Type keyword(s) to search

Episode v. Feeds: To Tell the Truth

Kromm
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, F. M. said:

Its all on you tube, and they don't bleep anything out! Paul runs down after he and Cody yell, to explain/whine to his minions. 

Youtube was a good tip, but unfortunately I picked the clip with nine minutes of Josh stomping around, pounding his chest, yelling fuck fuckin' fuck fuck fuck grown ass man fuckfuck disrespect me fuck fuck fuck YOU fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Then in the last few seconds, Josh starts with the banging of the pots and pans, Mark stands up and charges, Josh is backpedaling as fast as his legs will move and  . . . CUT!

I guess, when you've exhausted your vocabulary of all twelve hundred F-grenades, you can always clang skillets together in someone's face to express your displeasure--as long as you're sure he's signed a formal contract not to mop the floor with you.

Crazy, man.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

How in the hell are they going to manage to condense the last 48 hours of batshit insane into maaaybe thirty minutes (including DRs) of airtime over the next two shows?

If they FF the whole thing, then by GOD I demand a Benny Hill soundtrack to go along with it.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

The have to show something but it will be whitewashed.   We are not going to see Raven go off and that should be given a nod, no matter how slight.  

We did see her go off, but the way they edited it, you could not tell that she called Jessica a motherfucking bitch, just a bitch.

That edit of the fight disgusted me, it left out all the major parts that it should have. They made it seem like Mark/Matt were talking about pots and pans, that's NOT what they were commenting on. CBS edited that in Xmas/Paul/Josh/Alex's favor.   

13 hours ago, me5671 said:

this is too much for me... I'm tuning out for the season. It isn't fun to watch horrible people like Raven, Josh, and Paul succeed when they're so nasty and hostile for no reason. Nope, im not here for that sorry. Like you, I'll read up here to see if anything has changed but I can't stomach watching this season any longer. 

Word.  Only, in my case, the word is "Fuck".

As in "FUCK YOU, YOU SLIMY MOTHERFUCKING BULLYING ASSWIPES!  FUCK YOU ALL TO MOTHERFUCKING HELL!"

This is my favorite reality series.  Much better than Survivor, which is barely 40% as long, where there are no nominees so a "group" can just gang up on somebody at the last minute, and where the Hidden Immunity Idols are handed out like candy, in the desperate attempt to block majority rollovers.  Better than The Amazing Race, which feels icky when somebody attempts groupthink strategy, and where the original concept of "Teams of two, each with a pre-existing relationship" has been jettisoned in favor of junk seasons like "Date Night!" (S26), "We're all Internet Famewhores, so we're all basically the same! Boring!" (S28) and "Pick your partner" (S29).  Scenery doesn't make up for lack of drama, in either case, IMO.

I have loved this show since Dr. Will sucked me in during All-Stars, 11 years ago.  I have every season on my computer, bar S1 (not the same show), and S8 (Fuck the Donatos, now and forever.  Sorry, Jenius. ), and I rewatch them regularly.  I watch BBCanada (including After Dark, when they had it), I watched OTT religiously, and I rearrange my (admittedly not very exciting) life so that I can view After Dark in its proper chronological order.  (Like, I won't watch Friday's AD until after Sunday's episode, because the AD would spoil me for nomination.  I pause during Wednesday's episode after the Veto, so I can catch up on the Saturday/Sunday AD's, before rejoining the episode on Monday, at the Veto ceremony.  And so on.)  But I simply cannot take this any more.

It's NOT Paul being a lying and bullying scumbag, although that's hardly pleasant.  It's NOT seeing Christmas's Ugly Nature Triumphant once more.  It's not Dying Swan Raven suddenly screaming and squawking like the gutter trash thieving scam artist she actually is.  (She's not "dying".., she may not even have gastropareses at all.  She and her Mama should be in jail for fraud, perhaps at the same facility as her Registered Sex Offender brother.) It's not even Josh winning HoH, although obviously I'd still be watching if Jess or Cody (or maybe Mark or Elena) had won.

