Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of February 3

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday February 3:

Quinn goes to the dark side and the point of no return with Brooke.

Wyatt turns to Liam for advice about hurting Sally by reuniting with Flo.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday February 4:

Thomas wants to partner with Quinn to get rid of Brooke.

Brooke doesn’t buy Liam’s reasoning that he, not Thomas, is to blame for him kissing Steffy.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday February 5:

Carter tells Zoe she’s beautiful and questions her relationship with Thomas.

Sparks fly between Steffy and Liam as they’re spending time with Kelly.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday February 6:

Katie’s charmed by Bill’s attentiveness and demonstrative behavior.

Sally shuts Wyatt down when he expresses concern for her well-being.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday February 7:

Quinn wants Flo to marry Wyatt quickly.

Sally receives comfort and support from Katie.

Also coming up on Bold and the Beautiful this week:

Zoe is thrown a surprise party for her birthday by Thomas and others at Forrester Creations.

An unforeseen diagnosis changes someone’s life.

Bold and Beautiful SOD February sweeps:

Torn apart after the kiss, Liam and Hope face their most significant struggle since being reunited with Beth as Thomas’ obsession with Hope is stronger than ever and he uses Zoe and Douglas in his cruel scheme to get what he wants.

After Sally receives a devastating medical diagnosis, she swears Katie to secrecy, but Katie works to convince her to confide in Wyatt.

Eric and Ridge are beside themselves as Brooke and Quinn go to war. Brooke’s convinced Quinn and Shauna are to blame for her marital troubles, but Ridge insists it’s her hatred of Thomas.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

Eric and Ridge are beside themselves as Brooke and Quinn go to war. Brooke’s convinced Quinn and Shauna are to blame for her marital troubles, but Ridge insists it’s her hatred of Thomas.

I hate to agree with Ridge on anything, but he's right. Thomas has been a wedge between them well before Shauna came into the picture. Brooke looks as delusional as Stephanie did when Eric had had one foot out the door for ages when the show began and IIRC the breaking point was finding out Angela had been kept alive (supposedly) without Stephanie cluing him in. Only THEN did he go after Brooke.

Ridge is trash for badmouthing Brooke to Shauna if he's anywhere near sincere about making it work but Shauna is just the latest symptom of a 30 year disease.

• Love 7

Spoilers...

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of February 10:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday February 10:

Quinn wants Flo to marry Wyatt quickly.

Sally receives comfort and support from Katie.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday February 11:

Vinny learns the shocking next step in Thomas’ plan after calling him out about Zoe and Hope as Joe LoCicero returns to Bold and Beautiful.

Katie spills Sally’s secret to Bill.

Charlotte makes an appearance at Forrester Creations as Camelia Somers returns to Bold and Beautiful.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday February 12:

Zoe is thrown a surprise party for her birthday by Thomas, who is hoping to get a reaction from Hope. He gets a response from not only Hope, but Douglas as well.

Realizing that Sally won’t do it, Katie tells Wyatt about her diagnosis, which leaves him heartbroken.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday February 13:

Brooke and Ridge disagree about why they’re still apart.

When Hope confronts him about hurting Douglas, Thomas turns the tables on her.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday February 14:

When Sally refuses to seek the help she needs, Katie reminds her she’s a fighter.

Zoe tries to bond with Douglas, who only wants to spend time with Hope.

Sally struggles after receiving her devastating diagnosis.

Zoe’s birthday gift from Thomas stuns Hope.

Quinn makes Shauna a promise.

At a Forrester family dinner arranged by Thomas, Douglas takes center stage.

Liam gives Zoe a reason to question Thomas’ true intentions.

Katie cheers Sally up.

Wyatt receives comfort from Flo.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of February 17:

A marriage proposal is made.

Katie questions whether she did the right thing.

The Forrester Creations fashion showdown goes into high gear.

A former couple reunites.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Why in the hell does this chucklefuck need comforting?

There's nothing wrong with him except for the fact that he's a colossal douchebag toolshed.

I'm still furious about Sally. What a waste of a character and actress.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Why in the hell does this chucklefuck need comforting?

