Type keyword(s) to search

The Ladies in the Media

Yes! I think it starts in August.....not sure what the date is. Looks like Caprice and Noelle are gone though.

I haven't seen anything that says the premiere is in August; in fact, I can't find a premiere date at all.

I haven't seen anything that says the premiere is in August; in fact, I can't find a premiere date at all.

Oops, sorry! I swear I saw it on someone's instagram. 

I can't wait until Sept....this is one of my fav shows. I love Caroline's closet. 

• Love 1

Yes! I think it starts in August.....not sure what the date is. Looks like Caprice and Noelle are gone though.

Didn't like Noelle.

Liked Caprice even less.

I'm in!

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 3

Yeah, he jumped out a window and impaled himself on a fence post, so I'm interested to see how that will be dealt with. I am so glad this show is coming back.

There's speculation that he was pushed and the Russian Mafia was involved

I think it's early Sept. So glad Caprice won't be back. The whole Noelle/Scott thing was so classic gold digger it made me hate her, but it was a good watch. I heard that Scott committed suicide. 

I am definitely in. 

Whoa!  That's a shocker.  

I didn't watch S1 but started it On Demand today.  I'm only up to the third episode but already started to feel badly for Scott.  

Whoa! That's a shocker.

I didn't watch S1 but started it On Demand today. I'm only up to the third episode but already started to feel badly for Scott.

Do not waste your pity on Scott.

Nor Noelle.

imho

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 1

Do not waste your pity on Scott.

Nor Noelle.

imho

I don't have any for Noelle which is why I was feeling a bit sorry for Scott.

I checked the Bravo webpage tonight and saw that Caprice and Noelle are both gone in S2 and there are 2 new Ladies in London.   I've had it playing on the TV all day while I was pretending to clean my house.  The next episode for me is Caprice's "Leaving/Baby Shower."

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I don't have any for Noelle which is why I was feeling a bit sorry for Scott.

I checked the Bravo webpage tonight and saw that Caprice and Noelle are both gone in S2 and there are 2 new Ladies in London. I've had it playing on the TV all day while I was pretending to clean my house. The next episode for me is Caprice's "Leaving/Baby Shower."

I did not follow Season 1 very closely. I discovered the show mid-season. Wish I had been home for the marathon!!

I had twinges of feeling bad for Scott too, but mainly because Noelle was so shrewish and she seemed kind of happy for any oppportunity to deballsify him. IRL he had way less than exemplary ethics and morals. RIP or I'd say more.

And I was really glad to read that both Noelle and Caprice were gone. I don't know which one I disliked more.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 1

I did not follow Season 1 very closely. I discovered the show mid-season. Wish I had been home for the marathon!!

I had twinges of feeling bad for Scott too, but mainly because Noelle was so shrewish and she seemed kind of happy for any oppportunity to deballsify him. IRL he had way less than exemplary ethics and morals. RIP or I'd say more.

And I was really glad to read that both Noelle and Caprice were gone. I don't know which one I disliked more.

You didn't miss the marathon; I watched it on demand. I think Bravo has the marathon scheduled for September 6th but I'm not sure of that date so you should check. Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

Watching some of Season 1 marathon. It is creepy seeing pushy girlfriend $$$ Noelle $$ with an emotionally paralyzed and financially panicked Scott, with deer in the headlights eyes, .... looking at apartments (flats) in which they can possibly move into together. Was creepy watching it back during the season; obviously creepier now, knowing he is dead.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3

Yeah, he jumped out a window and impaled himself on a fence post, so I'm interested to see how that will be dealt with. I am so glad this show is coming back.

Wow. Holy shit! I didn't know about this. No wonder she isn't coming back.

Yup, everything about Scot's suicide is pretty shocking stuff.  Interesting how we see none of these characters discussing either Noelle or Caprice, as if they never existed on the show.  OK then.  Anything about what went on with Caprice?  Was she booted off the show?  I thought I read something from her, where she said she wanted to leave.  Er, find that really hard to believe.

• Love 2
On 9/12/2015 at 2:02 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ah, so Caprice has picked a fantasy age & she's sticking to it, eh?  OK, so she's 43 -- that's what she wants us to believe?  Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231223/Caprice-43-displays-ample-assets-plunging-orange-mini-dress-hits-National-Lottery-Awards-red-carpet.html

Um, not buying it, Caprice.

Did the article say when she was 43?  Maybe she meant it as a piece about her past like a decade ago?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, NewDigs said:

I can't find a cast list.