It's not even the fucking show refusing to let Jessica stand up and invoke the Hex, as she'd earned.  The book specifically said that SHE was to recite the Hex, not the "ooh, scary" voiceover.  Way to take the spotlight off of the girl who earned it, ass-wipes.  (And way to rob me of the screencap I was looking forward to using as my icon.  Hell yes, I am bitter about that.)

No, it's the show constructing a false narrative for the sake of their favorites.  It's one thing when they only present one side of a story, such as showing Paul telling Josh to "turn it up to 30" and crowing "all my dogs are barking now!" while omitting the minor details of how Paul constantly tells Jess and Cody that he has no power, he doesn't control anything, he doesn't get his "dogs" to obey his command, no-no you two are CRAZY!  I'm just giving helpful advice, if you don't want to take it, that's on you, etc.

because that would make TinyDick Bobblehead Banana Beard look like the massive (figuratively, he's still a shrimp with issues about it) hypocrite that he is.

Similarly, while it's nice to see that Jessica didn't come within two feet of even touching Raven when she invited her into the back room to talk, but that Raven grabbed Jessica (on the upper arm and on the wrist) when Jess tried to leave, this revelation loses its impact if we don't also get to see how Cough-Cough Camille (She's DYING, y'all!  Unfortunately, not soon enough…) followed up the backyard fight by telling Paul and everyone else that Jessica had GRABBED her and DRAGGED her into the back room, Jessica was so vicious, it's a miracle she didn't break Dying Swan Raven's poor little arm!  SUCH a fucking liar, and I don't care if it's "game".

…but again, they're under no obligation to show that Raven is a hypocrite.  It's not cool, but it's not over the line, IMO.

What is over the line?  When they show two Houseguests having a dispute and they withhold the video which proves who is lying and who is telling the truth.  The show has a responsibility to the integrity of the narrative to present the evidence to the audience.  When Alex tells us that "Jessica hid my cat ears and poured out my Coke and blamed Raven", the show MUST prove that Alex is, again, extremely stupid by showing us the footage of 

Raven hiding the fucking cat ears.

Raven pouring out the Diet Coke.

And (I think) Raven hiding Alex's glasses.  Although it might be even more fun to see Josh sitting on the replacement pair and breaking them.

And then, perhaps, Raven swearing it wasn't her, it was Jessica, by having Alex put her hand on Raven's "pacemaker", her "second heart" as Raven swears she's innocent, y'all!  Just to rub it in. Lying fake-ass bitch.

They used Alex's misinformed DR to attack Jessica's character, rather than showing us the true evidence of the situation, via flashback.  But they had time to flashback to Cody basically blowing smoke up Matt's ass a month previously (smoke that even Matt doesn't think is important) to try and make Cody look bad.

Fuck you, Grodner.  Fuck you long, fuck you hard.  I'm not coming back until (or if) Paul is evicted with Jess/Cody both still in the house (fat chance, I know), or Paul and Josh and either Kwanzaa or Raven leave while either Jess or Cody is still there.  If J/C get Pagonged the next two weeks, I'm done.  (A spectacularly brilliant backstab of Paul, edited to make him look like an ignorant idiot, might entice me back, but who would pull that off?  Mark? Matt? I seriously doubt it.  And even if they did, would the show let the HoH have a zillion DRs to cackle about what a moron Paul is, the way that Paul currently gets 60% [or whatever] of the episode DRs?  Extremely doubtful.)  So, as stated, fuck off, Grodner.  

This is worse than S15, since that was basically just (extremely horrible) casting issues and a bizarre attempt to make GinaMarie a fan favorite.  This is more like a rerun of S8, with full-on Donato bullying, encouraged by the DR. And even if they haven't allowed such blatant cheating as Dick got away with, time and again, or resorted to hardcore rigging via DR pressure on "America's Player", I still can't watch that sort of shit.  So, byeeeeee……

(If only the Winter season hadn't been so wonderful, I might never have come back at all. Damn you, writers' strike! Sigh.)

