Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Spoilers, First Look Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Cannot wait to see what Sheree has up her sleeve. I missed her antics. And her red SOLO cups.

*I changed the title of this thread to include First Looks. I don't weave them into the episode thread later as some do, I treat them as spoiler previews of the show to come. :)

• Love 2

I was thinking the same thing. Kim and Cynthia are the only married women. If Kim is indeed a confirmed cast member. This other person may be a friend of the housewives, because the show's already started taping and this is the first I've heard.

I want to thank the Father, the Son, and Satan Andy for answering my prayers after all this time: Sheree's back and Marlo's being added.

AND we (maybe) get Kim Fields, too?! Hot damn.

I just moved so I have GOT to get cable before the premiere.

• Love 4

I'm waiting to see if folks are gonna be as against Cynthia in this whole foolishment as they were against Porsha in the shenanigans with Kenya. Because invading one's space does not justify violence, no?

I am! And I hope it gets her demoted.

I'm waiting to see if folks are gonna be as against Cynthia in this whole foolishment as they were against Porsha in the shenanigans with Kenya.  Because invading one's space does not justify violence, no?

No.  Cynthia is too old for that kind of mess.  I thinks its all a publicity stunt.  They are trying to bring the drama so they keep their jobs IMO.

• Love 2

Kinda excited that Sheree is back but I am just not a Marlo fan ever since I found out the reason she went to jail all those years ago was because she slashed some girls face and has appeared pretty unapologetic about it. To borrow a phrase from RHONYC Alex: "she is a thug in a cocktail dress."

• Love 1

I'm waiting to see if folks are gonna be as against Cynthia in this whole foolishment as they were against Porsha in the shenanigans with Kenya.  Because invading one's space does not justify violence, no?

Funny, I am waiting to see if Porsha is going to brush the whole thing off since she understands that sometimes you get provoked into being violent and therefore you do not owe someone an apology when you physically attack them...

P.S. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SHEREE'S RETURN FOR FOUR YEARS! PRAISE THE REALITY GODS!

• Love 2

Funny, I am waiting to see if Porsha is going to brush the whole thing off since she understands that sometimes you get provoked into being violent and therefore you do not owe someone an apology when you physically attack them...

P.S. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SHEREE'S RETURN FOR FOUR YEARS! PRAISE THE REALITY GODS!

She did brush it off. She's not pressing charges and she hasn't mentioned it on her social media. Porsha knows the deal and will likely not make an issue of this at all.

• Love 2

She did brush it off. She's not pressing charges and she hasn't mentioned it on her social media. Porsha knows the deal and will likely not make an issue of this at all.

Not pressing charges doesn't mean she is brushing it off. None of us really know her reaction until we see the show. All I'm saying is that Porsha insisted she did not owe Kenya an apology because was "provoked." So, I am really waiting to see how it goes when the shoe is on the other foot. From what I have seen so far, Porsha never misses a chance to grandstand, so it will be interesting...

ETA I am really disappointed Porsha is still on the show. I really don't know what Bravo thinks she adds to it. I find her to be like Kelly Bensimon - a tragic combination of stupid and mean. All her friendships feel artificial and almost seems like there is something a little "touched" about her. I find her really trashy and fake as all get-out. I wish she would leave already.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 8

She reacted the way she said she would.  On Dish Nation, she said pretty much that sometimes things get heated and they all had been drinking and were all in their feelings so yes, she brushed it off.  However, unlike Kenya who just got up and was basically unharmed, Porsha ended up in the hospital for a bit so there's that...

• Love 2

I have no dog in the fight as I don't particularly like either Porsha or Cynthia.  I find Porsha silly and shallow.  I find Cynthia an instigator with not much common sense.  That said, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Porsha was provoked by Kenya, IMO, and lashed out with violence.  She refused to apologize.  I will wait to see if Cynthia offers an apology and how Porsha reacts accordingly.  If Porsha demands an apology from Cynthia, she's a hypocrite. 

Similarly, Cynthia clearly did not side with Porsha in the Kenya/Porsha altercation.  However, when provoked by Porsha, Cynthia lashed out with violence.  So maybe now is the time for her to acknowledge her own hypocrisy.  I'll wait to see if that happens.

• Love 5

You have to know Carlos King is behind most of this.  Kind of wished they didn't bring him back.  His usual formula for these show is to incite way to personal drama and start fights.  It was said he directed Porsha to start drama with Cynthia about her husband's alleged cheating and Cynthia didn't like it.  Another Hypocritical move on Cynthia's part since she went in on Phaedra about her alleged cheating on her now estranged husband, Apollo.  Of course Cynthia's other Hypocritical declaration on violence is pretty much negated by her actions.  Proves she cannot take what she gives.

• Love 3

Every season we have press reports of what happened and they're rarely accurate. Tamara Tattles has a strong tract record, but others have the right general idea, but miss key details and context. I'm going to wait and see before I make a judgement on Cynthia or Porsha. It's not on Cynthia's character to be physical, especially considering every scenario listed states she kept trying to disengage with Porsha. My guess is that it was self defense, but we don't know yet. I don't believe for a second Cynthia will lose her peach. With Nene gone they need familiarity. She'll be fine regardless of if she's at fault.

• Love 1

Porsha/Kenya and Porsha/Cynthia are not the same situations and yes Porsha was wrong in both.

I have no idea why they(Bravo) want to present the idea of an uneducated, violent tramp on the only African-American series of the show.

• Love 2

Porsha/Kenya and Porsha/Cynthia are not the same situations and yes Porsha was wrong in both.

I have no idea why they(Bravo) want to present the idea of an uneducated, violent tramp on the only African-American series of the show.

I just cannot sit well with a statement saying Porsha is an uneducated, violent tramp.  She had a brain fart two years ago and no one has allowed her to live it down.  She is college educated and she is intelligent enough to run a full business while working full time in two jobs.  As for the Kenya mess, Porsha was provoked at a time when she had just come off a messy divorce to say the very least, trying not to get too emotional and then be called an adulterer and stupid by the woman who had been harrassing her for nearly a year and a half.  As for the Cynthia mess, no one knows how that came about and Porsha has dismissed it as just folks drinking a little too much.  Other than finally standing up for herself she has not been any more violent than just about everyone else on the show.  as far as her being a tramp, there is no evidence of her being a tramp.  She's young and she's enjoying life and nothing more.

• Love 9