Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

If it’s a tragedy that affects both the Forresters and Logans how about both Thomas and Hope go over the cliff and are missing and presumed dead only it was all a plot and Thomas faked both their deaths so that no one will be looking for them and Thomas then has an injured Hope all to himself? Or worse she has amnesia and well...Captive Cabin 2.0.

Then again this show has kept whopper secrets like Aly’s death so having Hope ‘die’ could be on the table. She could become the new Taylor coming back from the dead. KKL has never had to play a Brooke grieving the loss of one of her children; Liam would become a single dad; Flo would be the replacement Logan.

AMC offed Maria Santos mere months after the got her baby back and reunited with Edmund. Woman fell out the bottom of a crashed plane plummeting into the rapid falls below. Soaps can be cruel. It was gut wrenching but you better believe you were watching to see how Edmund would fare in the aftermath and waiting for Maria to return- which happened years later. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

After reading the below spoilers, my $$$ is now on Brooke being the one injured and that's why Dr. Lujack is going to be on the show.

The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B) spoilers for the next two weeks that loyalties will be tested and schemes will bring drama. During the week of August 19-23, Hope Forrester (Annika Noelle) will finish unleashing her fury on Florence “Flo” Fulton (Katrina Bowden). Let's hope she slaps the taste out of her mouth on Monday. When she’s done, Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) will see to it that Flo goes down for her crimes.

As Flo’s arrested (finally!!!) in front of a distraught Shauna Fulton (Denise Richards), Wyatt will find himself conflicted. Flo deceived his brother and two of his exes, so this was a tough betrayal for Wyatt. Hope and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) endured great pain thanks to Flo, and now Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) is in agony, too.

Still, Wyatt will have some sympathy for Flo. His love for her will bubble back up and perhaps leave him wanting to support her. Meanwhile, Detective Alex Sanchez (Jeremy Ray Valdez) will want answers regarding Emma Barber’s (Nia Sioux) death. He’ll think Thomas Forrester (Matthew Atkinson) can provide those answers, but tracking Thomas down will prove difficult. Ugh to Wyatt and if he fucks Sally over again....

Ridge will deal with Detective Sanchez’s questions and fret to Brooke Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) later. He’ll feel like he’s failed Thomas as a father, so Brooke will offer reassurance. She won’t blame Ridge for the horrible choices Thomas has made, but more are on the way! Thomas will learn Hope’s having their marriage annulled, so he’ll fly off the handle and decide she simply must be his wife.

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers say Thomas will also reconnect with Douglas Forrester (Henry Joseph Samiri) again, but it won’t be a happy reunion. After Amelia (Nicola Posener) hands the kid over, Thomas will rip into his son for blabbing about Beth Spencer (River Davidson and Madeline Valdez). He’ll hope Douglas is pleased with himself for ruining everything, but this devious dad won’t give up. That's just awful.

At the cliff house, terror will fill Hope’s heart. She’ll come face to face with an unhinged Thomas while her panicked mom races to the scene. Brooke will head over while Ridge makes his own trek separately. B&B fans can expect chaos as things spiral out of control with heartbreaking consequences.

During the week of August 26-30, a tragedy will hit for the Logans and the Forresters. The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers say Brooke’s attempt to save Hope will end in disaster, so it sounds like she may be seriously injured. Dr. Jordan Armstrong (Vincent Irizarry) will make his debut to care for an ailing patient, so he’ll do his best to help.

Over with Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), he’ll focus on revenge. Bill will fume over everyone who’s hurt his son and determine that retaliation is necessary. He’ll have Liam’s back, but the strategies he uses could cause concern! I am ready for someone, anyone, to go scorched earth here and no one does that better than $ Bill.

I also hope Brooke being injured by Thomas is the catalyst to break up Bridge for good and don't tell me Bill won't be out for revenge for her, as well as his son and Hope.

ETA: Promo video for this week.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Over with Bill Spencer (Don Diamont), he’ll focus on revenge. Bill will fume over everyone who’s hurt his son and determine that retaliation is necessary. He’ll have Liam’s back, but the strategies he uses could cause concern! I

If Bill was willing to blow up a building without confirming his son wasn’t in it, I better see even worse come to ThomAss. Fuck “cause for concern,” we passed that ages ago.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2019 at 11:36 AM, CountryGirl said:

Spoilers

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 22:

Ridge opens up to Brooke about what he believes is his greatest failure in life.

