Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Damn, this marriage didn't even last three weeks! 😂😂😂😂

Finn is the stupidest man in the entire history of this show. Considering this show had Ridge falling for a forced email telling him to do the do with Morgan, Liam being tricked by an actual dummy and Eric, that's an accomplishment of it's own. 

• LOL 4
54 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Finn is the stupidest man in the entire history of this show.

Liam says 'Hold my beer'.

I just...I can't.  We'll see how this plays out but Liam blasting Finn makes no sense if we and the writers are to believe he has grown and been humbled after his hitting Vinny/jail stint.  He actually could come at him with 'I had to deal with this when Hope didn't want Taylor near the kids' and also play the 'I miss my mommy' card so he shows the layers he actually has and not come at Finn being judgemental.  He could then let Finn know that given the last time Steffy saw Sheila, she pulled a gun on her and shot her with no hesitation, it's very unlikely Steffy's feelings will change when it comes to Sheila.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

We'll see how this plays out but Liam blasting Finn makes no sense if we and the writers are to believe he has grown and been humbled after his hitting Vinny/jail stint. 

I think it is entirely reasonable for Liam to have serious objections considering Sheila's history with babies/children, no matter his own history (which does not include these types of issues). But this is really just paving the way for Steam. Again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Black Knight said:

But this is really just paving the way for Steam. Again

Yep.

And no one is clamoring for this. Hell, I don't think anyone would be especially broken up if Hope eventually found her way to Thomas either (which I'm shocked has not happened by now!) 

I can't stress how over I am seeing them both waste their lives on Dollar Store Archie Andrews. Liam needs his own character building story at this point. Been needed one.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

And no one is clamoring for this. Hell, I don't think anyone would be especially broken up if Hope eventually found her way to Thomas either (which I'm shocked has not happened by now!) 

Nope.

How many times did Hope and Liam tried to get married before they actually got it to stick and had at least some months of being happily married.

Let Steffy find her own version of multiple weddings interuptus with Finn.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

How many times did Hope and Liam tried to get married before they actually got it to stick and had at least some months of being happily married.

Too many for us to have him cheat on Hope on the most flimsy of reasons and to still be Like This.

I get what you're saying and I don't want him back with Steffy ever. I just want him stuck alone until he truly unfucks himself and actually earns respect instead of stumbling into it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Black Knight said:

I think it is entirely reasonable for Liam to have serious objections considering Sheila's history with babies/children, no matter his own history (which does not include these types of issues). But this is really just paving the way for Steam. Again.

No doubt he has a right to speak up when it comes to Kelly but like you said it can also be seen as leaving the door open for Steam to reunite.  With better writers, we would know from jump that Liam isn't looking to be Steffy's white knight in this but his daughter's but we've been burned too many times. Before Hopequinn-gate, I really thought Liam wasn't about Steffy in that way anymore (unless Hope dumped him for unrelated reasons) because of everything they had gone through in losing and then getting Beth back.  I cannot tell you how livid and disappointed I was to have been such a sucker when they had Liam relapse into his old ways of using Steffy as the stand-by and Steffy allowing herself to be used again.

• Love 7

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of August 30

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, August 30:

We hope Jack is made of tough stuff, because it’s not looking good for Finn’s dad when Sheila doubles down on her blackmail while threatening him. What will the mustachioed family man’s response be when the she-devil turns up the heat?

Wow, this might be a record — even for a soap opera! When Steffy asks Finn to leave after his betrayal with Sheila, it’s a case of the honeymoon being over… just after the honeymoon. And though we hate to say “I told ya so”… well, in this case, we literally did.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, August 31:

Color us not at all surprised, as Paris, who clearly has a huge crush on her “roommate” (or former roommate, given that Finn just got kicked out), lends an understanding ear as the confused doctor sorts through his feelings.

Things go from bad to worse for Finn when he falls out of favor with his father-in-law and former fan, Ridge. Watch for the dressmaker to become absolutely furious upon learning that Steffy’s new husband allowed Sheila to take Hayes in her clutches.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, September 1:

It sounds like Finn will get an up-close-and-personal glimpse of that strength he admires so much in Steffy when she delivers a devastating blow to her new hubby regarding their marriage. We have to wonder: Will she be delivering an ultimatum concerning his birth mother… or just walking away?!