It's no secret that I'm not a Sally fan.  However, that doesn't mean I want her off the show, and I do NOT like that they are somehow going to make her illness all about Wyatt & Flo!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Katie spills Sally’s secret to Bill.

20200207_150620.gif.bd8ac0dee5f10146ba4747d1d52823f5.gif

Of course she does.

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

And I give not one solitary fuck to even speculate which one it might be. I'm assuming it's Steamless, but ...🤷‍♀️

• LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

And I give not one solitary fuck to even speculate which one it might be. I'm assuming it's Steamless, but ...🤷‍♀️

I assumed they meant Wyatt and Flo.  Can I call them "Flatt?"

• LOL 6
31 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I assumed they meant Wyatt and Flo.  Can I call them "Flatt?"

It's not a perfect portmanteau, but it captures how utterly DOA this couple is. And it should be like this considering Wyatt's romantic history and how he's never had a woman without some baggage with Liam (and yeah I know Katie, but that's...its own thing).

This could have been one of the more tolerable triangles we've had in this entire century to date because Wyatt has--well, used to have--fans that wanted good things for him after being second fiddle to his Eggo brother forever, but they fucking ruined that big time. And Flo? She's easily the worst addition to the show since horseface Caitlyn and her bland AF personality. She can go any now.

At least Courtney Hope will now be free to pursue other avenues of acting. I can't imagine her being out in the cold for too long....

• Love 6

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers week of February 17:

Casting update! Ashley Jones returns to Bold and Beautiful as Bridget Forrester visits her family.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday February 17:

Hope and Zoe overhear Liam sling accusations at Thomas and things get intense.

Flo comforts Wyatt as he struggles to process Sally’s diagnosis.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday February 18:

Thomas sends an important message to Hope through an unwitting Douglas.

Liam works to make Zoe see Thomas is up to no good.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday February 19:

Hope reassures Douglas, who worries he’ll lose her as his mother.

Thomas puts his plan in high gear with a dinner party at the Forrester mansion.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday February 20:

Brooke calls Thomas out for using his relationship with Zoe to get to Hope.

Thomas pops the question.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday February 21:

Zoe has a request before she’ll consider accepting Thomas’ proposal.

Douglas makes an emotional appeal to Hope and reveals a secret.

Katie questions whether she did the right thing.

The Forrester Creations fashion showdown goes into high gear.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

“A former couple reunites” 

That’s going to Wyatt & Sally or Hope and that piece of shit.

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Or Liam & Steffy

AKA That waffling piece of shit and that other piece of shit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/14/2020 at 7:25 AM, Petunia13 said:

“A former couple reunites” 

That’s going to Wyatt & Sally or Hope and that piece of shit.

IF it’s Wyatt and Sally, I hope that an actual re-engagement (WITH A RING) and wedding takes place.

If the writers play it right (and if Bell has finally accepted the fact that he just isn’t ever gonna make Flo happen because we the audience are not having it), they can turn this storyline into some old school soapy goodness.

I really hope TIIC really do lurk around these boards because, if so, LISTEN UP.

Have Wyatt start off doing his pity sacrifices for Sally by leaving Felony Flo (thereby delaying their union and starting off pining away from her) and getting back together with her. The catch is that, as Wyatt reacquaints with a sick Sally this time around, he starts to actually realize he’s been in love with her all along but was too scared to move forward with her because of his insecurities of being second choice Waffle and because of his mommy issues where he’s been too afraid to go up against Quinn. All the while Sally (because of the laws of soap character ignorance/stupidity) has no idea Wyatt knew anything about her illness before proposing to and marrying her. She finally lets her guard down and allows herself to believe that she’s come out on top when it comes to romance. 

Up next is Sally’s miraculous recovery after she and Wyatt have had sexy/intimate times again. She soon finds out she’s pregnant with their kid but before she’s able to tell Wyatt she finds out that he knew about her illness before the proposal, is then convinced that Wyatt still loves Flo (not knowing that, after his pity reunion with her he had a chance to actually fall in love with her again) and, not wanting Wyatt to “stay with her for their child” tells him to kick rocks and keeps the pregnancy secret from him.  Add Bill finding out about the pregnancy just because you can never have too much Bill and we’ve got a show worth tuning into. 