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wow, I can't even imagine it being edited in Paul and co's favor, because they all came off looking HORRIBLE to me. So if it was even worse??? Wow....

Yes, it was even worse on the feeds. Paul and his minions are dreadful people. And once production told them to stop trying to incite Jessica and Cody to quit, then the Paul crew sat around trying to spin the story of what had happened to try to paint Jessica and Cody as the bullies who started it all.

Also you didn't get to see the part where Paul told Raven to fake cry after her conversation with Jessica and Cody, and then told Jason to go ask J/C why Raven was crying. Totally gross.

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

once production told them to stop trying to incite Jessica and Cody to quit, then the Paul crew sat around trying to spin the story of what had happened to try to paint Jessica and Cody as the bullies who started it all.

Oh, I didn't know that Production had intervened, as I only watch BBAD, not the feeds.  As I mentioned in my post ^ which has been moved here, I don't watch BBAD live, because I don't want to spoil myself for comp results, and I can't DVR the feeds for later.  

(Or can you, with All-Access?  Hmm.  But I don't want to pay CBS, just on general principles.  I watched OTT on a bootleg site.  Plus, you have advertising on All-Access, right?)

So you're saying that Raven's lying about how Jessica grabbed her arm and dragged her into the "Rose room" wasn't just about trying to undermine Jessica in the game, it was an attempt at spin for Production's sake?  That Cough-Cough Camille wanted to give the editors footage of her complaining about being "assaulted" by Jessica, when in fact it was Raven who got nearly-unacceptably physical with Jess, rather than vice versa?  Lovely.

And, while I'm here, just to confirm:

1. It was the Thieving Raven who stole Alex's glasses, just like she stole the cat ears and poured out the Coke, right?

2.  We're at Day 45 now and how many times has Raven "You don't know how awful it is to spend the whole day throwing up!" Walton puked, exactly?  Still a whopping zero, right?

Gastropareses, it's a terrible disease.  If only Raven actually had it…

7 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Oh, I didn't know that Production had intervened, as I only watch BBAD, not the feeds.  As I mentioned in my post ^ which has been moved here, I don't watch BBAD live, because I don't want to spoil myself for comp results, and I can't DVR the feeds for later.  

(Or can you, with All-Access?  Hmm.  But I don't want to pay CBS, just on general principles.  I watched OTT on a bootleg site.  Plus, you have advertising on All-Access, right?)

So you're saying that Raven's lying about how Jessica grabbed her arm and dragged her into the "Rose room" wasn't just about trying to undermine Jessica in the game, it was an attempt at spin for Production's sake?  That Cough-Cough Camille wanted to give the editors footage of her complaining about being "assaulted" by Jessica, when in fact it was Raven who got nearly-unacceptably physical with Jess, rather than vice versa?  Lovely.

And, while I'm here, just to confirm:

1. It was the Thieving Raven who stole Alex's glasses, just like she stole the cat ears and poured out the Coke, right?

2.  We're at Day 45 now and how many times has Raven "You don't know how awful it is to spend the whole day throwing up!" Walton puked, exactly?  Still a whopping zero, right?

Gastropareses, it's a terrible disease.  If only Raven actually had it…

I don't think the minions were trying to spin the story to give production something to work with for editing. I think they did it because when they got chastised by production for trying to incite self-eviction, the realized they probably looked bad and were hoping to fool live feeders into thinking they aren't total assholes.

Edited by Michichick
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I don't think the minions were trying to spin the story to give production something to work with for editing. I think they did it because when they got chastised by production for trying to incite self-eviction, the realized they probably looked bad and were hoping to fool live feeders into thinking they aren't total assholes.