We knew they couldn’t stay away from each other, and we’re not going to lie — we’re not upset about it, either. When Carter makes an admission to Quinn, will he let her know that he can’t move on without her? And if so, will she confess that she feels the same way — especially considering what Eric’s going through?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, September 2:

We know he slept with the boss’ wife, but we can’t help but feel awful for poor Carter. Knowing that it’s over between himself and Quinn, the Forrester’s favorite attorney remembers moments of passion with his lover.

When Paris declares to Finn that she stands firmly on his side, it kinda makes us wonder if she’s thought this through. Aligning herself with the co-CEO’s estranged husband and possibly Sheila Carter just might get Paris thrown out of the cliff house and the Forrester Foundation! It’s almost like she’s working to make our prediction come true that she would become Steffy’s worst nightmare.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, September 3:

In light of the revelations about his current struggles in the bedroom, it’s not surprising that Eric wants Brooke and Ridge to stay the heck out of his personal life. But when he demands they butt out, will they respect his wishes? If we know Brooke, and we do know Brooke, being rebuffed will only cause her to redouble her efforts.

Red alert! Sheila’s anger and frustration at Steffy rises in intensity — which means we could be headed for a very dangerous, and even deadly, clash that could lead to the Forrester family reliving a familiar nightmare all over again! Sheila’s reign of terror can only end one way — in murder!

• Love 3

Just how many times do we have to be subjected to Sheila and her machinations and her nasty, hateful schemes? Please, please send this woman off a cliff in Malibu!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

GOD BROOKE GIVE IT A REST, QUINN BAD, WE GET IT GEEZ

They have the "good guys" ramble on and on and on about the "bad guys" soooo much that it makes the "bad guys" sympathetic!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

They have the "good guys" ramble on and on and on about the "bad guys" soooo much that it makes the "bad guys" sympathetic!

GOD THIS

Reminds me of a comment I got on one of my old Star Trek fanfics about a plot that relies a whole lot on talking and miscommunication and someone said, "Someone should DO something!" which is where I'm at with these two blockheads. Either take an active (if hypocritical) role in exposing her or go in the corner and suck on ya binkies 😒

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

My spidey senses make me think Li will be in the line of fire. Which would be a shame as I like her and her epic side-eye. 

Li's female, so that definitely tracks. B&B has a HUGE problem with fridging women characters.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Maybe Sheila will be the murder victim even though it was accidental and someone gets charged with her murder.

And then in 5 years she'll come back and..... 💤

Animation Dog GIF by Tiffany Beucher

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just saw this on a FB page. I can’t imagine what we’ve never seen before, except maybe a throuple. Or, maybe Eric says it’s fine for Quinn to sleep with Carter, & Quarter continues, with his blessing. 

F5BE0A91-FF8D-4A02-AE71-3C644A4E233F.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

You know what?  I think it would be kinda cool and I'd have a lot more respect for Carter if he said "fuck it!" and quit the COO job, and entered into contracts with limp dicked rich men to provide "services" to their wives.   Not just Quinn. 

• LOL 4

And now we know why Hope is sympathetic to Finn's Sheila dilemma.

If the show doesn't white wash this, I get why Liam would not want Deacon anywhere near him or his family.  Deacon was an accessory to Quinn's kidnapping of Liam and was all on board with Quinn killing Liam (not sure if Liam knows this, LOL).  Hope is allowed her secrets after all the crap Liam has done, but I can be down with Liam drawing the line at Deacon being around him and his kids.

At least this is a legit hurdle for the two but it's funny how they're giving them the exact same problem as Sinn.

So Sheila and Deacon are totally gonna hook up, right?

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

This is good news!  I hope it's the original actor playing him.  Does anyone remember the scene when Deacon left the phone off the hook so Eric and Brooke could listen to him deflower their daughter.  It doesn't get more B&B than that!

I do like the above speculation about a possible hookup between Deacon and Sheila.  Sheila Sharpe!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

So Sheila and Deacon are totally gonna hook up, right?

I mean, the show is chem testing everyone else, so why not? Makes as much sense as Finn/Paris and Katie/Eric.

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

If the show doesn't white wash this, I get why Liam would not want Deacon anywhere near him or his family.  Deacon was an accessory to Quinn's kidnapping of Liam and was all on board with Quinn killing Liam (not sure if Liam knows this, LOL).  Hope is allowed her secrets after all the crap Liam has done, but I can be down with Liam drawing the line at Deacon being around him and his kids.