It would have all of our favorite /annoying/ INTERESTING soapy tropes AND, can y’all imagine how an actress like Courtney Hope would do a kick ass job with this storyline?!

Meanwhile, Felony Flo is left standing there with her usual lame half-open mouth pout stunned that Wyatt is no longer interested in their lame, unrealistic (though yes, I know the rare high school sweethearts experience happens) blast from the past love story. 

But, knowing these writers, we’re in for some lame Wyatt pining away for Felony Flo while Bell continues his redeem the felon tour, or something. Ugh.

Edited by smijca
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

SOD Spoilers for March 2:

Vinny criticizes Thomas for using Douglas as a means to an end

In her final weeks, Wyatt gives Sally a life worth living

Also:

Hope interrupts an intimate moment between Thomas and Zoe. 

Sally is stunned to learn what Ridge did with her designs.

Bill pays Flo a surprising compliment.

Brooke makes Ridge an offer.

Katie makes it her mission to save Sally's job at Forrester Creations.

Katie bonds with Flo

Sally demands to know if Katie spilled her secret to Wyatt.

With Flo's encouragement and because Sally doesn't have much time, Wyatt asks Sally to move in with him

Yuck. This show is so tiresome. So the Felony Flo redemption tour will continue. And what is this “life worth living?” Getting back with Sally out of pity? Continuing to see Flo in secret to reassure her while Sally is on her death bed? Kicking someone while they’re down?

These writers are so gross. 

BUT I’m SO glad that Twitterverse is eviscerating the Flatt pairing and takes any and every opportunity to let TIIC know that the Flatt pairing is as exciting as watching paint dry, they LOVE Sally (and how dare they think of killing her off) and Felony Flo is not any less felonious despite the writers’ lame attempts to redeem her. May they get even more backlash because of these irritating spoilers. 

Edited by smijca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

So, based on those spoilers, I presume that Katie has also blabbed to Sludge. Please, Sally is no Hope. She's gotta be smart enough to see through all of sudden reversals of fortune.

Why doesn't Katie just take out a billboard on Sunset Blvd.? /eyeroll

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

TV Guide Spoilers 

*with specific dates and episode summaries 

Monday February 24th  
Hope intentionally interrupts an intimate moment between Thomas and Zoe. Brooke brokers a deal with Ridge in regards to her relationship with Thomas.  

Tuesday February 25th  
Wyatt and Flo devise a plan to help a terminally ill Sally. Katie makes it her mission to save Sally's job at Forrester Creations.  

Wednesday February 26th  
Sally is stunned to learn that Ridge has salvaged her designs to use for his couture collection. Flo and Wyatt share a tender moment together before making the ultimate sacrifice.  

Thursday February 27th  
Wyatt makes a stunning admission and proposal to an unsuspecting Sally. Impressed by her niece's overwhelming show of compassion, Katie shares a special moment with Flo.  

Friday February 28th  
Dollar Bill pays Flo a surprising compliment in front of Katie. Sally grills Katie about whether or not she spilled her secret to Wyatt.

——————————

Bell and these unimaginative writers just don’t know how to read a room. Most of the BB fanbase can’t stand Flo and are starting to really despise Wyatt. But this? Tender moments while Sally is dying, Wyatt “making the ultimate sacrifice” by playing nurse to Sally? Beyond gross. Still trying to decide if I’ll be watching this dreck play out in screen. But if I do (and it’ll only be to watch my girl Courtney Hope continue to get the screen time she deserves), I can guarantee I’ll be out (for real, y’all) soon after.

What is it with Bell and his fixation with trying to redeem Felony Flo? The ship sailed the minute she took the 50 thou. Stupid Bell wouldn’t know a good storyline if it hit him between the eyes. 

Edited by smijca
  • Love 10

The “ultimate sacrifice” is dying in combat serving your country or helping civilians as a first responder. 

