Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Spoilers, First Look Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

You better come git this microphone.

Listen, I need for someone to tell me why it's even necessary for her to be stressing a paycheck at this point.   $200K per episode?  Shouldn't every penny she makes be discretiondamnary income right now?   Shouldn't 3 episodes have taken care of the McMansion, Chrysler 300 and each identical pair of nude/glitter/black platform looboos she's got?  Like one of you made $1.2M in six months in a market where 5 bedroom houses are $100K.  What. The. Hell.

Girl I'm gone need them to enroll Miss Tootie right away.  I saw a picture of her out at some walk the carpet/pose in front of this logo event and she looked like I do every Sat'iday morning before I feed the goldfish.  Like, shit you not, Madonna tie head scarf, graphic print spandex pants and stretchy Rainbow turtleneck.  Those are I'm-just-finna-run-to-the-post-office-before-10am-clothes, not bitch-I'm-Miss- Norma-Desmond-and-you're-breathing-too-closely-on-the-tafetta-clothes.   She need all the help, Ike.   Gone have to leave her alone about her hair because natural chicks struggles are real. I just hope that it's healthy. 

Porsha's on that bullshit.   I've heard her reference Jimmie Walker (in context) before.  Bish if you know who Jimmie Walker is, please saddown somewhere about some who is Kim Fields.

This man said - "they slowed the tape down on me."  and  "it's not what it looked like"  ::closedfistonforehead::  muffucah what it looked like is you caressing another woman's clavicle then letting your hand make a trail to her areola.    I know you should never judge a woman unless you've walked in her shoes, but ya'll?  for real?  How it looks to the other women is the honest to God primary concern?   I was really waiting for him to say I could've f'd her if I wanted to ™A. Nida.

Kenya and the messiness.  Sigh.  Why is anyone ever tempted to respond though?

Yaaaaaaas lord, to all of this!

Cyn, please girl, just hush.  Passed up two millionaires, one of whom was legit fine, to fight to wind up with this bum.  All for that good-good.

#youbigdummy

That shit must be real good, like break your back out good. If she's willing to put up with all this fuckery.

The View just had a segment about Cynthia saying publicly she is not physically attracted to Peter. Don't know why you'd make an announcement like that, but, there it is.

I.just.cant.

You better come git this microphone.

Listen, I need for someone to tell me why it's even necessary for her to be stressing a paycheck at this point.   $200K per episode?  Shouldn't every penny she makes be discretiondamnary income right now?   Shouldn't 3 episodes have taken care of the McMansion, Chrysler 300 and each identical pair of nude/glitter/black platform looboos she's got?  Like one of you made $1.2M in six months in a market where 5 bedroom houses are $100K.  What. The. Hell.

Girl I'm gone need them to enroll Miss Tootie right away.  I saw a picture of her out at some walk the carpet/pose in front of this logo event and she looked like I do every Sat'iday morning before I feed the goldfish.  Like, shit you not, Madonna tie head scarf, graphic print spandex pants and stretchy Rainbow turtleneck.  Those are I'm-just-finna-run-to-the-post-office-before-10am-clothes, not bitch-I'm-Miss- Norma-Desmond-and-you're-breathing-too-closely-on-the-tafetta-clothes.   She need all the help, Ike.   Gone have to leave her alone about her hair because natural chicks struggles are real. I just hope that it's healthy. 

Porsha's on that bullshit.   I've heard her reference Jimmie Walker (in context) before.  Bish if you know who Jimmie Walker is, please saddown somewhere about some who is Kim Fields.

This man said - "they slowed the tape down on me."  and  "it's not what it looked like"  ::closedfistonforehead::  muffucah what it looked like is you caressing another woman's clavicle then letting your hand make a trail to her areola.    I know you should never judge a woman unless you've walked in her shoes, but ya'll?  for real?  How it looks to the other women is the honest to God primary concern?   I was really waiting for him to say I could've f'd her if I wanted to ™A. Nida.

Kenya and the messiness.  Sigh.  Why is anyone ever tempted to respond though?  

LMAO.....you're killing me softly girl!

Cyn, please girl, just hush.  Passed up two millionaires, one of whom was legit fine, to fight to wind up with this bum.  All for that good-good.

#youbigdummy

Leon....take her away!

Seriously though, I was watching Cool Runnings the other day, he was so good looking.  And she was dating Russel Simmons!  Listen, if you're gonna be with a man who cheats on you, be with the one who is a multi millionaire, not broke ass Peter.  Ugh.

• Love 8

I.just.cant.

LMAO.....you're killing me softly girl!