Honestly, same. And yeah, it's the same plot as Sinn to a lesser degree but it's the 1st actual hurdle not facilitated by outside forces or their own hubris (despite Hope inevitably being pushy and up her own ass, as she can tend to be), so I'll take it.

That said, I wish the father figure she would reach out to was Nick. Even before Ridge became a full ogre, they had a unique bond and seeing Nick adore baby Hope was a delight.

3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

This is good news!  I hope it's the original actor playing him.  Does anyone remember the scene when Deacon left the phone off the hook so Eric and Brooke could listen to him deflower their daughter.  It doesn't get more B&B than that!

🤣 That scene was soooooo ridiculous! 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

That said, I wish the father figure she would reach out to was Nick. Even before Ridge became a full ogre, they had a unique bond and seeing Nick adore baby Hope was a delight.

How I wish they'd bring back Nick and lil Jack Marone and shake up the show.  Nick and Katie this time around would be interesting with Bill huffing and puffing and Brooke being drawn to Jack and being a mother figure to him while Ridge seethes could be something.  Jack could be a rival for Thomas for...Paris? ::Sigh::  Jack would also be Hope's bio brother which could be a nice ally for her to have -especially since Nick is their father/father figure.

The only hiccup would be Bricky's past which could make Katie go no way to a pairing since she went through that with Bill.  But still, Nick returning opens it up for Brooke and Katie having a new man to fight over while Ridge and Bill would have a common enemy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sean Kanan has confirmed his return. 

I'm Jessie Spano levels of excited.

Although I'd much rather see him with Katie (as they teased for 2 seconds before he was carted off to jail for trying to kill Quinn).

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko3_250.gifvtumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko4_250.gifv

Or even Brooke. I really, really don't wanna go there with Deacon/Sheila. 

Liam has a right to mistrust Deacon buuuut he declined to press charges against her for her crimes against him - so I'm gonna feel some kind of way if he digs in his heels on Deacon. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The only hiccup would be Bricky's past which could make Katie go no way to a pairing since she went through that with Bill. 

The funny thing is, Katie didn't even lose him to Brooke, but because it was written that he still had feelings for Bridget after all that time. her with Nick was the flattest relationship given to either character and was just as forced as Finn and Paris.

• Love 1

I have always loved Sean Kanan. On GH as AJ, Y&R as Deacon Sharpe (romancing Nicki!!!!), and as Deacon on B&B.  I actually liked Deacon and Quinn together until she tired to kill him.

Please Show, please please, pretty please don't make SheCon a couple.

Make him a snarky bad boy, skirting the edge.  Maybe tease him and Katie again.  Put him with Shelia until we see it's a fake out so he can keep Hope and  her children safe and by extension SteFinn and children. Let him be part of helping bring Sheila down. Team him with Thomas and Justin to do it.

Show, for the love of Bell-A. don't ruin daytime's sexiest, bestest bad boy. No one deserves to be with Sheila.

• Love 8

I nearly peed my pants! 

Oh, I love me some Sean Kanan, but please Show, don't pair him up with Sheila. Deacon has always been a bad boy, but he has never been evil and twisted. I would much rather see him step in and protect his daughter and granddaughter by playing Sheila. It is long overdue that someone turns the tables on that nut job, and Deacon could be just the person to do it. 

I would rather they don't hook him up with anyone, and also, please don't have him sniffing around Brooke. Just let him come to town as a father and grandfather, looking to establish a relationship with both of them.

• Love 7

I'm on the fence about Deacon coming back. If he splits up Lope somehow in the long run I could live with it I guess. I wish Hope had better people to turn to other than her shrill, ogre-loving mom and Deacon. She should've took the first flight out of L.A when her Logan clanmates(yes I'm calling them that because they all annoy me except Hope for now) forgave felony behind her back. But if Deacon decides to back Hope up on not forgiving Flo and keeping her away from Beth then I could fully be on board with his return then. 

