haven't had a sexual affair but an emotional one and now it appears they're gonna swerve Quinn away from him and back to Eric? Well then who is Ridge gonna be trying to bed next? Brooke? There isn't anyone else on canvas he can get with that he hasn't already been with and ruined that relationship.

Heh, Katie still waving her 'not a fan' flag of Quinn even as she flirts with Wyatt.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe Caroline will take Ridge back to NY with her for some quality time with his grandson. TK has been on screen for quite a while now. He must be due for some vacation soon. 

ETA:  I don't mind Thomas and Sally using FC to generate a little buzz for themselves. (In theory, anyway.) Guerrilla marketing is a much different thing than stealing designs. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 4
On 6/30/2017 at 11:43 AM, TobinAlbers said:

And frankly screw Eric and Quinn, if my namesake son is in a serious car accident I could give a damn about my affair being exposed of the hurt feelings of those involved.

Especially since he's already lost one child to an automobile accident.

But I dunno what else can be done with Ridge if they swerve back to Queric. I can't imagine them breaking up Brill this soon and he's related to nearly everyone else.

Time to send Ridge packing. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Especially since he's already lost one child to an automobile accident.

But I dunno what else can be done with Ridge if they swerve back to Queric. I can't imagine them breaking up Brill this soon and he's related to nearly everyone else.

Time to send Ridge packing. 

Maybe Sally's mom or Sasha's?  Though in the latter case, hopefully she's a lot younger than Viv.  If it was written well, I wouldn't object to Ridge getting back together with either Caroline or Katie but there would need to be some serious prep for that to work. But yeah, Ridge needs a long, long break. 

• Love 2

Caroline, yes. So long as they keep her far away from Thomas and stuff it with all the "He's the bestest guy ever!" rubbish. He's a far better man with Sally, but we need no more reminder of The Misunderstanding than the one she's currently raising.

Katie OTOH....even apart from their mutual revenge against Brill, there was no *there* there, IMO. Easily, it's the second-worst Ridge pairing I've ever sat through...and a narrow second at that. Katie need not go after her family's sloppy seconds anymore, either. 

• Love 1

Okay, it's time for Ridge to go run the Paris office. There's no place for him in LA, no women for him to seduce, woo or marry that we haven't already seen a hundred times. More Brooke and Bill, please. Less SlouchI and SlouchyII, Nicole/Zende, Maya/Rick, Steffy/Liam. Hummmmm. I guess I just hate almost everyone on this show. Especially Sheila and Charlie!!!! What a monumentally mind blowing story line! 

• Love 3

How much less Steffy/Liam can they give us? I'm probably the most anti-Liam voice here,but I swear they've had maybe three episodes together since their wedding and Clifton's screen time in particular has taken a nosedive in recent months.

I mean, if SC can use his third Emmy win to parlay a story that's focused on his character development and not as a carnival prize for the Forrester women to fight over or in competition with Wyatt, then by all means, bring it on. It's seven years overdue.

45 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

How much less Steffy/Liam can they give us? I'm probably the most anti-Liam voice here,but I swear they've had maybe three episodes together since their wedding and Clifton's screen time in particular has taken a nosedive in recent months.

I mean, if SC can use his third Emmy win to parlay a story that's focused on his character development and not as a carnival prize for the Forrester women to fight over or in competition with Wyatt, then by all means, bring it on. It's seven years overdue.

Trust me, Steffy and Liam are gonna come back with a vengeance before the end of the year and you'll eat your words, LOL. 

B&B has adopted a kind of telenovela format where the main story arcs run on avg about 3 months. You get a complete phase of a story and then they either move on to the next phase or flip to a new set of characters to allow a rest.  The reveal of Quinn and Eric was one arc culminating with their marriage, followed by another arc of his health crisis and Quinn fighting for her position, then another arc of Quinn at Forrester vs Ridge culminating in the twist of Ridge and Quinn having feelings, then the inclusion of Katie and Brooke finding out about the affair, and Katie vs Quinn/who shot at Quinn culminating in the reveal of Sheila. We're now in a new phase of Sheila (hence Summer of Sheila) that's sure to culminate in a big twist/end of her reintroduction to launch us into something else. 

Liam's last real phase/arc was Captive cabin. IMO there was another phase of the aftermath that would've been another summer arc, but due to backlash to the CC story there was some rewriting so that we got some typical triangle of doom, w/Liam secondary in the Brill affair and friend to Katie. Quinn was backburned until they hatched on Queric and launched that arc at the end of summer and never looked back. This meant that whatever was originally planned for Liam in the Fall was tossed and so he was in a kind of reheated repeat limbo story of 'fighting for Steffy' until he won her back. By then they knew Queric/Quidge was working so they went full throttle with them with a few beats of other stories (Zende, Sasha, Nicole) and Liam and Steffy engaged and then doing the Australia wedding and then pretty much disappearing, the vacuum filled by Spectra's introduction arc, then their secondary arc of Coco/fashion show/and spycamgate culminating with Thomas breaking with Forrester. 

You notice the pattern, rotations after a while. Bell doesn't interweave stories and characters but has firm chunks. It explains how Katie went from gun toting spying crazy jewelry designer one week, to Forrester swimsuit designer and flirting with Wyatt. Watie's arc is launching a new phase for them.

Literally every story had an end/new start last week: Watie flirtations began, the next chapter of Spectra vs Forrester with the swimsuit social media battle, Nicole signing the papers ending Lizziegate, and Summer of Sheila beginning with Sheila sniffing out the Quidge affair via Charlie and Pam.  What has yet to be launched is how Brill figure into this (probably Watie) or if they'll have their own story. My guess is Liam is probably going to mix it up with the Forrester vs Spectra storyline as a Sally supporter which will piss off Steffy and undermine their marriage as he's pushing for a baby. 

• Love 4