Thomas lashes out at Douglas after Amelia brings the boy to him. 

Poor Douglas.

ECExDyqUcAE54sh.jpg

I may have to just read the recaps on Thursday. Yikes. There's batshit crazy, then there's scaring the hell out of your cowering child crazy. Having come from a narcissist parent, in some ways 2 narcissist parents, who parented by fear & intimidation (not physical, but definite verbal abuse), I will probably tap-out on that day. Ugh, just seeing that picture made me cower in fear for him.

On the positive side, if the Douglas' actor hasn't sewn up his Emmy win for next year, it looks like he likely will this week. 

• Love 12

I have a prediction, I'm just putting it out there, it may be wrong, but it's my guess. After watching today, & being reminded several times that Flo is Storm's child, I have a prediction on how they're going to redeem both Thomas & Flo with 1 swoop. I'm predicting that Thomas hurts Brooke. Maybe they both go over a cliff or something. Thomas wakes up with amnesia, thus, can't/won't be held accountable for his actions. Brooke will probably need surgery, a kidney/blood/something transplant. No one will be a viable donor, so enter Flo, who will willingly give up a kidney/blood/whatever, knowing that she'll be forgiven, at least partially, for her past sins. This would also work if Hope was the one hurt & not Brooke, but I think it'll be Brooke. I may be wrong, but they obviously want to redeem Flo, & Thomas is Ridge's son, so I bet he'll be redeemed, one way or the other. Plus, it'd be a reason for Dr, Vincent Izz to be on, since I'm not seeing any signs that Kelly's paternity will be revisited, like we were all assuming. 

• Useful 3

I truly hope we saw the last of Flo today as she was led away by the cops. I never want to see her or her shyster mother again. That whole “she’s Storm’s long lost daughter with that hooker from Las Vegas” story line was so lame and weak, it actually made me laugh. How far can these writers reach for a story?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

You know when introducing Storm Logan's long lost child would've worked a lot better?

In 2008.

You know, when TIIC introduced Marcus as Donna's never spoken of child she gave up for adoption. IIRC, Marcus was introduced during the reception of Storm's funeral where Eric tells him he had bad timing. This would've made for a more compelling story than the "scandal" of Donna having been a teenage mother in the 80s and having a background of shiftless parental figures would've made better sense of Eric adopting at 20+ years old.

• Love 2

So the spoiler is Thomas races to cliff house to confront or abduct Hope and Brooke is in pursuit and attacks him to save Hope. He hovers near death and Brooke ends up accused or attempted murder or murder (if he passes). 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

The spoiler is also Ridge arrives after Brooke on the scene and has a different reaction or interpretation. I guess it’s insinuating he may be a witness or accused of Brooke. Hell to the naw. giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897a5e618b23f88b72647

• Love 1

I have read two conflicting spoilers. The one mentioned above, that Brooke injures Thomas and is accused of attempted murder. The second one has Brooke getting injured or accidentally shot by Thomas and hovers near death. In either scenario, that's when this new doctor arrives on the scene. These spoilers also cited an SOD article where MA mentioned Thomas being back in October, so it sounds like he's not dying.

I say bring it.  It's been a LONG time since Brooke has had a good front burner SL, that doesn't support Hope or marry/divorce Sludge. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Thomas is either at death's door or causes Brooke to be at death's door. And yet no Taylor to be found. At least reveal that she suffered a mental breakdown and is locked away because she cannot face all that has happened to her kids (dead Phoebe, murderous Thomas, Steffy unknowing baby kidnapper)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Part of the Brooke or Thomas mystery has been spoiled:

wlMTwrf.jpg

So they're not killing him off it seems. Look for Thomas to be temporarily paralyzed or have temporary amnesia. Ugh.

Gross. Nothing short of proof of demonic possession could rehabilitate Thomas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

Gross. Nothing short of proof of demonic possession could rehabilitate Thomas.

Don't put that out there.  They will do it, and I doubt it will be as entertaining as Marlena turning into a panther.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Don't put that out there.  They will do it, and I doubt it will be as entertaining as Marlena turning into a panther.

Possessed by the dreaded demon Boobus, famous for menacing women and hating shirts, Thomas was powerless to protect or warn his family and friends of the evil he brought into their lives. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

How's this - Thomas fakes amnesia, Hope, for whatever boneheaded reason the writers come up with, feels sorry for Thomas, and stays married to him.  Liam returns to Steffy who stupidly takes him back.  Then Brad Bell and the writers can drag this crap out for another year.