Hey, ya gotta give them credit for trying a spin cycle - even if it didn't work for shit.  :D

Edited by Nashville
11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Okay, thanks.

Although, you'd think if they were concerned about moderating their behavior so that they wouldn't look like "total assholes" to the live feeders, those instincts would have kicked in long before this.  Apparently not, though.

I wonder if this is, yet again, the fault of the Team Temptation mentality? "America loves Paul, as long as we do what Paul wants America will love us, too!"  Oh, vomit.

God bless my sweet Ballsmashers from OTT for never falling prey to this groupie-think.  (Shelby had actually been in Jason's original "Late Night Jamboree", before he drove her away/kicked her out.  And I've never loved a "prostitute" more for it.) 

Or maybe it's just that Jason didn't have tatts and a banana-beard.  They make TinyDick Paul look so manly, don't you know?

Edited by Halting Hex

I am so beyond pissed that they left out what I felt was a crucial moment in all that bullshit that happened in the kitchen and backyard. I shared this gif in the live feed thread and I'll share it here again.

Part of this was seen during the episode. On the broadcast show, Raven yells at Jessica: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, you bitch!" And then it cut to Paul demanding all of his dogs to go outside and bark (also an actual Raven quote from that afternoon: "WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF!"). What it missed was the full version of what happened in the kitchen. 

giphy.gif

Raven: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the motherfucking kitchen, you fucking bitch!" 

I understand the cut for content because it turns that Raven has quite the potty mouth on her. But what I don't understand is missing the high five from Paul, the kiss on the forehead, and his "That's my girl" comment.

Fuck you, Paul. Fuck you, Raven. And fuck you, editors, for not quite giving a clear idea of what happened. I suppose you did the best you could with the amount of time you had and the mountains of footage from this but still... fuck you, too. 

• Love 1

Oh my God, Raven actually WOOFED like a dog? Next thing you know she'll be drinking from a dish in Paul's room.  These people have no respect for themselves. 

There are few things that make me more angry than this herd mentality nonsense. It's sickening.

7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh my God, Raven actually WOOFED like a dog? Next thing you know she'll be drinking from a dish in Paul's room.  These people have no respect for themselves. 

There are few things that make me more angry than this herd mentality nonsense. It's sickening.

She did. Paul informed everyone that Cody called the rest of the HGs Paul's dogs. When the fight later moved into the backyard, that charming shot of Raven with her raised middle fingers in the episode thread was when she yelled at them (first line paraphrased, second line a direct quote): "You say we're Paul's dogs? Well, WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF!" and flipped them the double bird on the last woof. 

Because the way to prove that you're not someone's yappy little lap dog (let's not kid ourselves, Raven is that bitchy chihuahua we all know that tries to eat us for no reason) is to... bark like the yappy little lap dog you're accused of being. 

I'm sure it makes sense to Raven. 

8 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I'm not coming back until (or if) Paul is evicted with Jess/Cody both still in the house (fat chance, I know), or Paul and Josh and either Kwanzaa or Raven leave while either Jess or Cody is still there.

The Kwanzaa part threw me for a second.   Then I was absolutely rolling.  Love it.  I started thinking of other names for her and the best I came up with was Festivus. 

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I understand the cut for content because it turns that Raven has quite the potty mouth on her. But what I don't understand is missing the high five from Paul, the kiss on the forehead, and his "That's my girl" comment.

I've mentioned how I hate that they don't show us the footage of Raven stealing the cat ears and pouring out the Coke, so that we know Jessica was being honest and Raven was lying.  I think it's appalling for them to slant the narrative that way.

But, other than that, I think I'm most annoyed by Elena, who's standing right by Paul's shoulder, because she wants to make sure everybody can see which side she's on.

I mean, I'm not expecting her to go stand up for Jessica or try and break up the fight or do anything to stop the bullying of somebody she claims is her close friend, of course not.

But she could go sit at the table with Mark, out of the way of all the drama.  Instead, she's right in the middle of the minion pack, with Christmas and Alex and Raven, all sniffing right around the Bearded Leader.  Sigh.