Not putting your criminal, low standards girlfriend on the hold ... to pretend to love and have sex a terminally ill, emotionally fragile hot girl. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

The “ultimate sacrifice” is dying in combat serving your country or helping civilians as a first responder. 

Not putting your criminal, low standards girlfriend on the hold ... to pretend to love and have sex a terminally ill, emotionally fragile hot girl. 

Ugh, this is just the worst.  First of all, if Sally has a month to live, why isn't she on that beach with the original Sally?  Why is she hanging around these losers and seeking their approval?  Stupid.

Didn't the same thing happen with Katie, when Nick sexed her up cause she was dying, tossing Bridget to the side?  And then Katie lived?  Whoops.  Maybe this means Sally will live.  Either way, I am sure she could find some nice hottie on Aunt Sally's beach, she doesn't need to lower herself to be Wyatt's pity fuck.

Black Girl No GIF by Identity

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Didn't the same thing happen with Katie, when Nick sexed her up cause she was dying, tossing Bridget to the side?  And then Katie lived?  Whoops.  Maybe this means Sally will live. 

Since there's nothing these writers love to do more than recycle stories, I think you are absolutely correct.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Since there's nothing these writers love to do more than recycle stories, I think you are absolutely correct.

With that situation, the show went stealth, not even revealing the boink until *after* Bridget's Google-fu saved Katie.

The worst part of it was how insistent Nick was that Katie should be allowed to let go peacefully and Bridget being "Um excuse me wtf" and all of us being puzzled by this about face until it was shown  he'd boinked her. Dead men tell no tales....or dead women, in that case 😐

come to think of it, if CH was on her way out, wouldn't there have been....any news about that at all by now? Anything about a final taping? 🤔 They didn't for Aly's death because that was an intentional secret, but if this were truly her swan song, there should be....something. plus, the who vagueness of her illness seems to lead into a whole set up about Sally keeping the lie going so then Wyatt--and the audience--can feel good about him.picking Flo.

which, as mentioned above, is just so tone deaf. The only time she had anything resembling popularity was when Brooke made her kidney donation all about Shauna and Ridge at the worst possible time, but that was more about Brooke than Flo.

i think Amber had more fans by the end of her run, tbh.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Out in soap forum world not only do some viewers think Sally isn't going to be the one who dies, there's now a spumor afloat that it'll be Douglas. Because he more qualifies as "beloved" than Sally.  A lot more, IMO. Would Brad have the stones to kill off Douglas?

I'm wondering though if maybe it'll be Pam. (Though that might be kind of cruel given what recently happened to Alley Mills IRL.) I think Eric's a possibility too. Oh, who am I kidding? Brad ain't killing nobody off. THOMAS IS STILL ALIVE!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, bannana said:

Ugh, this is just the worst.  First of all, if Sally has a month to live, why isn't she on that beach with the original Sally?  Why is she hanging around these losers and seeking their approval?  Stupid.

Didn't the same thing happen with Katie, when Nick sexed her up cause she was dying, tossing Bridget to the side?  And then Katie lived?  Whoops.  Maybe this means Sally will live.  Either way, I am sure she could find some nice hottie on Aunt Sally's beach, she doesn't need to lower herself to be Wyatt's pity fuck.

Black Girl No GIF by Identity

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yeah I clocked that shit weeks ago that it was just like Katie fucking Nick as her dying wish but as Bridget stan I don’t like thinking about bullshit or typing about it. She was a real fucking hypocrite and did her niece dirty. 🖕🏽🖕🏽

• Love 7
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

If I was Sally, I'd use Katie's generosity & compassion to suggest that it's my turn to take a ride on the stallion. #SorryNotSorry

Yaaasssss!!! 😋

Just ride 'til you pass out Sally!

• LOL 4
On 2/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, nkotb said:

If I was Sally, I'd use Katie's generosity & compassion to suggest that it's my turn to take a ride on the stallion. #SorryNotSorry

On 2/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ohwell said:

Yaaasssss!!! 😋

Just ride 'til you pass out Sally!

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 2

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday March 2:

Katie makes a slip that causes Sally to become suspicious.