Why can't any of these characters get a new SL?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Part of the Brooke or Thomas mystery has been spoiled:

wlMTwrf.jpg

So they're not killing him off it seems. Look for Thomas to be temporarily paralyzed or have temporary amnesia. Ugh.

Temporary amnesia where he's 'good' Thomas again so he can insinuate himself into everyone's lives so that he's revealed to still be evil AF.

• Love 1

I thought for sure they were setting up Brooke or Hope to take the fall and then only Flo would be a match for something but this makes it more likely Beth gets sick instead. It could still set off the Kelly is Bill's if Kelly isn't a close enough match although why Flo would be closer I don't know. Kelly would be Beth's aunt and Flo is her 2nd cousin (?). 

Or Beth doesn't get sick at all and Flo returns for other reasons.

Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for the week of August 26:

In the latest Deconstructing B&B, reveling in Hope slapping Flo, frustrated by Ridge’s denial and horrified by Thomas’ behavior towards Douglas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 26:

Tragedy strikes as Brooke works to save Hope from Thomas.

Bill vows Flo will pay for keeping Beth from Hope and Liam.

Soap opera alum Vincent Irizarry joins The Bold and the Beautiful as Dr. Jordan Armstrong.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 27:

Brooke and Ridge’s marriage is at stake after he makes a terrible accusation.

Liam tries to make Hope see that Thomas is responsible for the situation he is in.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 28:

Shauna is hit hard by reality when she visits Flo in jail.

Ridge expresses disbelief regarding Brooke’s explanation and Thomas’ actions.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 29:

Shauna opens up to Quinn and asks her to help free Flo from jail.

Ridge is livid to find Liam lashing out at an unconscious Thomas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 30:

The Forresters, Logans and Spencers wonder if Thomas will survive his injuries.

Detective Sanchez grills Ridge and Brooke about Thomas’ accident.

Also coming up this week on The Bold and the Beautiful:

Thomas tracks Hope down at the cliff house where she’s collecting the rest of Beth’s things and attempts to explain himself to her. They end up outside as Brooke and Ridge arrive. Brooke and Thomas get into it and when things become physical, Thomas goes over the cliff and ends up on the rocks below.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of September 2:

Ridge visits Flo in search of answers.

Thomas awakens.

– Candace Young

• Love 2

I believe some of us speculated about this when Emma died:

SPOILER! More about Thomas and Emma's death on SOD

Brad Bell and Matthew Atkinson talk about Emma's death in SOD. Sounds like they're saying Thomas wasn't responsible. This is what they say:

"While Thomas may have been a contributing factor to the events that led to Emma's death, he isn't responsible for her demise."

"In multiple ways, it's not Thomas' fault. Sure, there was an intimidation factor, but what happened to Emma was on her."

"When you throw in texting and driving, not paying attention and driving way too fast on a winding road, combined with not being in a good head space, something terrible happens..."

"Yes, Thomas could have done more and handled the situation better, but I don't think the onus of guilt falls on him."

Source: SOD

This better not be the beginning of the Thomas Forrester Redemption Tour, where he becomes a VICTIM.  He was terrorizing Hope and had just finished terrorizing his child.  He had his hands on Hope and was preventing her from leaving.  Brooke was protecting her child and was perfectly justified in her actions.

And let's not forget his face as he looked down on Emma's car and WATCHED HER DIE.  Not to mention threatening other people with Emma's fate if they didn't do what he wanted.  This man is a killer, a rapist and a child abuser.  There's no redemption from that.

If Bell returns to his decades-old whipping boy of Evil Brooke Logan, I'm done.  And if Thomas guilts Hope into staying with him, I'm out for good.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 13

I don't think Brad Bell cares about any of the characters getting what they deserve because none of them ever do.  He seems to prefer writing what he calls "shocking twists" into the story, and then moving onto the next SL without ever having any real consequences for the characters.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't think Brad Bell cares about any of the characters getting what they deserve because none of them ever do

True. To a certain extent, I get this has to happen since they can't bansh every person that does bad things but there can be steps to this. Bill and Liam's conversation at Beth's welcome home party is the longest conversation they've had with one another since he fucked Steffy and we're nearly two years out from that. A long time ago on Y&R when Jack slept with his father's wife Jill he was pretty much disowned and it took getting shot by Patty and caring about Jabot for more than just his inheritance to get back into John's good graces again.