Leon....take her away!

Seriously though, I was watching Cool Runnings the other day, he was so good looking.  And she was dating Russel Simmons!  Listen, if you're gonna be with a man who cheats on you, be with the one who is a multi millionaire, not broke ass Peter.  Ugh.

Exactly. She would have been able to use some $500 bills to dry her tears then go spend a whole lot of it to make herself feel better. Now all she gets is left over bar food and coffee beans that Peter couldn't sell from his now defunct coffee shop.
  • Love 6

Yaaaaaaas lord, to all of this!

That shit must be real good, like break your back out good. If she's willing to put up with all this fuckery.

Bout 9 chirren's worth good.  Nonetheless, a wet p_ _ _ _ and an empty purse don't make no sense ™ Melanie Camacho.

Exactly. She would have been able to use some $500 bills to dry her tears then go spend a whole lot of it to make herself feel better. Now all she gets is left over bar food and coffee beans that Peter couldn't sell from his now defunct coffee shop.

$500 bills....as tissue, is making me giggle my ass off!

Wait, that thing is closed already? did it ever open?  Peter needs to stick to what he's good at and just open a bunch of "champagne rooms"

• Love 6

I read some good tea on the new season. Apparently Nene was paid her full season 6 salary to make a cameo in Jamaica and film a some TH segments. Supposedly the footage pre-Jamaica was dry and they needed to shake some things up.

Porsha is back because she tests well with fans. Expect to see Kenya make nice with her, even to the point of defending Porsha against Marlo.

Sheree and Nene make up in Jamaica.

Kandi was the only housewife to consistently film with Sheree so we may not see much of her after all.

I may actually watch this season. I wasn't feeling team petty last year but with the racist gone (Clawdia), Kenya not acting like a nutcase, and Porsha back full-time, they're reeling me back in.

• Love 4

I read some good tea on the new season. Apparently Nene was paid her full season 6 salary to make a cameo in Jamaica and film a some TH segments. Supposedly the footage pre-Jamaica was dry and they needed to shake some things up.

Porsha is back because she tests well with fans. Expect to see Kenya make nice with her, even to the point of defending Porsha against Marlo.

Sheree and Nene make up in Jamaica.

Kandi was the only housewife to consistently film with Sheree so we may not see much of her after all.

I may actually watch this season. I wasn't feeling team petty last year but with the racist gone (Clawdia), Kenya not acting like a nutcase, and Porsha back full-time, they're reeling me back in.

I can't stand Nene, but more power to her for being able to secure her full salary for nothing but an appearance, if that's true.
  • Love 2

I can't stand Nene, but more power to her for being able to secure her full salary for nothing but an appearance, if that's true.

I trust nothing like that about Nene on blogs unless there is a source cited because Nene can put all of this out herself and through friends.  And she is not above trying to control her public image through social media.  I always try to think through what actually makes sense.

Nene left over money, and in part that had to be because Bravo thought it was ridiculous to continue to pay her tons of money for limited appearances.  She seemed absent most of last season, and so it made no sense for them to pay her tons of money.  But to now suggest that they will in essence pay her tons of money for a single appearance when they wouldn't pay so much money based on limited appearances doesn't make any sort of sense to me.  

Bravo seemed to react pretty quickly when Nene decided to leave.  They got Sheree and Marlo back and added Kim Fields (although, that may have been done before Nene decided to leave).  The speed with which they were able to execute a contingency plan makes me think that it was a contingency plan and they knew for a while that they might have to let Nene walk away.  If Bravo was already planning for Nene to leave, she wouldn't have the leverage to get them to pay her full salary for a single appearance.

It just sounds like something Nene made up to make it seem like Bravo needs her more than she needs them.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4

I trust nothing like that about Nene on blogs unless there is a source cited because Nene can put all of this out herself and through friends.  And she is not above trying to control her public image through social media.  I always try to think through what actually makes sense.

Nene left over money, and in part that had to be because Bravo thought it was ridiculous to continue to pay her tons of money for limited appearances.  She seemed absent most of last season, and so it made no sense for them to pay her tons of money.  But to now suggest that they will in essence pay her tons of money for a single appearance when they wouldn't pay so much money based on limited appearances doesn't make any sort of sense to me.  

Bravo seemed to react pretty quickly when Nene decided to leave.  They got Sheree and Marlo back and added Kim Fields (although, that may have been done before Nene decided to leave).  The speed with which they were able to execute a contingency plan makes me think that it was a contingency plan and they knew for a while that they might have to let Nene walk away.  If Bravo was already planning for Nene to leave, she wouldn't have the leverage to get them to pay her full salary for a single appearance.