(Suzysite, I wish I could take credit for the "Call Christmas by the names of other holidays" joke, but that was started by a recapper at another site.  Her first one was "Arbor Day" and I completely guffawed.  Since then, Ms. Abbott has been called everything from Ramadan to Passover to Take Your Daughter to Work Day and I started to worry if that recapper was going to run out.  But then I went looking, and apparently there's hundreds of "Days" and "Weeks" and "Months".  So no worries and a Happy International Beer Day/National Coast Guard Day/National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day [all being celebrated today] to you, too!)

Edited by Halting Hex

I gave up and got CBS all access just so I could watch the monkeys! WOW What a bunch of potty mouths! There are a ton of ways to express yourself without cussing like a sailor every 2 mins. They censor NOTHING on all access so you hear it all! And you can get it with a no commercial option. Watching ALL the past seasons now. This is only my 3rd BB so I'm working my way backwards. FUN!!!! 

2 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I gave up and got CBS all access just so I could watch the monkeys! WOW What a bunch of potty mouths! There are a ton of ways to express yourself without cussing like a sailor every 2 mins. They censor NOTHING on all access so you hear it all! And you can get it with a no commercial option. Watching ALL the past seasons now. This is only my 3rd BB so I'm working my way backwards. FUN!!!! 

Come on over to the Live Feed Discussion thread and join us as we obsessively discuss everything happening on the feeds! :)

Love that little clip of Raven in the haunted house at the end of the intro!  Mark does a fake hug with Josh, eye roll. Josh, own your HOH! And Christmas calls him doll face.

Cody, shut up! Just let him talk. Cody's getting a bit of a tire around his midsection.

And there's Paul, lounging on the HOH bed like it's his own. And he's wearing purple shorts. I suppose he'll make Josh sit on the floor.

Ha ha! It's an evil pig! I don't remember Otev being a pig.  Wow, Alex really got blasted. Kevin: "That's beautiful!" looking at the pig shooting green slime out of its mouth. I have to say Mark looks good in that outfit. I knew he was winning POV but I wanted to see how he did it.

I love that evil pig. Now for the piano music of thwarted love. It's the romantic good-bye theme music - parted forever!! 

Shut up, Raven! I can tell she's put on weight.

Too bad there's not an America's vote for voting someone out. Where is BBOTT when you need it?

Shut up Paul! Alex does a Baywatch run at the end and we close with a nauseating smooch between Matt and Raven.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Shut up, Raven! I can tell she's put on weight.

She looks healthy (and great) with the added weight. 

Good thing Big Brother didn't play up the whole Poor Dying Raven angle, eh? 

Edited by Callaphera
7 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Wow.  That seems to have been a heavily edited episode.  Unless they move the drama to Thursday's show.

I think you're referring to the latest big fight? That occurred after the veto ceremony so if they show it, it would be on tonight's show (since the Wednesday episode concludes with veto ceremony).

I have a possibly stupid question. If the Jessica butt poking has been going for weeks(that's what some people are saying) why hasn't it been addressed on the show? I don't watch the live feeds so, I've only seen it happening in pictures and what TMZ is showing. It seems like something that the show would want to air just out of drama and content. Would it be different if it was in reverse and it was a man doing it? I'm a BB newbie btw.

38 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

I have a possibly stupid question. If the Jessica butt poking has been going for weeks(that's what some people are saying) why hasn't it been addressed on the show? I don't watch the live feeds so, I've only seen it happening in pictures and what TMZ is showing. It seems like something that the show would want to air just out of drama and content. Would it be different if it was in reverse and it was a man doing it? I'm a BB newbie btw.