As far as hook ups I could see them forcing him and Shauna down our throats. Could be worse. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wouldnt be surprised by Sheacon but if TIIC wanna pair him up with a grifter, well Amber's right there and they've never had a real shot at coupledom at all, have they? With Rick gone, Brooke in Deacon's rearview and the show likely continuing to pretend Amber/Thomas never happened, the path is wide open.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, October 11:

When Brooke and Liam lay down the law to Hope about Deacon, will their rejection of her birth father be the catalyst that creates a bond between her and Finn, who is in pretty much the same boat with Sheila? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! In all seriousness I hope the fuck not, Hope & Finn have less chemistry than Finn/Paris. Also Deacon and Sheila are not the same, Hope should be just as appalled at Finn wanting to get to know Sheila as everyone else is. 

Also fuck Brooke and Lame. Lay down the law? If Hope actually allows these sorry, hypocritical pieces of shit tell her what to do with her damn life and she doesn't put them in their place I'm gonna call her Dope for the rest of the week.   

Fresh out of jail and momentarily on the straight and narrow, Deacon is sure to end up with huge regrets after a wily Sheila uses her well-honed manipulation skills to persuade him to team up. She not really that good of a manipulator. This isn't 1995, everybody and their grandmother knows what a liar she is so why would they make Deacon dumb enough to entertain her nonsense? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, October 12:

Sheila takes advantage of Deacon’s shortfall as a means to an end. Will the she-devil maneuver Hope’s Daddy Dearest into a situation where she can coerce him into helping her gain access to Finn and Hayes?

Hmm, this sounds familiar. As with Steffy and Finn where Sheila’s concerned, Liam and Hope disagree about Deacon’s role in their lives. Will Beth’s father remain determined to keep the ex-con far away from his baby girl? FML. Is this self-righteous piss baby serious? Two words Lame. Bill Spencer. The next time Bill wants to see Beth, I want Hope to say absolutely not. He's a career criminal too, but I guess it's only a crime when you get caught and don't have a lackey named Justin to sweep away evidence. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, October 13:

We’re confident that we’d know Deacon Sharpe anywhere, but will he get past the top security at Forrester Creations when he goes undercover to pay a surprise visit to Hope at work? More to the point, will he be able to make it past her mother and his ex, Brooke?! I find it abhorrent these people have all this smoke for Deacon but not Flo who helped kidnapped their precious Beth they claim to love and want to protect so much...

Paris receives an unforeseen gift from an unexpected person. Given the twitterpated look in his eye when he watched her sing the national anthem at the Dodgers game on television, we’re going to guess that Thomas is the one who has a present for her. Is he really going to move in on another man’s woman again?!  *Snoring noises* But really Thomas thirsting after Paris is best they could do? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, October 14:

Yep, it looks like he is going to move in on another man’s woman again! It can only mean a romantic triangle is about to develop when Thomas and Paris celebrate their new arrangement. Does Zende even have a chance of competing with his cousin’s level of obsession? Oops, we mean devotion… or do we?

Like a dog with a bone, self-righteous Ridge refuses to back away from a matter that is none of his business. Watch for him to argue with Carter and give Quinn an angry earful about Eric. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, October 15:

Bill goes to great lengths to set things straight with Katie, but will it even matter at this point since Brooke seems to have her sister earmarked to take Quinn’s place with Eric? We all know that what Brooke wants, Brooke gets! Which also begs the question: How will Donna react to being stabbed in the back by her siblings?!

It sounds like the beginning of the end when Eric takes a stand and makes a heartbreaking demand of Quinn. Will he insist that she move on with her life without him since he has no clue how to satisfy her in the bedroom given his erectile dysfunction? And if so, will the hot-to-trot jewelry designer resolve to stay by his side and give up Carter, or will she cave to his wishes and move out as Ridge so fervently hoped?!

I have nothing to say about the rest of the spoilers because they're too stupid and/or boring for me and I spend enough energy on this garbage show.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, TeamGabi said:

She not really that good of a manipulator. This isn't 1995, everybody and their grandmother knows what a liar she is so why would they make Deacon dumb enough to entertain her nonsense? 

Also, Deacon was still on the show after Sheila shot Taylor AND Brooke, with baby Hope in the guesthouse, so none of this is news to him. He was always Sharpe enough to know when he was out of his league.

56 minutes ago, TeamGabi said:

Bill goes to great lengths to set things straight with Katie, but will it even matter at this point since Brooke seems to have her sister earmarked to take Quinn’s place with Eric? We all know that what Brooke wants, Brooke gets! Which also begs the question: How will Donna react to being stabbed in the back by her siblings?!