Say what you will about Brooke, but people still cast her sins against her. Her daughter is a living reminder of the worst of those she committed. Yet no one would dare bring up the fact that Taylor's fling with Rick is partly the reason she's dead now or her covering up her involvement in Darla's death or the fact that Ridge left her for her naked hypocrisy about the Big Bear Boink which Brooke didn't even know about!

For all the spies that lurk here, tell Bell this: the reason we moved past Rape Night before this recast wasn't just because of PF's chemistry with Sally, although it helped. No, we moved on because we got to see Tom acknowledge what a shitty, entitled human being he'd been his entire life. He realized that while he was subbed for his younger sister for the Presidency or CEO or whatever that he still had a damn good life. Before that, he was standing up for Sasha when her father--one who actually treated her life shit in a way even this version of Ridge would never do--shat on her.

Most of all, he acknowledged what he did to Caroline was wrong. And he grew up and grew past his raising to be a better parent to Douglas than Ridge supposedly was. Or so, we all thought.

If Bell wants out of the soap industry so be it, but at least let B&B end with a shread of dignity. Turn the show over to your SIL Maria, even...she created the character of original Sally and she was by far the best of Y&R's revolving door of HWs in the past 15 years. But do not pull the crap that the Proctor & Gamble shows did of running the clock down and insulting the fans' intelligence. If you need true villains in the future, at least consider creating new characters instead of completely trashing your few legacy children.

• Love 9
On 8/24/2019 at 3:44 PM, Gam2 said:

That is absolute bullshit.

ITA.

We all saw Emma put her phone down BEFORE Thomas caught up to her and rammed his front bumper against her rear bumper, which is what caused the accident, not distracted driving.

We also saw Emma moving in the car while he just looked on from above creepily, making zero move to call for help while she laid in her car, bleeding out.

• Love 11

Spoilers - Week of 9/2 (courtesy of Twitter)

Shauna and Flo struggle with the reality of Flo’s life in jail.

giphy.gif

The rift between Ridge and Brooke deepens as they struggle for answers.

200w.webp?cid=790b761157b8047c240435e0a8

Ex-lovers Sally and Wyatt re-ignite their flame.

tenor.gif?itemid=14167613

Bill comes to Brooke’s emotional rescue. I am HERE for this!

anigif_enhanced-25441-1391019873-5.gif?d

Ridge’s world turns upside down when Thomas becomes connected to Emma’s death.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Just because something bad happens to a bad person, that doesn’t suddenly transform them into a good person. I mean, according to everyone except Brad Bell. Thomas is a psychotic child-abusing shitbird who got his wings clipped by karma. The end.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Yeah it wasn’t like he did just one bad thing he did like a 100 horrific things. 

I totally blame him for Emma’s death damn whatever spin Bell and the actor try to put on it. She wouldn’t have been on the road, or frantic, if she wasn’t being threatened and chased. He rammed her care. He watched her die and was pleased. Fuck this nonsense. 

• Love 9

Thomas didn't actually ram Emma's car.  If there had been contact with another car during or before the accident, the police/CSI would have noticed when they examined Emma's car.  Well competent police who aren't on a soap so never mind about that.

There have been several occasions when I wanted to shove Thomas, Hope, Liam, Steffy, Brooke, Ridge, Katie - well pretty much all the characters off a cliff.

Ridge and Brooke have so many problems, but their attitude towards each other's children is horrible.  I remember when Ridge referred to Hope as THAT ONE during the last or second to last go around of Steffy/Liam/Hope.  Ridge and Brooke knew the other had children from previous marriages/relationships when they got married.  Having difficult step-children can be a pain, but if you care about the person you are married to, you make an effort.

It seems the only children that were really loved by all were Bridget and Phoebe.  I say seems because look how they were treated by the people who supposedly loved them.  So yeah, I think shoving most of the characters off a cliff is a good idea.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

We also saw Emma moving in the car while he just looked on from above creepily, making zero move to call for help while she laid in her car, bleeding out. 

It's this thing Bradley keeps doing. He shows us something (more than once even, through flashbacks) and then tells us we didn't see it. I think the definition of that is gaslighting and I don't know of any other genre where the audience is just expected to tolerate it.

Just because something bad happens to a bad person, that doesn’t suddenly transform them into a good person. I mean, according to everyone except Brad Bell.