Please tell me Caprice isn't coming back.

I didn't mind Caprice that much....the show needs someone to go up against Caroline S.  It sure isn't going to be lily livered Julie, who breaks down in tears.  

Snarking on Juliet will last me for a few episodes, but they need something else.

• Love 1
On 5/3/2016 at 5:34 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Glad this show is coming back. 

Me too!  While I am stumped that the Real Housewives of Potomac was renewed for another season, I am GIDDY with excitement over Tabatha Coffey returning for another show!  Woot!  I love Tabatha and cannot wait for her new show.

• Love 1
On 4/29/2016 at 7:13 PM, NewDigs said:

I can't find a cast list.

Please tell me Caprice isn't coming back.

I'd be fine with neither Caprice nor Noelle coming back to the show. They added nothing of interest to me.

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'd be fine with neither Caprice nor Noelle coming back to the show. They added nothing of interest to me.

Ugh, Noelle. I think she's busy with her "journey" recovering from the Scot drama/death. I had almost forgotten about her. What a grasping cold bitch.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Ugh, Noelle. I think she's busy with her "journey" recovering from the Scot drama/death. I had almost forgotten about her. What a grasping cold bitch.

By busy, you mean she's been combing the parties looking for her next mark.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Surrealist said:

By busy, you mean she's been combing the parties looking for her next mark.

I can't blame her, she already looks older than she is IMO so time is of the essence!

• Love 1

Is this show really coming back or has it been cancelled?  If it isnt' canceled, they must be having a hard time getting enough footage because it's been almost a year since the last season and there isn't a single peep about a season 3 premiering any time soon, or have I missed it?

47 minutes ago, izabella said:

Is this show really coming back or has it been cancelled?  If it isnt' canceled, they must be having a hard time getting enough footage because it's been almost a year since the last season and there isn't a single peep about a season 3 premiering any time soon, or have I missed it?

I'm not sure, tbh.  Bravo claims it's returning this year, but I haven't seen it on any of the premiere schedules (though I hear there is a season 3 trailer somewhere). 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I'm not sure, tbh.  Bravo claims it's returning this year, but I haven't seen it on any of the premiere schedules (though I hear there is a season 3 trailer somewhere). 

The girls are starting to be active on their instagrams again;  that usually means a new season, I think

• Love 2

Possibly spoilerish for a possible season

Spoiler

I know Stansbury and her family moved to Dubai and had the tabloids fluttering (just barely, the cast is not really eager fodder unless it is a terribly slow day -- even the Daily Fail only likes it if they can tie in to Scott's gruesome death in some way most of the time).  I know her husband worked as a liaison for one of the incredibly corrupt former Soviet republics that end in 'stan.  Not the one he is described on the show as working with but another one that I think the move lets him more openly travel to as well as garner assets that you don't pay taxes on --- allegedly.   Plus the possibly irony in Brexit is that it puts certain nations and business with them under more scrutiny.  He seems like a really nice guy, but his business dealings don't quite make the Tribunal on Humane Rights' Christmas Card list I'm guessing. 

I also saw, after falling down the rabbit hole that can be a Real Housewives media thread that during the time of possible filming Stansbury appeared on social media with Mo Hadid among others attached to the Beverly Hills RH cast so I think that plays a part in possible story lines.  You know if Hadid knew cameras were rolling on anything Bravo related he sent his hair ahead and arrived himself a few minutes later for any possible close up. 

They didn't roll out the second season until it was almost a year after it was filmed didn't they?  Which made things odd because it was airing during the current holiday season and yet had actually taken place the season prior and so threw some things off a bit.  They also seem to use it to fill any holes they want to hide (you never hear much about what have to be more than few failed pilots/proposals like you used to when Cohen was a part of programing) and that seems to often happen around the holidays when they decide to move shows around for start dates to avoid those dates between Thanksgiving and Christmas they don't want to squander ratings wise and feel a repeat of Coyote Ugly is a better choice. 

• Love 2

Bravo just posted the S3 preview((sorry, unable to post link: Google it!))---there's no more Annabelle((was that the name of the morose brunette/former McQueen "muse"?)), and Caroline's sister-in-law is now a full-time cast member. And I believe yet another generic blonde is being introduced as a "friend of" several cast members. Also, Caroline's Dubai move will be her big plot this season.

Looks as lame yet London-centric and silly as usual, so of course I'll be watching.

• Love 5