*Deep, exhausted sigh*

1 hour ago, TeamGabi said:

*Snoring noises* But really Thomas thirsting after Paris is best they could do? 

Better than sniffing behind Hope. Between Liam and now Finn, she doesn't need this ticking time bomb after her yet again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for the week of November 1, 2021:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, November 1:

Katie and Carter’s bond grows stronger, which can only mean that they’re headed for a romance — and eventually a living-room wedding — unless something gets in the way. Perhaps that something will turn out to be a very determined Dollar Bill Spencer?

Uh-oh. Quinn goes on the attack with Donna after learning a secret about Eric. Will the blonde cower in the face of her honey bear’s wife and her wrath, or will she lock horns and fight for the “love of her life?"

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, November 2:

Yikes! Steffy flips out at Hope for meddling in her decision about Sheila to Finn. If you’re wondering what the clash might look like, perhaps you’ll find clues in our photos of Steffy and Hope’s rivalry through the years.

Quinn’s ultimatum about Donna catches Eric off-guard. It kinda sounds like she might want her rival fired and for Eric to never see her again. But is that really fair, considering that he allowed Quinn to see Carter when she was feeling unfulfilled? What’s good for the goose…

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, November 3:

Donna is hopeful and excited that Eric wants to reunite, but will a reconciliation really be in the cards? It almost seems too easy, so color us skeptical that the middle Logan sister will get her “happily ever after.”

When Hope and Steffy get heated about Deacon and Sheila, will Finn and Liam get involved? And if so, will the beleaguered hubbies side with their respective spouses or defect, making a bad situation even worse?! 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, November 4:

When Sheila reveals the next part of her master plan to an incredulous Deacon, we have to wonder if this is will be where he’ll decide to get off the ride. Or should we say attempt to get off, given that Sheila has already warned him that she always gets what she wants! 

In an emotional display, Brooke dives into her and Deacon’s past with their daughter, Hope. This sounds like a fun walk down memory lane for us and an eye-opener, perhaps, for her daughter. Will Hope’s determination to forge a relationship with her father be swayed by what her mother shares with her? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, November 5:

Really, guys? Good luck with that! After Ridge and Liam make a pact about Steffy, Hope and Brooke, it’s a safe bet that the guys’ mettle will be tested.

Deacon frustrates a scheming Sheila by making a bold move of his own. It’s a calculated risk if there ever was one, given that the she-devil’s accomplices tend to end up dead when they displease her. 

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/612600/bold-beautiful-spoilers-november-1-through-5-2021/

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Katie and Carter’s bond grows stronger, which can only mean that they’re headed for a romance — and eventually a living-room wedding

The SHADE! 🤣

unless something gets in the way. Perhaps that something will turn out to be a very determined Dollar Bill Spencer?

No.

No, no, no, no, double N O P E, Bill Spencer should be better than pulling the Ridge Forrester manuever of treating a woman like shit, then coming to ruin whatever happiness she's found without him. Katie did her share to contributing to Batie's demise but  she stayed physically and emotionally faithful long past the point anyone else would've been done.

He may have had half a leg to stand on with Wyatt, but here? GTFO.

Quinn’s ultimatum about Donna catches Eric off-guard. It kinda sounds like she might want her rival fired and for Eric to never see her again

Oh GOD here we go with this shit. This is no more petty and shitty than the last 1000 yes we've seen similar stories play from Stephanie trying to cheat Brooke put of hard earned money in a way that would make great r/antiwork fodder to Katie picking Hope's presentation that helped spark the rivalry between her and Steffy, to Hope throwing her weigh with Ivy. 

Make it stop.

In an emotional display, Brooke dives into her and Deacon’s past with their daughter, Hope.

I'm already mad about whatever revisionist history Brooke is about to tell Hope and it ain't even aired yet!

If Brooke wants to talk about Deacon, maybe she can call up Bridget to tell the real story about what happened. Or Whip, who Hope believed was her biological father her entire life. 

After Ridge and Liam make a pact about Steffy, Hope and Brooke,

The last time Liam sought Ridge out to fix his problems, Ridge tossed him aside the minute he got hard for Quinn.

I can't imagine what unholy agreement they'll enter into.

Deacon frustrates a scheming Sheila by making a bold move of his own. It’s a calculated risk if there ever was one, given that the she-devil’s accomplices tend to end up dead when they displease her. 