It used to be a soap staple to redeem the resident bad girl by having her get raped or at least beat up badly. Eventually the largely female soap audience got fed up with it so that's a non-starter now. Bradley's twist is to redeem his male character's sins by tossing them off balconies, subjecting them to repeated sexual assaults due to amnesia or drugs, or pushing them off cliffs. Yeah, no, not an improvement IMO.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge and Brooke have so many problems, but their attitude towards each other's children is horrible.

Maybe if the worst thing that their kids ever pulled was dropping out of college or the typical cocaine addiction like most of LA's elites I'd agree with this. But Rick, Thomas and Steffy have all pulled some truly horrible, self-serving crap against their stepparents that better people that Ridge and Brooke would have a hard time looking past. They're adults, not young children. They've gotta own their behavior at some point before they're in their sixties bellowing about Mom and Dad's favoritism is the reason why they were unaware of adultery being bad. 😐

Although I will hate the hatred and contempt Ridge shows Hope is absolutely uncalled for. Even Bill is more respectful towards Hope these days.

• Love 4

Yes, Steffy, Thomas, Hope, Liam, Rick, etc., should own their behavior, and take responsibility, but so should Ridge, Taylor, and Brooke.  Since Ridge, Taylor, and Brooke never have, why would their children?  I don't know how Bridget and Phoebe turned out so nice, but they apparently beat the odds in this family.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Although I will hate the hatred and contempt Ridge shows Hope is absolutely uncalled for. Even Bill is more respectful towards Hope these days.

Which is hilarious since Ridge was the one that brought Hope home to score points with Brooke.

Given Bill fucked Liam’s then wife Steffy and Liam held damn firm in keeping his distance and Hope going through hell this past year, if Bill was anything but civil to Hope he’d deserve to have his teeth kicked in. He has no room to say poop to her after the way he hurt his son. And given how enamored he is with Beth, maybe finally Bill can drop whatever his issue was. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

And given how enamored he is with Beth, maybe finally Bill can drop whatever his issue was

His issue with Hope boiled down to her not putting out and daring to have some very firm standards for herself. Things like refusing to marry Liam when he showed up looking like a bag of ass after clubbing with his ex-wife the night before. 😐 Obviously Hope fucks now so that's not an issue anymore 😆

I can't say Bill was wrong to point out they were in two different places mentally no matter how own personal lust motivation, but damn he could've chosen some way better ways to deal with that! The whole "keep scheming till they stay apart" thing didn't exactly work for Stephanie and she was way better at it than Bill ever was 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

His issue with Hope boiled down to her not putting out and daring to have some very firm standards for herself. Things like refusing to marry Liam when he showed up looking like a bag of ass after clubbing with his ex-wife the night before. 😐 Obviously Hope fucks now so that's not an issue anymore 😆

I thought that time was when Bill was pissed off at Liam. He couldn’t even look at Liam when he stumbled in with the dyed hair and tattoos and was angered into silence. ( it actually looked like DD was trying not to laugh) Ridge was the one to grab Liam by the shoulders, turn him to the mirror and say ‘Son, look at yourself.’ 😂 it was only later when they were alone at the cabin that Bill finally spoke and he rightfully wasn’t having any of Liam’s excuses and was pissed that Liam wasn’t manning up and admitting what he wanted. He wasn’t acting like a Spencer and definitely not a son sired from Bill’s loins. 

And maybe that’s what the issue Bill had with her - she didn’t bring out the Spencer in Liam and in his mind and Steffy did. It also fits why he has his issues with Katie (who is Hope is more like) while Bill works better with Brooke (who Steffy is more like).

And that leads me to being intrigued by that spoiler of Bill defending Brooke. Let the Brill reunion commence! And to Katie I give a hearty  Nelson Munz style ‘Haw Haw’! because you decided to sign up with this jackass a third time so you gonna get what you get! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

B&B's new "season", whatever that means for a show that airs year-round, begins Monday, September 16.  More importantly, here's a spoiler for the episode:

After an argument with Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) over Thomas’ (Matthew Atkinson) misdeeds, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) spends the night with another woman. Also, tragedy strikes Katie (Heather Tom) and Bill (Don Diamont), and Shauna’s (Denise Richards) attempt to make peace with the Forrester family in the wake of Flo’s (Katrina Bowden) terrible deception backfires.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CRT said:

Also, tragedy strikes Katie (Heather Tom) and Bill (Don Diamont),

That has to be about Will.