It just sounds like something Nene made up to make it seem like Bravo needs her more than she needs them.

Oh, I'm right there with you. I dont believe most things from Nene. And id prefer she stay off my screen. I'm just saying, if it is true, it's a pretty baller-ass move.
  • Love 1

See I think it would be even better if none of the ladies engaged with Nene.  As satisfying as it would be to have Sheree or Marlo go after the bitch, wouldn't it be better if no one paid her any attention at all?  Kinda proof of her irrelevance... If Bravo is bringing her in for a cameo in order to ramp up the drama, then best to not give in at all, JMO, of course!

Zaldamo, I nearly pissed my pants when I read your posts about Peter!  LOVE IT!!

• Love 4

I noticed the online schedule for tonight's ep is going to be teo hours long. Is it really going to be that long or is this Bravo trying to be sneaky and including an ep of WWHL?

I vote sneaky.

My guide has the first airing as about 1 hour 45 minutes. The second is 1 hour 30 minutes. The rest are 1 hour.

I think if some says repeatedly they are above something, not interested anymore, and too busy and rich and being involved in it made her feel she wasted her time. Then she should move on. I mean NeNe has said this for 2 years.

• Love 5

I finally saw the previews for next Sunday and it was just ... well

1.  Todd actually expected Phaedra to "cut a check" the moment she and Kandi talked.

2.  Kim's and her husband's faces when they watched Kenya's pilot was priceless

3.  Cynthia.....nuff said.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 1

I really hope Cynthia takes control of her life and divorces Peter. When she moved from NYC to Atlanta and realized Peter was selling her a pipe dream with his restaurant she should've dumped him then and focused on her daughter and her career. He takes zero responsibility for his own foolishness and places it solely at Cynthia's feet. He's an emotionally abusive manipulator. I don't care for Cynthia but she deserves better than Peter's grifter ass.

Kim Fields looks great! Her skin is absolutely beautiful.

• Love 3

I really hope Cynthia takes control of her life and divorces Peter. When she moved from NYC to Atlanta and realized Peter was selling her a pipe dream with his restaurant she should've dumped him then and focused on her daughter and her career. He takes zero responsibility for his own foolishness and places it solely at Cynthia's feet. He's an emotionally abusive manipulator. I don't care for Cynthia but she deserves better than Peter's grifter ass.

Kim Fields looks great! Her skin is absolutely beautiful.

A few seasons ago, Cynthia had a trip to NYC with her (presumably gay) male friend.  No Peter.  And she was so relaxed, so happy and so in her element that it really made me sad for her.  I don't even know if she can remember the person she can be without him around.  She seemed like an intelligent, strong, confident woman during that trip.  The sort of woman who wouldn't give Peter the time of day.  I wonder if she ever looks back at that footage...

• Love 3

A few seasons ago, Cynthia had a trip to NYC with her (presumably gay) male friend.  No Peter.  And she was so relaxed, so happy and so in her element that it really made me sad for her.  I don't even know if she can remember the person she can be without him around.  She seemed like an intelligent, strong, confident woman during that trip.  The sort of woman who wouldn't give Peter the time of day.  I wonder if she ever looks back at that footage...

You mean Kithe?  Yeah we can probably safely lose the parens and the presumably.  

Guh? Ain't nothing like NY Cynthia.  I wanna lean to the side and throw my wrist back 45 degrees in a sharp fingasnap and proclaim a bitch was Faaaaabulous honey.   Now, look. Cyn it is not too late darling.  Noelle is the perfect city kid and even though this:

New York Cynthia is amazing.  Atlanta Cynthia is a big dummy.  However, even if she divorces Peter she would still stay for the show.  NY howives have not had good ratings.

is true, do consider that if in fact Ramona, Sonja and LuAnne have been put on friend of status, RHoNY is without an ethnic housewife.  Please lock up your things and leave Peter to his ho antics. 

But this.  53 year old man here? Cynthia.  Lord Jesus.  This man here? Appears to still be single.   If your silliness persists, we're gonna have to look into some kind of neurological testing on your ass.

Leon%20Robinson-KSR-017149.jpg

• Love 6

I need some evidence of Leon being a secret puppy kicker or some such nonsense to understand how the hell anyone would want Peter, after being with him. 

If Peter was kicking puppies...would not be surprised.  I would imagine he would have Cynthia pay for it somehow.

• Love 4

You mean Kithe?  Yeah we can probably safely lose the parens and the presumably.  