Production will frequently (almost always?) skim over potentially disturbing House activities or goings-on they feel don't portray BB in its best light, unless/until external pressure to do so reaches a point they feel the network and Production would look shady - and/or ratings suffer - if the controversial content weren't addressed.  This was the case in BB15. Much of the racist activity which so strongly tainted that season started in the first week of broadcast, after the feeds were turned on; the show was over a month into broadcast before Production made its first attempts to address the issue, though, in large part because it took that long for feedster complaints to get numerous and loud enough to get the attention of mainstream media.  When television and print news media started taking note of the situation, though, you saw an sudden and exponential increase in Production's concern for the toxic atmosphere within the House.

-------------------

Did I get that pretty much right, y'all?

Edited by Nashville
Doubled post
1 hour ago, TroopinFairy said:

I mean, the butt stuff hasn't been talked about at all until these past couple days when Paul and his cronies have needed a reason to villainize Jessica to make themselves look good. The show had no real reason to show any of it because it just was completely inconsequential.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, the butt stuff hasn't been talked about at all until these past couple days when Paul and his cronies have needed a reason to villainize Jessica to make themselves look good. The show had no real reason to show any of it because it just was completely inconsequential.

Exactly. and this is the primary reason why TPTB don't have anything approaching a hair trigger on potential "issues" . HGs have a nasty habit of demonizing their opponents, and minuscule instances both real and manufactured (aka"lies") are frequently blown WAY WAY WAY out of proportion, to bolster HGs' arguments that their opposition are Really Really Bad People and therefore fair game for being shit upon.

BB19: I mean, the butt stuff... (credit to @peachmangosteen because that made me laugh like a 12 year old boy)
BB18: Frank "It's cool because I do it to my grandma" Eudy butt-poppin' and shower peepin' on the ladies
BB17: Did Jeff (of Jeff and Jackie TAR fame) whack off in bed and wipe the leftovers on Julia's shoulder?
BB16: Frankie Grande's rape comments about Victoria

These are just the major bullet points and I could have gone back through other seasons, but I feel like BB15 and the Summer of Racism changed the game into the version we have today. Am I missing anything major from seasons listed above?

Three out of four of those made TMZ and other entertainment news sites (I'm unsure about Frank because I know it made Canadian media, but Global TV has skin in the game since they air BBCAN and they like to keep the brand name out there).

One of those have made the broadcast show - funny enough, it was the Frank bit and it was only the butt pop on Da'Vonne because the Da'Vonne/Frank dynamic is like the Cody/Paul one this season. Shower peeping has never been and probably never will be addressed, even with the Josh incident this season.

Is this really the first time a woman has been accused of sexual harassment in the house? I feel like it's happened before - BB15? Maybe?

I wonder if Jessica was just tired of being in the house with those guys (except for Cody). Now I hope Cody can keep himself under control. The others will try to make him blow up, especially Josh. She says, "I left my best friend in there. We've been through a lot together." I agree it was difficult, but it's not the worst thing you can face in this life.  Aw, that conversation with Julie, when she asks Jessica if she loved Cody and Jessica answered, "Of course," I did tear up a little. The relationship probably won't last and once the show is over I won't really care, but I hope they can find a way to make it work against the odds.

Those were some lousy good-bye speeches. Kevin's and Josh's must have gone on for awhile since they were obviously edited. Josh=creep.

Gosh, Cody will probably lose this. Maybe not, but I don't know if this type of competition works for him. So what is this, a Target ad? Red dress with bulls-eye?

True - question mark

False - I think it got more red, whoops brunette to blond, but I got the answer right!  Ha ha Paul! Yes!!

False - yay!

False ha ha Christmas! Hey, I might win HOH!

True - rats, I lost! So did Cody.

False, I think. Oh, so it's true!

Great, Alex won. I guess we'll probably say good-bye to Cody next week unless he wins the Temptation comp or POV.

Well, I guess Paul won HOH after all. Alex is just his proxy.

Can someone expound on the butt poking issue? This is the first I'm hearing of it. I don't watch the feeds, but I occasionally pop into the threads to see what's going on that production doesn't show us. Was someone poking Jessica's butt? Or was SHE getting poked? 