To which my only response is AYFKMWTS? After eight months of dead babies and child abuse we gotta have a medical emergency with Will (I'm going to hope Bell isn't stupid enough to kill off a legacy child before they've even hit puberty. This didn't go over well the two times Jill Fire'em Phelps pulled this crap on her respective shows she destroyed).

Why is Shauna still in Los Angeles? Your grifter daughter is going to prision....or should be in a sane world. Take whatever dignity you have and LEAVE before Bill takes you for a helicopter ride.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

After eight months of dead babies and child abuse we gotta have a medical emergency with Will (I'm going to hope Bell isn't stupid enough to kill off a legacy child before they've even hit puberty. This didn't go over well the two times Jill Fire'em Phelps pulled this crap on her respective shows she destroyed).

The only way that would work is if Flo somehow saves his life as a donor....giving her the perfect redemption story.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, CRT said:

B&B's new "season", whatever that means for a show that airs year-round, begins Monday, September 16.  More importantly, here's a spoiler for the episode:

After an argument with Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) over Thomas’ (Matthew Atkinson) misdeeds, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) spends the night with another woman. Also, tragedy strikes Katie (Heather Tom) and Bill (Don Diamont), and Shauna’s (Denise Richards) attempt to make peace with the Forrester family in the wake of Flo’s (Katrina Bowden) terrible deception backfires.

so who do we thing Ridge will bang?  Shauna, Flo, Donna, Quinn, Sally, or Katie??????  or will they bring someone spanking new for him?  And if tragedy strikes Bill and Katie is this how they break them up for Brill?

GOD I HATE RIDGE!!!!

• Love 6

I would choose Shauna, but that would mean that DR would be around a lot more, which I'm not sure is possible with her RHoBH and TV movie schedule. (But hey, Eileen Davidson did it for a few seasons?) 

My second would be Quinn, but I don't want for Sludge to again betray Eric.  But if it would get him and Quinn back on front-burner, then GO FOR IT! I am so sick and tired of Hope, Liam, Thomas and Beth.

To his credit, I don't think that Ridge actually cheated on any woman he was married to, so this will be a first. (Engagements, estrangements, "widowerhood" don't count!)

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cindylou said:

so who do we thing Ridge will bang?  Shauna, Flo, Donna, Quinn, Sally, or Katie??????  or will they bring someone spanking new for him?  And if tragedy strikes Bill and Katie is this how they break them up for Brill?

GOD I HATE RIDGE!!!!

I hope whoever it is he fucks, that he does it in Brooke's bed, to drive a telephone-pole size stake through the heart of a relationship that should have died the second Ronnnnnnnnnnn Moss quit.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 9

Some additional spoilers for next week (from Twitter):

9/2: - Sally and Wyatt become playful after sharing a tender and unexpected kiss. Ugh.  - Brooke worries as Thomas begins to answer Det. Sanchez's questions about his accident. So obviously the mofo wakes up.

9/3: - While Shauna visits her in jail, Flo comes to comprehend the immense impact of her actions. - Brooke is in utter disbelief that Ridge doesn't believe her story about Thomas. Brooke, you really don't know the cretin you married (and married and married), do you?

9/4: - On a warpath for answers, Ridge explodes at Flo declaring that she will get what she deserves. - Stunned by Brooke's confession, Bill pays an unexpected visit to Thomas in the hospital. Maybe he trips and accidentally turns off one of Thomas' machines?

9/5: - The Logan sisters band together in an effort to help Brooke in her time of trouble. - Ridge is disconcerted when Det. Sanchez brings up Thomas and his involvement in the death of Emma Barber. Well, that's good, that the detective isn't forgetting that little detail.

9/6: - Dollar Bill takes action to help Brooke find cold, hard evidence against Thomas. YES!!! Ridge lambastes Thomas as his son recounts to him the series of events on the night that Emma died. I'll believe Ridge lambasts Thomas when I see it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Thank goodness nothing about Hope sticking by Thomas' side in this spoilers although it could happen blergh....SHE RAN OUT OF A HOUSE TO GET AWAY FROM HIM AND SHE ISN'T DEFENDING HER MOM FOR COMING TO HER RESCUE? I have only been reading about it this week since this is so lame and...oh, Hope. Bring back Beth(s)! 

And I assumed Beth would need Flo's lifesaving DNA/kidney/bone marrow but looks like it will be Will.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2