Guh? Ain't nothing like NY Cynthia.  I wanna lean to the side and throw my wrist back 45 degrees in a sharp fingasnap and proclaim a bitch was Faaaaabulous honey.   Now, look. Cyn it is not too late darling.  Noelle is the perfect city kid and even though this:

is true, do consider that if in fact Ramona, Sonja and LuAnne have been put on friend of status, RHoNY is without an ethnic housewife.  Please lock up your things and leave Peter to his ho antics. 

But this.  53 year old man here? Cynthia.  Lord Jesus.  This man here? Appears to still be single.   If your silliness persists, we're gonna have to look into some kind of neurological testing on your ass.

Leon%20Robinson-KSR-017149.jpg

You never know...Kithe could just be hiding his love of women really, really, really well.  I mean, really well :)

NYC Cynthia is the sort of women that would laugh at some silly ass friendship contract and would call Peter a desperate old man.

Leon is still so good looking.  How can she have gone from Russell Simmons and Leon to yucky Peter?  I don't think I watched the season when he met, was he supposed to be rich when he met her, or was Peter, always Peter?

• Love 1

She seemed like an intelligent, strong, confident woman during that trip.  The sort of woman who wouldn't give Peter the time of day.  I wonder if she ever looks back at that footage...

I haven't watched an episode of this season, even with Nene gone. But I heard she's on her way back and I'm glad if it means I don't have to see her classless ass on the talk shows that I like to watch. She's popping up in all the wrong places for my liking.

Anyway, these women really no longer hold my interest and Sheree, ugh, no way can I sit through her and Marlowe. I can't, these women are just embarrassing.

Porsha isn't even a woman, she's just a bobble head, ugh.

But I digress.

There is a part of Cynthia, a young girl, who grew up in a home with domestic violence. Yeah, I did not forget that tidbit of info. it was when her mom was first introduced on the show.  Her step father beat her mother and she witnessed it. Her mother put up with that and as soon as I learned that, it explained to me why she would put up with the likes of Peter. At least she was smart enough not to procreate with him. At least she had the good sense to procreate with what looks like a nice man.

Now Marlorie looks like she hasn't made the same poor choices and that's great. I say she looks like she hasn't but I don't know, because her private life isn't really on display.But Cynthia does not seem all that strong to me, because she thinks she deserves the likes of Peter.

STFU Wendy Williams, humiliation is exactly what Peter deserves and Cynthia was just the person to humiliate his sorry ass. He needs to be brought down, way down. It's been long overdue, fucking smurf.

Now Khandi, I think I'll blame it on pregnancy brain, because this is not a stupid woman. 

Or, she set Todd up because Khandi feels like she's got to continue to play this ride or die chick bullshit at the cost of some good old fashioned common sense. Therefore, she couldn't come right out and tell Todd that he's a fucking idiot for putting his family at legal risk because he wants to help his "buddy" out by hiding property that he owes the government. So she set him up, put that shit on camera and now, the gov't is going to take the rest of sorry ass Apollo Nida off her hands. 

Dumbass Todd, note to Todd, true friends don't tie you up in their criminal shit especially when you don't come from that world. He's an idiot.

Edited by represent

I haven't watched an episode of this season, even with Nene gone. But I heard she's on her way back and I'm glad if it means I don't have to see her classless ass on the talk shows that I like to watch. She's popping up in all the wrong places for my liking.

Anyway, these women really no longer hold my interest and Sheree, ugh, no way can I sit through her and Marlowe. I can't, these women are just embarrassing.

Porsha isn't even a woman, she's just a bobble head, ugh.

But I digress.

There is a part of Cynthia, a young girl, who grew up in a home with domestic violence. Yeah, I did not forget that tidbit of info. it was when her mom was first introduced on the show.  Her step father beat her mother and she witnessed it. Her mother put up with that and as soon as I learned that, it explained to me why she would put up with the likes of Peter. At least she was smart enough not to procreate with him. At least she had the good sense to procreate with what looks like a nice man.

Now Marlorie looks like she hasn't made the same poor choices and that's great. I say she looks like she hasn't but I don't know, because her private life isn't really on display.But Cynthia does not seem all that strong to me, because she thinks she deserves the likes of Peter.

STFU Wendy Williams, humiliation is exactly what Peter deserves and Cynthia was just the person to humiliate his sorry ass. He needs to be brought down, way down. It's been long overdue, fucking smurf.

Now Khandi, I think I'll blame it on pregnancy brain, because this is not a stupid woman. 