Sally agrees to a stunning proposal from Wyatt, unaware that he knows she’s dying..

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday March 3:

Thomas is called out by Vinny for using Douglas.

Thomas speeds up the timeline for his wedding with Zoe to up the ante.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday March 4:

Steffy’s belief in Thomas is shattered after she overhears a conversation.

After a clash with Thomas, Hope turns to Liam, who offers advice.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday March 5:

Carter tries to reason with Zoe and assures her she can do better than Thomas.

Thomas and Steffy have a heated argument about his intentions and past transgressions.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday March 6:

Shauna fears a Brooke and Ridge reunion if Thomas marries Zoe.

Thomas is unaware that his web of deceit is unraveling.

Wyatt strives to give Sally a life worth living in her final weeks.

Steffy realizes Thomas is still manipulating to get Hope back after he pushes up his wedding date to Zoe. She goes to Liam to discuss his role in their kiss and what to do next.

Vinny works to get through to his best friend, Thomas, because he doesn’t like seeing Zoe being played, nor does he approve of the way Thomas is treating Douglas.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 9:

Thomas and Zoe’s wedding gets underway.

Thomas gets his due in a surprising way.

Casting update! Ashley Jones returns to Bold and Beautiful as Bridget Forrester visits her family.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Steffy’s belief in Thomas is shattered after she overhears a conversation.

???

What belief is that? What on God's green earth has he done to prove he's deserving of any second chances? Even if Steffy likely didn't have the best intentions in adopting "Phoebe," that was still his sister.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

After a clash with Thomas, Hope turns to Liam, who offers advice.

Liam would be better off giving advice to his waffle iron. Whatever he tells her will fall on deaf ears.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Vinny works to get through to his best friend, Thomas, because he doesn’t like seeing Zoe being played, nor does he approve of the way Thomas is treating Douglas.

Can Vinny adopt Douglas? That would solve all our problems 🙂

• Love 4

SOD Spoilers for Week of March 16:

Brooke and Bill kiss. 

Wyatt feels guilty for meeting with Flo while Sally is ill

Quinn gets the ammunition she needs to take down Brooke

————————-

So...Brill v. 10.0

Wyatt and Felony Flo will still be gross and lame.

Looking forward to Quinn making something interesting happen on this uninspired show.

In the meantime, I hope Sally finds out and reads Wyatt the riot act. 

• Love 4
On 3/4/2020 at 11:47 AM, smijca said:

Brooke and Bill kiss. 

d6bddb01-60e7-4026-a9fe-7fe6391abd3f.jpg.776218ae83e7ec9856e117f17f1b6764.jpg

Are we really doing Brill cheating on Katie yet again? Bill *is* still with Katie, right? I see so little of these two, I honestly don't even remember.

I dont even care that this will piss Ridge off, getting that is not worth hearing Katie yowl and screech and fake another damn heart attack...oh, oh wait, she's also got a bad kidney to work with this time! Oh, boy! 🙄

Seriously, by her own admission, Batie was a terrible fit. Barely 3 months after their first wedding, he was eying barely legal Steffy. I felt a tinge of sympathy the first two times, but she was a goddamn fool to expect him to change.

And Brooke? What can be said that hasn't already been said more times than any of us can count? And we'll get the line tear and "I didn't mean for this to happen" and "destiny" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Over it.

At least topless Don Diamont will be worth the price of admission.

• Love 7

I'm an unabashed Brill fan but I'm...not happy about this.

Because Brooke will just be dragged through the mud, Katie will wail and gnash her teeth, and Ridge will feel justified cheating with Shauna before they ended their marriage (did they even divorce? Does it matter? Why do I even care?).

Ugh to all of this.

• Love 8

So Brill just randomly kiss? Right.  Why can;t the show just cut some of the dead weight and hire a new guy (or two or three?) for Katie and Brooke? And while they're at it, make have these new guys show diversity!

What about Katie and Carter? I think it would be a dull-as-dishwater pairing, but at least it would be age appropriate and diverse. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

What about Katie and Carter? I think it would be a dull-as-dishwater pairing, but at least it would be age appropriate and diverse. 