4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Can someone expound on the butt poking issue? This is the first I'm hearing of it. I don't watch the feeds, but I occasionally pop into the threads to see what's going on that production doesn't show us. Was someone poking Jessica's butt? Or was SHE getting poked? 

Before BB19 became the "Jessica and Cody Against the World Show", Jessica used to to goof on the other HGs same as anybody else.  Jessica's favorite form of horseplay was to sneak up behind other HGs and goose them - and apparently Jessica liked to go deep on the goose, for maximum jumpage.  

Jessica wasn't the only HG doing the goosing, and her gooser-to-goosee ratio was probably pretty close to 1:1; when Jessica became the designated Enemy of the House, however, the obligatory demonize-the-opposition-on-all-fronts process kicked into high gear and reframed horseplay as sexual assault.

Poor Raven. Another week of shows, another week of them not mentioning any of her various injuries, despite her wrapping that tiny cut on her finger in miles of bandages and fiddling with it every chance she had when they showed her in the HoH room. 

Oh yeah, Kevin. Your family is always on your mind.

Especially when you're cuddling up on Christmas. Or asking to feel the material of her bra. Or talking about fucking in the jury house. Or if you can stay on Jason's couch if your marriage falls apart.

Well, I guess that last one really is thinking of his family.

3 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

What was he really sad about???

It really did seem like he was sad about his family. That part wasn't wrong.

The reason he was thinking of his family is (most likely) because of his behaviour in the house towards Christmas. He has been cuddling with her, touching her, flirting with her and earlier that day, there was a moment where he may - and I stress may - have gone in for a slightly less than platonic kiss that ended up landing on her cheek instead.

Not long after that, he was pretty upset thinking about his family and wondering if he could talk to them through the DR.

I have no sympathy for sad Kevin.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

What the editors did to that Elena/Josh fight was criminal.

Also leaving out Bed/Pillowgate, Cerealgate, and Bed/Pillowgate Part Two...

There's so much they missed, which I understand, but they won't get to show Alex's petty behaviour toward Cody and the cereal...or him reading the Bible....but we may still be shown her Pillowgate with Mark. 

I'm still bitter we didn't get to see Paul try to bully/intimidate Mark into admitting that Josh was a victim during Jody's last week together (when Josh was called fat by Jess) and using Mark's body issues to do so. Mark standing up for himself with such class and grace really could get the casuals over onto his side for AFP. 

Gawd.  You feedsters are always pointing out how Raven is constantly looking to forcefully smooch or hug the other houseguests--willing or not.   Since this was a DE live show, there was no time for editing, and there is Raven with her fish lips and big me-me-me eyes looking for that liplock.  Yuck.  Does she not see the cringing reluctance from her victims?

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

There's so much they missed, which I understand, but they won't get to show Alex's petty behaviour toward Cody and the cereal...or him reading the Bible....but we may still be shown her Pillowgate with Mark. 

I'm still bitter we didn't get to see Paul try to bully/intimidate Mark into admitting that Josh was a victim during Jody's last week together (when Josh was called fat by Jess) and using Mark's body issues to do so. Mark standing up for himself with such class and grace really could get the casuals over onto his side for AFP. 

Yo, Production!

Want to air an extra Friday show folks would genuinely want to watch?

Then kick Derrick to the curb, and air a different kind of special - one which wouldn't cost you anything extra other than processing expenses, because guess what?  It's already been shot and is in the can!

"Big Brother: What You've Missed Behind the Scenes"

;)

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What the editors did to that Elena/Josh fight was criminal.

Also leaving out Bed/Pillowgate, Cerealgate, and Bed/Pillowgate Part Two...

Please elaborate! 

Also, I simultaneously love and hate all of you, for ruining my illusions of Kevin. Sigh.....after Mark is gone I wouldn't be upset if a nuke landed on that house.