Or, she set Todd up because Khandi feels like she's got to continue to play this ride or die chick bullshit at the cost of some good old fashioned common sense. Therefore, she couldn't come right out and tell Todd that he's a fucking idiot for putting his family at legal risk because he wants to help his "buddy" out by hiding property that he owes the government. So she set him up, put that shit on camera and now, the gov't is going to take the rest of sorry ass Apollo Nida off her hands. 

Dumbass Todd, note to Todd, true friends don't tie you up in their criminal shit especially when you don't come from that world. He's an idiot.

I don't get it either.  Maybe for Cynthia, pain means love, maybe she just wants to be a martyr and being with a rich or good looking guy wasn't going to put her in a position to be a constant victim.

But -- before she picked Peter, she picked Leon, who seems like a nice enough guy.  At some point, she was rolling with Russel Simmons, and the way it was told, she is the one who broke up with him.  Because of his cheating.....but she knew enough to know that she was better than being cheated on, but she didn't realize she was too good for Peter?

I don't know, maybe Peter was just the standard abusive type guy that will never hit a woman, but he will start out telling her she is great, and then slowly, slowly isolate a woman and then wear down her self esteem so she will never leave.  I didn't watch back in the day, but having her leave NYC where her "family" was seems like a way to isolate her from all the people in her life who helped to make her confident and happy.  And after she leaves NYC, the only voice she hears is Peter's telling her how awful she is, how fat she is, how she is lucky to have him, how he should cheat on her because he won't give her sex.

• Love 1

I think Cynthia is very insecure. I'm not sure this convo belongs in the spoilers, rumors and spec thread it seems to be general comments.

I think represent wanted to talk about this season and didn't watch as mentioned didn't post in the episode threads. But none of this is spoilers.

I don't know, maybe Peter was just the standard abusive type guy that will never hit a woman, but he will start out telling her she is great, and then slowly, slowly isolate a woman and then wear down her self esteem so she will never leave.

I cosign this in SPADES!!  I believe that is also why he was adamant in her cessating her friendship with Nene.  He knew Nene would check her for being to accepting of Peachter's behavior so he had to rid her of her closest friend.  I also bet that he will do the same with Kenya now that he know she didn't drink the Peter Koolaid either.  I bet he is fuming about Nene and Cynthia's renewed friendship as well as with Phaedra's friendship.

• Love 2

Kenya made a commercial about her product line in her pilot.  I think its been in the works for a while.  I would give it a try -- it would be neat if she was able to get a distribution deal of some sort.

Damn YouTube!  I

I don't remember them being for anything in particular, just some random crap to fill the space where a commercial would have been.

Am I correct in guessing what I saw in the teaser for next week's ep is the incident I heard about in which Cynthia gets physical with Porsha?

• Love 1

I don't remember them being for anything in particular, just some random crap to fill the space where a commercial would have been.

Am I correct in guessing what I saw in the teaser for next week's ep is the incident I heard about in which Cynthia gets physical with Porsha?

oh that has been the word around the water cooler, apparently Cynthia karate kicks Porsha and she hits her head.  

I want to see the footage, because I suspect its drunk Porsha, on a boat, Cynthia puts her foot out and Porsha, who likes to wear those heels, even on a rocking boat, with the drinking falls and hits her head and now its been blown up so Cynthia is the lost castmember of Kill Bill.

• Love 3

I mean, I actually only have to wait 24 hours for the answer to this question but I missed the First Look so can anyone who watched clarify if footage of the fight is indeed broadcast or, rather, nothing substantive is shown a la Blood, Sweat and Heels?

Damn, Cynthia used her long model legs to good effect, by giving Porsha several grasshopper kicks to the stomach.  That said, it was the stupidest fight in history.  It was Cynthia projecting her anger about her useless husband on an innocent person.  I am with Kim Fields, I hate to see beautiful black women (or any type of women for that matter) act so foolish.  Give me a good book and my kids any day. Sheree had the line of day by asking Kim if she had an extra book.

• Love 5

Porsha's grandfather and MLK must be asking themselves "We did all that for THIS?!?!?!?!". Making matters worse, Porsha lied to her sister and mother about what happened while playing "poor me!". I just cannot with that thuggish THoT!

• Love 2

I didn't see Porsha knee Cynthia. I saw Porsha get up after Cynthia grabbed her hands and Porsha looked like she was trying to straddle the lounge chair to get her balance. Then Cynthia kicked her in the crotch and kicked her again in the stomach.

I think it's embarrassing that two grown women had a physical altercation. I agree with Bronzedog that they should both be fired. They were both wrong and couldn't control their anger.