I'd pass. Carter is deadly dull. (And the worst lawyer/wedding officiant ever.) But Justin and Katie - that would be soapy, considering Bill is his best friend and Donna is her sister.  Too bad the actor isn't on contract anymore.

• Love 4

Honestly, the two closest people to Carter--Maya and Marcus--are both long gone and Justin can work just as well as the go-to lawyer/minister. He can go and they can hire Vinny or recast Nick with his salary.

After Y&R's attempt to diversify that show with the Rosales family, I'm not sure if I'd want B&B to even try. I really, really hate to copy any of the bad takes from Tumblr discourse, but I'm not convinced any attempts at diversity would be anything more than tokenism given Bell's history and it's not something I'd want to watch as a WoC. I'd far rather he go all the way back to the drawing board and make B&B watchable and remotely fun again before doing anything else.

• Love 6
On 3/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, smijca said:

Quinn gets the ammunition she needs to take down Brooke

So Quinn is stalking Brook?  Why would she be lurking outside the cabin?  That sound more like something Thomas would do, but he is in his bedroom salivating over his creepy thoughts about Hope.

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

So Brill just randomly kiss? Right.  Why can;t the show just cut some of the dead weight and hire a new guy (or two or three?) for Katie and Brooke? And while they're at it, make have these new guys show diversity!

I'm still bitter that they never coupled Lt Baker with Brooke 😞 

• Love 3

I know we can't have any new men, so in that vein, I think they should bring back Brooke's first love, the police officer, or whatever his job was. I know the info is out there, but I'm too lazy to look it up, but the man she was engaged to when the show started, & she saw Ridge & found her destiny. He's not a new character, God knows we can't have that, so bring him back & give Brooke someone that is only into her. 

I will say, it's amazing, she's near 60, if not there yet, but girlfriend can still bring her flirt game when she's with $Bill. She should give pointers. Step 1: tilt head. Step 2: slyly smile. Step 3: doe-eyes, always the doe-eyes. On & on until $Bill throws caution to the wind. 

On the other hand, DD could give pointers, too. Step 1: look like me. Step 2: be charming like me. There's no step 3, those are all the steps you need.

On spoiler topic: I hope that it was Quinn that spied on them. Katie & Bill are boring together, the Bridge ship sunk long ago, I'm ok with a Brill reunion. 

• Love 5
On 3/10/2020 at 6:40 AM, nkotb said:

On spoiler topic: I hope that it was Quinn that spied on them. Katie & Bill are boring together, the Bridge ship sunk long ago, I'm ok with a Brill reunion. 

In theory, I'd be okay with this if they had put even a quarter-assed attempt at writing for them. I mean, they both hate Thomas for what he did to their grandchild and could have both teamed up to put an end to this sham wedding and fall for one another.

Failing that, Brat Bell could invent a time machine and go back to 2017 and kill the Brooke/Bill/Sky triangle in its tracks so they could have enjoyed a longer marriage than Brooke and Thorne had (yep, nearly 20 years on and I'm still bitter).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the Week of March 16:

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday March 16:

Steffy tells Brooke and Ridge about her role in Thomas’ manipulation of Hope and Liam.

Douglas prepares a sweet surprise for Hope, Liam, and Beth.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday March 17:

Ridge is welcomed home by Brooke with a romantic night full of passion.

Hope and Liam reunite their family with help from Douglas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday March 18:

Quinn’s interest is piqued when Shauna mentions a secret that could affect Ridge.

Sally avoids answering Wyatt’s questions about Dr. Escobar’s texts.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday March 19:

Bold and Beautiful is pre-empted for March Madness basketball coverage.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday March 20:

Bold and Beautiful is pre-empted for March Madness basketball coverage.

Wyatt feels guilty for meeting with Flo behind Sally’s back.

Quinn gets what she needs to take Brooke down.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 30:

Brooke and Eric’s daughter visits when Ashley Jones returns to Bold and Beautifulas Bridget Forrester.

I wonder if they'll be showing classic episodes with no March Madness.  

• Love 5