Literally the only thing in this that I don't hate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/29/2021 at 2:28 PM, CountryGirl said:

Uh-oh. Quinn goes on the attack with Donna after learning a secret about Eric. Will the blonde cower in the face of her honey bear’s wife and her wrath, or will she lock horns and fight for the “love of her life?"

I will wait until Monday to rip into Quinn's wretched ass to shreds but I will go ahead and say a blanket fuck her and anything she says right now. And Donna should not "fight for her love of her life" to hell with Eric's ass who cares? Donna should be worried about defending herself from the psycho with an unreasonable grudge against anything Logan. 

Yikes! Steffy flips out at Hope for meddling in her decision about Sheila to Finn.

Without knowing what Hope's "meddling" looks like, it seems that Steffy is going to make a mountain out of molehill. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. This writing is weird it's Finn that should be talking to Setffy about Sheila not Hope. Deacon is not Steffy's business so she can shove it as far as he's concerned. I don't even know why Hope would even bring up to Steffy at all. But I digress, I just hope that their argument doesn't consists of Steffy getting the best one liners as usual because the writers are up her ass when it comes to 1v1 between Hope and Steffy. I mean they threw Hope a bone or two when she blasted Steffy for sleeping with Lame but that was undone the minute Hope was made to ease off her because of the "wha I'm pregnant, don't yell at me" bullshit.  

On 10/29/2021 at 4:09 PM, Anna Yolei said:

In an emotional display, Brooke dives into her and Deacon’s past with their daughter, Hope.

I'm already mad about whatever revisionist history Brooke is about to tell Hope and it ain't even aired yet!

Same. Deacon isn't perfect but he isn't much worse than Brooke herself, But you'd think someone who has been on the receiving end of the most obvious and fallacious history revision from just about the whole character roster she'd think twice before doing it to someone else. Lol Character assassination be like that...

Really, guys? Good luck with that! After Ridge and Liam make a pact about Steffy, Hope and Brooke, it’s a safe bet that the guys’ mettle will be tested.

Pffttt!!! Yeah right!!! I can't imagine what useless pact dumber and dumbest will agree to and then forget all about when the chips are down cos they're both selfish as fuck. 

IMO Sheila/Kimberlin Brown is more expendable than Deacon/Sean Kanan. If they have Sheila kill Deacon that'll be a wrap for me until Hope breaks up with Lame or until Quinn get's what's coming to her, then I might tune back in for that. But other than that? Pass. 

Edited by TeamGabi
Grammar Stuff
  • Love 6

In an emotional display, Brooke dives into her and Deacon’s past with their daughter, Hope. 

Last week Days of Our Lives celebrated the 40th anniversary of two actors joining the show.
This week, B&B is apparently celebrating a different kind of anniversary, because it was 20 years ago this week that Brooke and Deacon started their affair (and conceived Hope!). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Hope is only 20 years old??!!

Rick is the second oldest legacy child on the show and he was born 30 years ago.

Ain't SORAS neat? :P

Hope was one they kept as a young child for a lot longer than usual, likely because Bridget was on the show at the time. I miss the Pace twins. 🥺

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wonder what they're doing now and what they look like?

They turned 21 three weeks ago. :P

Sadly, there's not much of anything after 2017 on the acting front. Perhaps theyve been busy with college or other persuits other than acting. Given the stories of other child actors and stars of my generation (Britney Spears being the most notorious example), no news is good news on that front.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2021 at 4:09 PM, Anna Yolei said:

The last time Liam sought Ridge out to fix his problems, Ridge tossed him aside the minute he got hard for Quinn.

I can't imagine what unholy agreement they'll enter into.

Also Ridge treated him like poop in the Thomas over the cliff aftermath. Liam just is a glutton for punishment; Ridge isn't the answer to his daddy issues. Oddly, even though Deacon was ready to be an accessory to Quinn murdering Liam, I'd much rather have those two find common ground and become buddies.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:30 PM, CRT said:

Last week Days of Our Lives celebrated the 40th anniversary of two actors joining the show.
This week, B&B is apparently celebrating a different kind of anniversary, because it was 20 years ago this week that Brooke and Deacon started their affair (and conceived Hope!). 

Breacon was hot and taboo. Just rewatched this on YT and Brooke was in a bad place when this all went down but darned if it wasn't compelling.

• Love 4